New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 46 of 50 FirstFirst ... 21363738394041424344454647484950 LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,380 of 1475
  1. - Top - End - #1351
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: My Little Pony XXV: Au Contraire, Mon Ami!

Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    I'd be down with colouring it. No idea how to convert any such to avatar format though.
    Once it's in any sort of digital format (even SiuiS's pic there would work), it's fairly trivial to resize/crop the image to fit the 120x120 avatar restrictions and then save to jpg/png, as appropriate.

2. - Top - End - #1352
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    Characterization question:

Twilight is still a filly, studying under Celestia. She hears of a spell in her studies with some potential for danger, but only if it's mishandled. She's excited to try it, but Celestia tells her they will be trying said spell at a future date. Twilight believes she can handle it now. Would Twilight attempt the spell early on her own in an effort to impress/please Celestia, or would she wait for the appropriate time because Celestia told her to?

Note: She is not expressly forbidden, but merely told that the spell would be attempted in a controlled environment at a later date.
    On the one hoof, we know that Twilight is a very eager student. On the other hoof, we've gotten a pretty good indication that there are few if any things she fears more than disappointing Celestia.

This being the case, I think that nuance is going to be vital. If, for example, Celestia gave a time frame such as "at the end of Third Year studies", I think Twilight would seize on the date with birthday-like obsession, growing more and more excited as it approached.

If it were presented as "once you have mastered Subjects X and Y", Twilight might go to excessive lengths to demonstrate her mastery of the prerequisites, and if those demonstrations were not immediately acknowledged, she might become frustrated, which leads to...

If it were presented as "once you are ready", I could see Twilight getting frustrated very quickly; she does not deal well with goals that are not precisely defined. In that case, I could see her deciding that she needed to prove that she was, in fact, ready.
    Blue Star Topaz is my name
    Equestria's my station
    The Elements define my creed
    The Herd's my destination

3. - Top - End - #1353
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post
    Alrighty. Tek, this is about what I'm looking at.

Spoiler
    Show

Camera moved at the last instant, but you get the gist. I can change it to 3/4 profile, I can have the cane held up and towards the viewer like a shotokan staff fighter, and I capped probably make it full body so his legs and stumpy spiky tail are in the picture. From here on in, need you to zero in on the details and such that work for you. If you don't want any changes, I'll go with a better/bigger version of this, and sweet-talk Thanqol into coloring it.
    Ok, first, your awesome. Just wanted to get that out of the way.

Could you slim him down a little? I want him to look a little more pointed; right now he seems a little wider then what I was thinking. I also would like to see his whole body, and the cane held towards the viewer sounds cool. (I'm glad that he's holding the cast iron horse hitcher, by the way.)

So yeah! I'm really happy with it.

4. - Top - End - #1354

Esper/Midnight: pony.

That is all.

Such a cryptic message. It shall take my Enigma machine to solve this one...

*blows dust off the thing*

5. - Top - End - #1355
    Ettin in the Playground

Heh heh, check out this origin story of Equestria.

Spoiler
    Show

And that's how Superman I, II and Equestria was made.

6. - Top - End - #1356
    Ogre in the Playground

My Enigma machine has been acting up recently. I don't know what's wrong with it.

... I came to appreciate that mountains make poor receptacles for dreams.

7. - Top - End - #1357
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    I believe she would be the kind to at least attempt the spell on her own. Mentor worship is/was a big part of Twilight's personality after all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Topaz View Post
    On the one hoof, we know that Twilight is a very eager student. On the other hoof, we've gotten a pretty good indication that there are few if any things she fears more than disappointing Celestia.

This being the case, I think that nuance is going to be vital. If, for example, Celestia gave a time frame such as "at the end of Third Year studies", I think Twilight would seize on the date with birthday-like obsession, growing more and more excited as it approached.

If it were presented as "once you have mastered Subjects X and Y", Twilight might go to excessive lengths to demonstrate her mastery of the prerequisites, and if those demonstrations were not immediately acknowledged, she might become frustrated, which leads to...

