New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 5 of 50 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141530 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #121
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Default Re: My Little Pony XLIIV: Season II Ruined My Fanon!

Quote Originally Posted by MCerberus View Post
    ETA on Trixie/Chrysalis ship fic?
    wouldn't work

the moment Chrysalis tried to replace Fluttershy and feed off of Trixies love Trixie would realize it and kick her flank 8 ways to sunday
    Ponies not only make ME want to be a better person than I was before they entered my life, they make me want to HELP OTHERS be better people too.

And that is a GOOD thing by any definition.

full size avatar

2. - Top - End - #122
    Ogre in the Playground

Current standings for Best Twilight Moment:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Twilight & Future Twilight: 5
    Starswirl Costume: 1
    This is MY BOOK! And I'm gonna READ IT!!: 2
    Disaster proof Equestria!: 1
    Do it for Equestria! Do it for Rainbow Dash! Do it for yourself!
    I'm going to do what I do best; Lecture her!: 2
    Twilight's Awkward Dance: 1
    Necklace, Necklace, Necklace, Necklace, and Big Crown Thingy!: 1
    Twilight Loves Smarty Pants: 1
    Sleep Deprived Crazy Twilight: 2
    Congratulations, you're the new Rainbow Dash: 1
    Clock is ticking Twilight. CLOCK. IS. TICKING!: 1
    Gollumn Twilight: 1
    Twilight Rereads Friendship Reports: 1

Nominations will continue until people stop nominating.

3. - Top - End - #123
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by thubby View Post
    do we have a pony version of Mr.burns?
    I think I have something that could work

Spoiler
    Show

I knew this gif would come in handy
    If brute force isn't working, that just means you're not using enough of it.

When in doubt, set something on fire. If not in doubt, set something on fire anyway.

My Homebrew

Spoiler: PbP Characters
    Show

4. - Top - End - #124
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by PhantomFox View Post
    Top 3 nominations for Funniest Moment
    Spoiler
    Show
    Must be Crackle's cousin...: 4
    Oh Come ON!: 4
    Pinkie - Weapon of Mass Annoyance: 3

Okay, everyone seems to be done with the nominations for that, so let's move on. Let's try a more personal category.

Pony Awards Category two
    Best Twilight Sparkle Moment

And.... GO!
    This is my book, and I'm going to read it!
    Monitor EVERYTHING O_O
    Necklace. Necklace. Necklace. Necklace. Big crown thingy!

Quote Originally Posted by Kairaven View Post
    The best thing about FIM episodes is that even now, there are still new things to be found and speculated upon on rewatch. Period of relevancy?!? pft, when has logic and relevancy ever come close to Ponythread.
    Speaking of which, I was rewatching Cutie Pox the other day and noticed that Scootaloo flies. Twice. Briefly both times, but she pretty clearly gets off the ground. Did anyone else notice that?

Quote Originally Posted by Even Human View Post
    What time is it Ponythread? It's time for League of Ponies!

Spoiler
    Show

I was going to do a Singed for that contest. But I thought it closed at the end of the month and missed the deadline.

Quote Originally Posted by Alabenson View Post
    My guess is that it was to make sure Celestia wouldn't be able to recover and potentially interfere with the changeling's plans. Given that the only reason that Chrysalis defeated Celestia was due to the boost given to her by feeding off of Shining Armor's love for Cadence (and Chrysalis was still surprised that she actually won), I'd say there was still the possibility, however remote, that Celestia could recover from her injuries and attack Chrysalis a second time, when she might not have the advantage of being supercharged with high potency love.
    I'm guessing it's closer to Celestia underestimating Chrysalis' power. She clearly thought it would be a short and effortless fight, and was shocked when Chrysalis started forcing back her attack. On top of that, we can probably assume that Chrysalis put all the power she could muster into that attack. If Celestia got a second chance, she'd know exactly how strong Chrysalis is and would be able to change her tactics appropriately.

