New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 8 of 50 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171833 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #211
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: [FwM] The Equine and the Restless-Mlp without the Kiddy Thread XII

Aero
    Aero tries to scoot closer then!
    Mindfreak by...I don't quite know who
    Nexus Characters | Pokemon RPG Rules
    Busy with Life

2. - Top - End - #212
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post

"...p--pansy stuff...I could do this all day..."
    His own cheeks flushed. He was on his fourth slice, not that this was a competition to eat the most slices...really who knows anymore. He gobbled down a piece of bread, letting the bread do its thing, he panted a bit himself, or rather a lot.
    Icy stopped to eye Fox for a moment, before chuckling. "I can see that," she deadpanned. She then looked at her pizza again, and decided to eat yet another slice, determined to at least go down fighting.

"Sure, but you know the story...unless no one bothered to fill you in on the parts you missed,"
    She teased and gently poked him with a hoof on his horn. "Anyways, its fine though, maybe another time."

"You'll have to show me how to do this, explosives and grenades are a speciality of mind," She said with a casualness as they reached where their captive was being held.

"Lt. Silverpine, these are our guests, Daniel and Taylor, they'll be or rather Daniel here will be ah..interrogating our little friend in there." She told him, in which now she would be charge of this area with Silverpine free of his guarding duties.
    Silverpine was nearly nodding off when the group entered the room, despite the strong coffee he had earlier. Definitely more tired than he had let on. He snapped awake when the door creaked open, his hoof reaching for his shotgun, before relaxing again when he saw it was only the captain. "I see. Nice to meet you two. I'm Silverpine, first mate of this ship, though you two probably already know that." He jerked a hoof back at the locked door. "I'll warn ya though. He's probably a screamer."

3. - Top - End - #213

Quote Originally Posted by Mindfreak View Post
    Aero
    Aero tries to scoot closer then!
    And then he's already close to her, she's still a bit sunk into the coachcovered with the blanket, so he could mostly see a white pile of cloth
    Last edited by Luka; 2012-07-26 at 10:48 AM.
    Extended sig
    It's not a Paladin it's a Crusader
    Bloody Screens
    : Bringing realism to Videogames since someone had the idea
    Spoiler
    Show

4. - Top - End - #214

Aero
    He tries to put a leg around her!
    Yeah, Aero's a regular Cassanova
    Busy with Life

5. - Top - End - #215
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

(That made me laugh, oh Lochbed, you silly kelpie filly :3)

"Hauh..my hoof..its st--"
    The dolt colt found himself cut off by hot pony kisses that muffled his protests about his stuck hoof. He gave up on trying to pull his hoof free when a tongue ran against his teeth. He was back to blushing as red as cherry just when he thought he had control of most of his blushing. However, this felt very nice. He found himself using the table as support to keep himself from falling off the stool chair.
    Lochbed enjoyed the session so much that she forgot the reason for the sudden kissing. She was too distracted by the tongue wresting in between their lips. The slight flavor of the meal hinting itself as the mouths touched. The kelpie was so caught up she dis not notice Ember was still stuck. "Food tastes better in your mouth than mine."

"Mmm, sure, I would love some, thank you,"
    She replied with a low contented sigh, her eyes still closed as she laid there.
    "Coming right up." The stallion turned over the kettle and poured two cups of tea. Heavy took in the delightful scent and fanned it around the room. "Here is your tea, madam." He said during the serving. "Miss Awbade, may I ask you another question?"
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

6. - Top - End - #216

Aero
    He tries to put a leg around her!
    Yeah, Aero's a regular Cassanova
    and he achie-SUDDENLY MILE!
    "*kicks a wall of pillows into his brother's fort* BRO DID YOU SEE THAT!? He like.... thrown the other guy!"
    "you're not letting me watch-MY FORT!"
    Then the little one starts fixing it, both are still focused on the movie and the lights off don't really make the couch call their attention
    Aisis only lets out a small chuckle, still sitting there, so yeah, Aero's leg still goes around her and she doesn't mind
    Extended sig
    Bloody Screens
    Spoiler
    Show

7. - Top - End - #217
    Ogre in the Playground

"You'll have to show me how to do this, explosives and grenades are a speciality of mind," She said with a casualness as they reached where their captive was being held.
    "Sure! How good are you with light and sun magic?"