If it were presented as "once you are ready", I could see Twilight getting frustrated very quickly; she does not deal well with goals that are not precisely defined. In that case, I could see her deciding that she needed to prove that she was, in fact, ready.
    Thanks! If you couldn't tell by the oddly specific question, it's for a story that I've finally managed to get off my lazy flank and start writing. I agree that nuance will be part of it, and I think Topaz's second scenario is actually going to be the one that plays out, to results that will be seen once I can crank out a chapter or two.
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

8. - Top - End - #1358
    Ettin in the Playground

Ah've come to the conclusion that SiuiS had a jolly good idea when it came ponythread, i.e. how much time one might spend compiling and posting megaquotes and alternative usages of said time, those being writing and not failing horribly at certain scholastic endeavours, which I've already started off on the wrong hoof with. Thus, Raz_Fox is activating LURK MODO, in which he watches you from the shadows and compiles quotes to post every couple of days.

We here at Raz Industries trust that LURK MODO will, in fact, increase production of stories such as Heroics and The Lion and the Unicorn by at least 20%, and will help Raz Industries avoid Total Catastrophic Breakdown (Academic), which would have a far more negative impact on ponythread than the reduced measures of LURK MODO.

That said, I think I've figured out why Phoe has been absent from the thread for a while:
    Spoiler
    Show

She's been busy.

Also also, while we're already in the spoiler, kloudmutt has all my approval. All of it.

Additionally: Thanqol, continue writing. I know about the assassins you have in wait for me, should I procrastinate on this story, and I assure you that I have sent my own to deal with you as a failsafe.
    freedom in the flame

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by PhoeKun View Post
    Raz, you scoundrel! You planned this!
    Quote Originally Posted by BladeofObliviom View Post
    Great, and now I'm imagining what Raz's profile on a dating site would look like. "Must be okay with veils."
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasanip View Post
    I don't think there is such a time to have veils that it is not the fault of Raz_Fox.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dervag View Post
    It's a freaking Romulan dump truck. The Romulans are no more likely to build an unarmed warp-capable ship than they are to become a hippy commune.

9. - Top - End - #1359

The following is an excerpt recovered from the security files of the formerly secret lair of a one Capt. Ido Nos, concerning the Capt. Ido Nos kidnapping incident of 2011:

Spoiler
    Show

Twelve Days...

What's that's you're saying?

Twelve days... It's been twelve days since you kidnapped me and brought me here...

Hm? Oh right, I guess that's true. Didn't get your quick escape like you'd planned on, eh? Maybe you shouldn't have fallen over in that chair.

Forgot... I was tied in. It would have worked Ido... I swear.

Yeah, not sure how you thought scooting across the floor was going to work out for you. That's always the problem with you, you never plan ahead, you never think things through. It's why it was so easy to get away with this, you know. I knew you wouldn't have a contingency plan in the works.

<the sound of a chair scooting across the floor scrapes once, twice. a few footsteps, and the sound of a chair being uprighted clip smartly>

There there, none of that now. How's that feel, isn't that better?

I was getting flat... on one side. No thanks to you.

No thanks to me? Your fault you fell over. Oh look, there's the ransom note! <paper rustles> Good heavens you feel right on top of it. No wonder nobody's coming for you.

That's where... you're wrong..

Gosh, you going on about that again, Ido? And for the love of, quit talking in italics it's giving me a heading. That hunger strike's not getting you anywhere, you just sound like a bad batman impression.

I do... what I want... Ido

Whatever, you're loss! Now if you'll excuse me, I've got this delicious steak dinner waiting for me, and you are welcome to watch me enjoy it, if you so wish. Or, you can-

<a heavy thud is heard, accompanied by the echo of clattering metal>

Or you can just fall over again. I swear, you are the most difficult... <incomprehensible, grunts as chair is uprighted>

What a shame... I was just getting comfortable...

Yeah, well deal with it, you looney.

I'm not the one that... kidnapped myself...

Quiet, you're one to talk.

And you... you are?

Shut up! I've just about had enough of you! Now you're lucky I've actually found this danged letter, after I finish here I'm going right back out and sending this off proper. The clocks been reset, let's see how well your so call "bronies" can get you out of this jam!

