New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Pixie in the Playground

Thumbs up The Maze DND 3.5

Testing for game usability.
    Last edited by warren457; 2014-02-23 at 01:42 AM.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Pixie in the Playground

Default The Maze DND 3.5

Welcome Adventurers. You will all be starting at Level 5. Please post your character sheets here. They should read as follows.

Name:

Race:

Classes/Levels:

Description with a short background:

Str:
    Dex:
    Con:
    Int:
    Wis:
    Cha:

HP:

AC:

Fort:
    Ref:
    Will:

Initiative:

Skills:

Feats:

Equipment:

Now You will not get any gold starting out. In my next post you will see why. All character sheets are allowed to be veto. That being said I have never vetoed an entire character just some aspects therein. Now onto the story.

Equipment Restrictions: 5 pieces of equipment. One defensive item, One Shield, One weapon. No wish items. You get two torches and a bedroll for free. Weapons must be within reason.

Books:
    All except Epic Levels.
    Last edited by warren457; 2014-02-24 at 01:31 AM.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Pixie in the Playground

Default Re: The Maze DND 3.5

You find yourself standing in front of a simple wooden door. It contains no ornate art work. Not even a door knocker. It exists by itself cast inside what appears to be an iron frame. If you attempt to touch the frame it burns hot. There are only two other things of note about the door. One is the fact that no matter where you were the door appeared without sound or note; the middle of a clearing, on top of a sand dune, on a ship, the street, under water, in a cave. It is not connected to anything, and you could've sworn it wasn't there when you last you looked. You can walk around it, but no matter what it's always facing you. The door follows no rhyme or reason. It follows' no laws of man or the universe. The second peculiarity is the handle. To say it's black is a gross understatement. It's more like a cosmos, a deep feeling of eternity with mini stars and nebula swirls. Always shifting.
    Once you have looked at the door it has you. If you open it, you black out and awake in a small clearing surrounded by fellow adventurers. If you attempt to cast on the door, once your spell resolves the door opens, and you have the same feeling and experience. The same thing occurs no matter if you walk away, or strike it. If you try and just stand there and stare at it. After one hundred simple beats of the heart you feel yourself drifting away your last thoughts are the door opening, and afterwards you awake in the same clearing with the adventurers.

4. - Top - End - #4
    Pixie in the Playground

ClericGirl

Name: Heather

Race: Human

Classes/Levels: Healer 5

Average height, slim build, raven black hair kept in a ponytail, bright emerald eyes, a constant smile plays at the lips.
    Spoiler
    Show
    I was born in a small village in the middle of a war zone. Two countries kept fighting over and over for control of an important area nearby. We were mostly left alone and the only notification we would get of how the war was going was when some stuffy politician type would show up and announce that we were now under the control of one country or the other. They would talk to our mayor and then leave. Other than that life was peaceful for us. It was just me and mom living together. I never knew who my dad was but it didn’t matter, we did well with just the two of us. Mom made an honest living entertaining the soldiers that would sometimes come around either for taxes or to remind us under whose control we were. Others in the village condemned her for what she did but she made a more honest living than some of those that condemned her. I learned to live with those that looked down on us; they were no more righteous than us so why should they view us as their lesser.
    The peaceful isolation our village enjoyed couldn’t last forever. One night I awoke to screams and shouts. Looking out the window I saw soldiers in the streets, houses burning, and families being put to the blade. Suddenly mom burst through the door though she looked determined instead of frightened. She told me to come with her, so we left through the backdoor and made our way through back streets and alleyways to the edge of the town. When we got a little ways away I stopped and looked back. The entire town was in flames. I froze in place transfixed by the horror before me. Mom finally had to tug on my arm to snap me out of it. She urged me to keep moving so we ran, we ran long into the night. When we finally stopped we collapsed from exhaustion. I fell asleep almost immediately. When I woke mom was already up tending a fire. That’s when I noticed the bags she had been carrying. When I asked her what happened she told me that one of the armies had decide to raid the town for some reason. She said that luckily one of the soldiers she was with a few days ago had told her this was going to happen. Since we knew which nation had sent those soldiers we felt it was safer to head towards the other nation. We eventually made our way to a major city on the edge of the war zone. On the road we passed many other people who looked to be refugees. Some had carts loaded with possessions while others only had the clothes on their backs. When we arrived we found a lot of refugees also attempting to enter the city. It took a few hours to finally get in but when we did we were directed to a section along the outer rim which was being used for refugee housing. We were placed into an apartment with another family of two. A mother and a daughter, both victims of the war.
    The girl’s name was Lindsey. She came from a town that was destroyed in the early days of the war. At the time they had moved to a nearby city with her father. Her father decided to join the army to help support them. Lindsey says she was proud of her father ability to defend those he cared for. Her mother was less thrilled but still she supported his decision. He sent messages every week for a few months before they suddenly stopped. At the time they weren’t too worried but after about a month her mother became concerned. Her mother paid a visit to the military outpost in the city to try and find out what had happened. It was there she learned that his platoon had been defeated in a major battle and is MIA. After that her mother wasn’t the same. She seemed distant, always staring off into the distance. She was often just sitting staring at the front door as if he would walk through it any second. About a year later they finally received news about her father. It turns out he was killed in that battle and due to the magical explosions used there wasn’t a body to recover. The next day her mother said they were leaving the city to try to get away from the war. They eventually made it to this city about a year ago.
    We eventually became good friends over the next few years. Both of us attended the same school at the temple of Pelor. There the priests taught us different lessons such as math, reading, writing, and history. My favourite lessons were always the religious history lessons. The stories of heroes and places of wonder and mystery captivated me in a way no other lesson could. As we grew older Lindsey and I spent less time at school and more time doing odd jobs to help earn money but I always tried to make it to the temple in time for those lessons.
    Even though we wanted to leave it far behind the war was around every corner. On Lindsey’s sixteenth birthday she told us she was joining the army. I knew she found the soldiers amazing and captivating but still it came as a shock. When I asked her why she said she wanted to follow in her father’s footsteps and server her country honourably. Upon hearing this, her mother merely pursed her lips but said nothing. She remained in the city for a while as she went through training. I visited her when I could but it was around the same time I started my own training under the priests of Pelor. I had discovered the joy of healing. It brought a certain peace for me that nothing else could. When I would visit we traded tales of our training and news about other things in our lives. I could see she was enjoying herself and she was always enthusiastic about it. Soon she finished her training and time came for her to be sent into the field. On the day she was to leave I went to say goodbye. Her mother was there as well with a farewell gift. It was a longsword, nothing fancy but it looked sturdy and well made. When Lindsey saw this, her face lit up in a way you knew she understood what this meant. The frown never left her mother’s face through it all. When my turn came to say goodbye to Lindsey I couldn’t hold myself together, I burst into tears as she held me telling me not to worry and that everything would be alright. It wasn’t my proudest moment but I couldn’t stand the idea of losing someone who was like an older sister to me.
    After she left I became more engrossed in my work at the temple, they taught me how to channel positive energy into people to help heal their wounds and ease their pain. I was on my way to being a priest in the service of Pelor. That was until that fateful night. On my way home after a long night in the temple’s library I heard a commotion a little ways away. When I arrived at the commotion what I found I will never forget. A handful of people in the yellow robes of Pelor were standing in front of a house holding torches. On the ground in front of them was what looked to be a family. The father was on his knees and looked to be pleading with one of the priests. When I got closer I heard unmistakable voice of the head priest of Pelor talking. He was accusing the family of being worshipers of Nerull and disrespecting them and all they stood for. The father said they weren’t and had never been followers of Nerull but they ignored him. The head priest declared that their transgressions would no longer be tolerated. Then some of the other priests stepped forward and dragged the family back into the house and barred the door from the outside. Then the head priest proceeded to set fire to the house. I could hear their screams as the house burned. I wonder now how no one else had heard any of this and decided to investigate. I ran forward to see if I could help them but one of the priests caught me and held me back. I asked how this was within the teachings of Pelor to cause so much pain and suffering. The head priest turned to me and said that sometimes things must be done that seem horrendous so that good may come of the results. He said he took no pleasure in this and wished it didn’t have to be this way but the grin plastered across his face laid bare the lie. Soon the call for fire rang out and people came running to try and put it out. It was too late though, the screams had already stopped. I stumbled away from the site in shock. Eventually I made my way home. Once inside I collapsed and for the second time I burst into tears. Mom must have heard me and without asking why cradled me in her arms and told me everything would be alright. The next day I knew I couldn’t return to the temple. I realized that the honest and good folk that I had come to trust were just like the villains in the tales they told us, harming the innocent in their twisted worship to their god. I wanted to leave the city to get away from all of this. The only place I could to think to turn was the last place I thought I would go. I decided to join the army as a medic. When I told my mother she asked if I was sure I was doing the right thing. She said I should think it through before deciding but I knew that it was what I needed to do.
    I knew some about training from what Lindsey told me about it but it was still a big change. It consisted of a lot of conditioning and combat practice. I also had classes on medical training and how to use the land for tending wounds. When I showed that I could use magic for healing they moved me up to higher level classes. When my training ended it was time for my first assignment out in the field. Before I left I went to say goodbye to mom. She asked if I was sure about what I was doing. I assured her that it was what I had to do. She didn’t seem convinced but told me that no matter what happens I will always have a home here.
    My first post was at a mobile medical facility near the front lines. Everything they taught me in training was put to the test here. As a healer in the temple you say a lot of injures from kitchen accidents to a girl who had a fence post through both an arm and a leg. That paled in comparison to what I saw in the first few weeks. Some people we couldn’t save though we tried, and others we kept from dying but to say they lived was generous. I didn’t see any combat during my time there even though we were so close to the front line. That changed when I got transferred to a squad in the field as their medic. I was nervous as this would be my first time out on the front line. The squad was a patrol squad deployed out in wild areas to keep watch for enemy movements. We didn’t see combat every week but at the times we did it was hectic. No one can prepare you for what you will see when fighting starts. My first combat was a blur, after which I vomited then passed out. My squad mates congratulated me on making it all the way through combat before passing out. I’m still not sure if they were joking. Since then I have been through countless war zones and moved from squad to squad as needed. Not all of it has been tame; some posts had me out in massive battles while others were in the middle of nowhere fighting monsters instead of soldiers. Lindsey and I have come across each other from time to time. When we first crossed paths she was shocked at first but then overjoyed at the fact I was a soldier too. Though she wasn’t surprised when I told her I was a medic. Whenever we cross paths in the larger camps we hang out drinking long into the night catching up with each other and swapping tales about the things we’ve seen. I haven’t been assigned to her squad but with each new post I always hope she’ll be there.

