New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 45 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2035363738394041424344454647484950 LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,350 of 1478
  1. - Top - End - #1321
    Orc in the Playground

Default Re: [BiTPR2] Bleach in The Playground: Renewed Revolution Thread I

[Mortal World]
    (City Park - vs. Ragehorn)

Ragehorn reacts to the arrow about the same way he has been... by simply trucking through it. Unfortunately, the sudden motion leads to the arrow sinking into its side, and that doesn't do much more than seemingly enrage it. That, combined with the fact that it now has a kid hanging off its horn, pushes the beast...

Into bucking madly. Bobbing its head up and down, and leaping with a thunderous crash complementing each landing. "OI YEH USELESS KIDDO, INNIT A FREE RIDE! GE'OFF!"

Katsuo approaches the bull from a safe distance, observing in shock. He had always thought he'd seen creatures like this on occasion, but...

"...DO YOU... NEED HELP?" He wasn't sure what to do. But... he felt, he knew, he couldn't just stand by.

(City Streets - vs. Shell Scrapper)

Shell Scrapper grunts as the pair of teens piles on it, and another bullet pierces its leg. With a growl, it drops the child, finally, though it doesn't seem to be that wounded...

However, it takes advantage of its digits being free, and with a speed somewhat surprising for its ponderous nature up to now, it punches with startling proficiency, an extra plate sliding over its monstrous fists, and spikes extending outwards as it swipes for Natsuko and Tamaki.

"Do you know how long I've hunted? How long I've survived the shinigami's worthless patrols? How many foolish quincy I've taught their own hubris?" Even should Natsuki and Tamaki break off, it starts pounding the ground and tossing rubble at them and Chuck.

"I have endured! And some greenhorn kids will not stop me!"
    My Homebrew
    Sick props to Akrim.elf for the rockin' Chouko-tar!

BitP: Reborn² characters!
    Madokapunk!

2. - Top - End - #1322
    Bugbear in the Playground

[Hueco Mundo]
    Encima de Las Noches

Unlike Daiki, Valentina had absolutely no reason to not release her Zanpakuto, because she lacks the raw destructive power that he has.

Before Sawada stopped the normal flow of time, Valentina was able to use her Resurrección, by stating, "Obscure." As such, she looked more like a panther. Her skin turned red, and she looked decidedly less humanlike. Her left arm appeared to be some sort of massive black brush, and her right arm became large black jaws.

As time begins to inch by, she finds herself unable to do anything meaningful.

She watches as Sawada self-destructs in slow-motion. It looks horrifyingly painful.

The massive wave of energy hits her right arm first. At first, it just hurts. Then, Valentina watches in horror as her arm begins vaporizing in the sheer amount of energy. This continues all the way up her arm, reaching her shoulder.

Hitting her left brush-arm, the energy begins to be absorbed into her, strengthening her internal defenses and preventing the rest of her from being disintegrated as well.

After the destruction ends and the light is gone, Valentina's Resurreción has burned off.

She's kneeling, in normal form, as the excess absorbed energy escapes through where her right arm was.

La Sexta Espada stares blankly at the ground, in shock. My arm...why can't I feel...?

[Mortal World]
    Leaving the Cheap Noodle Vendor

I heard that, in Brazil, they have good barbecues. Not with barbecue sauce...but basically the same thing, right? Too bad they're not in Brazil...

"One can only hope," adds Caeyrn. He starts to walk towards that restaurant, waiting for The American if necessary.

When/If they arrive there, it'll look as previously described. I'm sure that, if she asked for it, they'll even have some dried pepper powdery stuff.
    Last edited by 5a Violista; 2013-06-08 at 10:32 AM.
    Favorite sports:
    Fencing
    Football (Soccer)
    Figure Skating
    (and basically everything else that starts with 'f')
    ALSO! Come roleplay FFRPG in the Nexus!
    Nexus Characters.

3. - Top - End - #1323

Hueco Mundo

Jehoel's statement was right. Loyalty does form strong bonds. Tinja's showing of loyalty to her Fraccion furthered strengthened the bond that was between them. To Randii, it may not have been all that strong or important, but the bond was still there. And in the past few moments, it had grown.

Randii takes Tinja's body carefully from the Primera. She carries the Espada with one arm supporting her shoulders and one arm supporting her knees. Randii wasn't very big, but she didn't show any signs of struggle with the weight of Tinja's body.