Quote Originally Posted by Deadly View Post
    But Cadence and Shining could? They didn't seem to need the Elements
    They also didn't do as thorough a job as the Elements would have. They repelled the changelings, that's it. Though scattered, there's still an army of changelings on the loose. They aren't likely to get far in Canterlot anymore as I'm sure special defences will be put in place to watch out for them after this little incident, but they're still a threat. The Elements would have removed the threat completely.

Well, perhaps, but I still don't see why Celestia's love wouldn't at least enhance her power even if it may not normally be a conscious act. And I do like the idea that her love for her subjects is greater than that of any two ponies, and I think it'd make a great premise for an episode or scene. Not sure how exactly you'd make it work, but that's another matter.

Also, there's a strong suggestion that the Mane 6 don't actually need those pieces of jewelry to use the Elements. Or rather, that they can summon them. We saw that when NMM destroyed the "elements", and subsequently the actual Elements materialized when Twilight had her little spark.

The ponies apparently haven't realized this, which in itself is odd, but what that tells me is that if Celestia was truly in a situation where her subjects were in danger she should be able to summon the necessary power.
    I think that initial appearance was the Elements linking to a new master. When something happens that permanently breaks the bond for the Elements (ie one of the bearers dying) they likely revert to stone form until a new group is able to awaken them again. Kind of like the Dragonballs. They're worthless stones until ready to be used, then they get all shiny and pretty. Also probably explains why they look like their cutie marks.

5. - Top - End - #125
    Titan in the Playground

Alright, I think its time sort out the episodes in the proper order. I just watched the Supersqueezy 6000 and realized the Apple family is indeed preparing for the winter, yet this episode appears after the Christmas special episode.

Any pony want to help me sort out season 2 as well as season 1 for the chronological order?
    My own webcomic. Idiosyncrasy.
    Paladin Academy: Chapter 2 Part 28

6. - Top - End - #126
    Colossus in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Sean Mirrsen View Post
    Chrysalis is popular because of awesome design, awesome voicework, awesome-ish storyline, and general villainy epicness. More importantly, she is something new that combines all of the above, so it's small wonder she's so prevalent in art and things at this point. Once the novelty wears off (I give it a month), she'll fall in line with the rest of the cast.

Also, I believe we're currently out of the bar outside of time, so conventional physics and causality are back in effect... for those around here who actually care about conventional physics and causality.
    ...which brings to mind the question.

Where is Tanghol?
    I believe how that problem was resolved was by Anarion taking Tanghol back in time and throwing him off the bridge in place of Thanqol. Both are now deleted from the continuity, which is a relief, because now I don't have to work out/explain who/what Thanqol is.

Most things are being covered by... hmm, feels like a Jayden day today.

Quote Originally Posted by darthbobcat View Post
    His name is Ted. Like Apple Bloom and friends, he was a late bloomer. Unlike those three, he got no hints from his name, as his parents had named him after a Griffon friend, so he didn't even know where to start. He tried everything. Then, one day, he went with his parents to Cookware and Hammocks and he saw... it.

It was the perfect frycook's spatula.
    He could use it to fight crime! Donning a set of dark sunglasses and growing his best 70s moustache, he changed his name to Spatula Cop. He now defends Ponyville from all who threaten it!

... since there were no crimes or disasters in Ponyville until Twilight Sparkle showed up, he paid the bills by being a fry cook.
    Entrynated!

Quote Originally Posted by Anarion View Post
    I haven't forgotten you still owe me a question. And gosh darn it, you totally just made me write fanfiction. Short fanfiction, sure, but I've held off for so long.
    Congratulations! Now you have written My Little Pony Fanfiction. That is a far less dirty phrase today than it was a year or two ago.

Item selected: a photo of Mt. McKinley by Ansel Adams that happened to be directly in front of me when I started going through the thread.
    Picture:
    Spoiler
    Show

Story
    Spoiler
    Show
    Snap Shot had never quite understood his name. Oh sure, from the moment of birth everypony knew he was going to be a photographer. It didn't matter that there had never been an artist in the family for at least three generations, with a name like Snap Shot, the very first thing his parents had bought him was a toy camera, and he'd been overjoyed ever since.

