New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 54 of 55 FirstFirst ... 429444546474849505152535455 LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,620 of 1623
  1. - Top - End - #1591
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Kingmaker (Pathfinder IC)

Hawke

Watching the old man dive at his protectorate, Hawke stiffens, but does nothing... just yet.

He is, however, quite conscious of the knives that have been resting in his hands the entire time. The old man was capable of magic - magic that he didn't understand one whit of.

So, if it looks like Augens would be in any danger at any time, those knives are going to dispel the magic the only way he knows how.

At the source.

Namely, the head.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is knowing not to put tomato in fruit salad. Charisma is convincing someone it's a good idea anyways.

I am a 12/13/13/17/15/17 True Neutral Sorcerer2.

Tainted Bonds, a newly-created Touhou x D&D 3.5 CYOA. Just read these before posting anywhere. Talk about it here.

Awesome remastered ballista avatar by Savannah!

2. - Top - End - #1592
    Firbolg in the Playground

"Hhhhhhhh...." The old man wheezes laughter. "Priest noble and true, I know your type. Full of judgement, for fear you will be judged. Not yet bent, not yet broken. And wrong."

"I was only to blame for the boy's survival. For his FESTERING. Tried to cut out his evil, but it kept growing. Ate his face. Gave him every chance."

"But SHE took him, and whispered of the land to guard. And he took her hand... And here we are. Doesn't matter. My son is dead, and I can leave."

He looks at the stairway and the door beyond.

"Will you stand aside and let me free, or kill me where I stand? That is the question, now. That is the decision."

"I think you will kill me. You just wasted air with that sermon, now you will feel justified in murder. Well, do it then."
    Awesome avatar by Kpenguin. ALL HAIL DOCTOR DIRE!

3. - Top - End - #1593
    Orc in the Playground

Horus

"Of death, you are no doubt worthy. You failed utterly as a father and raised a tyrant that killed and pillaged this land for untold years. Almost solely because of an imagined intent of killing your mate during his birth. I, however, have no desire to kill you unless you decide to make of yourself a danger and a nuisance to our settlement. Leave the Stolen Lands, do not ever return. Live as a hermit and do no harm to others that is not in self defense. I will be glad to find you otherwise."

Horus looks grimly at the old man as a twinge of pity for the entire situation fills his mind. Pushing that thought out of the way, he continues.

"I will not speak for my companions on this matter. The right to choose what to do is theirs alone."

4. - Top - End - #1594
    Barbarian in the Playground

Zora

Zora looks thoughtfully at the old man, and then at Horus. She speaks slowly and deliberately, weighing her words carefully, wary eyes never leaving their new prisoner.

"The death of this man, the Lord of Stags, blood-of-your-blood, Zora she supposes it is to be making her - us - the ones who watch over this land. The chieftain, he, she, is taking to her decisions such things to protect the land and the people. Zora she does not think it is easy to be the chieftain here, in the parts where still many beasts dwell, but Zora she thinks to keep safe her land as best she is knowing."

"You, blood-of-the-Stag Lord, you must die. This it is not easy to be saying, but Zora she trusts not too much the promises of those without honour to make no trouble here. The chieftain, he does not release the danger upon the people of his rule."
    Last edited by RocketMan; 2011-08-07 at 11:13 PM.

5. - Top - End - #1595

After Zora condemns him, the old man opens his mouth to say something... And snaps it shut, grinning as he scuttles to the ceiling of the cellar, 15 feet above. His body blurs as he goes, and by the time he's done he's assumed the form of a battered, grizzled old wolverine.

He roars a challenge, and glares at you with frenzied eyes...
    Last edited by Lost Demiurge; 2011-08-08 at 09:29 AM.

6. - Top - End - #1596
    Ogre in the Playground

Daemon

Krul looks to the man with sad eyes. For once, he is grateful for Zora trying to brawl with damn near everyone they meet. This man is not a bandit. By the decree of the charter, they don't have the right to kill him. Still, this is now their land (if the new edict is to be believed). This mad man created the Stag Lord through his evil. He is clearly both mad and dangerous (Krul suspected in some part he was almost eager to die); he had to be put down. Still as high off the ground as he was, Krul wasn't sure he'd be able to reach him even if he jumped, he drew his short spear and waited for him to make a move.

