New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 12 of 50 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212237 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #331
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: {Nexus} GLoG LXXX: The Continuation of a New Era!

[Rowan Cabin]

Ericka 'murr's and resumes her attempts at transforming, still feeling rather upset about the muzzle, if nothing else.

this time, she centers herself a bit more, focusing and concentrating better, and it'll go off with only one flaw, which thankfully is a non critical one that she can quickly correct.

Eric, back in his male body, still doesn't look particularly happy at the moment.
    If You need me to post somewhere, drop me a message, please

Awesome avatar by the wondrous Kurien.

2. - Top - End - #332
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Harnel View Post
    [Rowan Cabin]

Ericka 'murr's and resumes her attempts at transforming, still feeling rather upset about the muzzle, if nothing else.

this time, she centers herself a bit more, focusing and concentrating better, and it'll go off with only one flaw, which thankfully is a non critical one that she can quickly correct.

Eric, back in his male body, still doesn't look particularly happy at the moment.
    Rowan Cabin

Julie steps back, not liking the look of that glower. Guilt wells up in her throat, and she looks at the floor, shamefaced.

"You understand why I had to do it that way, right? At least tell me you understand. I... the way I learned was much, much worse than that Eric. That was the closest thing I could bear to put you through in place of that." Jakob was not a nice teacher, or a very good one, despite how much he adored his favorite sister. Still, she had wanted to learn, begged him in fact, and he'd eventually given in and taught her the only way he knew how.

Through pain.

"Just... try your best to change back, a bit faster this time if you can, and I'll go about fixing you, okay? Then I'll get out of your hair for a while, I promise." Best to just let him cool off after doing what she promised to do in the first place.
    Julie, everyone's nth favorite succubus, by Gulaghar.
    An amazing Misha, Mimi, and Riss painting done by Ofride.
    For anyone in plots run by me, know that I always tailor solutions to those in the plot. The answer may not be obvious, but it's there, and doable by the displayed abilities of the present characters. If you need help or hints, I'll try to be available to provide them.

3. - Top - End - #333
    Ogre in the Playground

[Rowan Cabin]

Eric shakes his head, "No, it's fine. The issue was that you made it so that I couldn't talk. I'm not going to get mad at you for doing something you told me you'd do anyways, but that was too much, alright?" He takes a heavy sigh. The way his mind works, he doesn't hold grudges. He nearly can't hold grudges, so with Julie feeling guilty he's not really angry any more.

4. - Top - End - #334

[Rowan Cabin]

Eric shakes his head, "No, it's fine. The issue was that you made it so that I couldn't talk. I'm not going to get mad at you for doing something you told me you'd do anyways, but that was too much, alright?" He takes a heavy sigh. The way his mind works, he doesn't hold grudges. He nearly can't hold grudges, so with Julie feeling guilty he's not really angry any more.
    Rowan Cabin

Julie gives a coy smile, not quite shaking off her guilt, "Then the next thing we'll have to work on is some telepathy, so you can speak without speaking again. That might be a bit easier, to be honest." Julie attempts to make contact with Eric's mind once more, All I have to do is teach you how to initiate a conversation, rather than be a passive participant. Still, you should change back to Ericka for now, so I can fix you up however you wish.
    For anyone in plots run by me, know that I always tailor solutions to those in the plot. The answer may not be obvious, but it's there, and doable by the displayed abilities of the present characters. If you need help or hints, I'll try to be available to provide them.

5. - Top - End - #335
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Earl of Purple View Post
    Dock by the Lake

"If you'd like, as you're undead, I might be able to teach you my way of fishing. Unless you need to breathe?" Myrim needs to breathe, but can also breathe water. It should work, although Annabelle may need to be cautious of fish thinking she's a decomposing body they can nibble on.
    Dock by the Lake

Annabelle thinks about this for a moment. She seems to like taking a few seconds to think about things during conversations.