Randii gave a short nod to Jehoel. I will.

Then she will head back to her district, to lay Tinja down so she could rest.

Quotes and goodies:
    Spoiler
    Show
    You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here! - Jayne Cobb

I swear by my pretty floral bonnet, I will end you. - Malcolm Reynolds

Because I'm allergic to things I don't wanna do. *coughcough* - Caboose
    Photos from the 2014 Woodward Dream Cruise.

CHARACTERS
    I has a story! Updates when I can.
    3DS Friend Code: 2595-1862-5907

4. - Top - End - #1324

Quote Originally Posted by Edge View Post
    Mortal World
    "I am a bit beyond the bounds of my spécialité. So I shall bid you all adieu and avoid getting in the way."

She curtseys again, before turning to Sora.

"Ah, Monsieur Sora, non? Have you been given the grand tour of la cathédrale yet? I have not yet seen it all. Perhaps we should explore together, get out of the way of les cerveaux, hmm?"
    Sora grinned, a wide huge grin that implied many, vicious things, most of them involving pointy teeth. "Ah, that'd be wunnerful, darlin'! Ah was 'oping ta get a more complete tour 'fore I lef' y'all ta return ter mah own devices."

He's already following her out the door as he continues to talk - his words drawling and lingering in the air, as vapid and superfluous as the jacket he was wearing. "Ya know, that usual thangs - na' goin' ter school, devourin' Hollows... all that good stuff! Should be fun, if only 'til the next search an' rescue."
    Last edited by Terry576; 2013-06-07 at 09:44 PM.
    I make avatars. Send me a request.
    BiTP:RCharacters
    Let's Play: Video Games!
    I suffer from major insomnia, don't be surprised if I'm on at odd hours.

5. - Top - End - #1325
    Ettin in the Playground

Hueco Mundo
    Dome of Las Noches

The flaring reiatsus subside, Clovis can tell that a number of the espada are severely wounded. But the shinigami is gone, and he knows for a fact that he didn't leave.

No foul there.

In a blur of sonido, Clovis appears besides the gathering, counting the wounded and the not-so-wounded. He contrasts quite a bit, given that his choice of vestuary is clearly derived from the human world, and also not white.

"Well, well, well. What have we here? It would seen your lordships took quite a beating."

He comes a bit closer to Valentina, she looks the worst in the bunch.

"You specially, my dear, look positively unbecoming."

And he spins on his heels, turning to Jehoel and bowing.

"After this, I am sure you and your peers would love a good, healing bath, your lordship. As it happens, I have something that would help like nothing else in this world that you have likely seen. Would you like to try it?"

"All of you, indeed."
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrewing

6. - Top - End - #1326
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

Mortal World

Tamaki manages grab the child dodge the swipe thanks to his trick enhance his jumping ability. However this leaves him to be clipped on his shoulder by a piece of flung debris. This causes him to spiral and puts cracks in his shoulder pauldron. He lands haphazardly on the ground before he picks himself up. He then starts dodging the debris rapidly once he comes to his senses. Eventually he deposits the child as far as possible from the hollow before re-engaging.

He tries to fire his Vulcan's at the already damaged spots on Shell Scrapper and generally just be an annoying fly to draw as much heat as possible from Charles and Natsuki.

7. - Top - End - #1327

Quote Originally Posted by strawberryman View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    [Mortal World]

Ragehorn reacts to the arrow about the same way he has been... by simply trucking through it. Unfortunately, the sudden motion leads to the arrow sinking into its side, and that doesn't do much more than seemingly enrage it. That, combined with the fact that it now has a kid hanging off its horn, pushes the beast...

Into bucking madly. Bobbing its head up and down, and leaping with a thunderous crash complementing each landing. "OI YEH USELESS KIDDO, INNIT A FREE RIDE! GE'OFF!"

Katsuo approaches the bull from a safe distance, observing in shock. He had always thought he'd seen creatures like this on occasion, but...

"...DO YOU... NEED HELP?" He wasn't sure what to do. But... he felt, he knew, he couldn't just stand by.
    [Mortal World]
    The Park

Naito clings onto Ragehorn's horn for dear life, managing to keep his grip for several seconds. When Katsuo addresses him, he looks up at the boy and tries to keep eye contact despite the violent shaking.

