New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 9 of 50 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181934 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #241
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Default Re: [FWM] As Equestria Turns:MLP Without the Kiddy Thread XI

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    Because Lochbed took so long, Aubade had to resort to the rough textured paper towels here in the kitchen. A wastebasket sat next to Ember filled with red soaked paper towels. Ember himself was just coming off as silly, possibly a way to recover from saucy thoughts.
    Lochbed comes back with both hooves near mouth. "Is Ember gonna die? Och no."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

2. - Top - End - #242
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    Lochbed comes back with both hooves near mouth. "Is Ember gonna die? Och no."

"No, he'll be fine, he was probably just thinking naughty thoughts,"
    Aubade said nonchalantly wiping away the rest of the blood and tossing away the towel. Ember blushed hard and stood up immediately.

"I...I..wasn't..I swear,"
    He protested and wondered how she knew. Aubade just smirked and softly chuckled.

3. - Top - End - #243
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Luka View Post
    He raises his head after eating a good chunk of the oats
    "I hope we do meet again, you're the nicest and cutest mare I've ever meet...."
    He just gives out a sincere-looking smile after saying that, he's still noticeably sleepy, overriding his blush button and making it more credible
    (Right, better wrap this up.)

Snowflake felt the skin on her cheeks growing warm. Was the nurse right? This colt was obviously enjoying her company though... She shifted awkwardly and looked away, trying to hide her blush. "Uh... that's nice. I'm sure we'll meet some day again."

4. - Top - End - #244
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"No, he'll be fine, he was probably just thinking naughty thoughts,"
    Aubade said nonchalantly wiping away the rest of the blood and tossing away the towel. Ember blushed hard and stood up immediately.

"I...I..wasn't..I swear,"
    He protested and wondered how she knew. Aubade just smirked and softly chuckled.
    "Och really? What was he thinking about before that explosion of bleeding? Och yes. Me modelling. So what was Ah wearing? A fish? A sexy fish?" asked the loony fae.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

5. - Top - End - #245
    Troll in the Playground

"Och really? What was he thinking about before that explosion of bleeding? Och yes. Me modelling. So what was Ah wearing? A fish? A sexy fish?" asked the loony fae.

"What?..."
    Ember croaked. "Anyways, its nothin', I just.......hai......sooo, yea, that was some good quiche." Way to subtly change the subject.

6. - Top - End - #246
    Ogre in the Playground

(Carried on from the Misc. adventured thread, since this part is definitely here-worthy.)

Fortunately for Grills, Arvadraa's a little too deep in thought to hear whatever he's rambling as she takes him to the hospital.

"Um. He kind of went crazy. I told him that the fumes had a hallucinogenic effect, but no! He insisted on cleaning that section anyways. I swear, sometimes he's helpful to a fault. Hopefully a little bedrest will clear him up.

I need to take care of the mess back home, but I'll be back soon."
    She smiles at the receptionist charmingly, a rather odd sight given that A) she looks wholly inexperienced at it and B) she's covered in bruises and bandages. She tries to fly off before too many questions come her way, though.

Whether she succeeds or not is the coin toss...
    D&D is the only game I can think of (with the possible exception of Calvinball) where the only way to lose is by playing to win.
    "'Elvish barbeque' is what happens when the Quessir send one of their Evokers to deal with an orc invasion and then go home for the evening." - Elmah Dryearghymn, an elven Evoker, as depicted to the left

7. - Top - End - #247
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"What?..."
    Ember croaked. "Anyways, its nothin', I just.......hai......sooo, yea, that was some good quiche." Way to subtly change the subject.
    "Och yeah. I will have to "

Quote Originally Posted by Kelvin360 View Post
    (Carried on from the Misc. adventured thread, since this part is definitely here-worthy.)

Fortunately for Grills, Arvadraa's a little too deep in thought to hear whatever he's rambling as she takes him to the hospital.

"Um. He kind of went crazy. I told him that the fumes had a hallucinogenic effect, but no! He insisted on cleaning that section anyways. I swear, sometimes he's helpful to a fault. Hopefully a little bedrest will clear him up.

I need to take care of the mess back home, but I'll be back soon."
    She smiles at the receptionist charmingly, a rather odd sight given that A) she looks wholly inexperienced at it and B) she's covered in bruises and bandages. She tries to fly off before too many questions come her way, though.

