New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 6 of 50 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151631 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #151
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: My Little Pony XLIIV: Season II Ruined My Fanon!

Quote Originally Posted by Silverraptor View Post
    When are we going to have the Love bomb from the wedding special added to this arsonel?
    Unfortunately, research into weaponizing love has stalled due to the persistent confusion regarding generation methods.

Spoiler
    Show
    If brute force isn't working, that just means you're not using enough of it.

When in doubt, set something on fire. If not in doubt, set something on fire anyway.

My Homebrew

Spoiler: PbP Characters
    Show

2. - Top - End - #152
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Eakin View Post
    Try the Archie V remix

Also, maybe this has been mentioned in the last couple pages but you DO know that "3" in roman numerals is III and not IIV right?
    sweet thor this fandom works fast.

Quote Originally Posted by Alabenson View Post
    Unfortunately, research into weaponizing love has stalled due to the persistent confusion regarding generation methods.

Spoiler
    Show
    *float into the bar upside down*
    i was making progress before the incident. you're welcome to my research. just stay away from the folder marked "thanqol"
    that's what lead to.... OH PANCAKES
    Spoiler
    Show
    Last edited by thubby; 2012-04-27 at 10:38 PM.
    a tiny space dedicated to a beloved grandpa now passed. may every lunch be peanut butter-banana sandwiches.
    i has 2/4 an internets.
    old avatars
    Spoiler
    Show

gnome_4ever:

3. - Top - End - #153
    Firbolg in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Deadly View Post
    Ah yes, that brings up another question. Does Celestia's defeat imply that her love for her subjects is somehow less than Shining Armor's love for Cadence?
    More evidence for my fanon that Celestia is so very, very alone.

I'm also going to assume season 1 happened before season 2. And as for sorting, all it takes is watching it and noticing events that make more sense if a future episode was put before it.
    I will note that I once heard the fanon that "Putting Your Hoof Down" takes place before S1E1, and that all the confidence she'd shown before That Episode was based on the lessons she learned therein. Makes the episode much more palatable. I still wouldn't say it's palatable at all, but it's better than taking the chronology at face value.
    Last edited by Mewtarthio; 2012-04-27 at 10:28 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Winterwind View Post
    Mewtarthio, you have scared my brain into hiding, a trembling, broken shadow of a thing, cowering somewhere in the soothing darkness and singing nursery rhymes in the hope of obscuring the Lovecraftian facts you so boldly brought into daylight.

4. - Top - End - #154

Sir, I am shocked and appalled at your insinuation that I am unconcerned about the effects of repeated low-orbit discharge of energized friendship on the environment. I would like to assure everypony that I am absolutely not conducting experiments on the long-term effects of residual, high-energy friendship exposure on ponythread, and I most certainly have not modified my fleet of OFCs to ensure maximum atmospheric fallout.
    Furthermore, I would like to take this opportunity to dispel the ludicrous rumors that I have been kidnapping ponies to use in my experi…Igor! Get back to the lab with that this instant!

Ook.
    *walks off with a struggling potato sack*
    Wait a moment, you have been kidnapping ponies? Why, my good stallion, I have a idea: how about criminals and scum sent to you personaly, little cost to you, if you can mearly find a alternitive to the currant PONE-emitting death beams you are already using? I can supply you with the most potent of solidfied necrotic energy harvested from the darkest bowls of the outer planes as a show of good will if we can mearly come to a agreement. Is alternitive energy not the new thing nowadays?
    Last edited by Pokonic; 2012-04-27 at 10:40 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tychris1 View Post
    Pokonic look what you have done! You fool, you`ve doomed us all!
    Quote Originally Posted by Doorhandle View Post
    Oh Pokonic, never change. And never become my D.M.
    To those that are wondering; it's a unicorn leather knife hilt.
    Spoiler: Avatars
    Show

5. - Top - End - #155
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by BlasTech View Post
    Something like this then?

Spoiler
    Show
    I was actually expecting something like this
    Extended sig
    It's not a Paladin it's a Crusader
    Bloody Screens
    : Bringing realism to Videogames since someone had the idea
    Spoiler
    Show

6. - Top - End - #156
    Ogre in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    I don't know if that was suggested before, but it fits neatly into previous Gens of MLP

Spoiler
    Show
    This will present some problems when the Schmooze rears its ugly head again. Especially if they lost the ability to get rid of it. Or worse, they could hold Equestria ransom.

