New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
  1. - Top - End - #151
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: My Little Pony: Friends 'Til the End

Quote Originally Posted by Rater202 View Post
    Exactly! And I bet that..Close, was it? I bet she hasn't even had to deal with Mysterious Strangers trying to sacrifice you and an incredibly hot Pegasus to a spider demon.
    Close Counts. And yeah I try to avoid that sort of thing whenever possible. The point it though that we've established that we have no reason to say yes, so just tell him no and ask him to leave you alone.
    Spoiler: I'm a writer!
    Show
    Spoiler: Check out my fanfiction[URL="https://www.fanfiction.net/u/7493788/Forum-Explorer"
    Show
    here[/URL]
    ]Fate Stay Nano: Fate Stay Night x Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha

I Fell in Love with a Storm: MLP

Procrastination: MLP

Spoiler: Original Fiction
    Show
    The Lost Dragon: A story about a priest who finds a baby dragon in his church and decides to protect them.

2. - Top - End - #152
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Re: My Little Pony: Friends 'Til the End

Quote Originally Posted by Forum Explorer View Post
    Close Counts. And yeah I try to avoid that sort of thing whenever possible. The point it though that we've established that we have no reason to say yes, so just tell him no and ask him to leave you alone.

He's been following us for sometime now.

Apparently, he chose us specifically because of those guys we beat up in self defense earlier.

And we can't exactly make him leave, and we can't leave ourselves until we talk to this inquisitor.

And the guards are scared of him, or something, I'm a bit confused on that point-Where'd Muscles get off to, I bet he could make him leave.

*During this little speech, Blue levitates a note book out of the saddlebag she was wearing(prepared for anything-paranoid, remember), and rights something down("Visit Diamond Dust-Need to Relive Stress.")*
    I also answer to Bookmark and Shadow Claw.

Read my fanfiction here. Homebrew Material Here Rater Reads the Hobbit and Dracula
    Awesome Avatar by Emperor Ing
    Spoiler: Ode To Meteors, By zimmerwald
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by zimmerwald1915 View Post
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks