New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 20 of 51 FirstFirst ... 10111213141516171819202122232425262728293045 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #571
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] AMEN XLI: eXtra Large Injury

Party

Gordon looks up for the table.

"Having a party, Rot. Go on, have some fun, but please avoid maining people. It would be a pain to have to clean it up."

2. - Top - End - #572
    Halfling in the Playground

Main Room

"But that's how Rot parties, Gordon." Jack interjects, standing near the table and looking a little thoughtful. He's definitely not eating. Something that the Yochanan doesn't mind. Especially the part that comes after.

"Oh, hey Rot!" Legion says, waving. "We got some blood ice cream for you. If you want it." She sure wasn't gonna give him a live turkey or something.
    My avatar was done by Gullara. Thanks again!

"If you meet a spirit walking,
    Incline your head.
    Do not meet their gaze.
    Do not follow after."

-Things Our Mothers Tell Us

Nexus Characters

3. - Top - End - #573
    Orc in the Playground

[Main Room]

"No maiming? So this isn't a Moff party I guess. Takes all the fun out of it."

Rot sounds a bit disappointed, but tries to stay lighthearted. He nods at Legion.

"I prefer my food live and screaming, but I guess that'll work too."

Quote Originally Posted by Julius Caesar, Shakespeare
    Cowards die many times before their deaths;
    The valiant never taste of death but once.
    Of all the wonders that I yet have heard,
    It seems to me most strange that men should fear,
    Seeing that death, a necessary end,
    Will come when it will come.
    Nexus characters

4. - Top - End - #574

Party

"Its a good idea to do new things, Rot. But anyways, relax and try to enjoy yourself."

Gordon stands up. He's had enough food for now, so trying his luck at limbo is next for him to do.

5. - Top - End - #575

[Main Room]

Well the best you could do is going to the Limbo for now. Better than sitting around.
    Grammer is my declared deadly enemy!

Let's PLay's in German Take a Look at Bravely Default.

Nexus Characters: LINK

6. - Top - End - #576
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Murkus View Post
    Main Room

"But that's how Rot parties, Gordon." Jack interjects, standing near the table and looking a little thoughtful. He's definitely not eating. Something that the Yochanan doesn't mind. Especially the part that comes after.
    Xifra is hurt that Jack is completely ignoring her. As if his former apprentice and lover meant nothing to him. She'd given him Self, when he'd traded away his memories. Though she had other allegiances now, and other loves, he was still her first. She would still do almost anything for him.

But as far as he was concerned, she didn't exist. A feeling that was all too familiar.

Xifra allows her psychic aura to return, which makes her generally impossible for a normal person to notice with their own senses, and quietly heads towards the door.

*(People with magical or psychic abilities, electronic senses, or those who are particularly well trained in observation and surveillance may be immune or have some resistance to Xifra's aura. Basically if you can come up with a reason why you'd still be able to notice her, then you can.)
    My avatar! Isn't it just utterly diabolical? Ashen Lilies made it!

"Money cannot buy health, but I'd settle for a diamond-studded wheelchair."
    ― Dorothy Parker

Spoiler: Interested in Nexus FFRP? Newcomers welcome!
    Show
    FFRP Faqs |Nexus Faqs | Nexus IRC Chat
    We're friendly! Join the fun!
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

7. - Top - End - #577
    Barbarian in the Playground

Main Room

Rocid will wave goodbye to Xifra as she leaves, but doesn't get up from his card game. Apparently they've moved on to strip poker after most of the henchmen ran out of money. Cyan's luck seems to have run out, as him and most of the others are down to their skivies.
    Julie, everyone's nth favorite succubus, by Gulaghar.
    An amazing Misha, Mimi, and Riss painting done by Ofride.
    For anyone in plots run by me, know that I always tailor solutions to those in the plot. The answer may not be obvious, but it's there, and doable by the displayed abilities of the present characters. If you need help or hints, I'll try to be available to provide them.

8. - Top - End - #578

Main Room

Well Zefir has a very good reason to keep his attention her. As he notice her Aura coming back he stops his steps to the limbo and draws all his attention ti Xifra. It's rather noticable since he stops in the mid of the room.
    Grammer is my declared deadly enemy!

Let's PLay's in German Take a Look at Bravely Default.

Nexus Characters: LINK

9. - Top - End - #579
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by ThePhantom View Post
    Party

"Its a good idea to do new things, Rot. But anyways, relax and try to enjoy yourself."

Gordon stands up. He's had enough food for now, so trying his luck at limbo is next for him to do.
    [Main Room]

"Not always. Sometimes it's best to stick to tradition."

To prove this point, Rot grabs a passing henchman and casually rips his heart out with his bare hands. The vampire snacks on the organ while some more henchies drag the other minion's corpse out. He makes a face at the taste of the cloned blood and tissue. Disgusting.

But Rot settles down in a stiff and uncomfortable wooden chair and attempts to relax. He only glowers at some people, too!

Nexus characters

10. - Top - End - #580
    Ogre in the Playground

Daetrin/Will notes Rot's actions on his datapad.

(He's an eight foot tall alien, covered in black chitin armor, and spikes of the same material. He also has a fairly nasty tail, with a spike on the end.)

11. - Top - End - #581
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Zefir View Post
    Main Room

Well Zefir has a very good reason to keep his attention her. As he notice her Aura coming back he stops his steps to the limbo and draws all his attention ti Xifra. It's rather noticable since he stops in the mid of the room.
    Xifra isn't going to take notice of either Zefir or Rocid. Unless someone makes a determined effort to stop her, she'll be out the door and gone.
    My avatar! Isn't it just utterly diabolical? Ashen Lilies made it!

"Money cannot buy health, but I'd settle for a diamond-studded wheelchair."
    ― Dorothy Parker

Spoiler: Interested in Nexus FFRP? Newcomers welcome!
    Show
    FFRP Faqs |Nexus Faqs | Nexus IRC Chat
    We're friendly! Join the fun!
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

12. - Top - End - #582
    Ogre in the Playground

Will was observing everything intently, and so noticed when he stopped noticing, if that makes any sense?

However, all he does is look for her again, and note down her 'don't notice me' abilities, as well as how hard it is to find her again, if he can do so.

13. - Top - End - #583

So, when will the drugs in the food kick in?

14. - Top - End - #584
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueWizardGirl

[Main Room]

Most likely near the end of the party. Since it'll probably turn everything to a standstill when it does.

That said, Cyrus has now consumed an amount of food that might impress a typical dragon from the sheer gluttony. The extra just gets stored in a pocket dimension and periodically placed into the stomach so he doesn't starve in the long stretches between his meals.

Which might get really awkward later, since the food genderbends you.

In any case, he'll likely spend the rest of the time before Zero Hour making small talk with random people. He'll make an extra point of complimenting Jasper and Legion on their exquisite dishes, with just the right amount of sincerity.

15. - Top - End - #585
    Pixie in the Playground

[Main Room]

Clarissa is not here, but the Mad Hatter certainly is. He'll consume just a little bit of food just to be polite. Brother Pavel is probably still barricaded in his room doing whatever it is he does.

Geeze! I wonder how repulsive the Mad Hatteress/Kohana will be...

Eww! Eww! Brain scars! Brain scars! There is only one thing to be done...

KILL IT WITH FIRE!
    Last edited by The Alexandrian; 2011-10-04 at 08:14 PM.

16. - Top - End - #586

Gordon after sometime with the limbo, goes and sits down, and helps himself to some red lemonade. Well, special lemonade, too many parties in the nexus involve potions somewhere, so having a little something to cancel out potions is not a bad idea for people who need to keep some standing afterwards.

17. - Top - End - #587

The potions should kick in about now. All of the food, ice cream and booze being served at the party had been previously laced with two very different elixirs, one of them magical, one alchemical. The first one, the magic potion, should cause the drinkers to suddenly change genders. The second elixir is even more drastic.

