New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 4 of 50 FirstFirst 123456789101112131429 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #91
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: [MLP:Fim] Bridle Shores Bar/Downtown thread 2

Quote Originally Posted by Soft Serve View Post
    The bane of my existence. Mystic says simply. Yeah, her and Pinkie didn't get along.

I'm fine Sport. Just feeling embarrassed and awkward again. *sigh* she says simply. She has an annoying tendency to make herself feel foolish.
    "Okay mom."
    He begins tapping around with his cane.
    Tap tap tap tap.
    "So...where are we?"
    Tap tap tap tap.
    Mindfreak by...I don't quite know who
    Nexus Characters | Pokemon RPG Rules
    Busy with Life

2. - Top - End - #92
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Mindfreak View Post
    "Okay mom."
    He begins tapping around with his cane.
    Tap tap tap tap.
    "So...where are we?"
    Tap tap tap tap.
    We're back home. she says simply, and they are indeed back at their house.

Quote Originally Posted by sildra45 View Post
    Knack looked herself over and smiled. "I think your right Soft! Though I don't think I could down another smoothie anytime soon if that's what did it."

She smiled and nuzzled Soft along the neck. "Or maybe it's just being around you."
    Soft nuzzles Knack back gladly. Well, it'll be easier to get large amounts of that than getting you to drink a bunch of Dragonfruit smoothies. Soft says.

3. - Top - End - #93
    Troll in the Playground

Gearstride

"Hauh...oh okey dokey Heartflight," The filly said casually as she returned her attentions to the apparently okay now Sandy.
    --

"What the hay happened Sandy? Does this have to do with that pillow fortress scenario from a while back?" She asked.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkflight View Post
    Heartflight sighed as Mystic dashed out of the bar, feeling guilty. She thought about following them, but decided she didn't want to risk screwing things up again.

"I'm gonna head out for a bit," she said to her new friends. She paid for her drink, finished it, then trotted outside to find someplace to brood. But where? She couldn't go back to the civic center, Mystic said they were going back there themselves....
    Well upon leaving Soft's establishment, Heartflight might come across the town center water fountain. With its clear water, and statue of the town founder in the middle. Though despite being outdoors and in a well lit place, it was still a lovely place to brood and emo-ishly to stroke the water in angst. Though she might find company in the form of a mocha stallion. And while though he wasn't angsting it was still his favorite spot in town to hang out and day dream.
    ==

4. - Top - End - #94

We're back home. she says simply, and they are indeed back at their house.
    "So...um, where will I be sleeping then?"
    They haven't really...decided who sleeps where.
    Busy with Life

5. - Top - End - #95
    Titan in the Playground

"So...um, where will I be sleeping then?"
    They haven't really...decided who sleeps where.
    Well, there are three beds. One for Mystic, one for Heartflight, and one for Lionheart.

For right now, we'll be sleeping in the same room until you get the layout of the house memorized. That way, if you need me, you just need to yell. she says, leading him up to the room.

6. - Top - End - #96
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    Gearstride

"Hauh...oh okey dokey Heartflight," The filly said casually as she returned her attentions to the apparently okay now Sandy.
    --

"What the hay happened Sandy? Does this have to do with that pillow fortress scenario from a while back?" She asked.
    Sandy was well and truly spaced out for a few seconds, before he realized that Gear was talking to him. "Huh? Pillow fort..." He groaned as he made the connection. "Aw, shoot. I think you're right. I was just going back to finish my root beer, when all of a sudden, all I could think about was how good a cherry would taste right then. It just happened so fast, and I wanted some so bad, it was like getting smacked in the chest."

Sandy nursed his remaining root beer, trying to fight back irritation at yet another setback. "Didn't happen at all these past two days, I completely forgot about that...that darn sandwich."
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

7. - Top - End - #97

Well, there are three beds. One for Mystic, one for Heartflight, and one for Lionheart.

