New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 49 of 50 FirstFirst ... 24394041424344454647484950 LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,470 of 1475
  1. - Top - End - #1441
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: [MLP FIM] Bridle Shores Dream World/Time Bubbles Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Lycan 01 View Post
    "Eh, you never know," Snickers shrugs in response to Grills. "You've probably get Spitfire's attention at least."

The baker then looks back to Sandy, clops his forehooves together excitedly, and grins. "I have good news, though! I think I know a few ways I can help you! I know a recipe for gender bending pies, while will help with the whole gender discrepancy issue. Ooooor..."

Snickers leans in dramatically, so that he's eye-to-eye with Sandy with only inches between them. "I can get you..." he whispers in a hushed, awe-filled voice, "The Cookie of Destiny."
    "The... what now?" Silverpine asked, scratching his head.

2. - Top - End - #1442
    Titan in the Playground

"Eh, you never know," Snickers shrugs in response to Grills. "You've probably get Spitfire's attention at least."

The baker then looks back to Sandy, clops his forehooves together excitedly, and grins. "I have good news, though! I think I know a few ways I can help you! I know a recipe for gender bending pies, while will help with the whole gender discrepancy issue. Ooooor..."

Snickers leans in dramatically, so that he's eye-to-eye with Sandy with only inches between them. "I can get you..." he whispers in a hushed, awe-filled voice, "The Cookie of Destiny."
    Sandy stood eye-to-eye with the baker, mouth drawn up completely flat. His gaze was unreadable, nay, there was not a trace of emotion there. He lacked even the presence of mind to move back to keep his personal space unoccupied. There was only room for one thought in the little pegasus' mind:

"...what?!"
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

3. - Top - End - #1443
    Troll in the Playground

Filly Stadium

"Cookie of...Destiny?....Is that just an extra delicious cookie?"
    Fox asked hopefully, since he didn't really like this dark baking stuff, it was scary.
    -

Chaser residence

Cloud

Cloud put it on her head instead and wore it like a helm. "I kinda like here on my head instead....makes me look like an awesoooome warrior queen."

4. - Top - End - #1444
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

The Stadium

Snickers hops up in his chair and strikes a dramatic pose, pointing a hoof at Sandy. "Yes, the Cookie of Destiny! It will give you all the confidence and charisma that you need! Just eat it, and it'll make you as awesome as you need to be for as long as you need to be! Meeting that Wonderbolt will be a cinch! And it'll be no trouble at all for me to get my hooves on it for ya. Just one bite, and Destiny will be on your side," Snickers explains with an enthusiastic grin.
    Anemoia: Nostalgia for a time you've never known.

5. - Top - End - #1445
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

The Stadium

Snickers hops up in his chair and strikes a dramatic pose, pointing a hoof at Sandy. "Yes, the Cookie of Destiny! It will give you all the confidence and charisma that you need! Just eat it, and it'll make you as awesome as you need to be for as long as you need to be! Meeting that Wonderbolt will be a cinch! And it'll be no trouble at all for me to get my hooves on it for ya. Just one bite, and Destiny will be on your side," Snickers explains with an enthusiastic grin.
    "Food magic. I typically don't trust food magic without a proper kitchen. And I doubt even the restaurant across the street is quality." Grills tapped his chin with caution then immediately was entranced by the game.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

6. - Top - End - #1446
    Titan in the Playground

Chaser residence
    Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post

Cloud

Cloud put it on her head instead and wore it like a helm. "I kinda like here on my head instead....makes me look like an awesoooome warrior queen."
    It took Garion all of two seconds to get a bucket on his head as well. He stroked his chin thoughtfully, continually shifting his head to keep the bucket from falling over his eyes. "Hmm, I do feel kinda awesome...though not so much queeny." He wrinkled his nose. "You can take the queen stuff, I won't mind."