They already have, Ido...

What? Ridiculous, we're still here, aren't we? I haven't even sent the ransom! Get yourself together.

Funny choice... of words. But you should know as well as I do, Ido, that friendship is magic.

<angry pacing, slowly at first, then faster>
    Yes yes, this again. Words, just words.

Are they? But you and I are just words, here on this page. What does that make us?

It certain doesn't free you!

Doesn't it? But you are free, aren't you? And I am you. Doesn't that make me free?

I thought I told you to be quiet.

And I'm a brony. Doesn't that make you a brony?

Quiet.

I'm a brony, you're a brony. You and me, me and you.

Yes yes, the both of us. Now shut your trap before I-

The both of us? Why stop there?

Quiet! Don't you ever SHUT. UP? I don't have to stand here and listen to your ramblings! I'm going to send this ransom out, and you're going to just SIT there, and pull yourself together before I get back!

Again with that choice of words. Nice one, my brony.

<pacing stops, a crash is heard as a table is overturned>

I'LL MAKE YOU EAT THOSE WORDS!

And I'll return the favor. You look a bit unsettled, Ido. Why don't you pull yourself together?

<metal banging, banging, a heavy knock against the far cell door>

IDO! We know you're in there! Surrender now and we'll love and tolerate you fairly!

[voices raise to shouts, and the clamor soon becomes incomprehensible. The door is broken off its hinges, and Ido storms into the holding cell. Ido fights back, but in his enraged state he is no match for Ido and his carefully prepared rescue plan. Ido is soon subdued, and handcuffed. Ido, who's chair was knocked over in the fight, is heard to say: "I knew you'd come back for me." Ido cuts the ropes loose from his wrists, and says with a tear in his eye "Never leave a brony behind. Let's go home."]

[this ends the transmission, and has been filed away for evidence and further review]

Last edited by Capt. Ido Nos; 2011-10-02 at 10:21 PM.

10. - Top - End - #1360
    Banned

I'd be down with colouring it. No idea how to convert any such to avatar format though.
    It's as simple as resizing it once you're done coloring. The initial work would be huge so you could do your magic.

-

alright, here's another blueprint.

Spoiler
    Show

Problems:
    -proportions are off; top is too big for bottom.
    -OH GOD PERSPECTIVE

Problem #1 would be fixed in redrafting. Problem #2 depends on whether I can figure out a cylinder.
    Problem #C is that while either Thanqol or myself may be able, individually, to refrain from making the head of the cane Blueblood with a ballgag, I think having to pass through both of us diminishes chance of resistance qute terribly.

I want a dashing blinking pimp cane, now.

11. - Top - End - #1361
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Capt. Ido Nos View Post
    The following is an excerpt recovered from the security files of the formerly secret lair of a one Capt. Ido Nos, concerning the Capt. Ido Nos kidnapping incident of 2011:

Spoiler
    Show

Twelve Days...

What's that's you're saying?

Twelve days... It's been twelve days since you kidnapped me and brought me here...

Hm? Oh right, I guess that's true. Didn't get your quick escape like you'd planned on, eh? Maybe you shouldn't have fallen over in that chair.

Forgot... I was tied in. It would have worked Ido... I swear.

Yeah, not sure how you thought scooting across the floor was going to work out for you. That's always the problem with you, you never plan ahead, you never think things through. It's why it was so easy to get away with this, you know. I knew you wouldn't have a contingency plan in the works.

<the sound of a chair scooting across the floor scrapes once, twice. a few footsteps, and the sound of a chair being uprighted clip smartly>

There there, none of that now. How's that feel, isn't that better?

I was getting flat... on one side. No thanks to you.

No thanks to me? Your fault you fell over. Oh look, there's the ransom note! <paper rustles> Good heavens you feel right on top of it. No wonder nobody's coming for you.

That's where... you're wrong..

Gosh, you going on about that again, Ido? And for the love of, quit talking in italics it's giving me a heading. That hunger strike's not getting you anywhere, you just sound like a bad batman impression.

