New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
  1. - Top - End - #151
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: (Rogue Trader) In the footsteps of the Profit (Lure of the Expanse)

Regias shakes his head once, I have everything I need here, but you make a good point.

He taps the microbead in his ear, Bridge? Regias. Monitor local communication channels. Inform myself and Cynthia of any unusual items."

With that he turns and walks towards the entrance to Footfall proper.

2. - Top - End - #152
    Ettin in the Playground

Cynthia

With a nod to Serlar she following along behind Regias trying to keep an eye out, "lower region I would say - people we can bribe or scare into compliance".

3. - Top - End - #153
    Orc in the Playground

MonkGuy

You set off in two directions, one group heding for the hab-fanes whilst the others head towards the leigesw court.

GM Instruction

Spoiler
    Show
    Please roll an awareness check.
    Are you a 40k fan but a bit fuzzy on the background lore?
    Then visit my YouTube channel Vaults of Terra for the a weekly lowdown on everything 40k,
    from Space Marine armour to warp travel. New topics posted weekly.

4. - Top - End - #154

Making his way through the press of humanity on the Longshore, Regias keeps an eye out for trouble. After their previous two encounters he had no wish to be surprised again.

Spoiler
    Show
    Awareness (40): (1d100)[39]

5. - Top - End - #155
    Halfling in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Serlar walks casually towards the liege's court, keeping an eye on everything as much as he can.

Spoiler
    Show
    Awareness : (1d100)[68]

6. - Top - End - #156
    Ettin in the Playground

Cynthia

Her gun stowed away she moved to Regias - she didn't know him that well but he should know her thought "I suspect that the Kroot might be back - they were after me after all, just a heads up".

Having told him one of the more likely things to look out for, she returned to observing the crowd.

Spoiler
    Show

Perception: (1d100)[17]

7. - Top - End - #157
    Ogre in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Sarvus follows after Serlar, "This really is a den of scum, this is why I detest walking among the Dirt Dwellers." he says with a sigh.

Spoiler
    Show
    Awareness vs: eh it doesn't really
    Matter with a roll like that. (1d100)[91]
    Last edited by Col.Straken; 2013-08-21 at 11:54 AM.

8. - Top - End - #158
    Orc in the Playground

MonkGuy

Both Regias and Cynthia spot something as your party splits up, almost out of sight in a side passage close to the main exit, a figure in a hood and long cloak, observing the party carefully whilst trying to stay concealed in the shadows.
    Are you a 40k fan but a bit fuzzy on the background lore?
    Then visit my YouTube channel Vaults of Terra for the a weekly lowdown on everything 40k,
    from Space Marine armour to warp travel. New topics posted weekly.

9. - Top - End - #159
    Ettin in the Playground

Cynthia

She was not much of a tracker, but she stepped to Regias "you see them" giving the barest nod in the direction "if you follow on the ground I can try the air?" she offered.

10. - Top - End - #160

Nodding subtly as Cynthia speaks, Regias closes his eyes, endeavouring to appear deep in thought while he examines the watcher for any signs of psychic activity.

Spoiler
    Show
    Psyniscience (40): (1d100)[75]

As he does so he whispers back, “I’d probably just tip him off if I tried to follow, might be better if I hang back and trail you. Shout if you need me. If we can get our hands on him I’m sure we could get something out of him.” The last sentence was accompanied with a grim little smile, “Or were you thinking of just seeing where he leads us?”

11. - Top - End - #161
    Ettin in the Playground

Cynthia

"I say we follow, and move in if spotted", with that she moved off through the crowd to avoid the eyes of the figure and gain route by which to tail them.

Spoiler
    Show

Shadowing (Ag: 50): (1d100)[28]

12. - Top - End - #162
    Halfling in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Serlar flashes a smile at Sarvus.
    "We need them. They work here so some of us can appreciate the peace and the beauty of the stars."