Drawfriends stuff:
    I see you spared the thread, but I shall not be so kind (bwa ha ha!):

WARNING! LEVEL FIVE CUTENESS ALERT!
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowy View Post
    Something seem different with SiuiS?
    Not that I can see.
    Do you have a problem I could help with?
    Aren't you supposed to be helping find Berry Ann?
    Quote Originally Posted by Istari View Post
    I'm working on turning my pony from the deviantart pony creator into my avatar, but I'm having some problems getting it sized correctly. Any tips?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mando Knight View Post
    If you're using Paint, the first step would be to go to places like this or this or this.
    Or if you don't need a full-blown art package, IrfanView works really well for me.
    Blue Star Topaz is my name
    Equestria's my station
    The Elements define my creed
    The Herd's my destination

2. - Top - End - #1232
    Orc in the Playground

Default Re: My Little Pony XXVII: Eternal Chaos comes with Chocolate Rain

RP: Honesty

Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Tectonic Robot View Post
    Any particular reason we're calling it Honesty?

"Tricks, er yes, of course. Because we're doing a magic show for orphans, right." "Mr. Honesty" stops for a moment, and looks as if he's going over something in his head. He shrugs and keeps on walking.

Fortune telling? How interesting. Let's no longer talk about that. Oh, what an odd piece of road. Let's stop here and look at it.

Oh, a good fortune teller as well. Whatever. The stallion begins banging on the ground where he stopped in a strange and rhythmic fashion. "Oh dear, I'm so itchy, I am hopping up on down." Although he says it extremely woodenly, his words feel... truthful, almost paradoxically.

Edit: YO DAWG I HEARD YOU LIKED SPOILERS SO I SPOILED SPOILERS IN YOUR SPOILERS SO YOU CAN SPOILER SPOILS WHILE YOU SPOIL.

That's possibly the weirdest sentence I've ever typed out in my entire life.

That's, uh, maybe a bit too many nested spoilers.

I called it Honesty because Mr. Honest L. Believable is lying about something. It's also short to type but infrequently used in conversation so anyone looking to read the RP can find it more easily.

Beeskee innocently asks, "Do you think they'd like us to do some tricks?"

She blinks at what he says, and considers the piece of road that seems to have drawn his attention. There doesn't appear to be anything remarkable to it, to her eyes at least.

She backs up a bit when he begins to stomp though, glancing at Midnight in confusion. "Er, are you okay there, Mr. Believable?"

(oops, more responses came in as I was writing this)

Quote Originally Posted by EsperDerek View Post
    Midnight tilts her head, watching the strange pony's even stranger behavior. She looks back over at Beeskee, and then sighs.

"This is just kind of getting sad, isn't it?"

She looks back at the strange pony.

"Alright, pal, what are you really up to, here? You're lying worse than I do, and believe me, I'm a terrible liar.
    Beeskee blinks, just as confused as Midnight, not really having any idea what the odd pony is up to at this point. The only thing she can think to do is check the ground beneath her hooves and make sure it's not about to collapse or anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Tectonic Robot View Post
    The stallion stares at Midnight, looks around, and says, "whatever could you possibly me-" when suddenly a bone chilling scream is heard from around the next bend! Mr. Honest jumps a good three feet in the air and spins around, all blood draining from his face. "What in the name of Crunch's diamond teeth was that!"

Edit: Aw, darn it, I need to go sleep. Sorry guys...
    Beeskee's ears perk up and she goes wide-eyed at the sound of the scream, looking all around to try and figure out what could be causing it. "Oh my! What was that?!"

Whups, no problem, g'night.

I think I missed responding to the Berry Ann RP too, but I'm not sure...

Quote Originally Posted by Neoseanster View Post
    Decided to take my bi-yearly visit to VG Cats to see if they put up a new comic or two in the last months since I peeked, and lo and behold!

