New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 24 of 50 FirstFirst ... 14151617181920212223242526272829303132333449 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #691
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: My Little Pony L: The L is for Love!

Quote Originally Posted by Aotrs Commander View Post
    Are... are you people doing this ON PURPOSE!?!?
    Clearly not.

You know, 'cause they're ponies and all.
    "Okay, so I'm going to quick draw and dual wield these one-pound caltrops as improvised weapons..."
    ---
    "Oh, hey, look! Blue Eyes Black Lotus!" "Wait what, do you sacrifice a mana to the... Does it like, summon a... What would that card even do!?" "Oh, it's got a four-energy attack. Completely unviable in actual play, so don't worry about it."

2. - Top - End - #692
    Firbolg in the Playground

Ho, ponythread!

I have returnethéd!

I dread to think what messes you lot have managed to get yourselves into this time (your track record being left unsupervised by me is not very good, is it?) Dare I ask how you have managed to cause catastrophy this time?

Any other news would be useful, if only so as I know not to put my boney boot in it by mistake...

There is a slim possibility there may be Humorous Pictures later, though that depends on whether they actually came out, as I was in something of a hurry.
    Canterlot has a smokeing hole in the center of it like a donut, Boffenspark
    has been exiled from pony lands and has holed up inside the fire realm, Silent is being stupid again, Thubby is being Thubby, Starry Notions is screwing up other ponies plans, Nightcore has given up the cult and is plotting taking over equestria with her marefriend, and a new prince is in town and is at least part dragon.

Ehh, it's not that bad, realy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tychris1 View Post
    Pokonic look what you have done! You fool, you`ve doomed us all!
    Quote Originally Posted by Doorhandle View Post
    Oh Pokonic, never change. And never become my D.M.
    To those that are wondering; it's a unicorn leather knife hilt.
    Spoiler: Avatars
    Show

3. - Top - End - #693
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by HalfTangible View Post
    "Fear not the psyker" (Dawn Of War 1+2)
    "A man with no fear cannot be brave. He is also a fool." (Dawn of War Custom Map description)
    "Look out, sir!" (Unit rule in the tabletop)
    "Destroying [a demon] is the only way to avoid it's influences" - Gabriel Angelos, captain of the blood ravens
    "The freedom of Chaos is a lie." (Paraphrased from Inquisitor sayings)
    "[Giant Space Bugs] are a much greater threat to the imperium [than robot skeletons]" - Paraphrased from Tarkus
    "Beware the Alien" -Every imperial ever
    You claim these are pieces of good advice. The second, fourth, fifth, and sixth are not what I would usually consider advice. Certainly they are things of which someone can be advised, but they don't, of themselves, suggest things to do or not do.

Edit: Speaking of advice... Bleakbane, have you ever left without announcing it first? Perhaps it's not so much that things go bad when you're gone as that things go bad when you're known to be gone.
    Last edited by Kd7sov; 2012-08-04 at 01:18 PM.
    Level 4 Bibliophile/Level 3 Bard, working toward the Bibliomancer Prestige Class

Brandon Sanderson recommender... In The Playground!

4. - Top - End - #694
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kd7sov View Post
    ... ... ... ?

As opposed to what other kind?
    To dressing up as liquor of course!

*looks at very first post above his return post, sees SiuiS apologising for apparent prior Ponythread Drama which has, once again, gone down the second Bleakbane isn't there to cudgel ponythread into some semblance of order.

AGAIN.*

*eyeglow twitch*

*eyeglow twitch*

Uh-oh.

Ye gods, I... I just... Seriously?!?!

I...cannot...for five minutes...!

*skulldesk*

*skulldesk*

*skulldesk*

The funny thing is that it always seems to wrap itself up by the time you return.

Also haven't you destroyed your desk yet? By erosion if by nothing else?
    Spoiler: I'm a writer!
    Show
    Spoiler: Check out my fanfiction[URL="https://www.fanfiction.net/u/7493788/Forum-Explorer"
    Show
    here[/URL]
    ]Fate Stay Nano: Fate Stay Night x Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha

I Fell in Love with a Storm: MLP

Procrastination: MLP

Spoiler: Original Fiction
    Show
    The Lost Dragon: A story about a priest who finds a baby dragon in his church and decides to protect them.

5. - Top - End - #695
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Maxtronaut View Post
    *Smashes head against desk to the point of bleeding.*

Well, I feel terrible. Would you like to know why?