(Will be waiting on Silverpine for the stuff in the Stadium)

7. - Top - End - #1447
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    "Food magic. I typically don't trust food magic without a proper kitchen. And I doubt even the restaurant across the street is quality." Grills tapped his chin with caution then immediately was entranced by the game.
    Silverpine shuddered. "After that sandwich incident, I'm not about to trust in any magically conjured food."

8. - Top - End - #1448
    Titan in the Playground

The Stadium

Sandy shrank back from the hoof in his face, almost as if it'd grow teeth and bite him. Speaking of... His eyes darted to beneath the seat, picturing the baker plucking a shining cookie from some dark portal while cackling madly. That certainly wouldn't have any nasty repercussions at all. "Y-yeah, I dunno about all this. Magical cookies an' fire shows an' private meetin's..." He bit his lip in hesitation. Why couldn't the universe toss some of these insane dilemmas somepony else's way for once? Gearstride would totally love to eat magical cookies and make out with star athletes.

Nothing for it. He would have to put his hoof down, and a put an end to this nonsense once and for all. Time to be the biggest stallion - metaphorically speaking - and make himself heard!

Sandy bowed his head low, fiddling anxiously with his hooves. "Guys, I-I appreciate all you're tryin' t'do, but if I'm being perfectly honest with ya'll, I don't really...want...to meet...th'...Wonderbolt...Snow Angel..."

Well, maybe they heard that. If they were listening very hard.

9. - Top - End - #1449
    Troll in the Playground

Filly Stadium

Fox Trot would have been that stallion to have heard Sandy, but alas, his thoughts were still on about The Cookie of Destiny. "All the confidence?" He doubly questioned. He could have definitely used the confidence in speaking with Icy...about the stuff back home...and drama...

Chaser Residence

Cloud

"Awesome...well, let's go and take this stuff outside, sooner we pack this away, sooner we can leave and have lake time fun time!"
    The little filly wagged her tail and flicked more of his stuff on her own back and began to trot out the door.

10. - Top - End - #1450
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

The Stadium

Snickers frowns slightly at Grills and Silverpine's dismissive and disdainful attitudes towards baking sorcery.

At Fox Trot's question, he nods. "Yup. Cookie of Destiny gives you all the confidence and awesomeness you need. There's also a Brownie of Destiny, a Muffin of Destiny, and a Bagel of Destiny. They all do the same thing, of course. But some ponies prefer muffins, some don't like cookies, et cetera..." he shrugs.

And then Sandy is... reticent. Snickers gives him a sympathetic look. "Hey, it's alright..." he tells his friend in a calm and comforting tone. "I'm just trying to help you out. It's no trouble for me, and it won't be trouble for you. You won't feel weird, there are no side-effects... It's just a cookie that unlocks the confidence and capabilities you are fully capable of."

"I mean, think about it..." he says with a soft smile. "What's the worst thing that can happen, with or without the cookie? If things don't go well, she forgets all about you, and you move on with your life. If things go well, at the very least you get to hang out with her a bit. If things go awesomely... well..." he grins. "A Wonderbolt marefriend? That's nothing to sneeze at."

"But..." he sighs, "If you don't do anything? Well, what if you regret it? What if you kick yourself for it for the rest of your life? There's an old saying, Sandy. Better to try and to fail, than to never have tried at all. You can risk it and hope for the best... or you can wonder what could have been. Just sayin', just sayin'," he muses with a shrug.

11. - Top - End - #1451
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Grills

A score was made and Grills shouted "Yeah, Sandy! You have to take that risked. Like Elite just did. Just go for it!"
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

12. - Top - End - #1452
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    Sandy bowed his head low, fiddling anxiously with his hooves. "Guys, I-I appreciate all you're tryin' t'do, but--"

Well, maybe they heard that. If they were listening very hard.
    Silverpine only caught the first part before the roar of the crowd drowned out the rest. They were after all in a hoofball stadium.

So, with that sentence and Snicker's words in mind, he wrapped a wing around Sandy and brought him close. "Atta boy, Sandy. We believe in ya!"
    Last edited by Grif; 2012-12-14 at 07:08 AM.

13. - Top - End - #1453
    Titan in the Playground

[Hoofball Stadium]

Sandy looked...conflicted by Snicker's advice. Especially when he mentioned regret. Part of him had been hoping to just get shoved one way or another like Gear and Silverpine always did; he could either justify putting his hoof down, or let himself get swept away like always. But sympathetic advice, given with his well-being in mind? That stirred his already-tangled thoughts, throwing doubt on his choice.

Well, doubt on his choice about meeting Snow Angel. He still didn't want to eat anything that Snickers gave him until they'd had a lonnnnnng talk about his baking practices.

Sandy sighed, and looked away from Snickers' gaze. "I think-"

*BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA*

Somepony right behind them blew an air horn, and poor Sandy got the brunt of the wall of sound. His mane was blown back, his eyes spun wildly, and his ears were filled with incessant ringing. Their encouraging shouts would fall on deaf ears. Temporarily deaf, anyhow. When Silverpine pulled him close, his head lolled about lazily, still dazed from the sudden, noisy onslaught.

Maybe the middle of a packed stadium wasn't the best place for a heart-to-heart chat.

(And thus begins a train of mini-field trips Sandy takes with his various friends, the situation managing to get worse every time he comes back. )

[Chaser Residence]

There was a decree that Garion could get behind.

The two of them made short order of the rest of his things, though they'd probably need a few trips to get it all. Once outside, Garion would wave to Smoothie and Spark, though by sheer coincidence he'd miss the kisses that Smoothie kept sneaking her coltfriend.
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2012-12-15 at 01:37 AM.

14. - Top - End - #1454
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

Stadium

Snickers rubs his ears in pain. "Maybe this isn't the best place to talk about this?" he says louder than intended due to his horn-hampered hearing. "Think we should drag him to the snack bar or something?"

(Had Benson's permission to skip Fox.)

15. - Top - End - #1455
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Stadium

Snickers rubs his ears in pain. "Maybe this isn't the best place to talk about this?" he says louder than intended due to his horn-hampered hearing. "Think we should drag him to the snack bar or something?"

A frown appeared. The folded legs are conjured. "Aw. I'll miss the game if we go out there." Then eyes narrowed. "Sandy, you better confess your feeling to this mare." Then a mane smoked. "You can't chicken out now."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

16. - Top - End - #1456
    Ettin in the Playground

Stadium

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    A frown appeared. The folded legs are conjured. "Aw. I'll miss the game if we go out there." Then eyes narrowed. "Sandy, you better confess your feeling to this mare." Then a mane smoked. "You can't chicken out now."
    "Ow, ow." Silverpine winced, his ears flattening. "Maybe Grills can stay with Fox if he really wants to watch the game."

17. - Top - End - #1457
    Titan in the Playground

"What's the big deal?" Smoothie asks the embarrassed Spark Chaser. She waves back to Garion with a smile.

(Wow, we're actually going to need a second of this thread).

18. - Top - End - #1458
    Troll in the Playground

Filly Stadium

Fox winced and shut his eyes and immediately covered his throbbing ears with his hooves and rubbed them. "waaah...air horns should be banned...!" He shouted loudly unable to hear properly. He stared at the others, hooves still over his head, and blinked. mouths moving but barely any sound. Waaaaaah!

"I'M DEAF! I'M DEAF I CAN BARELY HEAR YOU ALL!"
    He panic-shouted. Though really he ought to just remove his hooves from over his ears. Derp.
    ===

Chaser Residence

"You know what t-the big deal is.."
    He flushed and then coughed into his hoof and tried to act normal as the other two came out. He then carried the picnic basket on his back but took a moment to stop and wave back at Garion as he then resumed and bounced the basket into the wagon. He then got on his hind legs and nudged the basket into place with his forehooves to make it fit just right.

