New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 13 of 50 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021222338 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #361
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: [FwM] As Equestria Turns:MLP Without the Kiddy Thread 9

[Ice Cream Bar]

Astra shakes her head a little. Thanks for the offer, but I'm not tired. Plus, I already got somewhere to sleep.

However...we could meet up again? Maybe?

Quotes and goodies:
    Spoiler
    Show
    You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here! - Jayne Cobb

I swear by my pretty floral bonnet, I will end you. - Malcolm Reynolds

Because I'm allergic to things I don't wanna do. *coughcough* - Caboose
    Photos from the 2014 Woodward Dream Cruise.

CHARACTERS
    I has a story! Updates when I can.
    3DS Friend Code: 2595-1862-5907

2. - Top - End - #362
    Firbolg in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    The old mare crosses her olive hooves on the table. She looks the exile deep iinto his eyes with a hard squint. "No problem. I'll do it now. But you must explain why some griffons would be looking for you?"

One of her guards salutes to her and disappers out the window.
    The griffon doesn't as much as flinch with the general appearing to attempt a death-glare. Decent form, by the way. "If it is the duchess, I assume you would understand her desire for information."

"Other than that, mercenaries, reporters, RGG"
    (the royal guard griffons, as a protectorate, part of the military is at the direct disposal of the princess) "...would all have other motivations."
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

3. - Top - End - #363
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    [''bistars''....totally threw me off at first xD Dx.....waah]

Ember turned around as his eyes went round and mouth slightly agape. He inched forward. "Oh wow Lochbed....you look..." He flushed a little trying to find his words. The dress was really cute, as was the beret, but she looked so pretty. "r-really good.....I mean...I...l-like it, a lot."

(sweet Celestia, what happened to my post? XD)

Ember, you'll catch flies with a open mouth like that and lose the battle that way. Well Hello Miss... Lochbed. You look nice." said Grills.

The kelpie gallops down and hugs her stallion. "Ye really like it? Ah am happy now."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

4. - Top - End - #364
    Titan in the Playground

Soft and Gwyn

Alright. Same conditions as before? Winner gets to have the loser do one thing for them so long as it isn't unreasonable?" she asked the plum mare.

5. - Top - End - #365
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by MCerberus View Post
    The griffon doesn't as much as flinch with the general appearing to attempt a death-glare. Decent form, by the way. "If it is the duchess, I assume you would understand her desire for information."

"Other than that, mercenaries, reporters, RGG"
    (the royal guard griffons, as a protectorate, part of the military is at the direct disposal of the princess) "...would all have other motivations."

Fire Flowier snorted. This was the only sign of discomfort. she hated dealing with the griffon. And the dragons. She dislike anyone who was quick to emotion and aggressive. "No, I... err.. the Princesses don't have access to these griffons. Even though known favors. These griffons are under someone high up in the griffon hierarchy. Does anyone up there dislike you? I can be persuasive, for a price."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

6. - Top - End - #366
    Ogre in the Playground

Taylor

Quote Originally Posted by KerfuffleMach2 View Post
    [Ice Cream Bar]

Astra shakes her head a little. Thanks for the offer, but I'm not tired. Plus, I already got somewhere to sleep.

However...we could meet up again? Maybe?
    He airily waves a hoof, unconcerned. "Sure thing. I'll be around ah...somewhere between dawn and tomorrow."
    D&D is the only game I can think of (with the possible exception of Calvinball) where the only way to lose is by playing to win.
    "'Elvish barbeque' is what happens when the Quessir send one of their Evokers to deal with an orc invasion and then go home for the evening." - Elmah Dryearghymn, an elven Evoker, as depicted to the left

7. - Top - End - #367
    Troll in the Playground

(sweet Celestia, what happened to my post? XD)

Ember, you'll catch flies with a open mouth like that and lose the battle that way. Well Hello Miss... Lochbed. You look nice." said Grills.

The kelpie gallops down and hugs her stallion. "Ye really like it? Ah am happy now."
    He flushed a touch of red, probably extra red because Grills was here. Aubade in the meanwhile briefly watched the scene in passing as she hovered down to go set up the table for dinner.

"Yea, I like, you're a total cutie pie in it,"
    Oi, that was just a cheesy and a sappy thing to say. He stroked the back of her neck and mane as she hugged him.

8. - Top - End - #368
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

He flushed a touch of red, probably extra red because Grills was here. Aubade in the meanwhile briefly watched the scene in passing as she hovered down to go set up the table for dinner.

