New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 39 of 50 FirstFirst ... 14293031323334353637383940414243444546474849 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,170 of 1477
  1. - Top - End - #1141
    Banned

Default Re: My Little Pony XXVIII: In the Crazy of 40.000 Posts, There is Only Pony!

Quote Originally Posted by tonberrian View Post
    Cunning, lich. Cunning. But I shall have my revenge!

*throws smoke bomb*

*smoke clears, revealing the pony still stuck on the skull*

You know, that probably would have worked better if I could *ergh* just *ugh* get *oof* free!

Just how sturdy is this skeleton, anyways?
    Spoiler
    Show

Don't worry, you'll get there.

-

Lost the last five pages of quotes. It's for the best though; a bunch of one-off jokes with maybe two serious replies. I need to focus; on work, on my game, on Thanqols.

What would Thanqol take if your house burnt down? Notes.

And your Face.

2. - Top - End - #1142
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: My Little Pony XXVIII: In the Crazy of 40.000 Posts, There is Only Pony!

Quote Originally Posted by Soft Serve View Post
    Very much agreed.

It's not unreasonable to wait two or three days to discuss the new episode outside of spoiler boxes.
    Also agreed. Waiting until Tuesday to discuss episodes outside spoiler blocks (and throw up new Avatars ) is perfectly reasonable, and properly labeling spoiler blocks is something that I'm going to be extra careful about from now on (I wish that the forum used the option where a spoiler block has to have a title).

FFRP: When Marshmallows Attack
    Quote Originally Posted by Istari View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    Seeing the rain of surgery deliciousness descending towards him Novello magically whips out some paper rolling them into pointed sticks. He then skewers the marshmallows coming towards him, taking a bite out of one of the caught ones"Mmm... tasty! Those pages are ruined though."
    (I have to ask: have you seen Read or Die?)

Cuddlefort Response:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Topaz pauses while trying to find a pony that might be faster than her in getting to the market and back. Another blue pony! And a Paper Master,too. She trots over, taking the horn shield off her horn and putting it on his. Hi! I'm Topaz, welcome to Cuddlefort! Please cuddle safely.
    Blue Star Topaz is my name
    Equestria's my station
    The Elements define my creed
    The Herd's my destination

3. - Top - End - #1143
    Titan in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Quote Originally Posted by AlterForm View Post
    There are 29 episodes already released, plus fanart, plus fanfiction, plus other assorted fanworks. It is entirely possible to discuss the show while avoiding spoiler material. And if you just absolutely have to comment on something spoilerrific? There's a reason they're called spoiler boxes.

If that's where we want to the thread to go, though: a spoiler-friendly environment with prerelease materials in the open? Fine. Just slap a [spoiler] tag on the next thread title and I'll have one less thread to check on the forums.
    Again the question: Did you not know Luna is in Episode 4?

Such a thing has been common knowledge for quite awhile now. And while I guess someone might be ignorant of this when something is old news to the majority of us it ceases to be a spoiler, because it reaches the threshold of general knowledge. Nor is Luna an isolated incident.

Quote Originally Posted by Soft Serve View Post
    Very much agreed.

It's not unreasonable to wait two or three days to discuss the new episode outside of spoiler boxes.
    Except things like Luna, DisQord, and the synopsis leaks up through episode 6, they've all been matters of weeks not days in advance.

That's what I'm talking about and proposing a similar period for advance material If we knew last week that:

Spoiler
    Show
    Luna has gotten bigger and now has a magic mane, and that this has been explained by Faust as her being drained low in episode 2 and only getting it back later

Or that there's now an extremely cute British Pirate Pony

Then by now we should be able to talk about these items, because they will probably be common knowledge. Particularly things that are officially leaked to wet our appetites.

