New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 25 of 50 FirstFirst ... 151617181920212223242526272829303132333435 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #721
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: EMPIRE! A Community World-Building Game II: 2 Quest, 2 Curious

Quote Originally Posted by QuintonBeck View Post
    What are the rules for NPC nations?
    I'm keeping those myself as to not end up saying stuff and end up doing stuff later that counters it. Suffice to say that they largely follow the same rules as players do.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowFireLance View Post
    The Atlas says 39 is available? I'd like to take that...
    It is! There are some special circumstances for it, though. I'll PM you the details.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorick View Post
    I'd like to claim region 44 if that's alright.
    That's alright. Region 44 (and most of the unclaimed regions) are partially defined as you can see in the "stuff already determined" spoiler just below the list of taken/not taken regions. If that is still fine by you, I can mark it down as reserved for you. If you prefer a fully undefined region, I can put you on the waiting list for now, and you can claim a region on Sunday evening, when the next round starts and some new regions are revealed.

Quote Originally Posted by SamBurke View Post
    Warning for all: I'll be out for a few days, until the 24th, as per my sig.

Try not to kill too many goblins while I'm gone!
    Aww, but I wanted to see your reaction face!

Quote Originally Posted by Slayerofundead View Post
    How would a Humble Orc join the Dawn league?
    Very carefully.
    Homebrewer's Signature | Avatar by Strawberries

2. - Top - End - #722
    Ogre in the Playground

I get it every time I tried to type it it tried to spell it German Hill. I like the way you pronounced it better. I'm not that good with grammar but writing an reading I have been getting a little better.
    Autocorrect is lame for writing things with made up words.

Actually, autocorrect is lame in general. I'm kinda glad that I can spell in English well enough that I don't need it and in Japanese I choose the kanji anyway. It's also a little harder to misspell things in Japanese for me anyway.

Made another codex entry if people like reading those. This one's kinda long but I enjoyed writing it.
    I do like reading those. Though, I find long posts daunting I have read every single one.

I like that your country is not ashamed of being the way it is. It is as it should be!

Alright, thanks for the heads up.
    At the same time, he only started colonizing it this turn and he could wait to colonize the one south of it he finds and do something else this turn.

Not being super mean to Elemental there, but if you like region 44 a lot then it's not listed as unavailable.

Ok, maybe I am being a little mean to Elemental, but...

Quote Originally Posted by WaylanderX View Post
    I'm also going to make a new one for Zargrim, for ze Goblins.
    Oh boy!

Quote Originally Posted by Morph Bark View Post
    I'm keeping those myself as to not end up saying stuff and end up doing stuff later that counters it. Suffice to say that they largely follow the same rules as players do.

Aww, but I wanted to see your reaction face!
    How transparent. But no really, I'd feel a bit gipped if due to mechanics only either we or the NPC countries roll over each other and that can happen a lot sometimes even if the game isn't broken. Like for DnD I've started using GM screen because last time I didn't I had to openly admit that the players were having bad luck and really shouldn't die at level 1 to the last conscious goblin... Yep, all of them. Yep, much fail that day. I would have been sad if they had died too... 「I don't mind killing players, but level one is a little early」

That's not supposed to cause paranoia at all.

EDIT - Looking over my gameplan again. Does anyone export leather?
    It looks like I might have to find a way to obtain it myself so far... 「I think the only leather is maybe the dairy cows but they are far away」
    Last edited by Rain Dragon; 2014-02-20 at 08:16 AM.
    I go by they/them/their or he/him/his pronouns

3. - Top - End - #723
    Ogre in the Playground

Made another codex entry if people like reading those. This one's kinda long but I enjoyed writing it.
    I did too. Trying to improve my creative writing skills by crafting a unique voice for this Seeker. Not sure how I did, but more to come.

Quote Originally Posted by WaylanderX View Post
    Btw, for the new ones and the ones who did not think of it yet, post some new fighting styles in the Scrolls of Prowess thread! It's a really interesting read how all the different races try to murder their foes.
    Walyander, I wanted to thank you for doing this. I decided that, IC, one of the twins saw the combat at the games last turn and decided she needed for formalize the fighting styles for the Jeweled Cities. She is training militia as we speak. So what started out as an academic exercise is becoming a motivator for change in the world. Pretty cool.