"Just stay back! We have everything under-"

Naturally, this is the moment that Ragehorn manages to dislodge Naito, sending him flying.

Oh, balls.

Naito crashes heavily into the ground, rolling several times before pulling himself out of the tumble and into a crouch next to Katsuo. He dusts his hat off, dislodged in the fray but caught in his hand, then puts it back on his head.

"Seriously. Stay back. We have this."

Standing, Naito pounds his fists together, closes his eyes, and bows his head. He takes a deep breath in.

Feel the power. Draw it in. Let's hope this works.

Since yesterday, Naito has been increasingly aware of the spiritual energy latent in the air around him. Now, he pulls it in to himself, absorbing nearby Reishi.

Quote Originally Posted by Mahonri Violist View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    [Hueco Mundo]
    Encima de Las Noches

Unlike Daiki, Valentina had absolutely no reason to not release her Zanpakuto, because she lacks the raw destructive power that he has.

Before Sawada stopped the normal flow of time, Valentina was able to use her Resurrección, by stating, "Obscure." As such, she looked more like a panther. Her skin turned red, and she looked decidedly less humanlike. Her left arm appeared to be some sort of massive black brush, and her right arm became large black jaws.

As time begins to inch by, she finds herself unable to do anything meaningful.

She watches as Sawada self-destructs in slow-motion. It looks horrifyingly painful.

The massive wave of energy hits her right arm first. At first, it just hurts. Then, Valentina watches in horror as her arm begins vaporizing in the sheer amount of energy. This continues all the way up her arm, reaching her shoulder.

Hitting her left brush-arm, the energy begins to be absorbed into her, strengthening her internal defenses and preventing the rest of her from being disintegrated as well.

After the destruction ends and the light is gone, Valentina's Resurreción has burned off.

She's kneeling, in normal form, as the excess absorbed energy escapes through where her right arm was.

La Sexta Espada stares blankly at the ground, in shock. My arm...why can't I feel my arm?
    [Hueco Mundo]
    Roof of Las Noches

Jehoel, finished speaking, steps over to Valentina once he sees her condition. He kneels down in front of her, trying to get a look at her injury.

"Valentina? Do you require assistance?"

Quote Originally Posted by Draken View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    Hueco Mundo
    Dome of Las Noches

The flaring reiatsus subside, Clovis can tell that a number of the espada are severely wounded. But the shinigami is gone, and he knows for a fact that he didn't leave.

No foul there.

In a blur of sonido, Clovis appears besides the gathering, counting the wounded and the not-so-wounded. He contrasts quite a bit, given that his choice of vestuary is clearly derived from the human world, and also not white.

"Well, well, well. What have we here? It would seen your lordships took quite a beating."

He comes a bit closer to Valentina, she looks the worst in the bunch.

"You specially, my dear, look positively unbecoming."

And he spins on his heels, turning to Jehoel and bowing.

"After this, I am sure you and your peers would love a good, healing bath, your lordship. As it happens, I have something that would help like nothing else in this world that you have likely seen. Would you like to try it?"

"All of you, indeed."
    Jehoel looks up at Clovis as the enigmatic Arrancar approaches. He shakes his head.

"I am uninjured."
    Truly awesome Ark Tamaeus avatar by Bryn. Full size version here.

8. - Top - End - #1328
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

[Mortal World]

Shell Scrapper grunts as the pair of teens piles on it, and another bullet pierces its leg. With a growl, it drops the child, finally, though it doesn't seem to be that wounded...

However, it takes advantage of its digits being free, and with a speed somewhat surprising for its ponderous nature up to now, it punches with startling proficiency, an extra plate sliding over its monstrous fists, and spikes extending outwards as it swipes for Natsuko and Tamaki.

"Do you know how long I've hunted? How long I've survived the shinigami's worthless patrols? How many foolish quincy I've taught their own hubris?" Even should Natsuki and Tamaki break off, it starts pounding the ground and tossing rubble at them and Chuck.

"I have endured! And some greenhorn kids will not stop me!"
    Charles calmly disappears in a burst of Hirenkyaku, now well over to one side of the beast.

He's currently talking one of the rectangles from his bandoleer; if Natsuki gets the chance to look, it almost seems like a...Seele Schneider? Either way, he opens a slot on the side of his rifle and loads in the object, racking the bolt into place. The very slight hum of the gun increases just a bit, and its glow gets a bit brighter.