---

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    Silverpine was nearly nodding off when the group entered the room, despite the strong coffee he had earlier. Definitely more tired than he had let on. He snapped awake when the door creaked open, his hoof reaching for his shotgun, before relaxing again when he saw it was only the captain. "I see. Nice to meet you two. I'm Silverpine, first mate of this ship, though you two probably already know that." He jerked a hoof back at the locked door. "I'll warn ya though. He's probably a screamer."
    "Pleasure's ours, to make your aquaintance.

Eh, if you thought that was the Most Annoying Sound...well, let's just say that you might want to take out the earmuffs now."
    He motions to the locked door in a 'mind letting me in' manner.
    D&D is the only game I can think of (with the possible exception of Calvinball) where the only way to lose is by playing to win.
    "'Elvish barbeque' is what happens when the Quessir send one of their Evokers to deal with an orc invasion and then go home for the evening." - Elmah Dryearghymn, an elven Evoker, as depicted to the left

8. - Top - End - #218
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by HalfTangible View Post
    Now... Hay Bale said low and threateningly, smile fading. Drink it.
    "No....!" His mouth opened just wide enough from his response, Hay Bale would easily be able to shove the drink down his throat.

-------------------------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    Icy stopped to eye Fox for a moment, before chuckling. "I can see that," she deadpanned. She then looked at her pizza again, and decided to eat yet another slice, determined to at least go down fighting.
    Fox Trot began to put his fifth slice of pizza into his mouth when he suddenly thunked his head down on the table, tongue out. His right hoof lifted up the white cloth napkin in surrender.

--------------------------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelvin360 View Post
    "Sure! How good are you with light and sun magic?"

"Magic? None at all hahah."

Quote Originally Posted by Grif
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelvin360
    "Pleasure's ours, to make your aquaintance.

Eh, if you thought that was the Most Annoying Sound...well, let's just say that you might want to take out the earmuffs now."
    He motions to the locked door in a 'mind letting me in' manner.
    Gearstride patted herself down and then leaned in towards Silverpine. "Ya got the keys do ya?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    Lochbed enjoyed the session so much that she forgot the reason for the sudden kissing. She was too distracted by the tongue wresting in between their lips. The slight flavor of the meal hinting itself as the mouths touched. The kelpie was so caught up she dis not notice Ember was still stuck. "Food tastes better in your mouth than mine."
    He blushed at the kinda sexy but mostly gross when ya think about it comment. Well in any case she would be treated to a taste of sun tea as that was the last thing he had been heavily drinking during their previous chat to wash down his food.

"Coming right up." The stallion turned over the kettle and poured two cups of tea. Heavy took in the delightful scent and fanned it around the room. "Here is your tea, madam." He said during the serving. "Miss Awbade, may I ask you another question?"
    Aubade somehow held the tea with both her hooves, one held it from the bottom, the other supporting it from the sides. "You may, but I do reserve the right to not answer it properly." She took a sip of the tea and felt the warmth hit her body. "This is very good tea."

9. - Top - End - #219

Quote Originally Posted by Luka View Post
    and he achie-SUDDENLY MILE!
    "*kicks a wall of pillows into his brother's fort* BRO DID YOU SEE THAT!? He like.... thrown the other guy!"
    "you're not letting me watch-MY FORT!"
    Then the little one starts fixing it, both are still focused on the movie and the lights off don't really make the couch call their attention
    Aisis only lets out a small chuckle, still sitting there, so yeah, Aero's leg still goes around her and she doesn't mind
    Aero
    He laughs a little when he sees what Mile and Luka were doing.
    And his leg stays there.
    He rather enjoys it.
    Busy with Life

10. - Top - End - #220
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

He blushed at the kinda sexy but mostly gross when ya think about it comment. Well in any case she would be treated to a taste of sun tea as that was the last thing he had been heavily drinking during their previous chat to wash down his food.
    Due to the fact that Lochbed spent most of her life eating fish, small rodents and birds, and rotting pony corpses, she doesn't see the grossness of it all. That and she was focusing on the hoof attached to her chest. "Want ta kiss again?"

