New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 15 of 50 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920212223242540 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #421
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] Inside 45

[Outside the Gym]

Uuuh...

Glamdring doesn't know if Becca figured out what he wants or not. But she isn't trying to reach inside his ears anymore. So that's a good sign.

May as well just nod and hope she figured it out!

And so he does!

That Eevee nods in reply!

Then picks up his disruptor and puts it back on before moving to Becca's side and pushing against her leg with his head. C'mon, time to go!
    Warning! Random Encounter™ detected!
    The Eternal Game Nightmære Stuff
    It doesn't matter whether you win or lose, just how awesome you look doing it.

2. - Top - End - #422
    Ogre in the Playground

Many believe that we make our own Fate. Others believe that the stars guide us in our actions and that there isn't anything such as "Free Will". It's a great debate full of life, philosophies, and death, and one that wasn't likely to get a definite answer anytime soon. Generally, most people in this wretched City don't give a damn.

But I do.

Everywhere I turn, I see Fate, guiding everyone in subtle and almost unrecognizable ways. But I can see it. I can see the little tweaks and motions that set us on the way to our Destiny, whether we like it or not. Unlike many, I know my Fate. As much as I strive to fight it, I find myself inexplicably drawn towards it, unable to escape. It is truly maddening and I have found there to be only one way to appease it and keep it at bay.

This morning, I found the Card that I needed to show everyone first. He was had just entered Trog's...

An Alley Near Trog's

Moff 22 groans and holds his head, trying to stop the spinning as he holds up the wall, keeping it from falling down. He'd had a few too many drinks and didn't regret a single moment of it. Especially now that he had the number of a nice elf to call. The thought makes him smile and the movement of his face makes him feel off balance, causing him to tip slightly to the left. He starts to cry out, but stops when a strong hand catches his shoulder, keeping him on his feet. Looking up, he smiles at his benefactor. "Than-" He begins before there's a flicker of steel across his vision and all fades to black...

Sometime later...

Moff 22 can be found sometime later in the alley, likely drawing people with the scent of blood and flowers into the darkness to find the macabre piece of art that's left behind.

Should someone come to investigate, they'll find his body drained of blood, with the liquid scattered all through the alleyway in a messy display. Amazingly, none is on the body itself which is pinned to the brick wall, shirtless. The body swings back and forth slowly, a wooden stake driven through his right hand and into the brick, making a pivot point for the body to sway on. His head hangs low, hiding the wound to his neck, but his hair has been roughly cut off, revealing "∞" stitched into the scalp with black thread. As he's shirtless, a roughly cut "1" is revealed to be carved into his torso.

Beneath the body the area has been swept clean, telling the observer that what was placed underneath was deliberate. Three items are lain out at precise distances, showing that great care was taken in doing so. In order from right to left, they are an empty beer bottle, a bloody razor blade, and a single gold coin.

The final object of note is the pair of bouquets that have been placed directly beneath him, behind the other objects, as if in tribute. One is of red rose and the other contains nothing but lilies.
    Last edited by UncleWolf; 2012-06-14 at 12:21 AM.

3. - Top - End - #423
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Murkus View Post
    "You'd be surprised, sir. Our machines examine everyone and tailor the augmentation to their needs. It's the human doctors that we're interested in, not nurses or surgeons. We've got robots for that," says Naitiri, smiling and putting her hands in her lap.

EIAC Offices

Andy nods. He accepts the fact that technologie could go this far. It seems like the Nexus is on a higher grade then he expected.

"I see. As I said Decker outside, I'm specialized in Body replacements. Since I didn't had technologies to regrow things I created mechanical replacements, like arms eyes etc."

Quote Originally Posted by SerphIvanXin123 View Post
    [SRW Plot]

((Uh.... Serph and Grantz is just the same person. Kind of a multi persona disorder. Kind of like Hallelujah Baptism from Gundam 00.))

"Weapons Online. Targets are outside of base. Launching of Ship and PT's is highly suggested."

Weapons of the Hiryu custom:
    Spoiler
    Show

Anti-Air Autocannon (range 2, 30 AM)
    Chaff Grenade (range 6, 2 AM)
    Anti-Air Missile (range 2-4, 15 AM )
    Long Range Missile (range 6, 10 AM)
    Dual Beam Cannon (range 2-8, 20 EN)
    Gravity Cannon (2-9, 80 EN)

The hangar and dock hatch opens allowing the pilots to Fly out except for the Alt and the 3 Hucks as they are land PT's they'll have to engage the foe on ground.