Action:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Ready spear throw if he tries to cast or do anything aggressive:
    Attack: (1d20+8)[12]
    Dam: (1d6+7)[10] (if animal + (2d6)[4])

If human: since the spear is +1, but against humans Krul +2, above attack and damage
    If animal: since the spear against animals is +3, above attack (and the 2d6)
    If both: then +2 additional to attack and damage as they stack.

7. - Top - End - #1597

Augens

Augens steps backwards, positioning himself behind Krul and Hawke. "It surprises me, but Zora is correct. Saddening though the realization is, your madness calls for death as the merciful solution."

Spoiler
    Show
    Casting bless. +1 to attack everyone.

8. - Top - End - #1598

Hawke

Hawke stands frozen in place, missing his chance to get an initial strike on the old man - correction, make that ravening wolverine.

Nuts.

Too high for Hawke's shorter knives to reach him, the paladin settles for merely taking a covering position in front of the priest. "Come at me, bro," he snarls in mockery of the man-turned-animal's expression. "Let's see who has the sharper claws."

Actions:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Move to a position covering Augens, then ready an action to attack should the wolverine come into range.

+1 to attack from Bless.

Kukri Attack: (1d20+10)[18]
    Kukri Damage: (1d4+4)[7]
    Critical Confirm: (1d20+10)[16]
    Critical Damage: (1d4+4)[5]

Summary:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Hawke
    HP: 36/36. AC: 19, 12 Touch, 17 Flatfooted.
    Saves: +6 Fortitude, +5 Reflex, +3 Will.
    Shield: Readied.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is knowing not to put tomato in fruit salad. Charisma is convincing someone it's a good idea anyways.

Tainted Bonds, a newly-created Touhou x D&D 3.5 CYOA. Just read these before posting anywhere. Talk about it here.

9. - Top - End - #1599

Bastian

The elven sorcerer's curiosity flies away into a combat focus the moment the man transforms. Coolly, he takes a step back from the proceedings for a clear shot, swiftly nocking and loosing an arrow upwards.

Actions:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Move action to back away, then standard action to shoot an arrow upward.

By now I believe the three-minute duration of gravity bow would have expired. Mage armor is definitely still on, though.

Longbow Attack: (1d20+5)[18]
    Longbow Damage (1d8)[1]
    Critical Confirm: (1d20+5)[16]
    Critical Damage: (1d8)[4]

Summary:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Qualia
    HP: 13/13. AC: 17, 13 Touch, 14 Flatfooted.
    Saves: +1 Fortitude, +4 Reflex, +3 Will.
    Effects: Mage Armor.
    Last edited by balistafreak; 2011-08-09 at 02:17 PM.

10. - Top - End - #1600

Zora

"Come down!" Zora screeches at the wolverine-man. "See! No honour! Zora she is right to be thinking death for this one."

Spoiler
    Show
    Zora will ready an action to enter rage and attack the man if he comes down.

Attack: (1d20+12)[32]
    Damage: (1d10+7)[8]

11. - Top - End - #1601

The wolverine screeches as Bastian's arrow grazes it. It makes strange motions with its paws, and growls in a rising rhythm as a bubble of energy starts to form on the ground below him.

Though hungry to taste the blood of a beast, Krul's spear hits the ceiling instead, and bounces back down.

SPELLCRAFT DC 18
    Spoiler
    Show
    That's a Summon Monster III spell.

12. - Top - End - #1602
    Orc in the Playground

Horus

Horus looks up at the old man and uses his Pearl of Power to cast a greasy film over the surface on which he is standing.

Spoiler
    Show
    Grease
    DC 17 Reflex

13. - Top - End - #1603

And the Wolverine falls, bouncing his skull on the ground as he goes, but still moving, growling, and scrambling to his feet. Grease drips on him from above as he glares at Horus...

Meanwhile, the summoning bubble behind him resolves into the shape of an ant the size of Hawke...

14. - Top - End - #1604
    Ogre in the Playground

Daemon

Krul draws his axe and charges the fallen wolverine. Taking a reckless, yet powerful, swing akin to swinging a bat, he tries to maim the man/beast.