Charles just sights down the scope, letting it scan over the creature for a moment, before zeroing in for a shot.

"It takes a hunter to kill a hunter."

And with that, he pulls the trigger. As soon as he does, what is clearly a compact Seele Schneider projectile tears out at several times the speed of sound, a razor-sharp vibrating projectile of reishi that goes right for the armored helmet of Shell Scrapper. Worst case, it should at least crack the helmet. Then the others could finish cracking open the metaphorical egg.

9. - Top - End - #1329
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Terry576 View Post
    Sora grinned, a wide huge grin that implied many, vicious things, most of them involving pointy teeth. "Ah, that'd be wunnerful, darlin'! Ah was 'oping ta get a more complete tour 'fore I lef' y'all ta return ter mah own devices."

He's already following her out the door as he continues to talk - his words drawling and lingering in the air, as vapid and superfluous as the jacket he was wearing. "Ya know, that usual thangs - na' goin' ter school, devourin' Hollows... all that good stuff! Should be fun, if only 'til the next search an' rescue."
    Mortal World
    Cathedral of the Trifold Eye

"Ah, bien! Come then, Monsieur Sora."

She beckons him out of the impromptu conference room, waiting until they are out of earshot from the others before speaking again.

"A little advice, monsieur. You may be part of la famille, but call me 'darling' again, and I will personally introduce you to levels of pain that will make even your worst nightmares seem like a day at the park," she beams, the most serene smile imaginable on her face. "Now, let us begin our tour avec la cuisine."
    Last edited by Edge; 2013-06-08 at 06:19 AM.

10. - Top - End - #1330
    Ogre in the Playground

[Mortal World]
    City Streets- vs. SHELL SCRAPPER

Natsuki grunts as she jumps away, starting to dodge the boulders as she withdraws her own Seele Schneider from her belt. "No. And I don't care."

She activates the blade, waiting for Chuck to make his shot... before dashing in, aiming straight at the mask.

City Park- vs. RAGEHORN

Hinata blinks a little as her second shot is sent flying, aimed at the torso of the Hollow and quickly followed by a second aimed at the mask. ...Reishi gathering... that's a Quincy technique. Doesn't look like he's trained, though.

The intent of the arrows is to distract and pin rather than to seriously injure right now, though.

[Hueco Mundo]

Daiki frowns as he approaches Valentina. "She looks like she's going into shock."

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Revlid View Post
    And so it was that Zaeed, Aang, Winry, Ezio, Sadoko and Snow White all set out on their epic journey to destroy The Empire.

God I love Exalted.

Gold Dragon avatar by Serpentine

11. - Top - End - #1331
    Ettin in the Playground

Kobold

smile Re: [BiTPR2] Bleach in The Playground: Renewed Revolution Thread I

[Mortal World]
    (City Park)

"Unexpectedly impressive, possibly higher capacities than intel suggested"

A voice says, just a metre-and-a-half behind Katsuo, the stranger casually walking towards him. At first glance, it may look like she just got down from the tree. Smiling, she continues in a friendly, if oddly fascinated, tone.

"Don't you agree?"

At second glance, there are quite a few oddities. Firstly are her eyes which, with the shades replaced by spectacles, are revealed to be quite red. She seems to have discarded the casual outfit as well, now wearing a red ensemble both oddly patterned and allowing more freedom of movement. The sword by her side certainly wasn't there before either.

Strangely, should either Mortals or Hollow look, the stranger is still sitting in her old outfit, watching the battle coldly, despite also standing next to Katsuo. If they were to compare, they'd notice that the cheerful one has a much more strange hairstyle than the observing one as well.
    Treasured Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

Emphatic shirts.

Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post

At first, it was the smiley faces and the mannerisms. Then, it was the infernal magpie. It struck a chord. A cutely fiendish, macabre chord.

An then I saw Keveak in the sorting hat and you are just the cutest thing when you want to be. My gosh look at that. It's squee-inducing.

12. - Top - End - #1332
    Ogre in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

[Hueco Mundo]
    Roof of Las Noches

Landing on the roof Creon takes stock of the situation and walks over to his Espada, seeing Jehoel was already tending to her Creon keeps a few paces back.

"Perhaps we should take up your Jesters offer on Valentinas behalf Primera, seems she would benefit from any healing available."