Aubade somehow held the tea with both her hooves, one held it from the bottom, the other supporting it from the sides. "You may, but I do reserve the right to not answer it properly." She took a sip of the tea and felt the warmth hit her body. "This is very good tea."
    "It is. Ah found a nice tea shop and cafe in town that has some flavorful teas and coffees." Heavy Ale sipped his tea and hummed familiarly. "And that is were my question comes in. I wish to sit in there and sample their wares for while. Sitting alone in a cafe alone comes with a few undesirable insinuations from others. Would you like to come with me and save my place in society?"
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

11. - Top - End - #221
    Titan in the Playground

"No....!" His mouth opened just wide enough from his response, Hay Bale would easily be able to shove the drink down his throat.
    She grins as a glint enters her eye and shoves it down.

Good stallion.
    Primal ego vos, estis ex nihilo.

Discord: HalfTangible

Extended Sig

12. - Top - End - #222
    Troll in the Playground

Due to the fact that Lochbed spent most of her life eating fish, small rodents and birds, and rotting pony corpses, she doesn't see the grossness of it all. That and she was focusing on the hoof attached to her chest. "Want ta kiss again?"
    His head was all sorts of loopy now he was not thinking straight, dem kisses were real nice and all that. "y-yea...I wo-would like that," He bashfully said, stumbling over his words and bobbed his head.

"It is. Ah found a nice tea shop and cafe in town that has some flavorful teas and coffees." Heavy Ale sipped his tea and hummed familiarly. "And that is were my question comes in. I wish to sit in there and sample their wares for while. Sitting alone in a cafe alone comes with a few undesirable insinuations from others. Would you like to come with me and save my place in society?"

"Are you asking me on a little date Mister Heavy Ale?"
    She asked lifting a brow.
    ----------

She grins as a glint enters her eye and shoves it down.

Good stallion.

He choke coughed and began to fear the worst, at this moment he had everyone's attention who were watching him in befuddledment.

"Ack..! Gah..shat...Noo....now I'm gonna die too...aah!" He pivoted to stare hard at Hay Bale. If he was going to die, he wasn't going out like a pansy. He moved to strike her. This called for the collective gasps of the others.

Balboa made the act to look concern. "Oh please, somepony restrain that stallion." And dropped his drink.
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-07-26 at 07:39 PM.

13. - Top - End - #223

Aero
    He laughs a little when he sees what Mile and Luka were doing.
    And his leg stays there.
    He rather enjoys it.
    She's just watching the movie and doesn't exactly realize what's just heppening
    meanwhile the other two are just trying to fix the fort, actually making it smaller and more a "pillow bunker" than a "pillow fort"
    Extended sig
    Bloody Screens
    Spoiler
    Show

14. - Top - End - #224
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

His head was all sorts of loopy now he was not thinking straight, dem kisses were real nice and all that. "y-yea...I wo-would like that," He bashfully said, stumbling over his words and bobbed his head.
    Lochbed was still trying to control her powers to no avail. "As ye wish." The kelpie whispered. The the snogging resumeed but with less on her end. Her focus was split between controlling herself and pleasing her mate.

"Are you asking me on a little date Mister Heavy Ale?"
    She asked lifting a brow.
    Heavy Ale went back to work. "According to what Ah have said Ah believe Ah am. And Ah am hoping for a yes." He spoke confident words while tending to a fee hoof.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

15. - Top - End - #225
    Troll in the Playground

Lochbed was still trying to control her powers to no avail. "As ye wish." The kelpie whispered. The the snogging resumeed but with less on her end. Her focus was split between controlling herself and pleasing her mate.
    Ember did his best to snog well to please his filly. There were moments where he was clumsy, but he was trying his darnest.