Anyways.

"There you two are. Go on, put your things in the back, I need to go back in the house and get my saddle bag."
    Mrs Chaser told Garion and Cloud as she passed by them and trotted into the house.

19. - Top - End - #1459
    Titan in the Playground

[Stadium]

With his ears still ringing, all Sandy caught was a muffled sound from Fox Trot. Sort of sounded like he was panicking about something? And holding his head? He glanced at his friend in confusion. "WHAT? WHAT ARE YOU SAYING? WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOUR EARS?" The little pegasus reached up and massaged his own ears. "TRY RUBBING THEM! IT SOMETIMES HELPS!"

[Chaser Residence]

Garion would try and maneuver his things into the back. Rather, he would try stuffing them in wherever he could. Buckets and other beach toys would get balanced in the wagon, only to fall out the minute he turned his back.

Clearly, he was best at packing.

(bleh, sorry for the short post, really tired)

20. - Top - End - #1460
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

The Stadium

Snickers smiles sheepishly to the smouldering-maned Grills. "Um, I'll talk to Sandy. You just enjoy the game."

He then gestures with a hoof for Sandy to follow, before wiggling his way through the seats to make his way off to the snack bar, hopefully with Sandy in tow.

21. - Top - End - #1461
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"What?! What you say?! YOU G OUT WITH SANDY! I'LL STAY HEAR WITH FOX!" shouted the flame-haired chef.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

22. - Top - End - #1462
    Titan in the Playground

[Stadium]

Sandy's ears perked up. "WHAT? DID SOMEPONY SAY MY NAME? WHO-" He turned and caught a glimpse of Snickers motioning to him. But darn this roaring stadium, he couldn't make out a word of it. "WHAT ARE YOU SAYING? I CAN'T HEAR YOU!"

This was just getting ridiculous. Sandy shook his head and made his way out of the the aisle. "MAYBE WE SHOULD TALK OUTSIDE WHERE IT'S LESS NOISY! AND GET SOME SNACKS TOO!" And with that, he made his way off to the snack bar, hopefully with Snickers in tow.
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2012-12-16 at 06:56 PM.

23. - Top - End - #1463
    Ettin in the Playground

[Stadium]

Sandy's ears perked up. "WHAT? DID SOMEPONY SAY MY NAME? WHO-" He turned and caught a glimpse of Snickers motioning to him. But darn this roaring stadium, he couldn't make out a word of it. "WHAT ARE YOU SAYING? I CAN'T HEAR YOU!"

This was just getting ridiculous. Sandy shook his head and made his way out of the the aisle. "MAYBE WE SHOULD TALK OUTSIDE WHERE IT'S LESS NOISY! AND GET SOME SNACKS TOO!" And with that, he made his way off to the snack bar, hopefully with Snickers in tow.
    Silverpine followed suit, since technically, he did offer to help as well. Though Sandy himself might not have agreed.

24. - Top - End - #1464
    Titan in the Playground

[Chaser Residence]

Garion would try and maneuver his things into the back. Rather, he would try stuffing them in wherever he could. Buckets and other beach toys would get balanced in the wagon, only to fall out the minute he turned his back.

Clearly, he was best at packing.
    "Smoothie" Helped Garion pack.

Chaser Residence

"You know what t-the big deal is.."
    He flushed and then coughed into his hoof and tried to act normal as the other two came out. He then carried the picnic basket on his back but took a moment to stop and wave back at Garion as he then resumed and bounced the basket into the wagon. He then got on his hind legs and nudged the basket into place with his forehooves to make it fit just right.

Anyways.

"There you two are. Go on, put your things in the back, I need to go back in the house and get my saddle bag."
    Mrs Chaser told Garion and Cloud as she passed by them and trotted into the house.
    "Smoothie" put anything she brought with her, which was basically nothing, in the back of the wagon.