Because this just popped up, and 83% of my fanon regarding the geography of Equestria is now inaccurate.
    "Neighagra" instead of "Neighagara" (which is pronounced the same way ). Interesting choice.

In any case, Equestria being the USA does seems to have been correct; the map is vaguely recognizable as an extremely distorted map of the US (with mountains instead of Canada, except for Vancouver).

Quote Originally Posted by Diego Havoc View Post
    EDIT: By Celestia's beard this is amazing!
    Spoiler
    Show
    Looking at that, all I can think of is Tron.

Quote Originally Posted by Aotrs Commander
    I dread to think what messes you lot have managed to get yourselves into this time (your track record being left unsupervised by me is not very good, is it?) Dare I ask how you have managed to cause catastrophy this time?
    Boffinspark renounced Princess Celestia.

Yeah, that definitely counts.
    ze/zir | she/her

Omnia Vincit Amor

6. - Top - End - #696

*Smashes head against desk to the point of bleeding.*

Well, I feel terrible. Would you like to know why?

Because this just popped up, and 83% of my fanon regarding the geography of Equestria is now inaccurate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Siosilvar View Post
    "Neighagra" instead of "Neighagara" (which is pronounced the same way ). Interesting choice.

In any case, Equestria being the USA does seems to have been correct; the map is vaguely recognizable as an extremely distorted map of the US (with mountains instead of Canada, except for Vancouver).
    Come now, we all know Canada is a frozen wasteland nopony could live in! Though it looks like the Crystal Ponies are Equestria's equivalent to Canadians based on the Crystal Mountains to the north...

Anyone else reminded of the Discworld? One giant mountain in the center where the gods dwell versus one giant mountain in the middle where the Princess (who raises and sets the sun) dwells?

Also...how big is Equestria then? Ponyville is about in the direct center of it, but we know Applejack can pretty much see Ponyville from Manehatten, due to her watching the rainboom lead straight to it. Considering there is Canterlot [bit giant mountain] and a full mountain range between the two....

Don't know why, I am just seeing Equestria as a kind of small island state now, like say if Cyprus happened to have similar geography to the United States.
    Happy Trixie Appreciation Day!

Old Avatars:
    Spoiler
    Show

Stormpony Avatar by Dirtytabs

7. - Top - End - #697
    Titan in the Playground

"A man with no fear cannot be brave. He is also a fool." (Dawn of War Custom Map description)
    "Destroying [a demon] is the only way to avoid it's influences" - Gabriel Angelos, captain of the blood ravens
    "[Giant Space Bugs] are a much greater threat to the imperium [than robot skeletons]" - Paraphrased from Tarkus

That's seven pieces of good advice =P Don't be afraid of the guy who can melt your insides if he's on your side, don't be completely unafraid, don't let bullets hit you, don't listen to lieing malevolent beings from beyond reality itself, doing things just because you can is completely meaningless (and often evil), extra galactic system-devourers are a bigger threat than robot skeletons because they eat more, and if humanity meets an alien race that's significantly more advanced than us the outcome will not be good.
    I disregard the penultimate and disagree with the final. If you distrust aliens on principle, of COURSE things will stay pear shaped.
    The tyranid one is silly because the GW view on tyranids recently seems to be 'Good things for EVERYONE! Except tyranids. Because *@~? tyranids.'

Never before I have so empathised with this sentiment.
    ...guess what film I am watching at this EXACT MOMENT.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurgan View Post
    Come now, we all know Canada is a frozen wasteland nopony could live in!
    NO
    IF YOU DIE IN CANADA
    YOU DIE IN REAL LIFE
    Recent Homebrew: The Socialite | The Crystalline: Memory Altering Construct Race | Sanguine Hand, a ToB Discipline of blood and cruelty
    Homebrew Signature | NEW Homebrew Collection
    Thanks to all my avatar artists, especially to Paisley for my avatar of Vivian, cowardly cryophoenix.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    It's like the feng shui version of an orbital death laser.

8. - Top - End - #698
    Titan in the Playground

Lizardfolk

Come now, we all know Canada is a frozen wasteland nopony could live in! Though it looks like the Crystal Ponies are Equestria's equivalent to Canadians based on the Crystal Mountains to the north...

Anyone else reminded of the Discworld? One giant mountain in the center where the gods dwell versus one giant mountain in the middle where the Princess (who raises and sets the sun) dwells?