For right now, we'll be sleeping in the same room until you get the layout of the house memorized. That way, if you need me, you just need to yell. she says, leading him up to the room.
    "Okay!"
    He taps around the room.
    "What's with the third bed?"
    He doesn't know anything at all about Heartflight.
    Busy with Life

8. - Top - End - #98
    Titan in the Playground

"Okay!"
    He taps around the room.
    "What's with the third bed?"
    He doesn't know anything at all about Heartflight.
    Came with the house. she says simply. The third bed is a king sized one which will be Mystic's more consistent bed once Lionheart has the layout memorized.

9. - Top - End - #99
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    Sandy was well and truly spaced out for a few seconds, before he realized that Gear was talking to him. "Huh? Pillow fort..." He groaned as he made the connection. "Aw, shoot. I think you're right. I was just going back to finish my root beer, when all of a sudden, all I could think about was how good a cherry would taste right then. It just happened so fast, and I wanted some so bad, it was like getting smacked in the chest."

Sandy nursed his remaining root beer, trying to fight back irritation at yet another setback. "Didn't happen at all these past two days, I completely forgot about that...that darn sandwich."

"You know...that smells like another mystery to solve...Do you think...I dunno...but something like this....it just has to have an origin...it can't simply be the universe pulling a flank-pull. That dimensional space, if it was magically created....then who...and why...and how do we reverse this?"
    So many questions that the filly just kinda rambled somewhat coherently.

10. - Top - End - #100

Came with the house. she says simply. The third bed is a king sized one which will be Mystic's more consistent bed once Lionheart has the layout memorized.
    "Oh, okay!"
    Tap tap tap tap.
    He lays down on the smallest bed there.
    "So...uh...who was that pony again? Heartflight? Do you know her?"
    It sounded like Heartflight knew Soft.
    Busy with Life

11. - Top - End - #101
    Titan in the Playground

Yeah, she's a friend. Some sort of odd spell went through the town and age regressed a bunch of ponies. She's normally older than me. Mystic explains.

12. - Top - End - #102

Yeah, she's a friend. Some sort of odd spell went through the town and age regressed a bunch of ponies. She's normally older than me. Mystic explains.
    "Oh." he said, sounding disappointed. He thought he had made a friend close to his age today.
    He trailed his hoof around on the mattress.
    "...why doesn't our family talk about you much?"
    He doesn't really consider gender change to be that big of a...family splitter thing.
    Busy with Life

13. - Top - End - #103
    Ettin in the Playground

"You know...that smells like another mystery to solve...Do you think...I dunno...but something like this....it just has to have an origin...it can't simply be the universe pulling a flank-pull. That dimensional space, if it was magically created....then who...and why...and how do we reverse this?"
    So many questions that the filly just kinda rambled somewhat coherently.
    "Meh, I just wished it would all go away... but that'll never happen huh?" Sliverpine said, rubbing his stomach unconsciously. "It's an affront to science, that's what it is."

14. - Top - End - #104
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    "Meh, I just wished it would all go away... but that'll never happen huh?" Sliverpine said, rubbing his stomach unconsciously. "It's an affront to science, that's what it is."

"Concurred my beloved Silverpine, concurred,"
    She pecked him on his foalish lips and smiled, her attentions on a different topic now. "Alright..so whoever's coming to the library...we all ready to go? Or is lollygagging the theme here?"

15. - Top - End - #105
    Pixie in the Playground

Soft nuzzles Knack back gladly. Well, it'll be easier to get large amounts of that than getting you to drink a bunch of Dragonfruit smoothies. Soft says.
    Knack smiled and took a seat closest to Soft. "I'd like a large amount of that, for certain."

YIM: supersilverdraco Skype: supersilverdraco AIM: supersilverdraco

16. - Top - End - #106
    Bugbear in the Playground

Yes, Fire. Don't worry, it won't hurt her. Other than being really really spicy. She assures Cypress. Watch. she gets another bottle and....drinks it.

She straight up drinks hot sauce. Sweet pony princesses that's disgusting.

She lets loose a fireball straight the door directly after draining the entire bottle. She then predictably dunks her head in a bucket of ice water.
    Cypress watches in amusement and mild horror, then looks out the window at his niece, about to have her cupcake milkshake.

