New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 20 of 39 FirstFirst ... 101112131415161718192021222324252627282930 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #571
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: [MLP:FiM] Bridles Shores Library/Downtown thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Lycan 01 View Post
    "Yeah..." Greif narrows his eyes further. "It really would be a shame to gender-bend him, and mess up the plans that he and his friends have been looking forward to so much. It would be extremely rude for somepony to do that to them..." the griffin observes, disapproval audible in his voice. "Hopefully that won't-"

Greif forgets whatever he was talking about. His beak drops open in shock, and he staggers back a step. "Whaaaaaat am I looking at here, exactly?" he dumbfoundedly asks no one in particular.
    Icy studied Grills with great interest. "He appears to be on fire. Of his own volition," she commented.

2. - Top - End - #572
    Troll in the Playground

Stallion Gear laughed in mirth seeing the hearts in Sandy's eyes. "Oh my.....someone is liking some little pecks from a stallion." He teased and put little Sandy on the bed. "We should probably give him a moment to....gain his bearings." Gear wanly smiled, something else pricking the back of his mind, but whatever that was was left on a back burner.

And Fox was derped and swirly eyed.
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-11-03 at 01:40 AM.

3. - Top - End - #573
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    "Oh dear. I think we overdone it. Again." Silverpine seemed curiously undisturbed by this particular factoid.
    Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    Stallion Gear laughed in mirth seeing the hearts in Sandy's eyes. "Oh my.....someone is liking some little pecks from a stallion." He teased and put little Sandy on the bed. "We should probably give him a moment to....gain his bearings." Gear wanly smiled, something else pricking the back of his mind, but whatever that was was left on a back burner.

And Fox was derped and swirly eyed.
    As the little Sandy Burrito was laid to rest on the bed, they might hear a low, quiet noise, something almost like a disappointed whimper from the miniature stallion. Seems like somepony was enjoying those pecks quite a lot. But that would be all the noise he'd make; proper speech was still quite a bit beyond his current capabilities, much less a coherent response to all the teasing.

If nothing else was done to him (and given the way things have been going today, this was a rather big 'if'), then he'd simply lie there like a limp noodle, eyes gradually slowing their rotation and approaching something of normalcy. Beyond that, it was hard to tell if he'd regained his senses or not.
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2012-11-03 at 09:45 AM.
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

4. - Top - End - #574
    Dwarf in the Playground

"Yeah..." Greif narrows his eyes further. "It really would be a shame to gender-bend him, and mess up the plans that he and his friends have been looking forward to so much. It would be extremely rude for somepony to do that to them..." the griffin observes, disapproval audible in his voice. "Hopefully that won't-"
    "Right. Which is why this pie is totally normal and not going to turn him female. Even though it could convince him to let mares come along, or at least teach him to respect them more... Heh heh." Again with the fake grin.

Quote Originally Posted by Lycan 01
    Greif forgets whatever he was talking about. His beak drops open in shock, and he staggers back a step. "Whaaaaaat am I looking at here, exactly?" he dumbfoundedly asks no one in particular.
    Icy studied Grills with great interest. "He appears to be on fire. Of his own volition," she commented.
    "What she said," said Night Jewel. "So who sees this ending in disaster?"
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.

Game and roleplaying stuff.

The data is 1's and 0's. Life is the jazz. (Previous avatars)

5. - Top - End - #575
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"I know how it is to be both female and on fire. Currently I am neither." Grills said in denial. He carelessly sipped more of his drink, flaring his flames again. "It is a pleasure to meet you all." Grills offered his hoof for a shake, oblivious to the flames flying out his head and above his butt. The Soft Serve heightened his fire resistance. "On fire. Me? Haha."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

6. - Top - End - #576
    Titan in the Playground

Soft shrugs. "The Soft Serve amplifies your natural talents usually. Or what it sees as a talent. What you're looking at is an amplified version of Grills' natural talent." Soft says.

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    "I know how it is to be both female and on fire. Currently I am neither." Grills said in denial. He carelessly sipped more of his drink, flaring his flames again. "It is a pleasure to meet you all." Grills offered his hoof for a shake, oblivious to the flames flying out his head and above his butt. The Soft Serve heightened his fire resistance. "On fire. Me? Haha."
    Soft pulls out a mirror to show him that he is in fact on fire.

7. - Top - End - #577
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    As the little Sandy Burrito was laid to rest on the bed, they might hear a low, quiet noise, something almost like a disappointed whimper from the miniature stallion. Seems like somepony was enjoying those pecks quite a lot. But that would be all the noise he'd make; proper speech was still quite a bit beyond his current capabilities, much less a coherent response to all the teasing.