13. - Top - End - #1333
    Ettin in the Playground

Hueco Mundo
    Dome of Las Noches

Clovis shakes his finger at Creon.

"I have discussed this with Lord Jehoel before. A jester serves a King, and he has clearly stated he is no such thing."

"I work in my capacity as a steward for now, taking good care of the empty Palacio Central."

Clovis skips over to stand by a hole in the dome.

"I shall go now to prepare it all with haste, bring her to the baths of the palace. And bring yourselves as well, even if unharmed, such intense hostilities just demand that you take care of your bodies afterward."

Clovis jumps down the hole.
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrewing

14. - Top - End - #1334
    Orc in the Playground

[Mortal World]

Ragehorn bears down, snorting as it charges full-bore at Naito. "GIT REDDYTAH DIE YEH STEPID KIDDIE! I DUN' GOTS TA STAP FER NAWWONE!" Whatever Naito's doing, it better be-

Katsuo leaps in the way just as Ragehorn is feet from Naito. There's a crash, and... Katsuo is holding the bull in place, grasping on its horns and anchoring his feet into the ground while he uses his shoulders to push against the hollow's mask.

"Oi... whot the bloody 'ell?" Ragehorn pushes strongly against Katsuo, budging him a couple inches, but the boy responds by just pushing straight back. "WHOT BLOODY KIDDIE THINSE KIN JUS UP'N STOP ME! I KINNAE BE STOPPED! I NIVVIR BIN STOPPED!" Ragehorn and Katsuo push against each other, holding ground, ever only giving inches, and taking them back immediately.

Katsuo grunts. "You're not..." With a burning defiance in his eyes (not that anyone can really see it), he gives a strong push to the side, leading the bull hollow at an angle away from Naito. "WHOT!? THIS IS..." Ragehorn attempts to buck away, but Naito just holds it in place, pushing strongly again as he forces further into the trees. "Going to hurt..."

Turning red, as he gains sufficient distance from Naito, Katsuo makes another grunt and... lifts the hollow straight up, and brings it back to the ground with a crunch. "ANYONE ELSE!" Katsuo himself plops to the ground, panting.

Ragehorn is stunned as it smashes into the ground. In the physical and mental sense. Probably about as stunned as the kids who just watched Katsuo toss the hollow.

With a roar... Shell Scrapper's 'helmet' is viciously cracked by the bullet. It was fortunate it dipped out of the bullet's path at the last second. But... as Natsuki pounces for the follow-up, while she doesn't get to his mask, its momentary pain is enough that the teen is able to do the job Chuck's bullet started, and the crack evolves into a full-blown shatter.

The mask is revealed, a spiky, semi-grinning visage with a beak, and ever-bared teeth. The distinctive black eyes look at Natsuki in shock...

But Shell Scrapper instinctively leaps back, swiping against Natsuki, and Tamaki if he's still around, with a powerful, spiked arm. Unfortunately, its leg armor has been weakened enough that it shatters on the action, and it has to take to using its arms as it barrels away from the scene with a surprising amount of speed.

Some distance away, it collapses, creating a garganta and crawling towards it. "Blasted kids... The good hunter knows when to cut his losses. But I'll be back..." Unfortunately, its pace is slow even as it starts to crawl into the dimensional tear...
    Last edited by strawberryman; 2013-06-08 at 11:41 AM.
    My Homebrew

Madokapunk!

15. - Top - End - #1335
    Ogre in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

[Soul Society]
    White tiger temple

After waiting awhile Castus decides that the Hollows spiritual pressure has been gone long enough and deactivates the shield before moving to leave, when he gets to the lobby there seems to be a lot more people than when he had entered. Taking a look around for the cause he heads to the entrance looking to find out who was ordering the people around.

While looking around the entrance he finds someone he hasn’t seen around in quite a while. Jogging over to greet the other member of the SSI before giving Hei Chan a grin and offering his hand to shake.

“Hei Chen! Good to see you back, how was your time in the mortal world, did you bring any interesting tech back with you?”

Not sure when this should be presumably fairly shortly after she comes skidding though the gate, if the shield isn't supposed to be deactivated I'll edit it.
    Last edited by Spacewolf; 2013-06-08 at 11:41 AM.

16. - Top - End - #1336
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

[Mortal World]

With a roar... Shell Scrapper's 'helmet' is viciously cracked by the bullet. It was fortunate it dipped out of the bullet's path at the last second. But... as Natsuki pounces for the follow-up, while she doesn't get to his mask, its momentary pain is enough that the teen is able to do the job Chuck's bullet started, and the crack evolves into a full-blown shatter.

The mask is revealed, a spiky, semi-grinning visage with a beak, and ever-bared teeth. The distinctive black eyes look at Natsuki in shock...

But Shell Scrapper instinctively leaps back, swiping against Natsuki, and Tamaki if he's still around, with a powerful, spiked arm. Unfortunately, its leg armor has been weakened enough that it shatters on the action, and it has to take to using its arms as it barrels away from the scene with a surprising amount of speed.

Some distance away, it collapses, creating a garganta and crawling towards it. "Blasted kids... The good hunter knows when to cut his losses. But I'll be back..." Unfortunately, its pace is slow even as it starts to crawl into the dimensional tear...
    There was a blur of motion, and Charles Anderson was standing on the upper back of the large hollow while it was still mostly out of the Garganta.

"No. You won't."

His voice was cold and pitiless as he placed the rifle against the back of the Hollow's head. It clearly carried another of those Seele Schneider Bullets, as it had the same glow and hum to it. It was also clearly ready to fire.

"Say goodnight."

And then Charles pulled the trigger, sending the high-velocity spiritual energy projectile into the Hollow's head and mask.

17. - Top - End - #1337

[Hueco Mundo]
    Up Top

Jehoel, kneeling in front of her, will see that her right arm is completely missing, along with the sleeve that was there. At least, now, her white jacket is more symmetrical, with no sleeves. That looks like it's really the only part severely damaged.

After Clovis left, Valentina sort-of returns to her senses. She reaches up to where her sleeve now ends. At least, now, her white jacket is more symmetrical.

She reaches down and grabs her sword. It is rather fortunate that she's left-handed. As Valentina stands up, she sheathes her sword on her right hip. She looks around, and everyone seems to be looking at her. Why is she the center of attention now? "I don't need anyone's help," she says. "Or pity."

I think it would be a good idea for her to go to the bath salts. Too bad she didn't pay attention to the offer...or anything else recently, for that matter. Looks like someone else will have to convince/trick/<desired method> her.

Mortal World
    School Kendo Club

Miya, oblivious to yet another hollow attack, is practicing sword-fighting at the school.
    Favorite sports:
    Fencing
    Football (Soccer)
    Figure Skating
    (and basically everything else that starts with 'f')
    ALSO! Come roleplay FFRPG in the Nexus!
    Nexus Characters.

18. - Top - End - #1338
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

Mortal World: The streets-Vs Shell Scrapper

Tamaki is swatted away by the hollows arm, his torso armor cracking quite a bit as he grits his teeth. However he knows he can use this to his advantage. Turning in the air as he is swatted away Tamaki lands feet first on a piece of very large debris. Using his 'trick' the force which he was launched at the debris is now transfered to his jump as he shoots forward like a bullet to put the Adjucator through Shell Scrappers skull.

19. - Top - End - #1339
    Ettin in the Playground

Kobold

[Mortal World]
    (City Park)

As the echo of Katsuo's smash fades, it is replaced by a clapping. Cheerfully skipping up to the two Mortals, the stranger beams at the two.

"Most revelatory! You both far exceed expectations, Tetsuhiko-san and stranger-san."

Walking closer and carefully giving the Hollow an analytic stare, the stranger puts a hand on her sword, a somewhat odd-looking katana in a white and red sheat, before speaking. The tone is still friendly, but slightly less cheerful.

"It would not inconvenience to entrap the Hollow for investigation of the source of their recent spike in activity, would it?"

She looks at the two, her eyes staying at Naito a bit longer. It might occur to either of them that she appears to be an albino, though apparently not as sensitive to light as Naito. Or at least, this one is not, as the observant version of the stranger still sits by a tree, watching from behind dark shades.

((Alice would know Naito's name from the SSI's intel, particularly from Ryuu, whom I believe to have met Naito. Apologies if I am wrong. ^_^'))
    Treasured Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

Emphatic shirts.

At first, it was the smiley faces and the mannerisms. Then, it was the infernal magpie. It struck a chord. A cutely fiendish, macabre chord.