Str: 11
    Dex: 14
    Con: 16
    Int: 10
    Wis: 19
    Cha: 16

HP: 32

AC: 16
    Flat-footed: 14
    Touch: 12

Fort: 7
    Ref: 3
    Will: 8

Initiative: 2

Skills:
    Concentration 11
    Diplomacy 5
    Heal 15
    Knowledge(nature) 8
    Knowledge(religion) 8
    Survival 10
    Healing Hands(Skill Trick)

Feats:
    Martial Weapon Proficiency(Glaive)
    Subduing Strike
    Skill Focus(Heal)
    Spontaneous Healer

Equipment:
    +1 Cool Light Fortification Leafweave Leather with Darkwood Studs
    +1 Defending Glaive with hollow hilt
    Backpack
    Healer's Kit
    Wooden Holy Symbol
    Bedroll
    Torch(2)
    Last edited by Faielyn; 2014-03-09 at 12:47 AM.

5. - Top - End - #5
    Pixie in the Playground

OOC--- As we've had our first character post let me begin with my introduction as a DM(since we have some players who don't know me very well), The introductions to the Labyrinth [thank you spell check](It will be short because I don't want to spoil the surprises), and finally the rules of the board. I apologize for any typos

ME: Hi, I won't give you my real name if you want it private message me or ask someone that knows me. If you found this then I know you know someone kinda. I'm an avid gamer; My forte are rpg's (I love crafting stories, characters, and worlds) and war games(for some of the same reasons, and due to the fact that I love the collecting aspect and scale of those games). As a DM I think my job is to create challenges for the players to overcome, as well as make sure everyone is having a good time. I also strongly believe that at certain points story should overcome rules, but that it should be consistent. To extend a metaphor; Every world has it's own "physics" IE. its own basis and rule-set, so everything a GM does should never break those physics. That means if in a situation I do something centered around the environment or game-world, that should be the standard barring any outside force acting upon it.

The Labyrinth [thank you again spell-check]-All that being said The Labyrinth plays by its own rule set. You can also take everything I state here that your characters have a certain innate sense of. They don't necessarily know this consciously mind you but they can't sense it like a primal instinct. The Labyrinth is composed of different areas. Some as huge as worlds others like closets. It doesn't follow the traditional set of rules of the D&D universe, though the framework are the same. Like two dishes made by different people with the same recipe but different flairs. In it you may find that things become quite meta, or that how your character does things is more important then what they do. The Labyrinth respects cooperation and team work, more than a going alone or all eyes on me attitude. A common saying in the labyrinth is "True Character Finds A Way" As you explore the Labyrinth you will begin to find out more of it's being, and history.