If nothing else was done to him (and given the way things have been going today, this was a rather big 'if'), then he'd simply lie there like a limp noodle, eyes gradually slowing their rotation and approaching something of normalcy. Beyond that, it was hard to tell if he'd regained his senses or not.
    Fortunately for Sandy, Silverpine seemed quite content to let the matter rest for now. She glanced down at the derpy eyed Fox and then looked up at StallionGear and shrugged. "Looks like we'll be stuck here for quite some time. I don't suppose you have any snacks aboard..." Then a thought struck her. "...that is not fruit leather," she added hastily.

Quote Originally Posted by PurityIcekiller View Post
    "Right. Which is why this pie is totally normal and not going to turn him female. Even though it could convince him to let mares come along, or at least teach him to respect them more... Heh heh." Again with the fake grin.

"What she said," said Night Jewel. "So who sees this ending in disaster?"
    "Any other outcome is most unlikely, given that he seemed to have consumed more of the drink." Icy wisely began to take a few steps backward, her mind already running through all the ice spells that might help mitigate the impending firestorm.

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic Muse View Post
    Soft shrugs. "The Soft Serve amplifies your natural talents usually. Or what it sees as a talent. What you're looking at is an amplified version of Grills' natural talent." Soft says.

Soft pulls out a mirror to show him that he is in fact on fire.
    Icy raised an eyebrow at that. "It amplifies your natural talent? Curious. And very interesting to know."

8. - Top - End - #578
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

Soft's Bar

Greif gives Night Jewel another disapproving look. "Or it'll just make him quite cross with you. And rather than gaining respect for mares - and I've seen nothing to imply he doesn't respect them - he'd probably just wind up losing respect for you," he observes in advising, parental tone, like some sort of wise old griffin sage.

He then looks over at the Soft Serve Soft Serve has made for him. "So, uh... If this makes you better at your talent... Let's say flying. Will this thing turn me into a hummingbird or something? he asks, warily eying the drink.
    Anemoia: Nostalgia for a time you've never known.

9. - Top - End - #579
    Dwarf in the Playground

"Clearly, you don't know all of what being female is like, or you wouldn't have excluded them, right?" Night Jewel smirked. "Of course, I'm feeling nice enough that you can just eat this yummy pie that totally won't turn you into a mare. Sure, turning you female would feel like poetic justice after you kept me out for being a filly, but that doesn't mean I'll actually do it, of cooooourse! I'll even let you have the first piece! Heh heh."

Greif gives Night Jewel another disapproving look. "Or it'll just make him quite cross with you. And rather than gaining respect for mares - and I've seen nothing to imply he doesn't respect them - he'd probably just wind up losing respect for you," he observes in advising, parental tone, like some sort of wise old griffin sage.
    Night Jewel kept up the fake smile. "What? Oh, no, no, I said this won't turn him into one! You're not calling me a liar, are you? Heh heh heh... Yeah, it's completely safe!"

Huh. So many potential applications... I'll definitely want to try it out a bit. I wonder what it'll do to my manipulation of mechanisms?

10. - Top - End - #580
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Grills

"Oh Miss Jewel, you really don't want to go. Do you even like the rowdy and loud atmosphere of the Goofball bleachers?" he asked the filly.

The chef next stared at the mirror. Then he laughed. "Nice prank, Soft. A trick mirror that makes your mane look like it's on fire. Even matches my talent, clever." The drink not only activated his pyromancy, it bolstered the confidence he has when using it. His pride was high to the point that he couldn't doubt his skill.
    Last edited by Orzel; 2012-11-03 at 03:05 PM.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

11. - Top - End - #581
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

"What flavor is it?" Greif deadpans. "And what's the topping made from?"

Greif then looks back and forth between Soft Serve and the flaming Grills. "Uh, you got any marshmallows, Miss Soft?" the griffin asks with a crooked smile.
    Last edited by Lycan 01; 2012-11-03 at 03:02 PM.
    Anemoia: Nostalgia for a time you've never known.

12. - Top - End - #582
    Titan in the Playground

Soft's Bar

He then looks over at the Soft Serve Soft Serve has made for him. "So, uh... If this makes you better at your talent... Let's say flying. Will this thing turn me into a hummingbird or something? he asks, warily eying the drink.
    "It would probably be more likely to blow another hole through my roof after you decided to fly around the world in ten seconds flat." Soft says.