Heavy Ale went back to work. "According to what Ah have said Ah believe Ah am. And Ah am hoping for a yes." He spoke confident words while tending to a fee hoof.

"That's very sweet of you, though I wonder if you try this line with every female client of yours,"
    She looked at him coyly with a small smile.

---

(HalfTangible, I edited my previous post)

16. - Top - End - #226
    Titan in the Playground

He choke coughed and began to fear the worst, at this moment he had everyone's attention who were watching him in befuddledment.

"Ack..! Gah..shat...Noo....now I'm gonna die too...aah!" He pivoted to stare hard at Hay Bale. If he was going to die, he wasn't going out like a pansy. He moved to strike her. This called for the collective gasps of the others.

Balboa made the act to look concern. "Oh please, somepony restrain that stallion." And dropped his drink.
    She screamed and reeled backward, tnraged. MY EYE!! YOU BASTARD, MY F*****G EYE!! Her sunglasses had fallen off, and her eyes had started to glow red like demonfire.

... Yeah, he might wanna run now.

Extended Sig

17. - Top - End - #227
    Troll in the Playground

She screamed and reeled backward, tnraged. MY EYE!! YOU BASTARD, MY F*****G EYE!! Her sunglasses had fallen off, and her eyes had started to glow red like demonfire.

... Yeah, he might wanna run now.
    "Yea...! Screw you...I'm going to die anyway now, with the rest of ya...!" He gestured towards everyone with a hoof and spat at the ground. Everyone gasped in confusion and dropped their drinks as guards flew in.

Balboa tilted his head hiding a look of bemusement. "Oh? Is that so?" He thenmade a show to cough violently as if that the scotch had actually done something. "Augh...cough...what did you do??" He said switching into a different role."

"That...haha...you're poisoned now and yer going to die...! Hah..ah!" He laughed.

Balboa smirked. "That so?" Miss Hay Bale, our little criminal needs to know something. He winked.
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-07-27 at 01:05 AM.

18. - Top - End - #228
    Titan in the Playground

"Yea...! Screw you...I'm going to die anyway now, with the rest of ya...!" He gestured towards everyone with a hoof and spat at the ground. Everyone gasped in confusion and dropped their drinks as guards flew in.

Balboa tilted his head hiding a look of bemusement. "Oh? Is that so?" He thenmade a show to cough violently as if that the scotch had actually done something. "Augh...cough...what did you do??" He said switching into a different role."

"That...haha...you're poisoned now and yer going to die...! Hah..ah!" He laughed.

Balboa smirked. "That so?" Miss Hay Bale, our little criminal needs to know something. He winked.
    Hay Bale grabbed the offending pony and slammed her hoof straight into his jaw. There was a crack of breaking bone, and she continued pummeling the son of a bitch, her eyes still glowing red like demonfire.

After the pony was good and broken, she snarled, This was a fake-out you idiot! The oldest trick in the F***ING BOOK TO CATCH A POISONER!! She then threw him at the walls of the halls, snarling like an animal.

Her shade laid forlorn on the dirt.

Extended Sig

19. - Top - End - #229
    Titan in the Playground

Sandy patted himself down, before realizing there was pretty much no chance he'd have the keys either. He went back to standing at attention, trying not to call too much attention to his little blunder.
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

20. - Top - End - #230
    Troll in the Playground

Hay Bale grabbed the offending pony and slammed her hoof straight into his jaw. There was a crack of breaking bone, and she continued pummeling the son of a bitch, her eyes still glowing red like demonfire.

After the pony was good and broken, she snarled, This was a fake-out you idiot! The oldest trick in the F***ING BOOK TO CATCH A POISONER!! She then threw him at the walls of the halls, snarling like an animal.

Her shade laid forlorn on the dirt.
    (Well, just the walls of outside, since they're outside ^^)

Balboa gestured with a hoof as his guards flew in after them to break them apart as he stood up and dusted himself off.. "Now now Miss Hay Bale, let's not kill him, having somepony killed on my property...in public eye, is not good taste." He said picking up her shades and hanging them from his bow tie to give to her in a moment.

