New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 32 of 50 FirstFirst ... 7222324252627282930313233343536373839404142 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #931
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] GLoG 82: So Many Babies!

[Med Lab]

Wenomir strokes his chin. That's possible. But since he is helping me, I won't complain.
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Ashen Lilies. Sigatars by Ashen Lilies, Gullara and Purple Eagle.
    Interested in the Nexus FFRP setting? See our Discord server.

2. - Top - End - #932
    Troll in the Playground

Lakeshore -> Rowan Cabin

Quote Originally Posted by Slii Arhem View Post
    Julie and Patty, meanwhile, step into Julie's cabin, a homey little place near the camp kitchens and common area. Julie quickly heads into the back room to deal with the babies, gesturing for Patty to make herself at home if she wants.
    Patty takes a seat, crossing her legs and relaxing with a smile.
    "This is a very nice place here...I like it," she declares happily.

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    Games Won: 5
    Ashna and Brendan dolls by Recaiden
    BR by Dr. Bath

BR's Bag o' Nuts · The Russkijs · Bushrangers explained
    Homebrew
    Condiments · Pianos · Tumbleweeds · Drow Bloodline · Half-Drow Noble · Lacy Items

3. - Top - End - #933
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Beans View Post
    So.
    Um.
    ... Yeah...

She looks down at her feet.
    Entrance
    Fyre rubs her arm awkwardly.
    Mindfreak by...I don't quite know who
    Nexus Characters | Pokemon RPG Rules
    Busy with Life

4. - Top - End - #934
    Ogre in the Playground

[Entrance]
    Preil walks around her and keeps going, feeling really awkward.
    🔜 🆒️ 🚰
    Spoiler: My Stories And Things
    Show

5. - Top - End - #935

Entrance
    Frye frowns and thinks.
    And then just follows her friend.
    Busy with Life

6. - Top - End - #936

Down the Hole

Kate will find herself landing rather slowly, as something in the air thickens around her until she touches down. The only thing she hears from the headphones is a completely unnecessary, "Watch out!!!" As the metal detector jerks towards a beehive overhead, which is thankfully dormant for now.

Then, the fairy/spirit/whatever pulls it back towards what s/he was originally trying to draw Kate to, a large chest a few feet into this unexpected cavern with the lock rusted off.

Rowan Cabin

"I'm glad you like it." Comes Julie's voice from the kids' room, "I'll just be five minutes or so, at most. Scylla won't wake up to be fed, so it won't take as much time as I thought. Get yourself something to drink if you're thirsty though, don't wait around on my account."
    Last edited by Slii Arhem; 2012-07-27 at 07:01 PM.
    Julie, everyone's nth favorite succubus, by Gulaghar.
    An amazing Misha, Mimi, and Riss painting done by Ofride.
    For anyone in plots run by me, know that I always tailor solutions to those in the plot. The answer may not be obvious, but it's there, and doable by the displayed abilities of the present characters. If you need help or hints, I'll try to be available to provide them.

7. - Top - End - #937
    Dwarf in the Playground

Down the Hole

"Okay." Bees. Great. Kate will watch the hive carefully, as she approaches the chest. She's going to open the chest, slowly, carefully.

If a certain series of notes starts playing when she cracks the chest open, she closes it again and looks around. If not, she will open it all the way and look at what is inside.

8. - Top - End - #938

Down the Hole

Of course they play.

More importantly, the second the chest cracks open, the hinges, which appear to be on springs, send it flying open the rest of the way. And inside there is...

A Wooden Sword! Not exactly the best weapon for fending off hordes of mutated gribblies, but every hero has to start somewhere. Assuming Kate is, in fact, the destined hero, and not just some girl who happened to be the first thing the fairy saw and imprinted on out of desperation. I mean, what are the odds of the latter thing happening?
    For anyone in plots run by me, know that I always tailor solutions to those in the plot. The answer may not be obvious, but it's there, and doable by the displayed abilities of the present characters. If you need help or hints, I'll try to be available to provide them.

9. - Top - End - #939
    Dwarf in the Playground

Down the Hole

Kate examines the sword, taking it out. NO, she does not hold it triumphantly above her head. She just looks at it. She already has a better sword... one built into her arm.

She looks into the vent, and speaks into it. "Hey, how about I just try to get you out of there? Would it be safe to just pry the grate off? Or would that hurt you?"

10. - Top - End - #940

Down the Hole

The fairy gives what sounds like an affirmative jingle. Kate may realize whatever is in there, it may be kind of dense, as it doesn't seem to know many actual words.

Kate can safely pry the casing apart, assuming she doesn't try to stab through it with her very real arm blade from one side to another.

11. - Top - End - #941
    Ogre in the Playground

In The Forest

Waterstrider smiles slightly at his bride before nuzzling into her neck. "Traditionally, we're supposed to return to the party after a while, but I don't think they'll mind if we slip home." He tells her mischievously.

Wedding

Pathfinder smiles as he dances with Reelshka. Sure, he had to bend down quite a way to do so, but it was still fun.

After a while, Lydia might find "Stonethrower" walking up to her and giving her a small bow, reaching out towards her with a paw. "Would you like to dance? I'm sure Renetta's Uncle would like to hold onto his Great-Niece for a little while in the mean time."

12. - Top - End - #942
    Troll in the Playground

Medlab

Quote Originally Posted by OrchestraHc View Post
    Penny is particularly jostled by the hop of her hands and skedaddles off. Quite curious about her knew environment she goes to examine the microscope. She has no clue what this thing is. What is it even made of? This isn't wood, and it's not rock. She rears up and tries to nudge it with her feet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mindfreak View Post
    Sheldon tumbles off of the hand, landing on his legs.
    His stomach has returned to normal!
    Sheldon accompanies Penny in nudging the strange object, as he was curious too!
    Vidalia smiles as she watches the two investigate the microscope. That is, until they decide to "nudge" it. Ah! she qucikly grabs it as it begins to tip. No, no, no. This is not for pushing, okay. she tries to explain. It's fragile.

Lexington III, my Brute. Inner Circle. ! Melody

13. - Top - End - #943
    Dwarf in the Playground

Down the Hole

Kate will be careful. In fact, she shouldn't need to use her blade at all... she has a unitool (like a big swiss army knife) that should have anything needed to pop it open.

14. - Top - End - #944

Down the Hole

The fairy, and it is very obviously a fairy, pops out of the newly made hole in the casing and flies in circles around Kate, ringing and chiming happily.

"Hello! Hey, listen!"

15. - Top - End - #945
    Dwarf in the Playground

Down the Hole

"You're free now; what is it?"

Kate is willing to hear if it has something to say! She hopes that it won't follow her around now... That would be weird.

16. - Top - End - #946

Down the Hole

The fairy becomes silent, for once, not even a chime peeping out of her, so that Kate can listen.

To the sound of angry bees coming from the hive that's now between her and the exit.

"Watch out!"

17. - Top - End - #947
    Dwarf in the Playground

Down the Hole

Kate activates her energy shield and heads toward the way out quickly. She's pretty sure that the energy shield can hold off normal bees, but bees are still somewhat scary. If when she gets over to the way out she is not simply removed from the area in some way (she's played some of these games, yes) she will jump out herself.

18. - Top - End - #948
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfbane View Post
    In The Forest

Waterstrider smiles slightly at his bride before nuzzling into her neck. "Traditionally, we're supposed to return to the party after a while, but I don't think they'll mind if we slip home." He tells her mischievously.

Wedding

Pathfinder smiles as he dances with Reelshka. Sure, he had to bend down quite a way to do so, but it was still fun.

After a while, Lydia might find "Stonethrower" walking up to her and giving her a small bow, reaching out towards her with a paw. "Would you like to dance? I'm sure Renetta's Uncle would like to hold onto his Great-Niece for a little while in the mean time."
    [In The Forest]

"We'll have to go back to get Flamecrest, but for now let's get home. I'm sure Pansy can handle her for a while." Renetta says. She shifts off of Waterstrider and gets to her feet.

[Wedding]

Lydia glances at her brother in law, her expression briefly showing her uncertainty about this situation, but when she looks back to the wolfen he'll see nothing but a polite smile.

"I'm afraid I'm not familiar with this style of dancing." She says diplomatically. She'd really rather not dance, but on the other hand, she doesn't want to appear rude either.

19. - Top - End - #949

Quote Originally Posted by Lex-Kat View Post
    Medlab
    Vidalia smiles as she watches the two investigate the microscope. That is, until they decide to "nudge" it. Ah! she qucikly grabs it as it begins to tip. No, no, no. This is not for pushing, okay. she tries to explain. It's fragile.
    MedLab
    Sheldon gives her a: =T
    "Rawr raaaaaaawr rawr?"*Then what are we doing here?"
    Busy with Life

20. - Top - End - #950
    Ogre in the Playground

Entrance
    Frye frowns and thinks.
    And then just follows her friend.
    And they go looking for someone to talk to about joining.
    🔜 🆒️ 🚰
    Spoiler: My Stories And Things
    Show

21. - Top - End - #951
    Ogre in the Playground

Woods => Waterstrider's Hut

The Welfen doesn't let Renetta walk that way, instead choosing to try and pick her up and carry her all the way back home. He nibbles on her muzzle affectionately as they walk, unable to help himself, and provided they get to the hut, he lays her on the bed as his tail wags in happiness.

Wedding

Stonethrower's smile falters for just a moment, understanding the meaning behind the words quite clearly, but he just nods as he stands. "I understand." He tells her before reaching down to play with Flamecrest's ears for just a moment before heading over to Paul. "Would you care to then? I promise I won't keep you too long."

22. - Top - End - #952
    Troll in the Playground

MedLab

Sheldon gives her a: =T
    "Rawr raaaaaaawr rawr?"*Then what are we doing here?"
    Vidalia just shakes her head at him. It's almost as if you're trying to talk to me. How strange. she stamps her foot. Where the heck is that druid when you need him!