Quote Originally Posted by Neoseanster View Post
    I think we've more or less agreed that 72 hours is a good baseline? Personally, I wouldn't mind if it were an even shorter window, like 48 or 36 hours, but I suppose I can understand if others feel that would be /too/ short of a period.
    For ponies I'm not a fan of any and generally despise the entire concept of spoilers. I personally always found the actual stuff worth keeping back is much much rarer. Do you ever see a movie without look at its previews? At some level you need a level of knowledge to decide if you will even look at things.
    I would not have gotten into ponies without reading tvtropes and watching this thread grow like kudzu in Georgia. It simply wouldn't have caught my eye. I've yet to find advance knowledge ruining anything for me, and a few times (like Fight Club) where I've hit something cold I found myself wishing I had known what was coming since I had very different ideas about the material before seeing it

(And incidentally to bring up Fight Club as an example I find that the real shocking spoilers don't spread that much, it can take years for it to reach common knowledge level. Broniws are taking hours its pony of a different color)

HOWEVER I do recognize that some people like to try and hit things cold as much as they can, and while I disagree with this I try to respect that.

But I think too often in modern society we bend over backward so far we come back out again. On the mere idea that something might possibly be disagreeable to someone else somewhere. Even when we are not that someone and don't know even know that someone. Where (and not to endorse being a jerk about it) this is ridiculous, because you will always find something objectionable somewhere in life.

Yes this is bigger the then ponies, it has to do with EVERYTHING, so I won't go further on this matter in respect to board policies aboout political discussion and a loose interest in not derailing things into non-pony matters.

Rant much do you?
    Hey I used RUN a political forum with an Iron Hoof, shut up!

4. - Top - End - #1144
    Banned

dropped my phone on it's corner, screen cracked quite beautifully. Phone is fully functional but marred. At the time I thought I was fine if a bit disappointed in myself, but now I think I'm angry at the tectonic level. It's going to build unseen and seep and bleed all over my every interaction for a while. So I think I'm goin to be really sparse on Ponythread today.

It's more complicated than just 'I dropped my phone grr' of course, but I think going into it Will accelerate the building process while doing nothing to diminish the duration.

Adieu, my friends. I will see you on the flipside

Cordially,
    —S

5. - Top - End - #1145
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post
    dropped my phone on it's corner, screen cracked quite beautifully. Phone is fully functional but marred. At the time I thought I was fine if a bit disappointed in myself, but now I think I'm angry at the tectonic level. It's going to build unseen and seep and bleed all over my every interaction for a while. So I think I'm goin to be really sparse on Ponythread today.

It's more complicated than just 'I dropped my phone grr' of course, but I think going into it Will accelerate the building process while doing nothing to diminish the duration.

Cordially,
    —S
    At the time I thought I was fine if a bit disappointed in myself, but now I think I'm angry at the tectonic level.
    I'm angry at the tectonic level.
    Tectonic level.
    Tectonic
    Hee hee hee hee hee...

Spoilers! Just do what others ask. That's my motto!
    Last edited by Tectonic Robot; 2011-10-21 at 05:54 PM.

6. - Top - End - #1146

I'm skipping a few pages for a bit because I wanna say this first:

Omygoshomygoshohmygosh.

The person in charge of my internship came to me today. If I can get through next week shifts, of which I've been assigned to the late shift...

They're gonna hire be as a freelancer. Full on getting paid. And he said I'd likely be getting 20-30 hours (unusual for a starting freelancer) a week because they're so desperate for ponies.

Ohmygoshohmygoshohmygosh.

7. - Top - End - #1147
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by EsperDerek View Post

Omygoshomygoshohmygosh.

The person in charge of my internship came to me today. If I can get through next week shifts, of which I've been assigned to the late shift...

They're gonna hire be as a freelancer. Full on getting paid. And he said I'd likely be getting 20-30 hours (unusual for a starting freelancer) a week because they're so desperate for ponies.

I DON'T KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS BUT YOUR EXCITED SO HOORAY!

Doo doo doo do doo do doo, do do doo doo do da doo.

8. - Top - End - #1148
    Ettin in the Playground

Omygoshomygoshohmygosh.

Congratulations!

EDIT:Also, since Nightmare Night will soon be upon us, I have decided to return my avatar to it's none-CrazyTwi state.
    Last edited by Gamerlord; 2011-10-21 at 06:08 PM.
    Credit for my various avatars goes to Dashwood,Cealocanth,Kwarkpudding,Randomizer,kpengu in,Alarra,Bisected8,zimmerwald1915, and Thanqol.