A brief pony reference!
    He actually did a whole pony comic, but there were negative reactions to it so he pulled it. That made me wonder how many comics he's decided "weren't good enough" and taken them down after posting, or not posted at all.

I have it saved, but be warned, it's either very disturbing or "laugh out loud" hilarious. Or possibly both. I'll post a link if folks want.

Quote Originally Posted by Topaz View Post
    Want an avatar?
    Got it, thanks.
    Last edited by Beeskee; 2011-10-16 at 09:34 PM.
    Happy Trixie Appreciation Day!

PonyFort: IC and OOC threads.

3. - Top - End - #1233
    Titan in the Playground

just finished reading the Silent Ponyville fic series. The series is so good it actually makes the unbearable and infamous Cupcakes (Don't read it!) tolerable.

And I really really hate Cupcakes (Don't read it!). To the point where I seriously thought about learning how to program a virus to bring down that page.
    Spoiler: I'm a writer!
    Show
    Spoiler: Check out my fanfiction[URL="https://www.fanfiction.net/u/7493788/Forum-Explorer"
    Show
    here[/URL]
    ]Fate Stay Nano: Fate Stay Night x Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha

I Fell in Love with a Storm: MLP

Procrastination: MLP

Spoiler: Original Fiction
    Show
    The Lost Dragon: A story about a priest who finds a baby dragon in his church and decides to protect them.

4. - Top - End - #1234
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Forum Explorer View Post
    just finished reading the Silent Ponyville fic series. The series is so good it actually makes the unbearable and infamous Cupcakes (Don't read it!) tolerable.

And I really really hate Cupcakes (Don't read it!). To the point where I seriously thought about learning how to program a virus to bring down that page.
    ... Er, is this meant to be a compliment for the series? Saying it makes a horrible thing seem good by comparison is normally reserved for something even worse ... or am I just missing the point? =/

5. - Top - End - #1235
    Troll in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    *Midnight goes scarlet when she sees the photos in the envelope (that she got in PM, too!). She looks at Leo, her cheeks red.

"This isn't helping! This isn't helping at all! Why are you showing me these!? Oh, why does everypony think I should have an Opedius complex?!"
    Spoiler
    Show
    Leo raises an eyebrow curiously. "Personally, I'm more interested in that you asked why I'm giving them to you instead of how I got them..."

OOC: There was nothing overt in the pics I found, but I decided to err on the side of caution with it. The one I posted has to do with Magic Kindergarten and Twixie.
    Thanks to Dirty Tabs for the Travis pony.

Spoiler
    Show

Thanks to A Thousand Words for the My Little Simhata avatar, and thanks to Trixie for fixing the cropping.

Breakdown Twilight from Pony Halloween celebration, thanks to Thanqol.

Thanks to Akrim.Elf for the awesome Laharl pony.

6. - Top - End - #1236
    Bugbear in the Playground

FFRP: Blue Ponies Yay!
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Vent Reynolt View Post
    Yeah, tell me about it. A weather unicorn? How strange is that?

So, What makes you so interested in flying unicorns anyway? Just how in Equestria did somepony this quiet catch your attention at all?

Autumn, that's not re-
    Oh, right, sorry. I don't want to mess up your date.
    It's Not A Date!
    Oh, good, then you won't mind if I stay around for a while.
    Topaz blinks and pulls back just a little. Oh, well, I'm kind of a flying unicorn myself. *ahem* I mean, I noticed his cutie mark and he told me about being a weather magic unicorn and it was very interesting! I like talking to unicorns with interesting magical abilities, there's always a chance that I'll learn something myself.
    Equestria's my station

7. - Top - End - #1237
    Colossus in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    *Midnight pauses, openign an eye, and then lets out a soft sigh.

"Okay, time for Plan C. RUN AWAY!"

Her horn glows brilliantly, and she teleports away!
    HELPING

Spoiler
    Show
    "Oh no! She's back to denial! After her, girls! We've got to get her back to anger!"