Whether she succeeds or not is the coin toss...
    "But baby! Ican change! That other mare means nothing to me!" he crazy pleaded.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

8. - Top - End - #248
    Barbarian in the Playground

Aero Aero was hit by Mile's adorable attack! It was super effective! "Alright...I'll stay. Can't leave a kiddo without a friend, now can I?" he said, smiling at Mile.
    Blaze Blaze practically zips out of bed. "Why didn't you tell me sooner!?" He asked, hurridly slipping into his uniform 'cause Sandy was missing!
    Mindfreak by...I don't quite know who
    Nexus Characters | Pokemon RPG Rules
    Busy with Life

9. - Top - End - #249
    Troll in the Playground

"Och yeah. I will have to "
    "Have to what?" Was asked.

10. - Top - End - #250
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"Have to what?" Was asked.
    (Curse you Evil copypasta gnomes)
    "Ah will have to... what is that shiny thing." Lochbed was distracted by some sort of bauble. It is shaped like a fruit of sort sort. "Before Ah before a model. Ah will be cooker type person."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

11. - Top - End - #251
    Troll in the Playground

(Curse you Evil copypasta gnomes)
    "Ah will have to... what is that shiny thing." Lochbed was distracted by some sort of bauble. It is shaped like a fruit of sort sort. "Before Ah before a model. Ah will be cooker type person."

"Errrr, uh...right, well, I'm sure Aubade will be a great teacher for cooking,"
    Ember said collecting himself.

"Thank you sir,"
    She said quietly with a little of the head. "Well, its not quite the afternoon, but we can make orange juice breakfast smoothies."

12. - Top - End - #252

Quote Originally Posted by Mindfreak View Post
    Aero Aero was hit by Mile's adorable attack! It was super effective! "Alright...I'll stay. Can't leave a kiddo without a friend, now can I?" he said, smiling at Mile.
    His face instantly turned into that of extreme happiness and then buried it into his shoulder really fast, alongside an EXTREMELY tight hug.
    "THANK YOU! thankyouthankyouthankyou! Thank youuu!!"

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    (Right, better wrap this up.)

Snowflake felt the skin on her cheeks growing warm. Was the nurse right? This colt was obviously enjoying her company though... She shifted awkwardly and looked away, trying to hide her blush. "Uh... that's nice. I'm sure we'll meet some day again."
    So he ends his oats and raises his head at the same speed he lowered it, not as sleepy as before now....He just realises what he just said.
    "wait what did I just...? instant wide eyes "....oh"
    Then He blushes.....A lot
    "....I...I'm sorry! I-I didn't mean to be indiscrete! I-I mean....What I said.... HOW I said....I mean, It was true but....Please don't hate me..." He's just then rubbing his head and feeling EXTREMELY awkward.

"Dammit, I told them this wasn't some farm cottage. Do they listen to me, nooo. So much for damned tactical advisory. Alright listen. Your mission's been compromised. Get back and tell Lord Doth the information yourself. Whitestone just got sprung and is on the way, but unless you want to spend the rest of your life behind bars in this peice-of-manure town, you get your plot in gear.

As for me, I have fires to set that you really have no clearance to know about. So move."
    Ironblade then gets off the bed
    "Alright.....Just...Need to pick up my gear and my armor for showing the kind of mess that blacksmith just made....You got a kinda strange armor, they made a new one already? it's almost unrecognizable from that "shimmerite" already, heh"

-----------------------------------------------------------

Valley

Doth's just having a nice time chillin' (read as intimidating his own soldiers by pure darksomeness) and reading some reports: including one about 10 groups of wanderers found, Shimmerite mining going 4 times faster (including reversed porality of it) and mixed results on experiments made on the filly they found that appears won't stop angsting, and since he's powered by negative stuff, he doesn't really care.
    Kind of a nice time for John to appear and remind him of his lack of superiority
    Last edited by Luka; 2012-06-22 at 08:36 PM.
    Extended sig
    It's not a Paladin it's a Crusader
    Bloody Screens
    : Bringing realism to Videogames since someone had the idea
    Spoiler
    Show

13. - Top - End - #253
    Ogre in the Playground

Ironblade then gets off the bed
    "Alright.....Just...Need to pick up my gear and my armor for showing the kind of mess that blacksmith just made....You got a kinda strange armor, they made a new one already? it's almost unrecognizable from that "shimmerite" already, heh"
    "Well they need somepony to test out the prototypes. You get what you need, but quickly." He walks out to the lobby (stepping over Grills on the way), and leans forward towards the receptionist, whispering.