Here is the field you will be in. Units will deploy from X10 Y 5 in the grid below. Enemies are at X2 Y8, X3 Y9, X4 Y8, X9 Y8, X10 Y9, X11 Y8, X17 Y8, X18 Y9 and X19 Y8. A total of 9 units.

(Sorry all my games are in the space area so i was only able to get a moon grid.)
    Spoiler
    Show

The enemies are identified as Guarlions.
    [SRW Plot]

((Serp It may be better to either PM the data like for the weapons things or start a thread. If we need them I think it's best to have them around somewhere))

As said MDM is currently working as an extra armor for Mia.
    Mia is sitting in her mech still reading and testing it. She gets firm with the technologies and the controlling, but her reactions are bad. It's obvious that she is more a technician than a fighter.

Quote Originally Posted by Mindfreak View Post
    EIAC Dave nods and is about to follow the nice man until he hears Andy's comment. He simply takes out a manila folder that contains his resume in it. Which does of course detail his years at Harvard, his years af service at St. Mary's Hospital, his years of work at Umbrella Corp as a medical consultant, not to mention recommendations from his previous employeers, which seem to concise saying that he's a: "Damn good doctor". He drops this calmly on the nearest surface to Andy, flips him the bird, then follows the nice man to where the surgery will happen.
    Dave, after all, cannot handle it when someone says he isn't a doctor.
    Streets "It's um...some wierd language you probably wouldn't understand, but it means Rainbow."
    DMC "And um...what is your name?"
    DMC

"Guard 15."
    Not very creative.
    Grammer is my declared deadly enemy!

Let's PLay's in German Take a Look at Bravely Default.

Nexus Characters: LINK

4. - Top - End - #424

Quote Originally Posted by singingnoodle View Post
    Nrghurgl....that's a bit...much...but...it's worth it...fine...there you go....half before, and half after you capture the culprit.
    "Thanks. Now, anything more you can tell me about this cult? Old dens, common weaknesses, that sort of thing?" Leaning back in his chair Ray spits out a ring of smoke, already thinking about what he plans to spend the money on. Real shame the geezer wasn't dumb enough to give him the full sum in advance but, hell, there were worse fates than getting paid to play detective.

SRW Plot

((Serph, I really do agree this should be moved to a different thread.))

Clambering into the pilot seats of the three Huckebeins, the triplets begin familiarizing themselves with the control. It's actually a lot easier than they expected. Thanks to their own mental talents for communication and the T-Link systems built into each unit, all it takes is the slightest movement of a lever or switch and instantly they know what it does, how it affects every aspect of the robot.

They're no pilots. They probably wouldn't be able to drive a car, not without running over everyone and everything in their way. But thanks to the intuitive grasp of the controls granted to them by the telecommunication systems, they're learning fast, managing to march their personal troopers out of the hanger with only minimal incidents of crashing into the walls and each other.
    Meese Mobster by smuchmuch.

5. - Top - End - #425
    Halfling in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Zefir View Post

EIAC Offices

Andy nods. He accepts the fact that technologie could go this far. It seems like the Nexus is on a higher grade then he expected.

"I see. As I said Decker outside, I'm specialized in Body replacements. Since I didn't had technologies to regrow things I created mechanical replacements, like arms eyes etc."
    "I think you're going to learn a lot here, then, doctor. Mechanical body parts are still useful to us, but we specialize in replacing limbs with minimal cybernetic assistance," says Naitiri, waving her hand and merely appearing to think strongly. A hologram of a small nutrient-tube appears. Inside is a fully grown human arm, obviously male, with a sealed stump. It appears to have been grown inside the tube.
    My avatar was done by Gullara. Thanks again!

"If you meet a spirit walking,
    Incline your head.
    Do not meet their gaze.
    Do not follow after."

-Things Our Mothers Tell Us

Nexus Characters

6. - Top - End - #426

EIAC Offices

Andy watch the Hologram for a moment and then looks down his left arm, opening and closing the fist like he tests something.

"How long did this need to grow?" He asks obviouls meaning the arm and how he grew.

7. - Top - End - #427

EIAC - Offices

Naitiri thought that might interest Andy in particular. She gives a little smirk and says, "One day. It was a bit of a rush job, but still. Just a day." She pokes her finger and moves it down, turning the hologram so the doctor can see it from a different angle.

Incline your head.
    Do not meet their gaze.
    Do not follow after."

Nexus Characters

8. - Top - End - #428
    Pixie in the Playground

[Underground Tower Tartarus: Fourth floor------> Fifth Floor]

Luna and Lasagna wake up. Luna's recovered to 80% whereas Lasagna's at 95%. Lasagna wakes Teeteeh up who's at 75% due to the damage from the necklace.
    Luna and Lasagna cast one healing spell each which manages to cure all three of them to full health.
    "Is everyone ready? Let's go."
    "Teeteeh...are you okay?"
    Teeteeh doesn't respond.
    Last edited by Lazorath; 2012-06-14 at 02:18 AM.

9. - Top - End - #429

EIAC - Offices

Naitiri thought that might interest Andy in particular. She gives a little smirk and says, "One day. It was a bit of a rush job, but still. Just a day." She pokes her finger and moves it down, turning the hologram so the doctor can see it from a different angle.
    EIAC - Offices

Andy observes the arm, looking how far technologie is involved. With instinct than real thinking he tries to reach out his left arm not so sure about the Hologram as well.

"One Day? That is really impressive. And it has all nerves bones and such?"

((Still need you in Hunting grounds))
    Last edited by Zefir; 2012-06-14 at 02:48 AM.

10. - Top - End - #430
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lazorath View Post
    [Underground Tower Tartarus: Fourth floor------> Fifth Floor]

Luna and Lasagna wake up. Luna's recovered to 80% whereas Lasagna's at 95%. Lasagna wakes Teeteeh up who's at 75% due to the damage from the necklace.
    Luna and Lasagna cast one healing spell each which manages to cure all three of them to full health.
    "Is everyone ready? Let's go."
    "Teeteeh...are you okay?"
    Teeteeh doesn't respond.
    [B][Underground Tower Tartarus: Fifth Floor]

With everyone near full health, we proceed.

As soon as everyone makes it to the next floor the stair going down disappears once more. The room is the same as the previous rooms in the floors below. The ceiling is an abyss with a wide room in the middle and the stair going up lying on the other end.

BUT! Not all is the same.

In the far end of the room lies a pool of blood. Standing over it is someone that looks like Serph but is quite different. He stands with his back to the party. His hand holds what looks to be the severed head of the Atavaka from earlier. Floating on one side of the man holding the head is Uber Pixie. As the party reach the middle of the room, at least Serph and Element reached the middle of the room. The man turns around and so does the Uber Pixie.

This is their visage
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

However this is the Aura the man gives off,
    Spoiler
    Show

"Lord Hitoshura..." Serph squeaks.

Hitoshura throws the head onto the ground and faces the duo of Serph and Element. the Uber Pixie speaks for him.
    "Well, we had to interrupt your fun! He was getting bored, hope you two don't mind taking a little test."
    this is said in a cute and giggling voice.

Lord Hitoshura crouches and does a spin kick sending hundreds of small lights piercing Serph's and Element's body.

".....!"
    ".....Ugh!"

The two fall on their knees with their bodies full of holes and bleeding.

"Well, you survived the xeros beat of Lord Hitoshura, he wasn't serious but you survived anyway." The Uber Pixie says this cheerily.

Walking past everyone, lord Hitoshura glares at where the stairs disappeared and it reappears. He walks down with the pixie and the staris disappears once more.
    My Nexus characters that I consider important.
    Serph Oaruma
    Red Element

11. - Top - End - #431

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcaller View Post
    Bakery

Hekta quickly let go of the invisibility after just a few minutes after they left the temple, she couldn't really hold on to it very long considering how large they were together.

She still seem even more tired then before thought and looks at Elias with her eyes only half-open and grunts a reply. Kashi's lick causes her to recoil in disgust though. "Eww! Dragon germs!" She quickly attempts to wipe away the dragon saliva without much luck so instead she decides to head for the bed.
    Bakery

Yay dragon germs!

Kashi, suddenly deciding that there's no sense in going back to GLoG if Elias is promising more food in the morning, moves to follow the two inside as stealthily as possible, creeping along on his belly to try to avoid detection.