Actions:
    Spoiler
    Show
    CHARGE!!!!
    Attack: (1d20+12)[32] (8+2 human+2 charge)
    Damage: (1d8+8)[13] (6+2 human)

Summary:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Krul
    HP: 28/28. AC: 18 (20 - 2 charge), 13 Touch, 17 Flatfooted.
    Saves: +7 Fortitude, +7 Reflex, +5 Will.

15. - Top - End - #1605

Augens

The priest follows after Krul, albeit with more resignation and less confidence behind his charge. He holds his shield in front of him as he does so, his armour clanking.

Spoiler
    Show
    Charge: (1d20+3)[11]
    Damage: (1d8)[2]

16. - Top - End - #1606

Hawke

The wolverine falls - and Hawke promptly joins the dogpile. It's hardly a fair fight... hopefully, he/it won't prove as tough as some other beasts they've fought.

Actions:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Charge recklessly!

+1 to attack from Bless, +2 to attack from charging.

Kukri Attack: (1d20+12)[23]
    Kukri Damage: (1d4+4)[5]
    Critical Confirm: (1d20+12)[16]
    Critical Damage: (1d4+4)[7]

Summary:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Hawke
    HP: 36/36. AC: 17, 10 Touch, 15 Flatfooted. -2 for charging.
    Saves: +6 Fortitude, +5 Reflex, +3 Will.
    Shield: Readied.

Bastian

Before any of his companions can finish crossing the distance, Bastian snipes with one last arrow, before tossing down his bow and drawing his own blade, preparing to wade into the fray after the more durable types have made their entrance.

Actions:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Move action to back away, then standard action to shoot an arrow upward.

+1 to attack from Bless (I can't believe I forgot this last time).

Longbow Attack: (1d20+6)[24]
    Longbow Damage (1d8)[1]
    Critical Confirm: (1d20+6)[8]
    Critical Damage: (1d8)[3]

Summary:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Qualia
    HP: 13/13. AC: 17, 13 Touch, 14 Flatfooted.
    Saves: +1 Fortitude, +4 Reflex, +3 Will.
    Effects: Mage Armor.
    Last edited by balistafreak; 2011-08-11 at 02:17 PM.

17. - Top - End - #1607

Zora

Zora looks pleased with Horus's clever work, and throws herself at the wolverine. "Hah! The elf-witch brings to you the ground! Now Zora she brings to you the death!"

Spoiler
    Show
    Power Attack

Attack: (1d20+11)[19]
    Damage: (1d10+10)[13]

18. - Top - End - #1608

Horus

The elven wizard draws his wand, pointing the tool towards the wolverine-man and firing. A burst of magic erupts from it.

Spoiler
    Show
    Magic missile: (2d4+2)[8]

19. - Top - End - #1609

Krul, Zora, and Hawke strike furiously at the fallen druid, but Horus manages to finish the madman with a blast. He topples, resuming human form as he goes.

Behind him, a giant ant fades in, and stands still, looking confused. Without direction from its summoner, it fades after perhaps 20 seconds.

The last remnant of the Stag Lord is gone from the Greenbelt.

Now that the group's done fighting, they can see that there are a LOT of stolen goods down here.
    Last edited by Lost Demiurge; 2011-08-12 at 07:54 AM.

20. - Top - End - #1610
    Orc in the Playground

Horus

Horus looks around with a discerning eye, both trying to make sure the area is safe and check out if there are any magical auras in sight.

"Be careful. Though we seem to have finally succeeded in our task we should still be careful. It would certainly not be to our credit to fall to a crude trap or deteriorated construction after all that we have been through. Augens, could you spare a little healing? The zombies managed to shamble their fists into my face."

Horus casts Detect Magic and gives the room a once-over. After gathering any such items he will go upstairs and walk the fort, making sure no one else is in it and checking for magical items and traps, if they exist.

After this is done Horus will send Morrigan out toward Oleg's with the message that the Stag Lord has fallen and that after we finish securing and tidying up, we will return to Olegs.

After that is done, and given that no life-threatening situations have emerged, Horus will cast Unseen Servant and have it give victory massages to the group, starting with himself.
    Last edited by CheshireCatAW; 2011-08-12 at 09:47 AM.