4. - Top - End - #724
    Troll in the Playground

Aw man, I trust you not to game the system obviously, I just wish I knew what the system looks like. Of course, that can contribute to metagaming but ugh, being in the dark also sucks

*crosses fingers that Nyroth doesn't count as having existed from Round 1 and/or has spent every one of their actions raising military*

Spoiler
    Show

Amazing Avatar by Qwernt! Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Kornaki View Post
    The whole world is held aloft by a dragon.

That dragon? Held aloft by a bigger dragon.

It's dragons all the way up
    Beat the bejesus out of a Paladin

5. - Top - End - #725
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Rain Dragon View Post
    At the same time, he only started colonizing it this turn and he could wait to colonize the one south of it he finds and do something else this turn.

Not being super mean to Elemental there, but if you like region 44 a lot then it's not listed as unavailable.

Ok, maybe I am being a little mean to Elemental, but...

It looks like I might have to find a way to obtain it myself so far... 「I think the only leather is maybe the dairy cows but they are far away」
    Personally, I would be miffed if a region I had explored to the depth required to chart it's boundaries and discover that some of the local flowers make you feel really good only to find there was a kingdom there all along.
    However, I will concede that if Lorick really wants region forty-four, he can have it bearing in mind that some of its features are already described. I can just go elsewhere. After all, the West is sizing up to be a rather large region.

No, no one exports leather. But I really don't see why you need to import it, leather can be made from the skins of practically any animal after all. I would assume your people possess it already, unless Tekorva is quite literally devoid of any creature larger than a small dog, and I highly doubt that given your people's stated proficiency at hunting.
    Mauve Shirt, Savannah, Gnomish Wanderer, Cuthalion and Smuchmuch get cookies for making me avatars. (::)
    (::) Current avatar by Smuchmuch (::)

Co Founder of LUTAS - For all your less than useful heroes out there.

My Deviant Art. Careful, it's full of ponies.

Dragons!

6. - Top - End - #726
    Ogre in the Playground

Aw man, I trust you not to game the system obviously, I just wish I knew what the system looks like. Of course, that can contribute to metagaming but ugh, being in the dark also sucks
    Mmm, well Morph did say it is more or less the player system so at least we have an idea...

Sometimes being in the dark is a good thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Elemental View Post
    Personally, I would be miffed if a region I had explored to the depth required to chart it's boundaries and discover that some of the local flowers make you feel really good only to find there was a kingdom there all along.
    However, I will concede that if Lorick really wants region forty-four, he can have it bearing in mind that some of its features are already described. I can just go elsewhere. After all, the West is sizing up to be a rather large region.

No, no one exports leather. But I really don't see why you need to import it, leather can be made from the skins of practically any animal after all. I would assume your people possess it already, unless Tekorva is quite literally devoid of any creature larger than a small dog, and I highly doubt that given your people's stated proficiency at hunting.
    It would be really silly, yes. EDIT - Though it seems possible to passively explore things. 「P2 doesn't exist. You don't want it. Nobody wants it. It isn't there. It was never there. It was always there.

It is! Well, at the same time if Lorick waits next round he has more time to write cool story for his region before jumping straight in without worrying about Ashenite Empires and what have you.

Also, in the fluff leather has been mentioned multiple times. Sure. You keep not seeing why I would import leather. Suits me.
    Last edited by Rain Dragon; 2014-02-20 at 09:06 AM.

7. - Top - End - #727
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by lt_murgen View Post
    I did too. Trying to improve my creative writing skills by crafting a unique voice for this Seeker. Not sure how I did, but more to come.

Walyander, I wanted to thank you for doing this. I decided that, IC, one of the twins saw the combat at the games last turn and decided she needed for formalize the fighting styles for the Jeweled Cities. She is training militia as we speak. So what started out as an academic exercise is becoming a motivator for change in the world. Pretty cool.
    Just emphasizing the love for these two threads. I enjoyed writing my own entries, and I've been enjoying everyone else's too!
    Avatar by the wonderful and talented Ceika!
    Playing:

Past Faves: The Blackwood | Raaneka | Cachimba

My DeviantArt.