The Rules of the forum- As you noticed I begin this post with [OOC---] that stands for out of character. Any comment made out of character should begin with this. Any comment without OOC will be in character and is expected to be strictly Role play and in character. Also while silliness does happen I want this game to have a more serious focused tone, I want you guys to really explore and enjoy your characters. Not just do random things just because you think it will be funny. Really get into and understand your motivation and help craft your groups journey through The Labyrinth. Also respect each other. That always helps.
    At this time I expect the "heavy times" I.E. the times when I will be on continuously and expect everyone to be on and interact to be, and the big encounters and story to unfold on Saturday 10pm-3am. Also Every day I will be on once every day to check and respond maybe more depending. If this doesn't work for you please respond so we can work out better.

6. - Top - End - #6
    Pixie in the Playground

Name: Hyacinthe

Race: Adu'ja

Classes/Levels: Druid 5

Possesses androgynous facial features with an unimpressive build, narrow, sunken eyes, and dark green skin with golden brown hues in 
facial petals. His companion animal (small viper) is often found wrapped 
contentedly around his upper left arm, sometimes even mistaken for decoration on his armour.

The Adu’ja are asexual, and have no gender. Their own language does not use gender-specific pronouns, but when speaking in common or other languages they typically refer to every member of their race with male designation— however, they have no issues with being referred to or taken as females.

Spoiler: Brief Backstory [More Fun to Come]
    Show
    Day 63. No anomalies.
    -----

Teacher’s greatest fear was lost knowledge.

As one goes on in life, they gain wisdom and experience. Some lessons are more harshly taught than others, but often those lessons are the most effective of them all. But during our transient visit on this earth, what use are the lessons that we learn if they are lost with us when we die? Our actions may affect the planet while we are still alive, shaping the future even in our smallest choices, the same way the gentlest river can still shape the rocks nestled on her bed. But Teacher said that the only web we had to connect past and future was the passing of memories and experiences from one generation to the next.

I suppose that was the true reason Teacher was so eager to take me as a student, not because there was some ‘hidden potential’ within me that I hadn’t yet seen. It was an innocent enough lie— I remember my utter lack of confidence and self-esteem before my days as an acolyte, and Teacher undoubtedly knew that I was going to need a good nudge of motivation if I was to escape those feelings.

Teacher saw me as a way to pass on the memories and lessons that needed to be kept for the next generation. I’m certain that I wasn't able to retain everything that I was taught, but Nature waits for no one, and no one can linger on the earth past their time. Teacher was too old for even herbs and elixirs to help fight the disease— I suppose I shouldn’t have been surprised that death was so close. But I’m still uncomfortable with the fact that, for the first time in nearly, I’m alone again.

Perhaps I’m writing this for the same reason that Teacher accepted me— I don’t want my life to be lost in the tides of time if I die before I have the chance to preserve my own lessons and wisdom. I’d hardly have anything remarkable to leave behind if I were to meet my fate tomorrow, but anything that I can give is enough for me.

I was born a different being than the one I am today. I had many siblings back then, but for all my father acted he might as well have had only one son. My eldest brother, Oleander, was everything that he wanted in a son— strong, hardworking, and the first ever of our line to attain the status of Knight. He’d won many jousting tourneys, even challenging humans and elves and managing to win. I suppose it was only fitting that father favoured him— Oleander was the best of his children, and so was best fitted to survive as his heir. Nature always favours the best; even Adu’ja cannot fight that instinct. But we were equals at least in a few respects-- we were all born and nurtured in the same way, we all needed to be fed, sheltered and protected, and we all were mortals, only temporary inhabitants on this earth.

I don’t think anyone expected Oleander to be the first of us. to depart, though. Out of all of us, he seemed the least fragile, and the most stubborn in the face of danger. But Nature has no mercy when she is disrespected. That was Oleander's biggest fault— his own abnormal strength made him forget that forces greater than himself existed in this world. His wasn’t the first body that the mighty river had claimed, nor do I think it will be the last.