"Yea, I like, you're a total cutie pie in it,"
    Oi, that was just a cheesy and a sappy thing to say. He stroked the back of her neck and mane as she hugged him.
    "Well ye are a little handsome pie yourself. Kiss me!" ordered the fae filly.

Grills could not help himself. He bursted into laughter excusing himself constantly. But the laughter stopped when a knock came to the door.

Behind it would be the blue dressed Juribean. Her face is scrunched up as one of Grills' ninja stood many steps behind her. The outside oozed uneasiness.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

9. - Top - End - #369
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Soft Serve View Post
    Soft and Gwyn

Alright. Same conditions as before? Winner gets to have the loser do one thing for them so long as it isn't unreasonable?" she asked the plum mare.

"Yes, I suppose, that will make it more interesting,"
    She said with a nod of her head. "Though, I will not let you have me do any of those things in that book."

"Well ye are a little handsome pie yourself. Kiss me!" ordered the fae filly.

Grills could not help himself. He burst into laughter excusing himself constantly. But the laughter stopped when a knock came to the door.

Behind it would be the blue dressed Juribean. Her face is scrunched up as one of Grills' ninja stood many steps behind her. The outside oozed uneasiness.
    He leaned to kiss her on the cheek, blushing the whole time, mentally curisng Grills and his laughing. And then of course there was the knock on the door. Oh poo, was that Juribean? Dang he forgot to tell Lochbed and Aubade about his guest. Ah well, he just hoped for the best.

"Lochbed, sorry about this, but I gotta get the door real quick,"
    He said with a small smile, briefly nuzzling her cheek as he untangles himself from her hug. He went over to open the door.

"Hey there, ya here,"
    He said putting on a welcoming smile when he saw Juribean.
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-03-19 at 01:32 AM.

10. - Top - End - #370
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

He leaned to kiss her on the cheek, blushing the whole time, mentally curisng Grills and his laughing. And then of course there was the knock on the door. Oh poo, was that Juribean? Dang he forgot to tell Lochbed and Aubade about his guest. Ah well, he just hoped for the best.

"Lochbed, sorry about this, but I gotta get the door real quick,"
    He said with a small smile, briefly nuzzling her cheek as he untangles himself from her hug. He went over to open the door.

"Hey there, ya here,"
    He said putting on a welcoming smile when he saw Juribean.
    Juribean rubs her head before entering."Hello, Mr. Sol. Apologies for my lateness. I had a thing to take care off." she said. Suddenly Juri notices Grills, her next major target. The sight stiffens her in place.

"Hello. Who are you?"
    "Hello. Who are you?"

Of course, Grills and Lochbed had a different form of curiosity.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

11. - Top - End - #371
    Troll in the Playground

Juribean rubs her head before entering."Hello, Mr. Sol. Apologies for my lateness. I had a thing to take care off." she said. Suddenly Juri notices Grills, her next major target. The sight stiffens her in place.

"Hello. Who are you?"
    "Hello. Who are you?"

Of course, Grills and Lochbed had a different form of curiosity.

"I uh, you two, this is, Miss Juribean, a friend I made while I was at uh work today, she'll be j-joining us for dinner,"
    He said a little nervously with the best smile he could muster in this scenario.

He then looked back at Juribean. "Its. okay, I don't think you were late anyway, we hadn't actually started eating. Please, come in, come in. This is Grills, a family friend, and Lochbed, my uh fillyfriend." He gestured for her to come inside.

12. - Top - End - #372
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"I uh, you two, this is, Miss Juribean, a friend I made while I was at uh work today, she'll be j-joining us for dinner,"
    He said a little nervously with the best smile he could muster in this scenario.

He then looked back at Juribean. "Its. okay, I don't think you were late anyway, we hadn't actually started eating. Please, come in, come in. This is Grills, a family friend, and Lochbed, my uh fillyfriend." He gestured for her to come inside.
    "Please to meet you Miss Juribean." said Grills, taking the assassin's hoof in his to kiss it. When he took his hoof back, he notices a risque photo in it. The noblepony mentally applauded the dexterity.

Lochbed went for a traditional hoofshake. "Hello. I thought Ember wasn't bring in another."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

13. - Top - End - #373
    Troll in the Playground

"Please to meet you Miss Juribean." said Grills, taking the assassin's hoof in his to kiss it. When he took his hoof back, he notices a risque photo in it. The noblepony mentally applauded the dexterity.