"This is going to be the best lesson ever."

*Teleports after*

"MIDNIGHT, you're grounded for a month!"
    Last edited by Thanqol; 2011-10-16 at 09:50 PM.

8. - Top - End - #1238
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by BlasTech View Post
    ... Er, is this meant to be a compliment for the series? Saying it makes a horrible thing seem good by comparison is normally reserved for something even worse ... or am I just missing the point? =/
    Well, if the work he's referring to is a sequel to/spin-off of or otherwise uses material from Cupcakes, that would make it a compliment - saying that it took terrible material and made it something very good. Otherwise, you'd be correct, that would normally be an insult.

Zevox
    Toph Pony avatar by Dirtytabs. Thanks!

"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty, I read them openly. When I became a man, I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." -C.S. Lewis

9. - Top - End - #1239
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by byaku rai View Post
    snip.
    Soooooo.... I don't know you well enough to send you a random PM. This has led me to post this in-thread:
    Spoiler
    Show
    DUDE! YOU HAVE MY REAL NAME IN YOUR SCREEN NAME AND IT IS FREAKING ME OUT!!

Hahaha. Man, I'm always double-taking whenever you post!

... o.o....
    *cough*
    I, uh... I mean, I like your screen name...
    >>
    Thank you ShadowySilence for the awesome policepony avatar!
    Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post
    I love my filly~

10. - Top - End - #1240
    Titan in the Playground

Oops, I guess without context it does sound that way.

In the story it references Cupcakes (Don't read it!) more then once. It did so it such a way that Cupcakes (Don't read it!) became an interesting part of the plot, basically giving Cupcakes (Don't read it!) a reason to exist outside of Brony nightmares.

Or to put it another way it uses Cupcakes (Don't read it!) to make its own story better and more dramatic. More immersive if you will.

Or to put it yet another way I no longer feel massive waves of regret for reading Cupcakes (Don't read it!)

Kinda like how Rainbow Factory was made better by having an amazing song. Though that is another story I would advise against reading.
    Show
    Spoiler: Check out my fanfiction[URL="https://www.fanfiction.net/u/7493788/Forum-Explorer"
    Show
    here[/URL]

Show
    The Lost Dragon: A story about a priest who finds a baby dragon in his church and decides to protect them.

11. - Top - End - #1241

Quote Originally Posted by Beeskee View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    Beeskee's ears perk up and she goes wide-eyed at the sound of the scream, looking all around to try and figure out what could be causing it. "Oh my! What was that?!"

Whups, no problem, g'night.

Spoiler
    Show
    *Midnight bristles herself, her new head wings flaring nervously as she hears that noise! She steps forwards, moving to get ready to protect Beeskee from whatever is going on! Her horn glows brilliantly.

"What on Equestria was that!?"

Quote Originally Posted by Kris Strife View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    Leo raises an eyebrow curiously. "Personally, I'm more interested in that you asked why I'm giving them to you instead of how I got them..."
    Spoiler
    Show
    *Midnight rolls her eyes.
    "Look, I'm in the middle of running away from a couple of crazy alternates of my mothers, I'm not thinking straight right now, and why DO you have these pictures ANYWAYS?!"

Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    HELPING

Spoiler
    Show
    "Oh no! She's back to denial! After her, girls! We've got to get her back to anger!"

"This is going to be the best lesson ever."

*Teleports after*

"MIDNIGHT, you're grounded for a month!"
    Spoiler
    Show
    "It's not denial! I can't deny something that's not there, I'm not sexually attracted to Momma Twilight!"

*She yeeps, as she's pursued, teleporting away again, trying to flee away from the Twilight!

"I'm not grounded! I'm in University now, you can't ground me!

12. - Top - End - #1242
    Ogre in the Playground

I think I'm going to check this "Cupcakes" thing out now, Explorer. Thanks for the recommendation.
    ... I came to appreciate that mountains make poor receptacles for dreams.