"Clearly, you don't know all of what being female is like, or you wouldn't have excluded them, right?" Night Jewel smirked. "Of course, I'm feeling nice enough that you can just eat this yummy pie that totally won't turn you into a mare. Sure, turning you female would feel like poetic justice after you kept me out for being a filly, but that doesn't mean I'll actually do it, of cooooourse! I'll even let you have the first piece! Heh heh."

Night Jewel kept up the fake smile. "What? Oh, no, no, I said this won't turn him into one! You're not calling me a liar, are you? Heh heh heh... Yeah, it's completely safe!"
    [/I][/COLOR]
    "Really? Alright. Well, I've also got a 'Perfectly normal pie' right here. Same as the one you've got right there. If you want Grills to try it, it's only fair you try it first. Speaking of whom...."

Soft grabs a fire extinguisher from underneath her countertop and tries to comedically put out Grills.

Greif then looks back and forth between Soft Serve and the flaming Grills. "Uh, you got any marshmallows, Miss Soft?" the griffin asks with a crooked smile.
    "Knowing my gender bending pies, the flavor is peach, and the topping is normal flour with with a graham cracker crust." Soft elaborates.

13. - Top - End - #583
    Troll in the Playground

Fortunately for Sandy, Silverpine seemed quite content to let the matter rest for now. She glanced down at the derpy eyed Fox and then looked up at StallionGear and shrugged. "Looks like we'll be stuck here for quite some time. I don't suppose you have any snacks aboard..." Then a thought struck her. "...that is not fruit leather," she added hastily.

"Aww..but that's all I have here....come on...they're weren't bad.."
    Gear slyly smirked and pulled in Silverpine close to his barrel. He then put on a pout. "You hurt my feelings babe."

14. - Top - End - #584
    Dwarf in the Playground

"Oh Miss Jewel, you really don't want to go. Do you even like the rowdy and loud atmosphere of the Goofball bleachers?" he asked the filly.
    "Does Sandy?" replied Night Jewel. "I doubt you asked him about that. Tell me, is that a fair assumption?"

"Uh... Pie flavour! Well, actually..." Night Jewel sniffed the pie a bit...

"Really? Alright. Well, I've also got a 'Perfectly normal pie' right here. Same as the one you've got right there. If you want Grills to try it, it's only fair you try it first. Speaking of whom...."
    "...Okay, then, you've got me." Night Jewel took a piece of her own pie and ate.

Then she fell back with distinctly female laughter.

"See? It really was a normal pie. I'd never lie that outrageously, and yet all this time, you thought I really would... Do you have any spare paper? I've got to write this down!"

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic Muse
    Soft grabs a fire extinguisher from underneath her countertop and tries to comedically put out Grills.
    "Careful. It might drive him to make the flames hotter."

15. - Top - End - #585
    Titan in the Playground

Gear slyly smirked and pulled in Silverpine close to his barrel. He then put on a pout. "You hurt my feelings babe."
    For Sandy, their voices came in muddled, blurred tones. He wasn't quite sure what was going on, only that, for some reason, he felt really, really good. This giddy, bubbly happiness flowed through his veins, making his heart race and his cheeks flush. He would've hovered and twirled through the air in joy, if there hadn't been something keeping his wings shut tight. Come to think of it, he couldn't move a muscle, could he?

He squirmed gently on the bed. Nope, not a muscle. That was okay by him. He could just lie here, and enjoy this blissful rush.

Gear and Silverpine may notice Sandy stir slightly on the bed, but then lay back down. Recovery seemed awful slow, and they did have that hoofball game to get to soon...

Would there be any way to quickly rouse the derped Fox and teased-out Sandy? Or would they simply let time fly and indulge in some fine, aged Hot Pony Kisses? Tune in next post to find out!

16. - Top - End - #586
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

The flames disappear for a moment from the chemicals of the extinguisher. This was when Grills looked up. "See I am not on fire." Then the confident chef looked to Night Jewel. This was like dealing with a foal. He'd need the practice. "Okay Okay. Do you want to come to the game?"

Foosh! His mane reignited.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

17. - Top - End - #587
    Ettin in the Playground

Silverpine made a face. It was rather cute considering her newly acquirred gender. "Sorry, but I still had to work for days getting the taste out of my tongue."