Everyone who has partake in the feast should suddenly find themselves falling in love with the first person they see. And not normal levels of love either. Oh no. The love potion Jasper and Legion spiked the feast with is about ten orders of magnitude above the recommended level. At that amount of concentration, it causes not mere infatuation, but over the top, sitcom comedy levels of love and lust. Known side-effects include musical numbers, rock ballads about how beautiful the target of the infatuation is, epic quests, and really bad love poetry.

In short, it causes shenanigans. The potions should work on the imbibers regardless of species, even if they're undead, and anti-potions such as the one Gordon just used should only counter-act the effects of the first, magical potion. The second is psuedo-science, and a lot harder to get rid of. Lucky, both effects should fade after three hours. Unless someone's really unlucky, in which case, the potion's effects might be permanent. But that's an a million to one chance.
    Last edited by ThirdEmperor; 2011-10-04 at 07:56 PM.
    Meese Mobster by smuchmuch.

18. - Top - End - #588

Oh thank sweet merciful heavens for not being able to eat. Rocid boggles a bit at the chaos before abandoning his card game in favor of hiding under the table like a coward. Hopefully the henchmen will act as line of sight meatshields, and anyone looking in his direction will fall in love with one of them instead of him.

Not that he is thinking any of this, he just doesn't want to be blamed for whatever's happening.
    For anyone in plots run by me, know that I always tailor solutions to those in the plot. The answer may not be obvious, but it's there, and doable by the displayed abilities of the present characters. If you need help or hints, I'll try to be available to provide them.

19. - Top - End - #589
    Orc in the Playground

Rot is quite thankful he only ate a henchman heart. The other things sound horrible.

He doesn't notice any changes immediately, of course. Just continues sitting as still as a statue.

Nexus characters

20. - Top - End - #590
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueWizardGirl

Main Room

Oh dear. Cyrus spontaneously genderbends. She looks surprisingly good, considering that she was a man not ten seconds before. Thankfully for her dignity, Cyrus happens to be immune to compulsion, magical and otherwise.

She sighs and fades away into mist.

...And reforms just outside, next to Jasper's Van. Those two are gonna have some splainin' to do. In fact, if there's a back seat, she'll try to teleport herself there and turn mostly invisible. With any luck, she can make their act of sneaking out quite a bit more fun.
    Last edited by BladeofObliviom; 2011-10-04 at 08:40 PM.

21. - Top - End - #591

Party

Well, now we have a lot of loved-potioned henchwomen all over the place. Well, at least Gordon had one of his fall-asleep-out-of-nowhere moments. On the flipside, since he's out cold, he can't do much if anyone does things to him. That might not end well.

22. - Top - End - #592

Main Room

Rocid espies oppurtunity! The floating little girl will look around herself nervously, peeking out through the legs of the table while nearly nude henches do... unsavory things above, but nothing happens yet that requires curtains. Seeing a chance, he'll zip out from underneath the table over to Gordon. When he gets there he pulls a bright red sharpie out from his left nostril.

"I shall draw..." *Pop!* "On his face!" and with an evil glint in his eye, he'll attempt to do so with gusto. Of course, this leaves him wide open for love potion shenanigans, but he's too engrossed to care.

23. - Top - End - #593
    Pixie in the Playground

[Main Room -- RAMPAGE!!! ]

"GOODNESS GRACIOUS!"

The Hatteress shrieks from her position on the couch! How is this even possible! He was a man just a second ago and now he's got all sorts of icky female cooties FROM HIMSELF!!! Whatever did this is dead! If they can't be killed then he'll mortalfy them and then STAB-STAB-STABBITY-STAB their chest!

STAB-STAB-STAB, I say!