Quote Originally Posted by PhantomFox View Post
    Current standings for Best Twilight Moment:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Twilight & Future Twilight: 5
    Starswirl Costume: 1
    This is MY BOOK! And I'm gonna READ IT!!: 2
    Disaster proof Equestria!: 1
    Do it for Equestria! Do it for Rainbow Dash! Do it for yourself!
    I'm going to do what I do best; Lecture her!: 2
    Twilight's Awkward Dance: 1
    Necklace, Necklace, Necklace, Necklace, and Big Crown Thingy!: 1
    Twilight Loves Smarty Pants: 1
    Sleep Deprived Crazy Twilight: 2
    Congratulations, you're the new Rainbow Dash: 1
    Clock is ticking Twilight. CLOCK. IS. TICKING!: 1
    Gollumn Twilight: 1
    Twilight Rereads Friendship Reports: 1

Nominations will continue until people stop nominating.
    I'd like to toss my vote in for This is MY BOOK! please.

Quote Originally Posted by Kairaven View Post
    re imagining time!

Kungfu/Wuxia ponies!

Young mare Twilight Sparkle, top student of Master Celestia, Undefeated of the Heavens, creator of the Friendship Style school of kungfu. Directed by her master to seek the better understanding of the final technique of The Friendship Style kungfu, The Harmonic Six Hooves Strike. She travels into the perilous realm of Pony jianghu and on her path to Pony kungfu mastery.

Rarity! traveling silk merchant but also the young inheritor of the Dazzling Gem sword style.

Applejack of the Ponyville Apple Clan, masters of the Immovable Apple Bucking technique.

Pinkie Pie, the Laughing Hoof, freedom loving master of the Giggling Touch.

Fluttershy, master acupuncture healer and practitioner of the Gentle Path style of Deflecting Defense.

Rainbow Dash, Young brash prodigy of the Wonderbolt school of Thundering Wing, said to have mastered several techniques already including, The lighting Wing Slash, and the legendary Seven Hued Rainboom Strike.

The delicate balance of harmony is shattered when news comes of Master Celestia's rumored defeat at the hoof of "The Nightmare of the Darkened Moon" A fearsome pugilist of legend.

Will Twilight master the Friendship style before pony jianghu descents into choas? Will she be able to defeat The Nightmare and avenge her tearcher?
    Heck, yes. Especially considering how much I like Return of the Condor Heroes.

7. - Top - End - #157
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

dear sweet ponysanity!

mosaic made with screencaps..every episode represented..no screencap reused

Dude has WAY too much time on his hands..but BRAVO!
    Last edited by otakuryoga; 2012-04-27 at 10:49 PM.
    Ponies not only make ME want to be a better person than I was before they entered my life, they make me want to HELP OTHERS be better people too.

And that is a GOOD thing by any definition.

full size avatar

8. - Top - End - #158
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Aotrs Commander View Post
    So, why is it that the week my internet goes out, ponythread shoots along like Derpy after muffins and the moment I get it back, everypony disappears...?

(Wait, it's just the typical Friday slowdown, isn't it? Ah, I dunno whether I'm coming or going at the moment...)
    I dunno. It's frustrating sometimes though...

Quote Originally Posted by Kyouhen View Post
    For me there's a few reasons. First, and probably best, is that she's easily the most evil of the three villains we've seen. Nightmare Moon was acting entirely out of jealousy. Discord's too obsessed with having his fun. Chrysalis? She's a creature who feeds on love. It's in her nature to kidnap those you love and replace them. Her motivation for being evil is that it's an inherent trait of changelings, which the other two were more just their personality.

Second, as has already been mentioned, is her character design. This is closer to the type of villain everyone thought Discord was going to be when we first heard about him. Pony insects are just creepy. I also loved the way they handled her movement, she's like Rainbow Dash in that she rarely walks. Instead she keeps buzzing around every few feet, and even when she's walking if her wings are out they're flapping.

Third is her appearance. I went into this episode expecting something closer to Best Night Ever. Instead I got a new villain who commands her own army. That and the big reveal for her was SO. AWESOME.
    So, wait

Lions are inherently more evil than cannibal murderers because killing is in their nature?
    Last edited by SiuiS; 2012-04-27 at 10:58 PM.