Once known as "Gamerkid".

9. - Top - End - #1149
    Titan in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

So the new Drawfriends is packed with awesome Episode 4 material already, and also because most came out frakking huge I'm just going to link a few faves:

Talking to yourself reaches a new level:http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-CEcxmsoUHD...sh-d4dhym1.png
    Ohh Ponydom you're so fast on this stuffhttp://3.bp.blogspot.com/-p3iw1ku9JI..._a_chicken.png
    Memetatcular:http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-EmmFMc4X4-...y+gdo+pony.jpg
    Totally want this on a T-shirthttp://4.bp.blogspot.com/-pcEBeZQ8mr...kle+wizard.jpg
    Warning Weaponized Cute:http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-Xky7PF6ENW...er-d4dhcz1.png

Omygoshomygoshohmygosh.

Umm congrats and what job did you get that is pony related?

10. - Top - End - #1150
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Raz_Fox View Post
    I might have known such mischief was your doing, Raz_Fox!

Quote Originally Posted by Dexam View Post
    AHEM! I'll see what I can do...

Spoiler
    Show

Is that stern enough? Now, to make everything better...

Oops, I'm not sure how that got in there. Let's try this again. Make everything better... GO!

It's... a slight improvement?

AAAAH! I'm not very good at this! @_@

Deep breaths, Celestia... you can do this!

Dexam is best -am!

Quote Originally Posted by Aotrs Commander View Post
    Greeaat. Not only do I have to go out and prat about with the idiots on my birthday on Monday, Mum has decided to have the carpet fitted in the dining room as well, so no computer all day either (and most of Sunday night as well).

I can see it's going to be a brilliant day.

Fan-fragging-tastic.
    Hmm. Will some Spike and Rarity cheer you up?
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Kalinda View Post
    Sadly I work Saturday, so I'll have to wait till about 6 pm my time to see the episode. I have a feeling I'm going to be thinking pony pony pony all day. I wouldn't be surprised if it causes problems at work. (I work at a library BTW.)

Patron "Yes, I'd like to check out these ponies."

Me "Excuse me?"

Patron "I said I'd like to pony out these ponies, and I also have a fine I'd like to pony."

Me "Oookay."

Patron "And pony we're at it, I'd pony to pony a pony on the pony The pony who applebucked the pony's nest."

Me "I need to get someone else to help you, I'm feeling a little pony."

Patron "Weirdo."
    It's like a Twilight Zone episode, where as ponies gradually take over your brain, you can only see and hear things related to them...

Quote Originally Posted by AlterForm View Post
    [EDIT]: And now that I'm caught up on the last 5 pages, I'm gonna duck out of the thread until tomorrow afternoon as well. I'll spoil myself on images and synopses, but videos are beyond what I'll take in. Not that I'm, you know, here much anyway...
    See you! Hope you enjoy the episode on Saturday!

Quote Originally Posted by Vent Reynolt View Post
    Oh, Ponythread, it is awful, just awful! Something truly terrible has happened to me today! And of all the worst thing that could happen, this is

The.

Worst.

Possible.

Thing!

*Checks to see if anypony is still paying attention*

You see, just today, I...

(Pause for dramatic effect)

I...

...was told by my optometrist that I need to get glasses!

*Faints onto fainting couch that wasn't there a moment ago*

Yes, I actually do need to get glasses.
    Amusingly, I had to go to the optometrist the other day, to get a new pair of glasses because my (overpriced) one-year-old pair broke! That was upsetting...although I didn't want to faint so much as punch something.

Omygoshomygoshohmygosh.

Kudos and hurrah for future employment!
    Last edited by the_druid_droid; 2011-10-21 at 06:10 PM.
    This Machine Surrounds Hate And Forces It To Surrender

Quote Originally Posted by Anarion View Post
    DD, your unicorn is stronger, prettier, and higher-ranking than mine, and her secret lab has a better name than mine. THERE SHALL BE NO QUARTER.
    Ponythread Learns to Draw!

Spoiler
    Show
    Bleeeeh! Alfalfa Monster!

11. - Top - End - #1151
    Titan in the Playground

Omygoshomygoshohmygosh.

Congratulations! I hear there's a nice big cuddlepile a-brewin', ripe for celebratory ponyhugs...

And an open soda bar! *downs bucket of root beer*
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

12. - Top - End - #1152
    Titan in the Playground

Urrrgh. My sister's 21st party has not been condusive to my solemn mood. Doubtless to the horror of Pinkie Pie, I am not a party person at all; I go because it is required of me to attend family functions, but it is not fun for me (which everyone recognises and understands, at least). Parties, for me, are something that is endured; sitting for four or five hours bored out of my skull1 while having to endure party music (which virtually never, ever has anything I like or often can even tolerate very much, shock, horror, given my eclectic musical tastes). (You will be utterly unsurprised to learn that I do not dance, like at all.)

Minor positives were that I at least didn't have to wear a suit this time (I loathe "smart" with a void-cold chill of a thousand anti-suns, approaching the level of that of my feelings towards vampires and Shi'Ar) and that a couple of my friends were there (my sister was part of our group for some years), so that kept me entertained for an hour or two. But it is so...draining, nontheless.

All of which wouldn't be (especially) comment worthy most of the time; but given that and all I get to look foward to this weekend is stripping the dining room down, so I can get up early on my birthday (no birthday lie-in for me, by the looks of things) and likely spend most of my day holed up in my bedroom before I have to go deal with cretins right at the point that I would, all else aside, be opening my birthday presents.

Even the thought of new pony is now not sufficient to lift my flagging spirit much.

Quote Originally Posted by Kris Strife View Post
    Despite my attempting to give you an aneurysm earlier, partly for SCIENCE!, you have my sympathy. Hopefully the idiots will all be hit by meteors and getting new carpet will be outlawed?
    I appreciate the thought, though I am simply not that lucky...

Quote Originally Posted by the_druid_droid View Post
    Hmm. Will some Spike and Rarity cheer you up?
    Spoiler
    Show

Only marginally, but the effort is appreciated...

Omygoshomygoshohmygosh.

*deep metaphorical breath*

Yaaaaaaaaay.

Sorry, Esper, best I can muster this evening...

And now that I have cast a grim pall over ponythread (I'm still just motivated and Evil enough to share the misery with all I encounter...), I am now going to go do my Marvin impression and stick my skull in a bucket of water.

Again.

1I nowadays take paper and pencil case, so at least I can scribble some starship/vehicle concepts so as not to go completely stir-crazy.
    Last edited by Aotrs Commander; 2011-10-21 at 06:16 PM.

13. - Top - End - #1153
    Titan in the Playground

Omygoshomygoshohmygosh.

Nice! I hope it works out for you.
    Last edited by Mystic Muse; 2011-10-22 at 02:29 AM.

14. - Top - End - #1154
    Ogre in the Playground

The sorrows of a lich who's had a very long day...
    Uh, your awesome and you should feel awesome. I'd uh, pat you on the shoulder in a comradely way, but, yeah, level drain and all that...

15. - Top - End - #1155

Heh, yeah, I forgot that there were ponies around here that came in after I started...

Uhm, I work in television, live television. Graphics operator. I got this internship through my school where I went to retrain myself. Now it's looking like they're actually going to hire me before my internship is even up.

16. - Top - End - #1156
    Orc in the Playground

Cordially,
    —S
    Here's hoping you feel better soon. Would... would some pony make you feel better? It's freshly harvested from the Ponibooru forest.

Spoiler
    Show

Further spoiling just 'cause it's a picture based on episode 4.
    Spoiler
    Show

Omygoshomygoshohmygosh.

Many congragulations! I too don't know what this means, but huzzah! I propose partying.

Spoiler
    Show

Wait, no, that's not right. Let me try again.

Huh? No, wrong too.

That's better.

Warning: BIG. This is the original image I had, but I decided to grab others when I saw how much bigger it was than I thought. Leaving it, just re-spoiled.
    Spoiler
    Show

Mopey
    You don't have to come to EsperDerek's party. We can throw you an unparty, since you dislike regular parties and you're undead but you need cheering up anyway.