8. - Top - End - #728
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Rain Dragon View Post
    Once Lyra's curiosity is up to 5, I'll be implementing leather as a resource, actually.
    Last edited by TheWombatOfDoom; 2014-02-20 at 09:12 AM.
    Scientific Name: Wombous apocolypticus | Diet: Apocolypse Pie | Cuddly: Yes

World Building Projects:
    Magic
    : The Stuff of Sentience | Fate: The Fabric of Physics | Luck: The Basis of Biology

Order of the Stick Projects:
    Annotation of the Comic | Magic Compendium of the Comic | Transcription of the Comic
    Dad-a-chum? Dum-a-chum? Ded-a-chek? Did-a-chick?
    Extended Signature | My DeviantArt | Majora's Mask Point Race
    (you can't take the sky from me)

9. - Top - End - #729
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by TheWombatOfDoom View Post
    Once Lyra's curiosity is up to 5, I'll be implementing leather as a resource, actually.
    Cool. I'll contact you later then. I don't think I have resources you really want at the moment spare. I'll have to curiosity 5 something later, and will keep this information in mind.

10. - Top - End - #730
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Elemental View Post
    I can understand where you're coming from. Keep in mind though that this has happened two times already though (three times if you count Alydaxis). It's largely due to the nature of the game as a play-by-post game.

The alternative is putting in new regions everytime a new prospective players asks if there are any spots, which would A: expand the map rapidly, and B: run the risk of those players not getting into the game (which is exactly what happened when regions 25 and 26 were originally added).

I DO have something that helps against people trying to colonize regions you have discovered, however. I'll try and put that up tonight, together with the Winning Tactics stuff, new inheritance attribute bonuses and tips for new players.

EDIT: Might include links to stuff like this in those tips.
    Last edited by Morph Bark; 2014-02-20 at 10:51 AM.

11. - Top - End - #731
    Halfling in the Playground

RangerGuy

I'm fine with waiting for a new region, I'm not particularly attached to region 44.
    Coven Wars (Just clicking would make me happy)

12. - Top - End - #732
    Bugbear in the Playground

For the ones interested, in the country post for Zargrim, the religion of The Great Eel Spirit is posted.
    A swordmaster never backs off, I'll cut you to ribbons with my almighty sabre! CHAOS DANCE!!

Nyllana OotS Avatar by Lord FullBladder, Master of Goblins!

Spoiler
    Show
    Nothing to see here
    My Extended Homebrew Sig!

Currently writing a fantasy novel: The Dawn of Life!
    People willing to provide feedback are appreciated

13. - Top - End - #733
    Orc in the Playground

OrcBarbarianGuy

I just read a post about some codex in which we can wright about special tactics ect. I have seem to have lost the post can any one link me or point me in the right direction.

The Orcs are coming, the Orcs are coming.
    The Orcs are here to play.

Sir Rikkan
    https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2346021

14. - Top - End - #734
    Ogre in the Playground

I just read a post about some codex in which we can wright about special tactics ect. I have seem to have lost the post can any one link me or point me in the right direction.
    Behold, the Scrolls of Prowess.

In other news, I'm working on a rough draft for the next Raaneki Games. The more I think about it, the more I like the idea that it's strictly a physical competition, hence a Military event. I think it would make sense to keep the mechanic developed during the last games (thanks, Waylander!):

1d10+1/2 Military; best of three

I did some reading on the Olympic Games, and have a rough list of events:

• Penthalon
      • Foot Race
      • Long Jump
      • Javelin Throw
      • Discus Throw
      • Wrestling
    • Mounted Race
    • Duel
    Last edited by Zap Dynamic; 2014-02-20 at 12:18 PM.
    Playing:

My DeviantArt.

15. - Top - End - #735
    Titan in the Playground

For future reference, in the OP, at the bottom, there is a list of RP threads. These also include RP stuff through journal/book entries such as the Scrolls of Prowess and the Rajurdic Codex.

16. - Top - End - #736
    Orc in the Playground

OrcBarbarianGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Zap Dynamic View Post
    Behold, the Scrolls of Prowess.