The other gardeners were pretty much frozen in fear and confusion as Astrid and Pennyworth went into situation control mode and moved them away and took them inside away from the scene.

The poisoner gurgled and spurted blood from his mouth, eyes swollen with double black eyes, a busted lip, looked like a mess really. Balboa walked over to Hay Bale and put a hoof on her shoulder. "That's enough, for now, Miss Hay Bale, thank you."

21. - Top - End - #231
    Titan in the Playground

(Well, just the walls of outside, since they're outside ^^)

Balboa gestured with a hoof as his guards flew in after them to break them apart as he stood up and dusted himself off.. "Now now Miss Hay Bale, let's not kill him, having somepony killed on my property...in public eye, is not good taste." He said picking up her shades and hanging them from his bow tie to give to her in a moment.

The other gardeners were pretty much frozen in fear and confusion as Astrid and Pennyworth went into situation control mode and moved them away and took them inside away from the scene.

The poisoner gurgled and spurted blood from his mouth, eyes swollen with double black eyes, a busted lip, looked like a mess really. Balboa walked over to Hay Bale and put a hoof on her shoulder. "That's enough, for now, Miss Hay Bale, thank you."
    MAIM KILL BURN! MAIM KILL BURN!! She screamed, twitching and thrashing like a madpony.

... Give her the damn sunglasses already!!

Extended Sig

22. - Top - End - #232
    Troll in the Playground

MAIM KILL BURN! MAIM KILL BURN!! She screamed, twitching and thrashing like a madpony.

... Give her the damn sunglasses already!!

"You know, this isn't a very sexy side of you,"
    He smirked and without fear turned her to face him. He smirked and with his teeth picked the sunglasses and placed them over her. "There, that's the look of a classic bodyguard."

23. - Top - End - #233
    Titan in the Playground

"You know, this isn't a very sexy side of you,"
    He smirked and without fear turned her to face him. He smirked and with his teeth picked the sunglasses and placed them over her. "There, that's the look of a classic bodyguard."
    CRAP! KILL! PI- The shades slipped on, and she blinked confusedly. What was I doing?... Well whatever, I know what I wanna do now.

She licked at Balboa's neck. Very publicly.

Extended Sig

24. - Top - End - #234
    Troll in the Playground

CRAP! KILL! PI- The shades slipped on, and she blinked confusedly. What was I doing?... Well whatever, I know what I wanna do now.

She licked at Balboa's neck. Very publicly.

"Interesting....seems you do have good reason for not taking off your shades,"
    He observed as she licked his neck. He continued to smirk and straightened himself out, adjusting his bowtie and mane. The guards apprehended the would be assassin and a rather amateur one at that.

"Mmm, good thing earlier I had my vodka and not scotch from my stash, heh,"
    He ran his hoof down her cheek and continued to smirk. "Mmmm, good work, but next time, let's try not to lose our sunglasses."

Twas then Astrid came back outside ignoring the sight between Balboa and Hay Bale.. "Alright, we have the others inside and calmed down, what now sir?"

"Get rid of my stash...no...rather....let's run what sort of poison was put into them, maybe we can find out more information, if our ah prisoner here doesn't want to talk, also, order me some new bottles to replace them. I do so love my scotch."

"Right away sir," She said and returned to manor.
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-07-27 at 02:03 AM.

25. - Top - End - #235
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Ember did his best to snog well to please his filly. There were moments where he was clumsy, but he was trying his darnest
    Lochbed continued her lazy kissing while trying to free herself. Unfortunaely she failed and was forced into a quick whiplash of emotion. "Ye wont come off!" she cried as the kiss broke.

"That's very sweet of you, though I wonder if you try this line with every female client of yours,"
    She looked at him coyly with a small smile.
    The tan colored stallion raise one of his eyebrows and smirked. His eyes locked onto hers. "Rest assured you are in a club of one when it comes to that situation."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

26. - Top - End - #236
    Troll in the Playground

Lochbed continued her lazy kissing while trying to free herself. Unfortunaely she failed and was forced into a quick whiplash of emotion. "Ye wont come off!" she cried as the kiss broke.
    "Hauh..." He derped when she broke their kiss. He had forgotten about his hoof during their sloppy make out. He tried tugging it again and his eyes went wide. "Waah...how did it...not again...meep..."

The tan colored stallion raise one of his eyebrows and smirked. His eyes locked onto hers. "Rest assured you are in a club of one when it comes to that situation."

"I see, well, I make no promises but you can give me the time and place, and then we'll see what happens,"
    She said locking unto his eyes showing she wasn't some silly filly falling for his advances. While she wasn't particularly looking for a relationship, but she didn't see the harm in a possibility of being friends, he did seem like sweet guy, so it couldn't hurt to get to know him.

27. - Top - End - #237
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kelvin360 View Post
    "Of course. Starbeam?"

"Summarized: A new group of the latest would-be evil overlords has taken over a mining operation which concentrates on the retrieval and corruption of Shimmerite, a previously-super-rare sacred metal that they seem to have plenty of and which increases in both magical and physical capability immensely when said corruption takes place.

Their plan is to outfit their army and march on Bridle Shores, and then probably take over the world. We need help to stop them in their tracks and end the menace for good.

The numerous swinging swords, flags, and battle-charges kind of help."
    "WE SEE...WHAT SORT OF RESOURCES DOES THOU WISH OF US?" The Princess of the night asks them.

28. - Top - End - #238
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic Muse View Post
    "WE SEE...WHAT SORT OF RESOURCES DOES THOU WISH OF US?" The Princess of the night asks them.
    "Well...preferably whatever armed forces you don't have on active commissions. Anything from a squadron to an army, as you see fit to allow."
    D&D is the only game I can think of (with the possible exception of Calvinball) where the only way to lose is by playing to win.
    "'Elvish barbeque' is what happens when the Quessir send one of their Evokers to deal with an orc invasion and then go home for the evening." - Elmah Dryearghymn, an elven Evoker, as depicted to the left

29. - Top - End - #239
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"Hauh..." He derped when she broke their kiss. He had forgotten about his hoof during their sloppy make out. He tried tugging it again and his eyes went wide. "Waah...how did it...not again...meep..."
    Lochbed sobbed and sniffled. "Ah try and Ah try and Ah cannae turn my powers off. It be rather frus...strat...ting.""

"I see, well, I make no promises but you can give me the time and place, and then we'll see what happens,"
    She said locking unto his eyes showing she wasn't some silly filly falling for his advances. While she wasn't particularly looking for a relationship, but she didn't see the harm in a possibility of being friends, he did seem like sweet guy, so it couldn't hurt to get to know him.
    Awbade was quite the pleasant filly and Heavy was happy that she was considering his date proposal. His look would still seem suspiciously familiar to the pegasus but "Good. If I am not called away by another fae, how does tomorrow afternoon sound?"
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

30. - Top - End - #240
    Troll in the Playground

Lochbed sobbed and sniffled. "Ah try and Ah try and Ah cannae turn my powers off. It be rather frus...strat...ting.""

"Ssh...ssh..don't cry Lochbed..its...its okay...."
    With his free hoof he gently touched her cheek and lightly kissed her muzzle. He didn't like seeing a crying filly, it made him sad, consoling his filly was more important to him than his own worries and frets. "Its...fine...we'll figure this out, okay?"

Awbade was quite the pleasant filly and Heavy was happy that she was considering his date proposal. His look would still seem suspiciously familiar to the pegasus but "Good. If I am not called away by another fae, how does tomorrow afternoon sound?"
    [How does he look exactly again, like colors wise? I don't think that was mentioned earlier]

"Another fae? I take it this is a regular thing for you?"
    She laid her head back down. She figured she would have to ask Lochbed more about this Heavy Ale fellow. "Tomorrow afternoon sounds like it could be fine, given that the hour and place will also be provided."