"MAYBE ANOTHER TIME. I THINK I SHOULD GO. I'LL JUST - " she grabs one of the fish from the box, "- MAYBE TAKE THIS FISH?"

She tilts her head, hoping that's okay.

6. - Top - End - #336
    Ogre in the Playground

[Rowan Cabin]

Right Eric says, and sets about concentrating again. It won't be as long this time, but nowhere near an instant shift.

7. - Top - End - #337

[Rowan Cabin]

Right Eric says, and sets about concentrating again. It won't be as long this time, but nowhere near an instant shift.
    Rowan Cabin

Better. I think you're getting the hang of this. Alright, let me undo my little mishap, and then you can tell me what you really want, no more being wishy washy. Julie will work as fast as she can to put Ericka back to rights, without exhausting herself again. Soon, she'll be back to a normal, if still rather heavy and sore around the chest, welf.

8. - Top - End - #338
    Ogre in the Playground

[Rowan Cabin]

Ericka nods, "Well, I'd rather be something other than a wolf, you know? Do you have any animals you like?"

9. - Top - End - #339
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Gulaghar View Post
    [Forest Hut]

Renetta nods. "I want to do it. For her, and for you." She's determined, though not without her worries. It's a pretty huge change after all. Her life has already changed completely, though, so what's a bit more for the better?
    As the decision is spoken, the light in the hut grows warmer, visually and thermally, and the two - three - people in the hut will begin to feel tingling start inside and flash towards the skin in the time it takes Renetta to take a breath. The transformation is over too quickly for discomfort. There is no reshaping of mass or growing of fur, just a feeling that the new body needs to be stretched and warmed up. The baby responds by waking up and moving around, then getting a little grumpy at the lack of space to do anything besides kick and push. Which she does somewhat enthusiastically.

Have no fear. She's in no distress. The voice will be heard by Waterstrider and Renetta both, and also by the baby, who stops a moment when she speaks, before returning to her exercises.
    My avatar! Isn't it just utterly diabolical? Ashen Lilies made it!

"Money cannot buy health, but I'd settle for a diamond-studded wheelchair."
    ― Dorothy Parker

Spoiler: Interested in Nexus FFRP? Newcomers welcome!
    Show
    FFRP Faqs |Nexus Faqs | Nexus IRC Chat
    We're friendly! Join the fun!
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

10. - Top - End - #340

[Rowan Cabin]

Ericka nods, "Well, I'd rather be something other than a wolf, you know? Do you have any animals you like?"
    Rowan Cabin

Julie gives her answer some thought. Personally, she rather liked the expressiveness of Eric's new canine features, since she could always tell when he was excited about something. Still, this was about him, and she knew from experience laying on a tail could hurt.

"I've always been partial to ferrets, but that wouldn't be much of a difference, visually. Whatever you feel comfortable with, my love." Julie feels... surprisingly comfortable calling Eric that. It's odd, and the fact that she's okay with it confuses her.

11. - Top - End - #341
    Ogre in the Playground

[Rowan Cabin]

Eric thinks about if for a while longer. He has a lot of options available to him, and could in fact choose things that aren't animals for bits and pieces and the like. like... demons...

"Julie, what would you feel about me being a bit demonic? Just thinking aloud, you don't have to do that if you don't want to." Eric will also move over to Julie so that they can lay next to each other.

They're still naked, aren't they?

12. - Top - End - #342

Rowan Cabin

Julie thinks about it, and gets a wistful smile, "Superficially? I think a little bit of demon would look cute on you. Of course, there are nearly as many different demons as there are animals, so there would still be some choosing to do. You could look nearly as normal as I do, or go for macho imposing behemoth, although if you choose that I'll have to giggle at you mercilessly, sug." She knows guys who are into the bodybuilding thing, but she didn't really think Eric was one of them. Even imagining his gentle face on top of a massive muscular body is enough to send her into fits of hysterics.