I do... what I want... Ido

Whatever, you're loss! Now if you'll excuse me, I've got this delicious steak dinner waiting for me, and you are welcome to watch me enjoy it, if you so wish. Or, you can-

<a heavy thud is heard, accompanied by the echo of clattering metal>

Or you can just fall over again. I swear, you are the most difficult... <incomprehensible, grunts as chair is uprighted>

What a shame... I was just getting comfortable...

Yeah, well deal with it, you looney.

I'm not the one that... kidnapped myself...

Quiet, you're one to talk.

And you... you are?

Shut up! I've just about had enough of you! Now you're lucky I've actually found this danged letter, after I finish here I'm going right back out and sending this off proper. The clocks been reset, let's see how well your so call "bronies" can get you out of this jam!

They already have, Ido...

What? Ridiculous, we're still here, aren't we? I haven't even sent the ransom! Get yourself together.

Funny choice... of words. But you should know as well as I do, Ido, that friendship is magic.

<angry pacing, slowly at first, then faster>
    Yes yes, this again. Words, just words.

Are they? But you and I are just words, here on this page. What does that make us?

It certain doesn't free you!

Doesn't it? But you are free, aren't you? And I am you. Doesn't that make me free?

I thought I told you to be quiet.

And I'm a brony. Doesn't that make you a brony?

Quiet.

I'm a brony, you're a brony. You and me, me and you.

Yes yes, the both of us. Now shut your trap before I-

The both of us? Why stop there?

Quiet! Don't you ever SHUT. UP? I don't have to stand here and listen to your ramblings! I'm going to send this ransom out, and you're going to just SIT there, and pull yourself together before I get back!

Again with that choice of words. Nice one, my brony.

<pacing stops, a crash is heard as a table is overturned>

I'LL MAKE YOU EAT THOSE WORDS!

And I'll return the favor. You look a bit unsettled, Ido. Why don't you pull yourself together?

<metal banging, banging, a heavy knock against the far cell door>

IDO! We know you're in there! Surrender now and we'll love and tolerate you fairly!

[voices raise to shouts, and the clamor soon becomes incomprehensible. The door is broken off its hinges, and Ido storms into the holding cell. Ido fights back, but in his enraged state he is no match for Ido and his carefully prepared rescue plan. Ido is soon subdued, and handcuffed. Ido, who's chair was knocked over in the fight, is heard to say: "I knew you'd come back for me." Ido cuts the ropes loose from his wrists, and says with a tear in his eye "Never leave a brony behind. Let's go home."]

[this ends the transmission, and has been filed away for evidence and further review]

I'm not sure if you need to spend more time with ponies, or less. I'm going to venture and say more.
    My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: The Thread, The Game, The Tumblr.
    Human Crossings Avatar made by Thanqol

12. - Top - End - #1362

Quote Originally Posted by Strife Warzeal View Post
    I'm not sure if you need to spend more time with ponies, or less. I'm going to venture and say more.
    Obviously

13. - Top - End - #1363
    Banned

... Ido was still in the captain's clutches? A good thing mr. Nos got to him, but...

Derpy? Didn't we send you to rescue him?

yup!

... And did you rescue him?

I'm not sure.

Spoiler
    Show

I'll look into it! Detective Doo, away!

Uh-huh.
    Whelp. That could have gone better. Oh well, let's evaluate his GoC potential. Let's see. Still in ropes unwillingly longer than 15 seconds...

*looks at clipboard, with two columns, listed as "bound unwillingly? Yes = fail, no = pass" and "bound unwillingly? Yes = pass, no = fail"*

Hm. We need a more consistent vetting process.
    Alternately, Ido succeeded at both at the same time, and should be made king.

14. - Top - End - #1364
    Ettin in the Playground

Whelp. That could have gone better. Oh well, let's evaluate his GoC potential. Let's see. Still in ropes unwillingly longer than 15 seconds...