21. - Top - End - #1611

Augens

Augens slowly drops to his knees. "Thank you, Dawnflower, for seeing us through this dark day, and leading us to victory. We will strive now to make this land one in which peace and good virtue prevails. And I humbly request your further aid, for this new test will prove yet more challenging than has the one so recently ended."

He stands. "Yes," he says to Horus; "I will see to our wounds. And then we should make haste in leaving."

Spoiler
    Show
    Channel energy: (2d8)[15]
    I'd say we're ready to head back to Oleg's, assuming we don't need to roleplay out filling the carts with our newfound treasure.

22. - Top - End - #1612
    Ogre in the Playground

Daemon

With the deeds done, Krul retrieves his spear from the ground. After a few words of camaraderie and of healing, he head out of the cellar and through the fort. Walking past the carnage, he smiles. It is an empty smile though. His worldview is in disarray.

Though few would know it to look at him or even talk to him, he is only a boy. I set out to prove who I am - who I have the right to be. Not the noble Andrethius Orlovsky, the name I was born into, but my own path - one paved with my ambitions, my desires and my work. Krul is the name I gave myself. I like it - strong, chaotic, wild, free... but now, I am to rule a land. Is Kesten right? Must I declare myself a noble and descend into the same madness that I tried to escape. It just doesn't feel right. It doesn't feel right at all.

He grabs the grapnel and attached rope from the palisade, the one he left for Horus to climb. As his hands fold the rope to store it, his mind continues his thoughts. The past few months, roaming the stolen lands have been the best days of his life. He has grown to care for his companions. More than once he has thrown himself into the path of destruction to aid them. Is this way of life coming to an end? Will I be forced to grow fat, weak and "dignified" in the name of this new land.

He walks into the courtyard where he stared death in the face several minutes before. Their task is achieved, but somehow he just feels melancholy. His thoughts are stuck on the idea of ruling. He climbs up to the watch tower, alone, and looks out over the green belt.

He stays there a long while in thought. If I am to rule, if I am to make the laws, perhaps I can shape this land into something better. But in his heart, Krul likes the stolen lands the way they are - strong, chaotic, wild, free... With the bandits gone, the kobolds peaceful, the major threats vanished - this land is a reflection of the man he has grown into, yet he is charged with making it into something that is a reflection of the family he has been trying to leave behind. I will steer it away from what I despise. It is the best that I can do.
    Last edited by SanguinePenguin; 2011-08-13 at 04:16 PM.

23. - Top - End - #1613

Augens

Augens follows Krul outside. He could only guess what was going through the half-orc's head. Krul is independent; I will leave him to his thoughts.

The priest walks slowly towards the gates, becoming aware of just how tired he is as he does so. He sits by the carts, his muscles aching, and stares down at his cassock.

The old black robe has become an almost-uniform dark grey, its hem frayed and torn. And beneath lies the armour he is still not used to seeing. It's silver weight feels to the priest like an earthly manifestation of a spiritual danger. But then, it was.

He takes a deep breath, sighing heavily. I recall a young woman once, a long time ago. She had killed someone, and it fell to me to hear her last words, and beg of her a confession of her sins. He shakes his head at the memory, his armour jingling lightly. She would not do it. She would not confess. She told me that I had never killed; that if I had, I would surely comprehend her reasons. My worship, she explained, and faithfulness itself, was an abdication of responsibility for the most devastating of acts that a man may do in his life. "If Sarenrae or Abadar or Erastil or any of the others deals out punishment and forgiveness, you don't. Killing itself is the judgement; if your god makes that judgement, you do not. You kill with impunity. Callously. You needn't determine who deserves to live and who to die. You can kill, kill, kill and always be content." Those were her words. Augens is surprised to find that he remembers them exactly.

I had dismissed them as the ravings of a defiant lunatic. But now I wonder if there might not be some hint of clarity behind them. Perhaps it is hearing them again from the old man. He runs a hand through his hair, and begins to unbutton his robe.

Minutes pass in silence, even silence of thought. ...They were right and wrong in the same instant. Sarenrae bid that I should seek to forgive, but I cannot live by that dictate unconditionally. I am Her agent, and though a flawed and meagre one, I must seek to fill her role. The Stag Lord deserved death. I saw that from the beginning, but denied it to myself. I told myself that it was not my place to decide such things. But if I had held him innocent, my path would have led inexorably towards forgiveness, which offends every fibre of goodness in me, or else would have been as the murderous woman said: slaughter behind which lies the maxim that those deserving of life will be forgiven in death.