Also...how big is Equestria then? Ponyville is about in the direct center of it, but we know Applejack can pretty much see Ponyville from Manehatten, due to her watching the rainboom lead straight to it. Considering there is Canterlot [bit giant mountain] and a full mountain range between the two....

Don't know why, I am just seeing Equestria as a kind of small island state now, like say if Cyprus happened to have similar geography to the United States.
    I don't know, Equestria is likely flat and as such would not have a horizon. With no horizon it could be possibly that the sonic rainboom was visible quite a ways away.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Glyphstone View Post
    Vibranium: If it was on the periodic table, its chemical symbol would be "Bs".

9. - Top - End - #699
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lix Lorn View Post
    My immediate response is to say 'killing', which says a lot about my gut feeling. >_>
    Yeah, but 'killing' is too broad. It covers accidental killings and also moral killings (if you accept such a thing) ... pretty much any kind of someone or something dying because of someone or something else. Death due to old age even, "old age killed him" might make sense but you couldn't really call it immoral

My first thought was that it's the US relocated to England (and then Canada would be Scotland), but England is probably still much too big.
    Last edited by Deadly; 2012-08-04 at 05:24 PM.

10. - Top - End - #700

*looks at the map*

All right. White Tail Wood is highly problematic. Also, if Smokey Mountain is the one with the dragon, things don't make any sense.

You see: Canterlot, in "MMMystery on the Friendship Express", is an overnight trip followed by at least one tunnel away from Ponyville. By train, which presumably moves faster on average than a pony on foot. Contrariwise, in "Dragonshy", Twilight speaks of getting up the mountain - not just to it - before nightfall. It is doubtful, given what we see previously in that episode, that they started in the early morning.
    Level 4 Bibliophile/Level 3 Bard, working toward the Bibliomancer Prestige Class

11. - Top - End - #701
    Titan in the Playground

*looks at the map*

All right. White Tail Wood is highly problematic. Also, if Smokey Mountain is the one with the dragon, things don't make any sense.

You see: Canterlot, in "MMMystery on the Friendship Express", is an overnight trip followed by at least one tunnel away from Ponyville. By train, which presumably moves faster on average than a pony on foot. Contrariwise, in "Dragonshy", Twilight speaks of getting up the mountain - not just to it - before nightfall. It is doubtful, given what we see previously in that episode, that they started in the early morning.
    VICTORY IS OURS!

By the way read Yours Truly again and it's still amazing.

@Lixie: Are you sure? The new rules seemed the be pretty good for Tyrnids overall.
    Show
    Spoiler: Check out my fanfiction[URL="https://www.fanfiction.net/u/7493788/Forum-Explorer"
    Show
    here[/URL]

Show
    The Lost Dragon: A story about a priest who finds a baby dragon in his church and decides to protect them.

12. - Top - End - #702
    Titan in the Playground

*looks at the map*

In 'It's About Time' Rainbow Dash says her team reports all clear from Fillydelphia to Los Pegasus. Assuming she sent out two teams in opposite directions this means a pegasus can fly across half of Equestria's width in what appears to be a few hours.

Conclusion: Equestria is TINY!

13. - Top - End - #703

Quote Originally Posted by Deadly View Post
    In 'It's About Time' Rainbow Dash says her team reports all clear from Fillydelphia to Los Pegasus. Assuming she sent out two teams in opposite directions this means a pegasus can fly across half of Equestria's width in what appears to be a few hours.

*Skulldesk until bleeding once more.*

Does anyone notice that little sentence in the lower right corner that say NOT TO SCALE?!
    (Un?)official ponythread element of airships.

14. - Top - End - #704
    Titan in the Playground

Does anyone notice that little sentence in the lower right corner that say NOT TO SCALE?!
    Yes, but this is not based on the distances on the map, if you'll notice. This is based on the show and the relative locations (not distances) of two cities on the map. Even if it's not to scale, a pegasus can still apparently fly across Equestria in mere hours, which means day-long train rides make no sense.
    Last edited by Deadly; 2012-08-04 at 06:14 PM.

15. - Top - End - #705
    Titan in the Playground

I disregard the penultimate and disagree with the final. If you distrust aliens on principle, of COURSE things will stay pear shaped.

Question;
    Which Alien would Lix trust?
    (In 40k).