*looks at clipboard, with two columns, listed as "bound unwillingly? Yes = fail, no = pass" and "bound unwillingly? Yes = pass, no = fail"*

As the treasurer who is totally not embezzling everything to fund his ever-more elaborate deathtraps, and certainly doesn't require an easily-duped patsy, I approve the motion that we make Ido King of Bondage forever.

Except that would imply Ido/Phoe shipping. Or bondaging, or something like that.

I'll put the new vetting process on the agenda for Tuesday's meeting, right after we review Vent Reynolt's performance and brainstorm for the next Guild fundr*BANG* MASK SHALL BE MINE!
    freedom in the flame

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by PhoeKun View Post
    Raz, you scoundrel! You planned this!
    Quote Originally Posted by BladeofObliviom View Post
    Great, and now I'm imagining what Raz's profile on a dating site would look like. "Must be okay with veils."
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasanip View Post
    I don't think there is such a time to have veils that it is not the fault of Raz_Fox.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dervag View Post
    It's a freaking Romulan dump truck. The Romulans are no more likely to build an unarmed warp-capable ship than they are to become a hippy commune.

15. - Top - End - #1365
    Barbarian in the Playground

[RP] Blue Ponies Yay!

Spoiler
    Show
    Hey, it's the ponies that do the boring stuff that keep everything going, amirite? My job is giving orientation lectures, doing office work, and occasional cargo hauling, so I can relate. I certainly appreciate not getting unscheduled bad weather, so if you haven't been thanked lately for your work, allow me!

So does your magical talent run in your family? I have two sisters who have jobs kind of similar to mine, and one whose talent is totally different.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Oh, don't worry about thanking me. Like I said, there are still rogue storms from those uncontrolled forests to deal with. Of course, what most ponies call "bad weather" I call "fun weather."

Anyway, my family is interesting, to say the least. See, my dad and my younger brother are both pegasi, and my mom and myself are both unicorns. I take after my dad in wanting to work with weather, and my brother takes after... well I don't even know, but he wants to teach history.

So what do your sisters do?

In other news...
    WARNING! LEVEL FIVE CUTENESS HAZARD!
    Spoiler
    Show
    The Warning! It did nothing!

So does anypony have a spare pancreas? Mine kinda broke.

Quote Originally Posted by Roninhirox View Post
    So everypony I finally broke down and got a smart phone. Yay. But now I need to fill it with awesome Apps. and pony themes, so does anyone have any good suggestions? Oh also its an android phone.
    Must... resist... urge to post pony video...

Not... Resisting... well.

(I wish I could help, but I don't have a smart phone, and I only use my Ipod for... (wait for it.) music. (Shocking, I know.))

Braz, honey, I think we are working with different values of "nothing".
    Y'know if she's calling it "nothing", I don't think that's a good sign.
    "Why is it that we receive a penny for our thoughts, but have to put in our 2 cents?"

Previous Avatars:
    Spoiler
    Show

I got an award!
    Spoiler
    Show

Fluttershy in the Playground - third place

16. - Top - End - #1366
    Firbolg in the Playground

Question: if we start some sort of ghoulish pancreas cloning farm...

terror beyond terror?
    sound business strategy?
    both?
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

17. - Top - End - #1367

... Ido was still in the captain's clutches? A good thing mr. Nos got to him, but...

Derpy? Didn't we send you to rescue him?

yup!

... And did you rescue him?

I'm not sure.

Spoiler
    Show

I'll look into it! Detective Doo, away!

Uh-huh.

It's true, Derpy did show up at one point. She was also captured in the line of duty, but she literally accidentally untied herself in the night and wandered out. The door was locked. Never really figured that one out.

Yeah, I guess that would skew the test results just a little bit wouldn't it Though?

Quote Originally Posted by Raz_Fox View Post
    As the treasurer who is totally not embezzling everything to fund his ever-more elaborate deathtraps, and certainly doesn't require an easily-duped patsy, I approve the motion that we make Ido King of Bondage forever.

Except that would imply Ido/Phoe shipping. Or bondaging, or something like that.

I'll put the new vetting process on the agenda for Tuesday's meeting, right after we review Vent Reynolt's performance and brainstorm for the next Guild fundr*BANG* MASK SHALL BE MINE!