An then I saw Keveak in the sorting hat and you are just the cutest thing when you want to be. My gosh look at that. It's squee-inducing.

20. - Top - End - #1340
    Orc in the Playground

Soul Society - the Memorial

"As with anything we Shinigami do, unity is our strength. The Pack is further proof of this. The Arrancar are fearsome individually, but because each of them values only their own strength, they don't work well together. And in the story of war, the most organized army wins."

The sudden words came from a ways away from Charlotte and Masaru. His red scarf billowed in the wind as Koutarou finished placing flowers and incense, and offering a quick prayer to other graves. A closer look would reveal he had apparently done so for every grave except the Kenpachi's so far.

"It's been a while, Masaru-kun. You feel a little different, but no worse for the wear."

A sad but true smile graced Koutarou's lips as he walked over to the pair. In the somewhat recent past, Masaru's hard partying had gained him a few choice encounters with Koutarou - usually during disciplinary hearings. For his own part, he didn't seem to condemn Masaru's behavior, and merely asked that he show restraint so as to not blemish the name of Seireitei.
    The Void, the Cold Steel, the Just Sword courtesy of Prime32.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

I met a girl with a really pensive look. I walk up to her, put a fifty cent coin in her hand, "For your thoughts. I know the going rate is supposed to be one, but I figure you play hardball."

She gave it back, "Keep it. Pretty sure a guy with your charm can find a way to have them for free anyway."

21. - Top - End - #1341
    Ogre in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

[Hueco Mundo]
    Up Top

Creon stays where he is not moving to help Valentina regain her footing, since she didn't seem to need it or want it.

"It's not pity Ma'am, we simply need our strongest fighters capable of fighting incase the Reapers try something like this again in response to our treaty offer. So perhaps you should take the Jester up on his offer of healing."

22. - Top - End - #1342

[Mortal World]
    The Park

Finishing his energy gathering at the last second, Naito winds up to strike back at Ragehorn.

"Alright, you ready for round..."

And then Katsuo steps in and proceeds to dominate Ragehorn in a contest of strength. Naito's arms drop to his sides, matching his jaw.

"What. I...you...what."

The stranger's condescending approach snaps Naito out of his confusion. He shoots her a sour look, but when she says his name, he swivels and slides into a combat stance, now facing her instead of the Hollow.

"Who are you, and how do you know my name?"

Spoiler
    Show
    It's worth noting that it's almost impossible to tell that Naito is albino. He's gotten very good at hiding it.

[Hueco Mundo]
    The Roof Of Las Noches

Jehoel nods once at Valentina's rejection of aide.

"Very well, the choice is yours. It would be wise, however, for you to go to the Central Palace. Clovis has offered a recuperative measure to anyone interested. It would do you good."

The statement is not condescending, and not commanding. A simple statement of fact, relaying information. This done, he flashes closer to the massive hole now present in the ceiling of Las Noches.

"I will get a building crew to begin work on the repair of the roof."
    Last edited by Dorizzit; 2013-06-08 at 12:41 PM.

23. - Top - End - #1343
    Orc in the Playground

[Mortal World]

Unfortunately for Tamaki, the turtle-hollow has long since barreled away, focusing everything into fleeing.

((Sorry, this was kind of intended to be Chuck's debut.))

But Chuck, being the swift hunter he is, catches up easily. As Shell Scrapper feels the pressure on its back, it growls, responding before he pulls the trigger.

"There will be more like me." And then, its mask is blown off.

Shell Scrapper dissolves into reishi, its alleged kill streak ended...

Katsuo pants. "H-hollow? What are you talking-"

But by now, the shock Ragehorn experienced is gone, and it starts thrashing, trying to stand up. "AH'LL GETCHEE FER THAT YEH BASTARD KIDDIE!" Its mask is cracked and fragmented in places from the impact, but it's still plenty "healthy".

Katsuo stands, ready to strike again. Although his stance denotes no real experience or knack for any kind of martial training. "Erm... I don't know what you're t-talking about, but it's getting up..."
    My Homebrew

Madokapunk!

24. - Top - End - #1344
    Ettin in the Playground

Kobold

[Mortal World]
    (City Park)

Changing from a smile to a surprised expression, the stranger quickly bows in apology to Naito. Standing back up, she politely replies as if Naito's question was the most natural one to ask.