13. - Top - End - #1243
    Ettin in the Playground

Oops, I guess without context it does sound that way.

In the story it references Cupcakes (Don't read it!) more then once. It did so it such a way that Cupcakes (Don't read it!) became an interesting part of the plot, basically giving Cupcakes (Don't read it!) a reason to exist outside of Brony nightmares.

Or to put it another way it uses Cupcakes (Don't read it!) to make its own story better and more dramatic. More immersive if you will.

Or to put it yet another way I no longer feel massive waves of regret for reading Cupcakes (Don't read it!)

Kinda like how Rainbow Factory was made better by having an amazing song. Though that is another story I would advise against reading.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zevox View Post
    Well, if the work he's referring to is a sequel to/spin-off of or otherwise uses material from Cupcakes, that would make it a compliment - saying that it took terrible material and made it something very good. Otherwise, you'd be correct, that would normally be an insult.

Zevox

Oohhhhh *lightbulb goes on*

Yeah, that makes much more sense.

Heh, sorry for being confused! I blame my lack of familiarity with the premise of the source material, I thought it was just based off a video game, not that it used elements of cupcakes (Don't read it!) Oh great, now you have me doing that too! :P

(PS: Did anyone read the first sentence of ^ in Applebloom's voice? I know I did when I typed it.)

14. - Top - End - #1244
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Diego Havoc View Post
    In case anyone wants to know, the colours I used before were: #0099CC, #66CC99, #9999FF, and #FF99FF, in that order
    Thanks! This is really helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by Jahkaivah View Post
    Hey guys. HAI GURLZ!

Spoiler
    Show

What's going on in this thread?
    Fixed that for you...

Like it or not, the Cupcakes fanfic is now an ingrained part of some of the Brony sub-culture, and there is little you can do about that. Any attempts to "bring down the page" won't be well received, and mirror pages will pop up to replace it. I don't like that particular fic either - I don't hate it, it just made me feel nauseous reading it - but it does stretch the limits of the "love and tolerance" mantra.

RP: Helping Midnight
    Spoiler
    Show
    *raises eyebrow even higher at the shenanigans*

Midnight Trixibelle Lunata Celeste Sparkle! If you don't start behaving yourself right this instant young lady, I'm sending you straight to my room!

1. I don't know if this is Midnight's full name, but it seemed appropriate, so I'm rolling with it.
    2. What the hay, guy behind the keyboard? Only yesterday you started out as Celestia/Vetinari due to the "raised eyebrow" expression, but now you've already devolved the character to Molestia? Confound you, ponythread!

15. - Top - End - #1245
    Orc in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show

*Midnight bristles herself, her new head wings flaring nervously as she hears that noise! She steps forwards, moving to get ready to protect Beeskee from whatever is going on! Her horn glows brilliantly.

"What on Equestria was that!?"
    "I'm not sure, but it sounded like it came from over there." She points with a hoof in the general direction the sound came from. "I think we should go investigate. Someponies may be in trouble." She refrains from adding that, with everything going on with the very odd pony, the someponies may very well be them. Then again, possibly not. Mr. Believable seemed just as startled as they were.

16. - Top - End - #1246
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kindablue View Post
    I think I'm going to check this "Cupcakes" thing out now, Explorer. Thanks for the recommendation.
    Are you planning on sleeping anytime soon? Or are just easily disturbed? If yes then unfortantly you will regret me bringing it up.

If you insist I advise you read Silent Ponyville first.

It remains the most hated pony fic I can think of though. It deserves the [Total piece of crap] tag!
    Show
    Show
    here[/URL]

Show

17. - Top - End - #1247
    Troll in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    *Midnight rolls her eyes.
    "Look, I'm in the middle of running away from a couple of crazy alternates of my mothers, I'm not thinking straight right now, and why DO you have these pictures ANYWAYS?!"
    Spoiler
    Show
    "...Bonbon was having a yard sale. And I know one place you can go where they probably won't follow.
    Thanks to Dirty Tabs for the Travis pony.