9. - Top - End - #159
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Pokonic View Post
    Wait a moment, you have been kidnapping ponies? Why, my good stallion, I have a idea: how about criminals and scum sent to you personaly, little cost to you, if you can mearly find a alternitive to the currant PONE-emitting death beams you are already using? I can supply you with the most potent of solidfied necrotic energy harvested from the darkest bowls of the outer planes as a show of good will if we can mearly come to a agreement. Is alternitive energy not the new thing nowadays?
    What? As I just explained I am absolutely not, nor have I ever been, involved in the kidnapping of ponies for use in scientific experimentation.
    *A pony-shaped potato sack runs by, being chased by a mallet-brandishing Igor*
    ...That was...a rat. Yes, definitely a rat. I sure have a serious rat problem...here on my airship. Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to help Igor. Deal with the rat problem. That I have.

When in doubt, set something on fire. If not in doubt, set something on fire anyway.

My Homebrew

Show

10. - Top - End - #160
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by otakuryoga View Post
    dear sweet ponysanity!

mosaic made with screencaps..every episode represented..no screencap reused

Dude has WAY too much time on his hands..but BRAVO!
    actually, the sky is made up of a shot of discord when we first see him repeated more than a few times.

still really impressive though.
    a tiny space dedicated to a beloved grandpa now passed. may every lunch be peanut butter-banana sandwiches.
    i has 2/4 an internets.
    old avatars
    Spoiler
    Show

gnome_4ever:

11. - Top - End - #161

What? As I just explained I am absolutely not, nor have I ever been, involved in the kidnapping of ponies for use in scientific experimentation.
    *A pony-shaped potato sack runs by, being chased by a mallet-brandishing Igor*
    ...That was...a rat. Yes, definitely a rat. I sure have a serious rat problem...here on my airship. Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to help Igor. Deal with the rat problem. That I have.
    Silly, there not ponies. There horses. No one can say they are not, after all, if they have no actual way of disputing the paperwork on them that was collected by the Cult. There animals, after all. I am simply sending them to a farm in order to help a pony to set a new, cost efficant energy supply for there own benifit.
    Last edited by Pokonic; 2012-04-27 at 11:08 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tychris1 View Post
    Pokonic look what you have done! You fool, you`ve doomed us all!
    Quote Originally Posted by Doorhandle View Post
    Oh Pokonic, never change. And never become my D.M.
    To those that are wondering; it's a unicorn leather knife hilt.
    Spoiler: Avatars
    Show

12. - Top - End - #162
    Titan in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Deadly View Post
    Celestia wasn't powerless beforehand either. Both have some power to begin with, so you're saying only Chrysalis can tap into the power of Love?
    Turn it around why would you think for a moment Celestia can? Its never stated anywhere and Love is not among the EoH which is the only "external" magical source she is known for her. So why does Celestia get a power boost from the Power of Love?

When you assume a requirement into existence then the problem isn't in the show if it isn't upheld.

I don't know, seems perhaps mildly insulting to Celestia's love to say it's not as great as some other kind of love.
    To get deeply philosophical for a moment that's getting it backwards. Love is a deep connection between two people. While I've know doubt Celestia intellectually cares for her subjects she can only even know a fraction of them, much less have any kind of personal bond that can be called love. Because she can't even know them. To push beyond that is well frankly just beyond her.

It requires her to not merely be, but to be omnipresent. To be not even merely goddess... but God. To borrow the Dresden File's distinction.

That's not a requirement she can meet by concept. I've no doubt Celestia loves Luna as a sister and Twilight as mentor/mother figure, but that covers characters we know who have any kind of personal connection with her. We can infer though that any Shining Armor to her Cadence either didn't work out or is long over. Which is the price being an ageless sorceress queen incurs, its lonely at the top, etc...

(To supplement this are you familiar with the idea of the Four Loves?)

When are we going to have the Love bomb from the wedding special added to this arsonel?
    We haven't already:

The Hooves of ours are Burning Red!
    Their loud cry tells us...
    ...to grasp happiness!