No, the problem with his name is that Snap Shot had never taken a quick photo in his life. When he started playing with that camera as a foal, he would take his time and line it up just so. Flower Wishes used to laugh at him for it when they started school because he would try and line up shots of her favorite daisies. Problem was, he had to readjust every time a little breeze blew them out of position. He was a perfectionist and he knew it. And that made him wonder what in the hay his parents were thinking naming him Snap Shot.

In 2nd grade, when some of his classmates began getting their cutie marks, he started getting a little worried. Particularly after even Firecracker Burst got her cutie mark and they had to hold classes in Twilight's library until all the ash had been cleared out and the floorboards replaced. He was a photographer, he had always known it. So why no cutie mark? It could have been a camera, or film, or a picture frame, but something should have come by this point.

The breakthrough, as breakthroughs are wont to do, came unexpectedly. Flower Wishes had begged him to come out hiking with her. Apparently there was a rare type of violet on the other side of the Ponyville mountains and her parents wouldn't let her hike that far alone, even though she was sure she would be fine and had totally hiked that far before and besides did they think she was still a foal that couldn't be trusted not to wander off somewhere? Faced with that sort of tirade, Snap Shot had no choice but to go, even though he thought it would be boring. He still wanted to take pictures and had been busy composing a new shot in his living room of his sister's stuffed animal collection. At least they didn't move in the wind.

He still had his camera, but he was less than sanguine about getting any shots. Still, they hiked. And hiked. And hiked. It occurred to Snap Shot that a spindly unicorn was, perhaps, not the best choice for a traveling companion. But he soldiered on anyway, while Flower kept looking to and fro, seeing if she could spot her rumored violets.

And then, they reached the top of the mountain. And down below, there was a sea of flowers, and a look, and yet another mountain in the distance. Snap Shot was tired, perhaps even a little delirious, and when he got there and finally stopped to rest, he moved without even thinking, lifted his camera and simply pressed the shutter. He put it back down and just turned to Flower: "It sure is beautiful isn't it? I wish I had the time to get the shot just right."

"Silly, she said, you just took a picture. I saw you! Now let's head down, I bet I see those violets in that valley down there!"

Snap Shot just sat in awe, before he picked up his camera, aimed it at the view and started clicking away, while a small landscape gradually appeared on his flank.
    Entry added!

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    Two questions:

1) How long does this have to be? A little blurb, or a full-on story?
    Whatever. It's judged entirely by my arbitrary whims.

Did I mention Fabulous Prizes?

2) When is the deadline?

If it's something short, I think I can crank something out.
    I dunno. Tuesday?

Quote Originally Posted by PhantomFox View Post
    Discussion time: We've talked a lot about Honesty, but what does it mean to be the Element of Kindness, and how does it differ from Generosity?
    I dunno, it's being nice and stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxtronaut View Post
    All right Thanqol, you ready for this? I put the thing in spoilers so people who don't want to read it don't have to.

Spoiler
    Show
    His name's Dreamcatcher, His CM is, wouldn't ya know it, a dreamcatcher. He is an insomniac as well as a schizophrenic. He has an imaginary zebra friend named Bandia, and acknowledges the fact that he is not real. However, he's still fun to talk with sometimes. So, Dreamcatcher was a late bloomer, I mean Really late. He got his cutie mark because his father, Frederic Horshoepin (look him up on the MLP Wiki), was complaining of increasingly realistic nightmares. He ended up in the hospital, and Dreamcatcher decided to stay with him that night. Surprisingly, Dreamcatcher fell asleep, but his dream wasn't his own. He had entered his father's nightmare. Dreamcatcher watched as a creature, much akin to the weird black ooze pony that is now Thubby's pet, appears. It sits down at his Frederic's piano and starts playing a beautiful melody. Dreamcatcher finds his father and asks him why he is covering his ears. Frederic claims that he must cover his ears because the ooze pony is emitting an awful screeching sound, which he can't block out, even though he's covering his ears. Dreamcatcher eventually convinces his father to uncover his ears, and he hears the beautiful music as well. The creature beckons for Frederic to sit next to it and play along with it. Frederic does in fact sit down next to it and helps to make the song even more amazing. The two ponies stand and take a bow to the sound of thunderous applause. The creature fades away, and the dream ends. Dreamcatcher wakes up, in the early morning to find that he now has his cutie mark, and Frederic is sleeping peacefully. He awakens moments later, and thanks his son.