25. - Top - End - #1465
    Troll in the Playground

Chaser Residence

Anyways, fast forward everything and Garion's and the Chaser's stuff would find its way into the back of the wagon.

"Alright everypony, get inside the wagon and make yourselves secure, and don't tell anypony you rode without a seatbelt."
    Mrs. Chaser said with a playful smile.
    ===========

Ballgame

"WHAT? WHERE IS EVERYPONY GOING?"
    Fox asked Grills who remained as he watched the other three leave.

26. - Top - End - #1466
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

Stadium

Snickers turns back to Fox Trot, and makes an eating gesture with his mouth and hoof, to show he's going to the snack bar. He also points to Sandy, and opens his mouth a few times, to illustrate a "talking" gesture.

After that, he scurries after Sandy.

Once they're near the snack bar, he taps Sandy on the shoulder. "Feeling better? Got your hearing back?" he asks somewhat loudly, just in case.

27. - Top - End - #1467
    Titan in the Playground

Chaser Residence

Anyways, fast forward everything and Garion's and the Chaser's stuff would find its way into the back of the wagon.

"Alright everypony, get inside the wagon and make yourselves secure, and don't tell anypony you rode without a seatbelt."
    Beautiful Nightmare got into the wagon, and decided to sit next to Spark Chaser, because why not. She was looking forward to her day at the beach.

Smoothie

Smoothie had found all of her items, and was ready to go see Spark Chaser as soon as Pyrite got here, here being the library.

28. - Top - End - #1468
    Titan in the Playground

Chaser Residence

Garion ideally chose a spot next to Cloud. A court jester had to always stay close to his Queen in case of emergency jesting, after all. And for further amusement, let's say they both get to sit behind the lovey-dovey couple. "Miss Chaser, what's a seatbelt?" he asked innocently.

Stadium

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    Silverpine followed suit, since technically, he did offer to help as well. Though Sandy himself might not have agreed.
    Stadium

After that, he scurries after Sandy.

Once they're near the snack bar, he taps Sandy on the shoulder. "Feeling better? Got your hearing back?" he asks somewhat loudly, just in case.
    Sandy winced at the sudden rise in volume. "Yeah, yeah, m'hearin's fine." He glanced left and right, seeing if anypony was staring at them, only to find Silverpine standing next to him. "Oh! Uh, hey Silverpine. Didn't see you comin' along too." Drat. Well there went the option of figuring out what the hay Snickers was up to with that scary portal nonsense. He had to do that quick, before the baker tried to get any of his friends to eat that "Destiny Food" or whatever he'd called it.

He forced a nervous smile to both of them as his mind worked on a work-around. "Er, so, what were we talkin' about again?"

29. - Top - End - #1469
    Ettin in the Playground

Sandy winced at the sudden rise in volume. "Yeah, yeah, m'hearin's fine." He glanced left and right, seeing if anypony was staring at them, only to find Silverpine standing next to him. "Oh! Uh, hey Silverpine. Didn't see you comin' along too." Drat. Well there went the option of figuring out what the hay Snickers was up to with that scary portal nonsense. He had to do that quick, before the baker tried to get any of his friends to eat that "Destiny Food" or whatever he'd called it.

He forced a nervous smile to both of them as his mind worked on a work-around. "Er, so, what were we talkin' about again?"
    Silverpine dug at his ears a few times to make sure he wasn't permanently deafened. He blinked as Sandy addressed him. "Oh, we're here to talk about how we're going to maximise your chances of hooking up with Snow Angel, right?" He looked to Snickers for confirmation.

30. - Top - End - #1470
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Ballgame

"WHAT? WHERE IS EVERYPONY GOING?"
    Fox asked Grills who remained as he watched the other three leave.
    Grills didn't understand Fox Trot at first. He looked at him puzzled. Then the light bulb turned on when .Silverpine did the pantomime. He shrugged and pointed at the near scoring shot.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater