New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 31819202122232425262728
  1. - Top - End - #811
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: 2 B A Master - IC

'I know, just need the rest of my team to catch up.'

Owen thanked the boy, feeling a little guilty about using his ace twice in the one day. He then headed back to the pokemon center. He needed to heal up Marceline who was still paralysed and injured.
    "The advantage of fighting your clone is you know EXACTLY what will make him feel guilty. That's also how Catholicism beats up so many ninjas." - Christopher Hastings, Dr McNinja

2. - Top - End - #812
    Titan in the Playground

Your pokemon are healed in short order, and you're beginning to get a reputation as a rising star in the pokemon world. At least locally.
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexanderML View Post
    get some of that excess AP you have before rollover used(spilled AP is worth feeling sad over).
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabrosin View Post
    Yurhzorg is a nuclear warhead disguised as a playable character
    Much thanks to Ceika for the poketar!

I'll be away from the internet from 1/3-1/8 2019. I swear I'm not disappeared.

3. - Top - End - #813
    Troll in the Playground

Owen takes his newly healed pokemon and heads to the shopping center. He buys two pokeballs (you said they were 200 each, didn't you). Then he gets a good idea. He checks the map of the city he picked up last time he was here and notices all the water. He heads out of town by the southern entrance and walks west looking for the coast. While he didn't have a rod he could still check if there were any water types hanging about. He sends out Marceline as he's walking and she keeps pace with Owen and Indigo, enjoying the sunlight and feeding on it.
    "The advantage of fighting your clone is you know EXACTLY what will make him feel guilty. That's also how Catholicism beats up so many ninjas." - Christopher Hastings, Dr McNinja

4. - Top - End - #814
    Titan in the Playground

The pokeballs are 200 each.

You arrive at the beach, and the beach is littered with krabby that are fighting tentacool off their territory.
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexanderML View Post
    get some of that excess AP you have before rollover used(spilled AP is worth feeling sad over).
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabrosin View Post
    Yurhzorg is a nuclear warhead disguised as a playable character
    Much thanks to Ceika for the poketar!

I'll be away from the internet from 1/3-1/8 2019. I swear I'm not disappeared.

5. - Top - End - #815
    Troll in the Playground

'You two are already poison types, I think we've got that covered. Plus I heard that tentacool have a nasty ability on those who rely on absorbing moves.'

He looks to see if any of the krabby are poisoned from fighting the tentacool. If one looks poisoned but not too hurt he'll go for that, if not he'll just go for the nearest one. He doesn't move in just yet, wanting to boost his pokemon before the fight.

'Your up Marceline, use growth before we go for one of those krabby.'

Spoiler
    Show
    Use growth, ATK and SATK raised 1 combat stage to 1 and 7.

6. - Top - End - #816
    Troll in the Playground

((Bumping to get my post to appear))

7. - Top - End - #817
    Titan in the Playground

Damian clicks things into his dex, though he apparently forgot to get a proper picture of the last one used. He thanks Whiteney and follows Owen to the beach, reminding him that they also have that guy to take care of for Jenko. Of course in the mean time, he takes a look at the Tentacool and thinks that Era or Cantra might benefit from fighting one.
    Awesome avatar by Cuthalion

Spoiler: Old Avatars
    Show

By Ceika, Ceika, Linklel (Except for one that appears to be lost to time)