While on a puppy this might be adorable enough to get away with, the twenty foot long, two foot high serpentine dragon doesn't pull it off so well.
    Julie, everyone's nth favorite succubus, by Gulaghar.
    An amazing Misha, Mimi, and Riss painting done by Ofride.
    For anyone in plots run by me, know that I always tailor solutions to those in the plot. The answer may not be obvious, but it's there, and doable by the displayed abilities of the present characters. If you need help or hints, I'll try to be available to provide them.

12. - Top - End - #432
    Troll in the Playground

Bakery

"You can't stay here too! There's no room for a dragon, and I already have to be sneaky with Hekta, to keep Master Dahl from finding out!" Elias protests.
    My avatar! Isn't it just utterly diabolical? Ashen Lilies made it!

"Money cannot buy health, but I'd settle for a diamond-studded wheelchair."
    ― Dorothy Parker

Spoiler: Interested in Nexus FFRP? Newcomers welcome!
    Show
    FFRP Faqs |Nexus Faqs | Nexus IRC Chat
    We're friendly! Join the fun!
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

13. - Top - End - #433

Bakery

Hekta glances back at Kashi, "Aw... she can't stay?" Hekta says tiredly, not really having the energy to put up much of an argument at the moment.

14. - Top - End - #434

Bakery

Kashi begins to pout, but then gives it some serious thought. Elias did have a decent enough reason, and he was probably alright to fly back to GLoG for the rest of the night, or just crash on a roof somewhere out of sight in the city. Besides, thinking about everything that went on today, he had an idea...

"Snyyui! <Okay, I'll see you tomorrow night then!>" And then Kashi turns his lengthy bulk around and takes off, heading eastward slowly.
    Julie, everyone's nth favorite succubus, by Gulaghar.
    An amazing Misha, Mimi, and Riss painting done by Ofride.
    For anyone in plots run by me, know that I always tailor solutions to those in the plot. The answer may not be obvious, but it's there, and doable by the displayed abilities of the present characters. If you need help or hints, I'll try to be available to provide them.

15. - Top - End - #435
    Troll in the Playground

Bakery >> Upstairs

Elias has a small attic room, which Hekta has been to before. He lets her have the bed, and curls up in the corner with a blanket. He's slept in far worse places, and unless Hekta says or does anything other than sleep, he'll be fast asleep very soon.

His dreams are not nice though. They're full of bugs.
    My avatar! Isn't it just utterly diabolical? Ashen Lilies made it!

"Money cannot buy health, but I'd settle for a diamond-studded wheelchair."
    ― Dorothy Parker

Spoiler: Interested in Nexus FFRP? Newcomers welcome!
    Show
    FFRP Faqs |Nexus Faqs | Nexus IRC Chat
    We're friendly! Join the fun!
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

16. - Top - End - #436
    Titan in the Playground

[Underground Tower Tartarus: Fifth Floor]

Danae quickly moves to stabilize them again. At least stop them from bleeding out.
    I follow a general rule: better to ask and be told no than not to ask at all.

Shadeblight by KennyPyro

17. - Top - End - #437
    Dwarf in the Playground

Random Park

So it turns out fires in silk weaving places are very bad. Especially when said fires are in silk weaving places that employ sentient arachnids.

As a result, Sophie, the spider, has the day off. She has decided to spend a good amount of the day wandering through a park. She knows some people who like to wander through parks. Figures she'll try it herself.

Of course, for a spider a park takes much longer to walk through than it would for a human...

18. - Top - End - #438
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lex-Kat View Post
    {Soul Quest}

The Gawker continues to follow. Are you the Goddess that gave me that power? Is that why you're taking it back? Please, give me another chance. I promise, I'll do good with it. Whatever you want. he continues to follow.

Hey, who's the new guy? Wait, isn't he the one you was chasing? What's he doing here? Sallianne flutters up as they approach.
    {Soul Quest}

Irene whirls around with a fwoosh as she pulls her flaming swords out to put right up near the Gawker's throat. It probably burns a little, but it's better than getting cut right through and being decapitated.

"You have three choices now. You can either stick around while I force you to disrobe and dance publicly, humiliating yourself in front of everyone. Or you can run far, far away and never show your face again. Or... you can go to GLoG and work to learn why women aren't objects to use to fulfill your sick fantasies. What will it be?"
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok View Post
    Gods, Reinholdt was right, a hundred percent right.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    Tale as old as thread
    And you find yourself dead
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Philistine View Post
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

19. - Top - End - #439

Quote Originally Posted by Zefir View Post
    EIAC - Offices

Andy observes the arm, looking how far technologie is involved. With instinct than real thinking he tries to reach out his left arm not so sure about the Hologram as well.