Wait a minute. Is it just me or is The Hatteress really, really hot. Like on fire hot. Like if one poked her they'd be reduced to nothing more than a smoldering pile of ash sort of hot. The Hatteress is voluptuous, to say the least. She's got well-formed features and long-black hair. She's inexplicably wearing a stylish leather jacket, a bland pink tube shirt, a black miniskirt, and ankle-high leather boots. On her hands are, you guessed it, studded, black, leather, fingerless gloves! Her skin is a milky, foamy white. Her green eyes radiate an air of grace, intelligence, and nobility. Her voice, apart from being that of a female, now, is enrapturing, the type of voice that renders all who hear it slaves of the one who is uttering it. Her figure beckons all eyes to it. Jaws might drop upon beholding such a perfect creature.

"WHO STOLE MY MAKEUP!"

Except for that. That personality certainly isn't perfect.

Her lips are cherry red. Her legs are sculpted-

"HEY! LISTEN TO ME!"

Nevermind.

The Hatteress is a knockout in more ways than one.

24. - Top - End - #594
    Ogre in the Playground

Karyana returns around this time, hopefully. Since she took some food, and I really don't want this to happen in Holowtinns with Stu, Nephrim, Waldorf, or the goblins as the options.

Oh, and Will had a bit too. So have fun with the giant, suddenly female, Tyr, that's in love with the first thing he sees.

25. - Top - End - #595

Party

And so Gordon gets his face drawn on. Well, that's the second time that happened.

26. - Top - End - #596

Party

Welp, Maggy figures he's probably been gone long enough for Rot to not kill him again. So he floats back in, reaches for a drink, aaaaaand...

SPIT-TAKE!

"What the hell happened to all of you? I thought all you guys were ugly before, but this is ridiculous."

Every fluid ounce of the drink goes right out his mouth before he can get genderbent. He's not entirely out of trouble yet though, if that love potion the others consumed has anything to say about it.

"No seriously, you're all, like, beyond ugly. They don't have a word for what all of you are. Monkeyfish elves? Irradiated sewer pigeons? Saurouses? I had a reason for coming here, but now I'm too busy just trying to keep my lunch from jumping out my throat to do so."
    Quote Originally Posted by RabbitHoleLost View Post
    Magtok's the best
    "You probably found 'How to Survive a Robot Uprising' in the humor section. Let's just hope that is where it belongs."
    -Daniel H. Wilson
    Unhooded Magtok avvie by urodivoi

27. - Top - End - #597

Hovering Over Gordon's Face

"Hey Robotnik! Come help me doodle on Gordon!" Rocid hurls another marker over his shoulder, and it should land fairly close to Magtok's feet.
    Last edited by Slii Arhem; 2011-10-04 at 09:41 PM.

28. - Top - End - #598
    Halfling in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by VampireRot View Post
    Rot is quite thankful he only ate a henchman heart. The other things sound horrible.

He doesn't notice any changes immediately, of course. Just continues sitting as still as a statue.
    Well, since he hopefully hasn't seen any other genderbent people yet, Legion might deposit a bowl of vanilla ice cream covered in blood next to him. Not icky henchman bood either.

With some added potions, of course.
    My avatar was done by Gullara. Thanks again!

"If you meet a spirit walking,
    Incline your head.
    Do not meet their gaze.
    Do not follow after."

-Things Our Mothers Tell Us

Nexus Characters

29. - Top - End - #599
    Orc in the Playground

That was before. Now that everything's happened, Rot definitely notices the strange things happening. Because people are shouting and stuff. He gives the ice cream a dubious look, and then Legion one too.

"Not stupid."

Nexus characters

30. - Top - End - #600

Oh, indeed, there's chaos all around. And it seems even those lucky enough not to have eaten any of the food are in going to be caught up in it.

Rot might find himself being cut off mid-sentence, as a now very female Cyan tries to hug-tackle him from behind and shower him with kisses. "Mine! He's my cuddly little sparkle-kins!"

Oh dear.

Jasper, meanwhile, turns incorporeal and hovers through the roof, heading for the security room.
    Meese Mobster by smuchmuch.