Spoiler
    Show

Thanks to A Thousand Words for the My Little Simhata avatar, and thanks to Trixie for fixing the cropping.

Breakdown Twilight from Pony Halloween celebration, thanks to Thanqol.

Thanks to Akrim.Elf for the awesome Laharl pony.

18. - Top - End - #1248

Spoiler
    Show
    "It's not denial! I can't deny something that's not there, I'm not sexually attracted to Momma Twilight!"

*She yeeps, as she's pursued, teleporting away again, trying to flee away from the Twilight!

"I'm not grounded! I'm in University now, you can't ground me!
    HELPING

Spoiler
    Show
    "The denial is even worse. The book doesn't say anything about backsliding!"

"Why won't she let us help her?"

"We should send her baby photos to the university newsletter!"

"That'd make anypony angry!"

Quote Originally Posted by Dexam View Post

Spoiler
    Show

Midnight Trixibelle Lunata Celeste Sparkle! If you don't start behaving yourself right this instant young lady, I'm sending you straight to my room!

1. I don't know if this is Midnight's full name, but it seemed appropriate, so I'm rolling with it.
    2. What the hay, guy behind the keyboard? Only yesterday you started out as Celestia/Vetinari due to the "raised eyebrow" expression, but now you've already devolved the character to Molestia? Confound you, ponythread!
    Molestia is the bestia!

19. - Top - End - #1249
    Ogre in the Playground

Are you planning on sleeping anytime soon? Or are just easily disturbed? If yes then unfortantly you will regret me bringing it up.
    "... not soon enough," you mean? Because I'm exactly that kind of person! Thanks again!
    ... I came to appreciate that mountains make poor receptacles for dreams.

20. - Top - End - #1250

Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show
    *Midnight yeeps, as she hears Princess Celestia scold her...and use her full name, which only seems to happen once in a very blue moon!

"Cestya! But...but...everypony else is going weird! I'm just trying to run away and find a place to calm down and wait..."

She suddenly goes scarlet red.

"D-Did you say...your room?"

Midnight Trixibelle Lunata Celeste Sparkle!

...Bahahaha. Depending on what everypony else thinks, I might just steal that for her 'full name' indeed. Ponythread? What do you think?

21. - Top - End - #1251

...Bahahaha. Depending on what everypony else thinks, I might just steal that for her 'full name' indeed. Ponythread? What do you think?
    Two hooves up!
    Equestria's my station

22. - Top - End - #1252
    Orc in the Playground

Everypony in this thread is CRAZY! O.O;

It rocks!

23. - Top - End - #1253
    Titan in the Playground

Like it or not, the Cupcakes fanfic is now an ingrained part of some of the Brony sub-culture, and there is little you can do about that. Any attempts to "bring down the page" won't be well received, and mirror pages will pop up to replace it. I don't like that particular fic either - I don't hate it, it just made me feel nauseous reading it - but it does stretch the limits of the "love and tolerance" mantra.
    I know . That and my own laziness is why I never bothered to try.

Quote Originally Posted by Kindablue View Post
    "... not soon enough," you mean? Because I'm exactly that kind of person! Thanks again!
    *Shrug* Well have fun.
    Show
    Show
    here[/URL]

Show

24. - Top - End - #1254

I'd thumbs up but all I've got are these hooves.

25. - Top - End - #1255
    Troll in the Playground

Holy Cow! And here I thought ponysanity had peaked...I was sorely mistaken. Bravo thread, bravo!

Unfortunately, I sort of had to skim a lot, owing to volume and time constraints, still you're all wonderful and I apologize if I missed anything addressed specifically to me.

Clockwork RP.
    Spoiler
    Show
    "Any idea what it does?" Igneous asked, leaning in next to Sek to inspect the mechanism with an almost foal like interest. "In fact, this whole place is amazing. I kind of like the cluttered feel, it makes you feel like there's something hidden behind every nook and cranny just waiting to be discovered."

He reached out a hoof to give the lump of cogs another poke.

"Don't know whether that includes this one though."
    Spoiler
    Show
    As Igneous poked the cog, the generator sparked and jolted into the machinery. The complex whirred, creaked, groaned, and underwent a series of small explosions. Then a whistle sent a spray of thick black smoke into the ponies' faces, and, with a sound like a cat hawking up a hairball into a half-functional microphone, the machine spat out a single chocolate chip muffin. The muffin sat proudly for a second before it caught fire.

Out of nowhere, a bright purple unicorn wearing thick black goggles emerged in the middle of the group. "How did you do that? Do it again!" She said, sounding, if anything, excited that her workshop was slightly on fire.
    Spoiler
    Show
    "I'm ... not quite sure." Igneous replied, as he pursed his lips and gave the machine another scientifically accurate poke. Unfortunately, the generator on his back declined to repeat its performance, disgorging only a crackle and a puff of smoke instead of the requisite lightning bolt.

"Maybe if I try ... GWAH!!" He started in surprise, his mind finally registering the newcomer. "I mean ... yes, hello ma'am, stoic guard pony Igneous here with a delivery on behalf of the Lady Charger who was just here a moment ago but seems to have vanished into the workshop and left us here to be snuck up on by you who I assume would be Ms Tinker or Mrs Tinker, don't want to make any presumptions, just minding my own business guarding this thing stoicly.

He blinked, before facehoofing.

"Yeah, stoicly guarding stuff, that's me alright."
    Clockwork Stuff:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Second Hand peered curiously at the muffin that had suddenly appeared at Igneous' poke. He had never seen any machine other than an oven produce muffins, and his excitement started to rise as he contemplated what other wonderful machines the little shop might be hiding.

When Tinker appeared out of the shadows, the metal pegasus was almost as flustered as his companion; certainly his start at the sound of her voice was visible to anypony watching. To his credit, Sek recovered quickly, but even so a slight tremble lurked in his voice as he spoke. "Oh! Hi Miss Tinker! It's me, Second Hand, Wind Up's son." Gesturing toward his new friends, Sek took it on himself to make introductions. "This is Charger, a pony I met on my way to Canterlot, and this is Igneous, a guard pony who was kind enough to escort us here. It seems he's also got a knack for machines."

(And leave it to me to go AWOL right after you guys post relevant RP stuff)
    This Machine Surrounds Hate And Forces It To Surrender

Quote Originally Posted by Anarion View Post
    DD, your unicorn is stronger, prettier, and higher-ranking than mine, and her secret lab has a better name than mine. THERE SHALL BE NO QUARTER.
    Ponythread Learns to Draw!

Spoiler
    Show
    Bleeeeh! Alfalfa Monster!

26. - Top - End - #1256
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

@ AOTRS

i am a bit surprised you didn't react to Midnight trying to turn herself undead...or did you just miss it in the avalanche of posts?
    20 pages in a day and a half...........
    Last edited by otakuryoga; 2011-10-16 at 10:41 PM.
    Ponies not only make ME want to be a better person than I was before they entered my life, they make me want to HELP OTHERS be better people too.

And that is a GOOD thing by any definition.

full size avatar

27. - Top - End - #1257

Quote Originally Posted by the_druid_droid View Post
    Clockwork Stuff:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Second Hand peered curiously at the muffin that had suddenly appeared at Igneous' poke. He had never seen any machine other than an oven produce muffins, and his excitement started to rise as he contemplated what other wonderful machines the little shop might be hiding.