"One Day? That is really impressive. And it has all nerves bones and such?"

((Still need you in Hunting grounds))
    ((Could you link me to your last post? I've been checking there every so often and I haven't seen it at all.))

"It is a fully grown male human arm. There are some metal bits in the joint, and some artificial supports for the musculature, but otherwise, it's all natural," Naitiri says, smiling at the doctor while he moves his hand through the hologram. The businesswoman thinks she's about to make a big sale.

Incline your head.
    Do not meet their gaze.
    Do not follow after."

Nexus Characters

20. - Top - End - #440

She narrows her eyes at the drow's spit, then straightens and just walks around him. "Whatever, ****. Have fun with your dead cat." She bends her knees and stretches her arms. The metal ridges on the backs of her limbs fold up, exposing a series of small rocket panels that flare with blue fire. The superheroine looks like she's getting ready to jump, and unless interrupted by word or action, will take off into the sky in a blast of smoke and heat.
    Vierzt pretends to keep skinning his cat.

But then!

When she takes off, he takes a few lazy potshots with his bow at her.

One might clank into her metal armor.
    Spoiler
    Show
    This is the thief who likes to hoard,
    That loves the bard with the puppet Lord
    That admires the fighter with the green-hilted sword,
    That employs the Wizard, whose bird is ignored,
    That has the gender unexplored
    That intrigues the Halfling, usually bored,
    That slew a mountain of the goblin horde,
    That follows the cleric,
    That serves the lich,
    That seeks the gate,
    That guards the snarl,
    That lives in the prison the gods built.

guess what I was gone but now I'm back

21. - Top - End - #441

The Moat

At first, his potshots seem to take no effect. One does hit her armor, but merely bounces off. She makes her jump over the wall, seemingly leaving Vierzt be.

Suddenly, without much warning, Divebomb comes streaking over the wall again, shooting down toward the drow at a frightening pace. She fires her thrusters in the opposite direction before she gets close, trying not to kill Vierzt on impact. Of course, he's not a normal drow, so that might've been hard to do.

In any case, if the superheroine hits Vierzt, he'll find himself smashed into the ground and pinned by his new nemesis. She sits up on top of him, clearly upset with his little attack. "Y'know, if I were a regular human, those could've really hurt." Well, he did hit her armor, after all.
    Last edited by Murkus; 2012-06-14 at 11:29 AM.

Incline your head.
    Do not meet their gaze.
    Do not follow after."

Nexus Characters

22. - Top - End - #442

((Could you link me to your last post? I've been checking there every so often and I haven't seen it at all.))

"It is a fully grown male human arm. There are some metal bits in the joint, and some artificial supports for the musculature, but otherwise, it's all natural," Naitiri says, smiling at the doctor while he moves his hand through the hologram. The businesswoman thinks she's about to make a big sale.
    EIAC - Offices

((Here))

"Very impressive. I assume the guy who gave his DNA for it has to pay a huge amount, right?"

Andy thinks that this groth at least is related to one person. (Also I'm not sure is Dave's paper outside the room? Oh and I think it's your choice if people can here through the doors)

23. - Top - End - #443

EIAC

Considering the door was closed, and Andy wanted to wait until Dave was gone, I don't think the ninja-doctor could actually hear any of that.

Red Zone - Streets

"Rainbow! Rainbow. How lovely. Those are one of my favorite things about this world," says Bellan, grinning at the shy girl. He gives her a short bow. "I am Bellan Vraal, Knight Ascendant. Shall we go then, Rainbow?" He says Rainbow with perfect normalcy, treating it as if it were any other name.
    EIAC
    Considering that Dave is a ninja, not to mention also a King of a Hell, which pretty much heightens all of his senses, it isn't unlikely...unless the rooms are sound proof, or some other thing is going on.