Last edited by Capt. Ido Nos; 2011-10-02 at 11:25 PM.

18. - Top - End - #1368
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Vent Reynolt View Post
    [SPOILER]

Must... resist... urge to post pony video...

Not... Resisting... well.

(I wish I could help, but I don't have a smart phone, and I only use my Ipod for... (wait for it.) music. (Shocking, I know.))
    I wish my phone had that many ponies on it, so far I have found a pretty decent sound board app that came preloaded with tons of ponies, and a background. Also wait iPods can have music on them?

19. - Top - End - #1369
    Titan in the Playground

Once again, ponies have the answer!
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

20. - Top - End - #1370
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by MCerberus View Post
    Question: if we start some sort of ghoulish pancreas cloning farm...

terror beyond terror?
    sound business strategy?
    both?
    What do you mean, "If"?

*over loudspeaker*

MIDNIGHTS TWO THROUGH ELEVEN! MIDNIGHTS TWO THROUGH ELEVEN! DON REPO SUITS AND REPORT TO DEBRIEFING ROOM.

MIDNIGHTS ONE, TWELVE THROUGH TWENTY TWO, TWENTY FOUR THROUGH TWENTY SIX, THE AMUSEMENT PARK LIBRARY MASSAGE SALON IS NOW OPEN.

MIDNIGHT TWENTY THREE, YOU KNOW WHAT YOU DID.

Y'know if she's calling it "nothing", I don't think that's a good sign.
    I honestly dis not consider this rebuttal when outlining this joke-path.
    See, the implications are... You know, never mind, I'll just have to improve. Always a good goal right? Improvement?

I like that you first reactions are *shock* pause *look behind self*. Says a lot about how fast you catch on.

21. - Top - End - #1371
    Ogre in the Playground

Spoilered for size:
    Spoiler
    Show

I honestly dis not consider this rebuttal when outlining this joke-path.
    See, the implications are... You know, never mind, I'll just have to improve. Always a good goal right? Improvement?
    Sometimes you just have to make peace and deal with what you have, SiuiS.
    Last edited by Kindablue; 2011-10-02 at 11:50 PM.
    ... I came to appreciate that mountains make poor receptacles for dreams.

22. - Top - End - #1372
    Dwarf in the Playground

Re: My Little Pony XXV: Au Contraire, Mon Ami!

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    For some reason, I detest the inclusion of horns on any humanised version of the mane cast.
    I'm Starseed, the creator of the thread on AH.com, another smaller haven of Pony/Brony chatter. (Don't bother, the forum it's in is hidden. I'm just looking for peeps from AH.)

That said, here's a humanized pic with no horns.

Spoiler
    Show

Hueg image. Might be too showy for this fourm. (It's not for conservative AH so I'll take my chances.)
    Last edited by Fallen Angel; 2011-10-03 at 12:09 AM.

23. - Top - End - #1373

[RP] Blue Ponies Yay!
    Spoiler
    Show
    Oh, don't worry about thanking me. Like I said, there are still rogue storms from those uncontrolled forests to deal with. Of course, what most ponies call "bad weather" I call "fun weather."

Anyway, my family is interesting, to say the least. See, my dad and my younger brother are both pegasi, and my mom and myself are both unicorns. I take after my dad in wanting to work with weather, and my brother takes after... well I don't even know, but he wants to teach history.

So what do your sisters do?
    Spoiler
    Show
    Ah, we're a mix as well, but we're a mix of unicorns and earth ponies. Well, earth pony. Rowan is the earth pony, she used to work as a store clerk but now she's a schoolteacher; her's husband's a pegasus musician. Green Eyes is a dog trainer, she's the kind of different one. Honey manages an office in Manehattan, but she does keep a pretty large garden on the side. I'm the only blue one, though.
    Blue Star Topaz is my name
    Equestria's my station
    The Elements define my creed
    The Herd's my destination

24. - Top - End - #1374
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen Angel View Post
    I'm Starseed, the creator of the thread on AH.com, another smaller haven of Pony/Brony chatter. (Don't bother, the forum it's in is hidden. I'm just looking for peeps from AH.)