So there you have it. I pray to Faust that this is decent. Also, I have to thank you, now I have a possible idea for my next fanfic. Speaking of which...

*Clicks open Fimfiction tab and begins typing next chapter of Clockwork.*
    Entry'd!
    Last edited by Thanqol; 2012-04-27 at 07:19 PM.

7. - Top - End - #127
    Firbolg in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by otakuryoga View Post
    wouldn't work

the moment Chrysalis tried to replace Fluttershy and feed off of Trixies love Trixie would realize it and kick her flank 8 ways to sunday
    No, Chrysalis would replace the one Trixie loves most.
    Trixie.
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

8. - Top - End - #128
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by MCerberus View Post
    No, Chrysalis would replace the one Trixie loves most.
    Trixie.
    ...given that, I can actually see Chrysixie being a workable ship.

Oh, who I am kidding. In this fandom, almost anything is a workable ship.

When in doubt, set something on fire. If not in doubt, set something on fire anyway.

My Homebrew

Show

9. - Top - End - #129
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Silverraptor View Post
    Alright, I think its time sort out the episodes in the proper order. I just watched the Supersqueezy 6000 and realized the Apple family is indeed preparing for the winter, yet this episode appears after the Christmas special episode.

Any pony want to help me sort out season 2 as well as season 1 for the chronological order?
    I'm no good at this sort of thing, so I'll simply offer one thing:

I choose to believe that the entirety of Season 1 happens before any of Season 2. (Naturally this makes Secret of my Excess a little difficult, but maybe Spike's last birthday fell during Look Before You Sleep or some such.)
    Level 4 Bibliophile/Level 3 Bard, working toward the Bibliomancer Prestige Class

Brandon Sanderson recommender... In The Playground!

10. - Top - End - #130
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lix Lorn View Post
    @Celestia love discussion:
    I assumed it was simply that you need two ponies. Shining Armor couldn't power a spell with his love for Cadence-and Cadence couldn't power a spell with her love either. But together, she can power HIS spell.
    Or, presumably, vice-versa.

While Celestia may or may not love her people more... they can't all touch their horns to hers at once.
    I agree with Lixie, it seems to require more than one pony in active contact for ponies to harness the power of love.

And I do think Celestia should be able to tap into this power just like Chrysalis does. Because apparently Love is another form of magic like Friendship, or a kind of Friendship perhaps. Either way, I can't see any reason why Celestia couldn't use her love for her subjects to power her magic when she's in a battle to defend those same subjects.
    More generally, I think this may be the place where you're having trouble. Changelings and ponies probably do not tap into the power of love in the same manner.

Do you play Magic: The Gathering? I have a really good Magic card example, so I'm just going to assume yes and I'm sure if you don't, somepony else will explain it.

Chrysalis harnesses power from other ponies the way that a piece of equipment works in Magic: The Gathering. There is some initial investment of mana/magic from Chrysalis and then once they're enthralled, she draws power from that pony and gets a permanent bonus. Shining armor was particularly strong, so he was giving her something like +7/+7 while acting as her power battery.

Shining Armor+Cadence is more like a special multi-card combo, such as Channel+Fireball; Melira+sacrifice outlet+Murderous Redcap; or Deceiver Exarch+Kiki Jikki. On their own each has some specific power and they aren't necessarily designed by the rules of the game to work together, but they just happen to have the perfect combination of abilities to do something really powerful and unexpected.

Celestia doesn't directly harness the power of love at all. She could, if the right set of conditions happened to occur, but that's not her normal power source and she doesn't naturally know how to draw upon it. She's just a big 8/8 (give or take) flyer that is stronger than most things out there.