Yes, but this is not based on the distances on the map, if you'll notice. This is based on the show and the locations (not distances) of two cities on the map. Even if it's not to scale, a pegasus can still apparently fly across Equestria in mere hours, which means day-long train rides make no sense.

Caution!
    Map Not To Scale! Canon.
    Last edited by Tiki Snakes; 2012-08-04 at 06:15 PM.

16. - Top - End - #706

Oh, hush, it still means that a pegusi could fly across the sky for a day and nearly make it to one end of the island to another.
    Show

17. - Top - End - #707
    Titan in the Playground

Y'know, apart from the fact that pegasus speeds range at the upper end into Mach numbers, and I doubt RD is five times as fast as the average pony. If we assume a low estimate of just over Mach 1 for her rainboom (and I project personally that it was more like the upper estimates of Mach four or five), and assume that Pegasus ponies are capable of only a tenth that speed - that's still about 75mph, which in, say, five hours is nearly four hundred miles. Even if they only flew for about two hours each way (and it's hard to believe they would go less than that), it still makes Equestria larger than the UK; while not continental size, it's hardly tiny, by any stretch of the imagination.

Upper estimates could easily put those sort of distances up five times, making Equestria enormous...

But that is really besides the point, however, as I think that, despite the canonistic nature of the map, I don't beleive it to be accurate enough for serious judging of scale - it's hardly of a cartographic quality, when all's said and done. It looks like what it is, a children's map of a land, wherein the details are simplified; in roughly the right places, but not necessarily to scale, and, in the event, of no more use in judging concrete distances (as I'm sure a fairly trivial estimation of time and motion across the series would prove) than the stylised maps of Eternia that appeared in my old He-Man books that came with the tapes. D&D-style world maps they are not, let alone OS survey maps, and I should treat them with a grain of salt.

Edit: Thank you, Maxtronaut, I could have sworn I saw that note somewhere, and then missed it on my second look to confirm; it clearly isn't an accurate map, so we can only really draw broad inferances from it.

Quote Originally Posted by Forum Explorer View Post
    Also haven't you destroyed your desk yet? By erosion if by nothing else?
    Well, Aotrs consoles are hardened and damage resistant...mostly. I mean, they don't explode with showers of sparks like in Star Trek or something when you lightly sneeze at 'em.

On the other hand, we have had to replace Bleakbane's console a couple of times since he started coming here...

Quote Originally Posted by Pokonic View Post
    Canterlot has a smokeing hole in the center of it like a donut, Boffenspark
    has been exiled from pony lands and has holed up inside the fire realm, Silent is being stupid again, Thubby is being Thubby, Starry Notions is screwing up other ponies plans, Nightcore has given up the cult and is plotting taking over equestria with her marefriend, and a new prince is in town and is at least part dragon.

Ehh, it's not that bad, realy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Siosilvar View Post
    Boffinspark renounced Princess Celestia.

Yeah, that definitely counts.

*skulldesk*

And probably will again shortly...

Edit: Speaking of advice... Bleakbane, have you ever left without announcing it first? Perhaps it's not so much that things go bad when you're gone as that things go bad when you're known to be gone.
    Tempting as it is for me to lie about going away and then jump on you all when you least expect it and pummel you all senseless with the heavy end of my rocket launcher, I...

...actually, I don't see a downside to this plan.

...guess what film I am watching at this EXACT MOMENT.
    I would have though this convegeance of thought would have filled me with more terror than it does. I think the repeated impacts to my skull my have had some interesting side annex on my ability to flibble coherent badgers.

*facepalm*
    Last edited by Aotrs Commander; 2012-08-04 at 06:34 PM.

18. - Top - End - #708

Quote Originally Posted by Pokonic View Post
    Oh, hush, it still means that a pegusi could fly across the sky for a day and nearly make it to one end of the island to another.
    IT'S NOT AN ISLAND!

19. - Top - End - #709

Thing is. I could deal with the sizes of towns and so on being not to scale. But it specifically says distances are not to scale. In which case your angles are wrong, which makes your shapes very iffy at best.

So, we can maybe draw some broad inferences - like that there's Equestria on all sides of Canterlot - but not much more.

IT'S NOT AN ISLAND!

Indeed? It's not a whole island, certainly, but do you know that the edges out of sight either connect to each other or extend far enough to qualify it for continent status?
    Last edited by Kd7sov; 2012-08-04 at 06:37 PM.