Lochbed went for a traditional hoofshake. "Hello. I thought Ember wasn't bring in another."

"Well, Ember just didn't yet get around to telling you guys this, shenanigans, distractions, etc,"
    He said closing the door behind them.

14. - Top - End - #374

Fire Flowier snorted. This was the only sign of discomfort. she hated dealing with the griffon. And the dragons. She dislike anyone who was quick to emotion and aggressive. "No, I... err.. the Princesses don't have access to these griffons. Even though known favors. These griffons are under someone high up in the griffon hierarchy. Does anyone up there dislike you? I can be persuasive, for a price."
    "I died well according to when history wrote down I died," the griffon replies skirting the issue that the general is trying to bribe his loyalty. The fact that she her speech broke her normal pattern was odd, but that can be attributed to the fact of cultural differences here. He's become an expert on culture differences in the past few weeks.

"However, the regular military may not be so pleased I am breathing, and my old comrades would wish me to keep a low profile."
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

15. - Top - End - #375
    Titan in the Playground

"Yes, I suppose, that will make it more interesting,"
    She said with a nod of her head. "Though, I will not let you have me do any of those things in that book."
    "Don't worry, I wasn't planning on it. Forcing somebody to consummate against their will is....a very not-Paladin thing." it's also not exactly Giantitp friendly, and would probably make everybody uncomfortable. "Would you like to get the rewards definded before the contest or after?"

16. - Top - End - #376
    Troll in the Playground

"Don't worry, I wasn't planning on it. Forcing somebody to consummate against their will is....a very not-Paladin thing." it's also not exactly Giantitp friendly, and would probably make everybody uncomfortable. "Would you like to get the rewards defined before the contest or after?"

"After, all this talk and no action is starting to irritate me,"
    She said hopping unto a large boulder.

17. - Top - End - #377
    Titan in the Playground

"After, all this talk and no action is starting to irritate me,"
    She said hopping unto a large boulder.
    "Fine. Well, you'd know this place better than I. Any idea where the big, bad beasties are?" Soft asks.

18. - Top - End - #378
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kelvin360 View Post
    Taylor

He airily waves a hoof, unconcerned. "Sure thing. I'll be around ah...somewhere between dawn and tomorrow."
    Astra nods a little. Okay then. I'll keep an eye out for ya.

Quotes and goodies:
    Spoiler
    Show
    You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here! - Jayne Cobb

I swear by my pretty floral bonnet, I will end you. - Malcolm Reynolds

Because I'm allergic to things I don't wanna do. *coughcough* - Caboose
    Photos from the 2014 Woodward Dream Cruise.

CHARACTERS
    I has a story! Updates when I can.
    3DS Friend Code: 2595-1862-5907

19. - Top - End - #379
    Troll in the Playground

"Fine. Well, you'd know this place better than I. Any idea where the big, bad beasties are?" Soft asks.

"Everywhere in here, the Weald is chock full of them, some too stupid to learn to fear me even when I have killed their brethren before,"
    She said jumping off the boulder and unto the ground. "But, I believe due north west around this mountain of yours, there were some strange monsters with peculiar characteristics. My, uh associate, informed me, by my descriptions, to be bandersnatches. He said they were fey touched creatures."

20. - Top - End - #380
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by MCerberus View Post
    "I died well according to when history wrote down I died," the griffon replies skirting the issue that the general is trying to bribe his loyalty. The fact that she her speech broke her normal pattern was odd, but that can be attributed to the fact of cultural differences here. He's become an expert on culture differences in the past few weeks.

"However, the regular military may not be so pleased I am breathing, and my old comrades would wish me to keep a low profile."
    Flowier looked at the griffon at coldly. She did not like the attention this creature brought but she could use this. "You could easily remain dead. Identities can be crafted. It is a simple thing if you know a pony with the right pull."

"Well, Ember just didn't yet get around to telling you guys this, shenanigans, distractions, etc,"
    He said closing the door behind them.
    The fae and noblepony alike were engaged by Ember's response . Lochbed was even more interested. Though it was raw curiosity, no jealousy. "What happened today?"