For Sandy, their voices came in muddled, blurred tones. He wasn't quite sure what was going on, only that, for some reason, he felt really, really good. This giddy, bubbly happiness flowed through his veins, making his heart race and his cheeks flush. He would've hovered and twirled through the air in joy, if there hadn't been something keeping his wings shut tight. Come to think of it, he couldn't move a muscle, could he?

He squirmed gently on the bed. Nope, not a muscle. That was okay by him. He could just lie here, and enjoy this blissful rush.

Gear and Silverpine may notice Sandy stir slightly on the bed, but then lay back down. Recovery seemed awful slow, and they did have that hoofball game to get to soon...

Would there be any way to quickly rouse the derped Fox and teased-out Sandy? Or would they simply let time fly and indulge in some fine, aged Hot Pony Kisses? Tune in next post to find out!
    Cue moment of clarity for Silverpine. "Ponyfeathers! The hoofball game is today!" She quickly glanced at Burrito Sandy and Derp Fox. Then at herself. "We can't go like this!"

The flames disappear for a moment from the chemicals of the extinguisher. This was when Grills looked up. "See I am not on fire." Then the confident chef looked to Night Jewel. This was like dealing with a foal. He'd need the practice. "Okay Okay. Do you want to come to the game?"

Foosh! His mane reignited.
    Icy left Night Jewel and Greif to ponder to on the matter of gender bending pies, and turned to address Grills instead. "Sir, you appeared to have burst into flame again. It might make the hoofball game a hazardous trip."

18. - Top - End - #588
    Troll in the Playground

Silverpine made a face. It was rather cute considering her newly acquirred gender. "Sorry, but I still had to work for days getting the taste out of my tongue."

"Maybe some HPK will get the taste out faster?"
    Gearstride smirked and puckered his lips comically.

Cue moment of clarity for Silverpine. "Ponyfeathers! The hoofball game is today!" She quickly glanced at Burrito Sandy and Derp Fox. Then at herself. "We can't go like this!"

"Oh right, that thing!...Yeah...heh....well...we should probably go see that Smoothie then....I think Sandy's fine right now, relatively."
    He glanced over burrito Sandy with his smirk still present.

19. - Top - End - #589
    Titan in the Playground

"Oh right, that thing!...Yeah...heh....well...we should probably go see that Smoothie then....I think Sandy's fine right now, relatively."
    He glanced over burrito Sandy with his smirk still present.
    Indeed he was. Lying there on the bed with the goofiest, happiest grin either of them had ever seen. Wherever he was, mentally, he was doing just fine for himself.

20. - Top - End - #590
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Icy left Night Jewel and Greif to ponder to on the matter of gender bending pies, and turned to address Grills instead. "Sir, you appeared to have burst into flame again. It might make the hoofball game a hazardous trip."
    "Icy, I didn't see you as the kidding type. Joining Soft's prank." Grills laughed out loud in denial again. Oh this drink.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

21. - Top - End - #591
    Ettin in the Playground

Indeed he was. Lying there on the bed with the goofiest, happiest grin either of them had ever seen. Wherever he was, mentally, he was doing just fine for himself.
    Silverpine picked up Sandy Smalls with a wing and trotted over to give Fox a harsh poke. "C'mon, Fox. We have a hoofball game to catch."

"Icy, I didn't see you as the kidding type. Joining Soft's prank." Grills laughed out loud in denial again. Oh this drink.
    "I wasn't joking," Icy said matter-of-factly. A solid sheet of polished ice popped into existence beside her, almost like a mirror. It showed Grills reflection well enough. "I know not of any illusion spells, so whatever you see is all true."
    Last edited by Grif; 2012-11-04 at 08:57 AM.

22. - Top - End - #592
    Troll in the Playground

Silverpine picked up Sandy Smalls with a wing and trotted over to give Fox a harsh poke. "C'mon, Fox. We have a hoofball game to catch."

"huh..what?....."
    Fox flushed opening his eyes. "What just happened? Was there really a monkey?

23. - Top - End - #593
    Ettin in the Playground

"huh..what?....."
    Fox flushed opening his eyes. "What just happened? Was there really a monkey?
    "You met Mr Chimpcogs. He likes to tease newcomers." Silverpine involuntarily shuddered at her own first welcome. "Anyway, I got Sandy. Let's get to Smoothie and turn us back to our old selves before Grills send out a search party for us."