I could do neither of those things without wickedness. And so the proper course lies in taking upon myself all the responsibility of the divine. As the governor of life and death, I must always be the most cautious of men, such that my actions will never destroy the innocent, nor let the truly guilty go without punishment.

He rises. His cassock falls to the ground around him. In time it would be cleaned, but, for what is to come, Augens Vandarian would need a new robe. For now, he thinks, as he folds the garment and places it with care into his pack, the armour would do.

He breathes a prayer. "Thank you, Sarenrae, for allowing me to see my blessing and my curse. Already have You imparted to me the wisdom to forge a new land."

24. - Top - End - #1614

The trip to Oleg's is uneventful. Though on the morn when you rest a day away from the outpost, your horse's manes have been braided with victory garlands.

Charity is waiting on the wall and smiling huge when you return. Oleg and Svetlana breathe a sigh of relief, and Kesten Garess raises a mug of ale in your general direction.

Akiros gets some curious glances, as he rides along behind you, helping to guide the horses pulling the carts of goods. Dovan (The fop), bound in chains, gets glares as he stumbles along behind the carts.

There is MUCH rejoicing, and your friends demand the full tale.

25. - Top - End - #1615

After spending most of the night talking with Horus, Charity grabs some quick rest and heads off the next day to carry word of the Stag Lord's defeat to Restov. "Don't be more than a week's ride from Oleg's." She advises. "There will be people coming out, and they'll want to meet their new leaders."

A few days later, the ashes of the Stag Lord are spilled upon the too-still waters of the burned ferry.

NOT HIS BODY!

The river bubbles and rises, and the enraged apparition charges the group. YOU HAVE PUT HIM BEYOND MY REACH!

It's a swift fight that ends with the remnants of the dead thing falling into water and disappearing.

But the river crossing feels hostile now. There's a sense of malevolence that won't seem to fade.

And that very night, Hawke is visited by a horrific nightmare of dead hands reaching out from the water, and pulling him under into the darkness...

Spoiler
    Show
    Alright. Bad news is that the hex with the river crossing in it can never be claimed for your kingdom until the angry spirit in it is laid to rest. Somehow. Other bad news is that it is going to send nightmares at you now and again. Whenever you see a nightmare come up, the character so named is going to be shaken for the rest of the following day. (-2 to all D20 rolls).

26. - Top - End - #1616
    Orc in the Playground

Horus

Horus spends most of the evening mulling over the events of the last few days. From the fall of the Stag Lord to the angry apparition and even the (all too short) evening with Charity. He spends his spare time in thought and working on magical equations, finally making a breakthrough on a couple of the spells he's been meddling with.

After returning to Oleg's and when everyone has gotten together, Horus speaks up.

"We have accomplished a great deal in the last month, but especially in the last week. I admit to being a little shocked. I did not expect the degree of success which we managed to attain."

Horus looks around the room and continues after a brief pause.

"We need to set up a structure. As much as I enjoy my freedoms it would become untenable to actually rule a kingdom and protect the smallfolk if we do not set up a system that will allow us to rule effectively. When the settlers arrive they will expect some degree of competence, leadership and safety. Let alone a place to settle."

Horus looks to Oleg and Svetlana.

"We must also remember that we are not the first people in these lands. Many inhabitants have already helped us get to where we are and we would be remiss to ignore what they want in this matter. This land has been their home, however hostile, and I will not take that, the feeling of ownership and propriety, away from them."

Horus looks at a few notes he's written to himself and continues.

"I do not feel like I would be the best of rulers. Rulers require a type of inner strength that I am lacking. I'm certain the first time I had to do anything fancy in front of everybody I would buckle and look the fool. I do, however, have strong feelings about education. Not just magical, although that is something that I can excel in, but the natural sciences and histories. Agriculture, Architecture, Math and cooking! If we build an educated kingdom we can cultivate cultural growth at every level. Not just at the top or nobility but give those who have the drive something to reach for in the lower strata. Libraries and schools and research towers! Given the chance I would leap at the prospect of guiding our country in this regard."

Horus sits back and relaxes a little bit.