Grills was too gripped by a lustful daydream to speak. His eye stayed of the flirty picture of the mare's rear.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

21. - Top - End - #381
    Titan in the Playground

"Everywhere in here, the Weald is chock full of them, some too stupid to learn to fear me even when I have killed their brethren before,"
    She said jumping off the boulder and unto the ground. "But, I believe due north west around this mountain of yours, there were some strange monsters with peculiar characteristics. My, uh associate, informed me, by my descriptions, to be bandersnatches. He said they were fey touched creatures."
    "Sounds good to me." Soft says

And through the magic of scene skips, they'll be there next scene.

22. - Top - End - #382
    Troll in the Playground

The fae and noblepony alike were engaged by Ember's response . Lochbed was even more interested. Though it was raw curiosity, no jealousy. "What happened today?"

Grills was too gripped by a lustful daydream to speak. His eye stayed of the flirty picture of the mare's rear.

"Well, I was taking care of homework-business, in a manner of speaking, and she was a customer. We got to talking after some time,"
    He didn't really want to get into particular details, especially since it felt a bit rude treating Juribean like a conversation topic, more so when she wasn't really talking, which made it a bit awkward.
    --------------------------------------------

Blighted Weald-Gwynfillion

Gwynfillion moved about in utmost silence, a little surprising given her normal reckless style due to her confidence in the power she did have. But right now, she was treating this like a hunt, to make it more interesting, essentially putting handicaps on herself for funsies.

23. - Top - End - #383
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"Well, I was taking care of homework-business, in a manner of speaking, and she was a customer. We got to talking after some time,"
    He didn't really want to get into particular details, especially since it felt a bit rude treating Juribean like a conversation topic, more so when she wasn't really talking, which made it a bit awkward.
    --------------------------------------------
    Grills and Juribean are trapped in a staring contest though their eyes never meet. They are to trained on each other's bodies. The stallion ogling the mare's form. The mare searching for the stallion's weakness.
    "So Grills, you are a family friend? Are you as altruistic as Mr. Sol."
    "Unfortunately I can only hope to be as good and kind as Ember. Admiration. No one could match this stallion's heart." said Grills.

Lochbed nodded in agreement. "Och yes. Mah coltfriend is the best. Ah have the best one in truth."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

24. - Top - End - #384
    Troll in the Playground

Grills and Juribean are trapped in a staring contest though their eyes never meet. They are to trained on each other's bodies. The stallion ogling the mare's form. The mare searching for the stallion's weakness.
    "So Grills, you are a family friend? Are you as altruistic as Mr. Sol."
    "Unfortunately I can only hope to be as good and kind as Ember. Admiration. No one could match this stallion's heart." said Grills.

Lochbed nodded in agreement. "Och yes. Mah coltfriend is the best. Ah have the best one in truth."
    Naturally, the young colt-stallion blushed and looked away bashfully. "Oh...come now....all the blood going to my cheeks is only going to make me dizzy," He said bashfully hoof waving it off.

25. - Top - End - #385
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Naturally, the young colt-stallion blushed and looked away bashfully. "Oh...come now....all the blood going to my cheeks is only going to make me dizzy," He said bashfully hoof waving it off.
    Grills chuckled once more and headed off toward the kitchen. He made sure to tuck away the picture. "Well I'll go see how the food is doing. Aubade? Oh Aubade?"

"Your house is so lovely. I am surprised to see no seremonial blades or elaborate and artistic displays of stallionness.... I assume the bedrooms are upstairs?" asked the assassin,
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

26. - Top - End - #386

Flowier looked at the griffon at coldly. She did not like the attention this creature brought but she could use this. "You could easily remain dead. Identities can be crafted. It is a simple thing if you know a pony with the right pull."
    Not quite sure if that was a threat or an offer of aid, the griffon merely keeps his normal expression. "It should not come to that, and if it does I can fight my own fights."
    Spoiler
    Show

27. - Top - End - #387
    Troll in the Playground

Grills chuckled once more and headed off toward the kitchen. He made sure to tuck away the picture. "Well I'll go see how the food is doing. Aubade? Oh Aubade?"

In the Kitchen

Aubade was setting up the table, placing the dinnerware and what not in their spots as she readied the table for everypony when they came in for dinner. She looked up hearing Grills. She presented herself to him and gave a bow. "Oh, Lord Flamestrong, what is it that you need?" She then grabbed the seltzer beverage Ember was supposed to get but got himself distracted. "Ah yes, here is your drink sir."

==

In the Foyer

"Your house is so lovely. I am surprised to see no ceremonial blades or elaborate and artistic displays of stallionness.... I assume the bedrooms are upstairs?" asked the assassin,

"Yes, they are upstairs, Miss Juribean. Although, I will admit this isn't my house. My servant and I are staying here due to the good will of the owner who is away for the moment, so for now, we are taking care of it,"
    He said taking the moment to cool down his red cheeks.