24. - Top - End - #594
    Titan in the Playground

"You met Mr Chimpcogs. He likes to tease newcomers." Silverpine involuntarily shuddered at her own first welcome. "Anyway, I got Sandy. Let's get to Smoothie and turn us back to our old selves before Grills send out a search party for us."
    There was a soft giggling from Silverpine's back as the Sandy Burrito cuddled up in his toasty, tickly feathers. He was dimly aware that somepony had picked him up, but beyond that? He was content to let the rest of it sort itself out.
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2012-11-04 at 10:07 AM.

25. - Top - End - #595
    Troll in the Playground

"Oh...ow....right..."
    He wearily said rubbing his muzzle. Alright, so Sandy was okay, he could pretend what happened earlier didn't happen.

"Ok...I'll follow."
    and keep an eye on things from the back.

26. - Top - End - #596
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"I wasn't joking," Icy said matter-of-factly. A solid sheet of polished ice popped into existence beside her, almost like a mirror. It showed Grills reflection well enough. "I know not of any illusion spells, so whatever you see is all true."
    Grills looked into the ice. His horn glowed and eyes blinked. The fire did not disappear.

Then came the ham and cheese. His personality empowered. "Oh how can this BE?! A pyromancer CANNOT and WOULD NOT catch fire unless by his own WILL! By his own HOOF! To think YEARS of training... WASTED. NO! Tricks I say. Trick of a illusionist magician bound to arouse my confusion. Vision of ILLUSION!"
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

27. - Top - End - #597
    Dwarf in the Playground

...Then the confident chef looked to Night Jewel. This was like dealing with a foal. He'd need the practice. "Okay Okay. Do you want to come to the game?"
    "Grills... if you weren't actually on fire, I'd hug you. And believe me, you're very much on fire." Night Jewel smiled. This time, it was genuine. "The game would be nice, but really, just being acknowledged is enough to me. Thanks."

Then came the ham and cheese. His personality empowered. "Oh how can this BE?! A pyromancer CANNOT and WOULD NOT catch fire unless by his own WILL! By his own HOOF! To think YEARS of training... WASTED. NO! Tricks I say. Trick of a illusionist magician bound to arouse my confusion. Vision of ILLUSION!"
    "So your conclusion is the fiery protrusion is just an illusion to give you confusion? What an intrusion!" The little unicorn laughed. "See if you can manipulate your own flames. If you can, then maybe you're unconsciously igniting yourself instead."

28. - Top - End - #598
    Ettin in the Playground

"Oh...ow....right..."
    He wearily said rubbing his muzzle. Alright, so Sandy was okay, he could pretend what happened earlier didn't happen.

"Ok...I'll follow."
    and keep an eye on things from the back.
    "C'mon, Gear. I don't want to be late," Silverpine called as she fluttered out of the cramped vehicle. Hopefully, nothing else would go wrong on the way to the library, yes?

"Grills... if you weren't actually on fire, I'd hug you. And believe me, you're very much on fire." Night Jewel smiled. This time, it was genuine. "The game would be nice, but really, just being acknowledged is enough to me. Thanks."

"So your conclusion is the fiery protrusion is just an illusion to give you confusion? What an intrusion!" The little unicorn laughed. "See if you can manipulate your own flames. If you can, then maybe you're unconsciously igniting yourself instead."
    "Whatever it was, you're still on fire, Grills. And in danger of burning the place down." Icy was suddenly uncomfortably aware of all the flammable material within the bar.
    Last edited by Grif; 2012-11-04 at 10:32 PM.

29. - Top - End - #599
    Troll in the Playground

"C'mon, Gear. I don't want to be late," Silverpine called as she fluttered out of the cramped vehicle. Hopefully, nothing else would go wrong on the way to the library, yes?

"Yes...yes...I'mma coming.....poo....would have loved to HPK taking a male's role in it...."
    The stallion waved his hoof and followed after his partner in crime.

Fox Trot stared in herp derpness realizing that those two just forgot Sandy. "Hey you guys....nevermind." He sighed and went over to burrito Sandy and picked him between his teeth and followed after the pair, to the library.

30. - Top - End - #600
    Titan in the Playground

"Yes...yes...I'mma coming.....poo....would have loved to HPK taking a male's role in it...."
    The stallion waved his hoof and followed after his partner in crime.

Fox Trot stared in herp derpness realizing that those two just forgot Sandy. "Hey you guys....nevermind." He sighed and went over to burrito Sandy and picked him between his teeth and followed after the pair, to the library.
    Sandy was technically on Silverpine's wings, so perhaps Fox Trot just picked up an empty cloth? Or had Silverpine, in his haste, grabbed the damp, used towel instead of his friend?

Only one way to find out!