"On that note, perhaps we should figure out a name for this kingdom rather than "ours"."

He ponders for a moment further, remembering the chat with Charity not too long ago.

"I also need to order some coffee."

27. - Top - End - #1617

Zora

The heat from the pyre distorts the air above it, making the purples and oranges of the deepening sky shimmer. Zora stares into the rising flames as they lick the black body of her foe, watching the ashes whirl in the cool evening wind. Suddenly her hand strikes out, deftly capturing a pinch of the black flakes. Her small fingers close, forming a fist which she brings to her chest. Zora's eyes are shut tight now.

To remember, she thinks to herself. To remember it all.

She was so far from home. Images flicker in her mind: gnarled pines, clinging to the rock face, the mushy tundra in spring, the acrid scent of the fire-smoke. Then: red hot, burning with anger. She feels like shouting, stomping, crying at the injustice of it all. Once she would have gladly died to protect her home and her clan. Now? They had cast her aside, but she had more, so much more. She had friends, for the first time, and glory beyond her wildest dreams. Zora wonders idly whether the tazylwyrm head has reached her mountain village yet, imagining the astonished expressions on her kinsmens faces.

I have shown them, all of them, what it is to be strong. Who can call me small, weak, a liar now? I have slain foes beyond counting and forged anew a kingdom - who among the Bratsk may claim the same? When the tales are sung and the heroes are woven into the stars, Zora will stand first among them!

Carefully Zora wraps up the small fistful of ashes in a scrap of leather, and ties it to her simple cord necklace, next to the great tooth that hangs there. Zora turns, taking one last look at the burning Stag Lord, and sets out, back to Oleg's Post. The rest of the ashes are dumped in the river along the way, which froths with anger, sending Zora into corresponding fits of rage ("What right do they this boat-man-dead-thing have to claim from those who slay them the bodies? Stupid-stupid!") that lasts almost until the shabby palisades of the trading camp come into view. Zora enters, head held high and chest swelling with pride.

"Zora she is agreeing with Horus-the-elf-witch," the halfling says, nodding her head imperiously at the wizard. "Happily Zora she does accept to rule first among all others this land, for as it is clear to all from long travels, only Zora does she possess the wisdom for this. This land-which-was-Stolen, now shall it be called The Domain of Zora, for she shall make it stretch to the earth-end!" She concludes her speech with what she hopes is an inspiring roar, completely missing the expressions on her companion's faces.
    Last edited by RocketMan; 2011-08-14 at 03:51 PM.

28. - Top - End - #1618
    Ogre in the Playground

Daemon

Krul stands after Zora's speech, trying hard to not laugh out loud (having to pull a raging halfling off of his face would put a damper on the evening). "I agree with Horus for the most part, but Zora, as the six of us fulfilled our charter, I think we should vote on our nation's name and our leader. Augens, I nominate you. I feel your wisdom and experience would guide our new nation toward prosperity."

29. - Top - End - #1619

Augens

Augens takes a step backwards, staggered by Krul's proposal. "No, no," he says, steadying himself. "I understand your intent in this, but this task requires a master who is youthful and full of vigour, and undaunted by the monumental works before us. My role is not to lead, but to temper this with whatever wisdom I might offer."

He clears his throat. "I thus nominate Hawke. He has proven himself to be brave and noble, but most of all compassionate. For any true leader must love his people more than himself. Hawke has proven this from the beginning: he was, I recall, the first among us to offer his life in defence of Oleg's Post, and that moment has been indicative of his valiant character throughout our toils."

Augens smiles slightly; it is a wry grin, but also a thoughtful one, as though the priest has stumbled upon a new revelation. "Besides, I believe that this wild land will always need a Stag Lord," he finishes quietly with a glance towards Hawke's medallion.
    Last edited by Leviathan; 2011-08-14 at 07:14 PM.

30. - Top - End - #1620
    Ogre in the Playground

Daemon

"But," Krul begins, then stops himself immediately. Augens is right. Hawke is a good choice. He may be naive and even foolish, but he will not rule alone. And, unlike Zora, he will heed council. "As long as he will always have your council, I support this. Hawke, will you lead this nation? You will not do so alone of course."
    Last edited by SanguinePenguin; 2011-08-14 at 07:24 PM.