"My apologies, I should introduce myself; Alice Ruggles, lived from 1882 to 1900 in Yorkshire and London. With my assurance that I am not here for either of your spirits, I am a Shinigami. My apologies again for my rudeness, Tetsuhiko-san, one forgets the feeling of someone inexplicably knowing your name after being dead for over a century."

Giving Naito an apologetic smile, Alice looks back at Ragehorn with concern.

"Rudeness may diminish in priority if the Hollow is not entrapped or purified before its recovery, however."

The Shinigami says, her tone indicating sincere worry for the two Mortals, despite the curious vocabulary.
    Treasured Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

Emphatic shirts.

25. - Top - End - #1345

[Mortal World]
    The Park

Naito scrutinizes Alice for a second more. Then, he turns back to Ragehorn.

"Right! Round two!"

Crouching, Naito leaps at Ragehorn, his speed and strength now both at well beyond their normal capacity. He directs a flying kick at Ragehorn's mask.

26. - Top - End - #1346
    Orc in the Playground

[Mortal World]

Fortunately for Naito, the hollow hadn't stood up yet, or started its gait. Also fortunate is the fact that Katsuo's flip did a good amount of damage to the creature's mask.

Ragehorn screams as its horns fall with its mask and it starts to dissolve. "OI YEH BRATS! HOW DARE YEH! I..." Beating its hooves into the ground with the last of its strength, it tries to trample Naito.

"-kinnae..." Then Katsuo. The boy is surprised, having been paying attention to 'Alice', and is toppled over.

"-be stopped..." Ragehorn dissolves into nothing.
    Last edited by strawberryman; 2013-06-08 at 01:24 PM.
    My Homebrew

Madokapunk!

27. - Top - End - #1347

[Mortal World]
    The Park

Naito gets bowled over by Ragehorn's last attack, the gathered energy dissipating as soon as he loses focus. He grabs his head.

"Everything is pain..."

He stands and brushes himself off.

"Wasn't expecting that to kill it. These things are weaker than I thought."

28. - Top - End - #1348
    Ettin in the Playground

Kobold

[Mortal World]
    (City Park)

Taking a step forward, Alice attempts to support Katsuo and prevent the Mortal from toppling over completely. Should it fail, Alice will reach down to offer a hand.

"Ah, you all right, sir?"

Looking up at Naito, the Shinigami gives Ragehorn's bane a curious look before sighing apologetically.

"Ah, I must have come off quite restricting, expecting you to leave alive a Hollow threatening you both. Quite a poor impression to make, my apologies again - Are you injured?"

Switching to a more worried tone with the last sentence, Alice gives Naito a worried, if very studious, look.
    Treasured Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

Emphatic shirts.

29. - Top - End - #1349

[Mortal World]

Naito gives a thumbs up.

"I've gotten hurt worse from sparring."

Looks like he's telling the truth. Ragehorn didn't get any direct hits on him after all; Naito's probably going to be a mass of bruises and scrapes soon, but he hasn't broken anything.

"Anyway, yeah. You could have chosen a better way to introduce yourself."

Turning, Naito waves Hinata to come down from the roof.

30. - Top - End - #1350
    Ogre in the Playground

[Mortal World]
    (Cathedral of the Trifold Eye)

As Sora and Isabelle exited the conference room, or, more precisely, a few moments afterward, a skeletally thin girl shoved open the door to the warehouse, slipping inside with an odd, wary, grace a second or two later.

Said girl wears a cracked porcelain mask, only her left eye and the right corner of her mouth exposed; to judge by the little of her face that can be seen, she smiles faintly on seeing them, but it is, naturally enough, rather difficult to tell...

(Do you like the way I'm burning you?)

Behind Rin, a tear opens in the fabric of the world, granting a glimpse of white sands and black sky, at least if anyone with the ability to see such things happens to looking that way before it closes.

From it steps a lithe, humanoid, figure with pitch-black skin, four arms, each ending in a clawed, ten-fingered hand, a double row of spines down her back, and an elongated face, covered in a white mask with a stylized green flame over most of it.

"Hello, mortal. So nice to meet you (eat you)," she says, her voice echoing oddly on the last two words, and the too-wide grin that spreads across her face revealing she has long, needle-sharp, teeth, which curve slightly inward. "A treat, one could say..."