When Tinker appeared out of the shadows, the metal pegasus was almost as flustered as his companion; certainly his start at the sound of her voice was visible to anypony watching. To his credit, Sek recovered quickly, but even so a slight tremble lurked in his voice as he spoke. "Oh! Hi Miss Tinker! It's me, Second Hand, Wind Up's son." Gesturing toward his new friends, Sek took it on himself to make introductions. "This is Charger, a pony I met on my way to Canterlot, and this is Igneous, a guard pony who was kind enough to escort us here. It seems he's also got a knack for machines."

Spoiler
    Show
    "Guarding stuff. Faaascinating," said Tinker to Igneous, lifting up her goggles to give a long stare. "I'm a Ms. Hopefully that'll be temporary." She swung around, snatched up a fire extinguisher with her magic, and sprayed it across the burning muffin. She then turned and bucked the machine that had made it so it fell on it's side with a heavy crash. Tinker began snatching up tools and starting work on it as the conversation continued.

"Charger! Long time, no see! How's the deathtrap?" Tinker said, slipping her goggles back down.

"Not waterproof," Charger said.

"Ooo, sucks. And you, Handy? I don't think we've -" she looked at the clockwork pony properly for a moment. For a moment there was an ominous reflection in her goggles. "It'd... be... impolite to disassemble you for science, wouldn't it?" She asked with extreme reluctance.

28. - Top - End - #1258
    Dwarf in the Playground

Thanks! This is really helpful.

Fixed that for you...

Spoiler
    Show

... That is officially the most awesome name I have EVER heard. And how the hay did you do that with the colors on the name, the transition of color is so smoooth...

<Inkwell> And you named me after spilled ink. You're a horrible player, and I don't like you anymore.

... Great, now see what you've done?

29. - Top - End - #1259

Quote Originally Posted by InkwellPony View Post
    ... That is officially the most awesome name I have EVER heard. And how the hay did you do that with the colors on the name, the transition of color is so smoooth...

<Inkwell> And you named me after spilled ink. You're a horrible player, and I don't like you anymore.

... Great, now see what you've done?
    Minkelle Cholla Prismtail!

When her lisping kindergarten friend tried to say "Minkelle" it came out as Ink'ell. This eventually morphed into Inkwell. It's a nickname! (Cholla is a real life horse famous for her paintings)

30. - Top - End - #1260
    Ettin in the Playground

[SPOILER]

I like this =)

Also has me wondering ... we know we have Pinkamena Diane Pie, but what would the middle names of the rest of the cast be like. (Or would this just be an exercise in futility, ultimately setting ourselves up for dissapointment if they are ever released?)

I kinda have this idea that it's Rainbow Elysium Dash now ... (Bonus points, her initals are RED )

Quote Originally Posted by the_druid_droid View Post

Clockwork Stuff:
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show
    "Guarding stuff. Faaascinating," said Tinker to Igneous, lifting up her goggles to give a long stare. "I'm a Ms. Hopefully that'll be temporary." She swung around, snatched up a fire extinguisher with her magic, and sprayed it across the burning muffin. She then turned and bucked the machine that had made it so it fell on it's side with a heavy crash. Tinker began snatching up tools and starting work on it as the conversation continued.

"Charger! Long time, no see! How's the deathtrap?" Tinker said, slipping her goggles back down.

"Not waterproof," Charger said.

"Ooo, sucks. And you, Handy? I don't think we've -" she looked at the clockwork pony properly for a moment. For a moment there was an ominous reflection in her goggles. "It'd... be... impolite to disassemble you for science, wouldn't it?" She asked with extreme reluctance.

Clockwork RP:
    Spoiler
    Show
    "Erm" Charger interrupted "I'm sorry Miss, but my orders are to escort and assist master Second Hand here, which means I'd probably have to stop you unless you had the requisite paperwork for disassembling protected ponies. That also applies for Lady Charger as well ... but since you two are already acquainted I think a verbal agreement sufficies.

"Hang on, let me check my regs book." he muttered, burying his nose in his saddlebags.
    Last edited by BlasTech; 2011-10-16 at 11:02 PM.