New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1617181920212223242526
  1. - Top - End - #751
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: Path of Evil (IC)

Lucius rubs his head, a migraine moving into his skull as the buzzing gets louder "Can I get an hour to rest before hand? I need time to refresh my pacts and acquire a proper mount for the ride. 1 hour, two hours tops." The blackguard pleads, the energy in him from the fights gone as he felt his tie to his Hellhound disappear.
    Last edited by Tychris1; 2012-12-10 at 09:44 AM.
    “I’m a Terrorist not an idiot.” - Me
    ░▄▀▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▄░░░░░░░░░
    ░█░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░░▄░
    █░░▀░░▀░░░░░▀▄▄░░█░█
    █░▄░█▀░▄░░░░░░░▀▀░░█
    █░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    ░█░░▄▄░░▄▄▄▄░░▄▄░░█░
    ░█░▄▀█░▄▀░░█░▄▀█░▄▀░
    ░░▀░░░▀░░░░░▀░░░▀░░░

2. - Top - End - #752
    Dwarf in the Playground

"Yeah, listen to the big man!"
    Rolling over and trying to again get comfortable, Narik drifts off, Snake at hand.

(At worst he COULD be carried)
    Praise be to our highest most exalted lord, Emperor Ing for gifting me with this magnificent avatar. Also check out his awesome comic, Well That was Unexpected.

3. - Top - End - #753
    Dwarf in the Playground

"I will need to sleep too. Also how do we want to do this? Guns blazing or more subtle?"

Seline asks acting cool as a mid autumn day.

New to pbp not new to DMing.

4. - Top - End - #754
    Dwarf in the Playground

GreataxeFighterGuy

"Evil never sleeps, guess some in here is not true evil?"
    Taron starts to arrange the travel, he starts off by looking for the lady with a carriage.

5. - Top - End - #755
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Kolosan View Post
    "Evil never sleeps, guess some in here is not true evil?"
    Taron starts to arrange the travel, he starts off by looking for the lady with a carriage.
    (Uh you talking about Yumi? Cause she's in the store part of the house maintaining the regular customers.)

6. - Top - End - #756
    Dwarf in the Playground

GreataxeFighterGuy

Yes, if Yumi have time, i will ask her, else i'll find someone else.

7. - Top - End - #757
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Kolosan View Post
    Yes, if Yumi have time, i will ask her, else i'll find someone else.
    "Akashi huh, what kind of transport you thinking? We could probably deploy some of the rogues there. Probably not send more goblins or kobolds than we need. Spies and so on first. If you're just trying to get the golem you could probably just rush in and nab her and leave, or try to convince them to let her go, warforged are able to think for themselves."

8. - Top - End - #758
    Ettin in the Playground

Well then, in that case Lucius heads out and walks to the nearest tavern. Nothing like getting your brain hammered in to soothe the ol' bones. Of course, he lets the slight against his evilness slide. The dwarf isn't a true paragon, no matter how hard he may try. Only those who have sold their souls to the darker powers and become a religious figure for them can truly claim the title..... And demons and devils of course. Entering the tavern Lucius smiles, the usual types seeming to swarm at every tavern ever. Scum, drunkards, a merry band of dissolute's.

Scouting about he notices a section of the tavern was cleared out, and a women was leaning against a chair, aiming two pistols at two bottles before releasing the bullets from them and shattering the glass. A grin on his face the young Blackguard decides to do what he does best and blunder everything up use his silver tongue. Pulling out a seat he sits down next to her and says "Well, isn't it your lucky da-" before preemptively getting cut off by the sight of a rather impressive Dragon looking pistol, it's barrel cocked upward to his jaw as a grin grows across her face "Not happening buddy...... Wait, aren't you that idiot that got arrested for yelling some nonsense?" She says, rather interested in the Blackguards stupidity. Managing a stiff upper lip Lucius says "That's Sir Idiot to you," he further examines the women; Pale skin, red eyes, supple form with a bandoleer.... and the slightest indication of sharp teeth "And besides. It's not like I'm the only one here hiding something...." he raises an armored finger and points toward his teeth.

Gritting her teeth at him he continues "That's pretty clever, hiding out in a tavern while it's daylight. Everyone here is too drunk to notice something as slight as that, ample supply of easy food, and most of all dim lighting...... Tell me, what are your thoughts on a job offer?" She lowers the pistol, only slightly, and raises an eyebrow "Me and some associates are in need of some hired muscle. Someone to keep our rabble in line. You seem.... capable enough of intimidation," he makes a gesture to the pistol "And besides, i'd offer better protection then hiding out in some pub. What do you say?"

The vampire takes a moment to contemplate, her gun constantly aimed at Lucius, before finally she lowered it and instead raised her hand "Names Valerie Kilgore, Pirate Extraordinaire. And who am I doing business with exactly?" She says as Lucius raises his black gauntlet to shake hers "Names Lucius, Lucius Medrek. Now, let's discuss business." And from there the two proceeded to sit around for an hour, Lucius getting more and more dizzy while Valerie remained sober due to her undead nature. Perhaps not the best state of mind to be handling money, but hey Lucius has done stupider things in shorter amounts of time. Finally, his mind blasted, Lucius decides to stumble out of the tavern, Vampire Pirate in tow (Covering herself with a heavy robe to avoid direct sunlight and moving in front of the hulking Blackguards shadow). Getting to the house he bellows inside "HEY! I GOT US A MERCENARY! AND SHE'S NOT UGLY!" He pauses and looks at Valerie "Uh, no offense." She resigns to glowering at him with intense hatred and checking her pistols to make sure they're loaded and ready.
    “I’m a Terrorist not an idiot.” - Me
    ░▄▀▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▄░░░░░░░░░
    ░█░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░░▄░
    █░░▀░░▀░░░░░▀▄▄░░█░█
    █░▄░█▀░▄░░░░░░░▀▀░░█
    █░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    ░█░░▄▄░░▄▄▄▄░░▄▄░░█░
    ░█░▄▀█░▄▀░░█░▄▀█░▄▀░
    ░░▀░░░▀░░░░░▀░░░▀░░░