New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Titan in the Playground

Default [MLP FwM] Miscellaneous Outside Adventures: Double Trouble

This here is the thread for adventures taking place outside of Bridle Shores.

First Thread
    Second Thread
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [MLP FwM] Miscellaneous Outside Adventures: Double Trouble

[Cirrus Conference Room]

*whump*

Like a rag doll, Sandy flopped onto the floor in a dazed heap, her head spinning out of control. And by Luna if she didn't manage to make nearly passing out look cute, what with her little swirly eyes and tongue poking out. Fortunately for Gear and Silverpine, she quickly recovered her senses and picked herself up.

Fortunately for Sandy, Gear's continued interest did not go unnoticed. And Silverpine's apology held little water when just a single glance made her...immediately stage a full invasion of her personal space. One look at her superior officers, and she promptly scrambled under the table to escape and hid between Rainbow's massive legs for safety.
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2013-10-04 at 11:11 AM.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Barbarian in the Playground

Blaze
    Blaze rubbed her eyes with her hooves.
    "I know I just..."
    She sighed.
    "I need to think about it. I dunno if I'll actually quit or not..."
    He looked down at his slender hooves, a constant reminder.
    He half-wished that Gear had pretended to have nothing to do with it.
    Mindfreak by...I don't quite know who
    Nexus Characters | Pokemon RPG Rules
    Busy with Life

4. - Top - End - #4
    Troll in the Playground

The Cirrus

Gearstride grimly frowned at Rainbow and worked her jaw. "True.....and I realize my fool error....but.....I now have to deal with the consequence, of the anger I caused some of my crew...and I will. But....I'm not going to dwell on the negative....there's no point in that." Gear glanced at Rainbow and then watched Sandy hid behind the big stallion before turning to Silverpine.

"Yes my love....my father of all ponies....was going to be a judge."

--

Manederpin'

Icy wouldn't hear a thing directly coming from the door she was tiptoeing towards, she would only hear the alarm coming through the side of the wall in the hallway, the wall with the presumed kitchen on the otherside.
    ---

The terrorist cultist on his way to the freezer, froze in place and cautiously looked around. Another cultist pony flashed his horn as the magical aura encased his head as his eyes went entirely green.

"There!...The thing...she's coming in from *insert Hay Bale's location*!" He shouted/growled as the leader pony gritted her teeth.

"Fire!" She shouted as that rifle wielding pony began to fire in Hay Bale's hidden general location as two other cultists joined in with the gunfire.
    --

Outside the kitchen Astrid stamped a hoof and growled. "Fine..f*** it...go...go...bastards are....gyah...Balboa doesn't pay me enough for this sh**!"

5. - Top - End - #5
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    The Cirrus

Gearstride grimly frowned at Rainbow and worked her jaw. "True.....and I realize my fool error....but.....I now have to deal with the consequence, of the anger I caused some of my crew...and I will. But....I'm not going to dwell on the negative....there's no point in that." Gear glanced at Rainbow and then watched Sandy hid behind the big stallion before turning to Silverpine.

--

Manederpin'

Icy wouldn't hear a thing directly coming from the door she was tiptoeing towards, she would only hear the alarm coming through the side of the wall in the hallway, the wall with the presumed kitchen on the otherside.
    ---

The terrorist cultist on his way to the freezer, froze in place and cautiously looked around. Another cultist pony flashed his horn as the magical aura encased his head as his eyes went entirely green.

"There!...The thing...she's coming in from *insert Hay Bale's location*!" He shouted/growled as the leader pony gritted her teeth.

"Fire!" She shouted as that rifle wielding pony began to fire in Hay Bale's hidden general location as two other cultists joined in with the gunfire.
    --

Outside the kitchen Astrid stamped a hoof and growled. "Fine..f*** it...go...go...bastards are....gyah...Balboa doesn't pay me enough for this sh**!"
    ((sorry, should've been clearer: she was clinging to the ceiling, after coming in from the door))

OWOWOW!! Hay Bale fell from the ceiling. YOU F%$#ERS!! She stood, her wounds closing and metal falling out of her flesh. Her sunglasses were a little chipped but largely unharmed.

She stood, glaring venomously at the one closest to the fridge. Ya wanna play games? Let's play games, pony.

---

Thank you! Lone Star ripped off his suit, revealing the shiny ovoid of liquid metal. It suddenly shot out into a wing, and he frowned at it. No shield, disc-thingie? Really? He grumbled, spreading the wing forward as wide as he could to shield himself. He charged in through the door, keeping his wing facing inward as he moved to cover.
    Last edited by HalfTangible; 2013-10-07 at 02:08 AM.
    Hate me if you want. But that's your issue to fix, not mine.

Primal ego vos, estis ex nihilo.

When Gods Go To War comes out March 8th

Discord: HalfTangible

Extended Sig

6. - Top - End - #6
    Ettin in the Playground

The Cirrus

"Okay. Fine, your dad is going to be a judge. Just another factor we have to take into account then. Will he help us or hinder us?" Silverpine asked. There was actually another burning question he had wanted to ask: what the hay was her father doing here of all places?

(Benson, you're going to have to tell us OOCly what the crew in general knows about Gearstride's family.)

Manederpin'

Quote Originally Posted by HalfTangible View Post
    ((sorry, should've been clearer: she was clinging to the ceiling, after coming in from the door))

OWOWOW!! Hay Bale fell from the ceiling. YOU F%$#ERS!! She stood, her wounds closing and metal falling out of her flesh. Her sunglasses were a little chipped but largely unharmed.

She stood, glaring venomously at the one closest to the fridge. Ya wanna play games? Let's play games, pony.

---
    Thank you! Lone Star ripped off his suit, revealing the shiny ovoid of liquid metal. It suddenly shot out into a wing, and he frowned at it. No shield, disc-thingie? Really? He grumbled, spreading the wing forward as wide as he could to shield himself. He charged in through the door, keeping his wing facing inward as he moved to cover.
    Well, the alarm was soon interrupted by the sounds of several gun shots. Icy quickly abandoned all pretence of sneaking and begin to quietly open the door, trying to get a better glimpse of the situation. No sense rushing into the fight just yet; she'd strike when they're fully distracted.
    Last edited by Grif; 2013-10-07 at 04:33 AM.

7. - Top - End - #7
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Mindfreak View Post
    Blaze
    Blaze rubbed her eyes with her hooves.
    "I know I just..."
    She sighed.
    "I need to think about it. I dunno if I'll actually quit or not..."
    He looked down at his slender hooves, a constant reminder.
    He half-wished that Gear had pretended to have nothing to do with it.
    Hover walked up to the girly pegasus. He gave Blazing Hooves a nuzzle. "You think 'bout it. It would be pointless of me to try and alter your mind."

The Cirrus

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    "Okay. Fine, your dad is going to be a judge. Just another factor we have to take into account then. Will he help us or hinder us?" Silverpine asked. There was actually another burning question he had wanted to ask: what the hay was her father doing here of all places?

(Benson, you're going to have to tell us OOCly what the crew in general knows about Gearstride's family.)
    "It matters more if he knows whether the Captain is here or not. If he doesn't then this can only be a bonus as the Captain can provide his expected actions. Otherwise, he and she could be in game of mind chess as a worst scenario." Rainbow fiddled with a nonexistent crossbow and doddling something on a notepad. No beer and No crossbow make Rainbow something something.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

8. - Top - End - #8
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    "It matters more if he knows whether the Captain is here or not. If he doesn't then this can only be a bonus as the Captain can provide his expected actions. Otherwise, he and she could be in game of mind chess as a worst scenario." Rainbow fiddled with a nonexistent crossbow and doddling something on a notepad. No beer and No crossbow make Rainbow something something.
    Sandy peered out from his vantage point from between Rainbow's forelegs. "I...uh, didn't get a chance t'hear most of that, but...I don't think we could dress up the Cap'n enough t'both look fancy enough t'win, but also keep her dad from recognizing. At least, I'd like t'think he'd recognize you..." Augh, where were these watery eyes coming from?! Stay in, tears, stay in! Sandy dabbed at his eyes with a ponytail and daintily sniffed.

9. - Top - End - #9

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    Hover walked up to the girly pegasus. He gave Blazing Hooves a nuzzle. "You think 'bout it. It would be pointless of me to try and alter your mind."
    Blaze
    She nuzzled the stallion right back.
    "Thanks hun."
    Blaze opened the door to her room and looked back to Hover.
    "So are you going back to the discussion or do you want to stay?"
    For the cuddles
    Because cuddles are OP and need to be nerfed.
    Busy with Life

10. - Top - End - #10
    Troll in the Playground

Manehatten

The leader mare growled and gritted her teeth as she barked an order to mow Hay Bale down despite it seeming the bullets had no effect on her. Though her subordinates seemed frozen, their weapons still held up, but their eyes were filled with uncertainty. And then Lone Star appeared.

"Well **ck...." The leader mare exasperatedly grimaced.
    --

Icy would come to find the room behind the door...empty!....As a matter of fact it wasn't even a room but a smaller plain walled hallway that lead to the service tunnels. No wonder it was quiet...

Anyways, on the wall next to her was an emergency exit layout map.
    ====
    ====

The Cirrus

"It will...hinder us....as how Rainbow had mentioned it...earlier...."
    Gearstride faintly smiled and lightly groaned.

"Well..I didn't present myself to my father...so...but...yea we do got the advantage because I know my father's....likes."
    Gearstride continued to force a smile on her face.

"Sandy....no...that's worse than my whole gender bend idea....sorry...but you're really cute...almost convinced me there to go along..."

11. - Top - End - #11
    Ettin in the Playground

Manehatten

The leader mare growled and gritted her teeth as she barked an order to mow Hay Bale down despite it seeming the bullets had no effect on her. Though her subordinates seemed frozen, their weapons still held up, but their eyes were filled with uncertainty. And then Lone Star appeared.

--

Icy would come to find the room behind the door...empty!....As a matter of fact it wasn't even a room but a smaller plain walled hallway that lead to the service tunnels. No wonder it was quiet...

Anyways, on the wall next to her was an emergency exit layout map.
    Well, that was not she was expecting. Still, it seemed like it would lead to the kitchen. Icy quietly slipped through the door before giving the map a through study. Maybe it would tell her which way the cultist would try to flee.

The Cirrus

"It will...hinder us....as how Rainbow had mentioned it...earlier...."
    Gearstride faintly smiled and lightly groaned.

"Well..I didn't present myself to my father...so...but...yea we do got the advantage because I know my father's....likes."
    Gearstride continued to force a smile on her face.

"Sandy....no...that's worse than my whole gender bend idea....sorry...but you're really cute...almost convinced me there to go along..."
    "Hm." Silverpine rubbed her chin, her jade eyes deep in thought. "I guess that means we should keep you far out of sight as far as possible..." Then Sandy's little remark reached her ears. "I'm not sure if we could even disguise the Captain. She's just... too one of a kind. Not something a parent wouldn't notice." She glanced sidelong at Sandy. "... Mr Shores. I don't think we have a choice at this point."

12. - Top - End - #12
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Hover Hooves

"I'm too lazy to walk back."
    Hover the skinny stallion floated over into the remove. He landed on the bed. "You might need to teach me some martial arts to protect you til we change back."

Big Rainbow Pepper

"Yeah. We can't hide the Captain. The Captain would make her errr..himself known. No offense sir." said the big male.

"So who is going with Sandy as handlers, sirs. I cannot shoot straight in this form. If I go as his... errr.. her protector. It would reliant on brute strength."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

13. - Top - End - #13
    Titan in the Playground

Manehatten

Hay Bale adjusted her glasses as Lone Star kept behind cover, her face neutral. Not to be cliche, but... Easy way or hard way?

Extended Sig

14. - Top - End - #14

Blaze
    "Do you not remember any of the stuff I've taught you already?"
    She did teach him her abridged version of Kraw Ma'Graw already.
    Busy with Life

15. - Top - End - #15
    Titan in the Playground

[Cirrus Conference Room]

"I-I wasn't suggestin'...th-that is, that's what I was...o-o-oh my..." A luminesant blush spread over Sandy's cheeks, and she hid her face behind Rainbow's massive foreleg. She'd seen herself in a mirror, she hadn't been that noteworthy, so why was everypony acting so weird around her?!

Duty soon recalled her to the conversation. Though nopony directly posed the question to her, she could tell what was on everypony's mind; they wanted her - her, of all ponies! - to represent them in the pageant. To strut in front of dozens, if not hundreds of hungry eyes, performing for them, showing off for them, letting herself get judged by them, listening as they all booed, hearing the cries for her expulsion from Trottingham forever... "I-I-I don't rightly have m-much experience w-with pageants or stages or j-judges or...or any of that. I-I don't know how well I'll do, m-much less if I can win, b-b-but if it's for th' g-good of the mission..." She gulped audibly. "...th-then I'll do it."

"But if I do, then I-I want Rainbow with me!" she said with sudden force, before shrinking back once again. "Th-that is, if that's also for th' good of th' misison..."
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2013-10-10 at 09:30 PM.

16. - Top - End - #16
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    [Cirrus Conference Room]

"I-I wasn't suggestin'...th-that is, that's what I was...o-o-oh my..." A luminesant blush spread over Sandy's cheeks, and she hid her face behind Rainbow's massive foreleg. She'd seen herself in a mirror, she hadn't been that noteworthy, so why was everypony acting so weird around her?!

Duty soon recalled her to the conversation. Though nopony directly posed the question to her, she could tell what was on everypony's mind; they wanted her - her, of all ponies! - to represent them in the pageant. To strut in front of dozens, if not hundreds of hungry eyes, performing for them, showing off for them, letting herself get judged by them, listening as they all booed, hearing the cries for her expulsion from Trottingham forever... "I-I-I don't rightly have m-much experience w-with pageants or stages or j-judges or...or any of that. I-I don't know how well I'll do, m-much less if I can win, b-b-but if it's for th' g-good of the mission..." She gulped audibly. "...th-then I'll do it."

"But if I do, then I-I want Rainbow with me!" she said with sudden force, before shrinking back once again. "Th-that is, if that's also for th' good of th' misison..."
    "Mr Shores, none of us have any experience in a pageant, if that makes you feel better." Silverpine knew the irony of using Sandy's male honorific, but calling her Miss Shores just sounded plain weird... at least in the lieutenant's mind. Her eyes looked up to the giant that was Rainbow. "You definitely look the part of a bodyguard..."

17. - Top - End - #17
    Troll in the Playground

Manehatten

The map would show an alternative route from the service tunnels, one particular tunnel led to another tunnel that lead a tunnel that lead to the back of the kitchen, the one Hay Bale had used earlier for a while.
    -

One of the cultists ponies sighed and pulled down his pants and faced his rear at Hay Bale and Lone Star.

"W-what are you doing???" Screeched the leader pony.

"Well...we're already f***** aren't we?" He responded back, another cultist sniggered. "He gets it."

The leader pony face palmed and winced and grimaced and made a noise of disapproval.

"I thought it was funny."

The cult leader pony rolled her eyes and looked back at Hay Bale with an intense expression. "I choose the easy way, in which your ass finds itself out the door!....I want that goddesses damned Balboa here! I want to speak to the bastard, not his stupid yes girl and whatever the **** abomination you are!"
    ====
    ====

Fox Trot would eventually be done with using the restroom as he was escorted back to Ammy. "Uck...sometimes I hate being an earth pony."
    =========

The Cirrus

Gearstride faintly smiled at Silverpine's sorta compliment in her words and then glanced at Rainbow.

"Well, Silverpine and I can be Sandy' handlers, and if the lieutenant refuses....that's fine because I'll still doing. I have the basics and mannerisms down and I could teach Sandy what I know. Its not that hard....we just...." He then glanced at Sandy and wanly smiled. "Gotta do something about that obvious stage fright."

18. - Top - End - #18
    Titan in the Playground

Manehatten

The map would show an alternative route from the service tunnels, one particular tunnel led to another tunnel that lead a tunnel that lead to the back of the kitchen, the one Hay Bale had used earlier for a while.
    -

One of the cultists ponies sighed and pulled down his pants and faced his rear at Hay Bale and Lone Star.

"W-what are you doing???" Screeched the leader pony.

"Well...we're already f***** aren't we?" He responded back, another cultist sniggered. "He gets it."

The leader pony face palmed and winced and grimaced and made a noise of disapproval.

"I thought it was funny."
    Oh, somepony's eager~

Is this flirting really important, cuz we kinda have hostages here!

Ah. Right. She held a hoof up to her ear and mouthed 'call me'.

The cult leader pony rolled her eyes and looked back at Hay Bale with an intense expression. "I choose the easy way, in which your ass finds itself out the door!....I want that goddesses damned Balboa here! I want to speak to the bastard, not his stupid yes girl and whatever the **** abomination you are!"
    Hay Bale cocked an eyebrow. You heard her, Lone Star, she wants to talk to the bastard.

Hey, both of my parents were married!..... just not to each other!

Hay Bale chuckled.

Lone Star peeked over his cover. Wait, so if I'm the bastard, does that make you the yes-girl or the abomination?

That stopped her. She pondered for a few moments, opened her mouth, and closed it again. She looked back to the cultist and opened her mouth again, then shut it. Ya know what? Doesn't matter. Jokes aside, could you go get Balboa, please?

I don't think the guy knows I exist.

Well I can't leave or they start killin' ponies!

Lone Star grumbled You make a good argument. and shot out of the room.

Extended Sig

19. - Top - End - #19
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Mindfreak View Post
    Blaze
    "Do you not remember any of the stuff I've taught you already?"
    She did teach him her abridged version of Kraw Ma'Graw already.
    "I remember. But I'm not a fighter fighter like you. My piloting skill hasn't diminished but my strength has switched around." Hover stepped back into Blazing and attempted to flip her of his shoulder.

[Cirrus Conference Room]

=========

The Cirrus

Gearstride faintly smiled at Silverpine's sorta compliment in her words and then glanced at Rainbow.

"Well, Silverpine and I can be Sandy' handlers, and if the lieutenant refuses....that's fine because I'll still doing. I have the basics and mannerisms down and I could teach Sandy what I know. Its not that hard....we just...." He then glanced at Sandy and wanly smiled. "Gotta do something about that obvious stage fright."
    "Does that mean I should wait in the stands. Blend into the audience." Tough job with her towering size.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

20. - Top - End - #20
    Titan in the Playground

[Cirrus Conference Room]

Sandy nervously forced a smile at Silverpine's attempt at comfort; it looked about as convincing as it felt. "That makes me feel a...bit better."

The little filly's declaration went universally unnoticed by her crewmates. The time had come for firm, decisive action! Mustering up her courage, she stepped forward from the safety of underneath the massive stallion. "Um, excuse me; Cap'n? Lieutenant? I...I'd very much like it - seein' how I'm g-going t'be th' one i-in...in th' pageant - i-if Rainbow could be o-one of m'handlers." She gulped nervously, willing her lip to keep from wibbling. A strong front; she couldn't show the Captain a hint of weakness, lest she fall to a cuddly fate. "I-I know I'd feel a lot...very much more comfortable if'n she...er, he was back there with me. H-helpin' out, I mean. I-I think I'd do m-much better...a-an' that'd help th' mission a-a bunch."

Sandy's long, poofy tail curled gently around Rainbow's foreleg, though it barely made it all the way around. Whether or not that was intentional on her part...was difficult to say.

21. - Top - End - #21
    Ettin in the Playground

Manehatten

Huh. Handy. With the general route memorised, she began trekking down the tunnel towards the kitchen area, using her horn to light up the way if so required.

[Cirrus Conference Room]

Sandy nervously forced a smile at Silverpine's attempt at comfort; it looked about as convincing as it felt. "That makes me feel a...bit better."

The little filly's declaration went universally unnoticed by her crewmates. The time had come for firm, decisive action! Mustering up her courage, she stepped forward from the safety of underneath the massive stallion. "Um, excuse me; Cap'n? Lieutenant? I...I'd very much like it - seein' how I'm g-going t'be th' one i-in...in th' pageant - i-if Rainbow could be o-one of m'handlers." She gulped nervously, willing her lip to keep from wibbling. A strong front; she couldn't show the Captain a hint of weakness, lest she fall to a cuddly fate. "I-I know I'd feel a lot...very much more comfortable if'n she...er, he was back there with me. H-helpin' out, I mean. I-I think I'd do m-much better...a-an' that'd help th' mission a-a bunch."

Sandy's long, poofy tail curled gently around Rainbow's foreleg, though it barely made it all the way around. Whether or not that was intentional on her part...was difficult to say.
    "Well, can't say no if Mr Shores wishes to insist on Rainbow," Silverpine remarked, the curled tail not escaping her notice.

22. - Top - End - #22
    Troll in the Playground

Manehatten

Balboa was still in the room where he stayed behind in though upon Lone Star's return the security detail had doubled as more disposable guards were now there.

"Oh my dear.....let the medic apply the rubbing alcohol....your antics are running my patience thin.."
    Balboa lowly growled at the protesting Quick Step who would move her leg whenever a medic got near with a clean cloth with rubbing alcohol. "Bah....you're cute...but that's just...fine...do as you please..."
    ---

Cultist leader mare just glowered at Hay Bale as she waited, her body all tense.
    ========

By the time Lone Star would have gotten back to Balboa, Icy would have navigated herself to the tunnel that connected to the tunnel that lead up to the back of the kitchen...
    ==================
    -----------
    ==================

The Cirrus

"Very well, Pepper can play the role of Shore's bodyguard, the Liuetenant and I the handlers, nothing much changes really."
    Gearstride coughed into their hoof and nodded their head.

23. - Top - End - #23
    Ettin in the Playground

Manehatten
    Cultist leader mare just glowered at Hay Bale as she waited, her body all tense.
    [Manehattan - Hostage Situation]

While cultist mare and her cohorts were distracted, the ice mage crept up behind and settled down to watch the situation behind some crates. Like Hay Bale, she had an interest in not prompting an unnecessary massacre.

The Cirrus

"Very well, Pepper can play the role of Shore's bodyguard, the Liuetenant and I the handlers, nothing much changes really."
    [Cirrus - Genderplay]

"Indeed not. Um, we... still need to talk to Blaze about this." Silverpine glanced at the door, where she and Hover had exited earlier.
    Last edited by Grif; 2013-10-15 at 11:20 AM.

24. - Top - End - #24
    Titan in the Playground

Manehatten

Balboa was still in the room where he stayed behind in though upon Lone Star's return the security detail had doubled as more disposable guards were now there.

"Oh my dear.....let the medic apply the rubbing alcohol....your antics are running my patience thin.."
    Balboa lowly growled at the protesting Quick Step who would move her leg whenever a medic got near with a clean cloth with rubbing alcohol. "Bah....you're cute...but that's just...fine...do as you please..."
    Lone Star trotted in. Hey, rich *******, they wanna talk to you and the only pony here (as far as I know) who can shapeshift is currently acting as a meat shield.

He glanced to the protesting mare. Hi Quick Step.

So!

Seen any good movies?

Extended Sig

25. - Top - End - #25
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by HalfTangible View Post
    Lone Star trotted in. Hey, rich *******, they wanna talk to you and the only pony here (as far as I know) who can shapeshift is currently acting as a meat shield.

He glanced to the protesting mare. Hi Quick Step.

Balboa glanced at Lone Star. "Why is she acting like a meat shield?...They're supposed to be dead. I do not talk or negotiate with villains such as them." He said without a beat as he walked over and stood in front of Lone Star with a single strand of mane out of place.

"Explain to me why the nigh indestructible Hay Bale is in a stalemate with some lowly terrorists she could easily dispose of?"

So!

Seen any good movies?

"**** off..!" The leader mare growled and snarled like she had her panties in a twist, if she wore panties that is.

"Mmm, well there was that flick Iron Mare 3...saw it on tape....bootlegged....but...saw it none the less.." The other pony who Hay bale gestured 'call me' to replied much to cult leader's annoyance.