"There isn't much time to explain, but the pony about to walk out here needs to be let go. Official Canterlot Internal Affairs business, and possibly the only way to save this town."
    D&D is the only game I can think of (with the possible exception of Calvinball) where the only way to lose is by playing to win.
    "'Elvish barbeque' is what happens when the Quessir send one of their Evokers to deal with an orc invasion and then go home for the evening." - Elmah Dryearghymn, an elven Evoker, as depicted to the left

14. - Top - End - #254
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"Errrr, uh...right, well, I'm sure Aubade will be a great teacher for cooking,"
    Ember said collecting himself.

"Thank you sir,"
    She said quietly with a little of the head. "Well, its not quite the afternoon, but we can make orange juice breakfast smoothies."

"Can we friends really? It is not impossible correct?" asked the fae shaped like a female pony.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

15. - Top - End - #255

His face instantly turned into that of extreme happiness and then buried it into his shoulder really fast, alongside an EXTREMELY tight hug.
    "THANK YOU! thankyouthankyouthankyou! Thank youuu!!"

Valley

Doth's just having a nice time chillin' (read as intimidating his own soldiers by pure darksomeness) and reading some reports: including one about 10 groups of wanderers found, Shimmerite mining going 4 times faster (including reversed porality of it) and mixed results on experiments made on the filly they found that appears won't stop angsting, and since he's powered by negative stuff, he doesn't really care.
    Kind of a nice time for John to appear and remind him of his lack of superiority
    Aero
    Aero suffers more damage because of adorableness!
    HNNNG
    "GAH. ADORABLE PAIN!"
    But he gives him a hug back, and ruffles his mane for good measure.

---
    Valley
    Completely unknown by Doth right now, the shadowed form of John appears behind him, sitting on something.
    "Dumbass says what?"
    Busy with Life

16. - Top - End - #256
    Troll in the Playground

"Can we friends really? It is not impossible correct?" asked the fae shaped like a female pony.

"We can make some smoothies, yes,"
    Aubade said simply.

17. - Top - End - #257

"Well they need somepony to test out the prototypes. You get what you need, but quickly." He walks out to the lobby (stepping over Grills on the way), and leans forward towards the receptionist, whispering.

"There isn't much time to explain, but the pony about to walk out here needs to be let go. Official Canterlot Internal Affairs business, and possibly the only way to save this town."
    The receptionist would just stay still for a while and nod. So then Ironblade walks out of the Clinic and to the West Gate, he's got his sword sheathed, his chain mail folded and his shield inside the folded mail, along a metal plate, the guards wouldn't recognize him since he's not wearing his armor (which covered him).

Aero
    Aero suffers more damage because of adorableness!
    HNNNG
    "GAH. ADORABLE PAIN!"
    But he gives him a hug back, and ruffles his mane for good measure.
    So then Aisis wakes up for a while, witnesses the whole hug scene, smiles and goes back to sleep.

And after a while of hugging, Mile looks up at him still with his Happy Colt face that could be comparable to a anime boy "You're new to the town too? we could look around together! what about breakfast?"
    He tilts his head... Yeah he's a happy colt now

Valley
    Completely unknown by Doth right now, the shadowed form of John appears behind him, sitting on something.
    "Dumbass says what?"
    It surprised him and he just stood up fast, drawing his....Well, pretty long spiky sword with green and red arcs, then lowers it after noticing it's his superior.
    "Ironic.... being a dumbass and making you get what you want
    He just telekineticaly picks up one of the reports from his table
    "I guess quadrupling gloomium production is easy then, Especially from a metal that seems to attack the miners with light magic. At this rate, the entire army should be wielding magical armor in less than a week, and that without needing to control magic"
    Last edited by Luka; 2012-06-22 at 05:33 PM.
    Extended sig
    Bloody Screens
    Spoiler
    Show

18. - Top - End - #258
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"We can make some smoothies, yes,"
    Aubade said simply.
    So Lochbed LIFTED Awbade off the ground and into the kitchen. "Teach me how to smoothie so Ember will like me more."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

19. - Top - End - #259

So then Aisis wakes up for a while, witnesses the whole hug scene, smiles and goes back to sleep.

And after a while of hugging, Mile looks up at him still with his Happy Colt face that could be comparable to a anime boy "You're new to the town too? we could look around together! what about breakfast?"
    He tilts his head... Yeah he's a happy colt now

It surprised him and he just stood up fast, drawing his....Well, pretty long spiky sword with green and red arcs, then lowers it after noticing it's his superior.
    "Ironic.... being a dumbass and making you get what you want
    He just telekineticaly picks up one of the reports from his table
    "I guess quadrupling gloomium production is easy then, Especially from a metal that seems to attack the miners with light magic. At this rate, the entire army should be wielding magical armor in less than a week, and that without needing to control magic"
    Aero "Sure! We should go check out the town, find a place to get something to eat."

---

Valley
    "Wrong. You didn't get me what I wanted. Those ponies that escaped got to Bridle Shores, and your assassins were seen. They were supposed to kill the ponies before they got to Bridle Shores. Now their story is going to get out, probably to Luna. That's why you're a dumbass."
    Busy with Life

20. - Top - End - #260
    Ogre in the Playground

The receptionist would just stay still for a while and nod. So then Ironblade walks out of the Clinic and to the West Gate, he's got his sword sheathed, his chain mail folded and his shield inside the folded mail, along a metal plate, the guards wouldn't recognize him since he's not wearing his armor (which covered him).
    Zaros, for his part, waits a few minutes so Ironblade can get a head start, and then does the dumbest possible thing he could do.

He follows him.

21. - Top - End - #261
    Troll in the Playground

So Lochbed LIFTED Awbade off the ground and into the kitchen. "Teach me how to smoothie so Ember will like me more."
    Well, they already were in the kitchen, but I suppose they could have been in the parlor, a wizard did it.

'Very well, Miss Lochbed, what with that noble reason,"
    It was hard to tell if she was being serious or not, but to Lochbed it was probably serious. :P "First we get the blender, which is under the cupboard, if you could retrieve that."

22. - Top - End - #262

Aero "Sure! We should go check out the town, find a place to get something to eat."
    (sorry, forgot they were actually in a clinic , so making a new fitting response)

So then they are already starting to walk out, but then the nurse on-call appears with their breakfast already, pancakes and milk, just before pointing out "You should be resting "

Valley
    "Wrong. You didn't get me what I wanted. Those ponies that escaped got to Bridle Shores, and your assassins were seen. They were supposed to kill the ponies before they got to Bridle Shores. Now their story is going to get out, probably to Luna. That's why you're a dumbass."
    "..."
    And so did Doth get his first angry moment
    He just stands there, and John could feel him getting mad, just in a cold way, also his power risen because of it (raises cuz of any negativeness)
    "...Shouldn't have sent the first pony with gloomium armor I've seen"
    That flaws just makes him get even MORE mad, and his power rise too, unacceptable for his desire of superiority
    "Looks like those survivors aren't just villagers then...I believe I'll send the elite ones then...Those 2 seem to be incompetent to rely on for taking on some survivors, even with advantage"

Zaros, for his part, waits a few minutes so Ironblade can get a head start, and then does the dumbest possible thing he could do.

He follows him.
    He goes normaly on the road to the west, but then, he walks out of the road, Zaros would see him go into a small group of boulders, then step into the center of it, and make some rune appear on the floor, he's suddenly covered by a purple sphere, then the sphere becomes solid, shrinks into a tiny ball size and flies at ludicrous speed towards the west, like a kind Transfer rune.
    Last edited by Luka; 2012-06-23 at 12:28 AM.
    Extended sig
    Bloody Screens
    Spoiler
    Show

23. - Top - End - #263
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Aero
    Blaze Blaze practically zips out of bed. "Why didn't you tell me sooner!?" He asked, hurridly slipping into his uniform 'cause Sandy was missing!
    "Okat's the large clothing cabinet on the left side of my room. I need it on the right." explains Hover, not even thinking about Sandy's wellbeing. He always makes it out alive.