Here's hoping you feel better too, though, you can share SiuiS's pony.

Heh, yeah, I forgot that there were ponies around here that came in after I started...

Uhm, I work in television, live television. Graphics operator. I got this internship through my school where I went to retrain myself. Now it's looking like they're actually going to hire me before my internship is even up.
    And now I know what the above meant! I still propose partying.
    Last edited by Neoseanster; 2011-10-21 at 06:32 PM.

17. - Top - End - #1157
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    Ze Cuddlepiles of Seduction
    Spoiler
    Show
    Mint green ears perked up from within the cuddlepile "Yes? I am Lyra. What do you have for me?" she asked, curious, the dreamy haze momentarily lifting from her eyes. She pulls away from the cuddle pile a little to properly greet the courier. The unicorn glanced briefly at all the other ponies standing around, but focused her full attention on the pony ahead of her.

CUDDLEPILE
    Spoiler
    Show
    So nice to meet you Miss Lyra. My name is Hernando Coltez, I am currently acting as an Auditor for the Stalkers Guild. Information recently reached us that you have abandonded your position stalking a Mrs Twilight Sparkle? As per standard procedures we immediatly assigned a temp stalker while we ascertain your intentions going forward.

Is this a temporary leave of abscence?(if so we will need you to fill out form 72-j-2) Or are you vacating the stalk completely? If you are vacating the stalk the guild needs to know(and you need to file form xx-42-e as soon as possible)...it seems there is a rather sizable waiting list to stalk that particular target.

Also, as per procedure the temp assigned to your target has forwarded the following picture of interest taken just last night.

Spoiler
    Show

*glances past Lyra at the large squirming pile of ponies*
    If you should need a few moments to decide, I am heading to the Sugar Corner?...I believe that was the name somepony gave when I asked about a place to get a nice slice of pineapple upsidedown cake and a good cup of tea.
    Ponies not only make ME want to be a better person than I was before they entered my life, they make me want to HELP OTHERS be better people too.

And that is a GOOD thing by any definition.

full size avatar

18. - Top - End - #1158
    Titan in the Playground

Urrrgh. My sister's 21st party has not been condusive to my solemn mood. Doubtless to the horror of Pinkie Pie, I am not a party person at all; I go because it is required of me to attend family functions, but it is not fun for me (which everyone recognises and understands, at least). Parties, for me, are something that is endured; sitting for four or five hours bored out of my skull1 while having to endure party music (which virtually never, ever has anything I like or often can even tolerate very much, shock, horror, given my eclectic musical tastes). (You will be utterly unsurprised to learn that I do not dance, like at all.)

Minor positives were that I at least didn't have to wear a suit this time (I loathe "smart" with a void-cold chill of a thousand anti-suns, approaching the level of that of my feelings towards vampires and Shi'Ar) and that a couple of my friends were there (my sister was part of our group for some years), so that kept me entertained for an hour or two. But it is so...draining, nontheless.
    Yikes. I sympathise with both.
    Family parties generally suck. They're okay for twenty minutes and then you run out of conversation... and have to stay for three more hours anyway. And I hate formal clothes.

So... Might's Gift.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Level: Epic (Lix)
    Effect: The same as Epic Hugs, but with a touch rather than a hug.

Go destroy something. Have fun!
    Recent Homebrew: The Socialite | The Crystalline: Memory Altering Construct Race | Sanguine Hand, a ToB Discipline of blood and cruelty
    Homebrew Signature | NEW Homebrew Collection
    Thanks to all my avatar artists, especially to Paisley for my avatar of Vivian, cowardly cryophoenix.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    It's like the feng shui version of an orbital death laser.

19. - Top - End - #1159
    Titan in the Playground

Wait....this sounds exactly like me.....

Are you my evil undead clone?

20. - Top - End - #1160
    Ogre in the Playground

A truly exhausting BlizzCon tonight...
    The highly anticipated Episode 4 tomorrow...

Yeah, I need sleep.