Edit: and the Elements of Harmony are Coalition Victory.
    Last edited by Anarion; 2012-04-27 at 07:52 PM.
    School Fox by Atlur

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Anarion's right on the money here.
    Quotes

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth.”
    Oscar Wilde Writer & Poet (1891)

11. - Top - End - #131
    Titan in the Playground

Though on Chrysalis's power of love tap being more powerful then Celestia:

It wasn't more powerful then Celestia, it was more powerful then Celestia's opening attack. Which Celestia though would be more then enough to finish Chrysalis, but wasn't her full power. Thus, she was surprised, didn't react fast enough when the attack didn't work, and took a solid direct hit, which took her out of the fighting, much to everypony and Chrysalis's surprise. She didn't lose because her love wasn't strong enough, she lost cause she didn't use all of her power at her disposal.

If they got a rematch, My Money's on Celestia.
    "I Burn!"

12. - Top - End - #132
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Metahuman1 View Post
    Though on Chrysalis's power of love tap being more powerful then Celestia:

It wasn't more powerful then Celestia, it was more powerful then Celestia's opening attack. Which Celestia though would be more then enough to finish Chrysalis, but wasn't her full power. Thus, she was surprised, didn't react fast enough when the attack didn't work, and took a solid direct hit, which took her out of the fighting, much to everypony and Chrysalis's surprise. She didn't lose because her love wasn't strong enough, she lost cause she didn't use all of her power at her disposal.

If they got a rematch, My Money's on Celestia.
    It was a beam war though. And one with enough time for Celestia to realize she was losing. I think if she had any raw power left, she would have used it. Now, if you want to argue that she was more magically skilled and had a variety of effective powers at her disposal that would have worked better than attempting to blast face, I would agree with you there.
    School Fox by Atlur

Quotes

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth.”

13. - Top - End - #133

re imagining time!

Kungfu/Wuxia ponies!

Young mare Twilight Sparkle, top student of Master Celestia, Undefeated of the Heavens, creator of the Friendship Style school of kungfu. Directed by her master to seek the better understanding of the final technique of The Friendship Style kungfu, The Harmonic Six Hooves Strike. She travels into the perilous realm of Pony jianghu and on her path to Pony kungfu mastery.

Rarity! traveling silk merchant but also the young inheritor of the Dazzling Gem sword style.

Applejack of the Ponyville Apple Clan, masters of the Immovable Apple Bucking technique.

Pinkie Pie, the Laughing Hoof, freedom loving master of the Giggling Touch.

Fluttershy, master acupuncture healer and practitioner of the Gentle Path style of Deflecting Defense.

Rainbow Dash, Young brash prodigy of the Wonderbolt school of Thundering Wing, said to have mastered several techniques already including, The lighting Wing Slash, and the legendary Seven Hued Rainboom Strike.

The delicate balance of harmony is shattered when news comes of Master Celestia's rumored defeat at the hoof of "The Nightmare of the Darkened Moon" A fearsome pugilist of legend.

Will Twilight master the Friendship style before pony jianghu descents into choas? Will she be able to defeat The Nightmare and avenge her tearcher?
    "Winning with friendship means winning at life!"
    -Mako Mankanshoku

14. - Top - End - #134
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by BlasTech View Post
    Music
    I dislike music
    Extended sig
    It's not a Paladin it's a Crusader
    Bloody Screens
    : Bringing realism to Videogames since someone had the idea
    Spoiler
    Show

15. - Top - End - #135
    Ogre in the Playground

...given that, I can actually see Chrysixie being a workable ship.

Oh, who I am kidding. In this fandom, almost anything is a workable ship.
    Almost?

Quote Originally Posted by Anarion View Post
    It was a beam war though. And one with enough time for Celestia to realize she was losing. I think if she had any raw power left, she would have used it. Now, if you want to argue that she was more magically skilled and had a variety of effective powers at her disposal that would have worked better than attempting to blast face, I would agree with you there.
    True Celestia had time to react, but that time would have vanished immediately if she called off her beam. I'm going under the assumption that the beam has a set power level, functioning more as a specific type of spell based on the general power of the caster instead of just being raw force. Once cast Celestia can't invest more power into it, and if she simply broke off she would have been blasted by Chrysalis anyway.