Quote Originally Posted by PhantomFox View Post
    Current standings for Best Twilight Moment:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Twilight & Future Twilight: 5
    Starswirl Costume: 1
    This is MY BOOK! And I'm gonna READ IT!!: 2
    Disaster proof Equestria!: 1
    Do it for Equestria! Do it for Rainbow Dash! Do it for yourself!
    I'm going to do what I do best; Lecture her!: 2
    Twilight's Awkward Dance: 1
    Necklace, Necklace, Necklace, Necklace, and Big Crown Thingy!: 1
    Twilight Loves Smarty Pants: 1
    Sleep Deprived Crazy Twilight: 2
    Congratulations, you're the new Rainbow Dash: 1
    Clock is ticking Twilight. CLOCK. IS. TICKING!: 1
    Gollumn Twilight: 1
    Twilight Rereads Friendship Reports: 1

Nominations will continue until people stop nominating.
    Hmm needs more serious scenes (this isn't funniest Twilight moment)

So let me throw out Twilight's BBBFF w/ or w/o the song its still one of her major development scenes for the seaon.

(If you feel nessecary deduct one from Future Twilight)

Quote Originally Posted by Luka View Post
    Don't see much difference honestly... except why'd they censor Mistress Nanoha in your pic?

13. - Top - End - #163
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post
    So, wait

Lions are inherently more evil than cannibal murderers because killing is in their nature?
    Nope, because lions tend to leave very little waste. If they only ate the legs of their prey then it would be somewhat more evil, but I'm reluctant to put anything with animal intelligence in the 'evil' category anyway.

Feeding on emotions like the Windigos is one thing. Though they're extremely dangerous, they're still largely just animals doing what they do. The changelings have the inherently unpleasant (I'll avoid calling it 'evil' to avoid any more animal comparisons ) trait of feeding on love. They've evolved to be quite effective at stealing love from others to feed on. On top of that, they're more intelligent than animals and bring those oh-so-wonderful traits like gluttony and a thirst for power with this ability. They're smart, they could probably find a way to feed without hurting anypony. They could just change into some unique pony and live peacefully among the ponies. Do they? No. They go and invade the capital so they can just take whatever love they want. (I have no idea how they would do this, or how Chrysalis expected to get love after revealing herself to the world. Unless she was planning on completely replacing all of Canterlot and using it as a base of operations to infiltrate and feed off the other cities.)

14. - Top - End - #164
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Luka View Post
    Y'know, I'm tempted to just invite you down to one of my Synchtube pony-watching parties, cue up a few favorites, and let you decide one way or another.

15. - Top - End - #165
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Pokonic View Post
    Silly, there not ponies. There horses. No one can say they are not, after all, if they have no actual way of disputing the paperwork on them that was collected by the Cult. There animals, after all. I am simply sending them to a farm in order to help a pony to set a new, cost efficant energy supply for there own benifit.
    I'm sorry, but I can't in good conscience accept your proposal. It would be wrong to experiment on ponies against their will.
    ...Celestia cut off your funding for the mutant superpony project, didn't she?
    *sob* They would have been able to breath concentrated beams of friendship energy! It would have been glorious!

My Homebrew

Show

16. - Top - End - #166

So, as I never know what's going on =P

I'm trying out for a part in this little project by Bowserkid9 and Philsterman10:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6kjzk5jSwfo

I think I'll do pretty well... It's my first time auditioning for something like this though.

17. - Top - End - #167
    Banned

Spoiler
    Show
    Intend to write this...

What do you say ponythread? My resume includes Apple family cannibalism, Blueblood as a key member of Celestia's special tasks Group, a unicorn selling his soul for resolve, and intentionally disturbing vignettes from a xenomorph's love life.

Am I qualified to write Celestia receiving the most awkward friendship letters from around the world?

Keep in mind my terrible pace of production, mind. And that I don't think Satire as a tag would protect me from the board rules.

edit:
    SISTERS ABOVE! NOCTEMWOLF!?
    Thought you were off to basic? Good to see you mate! Pull up a chair, regale us with your adventures!
    Last edited by SiuiS; 2012-04-28 at 12:29 AM.

18. - Top - End - #168

Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post
    Intend to write this...

What do you say ponythread? My resume includes Apple family cannibalism, Blueblood as a key member of Celestia's special tasks Group, a unicorn selling his soul for resolve, and intentionally disturbing vignettes from a xenomorph's love life.
    DO IT! I WANT TO READ!

edit:
    SISTERS ABOVE! NOCTEMWOLF!?
    Thought you were off to basic? Good to see you mate! Pull up a chair, regale us with your adventures!
    I came out of basic about a week ago. It was.... an Interesting experience, to be honest. X)

First things, first, I suppose...

Spoiler
    Show

The first day we got there, the first things said to us:

"Get off the damn bus."

Already, things were horrible.