EDIT: Any pony stuff at BlizzCon? Not sure. A shaman talent called "Elemental Harmony". Maybe? A pegasus mount? Not a reference, but I still want one.
    Last edited by Athaniar; 2011-10-21 at 07:01 PM.

21. - Top - End - #1161

Cordially,
    —S
    Ouch. Hopefully the rage will pass swiftly. You'll be missed in the meantime.

Omygoshomygoshohmygosh.

Congratulations!

@Bleakbane Ugh, I can definitely empathize there. In your shoes, I'd be sitting off in a corner with a good book, trying to tune out the music. Then again, burying my nose in a book seems to be my answer to way too many things.

My request from yesterday still stands by the way. Could I put out a call for Pinkie Pie stuff? I could still use some cheering up.

22. - Top - End - #1162

Quote Originally Posted by Neoseanster View Post
    Here's hoping you feel better soon. Would... would some pony make you feel better? It's freshly harvested from the Ponibooru forest.

Spoiler
    Show
    Adorable Fluttershy plushie is adorable. It also earned its creator US$2475 (somewhere out there a very happy but now poor brony) along with a comment and fav from Lauren Faust herself. A couple more pictures of the same plushie:

Spoiler
    Show

Last edited by Excession; 2011-10-21 at 07:01 PM.

23. - Top - End - #1163
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

YES!!! tomorrow gonna be great...

Luna in the morning

and just got tix for Loretta Lynn tomorrow evening
    ----------------------------------------------------

so...looks like we will probably be on anywhere from page 42-45 tomorrow when Luna Madness starts....

those last 5-8 pages MIGHT make it to the first commercial
    though i wouldnt bet on it

we should decide on a new thread title soon.
    Ponies not only make ME want to be a better person than I was before they entered my life, they make me want to HELP OTHERS be better people too.

And that is a GOOD thing by any definition.

full size avatar

24. - Top - End - #1164

Quote Originally Posted by Titanium Fox View Post
    If you can make it, it's a heck of a time. And if you're at the afterparty, I hope you don't mind drinking!
    You're darn right I don't mind drinking!

Quote Originally Posted by Titanium Fox View Post
    "Oh wow Midnight! Are you sure your special talent isn't leatherworking?" She chuckles, eyeing the mannequin up and down. "Where' you learn to make this kind of gear anywa... Nevermind, I think I already know the answer to that question."

Her eyes glimmer a little bit. "I'll try it on really quick. And don't let me forget, I need to repay the favor too..." She leans forward as she whispers, before quickly taking the leather in her mouth, and slipping around the corner to slide on the new outfit.
    *Midnight has some slightly rosy cheeks as Jade marvels over her handiwork, a red that brightens as Jade whispers that to her. Her tail whips around excitedly.

"I-I'm sure you'll look absolutely wonderful in it."

Season 4

Spoiler
    Show
    Man, Luna has an absolutely awesome chariot and couple of guards. Totally calling her initial reaction will be something cheery like 'Well, did I scare everypony?' or something, and Twilight (the only one remaining), will realize the truth.

Also, I'm still calling my persona. I'm just glad it's not meek Luna!

Midnight's Gettin' Angry

Spoiler
    Show
    *Midnight, despite being comforted and reassured by two of the loiters, twitches slightly as Candles starts to act so patronizing towards her. She's a very smart pony, after all, she knows when that's happening.

"Thank you, Leo, I really do appreciate the help, but I think I can prove it to this....foal." Her eyes start to flash green, as she looks down at the hoof Candles is pressing against her form. "You don't believe me that Princess Luna isn't my mother? Well, how about..."

Midnight's eyes suddenly turn into cat-like slits, and permanently turn green! Her coat darkens, as her mane and tail suddenly begins to sparkle and flow, that devil spade turning more ponylike! Her head-wings disappear, and her batlike wings suddenly burst into magical energy, glowing wings of stars! Armor forms around her body, and Nightmare looms over the priest, pressing an armored hoof against his chest.

"...now, you little foal?"
    Last edited by EsperDerek; 2011-10-21 at 07:02 PM.