20. - Top - End - #710
    Titan in the Playground

Y'know, apart from the fact that pegasus speeds range at the upper end into Mach numbers, and I doubt RD is five times as fast as the average pony. If we assume a low estimate of just over Mach 1 for her rainboom (and I project personally that it was more like the upper estimates of Mach four or five), and assume that Pegasus ponies are capable of only a tenth that speed - that's still about 75mph, which in, say, five hours is nearly four hundred miles. Even if they only flew for about two hours each way (and it's hard to believe they would go less than that), it still makes Equestria larger than the UK; while not continental size, it's hardly tiny, by any stretch of the imagination.

Upper estimates could easily put those sort of distances up five times, making Equestria enormous...

But that is really besides the pnoint, however, as I think that, despite the canonistic nature of the map, I don't beleive it to be accurate enough for serious judging of scale - it's hardly of a cartographic quality, when all's said and done. It looks like what it is, a children's map of a land, wherein the details are simplified; in roughly the right places, but not necessarily to scale, and, in the event, of no more use in judging concrete distances (as I'm sure a fairly trivial estimation of time and motion across the series would prove) than the stylised maps of Eternia that appeared in my old He-Man books that came with the tapes. D&D-style world maps they are not, let alone OS survey maps, and I should treat them with a grain of salt.
    True enough, we shouldn't take the map (or for that matter the show) too seriously.

That said, it's still odd that they have trains that take a day to get to Canterlot or Apploosa, when a pony can run or fly the same distance in hours or less (remember also the running of the leaves).

And I doubt Dash's team was flying at their top speed, or even close to it, when they were out searching Equestria. They also had to stop frequently and probably didn't take anything close to the direct path, because they had to check everything.

21. - Top - End - #711

Indeed? It's not a whole island, certainly, but do you know that the edges out of sight either connect to each other or extend far enough to qualify it for continent status?
    I just highly doubt that if Equestria is in fact an Island, they wouldn't just leave part of it off. That's like making a map of Florida, and cutting off the top chunk.

22. - Top - End - #712
    Titan in the Playground

IT'S NOT AN ISLAND!
    Look at things big enough and everything's an island
    Show
    Show
    here[/URL]

Show

23. - Top - End - #713
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Forum Explorer View Post
    @Lixie: Are you sure? The new rules seemed the be pretty good for Tyrnids overall.
    Dark Eldar get allies. Necrons get allies. Chaos get allies.
    Tyranids? NOPE.
    Plus their last codex wasn't great... too much stuff that is shiny but useless, and they nerfed the carnifex to sell more trygons.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiki Snakes View Post

Question;
    Which Alien would Lix trust?
    (In 40k).
    I find I can usually trust the mon-keigh to do as I predict.
    Die gloriously, usually.

I would have though this convegeance of thought would have filled me with more terror than it does. I think the repeated impacts to my skull my have had some interesting side annex on my ability to flibble coherent badgers.

*facepalm*
    Quick! Put his underpants on his head and stick pencils up his nose!

Do liches even wear underpants?
    Recent Homebrew: The Socialite | The Crystalline: Memory Altering Construct Race | Sanguine Hand, a ToB Discipline of blood and cruelty
    Homebrew Signature | NEW Homebrew Collection
    Thanks to all my avatar artists, especially to Paisley for my avatar of Vivian, cowardly cryophoenix.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    It's like the feng shui version of an orbital death laser.

24. - Top - End - #714
    Titan in the Playground

That said, it's still odd that they have trains that take a day to get to Canterlot or Apploosa, when a pony can run or fly the same distance in hours or less (remember also the running of the leaves).
    That's easy to answer; simply for increased cargo capacity and lesser effort. Just because you can walk somewhere, doesn't mean you always want to (especially if you're going to be doing something afterwards or are on holiday or something).

Quote Originally Posted by Deadly
    And I doubt Dash's team was flying at their top speed, or even close to it, when they were out searching Equestria. They also had to stop frequently and probably didn't take anything close to the direct path, because they had to check everything.
    Oh, I'm not suggesting Equestria is enormous - I'd be hard pressed to believe it was anything like, say, the size of the continental US - but that even taking into account low-end estimates, it's hardly "tiny". I'd personally reckon it to be perhaps larger than the UK, more towards some of the slightly larger European countries, but probably not a continent in and of itself. (Mostly because what we've seen of the logistics would seem to indicate that controlling and administrating a larger place could be quite difficult.) It even might be that the "cities" we've heard of more resemble city-states. But I don't think Equestria is a particularly large nation, at least in terms of populace, though.