In other news, I'm working on a rough draft for the next Raaneki Games. The more I think about it, the more I like the idea that it's strictly a physical competition, hence a Military event. I think it would make sense to keep the mechanic developed during the last games (thanks, Waylander!):

1d10+1/2 Military; best of three

I did some reading on the Olympic Games, and have a rough list of events:

• Penthalon
      • Foot Race
      • Long Jump
      • Javelin Throw
      • Discus Throw
      • Wrestling
    • Mounted Race
    • Duel
    Perhaps it can be a duel with Grmanhils dueling weapon of choice. It is my people's section. http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showp...&postcount=510

Thank you Morph.
    Last edited by Slayerofundead; 2014-02-20 at 12:25 PM.

Sir Rikkan

17. - Top - End - #737

RangerGuy

If my region could be the snowy, mountainy area between 44 and 21, that would be great. I think I'll have some sort of viviparous Lizard-People culture.

Also, just to clarify, other than conversions, what sort of actions go under Faith? Would building temples or writing manuscripts fit, or would those be Curiosity?

18. - Top - End - #738
    Titan in the Playground

If my region could be the snowy, mountainy area between 44 and 21, that would be great. I think I'll have some sort of viviparous Lizard-People culture.

Also, just to clarify, other than conversions, what sort of actions go under Faith? Would building temples or writing manuscripts fit, or would those be Curiosity?
    That is possible. I can add it at the start of the next round, but if you wish you can get started on the write-up right now.

Are there any reptiles in the real world that commonly live in cold areas, I wonder?

Building temples and writing manuscripts are good examples of Faith actions, yes. (I really should've thought of a better example or phrasing for Curiosity example actions than simply "build stuff".) In cases where it could go either way, you may pick as which one it counts for purpose of attribute increases for that round, but in some cases such as the one you chose as examples it's usually quite clear what you should mark it as.

19. - Top - End - #739
    Ettin in the Playground

Just as an FYI, I've added your country to all of my tables and posts, . Welcome!
    Scientific Name: Wombous apocolypticus | Diet: Apocolypse Pie | Cuddly: Yes

World Building Projects:
    Magic
    : The Stuff of Sentience | Fate: The Fabric of Physics | Luck: The Basis of Biology

Order of the Stick Projects:
    Annotation of the Comic | Magic Compendium of the Comic | Transcription of the Comic
    Dad-a-chum? Dum-a-chum? Ded-a-chek? Did-a-chick?
    Extended Signature | My DeviantArt | Majora's Mask Point Race
    (you can't take the sky from me)

20. - Top - End - #740
    Orc in the Playground

OrcBarbarianGuy

Quote Originally Posted by TheWombatOfDoom View Post
    Just as an FYI, I've added your country to all of my tables and posts, . Welcome!
    Thank you Wombat. I look forward with great hope for my nation.

Sir Rikkan

21. - Top - End - #741

RangerGuy

Are there any reptiles in the real world that commonly live in cold areas, I wonder?
    There are indeed. Zootoca vivipara even live north of the arctic circle, in fact.

Lactertian Culture. Spoilered for length.
    Spoiler
    Show
    The Lacertians are the carnivorous cousins to common lizardfolk, adapted to northern environments. Notably, they birth live young instead of eggs. They have black, jagged scales, and are somewhat tall by human standards, typically standing from 6-7 feet tall. They have long tails, some reaching 12 feet. Males are typically larger, and are distinguished by having 4 horns at the back of their skulls and a reddish tone from their throats to their bellies. Females do not have horns, and have a greyish-white tone for their underbellies.

Until very recently, the Lacertians lived as different clans, but in 345 they were unified through conquest by Potentate Kelarth, forming the United Lacertian Dominion. The ULD has very strong gender roles, with males taking roles in military, mining, and animal handling positions, and females taking roles as artisans, craftsmen, and priests.

Instead of surnames, males are given a trial at the age of 12, which they gain a title from if they succeed. At that time, they legally become citizens, and are expected to fight for their clan, though they are still children, and are often still treated as such. Through their life, they may gain different titles from more impressive deeds, which are used instead. Before their trial, males have the title "The Meritless". Females gain last names by their relationship to males. If married, they take their spouse's name with the hyphen -Sha, if his first wife, or -Sho if a later one. If unmarried, they take their father's name with the hyphen -Pa or -Po, depending on their mother's hyphen.

Males reach maturity at the age of 16, and take their first wife at that age. Females develop slower, fully maturing at the age of 20, which is when they take their husband. Marriages are always performed on the summer solstice, and most clans have a specific area that all marriages take place in. At the solstice, those of age gather, and each 16 year old male chooses a 20 year old female (there are almost always many more females, as many males die either in their trials, or in the constant wars between the clans). Males must stay with their wife for life, however, if the female is displeased with her husband, she may leave, taking the children born to her and becoming a priest.

Despite recent unification, the clans of the Lacertians hold an uneasy peace with each other, with many past generations of fighting still remembered. This reveals itself especially at times of worship, as they must now also praise the dead of different clans, including those that had killed members of their clan. However, worshipping their leader, Potentate Kelarth the Conqueror (who is a god, or living-ancestor, in his people's eyes) typically comes immediately after worshipping their ancestors, and reminds them to keep their unity or risk angering their god-king.

United Lacertian Dominion (ULD if you're so inclined)

Leader: Potentate Kelarth the Conqueror.
    Diplomacy: 2
    Military: 5 (4+1)
    Curiosity: 4
    Faith: 4 (3+1)
    Luck: 2

My already horrifically-complex family tree.
    Last edited by Lorick; 2014-02-20 at 03:28 PM.

22. - Top - End - #742
    Ogre in the Playground

Great. More lizards. What is this V? Are the Woodwind people gonna peel back their faces and eat mice next? kidding.

---Zap. You might want to have a section of "demonstration events". For example, if there is a specialized form of mounted archery where there is likely not to be competitors, they could still hold a demonstration. The Jeweled Cities would love to show off combat Jielf.

23. - Top - End - #743
    Ogre in the Playground

Great. More lizards. What is this V? Are the Woodwind people gonna peel back their faces and eat mice next? kidding.
    I don't think the Sympol would appreciate that as our resident 'mice'
    Exploratory expeditions expeditiously expediting exploration would be epicurially equipped.

24. - Top - End - #744
    Titan in the Playground

I believe I promised some new rules to be put up for review, before they would be implemented at the start of Round 6?

Joining/Modifying an Existing Alliance
    To join an existing alliance you need to spend an action on it and one of the leading members of the alliance needs to spend an action on it as well. (This means that if a new member joins an alliance, not all the other members have to spend an action on it.)

To modify an existing alliance, all those to whom the changes apply to need to spend an action on it. For instance, if trade within an alliance is modified, all those to whom the new trades apply to must spend an action on it. If this is because of a new resource one of them introduces, they may put the new trades as part of the action that introduces the new resource.

Military: Winning Tactics and Tactical Movement
    If you wish to fight in a particular part of a region, you may spend an action to make a Military check (1d6+Military) for tactical movement to make the battle be there. The enemy may also spend an action to make a Military check for tactical movement. The player with the higher result determines in which part of the region the battle at the end of the round takes place. If the attacker comes from the sea, the battle is automatically in the coastal area.

Winning Tactics apply to one type of area only, as determined at the time the player introduces their Winning Tactic or until they change it with a new Military 10 action. The following area types are examples of possibilities:
    • Mountains
    • Hills
    • Plains
    • Desert (does not include arctic desert)
    • Forest (includes underground mushroom forests)
    • Swamp
    • Coastal
    • Open Ocean
    • Deep Ocean
    • Underground
    • Cities (aboveground)
    • Cities (underground)
    • Arctic
    • Sky (requires aerial units)

Non-Military Competitive Colonization
    Sometimes, more than one player is trying to colonize the same region. If this happens, either one of the players decides to stop and go look elsewhere, or they both make an opposed Diplomacy check (1d6+Diplomacy) to see who is more successful in the colonization. They do this during both rounds of the colonization process. The person who wins the first check gains a +2 bonus on the opposed check during the second round. The winner of the Diplomacy check during the second round is the one who successfully colonizes the region entirely. Of course, a player may choose not to continue colonization if they lost the opposed check during the first round.

This also means that if someone starts colonization in a later round than someone else, they’ve already lost, unless they bring military troops instead. (Military force will thwart diplomatic missionaries, but will certainly be opposed by the people there, who may ally themselves with the diplomatic missionaries’ country of origin.)