Not knowing what else to do, she reaches out with both hands and with one slender finger each, tries to pet the mini-dinos heads. Don't worry. I'll figure things out, somehow.

Lexington III, my Brute. Inner Circle. ! Melody

23. - Top - End - #953

Toby returns to the camp after meeting with his mysterious assets, but he doesn't head to the med lab first. Instead, he walks into the Infirmary to check up on Hadrian and Jamie. And, you know, maybe tell Quinn he's leaving, if she's there.
    “Me quoque per multos similis fortuna labores
    iactatam hac demum voluit consistere terra.
    Non ignara mali, miseris succurrere disco.”

– Publius Vergilius Maro, The Aeneid

24. - Top - End - #954
    Troll in the Playground

[Infirmary]

A plotclone of Quinn is indeed here! And hurries over to hug Toby when she spots him entering. Hadrian is probably here too. Possibly!

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    Games Won: 5
    Ashna and Brendan dolls by Recaiden
    BR by Dr. Bath

BR's Bag o' Nuts · The Russkijs · Bushrangers explained
    Homebrew
    Condiments · Pianos · Tumbleweeds · Drow Bloodline · Half-Drow Noble · Lacy Items

25. - Top - End - #955
    Ogre in the Playground

Woods => Waterstrider's Hut

The Welfen doesn't let Renetta walk that way, instead choosing to try and pick her up and carry her all the way back home. He nibbles on her muzzle affectionately as they walk, unable to help himself, and provided they get to the hut, he lays her on the bed as his tail wags in happiness.
    [Waterstrider's Hut]

Renetta laughs gleefully as she's scooped up. She certainly doesn't protest as she's carried to the hut. When she's laid down, she pats the bed next to her; He should join her. Provided he doesn't she put her arms around him and shifts right close.

"Waterstrider." She touches his face and looks uncertain for a moment. Then she decides that actions might work better than words. She runs her fingers through his fur, over his chest and then down his side. She nuzzles him affectionately, and after a moment, the welfen rolls on top of him so she's straddling him. "I'm ready." She says, with all the confidence in the world.

26. - Top - End - #956

Infirmary

Toby hugs his wife back, relaxing in her arms. Love you.

If Jamie is there, Hadrian might be playing with her. Otherwise, he's just playing with his toys.
    “Me quoque per multos similis fortuna labores
    iactatam hac demum voluit consistere terra.
    Non ignara mali, miseris succurrere disco.”

– Publius Vergilius Maro, The Aeneid

27. - Top - End - #957

MedLab
    Sheldon throws up on the table.
    He couldn't help it!
    Busy with Life

28. - Top - End - #958
    Bugbear in the Playground

MedLab

Andy walks in searching for some medicine that should lay around here as he notice the two little creatures he appeares suprised.

"Oh hey guy's how did..." And then he spots Vidalia ".. ok nevermind. Do you take care of them now?"
    Grammer is my declared deadly enemy!

Let's PLay's in German Take a Look at Bravely Default.

Nexus Characters: LINK

29. - Top - End - #959
    Troll in the Playground

Wedding

Stonethrower's smile falters for just a moment, understanding the meaning behind the words quite clearly, but he just nods as he stands. "I understand." He tells her before reaching down to play with Flamecrest's ears for just a moment before heading over to Paul. "Would you care to then? I promise I won't keep you too long."
    Paul looks startled. He certainly finds the Wolfen men interesting, but it would never have occurred to him to make any sort of a move, even if Gamalial weren't here, and there were no other elves around to tell tales.

"I need to stay with my Master, in case he needs anything," Paul stammers, looking towards Gamalial.

The elf, however, looks amused. "No, please, Paul. Go and dance, if you don't mind humouring me. I'm interested in seeing the various styles of dance the Wolfen use. I was not aware there was a men's dance." Gamalial doesn't realize that his secret relationship isn't a secret from Wolfen noses. He simply guesses that Paul would enjoy the dance and came up with an off the fly excuse for why he wants his servant to do it.

"Very well, Master," Paul says. He stands and bows formally to Stonethrower. "I accept."
    My avatar! Isn't it just utterly diabolical? Ashen Lilies made it!

"Money cannot buy health, but I'd settle for a diamond-studded wheelchair."
    ― Dorothy Parker

Spoiler: Interested in Nexus FFRP? Newcomers welcome!
    Show
    FFRP Faqs |Nexus Faqs | Nexus IRC Chat
    We're friendly! Join the fun!
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

30. - Top - End - #960

MedLab
    Sheldon throws up on the table.
    He couldn't help it!
    Penny backs away to get away from the blech. She drops well desrved I-toldja-so's for the sake of being comforting. "Raaawr Rawr?" *Are you okay?

Pirate Justin avatar by myself. Emmi avatar by Gulaghar, Much Thanks!

My Characters