25. - Top - End - #715
    Titan in the Playground

Die gloriously, usually.

Not Eldar Quote.
    Good Reason to beware those Aliens.
    Last edited by Tiki Snakes; 2012-08-04 at 06:58 PM.

26. - Top - End - #716
    Titan in the Playground

That's easy to answer; simply for increased cargo capacity and lesser effort. Just because you can walk somewhere, doesn't mean you always want to (especially if you're going to be doing something afterwards or are on holiday or something).
    Yes, but why does it take so long with the train? Is it deliberately stalling along the way or what? Does it stop constantly so they can look at the view for a few hours?

Oh, I'm not suggesting Equestria is enormous - I'd be hard pressed to believe it was anything like, say, the size of the continental US - but that even taking into account low-end estimates, it's hardly "tiny". I'd personally reckon it to be perhaps larger than the UK, more towards some of the slightly larger European countries, but probably not a continent in and of itself. (Mostly because what we've seen of the logistics would seem to indicate that controlling and administrating a larger place could be quite difficult.) It even might be that the "cities" we've heard of more resemble city-states. But I don't think Equestria is a particularly large nation, at least in terms of populace, though.
    Fair enough, probably 'tiny' wasn't a very good descriptor. Still seems to be fairly small, relatively speaking. I mean, for a race who can move at such speeds what we humans consider a long distance would be much smaller to them. So to ponies, Equestria could probably be called small.

27. - Top - End - #717
    Titan in the Playground

Dark Eldar get allies. Necrons get allies. Chaos get allies.
    Tyranids? NOPE.
    Plus their last codex wasn't great... too much stuff that is shiny but useless, and they nerfed the carnifex to sell more trygons.

Die gloriously, usually.

Quick! Put his underpants on his head and stick pencils up his nose!

Do liches even wear underpants?
    Yes but tanks are much easier to kill which was one of their biggest weaknesses.

Speaking of things getting nerfed the Farseer is pretty much useless in comparison to Eldrad.

The UK is tiny
    Show
    Show
    here[/URL]

Show

28. - Top - End - #718
    Banned

... ... ... ?

As opposed to what other kind?
    You guys have got to stop giving me lead ins like this.

That's seven pieces of good advice =P Don't be afraid of the guy who can melt your insides if he's on your side, don't be completely unafraid, don't let bullets hit you, don't listen to lieing malevolent beings from beyond reality itself, doing things just because you can is completely meaningless (and often evil), extra galactic system-devourers are a bigger threat than robot skeletons because they eat more, and if humanity meets an alien race that's significantly more advanced than us the outcome will not be good.
    None of that makes "an open mind is like a fortress without guards" either correct or useful, which is specifically what se was saying. 'don't have a open mind' is bad advice.

*looks at very first post above his return post, sees SiuiS apologising for apparent prior Ponythread Drama which has, once again, gone down the second Bleakbane isn't there to cudgel ponythread into some semblance of order.

AGAIN.*

*eyeglow twitch*

*eyeglow twitch*

Uh-oh.

SiiiiuuuuuiiiiiiSSSS!!!!

Ye gods, I... I just... Seriously?!?!

I...cannot...for five minutes...!

*skulldesk*

*skulldesk*

*skulldesk*

Never before I have so empathised with this sentiment.
    if it makes you feel any better, that nothing. You'll really sart seeing the semblance of a non-apple fruit come to light about two days after you left =D

29. - Top - End - #719

Wait a second. Ponyville is just a short train ride to the capitol, and really close to Manehatten. Combine this with the general view the rest of Equestria has of the place...

Ponyville is pony-Jersey
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

30. - Top - End - #720

Yes, but why does it take so long with the train? Is it deliberately stalling along the way or what? Does it stop constantly so they can look at the view for a few hours?

To be fair, it does seem to be somewhat of a "luxury" thing: there a bunch of importent ponies/other sentinents on there way to Canterlot. Presumably, it's going slower than it needs to up to the city to give the members inside the guarentied "one-night stay" before they present there desserts. The train probably took a few hours to go back down.

Also, mon-keighs? Don't you mean don-keighs?
    Show