---

Red Zone - Streets
    She nods.
    "Yes! Um...I'll grab my things first though."
    She goes to the crate, opens it, and retrieves her duffel bag. Which is, of course, extremely colorful.
    She then goes to walk with Bellan!
    Mindfreak by...I don't quite know who
    Nexus Characters | Pokemon RPG Rules
    Busy with Life

24. - Top - End - #444
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by ThirdEmperor View Post
    "Thanks. Now, anything more you can tell me about this cult? Old dens, common weaknesses, that sort of thing?" Leaning back in his chair Ray spits out a ring of smoke, already thinking about what he plans to spend the money on. Real shame the geezer wasn't dumb enough to give him the full sum in advance but, hell, there were worse fates than getting paid to play detective.
    He frowns. The Defiled Library...In the old quarter of Inside. Rumors are that the cultists first used there as a hiding place...Might be good to check there. Weaknesses? No clue...but hetre's some advice, they say that this "Grandfather guy is invincible...best you not get caught...if I never here from you again after this, I'll be sure to know that you're dead...I will not get ripped off by you....

25. - Top - End - #445
    Orc in the Playground

The Blasted Zone

The servitor looks down at the dead mutant, tilting its head to one side. Then it looks up at Freddy and emits more of that binary code whilst reaching across, attempting to wipe off eye-goo from its finger onto Freddy's armour.

EIAC- Clerics of Dalachrech

It surprised me, too.

"Will you m-"
    "Yes."
    "-anage to let me finish the question?"
    "No." Destur jumps forward and wraps his arms around Jorje, leaning in to give him a very passionate kiss.

Random Park

Sophie might encounter a large tome bound in black leather. It has no visible title or other markings on its cover, but there may be some hint to who owns it and what it's called on the first page. Sophie should be able to open it, despite its size; the covers overlap a fair bit and seem rather thin, so should be light enough to open.
    Terrowin Avatar by HappyTurtle. Much thanks!

26. - Top - End - #446
    Dwarf in the Playground

Random Park

Oh my! It's a book. Laying in the park.

Sophie doesn't touch it. In fact, she gives it a wide berth. How far do you get by opening books left in parks in the nexus? You get your soul eaten. Sophie hasn't gotten this far by doing stupid things like that.

She walks away, showing that her paranoia is stronger than her curiosity.

((This was going to be a scene, but it was cancelled at the last minute. I appreciate your stepping up to your plate, Earl, but it wasn't IC to open that book.))

27. - Top - End - #447

[Blasted Zone]

Freddie's armor suddenly becomes a collection of wisps and drifts off of him, revealing not a human inside by rather a demon-fox!

The Huldra gives a low growl as she avoids the eye-gunk wiping by suddenly dropping to all fours, tails lashing behind himr. And what does she do next?

Why, rip open the dead mutant to devour its liver of course!

Mmm...

Liver!

And souls too. Om nom nom souls.

28. - Top - End - #448
    Orc in the Playground

Blasted Zone

The servitor babbles off a new stream of binary code and wipes the eye-gunk off its fingers on the dead mutant before holding out its right hand with fingers splayed in a fashion suggesting that it wants to shake hands.

Closer examination shows that those fingers can bend in nearly every direction, and that in addition to the knives, there's two different screw-drivers, lock picks and other tools that can flick out to replace the pointed pieces of metal.

Random Park

This book cannot devour the souls of those who read it, though reading it can teach those who read it how to devour the souls of others. Amongst other things. All it does is grant knowledge.

Regardless, here it sits, until either it mysteriously isn't here and is somewhere else or it's read.
    Terrowin Avatar by HappyTurtle. Much thanks!

29. - Top - End - #449
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Rebonack View Post
    [Outside the Gym]

Uuuh...

Glamdring doesn't know if Becca figured out what he wants or not. But she isn't trying to reach inside his ears anymore. So that's a good sign.

May as well just nod and hope she figured it out!

And so he does!

That Eevee nods in reply!

Then picks up his disruptor and puts it back on before moving to Becca's side and pushing against her leg with his head. C'mon, time to go!
    Becca gets moving. She starts walking toward Mallside. Surely there's some store that that will have something to help. Or something like that. Becca doesn't have any better ideas, though.

30. - Top - End - #450

[The Blasted Zone]

Mmm... tasty soul...

Freddie's face is all covered in gross mutant blood now.

Though apparently that doesn't bother the weird cyborg thing? That's beeping at himr? The Huldra honestly has no idea what the thing is saying. She can't understand binary. Hasn't eaten anyone with knowledge of that language. Or at least anyone who can speak or understand it spoken.

The Huldra peers at the hand cautiously.

Then reaches around with one of hisr tails, the end of the limb taking on a rather claw-like appearance. There! The weird cyborg can shake that. "Freddie. Charmed to meet you, I'm sure," the Huldra says as she licks the blood off hisr teeth.