16. - Top - End - #136
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Luka View Post
    I dislike music
    *holds up "gummy" menacingly*
    get out
    a tiny space dedicated to a beloved grandpa now passed. may every lunch be peanut butter-banana sandwiches.
    i has 2/4 an internets.
    old avatars
    Spoiler
    Show

gnome_4ever:

17. - Top - End - #137

20 min ago - Love is in Bloom extended version posted in Equestria Daily
    10 min later - up on Youtube

How many more minutes until HD quality rip?
    How long til Remixes?

Fast fandom is fast
    Last edited by Kairaven; 2012-04-27 at 08:39 PM.
    "Winning with friendship means winning at life!"
    -Mako Mankanshoku

18. - Top - End - #138
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by thubby View Post
    *holds up "gummy" menacingly*
    get out
    *holds up Igor menacingly*
    I concur...oh, who am I kidding? FIRE!

Spoiler
    Show

Ah, there's nothing quite like bombarding a fresh thread with orbital superweapons.
    Last edited by Alabenson; 2012-04-27 at 08:52 PM.

My Homebrew

Show

19. - Top - End - #139
    Titan in the Playground

re imagining time!

Kungfu/Wuxia ponies!

Young mare Twilight Sparkle, top student of Master Celestia, Undefeated of the Heavens, creator of the Friendship Style school of kungfu. Directed by her master to seek the better understanding of the final technique of The Friendship Style kungfu, The Harmonic Six Hooves Strike. She travels into the perilous realm of Pony jianghu and on her path to Pony kungfu mastery.

Rarity! traveling silk merchant but also the young inheritor of the Dazzling Gem sword style.

Applejack of the Ponyville Apple Clan, masters of the Immovable Apple Bucking technique.

Pinkie Pie, the Laughing Hoof, freedom loving master of the Giggling Touch.

Fluttershy, master acupuncture healer and practitioner of the Gentle Path style of Deflecting Defense.

Rainbow Dash, Young brash prodigy of the Wonderbolt school of Thundering Wing, said to have mastered several techniques already including, The lighting Wing Slash, and the legendary Seven Hued Rainboom Strike.

The delicate balance of harmony is shattered when news comes of Master Celestia's rumored defeat at the hoof of "The Nightmare of the Darkened Moon" A fearsome pugilist of legend.

Will Twilight master the Friendship style before pony jianghu descents into choas? Will she be able to defeat The Nightmare and avenge her tearcher?
    I want to play this game, badly.
    Please run this!
    School Fox by Atlur

Quotes

20. - Top - End - #140
    Barbarian in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show

Ah, there's nothing quite like bombarding a fresh thread with orbital superweapons.
    pfff. Orbital Awesomeness Cannons are just better
    Extended sig
    It's not a Paladin it's a Crusader
    Bloody Screens
    : Bringing realism to Videogames since someone had the idea
    Spoiler
    Show

21. - Top - End - #141
    Titan in the Playground

Shining Armour's spell wasn't powered by Love. Shining Armour was re-energised by Cadences love, allowing him to fire off his repulsor-sheild-spell thingy. Chrysalis didn't see it coming because she missed that logical step as ponies can't derive magical power directly from love.

Celestia,(probably) not being a changeling, draws no power from emotions or things such as love. The Elements of Harmony are specific macguffins rather than anything more general.

Also, I tend to prefer the idea that Changelings specifically and exclusively feed on love in order to replenish their magical powers, rather than as general sustenance. If starved long enough of affection, they would be stuck as their mundane selves, no shape shifting or unicorn-style magic and possibly not even anything beyond awkward bumble-beeish flight.

22. - Top - End - #142
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

How long til Remixes?

Fast fandom is fast
    hrmmmm....it unfortunately has a line in there about "the pony way"
    i say unfortunately because it really is good enough i could see it getting used in non brony weddings(after being suggested to friends by bronies who just fail to mention where it came from) why, yes, i was going to do JUST that if they released the full version before a friends upcoming wedding
    but that pony line would make that much more difficult
    Ponies not only make ME want to be a better person than I was before they entered my life, they make me want to HELP OTHERS be better people too.