28. - Top - End - #388
    Barbarian in the Playground

The armored colt was quiet, then started to get gradually agitated until

Spoiler
    Show
    Just as Mile goes to try and help his parent, the Dark Figure makes a signal towards the army
    "MOM! DAD! WAKE UP! THERE'S STILL BAD GU-AUGH!
    Suddenly there's a loud whistle/sound of something coming and it tackles him and he rolls several metters to a side and drops to the ground.
    And then it turns out he just got ballistae'd, those chain mails don't really work against piercing huge things.

Luka gets even more shocked, while his sister reacts faster, yells "NO!" once and goes as fas as she can towards the tiny fallen colt, then the blue colt follows her, just to find her just as shocked as he was a bit ago, and the brown colt just lying there, eyes closed, mouth a bit open and a pretty oversized wound on the side... looks like that was pretty much overkill.

"He.....He's gone....Him.....YOU! YOU'RE GOING TO SUFFER FOR THIS!

The Paladin was enraged and charged towards the Dark Figure that was going back towards the slope into the mines, but just as she jumps and tries to plant her sword onto it, it pulls a lance from nowhere and impales it inside her....nah THROUGH her seems to fit even more. Luka gets Triple shocked now and he goes to get her as fast as he can like:

"NO! NOT YOU TOO!"

and whe he's there She's already dying, he wraps his foreleg around her head and near the shoulders and tries to hold her in hopes she can get up again

"C'mon get up! I-I can't fight a whole army by myself

"you'll...have to......"

"WHAT? I've just been armed!.....great I'm the chosen one and you didn't even tell me UNTIL NOW! LIKE ALWAYS!"

"Just...D-Don't let them have what t-they want....."

"no-no-nonoNONONO! don't leave me alone! I ain't an army of one!.....please"

She already closed her eyes and dropped her head on his foreleg, he puts her down gently. But then he's in tears, of rage.

"You...think you're going to get out of here just like that?..... just after what you did? NOT WHILE I'M STILL STANDING!"

He then jumped to get the figure and charged, with the sword locked on his right foreleg, but just when he was rushing the figure turned and did a quick slice with a sword, sending out a razor wind towards him......To no buy, it just deflected off the armor.

Then the figure recoiled a bit back, looked like a sign that it was REALLY, in fact so much that it casted a spell that really looked strong: there were flames coming from the ground, almost solid like someone would stand on them.
    Then it finished casting and there was a pretty loud sound that appears to come from above, loud enought to distract Luka, and when he looks up....An asteroid falling, a pretty large one, going extremely fast and like 10 meters away from the ground, and it would take less than half a second to slam onto the blue colt. His eyes go wide.
    "DUDE-

-WHAT??!!"
    He raises his head breathing heavily and eyes wide, then sighs in relief it was all a nightmare, he's then seems a bit annoyed and whistles to himself
    "worst....drama....story...ever"
    then then slams his head down and goes back to sleep.
    Last edited by Luka; 2012-04-07 at 10:58 PM.
    Extended sig
    It's not a Paladin it's a Crusader
    Bloody Screens
    : Bringing realism to Videogames since someone had the idea
    Spoiler
    Show

29. - Top - End - #389

Quote Originally Posted by Luka View Post
    The armored colt was quiet, then started to get gradually agitated until

-WHAT??!!"
    He raises his head breathing heavily and eyes wide, then sighs in relief it was all a nightmare, he's then seems a bit annoyed and whistles to himself
    "worst....drama....story...ever"
    then then slams his head down and goes back to sleep.
    The sight of an armored colt thrashing about in his sleep in the civic center at some point attracted the attention of one of the other visitors/refugees. This, in turn, attracted the attention of the guard, who have sent a couple of their number to see what's going on.

One of them goes up to Luka and tries to nudge him awake with a hoof.
    "Kid, you okay?"
    Spoiler
    Show

30. - Top - End - #390
    Titan in the Playground

Blighted Weald-Gwynfillion

Gwynfillion moved about in utmost silence, a little surprising given her normal reckless style due to her confidence in the power she did have. But right now, she was treating this like a hunt, to make it more interesting, essentially putting handicaps on herself for funsies.
    Soft followed Gwyn's lead as well as she could She wasn't as great at sneaking.