Quickly we were rushed upstairs and had to shower, shave, and brush our teeth all within about the space of two minutes. While we were unpacking, we were all forced to stop due to one pair giggling in the back. We stood around for half an hour while the MTI (Military Training Instructor) waited for him to tell a joke that made him laugh.

We met our actual MTI sometime after that night. Man, he was an interesting character, let me tell you.
    He didn't swear at us. No, no no. He didn't have to. the time we spent pushing on our faces was more than enough.

We learned drill, we learned customs and courtesies, we had to take our hats off as we entered a building and put them on as we left.

We had books to study on a lot of basic military subjects, and pretty much had to study them whenever we got the chance, which wasn't very often.

The most difficult part, though, was just how detailed and neat we had to keep everything. and I mean EVERYTHING. T-shirts had to bee rolled PERFECTLY. completely flush, flat, and grounded. the top facing the rear of the wall locker. Towels flush and folded just so. NO strings on our uniforms (And trust me, they checked every inch of those things). No dust bunnies on the floors, hospital corners at 90 degrees... and you had to insure you did NOT, and I mean DID NOT, screw up on Entry Controller duty. no one was allowed to enter your dormitory unless they were authorized first.

Anyways... X)

I was so afraid the whole time of getting recycled (The term used for sending you back in weeks if you weren't up to standard). I broke down about halfway through 2nd week. I was dribbling like a little baby!

WE got to go through a program called BEAST, which was a simulated combat environment. the best of that was sleeping in Tents. during a tornado. =)

There was a tornado that touched down near our campsite while we were in the tents. those winds were howling like crazy. and you know what? I only woke up once. Because I had to pee.

We had to do anything we could to keep ourselves sane. When the MTI wasn't there after we finished details, we would play baseball with a paper ball and a mop handle. I taught everyone silly riddle games like Green Glass Door, and we would constantly joke about our MTI and the silly things he and our Brother flight MTI would say.

Our favorites were probably "Get outta the way!" and "NO!" it was the way he said it, more than what he said.

We also had another phrase we had borrowed from a different MTI:
    "I'm a Honey Badger. I do what I want".

all in all, our flight did average. we weren't the best, but we were fairly decent at everything, Our marching, our PT, our tests.

Boy, the MTI's could be scary, especially when you did something wrong. and you could not LAUGH at all if they did or said something funny. you would be drilled for that. Hard. They had so much fun testing us on our knowledge of your studies right after dinner.

some of the funnier things they did and/or said:

I heard one sing the Mario theme song AT somebody. It was weird as anything.
    And another hum circus clown music whenever a Trainee did something wrong.

I ended up failing on of my final locker inspections and nearly lost what little time I would have been able to spend on the town... but, luckily, I was able to work things out so I could. and San Antonio was AMAZING. I'm glad I was able to go and explore it. =)

I met a few people I might consider friends... but i barely see any of the ones that made it to the same tech school as me.

Speaking of which, I am currently sitting here writing in Mississippi. and it's the weekend. AWWWW Yeah!

19. - Top - End - #169

Ahh, yes, basic. Really, it amazes me what humans can get used to when given no other option. I was in the navy for a few years, and it was... quite the experience.
    My Homebrew
    Five-time champion of the GITP monster competition!

Current Projects:
    Crossroads: the New World: A pathfinder campaign setting about an alternate history of North America, where five empire collide in a magical land full of potential. On the road to publication!

Epic Avatar and Sigitar by AlterForm
    Spoiler
    Show

20. - Top - End - #170

*kicks door down and combat rolls into thread.*
    FIRE IN THE HOLE!
    *jumps out window*
    ADVENTURE!!!!!

My current story ponies-Ponylagann in the Ponythread.
    Spoiler
    Show

NightScream
    Ponyard
    SkyRocket
    Filly Pokey Pierce

21. - Top - End - #171
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Quote Originally Posted by thubby View Post
    actually, the sky is made up of a shot of discord when we first see him repeated more than a few times.

still really impressive though.
    i was just going by what the claim was on eqd
    but even so...multi second shot of disqord..2 screen caps a second..that is at least ten "same" shots that aren't
    Ponies not only make ME want to be a better person than I was before they entered my life, they make me want to HELP OTHERS be better people too.