13. - Top - End - #343
    Ogre in the Playground

[Rowan Cabin]

Ericka thinks about that for a short while, "Ok, how about this; normal human-ish ears and sharp teeth, a few of which stick out as you please." She motions towards her face as she does this, "Also, red eyes. Always felt red eyes looked cool. And a couple little horns, of course." Gotta have horns *nod* "Beyond that, decrease my bust and go wild. Whatever demon traits you find attractive."
    Last edited by Halae; 2012-03-06 at 09:01 PM.

14. - Top - End - #344

[Rowan Cabin]

Ericka thinks about that for a short while, "Ok, how about this; normal human-ish ears and sharp teeth, a few of which stick out as you please." She motions towards her face as she does this, "Also, red eyes. Always felt red eyes looked cool. And a couple little horns, of course." Gotta have horns *nod* "Beyond that, decrease my bust and go wild. Whatever demon traits you find attractive."
    Rowan Cabin

Julie resists the urge to do something really nasty, knowing that now isn't the time, and she doesn't have the energy for it anyway.

"Alright then, just sit back and let Julie take care of you my darling Eric." Julie begins slowly, with the most delicate part by shaping the wolfen ears back into a more human shape. It will leave Ericka temporarily deaf, but Julie is well practiced with this, and soon puts her back to rights. Next, the pigment in the eyes is easily changed, a dark red bleeding through Ericka's normal hue. The wolf-like fangs slim, and extend slightly, and other teeth farther back become more pointed as well, leaving only a few at the very back for grinding. A slight overbite ensures that a few canines will peek out adorably over her bottom lip.

Speaking of lips, Julie decides to fill them out a bit while she's working, making them slightly more pouty, just to appeal to her aesthetics. If Ericka notices or minds, the succubus is sure she'll ask for them to change back.

In what may be painful at first, a pair of pearly white keratin horns worm their way out of Ericka's forehead, spaced just above the blood red eyes. They're about a half inch long, with blunted tips.

Working downwards, the bust decrease happens, although Julie leaves the active milk ducts as they agreed upon. Now they're merely slightly smaller than average, compared to their previous size.

The next thing she works on is the hands, adding retractable claws underneath Ericka's fingernails, a very handy feature that Julie didn't often use herself.

Finally, she comes to the tail, which she strips of fur and smooths into a pale, fleshy cylinder, topped with a flattened, heart-shaped spade. The entire thing is very sensitive to the touch.

"Phew. That about does it. I'd give you a nice set of wings, but they're a pain to sleep with, and I don't think I've got the strength to make them functional." All in all, Ericka should shape up to be a rather cute demonic elf, although not a drop of real demon blood runs in her veins. The changes are purely superficial.

"Go ahead and try changing again, alright?"

15. - Top - End - #345
    Ogre in the Playground

[Rowan Cabin]

Ericka will barely even react to the pain in her forehead when the horns come out. Considering she had migraines most of her life, pain tolerance is something she developed quite well.

She reaches up to her new horns and feels them out, liking the idea of having them. Also, the teeth. She certainly likes the teeth, and clicks her new claws against them just because. she does not notice the pouty lips just yet. Next she moves her tail about, testing how flexible it is, and ending up wrapping it around her arm twice, "Prehehnsile, cool."

Ericka will then center herself and focus, before shifting back to male after a couple minutes. Any particular changes here that aren't included with the female form?

16. - Top - End - #346

Rowan Cabin

Well, the pouty lips didn't carry over, and the was no need to reduce his chest size in this form, but Julie managed to work all the other changes on both bodies, to save her time and effort. In addition, she went the extra mile to give herself some eye candy in this form, in the form of a small set of abs and a perfectly sculpted rear end.

Hopefully Eric won't mind too much, as she runs the back of one hand down his torso and reaches around with the other to play grabass.

"You know, we should probably go check on Keo, if she's still out there. Little girls seeing things like that should be comforted, don't you think?"