Spoiler
    Show

Hueg image. Might be too showy for this fourm. (It's not for conservative AH so I'll take my chances.)
    only problem with that pic i have is...

no LUNA!!???? come on..it has Gilda and Soarin...but no luna?
    Ponies not only make ME want to be a better person than I was before they entered my life, they make me want to HELP OTHERS be better people too.

And that is a GOOD thing by any definition.

full size avatar

25. - Top - End - #1375
    Titan in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen Angel View Post

Spoiler
    Show

Umm oh my, well as the suitably informed could likely judge from my choice of avie I've no aversion to fanservicy pics.... but oh my.

Quote Originally Posted by otakuryoga View Post
    no LUNA!!???? come on..it has Gilda and Soarin...but no luna?
    Maybe the artist puts her in a category like the CMCs would be?

26. - Top - End - #1376
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Soras Teva Gee View Post
    Umm oh my, well as the suitably informed could likely judge from my choice of avie I've no aversion to fanservicy pics.... but oh my.

Maybe the artist puts her in a category like the CMCs would be?

The original image name is: Applejack Berry_Punch Friendship_is_magic Gilda John_Joseco Lyra My_Little_Pony Octavia Photo_Finish Princess_Celestia Rainbow_Dash Spitfire Twilight_Sparkle Vinyl_Scratch big_macintosh bonbon derpy_hooves fluttershy gummy pinkie_pie rarity soarin trixie.jpg.png

So I guess not. Sorry.

27. - Top - End - #1377
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Soras Teva Gee View Post
    Checked DA page, and no Humanoid Luna. (A Luna pic.. but no humanoid Luna.)

28. - Top - End - #1378
    Titan in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Spearking of Luna... or perhaps not speaking of her... Behold the now not so secret origin of Alicorns:

Spoiler
    Show

Am I reading too much into it or is the Universe invoking the But For Me It Was Tuesday trope?

29. - Top - End - #1379
    Ogre in the Playground

@ Easy as Lying:

Thanks for everypony's responses so far, it's actually quite... relaxing to do. No scene tonight because I've been busy with other stuff, and because I want to ask a question because I'm a bit stalled.

Spoilerz:

Spoiler
    Show
    Right, by this point I still haven't figured out a graceful way to transition to Trixie's lair. This is one of the original *scene missing* segments and I didn't settle on a proper cluedrop, particularly one that doesn't instantly incriminate Blueblood.

I mean, I'm sure I could think of a reason by myself, but that particular step in my writing process is quite a time consuming one and I like writing these fast. Plus you guys are all geniuses and I'm happy to croudsource this.
    Advice, such as it is:

Spoiler
    Show
    The best idea I can come up with quickly is the "Scooby-doo" solution:

Rainbow Dash: "Okay, everypony - let's split up and search for clues. Applejack and Pinkie Pie, you explore the castle grounds and kitchens. Twilight and Rarity, you explore the library and Celestia's study. Fluttershy and I will explore our sexuality the bedrooms. And the jacuzzi. And the couch in the living room. And then the bedrooms again."

Fluttershy: "...um, what?"

Quote Originally Posted by Kurgan View Post
    THAT IS IT! You have found that game! I even found a screenshot of the room that my mom always died in!

Spoiler
    Show

That blue grate there. A hand would always reach out and grab her, sucking her into the abyss.

Thanks!
    No problem! I played quite few of the early Sierra adventure games back in the day (Space Quest, King's Quest, Police Quest, Quest for Glory, Leisure Suit Larry >_> ), so I recognized that one right away.
    Last edited by Dexam; 2011-10-03 at 12:59 AM.

30. - Top - End - #1380
    Colossus in the Playground

Watching some g3 ponies as research for Easy as Lying.

Luckily they come with my reaction images already attached.

EDIT: 5 MINUTES LATER

*kills self*

EDIT EDIT:

WHY. WHY. WHY. OH GOD RARITY
    Last edited by Thanqol; 2011-10-03 at 01:02 AM.