And that is a GOOD thing by any definition.

full size avatar

22. - Top - End - #172
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by otakuryoga View Post
    i was just going by what the claim was on eqd
    but even so...multi second shot of disqord..2 screen caps a second..that is at least ten "same" shots that aren't
    Yeah, there's a lot of "technically different" shots that are more or less the same. Still, it's rather impressive.
    Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    ---------------------
    Current occupation: Considering drawing a better Psionic Flame avatar.
    ---------------------
    Skills: Competent Modder, Proficient Programmer, Accomplished RTD Game Master, Adequate Artist, Dabbling Writer
    ---------------------
    Join Dropbox! It's free! And useful!

23. - Top - End - #173
    Troll in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    Right. Unicorns produce love from the appendix. (I wonder how many people around here remember THAT reference?)

Also, because self promotion is the best promotion, my co-host Burkion and I reviewed an anime that had giant robots, ghosts, conspiracies, Vatican demon hunters and the demons they hunt.
    My anime review podcast is coming back after a one year hiatus! www.fivepointpodcast.com

24. - Top - End - #174
    Titan in the Playground

Lizardfolk

Spoiler
    Show
    He looks so disappointed at the end. Although who wouldn't, that would be the best assignment ever. Effectively "write the Karma Sutra please."
    Quote Originally Posted by The Glyphstone View Post
    Vibranium: If it was on the periodic table, its chemical symbol would be "Bs".

25. - Top - End - #175
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by darthbobcat View Post
    Right. Unicorns produce love from the appendix. (I wonder how many people around here remember THAT reference?)
    Ah, the good old times when we knew lions were evil and cannibalism wasn't.
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Blade View Post
    50% analysis, 40% jokes, 10% depression
    “The problem with quotes on the internet is you never know if they are genuine.”
    ― Joseph Stalin

26. - Top - End - #176

Alright, I think its time sort out the episodes in the proper order. I just watched the Supersqueezy 6000 and realized the Apple family is indeed preparing for the winter, yet this episode appears after the Christmas special episode.

Any pony want to help me sort out season 2 as well as season 1 for the chronological order?
    I did that weeks ago; might have to revise it slightly (i.e. add the last few episodes to the list), but otherwise, I think I might've got it.
    Last edited by Emperordaniel; 2012-04-28 at 04:21 AM.

27. - Top - End - #177
    Colossus in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by darthbobcat View Post
    I made the video of that reference.

POKONIC (or whoever it was who got that contest drawrequest off me?), you asked for the FULL PONYTHREAD ELEMENTS OF HARMONY to be drawn by me.

WELL LET NO ONE SAY I HALF-ASS CONTEST REWARDS

Spoiler
    Show

"What is it, SiuiS?"
    "You see, Mask, a long time ago a bunch of friends decided they, too, could wield the elements of harmony. However, the group of friends was closer to forty than six. After a while, the elements started getting very silly."

Fullview here

I USED MY FULL ASS
    Last edited by Thanqol; 2012-04-28 at 05:21 AM.

28. - Top - End - #178

Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post

POKONIC (or whoever it was who got that contest drawrequest off me?), you asked for the FULL PONYTHREAD ELEMENTS OF HARMONY to be drawn by me.

Spoiler
    Show

"What is it, SiuiS?"
    "You see, Mask, a long time ago a bunch of friends decided they, too, could wield the elements of harmony. However, the group of friends was closer to forty than six. After a while, the elements started getting very silly."

Fullview here

I USED MY FULL ASS
    Heheh. You may as well have drawn a pool table, I think it'd fit just perfectly. You might want to label some of those though.

Also, I like how the cracks spread through the air.
    Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    ---------------------
    Current occupation: Considering drawing a better Psionic Flame avatar.
    ---------------------
    Skills: Competent Modder, Proficient Programmer, Accomplished RTD Game Master, Adequate Artist, Dabbling Writer
    ---------------------
    Join Dropbox! It's free! And useful!

29. - Top - End - #179
    Titan in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post

Spoiler
    Show

"What is it, SiuiS?"

Fullview here

I USED MY FULL ASS
    So any particular hidden meaning in what Element of Ponythread is where?

30. - Top - End - #180
    Colossus in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Sean Mirrsen View Post
    Heheh. You may as well have drawn a pool table, I think it'd fit just perfectly. You might want to label some of those though.

Also, I like how the cracks spread through the air.
    Those are vines, not cracks.

Quote Originally Posted by Soras Teva Gee View Post
    So any particular hidden meaning in what Element of Ponythread is where?
    I don't know. I was never so glad for the element of bacon because it was at least easy to represent with a symbol. You guys figure it out.