Magnolia
    Magnolia splashes much more hot sauce than she needs on her milkshake, then downs as much as possible. After a few moments, she burps and a jet of flame erupts from her mouth. She stands, mouth agape, for a few seconds, before running back in to Soft Serve's with tears flowing and nose running from the heat. "That! Was! AWESOME!"
    All avatars you may see on my profile are handmade in my home in the foothills of North Carolina. Please support your local avatarists.
    Also, feel free to PM if you need an avatar.

Cypress RP profile

17. - Top - End - #107
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Eruantion View Post
    Cypress watches in amusement and mild horror, then looks out the window at his niece, about to have her cupcake milkshake.

Magnolia
    Magnolia splashes much more hot sauce than she needs on her milkshake, then downs as much as possible. After a few moments, she burps and a jet of flame erupts from her mouth. She stands, mouth agape, for a few seconds, before running back in to Soft Serve's with tears flowing and nose running from the heat. "That! Was! AWESOME!"
    Soft gives her an option between the ice cream Heart mentioned earlier, and the bucket of ice water.

18. - Top - End - #108
    Ogre in the Playground

Knack looked herself over and smiled. "I think your right Soft! Though I don't think I could down another smoothie anytime soon if that's what did it."

She smiled and nuzzled Soft along the neck. "Or maybe it's just being around you."
    Before Heartflight left the bar, she glanced back at the two. "It was probably a combination of the sugar and the dragonfruit seed oils being metabolized and converted into magical energy," she said. "It's a common natural remedy for magic loss, try a smoothie a day until your magic is back completely."

Gearstride

[COLOR="Olive"]Well upon leaving Soft's establishment, Heartflight might come across the town center water fountain. With its clear water, and statue of the town founder in the middle. Though despite being outdoors and in a well lit place, it was still a lovely place to brood and emo-ishly to stroke the water in angst. Though she might find company in the form of a mocha stallion. And while though he wasn't angsting it was still his favorite spot in town to hang out and day dream.
    ==
    Heartflight sighed quietly, finding herself near the fountain. She gazed into the fountain for a moment, before sticking her head underwater.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate
    Psychology has nothing to say on the courtship of dragons, but science will surely catch up in time.
    Spoiler: Previous Avatars!
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Spoiler: Characters
    Show

19. - Top - End - #109
    Pixie in the Playground

Knack nodded to Heartflight.
    "Guess I got lucky bringing Dragonfruit to Bridle Shores then. Not that I need an excuse to hang with Soft, of course."

She winked at Soft and giggled a little.

"Also, I think I'm getting more used to being a filly."

20. - Top - End - #110
    Troll in the Playground

Heartflight sighed quietly, finding herself near the fountain. She gazed into the fountain for a moment, before sticking her head underwater.

"Find anything interesting down there little filly?"
    A voice that was garbled by the water could be heard followed by a chuckle.

Fox watched in mild amusement as he continued to lean against the fountain taking a lap of water. For all intents and purposes these was a slightly magical fountain that kept the water clean and sanitized at all times even if ponies stuck their heads in it or drank from it.

21. - Top - End - #111

Before Heartflight left the bar, she glanced back at the two. "It was probably a combination of the sugar and the dragonfruit seed oils being metabolized and converted into magical energy," she said. "It's a common natural remedy for magic loss, try a smoothie a day until your magic is back completely."

Heartflight might notice Lionheart run quite fast past her, resmelling his scent back to Soft's Bar!
    "There's going to be a party at my house! Everypony is invited!"
    He has tripped several times.
    Busy with Life

22. - Top - End - #112
    Titan in the Playground

"Concurred my beloved Silverpine, concurred,"
    She pecked him on his foalish lips and smiled, her attentions on a different topic now. "Alright..so whoever's coming to the library...we all ready to go? Or is lollygagging the theme here?"
    "Let's hurry; if we're lucky, that'll be the only craving for today." Sandy took a moment to count up the (now somewhat considerable, for a soda run at least) bill and paid it in full without complaint. "Cypress, you want to come along? We're heading for the library for some research, I'll explain on the way. because Amish is a lazy bum who doesn't want to type all that out and hey are you strike-through-ing me?" He trotted to the door of the bar, hoping to get the rest of the foals to follow.
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2011-10-24 at 09:14 PM.
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