And that is a GOOD thing by any definition.

full size avatar

23. - Top - End - #143
    Ogre in the Playground

i say unfortunately because it really is good enough i could see it getting used in non brony weddings(after being suggested to friends by bronies who just fail to mention where it came from) why, yes, i was going to do JUST that if they released the full version before a friends upcoming wedding
    My sister was actually really mad when she heard that song. One of her friends is getting married and last month they were accepting requests for music to play at the reception. My sister wanted something pony-based (not sure what she settled on) but Love Is In Bloom would have been a perfect choice.

24. - Top - End - #144
    Firbolg in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show

"Slightly upset at the fact his cup of tea cracks in his hooves"

Hey, dont you know what those bloody things do to the enviroment! Not everyone likes colorful snow, I assure you! Stop using those things, the men are scared for there familes and the childeren fear the outside!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tychris1 View Post
    Pokonic look what you have done! You fool, you`ve doomed us all!
    Quote Originally Posted by Doorhandle View Post
    Oh Pokonic, never change. And never become my D.M.
    To those that are wondering; it's a unicorn leather knife hilt.
    Spoiler: Avatars
    Show

25. - Top - End - #145
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Pokonic View Post
    "Slightly upset at the fact his cup of tea cracks in his hooves"

Hey, dont you know what those bloody things do to the enviroment! Not everyone likes colorful snow, I assure you! Stop using those things, the men are scared for there familes and the childeren fear the outside!
    Sir, I am shocked and appalled at your insinuation that I am unconcerned about the effects of repeated low-orbit discharge of energized friendship on the environment. I would like to assure everypony that I am absolutely not conducting experiments on the long-term effects of residual, high-energy friendship exposure on ponythread, and I most certainly have not modified my fleet of OFCs to ensure maximum atmospheric fallout.
    Furthermore, I would like to take this opportunity to dispel the ludicrous rumors that I have been kidnapping ponies to use in my experi…Igor! Get back to the lab with that this instant!

Ook.
    *walks off with a struggling potato sack*

My Homebrew

Show

26. - Top - End - #146

Quote Originally Posted by Kyouhen View Post
    My sister was actually really mad when she heard that song. One of her friends is getting married and last month they were accepting requests for music to play at the reception. My sister wanted something pony-based (not sure what she settled on) but Love Is In Bloom would have been a perfect choice.
    Try the Archie V remix

Also, maybe this has been mentioned in the last couple pages but you DO know that "3" in roman numerals is III and not IIV right?
    Proof-reading is totally unnecessary in the digital age now that we have spell cheque.

Pony thread's official Element of Youtube

27. - Top - End - #147
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kd7sov View Post
    I'm no good at this sort of thing, so I'll simply offer one thing:

I choose to believe that the entirety of Season 1 happens before any of Season 2. (Naturally this makes Secret of my Excess a little difficult, but maybe Spike's last birthday fell during Look Before You Sleep or some such.)
    I'm also going to assume season 1 happened before season 2. And as for sorting, all it takes is watching it and noticing events that make more sense if a future episode was put before it.

Spoiler
    Show

When are we going to have the Love bomb from the wedding special added to this arsonel?
    My own webcomic. Idiosyncrasy.
    Paladin Academy: Chapter 2 Part 28

28. - Top - End - #148

Quote Originally Posted by Eakin View Post
    Also, maybe this has been mentioned in the last couple pages but you DO know that "3" in roman numerals is III and not IIV right?
    Wait, you mean I didn't miss five threads? With the speed you guys move, I wasn't sure...
    Level 4 Bibliophile/Level 3 Bard, working toward the Bibliomancer Prestige Class

Brandon Sanderson recommender... In The Playground!

29. - Top - End - #149

Quote Originally Posted by Kd7sov View Post
    Wait, you mean I didn't miss five threads? With the speed you guys move, I wasn't sure...
    ...That would be VII

The thread title should be XLIII
    Proof-reading is totally unnecessary in the digital age now that we have spell cheque.

Pony thread's official Element of Youtube

30. - Top - End - #150
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Luka View Post
    pfff. Orbital Awesomeness Cannons are just better
    Something like this then?

Spoiler
    Show

How long til Remixes?

Fast fandom is fast
    How fast till Eurobeat?