Well, they already were in the kitchen, but I suppose they could have been in the parlor, a wizard did it.

'Very well, Miss Lochbed, what with that noble reason,"
    It was hard to tell if she was being serious or not, but to Lochbed it was probably serious. :P "First we get the blender, which is under the cupboard, if you could retrieve that."
    "Hooray! Let me retrieve it." Lochbed ducks into the cupboard. She reemerged with a frying pan in one hoof, a scimatar in the other hoof, and a live duck in her mouth. "Whap's pa bwendwah?"
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

24. - Top - End - #264
    Ogre in the Playground

And then he runs. All the way back into town, through the gate, and to the Guard Barracks, comically crashing through the front door and skidding to a halt.

"I don't suppose I could borrow a security detail?"

25. - Top - End - #265
    Troll in the Playground

"Hooray! Let me retrieve it." Lochbed ducks into the cupboard. She reemerged with a frying pan in one hoof, a scimatar in the other hoof, and a live duck in her mouth. "Whap's pa bwendwah?"
    Aubade grimaced for a moment before putting on her neutral expression. "Well, 'tis none of those. But future reference..." She walked over to lower cupboard and pulled out a blender between her teeth and placed it on the counter. "That is a blender. Anyways, if you could get the milk for me Miss Lochbed, its in the refrigerator."

26. - Top - End - #266
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Aubade grimaced for a moment before putting on her neutral expression. "Well, 'tis none of those. But future reference..." She walked over to lower cupboard and pulled out a blender between her teeth and placed it on the counter. "That is a blender. Anyways, if you could get the milk for me Miss Lochbed, its in the refrigerator."
    Lochbed spitted out the duck, who promptly quacked his annoyance and waddled out the room. The kelpie hopped to the side and carefully obtained the milk jug with her hooves. "Got it!"
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

27. - Top - End - #267
    Troll in the Playground

Lochbed spitted out the duck, who promptly quacked his annoyance and waddled out the room. The kelpie hopped to the side and carefully obtained the milk jug with her hooves. "Got it!"

"Alright, thank you, please place it next to the blender on the counter,"
    She gestured to the counter. "Next, we'll need some fruit, we're going to have a strawberry-banana smoothie." She directed her to where the fruits were at.

28. - Top - End - #268

Aero "Nah. With the doc who worked on me, I was actually good to go after she patched me up. And I'm sick of hospital food. I want something covered in grease, and probably a nice ice cream cone, and I'm bringing this foal with me." He tries to shove Mile out the door and rush out with him! "Bye now!"
    John John thought. "Very well, send your most elite troops out to kill them. But I want to talk to them in private first. As for this operation...get some illusions and wards up. That way if Luna sends scouts, they'll see nothing."
    Blaze Blaze frowns. "That can wait. Sandy's missing, and that can't be good!"
    Last edited by Mindfreak; 2012-06-23 at 06:17 AM.
    Busy with Life

29. - Top - End - #269
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"Alright, thank you, please place it next to the blender on the counter,"
    She gestured to the counter. "Next, we'll need some fruit, we're going to have a strawberry-banana smoothie." She directed her to where the fruits were at.
    The kelpie follows instructions and fetches the fruit: bananas, strawberries, pears, kumquats, coconuts, and tamarinds. "Got the fruit."

Blaze Blaze frowns. "That can wait. Sandy's missing, and that can't be good!"
    Don't worry Gearstride is hoofling things. Silver and Rain-Rain went too." Hover drapes her hooves around Blaze. "Don't leave me."
    Last edited by Orzel; 2012-06-23 at 07:08 AM.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

30. - Top - End - #270
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    He could feel a little churning in his gut, but when you spend your days inhaling Luna knows what in a cramped engine room, you learn not let a little belly ache get you down. The water seemed to already be doing the trick. He got himself up to a sitting position, still a little shaky from the memory rewind. "Thanks, Doc. How much we owe you for all this?"
    Fourty bits and a recommendation. She replied, trotting back to her couch. Is there anything else you need?
    Last edited by HalfTangible; 2012-06-23 at 08:58 AM.
    Primal ego vos, estis ex nihilo.

Discord: HalfTangible

Extended Sig