17. - Top - End - #347
    Ogre in the Playground

[Rowan Cabin]

Eric runs his hands down his chest and stomach, and grins playfully when Julie grabs his rear, "Well now, I certainly can't complain about this." he closes in to Julie for a kiss, which will likely feel interesting with the little teeth there, "And yeah. Little kitty may have short circuited from all she saw." so he'll go to start putting on some clothes.

Julie may notice that as he's putting on his clothing, he'll rub his tail a few times. Feels nice.

18. - Top - End - #348

[Rowan Cabin]

Eric runs his hands down his chest and stomach, and grins playfully when Julie grabs his rear, "Well now, I certainly can't complain about this." he closes in to Julie for a kiss, which will likely feel interesting with the little teeth there, "And yeah. Little kitty may have short circuited from all she saw." so he'll go to start putting on some clothes.

Julie may notice that as he's putting on his clothing, he'll rub his tail a few times. Feels nice.
    Rowan Cabin

Julie will dress as well, smiling as he rubs the tail. Jackpot.

"Just be nice to Keo alright? She's a little backwards, but she was separated from her tribe when she came here, and I think she's having a hard time adjusting." There's a switch, Julie is the one telling Eric to be nice.

Once they're both dressed, Julie will take a brief moment to check on the kids before heading out into the living room, where the couch and all the boxes are. Hopefully she can find Keo here, and explain things just a bit.

19. - Top - End - #349
    Dwarf in the Playground

Rowan Cabin

Okay, so you know how many empty boxes there were? Apperantly Keo recovered, and made a box fort.

It's extensive.

After a moment, a pair of blue circles will peer out of what is presumably the entrance.

20. - Top - End - #350
    Troll in the Playground

[Andy's Room 2}

Quote Originally Posted by Zefir View Post
    Assuming Vincent just follows, due to his last action I go describe the place.

When enter his Room the groupe eill arrive in Opartion Room. In the mid lays a bank great enougth for most races to lay down. On the walls hang several Tools for medicin adn elektronikal use. The Room and all tools seem to be cleaned and cared.

After all Andy will head to a side room. In this room are several armchairs, strang is 3 of them are placed in a circle while another one stands on a wall. On a small table stand a pot of tee and three cups.

Andy offers them two of the seats and then heads for the last one.

"Private enougth?" he asks gently.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinholdt View Post
    Vincent nods and takes a seat.
    Caroline likewise nods and takes a seat. When Vincent doesn't talk, Caroline tries to elbow him. Go ahead, Vincent. Tell him. she whispers.

Lexington III, my Brute. Inner Circle. ! Melody

21. - Top - End - #351
    Ogre in the Playground

{Andy's Room 2}

Vincent sighs a bit, not sure what Caroline even wanted to ask exactly.
    "So... Caroline used to be my age and we're girlfriend-boyfriend and then she grew up and I don't grow up and a part of her doesn't like that and I want her to be happy, so I figured maybe I'd do what she did and grow up too, but it wouldn't be for me, it'd be for her cause it never really bothered me before and so we wanted an adult to tell us what to do." He probably breaths in there somewhere.

[Sunning Rock]

One kitty Reinholdt, without a rifle, is sunning here. Purr purr.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok View Post
    Gods, Reinholdt was right, a hundred percent right.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    Tale as old as thread
    And you find yourself dead
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Philistine View Post
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

22. - Top - End - #352
    Ogre in the Playground

[Rowan Cabin]

Eric looks at the box fort and very nearly giggles. He's done similar things in the past, when his dad worked in a warehouse and brought him to work when he was really little.

"Keo, is that you peeking out? How you doin' little kitty?"

23. - Top - End - #353
    Troll in the Playground

Dock by the Lake

Quote Originally Posted by Darklord Bright View Post
    Annabelle thinks about this for a moment. She seems to like taking a few seconds to think about things during conversations.

"MAYBE ANOTHER TIME. I THINK I SHOULD GO. I'LL JUST - " she grabs one of the fish from the box, "- MAYBE TAKE THIS FISH?"