The person who discovered the region gets a +3 bonus to the Diplomacy check. This is so that explorers do get a bit of an edge, but don’t start the actual colonization process yet and may still be thwarted by more diplomatically successful colonizers.

New Attribute Bonuses for Heirs
    Instead of the current system for what bonuses to attributes heirs or other new rulers get (+1 if previous ruler had 4 or higher in that stat, +2 if 8 or higher; twice +1 if unrelated to previous ruler), I have come up with a new system in deliberation with Wombat. I believe this system is more balanced and fairer to those who focus on fewer stats, and makes the gap between longer players and new players smaller with regards to ruler stats (while still there clearly being a gap in resources, military strength, etc).

The new way is thus: new player’s rulers get two +1s to attributes of their choice, to two different attributes. Heirs of the first ruler get +2 to the attribute that was the highest attribute of the previous ruler, and +2 to an attribute of their choice. Heirs of the second or subsequent rulers get +3 to the attribute that was the highest attribute of the previous ruler, and +3 to an attribute of their choice.

If a new ruler was not the child of the previous ruler by blood, but adopted, the bonuses shift one step down (from +3/+3 to +2/+2, or from +2/+2 to +1/+1, or they stay at +1/+1). If a new ruler is unrelated to the previous ruler entirely, even by family bonds, they restart at two +1s to two attributes of their choice.

If anyone has suggestions for wording changes to make this more understandable, feel free to state them. Ideas for small alterations to any of these to make them better, more balanced, more understandable, are welcome.

If there are any things in the rules that you feel should be treated to an update that is not addressed by these points, please state so. (A reason as to why would be necessary, in such case.)
    Last edited by Morph Bark; 2014-02-23 at 11:27 AM.

25. - Top - End - #745

RangerGuy

Not only are there more lizards, but they're also another pseudo-Mongolian horde.

26. - Top - End - #746
    Ogre in the Playground

Spoiler: For Sam_Burke, because the joke isn't over
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by bosssmiley View Post
    You altruistic weirdo you!
    Discord: Spacecamp-Logic-Yako
    Former Avatar by Ceika, which I have long since lost a copy of.

27. - Top - End - #747
    Orc in the Playground

OrcBarbarianGuy

So I am clear. With my resource bees. Bees make honey an honey is used to make mead am I allowed to trade both Honey and mead or should I change. The bees to honey as a resource then when I can get the method to make mead. I don't want any one to think I am getting to much of a head start.

Sir Rikkan

28. - Top - End - #748
    Ogre in the Playground

I believe I promised some new rules to be put up for review, before they would be implemented at the start of Round 6?
    I think you did. They look good. I like the new inheritance rules.

The Winning Tactic concerns me a bit though. There are 14 options (and they're only suggestions), so in 13 out of 14 scenarios your tactic won't work. And it's not hard to see which ones will be easier to force more often. I mean, if you're conquering or defending it'll eventually come down to a fight on City terrain.

I feel like it needs to be trimmed down a bit, unless we're worried that military is too strong.
    Exploratory expeditions expeditiously expediting exploration would be epicurially equipped.

29. - Top - End - #749
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by zabbarot View Post
    I think you did. They look good. I like the new inheritance rules.

The Winning Tactic concerns me a bit though. There are 14 options (and they're only suggestions), so in 13 out of 14 scenarios your tactic won't work. And it's not hard to see which ones will be easier to force more often. I mean, if you're conquering or defending it'll eventually come down to a fight on City terrain.

I feel like it needs to be trimmed down a bit, unless we're worried that military is too strong.
    As I read them, the Tactical Movement rules will allow someone to roll for a chance to fight on their favored terrain, right?

I had considered eventually trying for a winning tactic in Defense... maybe a shorter, more general list would be better? Spitballing:
    - Attack
    - Defense
    - Naval
    - Aerial
    Playing:

My DeviantArt.

30. - Top - End - #750
    Orc in the Playground

OrcBarbarianGuy

So I am clear. With my resource bees. Bees make honey an honey is used to make mead am I allowed to trade both Honey and mead or should I change. The bees to honey as a resource then when I can get the method to make mead. I don't want any one to think I am getting to much of a head start.
    Also what years is the current round taking place in.

Sir Rikkan