[Manehattan - Hostage Situation]

While cultist mare and her cohorts were distracted, the ice mage crept up behind and settled down to watch the situation behind some crates. Like Hay Bale, she had an interest in not prompting an unnecessary massacre.
    "Ma'am ma'am!....My systems have detected another new presence!" Alerted the stallion from before who alerted her about Hay Bale's presence in here earlier before the bullet storm began.

"??!!!!!...What the gyaaak....Location now!"

"Coming from the back of the kitchen...."

26. - Top - End - #26
    Titan in the Playground

Balboa glanced at Lone Star. "Why is she acting like a meat shield?...They're supposed to be dead. I do not talk or negotiate with villains such as them." He said without a beat as he walked over and stood in front of Lone Star with a single strand of mane out of place.

"Explain to me why the nigh indestructible Hay Bale is in a stalemate with some lowly terrorists she could easily dispose of?"
    ...Wow. And Star thought he hated Fox Trot. He'd barely known this one for twenty minutes and he already wanted to rip his guts out.

She's buying time and dividing them as much as she can because terrorists aren't that predictable, pepper-mane. Lone Star shot back. If they have any back-up plan at all not only are you dead, but so is everyone in this building.

Oh, I'm sorry, did you know they wanted to talk to you? Then why are you STILL HERE, YOU IDIOT?!?! If you're the target you should be as FAR AWAY FROM HERE AS POSSIBLE.

"**** off..!" The leader mare growled and snarled like she had her panties in a twist, if she wore panties that is.

"Mmm, well there was that flick Iron Mare 3...saw it on tape....bootlegged....but...saw it none the less.." The other pony who Hay bale gestured 'call me' to replied much to cult leader's annoyance.
    Ah yeah, that one was okay. I mean it was no Dark Mare, but- wait, I thought freezers were airtight. She glanced at the freezer. You're keeping the hostages in there?

"Ma'am ma'am!....My systems have detected another new presence!" Alerted the stallion from before who alerted her about Hay Bale's presence in here earlier before the bullet storm began.

Hay Bale glanced, cocking an eyebrow. Probably Star. She said loudly. Didn't expect him to be back so quickly.

Extended Sig

27. - Top - End - #27
    Firbolg in the Playground

Fox Trot would eventually be done with using the restroom as he was escorted back to Ammy. "Uck...sometimes I hate being an earth pony."
    Yes yes, earth ponies have it so bad with their fast healing, super natural abilities, and odd ability to super-charge botany. Ammy doesn't react to that comment outwardly. Instead she beckons the guards to bring Fox Trot back in.

"Why don't you tell me what you have to do with the current situation? Logically, it would be something wouldn't it?"
    What the mare isn't saying is that nopony has filled her in on what kind of horse-hockey is going on down there (and incidentally the Manehatten Rangers are having a horrible season). Without knowing, some dastardly rogues may try to break in to silence their compatriot or assail them... and they'd be none the wiser!
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

28. - Top - End - #28
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

[Cirrus Conference Room]

The Cirrus

[Cirrus - Genderplay]

"Indeed not. Um, we... still need to talk to Blaze about this." Silverpine glanced at the door, where she and Hover had exited earlier.
    Rainbow is in trilled at the thought of not being able to hide herself. "Blaze is a good soldier. He'll be fine."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

29. - Top - End - #29
    Titan in the Playground

[Cirrus Conference Room]

Sandy's tail gave Rainbow's leg a fluffy victory squeeze.

Obliviously, the rest of Sandy grew a worried frown. "I-I think that...if he just gave th' Cap'n a chance t'explain herself...oh, um, himself, then maybe he...oops, she would realize it were just an accident, a-an' it really were for th' best of th' mission. After all, she had a point...oh darnit all, he had a point!"

She winced and shook her head, little pigtails shaking back and forth. "Oooh, this is makin' mah head hurt..."

30. - Top - End - #30
    Ettin in the Playground

Icy sighed. Why couldn't thing ever go to plan once? Well, no point beating around the bush then. She formed an ice shield, and stepped out from her hiding spot.

"My apologies. I lack the wings to be Lone Star," Icy called out. "Are we waiting for somepony here?"