She tilts her head, hoping that's okay.
    "That's quite okay. And perhaps next time we'll find a nice largemouth bass for you to catch." Taurus chuckles.

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    Games Won: 5
    Ashna and Brendan dolls by Recaiden
    BR by Dr. Bath

BR's Bag o' Nuts · The Russkijs · Bushrangers explained
    Homebrew
    Condiments · Pianos · Tumbleweeds · Drow Bloodline · Half-Drow Noble · Lacy Items

24. - Top - End - #354
    Troll in the Playground

{Andy's Room 2}

Vincent sighs a bit, not sure what Caroline even wanted to ask exactly.
    "So... Caroline used to be my age and we're girlfriend-boyfriend and then she grew up and I don't grow up and a part of her doesn't like that and I want her to be happy, so I figured maybe I'd do what she did and grow up too, but it wouldn't be for me, it'd be for her cause it never really bothered me before and so we wanted an adult to tell us what to do." He probably breaths in there somewhere.
    Caroline turns to look at Vincent. Wait. What do you mean, "do what she did"? Did you go back to that crazy fountain?

[Sunning Rock]

One kitty Reinholdt, without a rifle, is sunning here. Purr purr.
    Melody lands softly next to Reinholdt and tries to scritch his ears.

Lexington III, my Brute. Inner Circle. ! Melody

25. - Top - End - #355

[Rowan Cabin]

Eric looks at the box fort and very nearly giggles. He's done similar things in the past, when his dad worked in a warehouse and brought him to work when he was really little.

"Keo, is that you peeking out? How you doin' little kitty?"
    Rowan Cabin

Julie doesn't bother holding back, and giggles loud and hard at the wide pair of eyes peeking out.

"Having fun Keo? I just wanted to make sure you're doing okay, now that the girls are settled down. You looked pretty catatonic for a little while there."

26. - Top - End - #356
    Ogre in the Playground

{Andy's Room 2}

"Oh... well... I, um... might have..."
    He clearly hasn't drunk any of it yet.

[Sunning Rock]

Reinholdt starts purring loudly.
    "Mmmm... that feels good."
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok View Post
    Gods, Reinholdt was right, a hundred percent right.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    Tale as old as thread
    And you find yourself dead
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Philistine View Post
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

27. - Top - End - #357
    Dwarf in the Playground

Rowan Cabin

Keo scuttles out, looks at Eric. She moves over and sniffs him. "Who are you,r?"

After a moment, she looks outside. The sun is quite up and shining.

"Spring! Ooh, I need to make my luck dice so I can get luck for the season!"

28. - Top - End - #358
    Ogre in the Playground

[Rowan Cabin]

"Um, I'm Eric, Julie's boyfriend and the father of the girls. I look a bit different now, but that's all, I promise."

"Dice?"

29. - Top - End - #359

Rowan Cabin

Julie is a bit puzzled by the mention of luck dice as well, but doesn't mention it, "That's right. Eric is a bit different now, but he just wanted to try a new look." Eric should still smell the same, although the lupine smell will eventually fade now that his canine traits are gone.

"So, how do you make luck dice. Do you need help with it?" Julie is momentarily surprised how natural it feels to offer help, but shakes it off. She knows Keo, well enough that helping her is like helping any of her family, or Eric.

30. - Top - End - #360
    Ogre in the Playground

[Forest Hut]

Renetta blinks at the sudden change and her child's activity. Did it happen? She shifts away from Waterstrider just enough so that she can look down at herself. She doesn't even have to look down though. She can see her muzzle right there before her eyes. Fur covers her entire body from head to... paw. It's similar in colour to what her hair was before, but with more texture and variation to it. Also similar are her eyes; They're the same icy green that they were before. In many respects she is very similar to a wolfen. The main difference being that she is more short and slight than a typical wolfen female, though she is taller than she was before.

Thank you. She says to Dawn Wolf. She takes Waterstriders paws in her and guides them to her stomach so he can feel the baby's kicks. "How do I look?" She asks as she looks at Watersrider in turn.