23. - Top - End - #113
    Bugbear in the Playground

Soft gives her an option between the ice cream Heart mentioned earlier, and the bucket of ice water.
    Magnolia
    "Ice cream!" she says. "Wait, what kind of ice cream? Never mind- I want ice cream!"
    All avatars you may see on my profile are handmade in my home in the foothills of North Carolina. Please support your local avatarists.
    Also, feel free to PM if you need an avatar.

Cypress RP profile

24. - Top - End - #114
    Titan in the Playground

Knack nodded to Heartflight.
    "Guess I got lucky bringing Dragonfruit to Bridle Shores then. Not that I need an excuse to hang with Soft, of course."

She winked at Soft and giggled a little.

"Also, I think I'm getting more used to being a filly."
    Well, that's good for me anyway. she kisses Knack. And of course you don't need an excuse to visit me, but you always have one anyway silly filly. massive hug.

Soft gives Magnolia her ice cream.
    Last edited by Mystic Muse; 2011-10-24 at 10:50 PM.

25. - Top - End - #115
    Troll in the Playground

"Let's hurry; if we're lucky, that'll be the only craving for today." Sandy took a moment to count up the (now somewhat considerable, for a soda run at least) bill and paid it in full without complaint. "Cypress, you want to come along? We're heading for the library for some research, I'll explain on the way. because Amish is a lazy bum who doesn't want to type all that out and hey are you strike-through-ing me?" He trotted to the door of the bar, hoping to get the rest of the foals to follow.
    Gearstride would hammily follow him totally playing up the foal nature.

26. - Top - End - #116
    Dwarf in the Playground

"Oh, good! It was getting too confusing in here! An awful lot for one little pony to keep up with. All right, let's go!" Night Jewel darted to catch up, considering learning to speak in struck-through text since it sounded like fun.
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.

Game and roleplaying stuff.

The data is 1's and 0's. Life is the jazz. (Previous avatars)

27. - Top - End - #117
    Ogre in the Playground

"Find anything interesting down there little filly?"
    A voice that was garbled by the water could be heard followed by a chuckle.

Fox watched in mild amusement as he continued to lean against the fountain taking a lap of water. For all intents and purposes these was a slightly magical fountain that kept the water clean and sanitized at all times even if ponies stuck their heads in it or drank from it.
    "Not really," Heartflight burbled up through the water. She then removed her head and shook it dry. "I really have to stop sticking my hoof up my mouth."

Heartflight might notice Lionheart run quite fast past her, resmelling his scent back to Soft's Bar!
    "There's going to be a party at my house! Everypony is invited!"
    He has tripped several times.
    Heartflight blinked in confusion as the foal ran past, putting two and two together. "This doth not bode well," she said dryly.
    Psychology has nothing to say on the courtship of dragons, but science will surely catch up in time.
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

28. - Top - End - #118
    Pixie in the Playground

Well, that's good for me anyway. she kisses Knack. And of course you don't need an excuse to visit me, but you always have one anyway silly filly. massive hug.

Soft gives Magnolia her ice cream.
    Knack returned the kiss during the hug. "And a good excuse it is."

She blushed and giggled again.

"Want to do anything in the meantime?"

29. - Top - End - #119
    Ogre in the Playground

Dawn Blossom decided Knack didn't need her right now, and she probably wanted to be alone with Soft, so she quietly made her way towards the door. It would probably be good to get some fresh air, as she's been there ever since she'd gotten sick, leaving only to ask Spark to feed the dog back at the farm.
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

30. - Top - End - #120
    Troll in the Playground

"Not really," Heartflight burbled up through the water. She then removed her head and shook it dry. "I really have to stop sticking my hoof up my mouth."

"Well I suppose that's a good idea. Might get it stuck,"
    The silly Fox Trot said with a goofy smile. Whether or not he actually knew what she meant not even I know, which makes no sense, but I digress.