25. - Top - End - #1165

Omygoshomygoshohmygosh.

More ponies! (Linked for size)
    In TCB Topaz it's established that Lyra's special magic is being able to turn into a Sea Pony.
    Equality for all Ponies! We are the 33%!
    Blue Star Topaz is my name
    Equestria's my station
    The Elements define my creed
    The Herd's my destination

26. - Top - End - #1166
    Ogre in the Playground

Some last RP before sleep
    Spoiler
    Show
    Paladin backs away slowly. Maaybe he'll return later, he decides.

27. - Top - End - #1167

Wow so many pages going by so fast! For the first time since I've joined the thread I've had to resort to skimming and skipping just to keep up! Anyways, on to topic:

Esperderek: Congrats! Getting a job so fast is awesome, and I'm glad to hear that they seem to like you there. Enjoy the new (paid part of the) career!

Bleakbane, the Aotrs Commander: Yeah, not much of a party person myself. I usually end up standing awkwardly to the side while everyone else is having fun. Doesn't really matter if its friends or family or what, I'm just not big on large social gatherings.

On Spoilers: Yes, we should keep having spoilers until at least the Tuesday after. Not everyone has that awesome thing I like to call free time, and it is a bit rude to just assume that they should. Personally, I have never had trouble with spoilers, but I know some people dislike it, and we should respect that.
    Happy Trixie Appreciation Day!

Old Avatars:
    Spoiler
    Show

Stormpony Avatar by Dirtytabs

28. - Top - End - #1168
    Ogre in the Playground

Midnight's Gettin' Angry

Spoiler
    Show
    *Midnight, despite being comforted and reassured by two of the loiters, twitches slightly as Candles starts to act so patronizing towards her. She's a very smart pony, after all, she knows when that's happening.

"Thank you, Leo, I really do appreciate the help, but I think I can prove it to this....foal." Her eyes start to flash green, as she looks down at the hoof Candles is pressing against her form. "You don't believe me that Princess Luna isn't my mother? Well, how about..."

Midnight's eyes suddenly turn into cat-like slits, and permanently turn green! Her coat darkens, as her mane and tail suddenly begins to sparkle and flow, that devil spade turning more ponylike! Her head-wings disappear, and her batlike wings suddenly burst into magical energy, glowing wings of stars! Armor forms around her body, and Nightmare looms over the priest, pressing an armored hoof against his chest.

"...now, you little foal?"
    Oh Dear, How Dreadful!
    Spoiler
    Show
    "Don't touch the amulet. It's pretty sketchy. And that is some of the most impressive illusion magic I've seen all day! I'm really in awe. I'm sure *ahem* "royal parentage" is most proud of you! But your starting to look, uh, agitated. I think I'll just take my leave of this situation..."

Candles starts to go, but then turns around. "And I'll have you know I'm a stallion, not a foal. I don't understand how you could think I was anything else."

29. - Top - End - #1169
    Colossus in the Playground

Lost the last five pages of quotes. It's for the best though; a bunch of one-off jokes with maybe two serious replies. I need to focus; on work, on my game, on Thanqols.

What would Thanqol take if your house burnt down? Notes.

And your Face.
    Masterfully said.

Cordially,
    —S
    Having just gotten far too angry over a similar breakage to my own phone, I know that feel. It's true, though - our possessions can come to own us. If it's worth anything, I find that suppressing or dismissing an emotion makes it worse. It'll stick around in your head, in one form or another, until it's dealt with. By all means, go into it, if only to yourself. Confront the feeling.

Omygoshomygoshohmygosh.

Congratulations!

30. - Top - End - #1170
    Titan in the Playground

Thank you everyone; I appreciate the fellow-feeling (kinda surprised there's so much fellow-feeling, actually, considering I'm generally the only antisocial, miserable old toerag in my own circles...)

Perhaps I will make use of Lix's little gift to go and demolish a few asteroids before I go to meditate (at least I can scream and rage in the soundless vaccuum in private...) Some mindless destruction never hurt...

So then, I shall bid you all adeiu.

Though I've never understood quite what a deiu is, when it's at home, nor what is it's relationship to auctions...