But it wasn’t just my brother’s life that was taken. Father thought to drown himself, too, except he did so in the foul odours of ale and other brews that sickened his mind rather than the river waters that swallowed Oleander. I began to miss the days agone when he denied me conversation and attention alike, for all he had left in his heart to give me were looks of disgust and words of hatred. There were some cruel days when he decided to share his feelings in actions rather than insults, constantly reminding me of the fact that I had none of my brother’s skills in the art of self-defence.

Even until this day, I’ve never seen a grief as chronic as the one my father carried for my brother. Even after Teacher died, my own grief was only a temporary state, eventually washing from my mind, like seeds in the spring fated never to sprout, washed away in the torrential rains. I believe that my father allowed his own seeds of grief to root deep in his mind, growing and consuming all of his other thoughts like an infestation of weeds sapping the life from a forest.

Three years after Oleander's death, father’s mind was still as warped as the day the river took him. Unfortunately, I too had little to show for the years that had passed— I was still as useless and weak as when Oleander won his first tournament. The sight of me still disgusted father. As second-eldest, it was expected that I take up Oleander’s position as heir to the family legacy. Father and I both knew that the only thing I shared with my brother was blood. I was as suited to succeed as my infant brother, helpless as a sapling with weak roots.

My father repeatedly suggested that I leave during those three years, but it wasn’t until I found my own bed and clothing sold for a few sacks of oats and barley that I finally took his advice.
    I remember the last words he spoke to me very clearly, despite the fact that he slurred them terribly: ‘You don’t even deserve the life I gave you. Don’t bother returning unless you’ve done something to earn it.”

I can’t say I’ve succeeded in that yet. I don’t honestly think it bothers me, either. My father doesn’t designate the value of my life; nobody has that honour but me. To hell with him. To hell with everyone. My life is my own.

Str: 9
    Dex: 16
    Con: 16
    Int: 12
    Wis: 16
    Cha: 16

HP: 38

AC: 18/12/16

Fort: 7
    Ref: 4
    Will: 7

Initiative: 3

Skills:
    Craft(Poisonmaking) 9
    Handle Animal 7
    Knowledge(Nature) 5
    Perform 7
    Sleight of Hand 13
    Survival 9

Feats:
    Exotic Weapon Proficiency: BLOWGUN
    Dderwydd Chymdeithas Initiate

Equipment:
    +1 Hideaway Seeking Blowgun
    +1 Glamered Nacreous Darkleaf Banded Mail
    Sassone Leaf Residue Poison (1 Vial)
    Holy Symbol (Wooden)
    Waterskin
    Bedroll
    Last edited by FractalParadigm; 2014-03-10 at 07:16 PM.

7. - Top - End - #7
    Pixie in the Playground

So just an update. We have an artificer who is still at work and may be on later haven't heard from him, and a ranger who is finishing up school work and may be unable to come in this session.
    Last edited by warren457; 2014-03-08 at 10:56 PM.

8. - Top - End - #8
    Pixie in the Playground

I have no problem running a two player minimum for this session

9. - Top - End - #9
    Pixie in the Playground

ClericGirl

OOC--- I am fine with that

10. - Top - End - #10
    Pixie in the Playground

ooc--anyone else here?

11. - Top - End - #11
    Pixie in the Playground

ooc: Fractal Paradaigm.

3.5 ed rules for Adujas that's from the dragon article they were in. Just wanted to let you know the link you had didn't look like 3.5.

Adu’ja
    Ability Modifiers: +2 Wisdom, +2 Charisma, -2 Strength
    Size: Medium
    Speed: 30ft, Woodland Stride
    Special Qualities
    Plant Type
    +4 Racial bonus to Diplomacy and Perform
    -4 Racial penalty to Bluff and Sense Motive
    Low-Light Vision
    Vulnerability to Fire: increase Fire damage suffered by +50%
    Spell-like Ability: 1/day Speak With Plants with Caster Level 1
    Photosynthesis (Ex): Adu’jas that have access to at least 4 hours of sunlight each day only need 1/4th the rations of a human.

Nature Link: Survival is always a Class skill for Adu’jas and they receive a +4 Racial bonus to Survival checks.

Photoregeneration (Ex): if an Adu’ja rests in direct sunlight with access to at least a gallon of water, they recover twice the amount of hit points that they would normally heal for resting. If they are active during this time, they only recover the normal amount of hit points, as they do when resting in darkness. Adu’jas can also regenerate severed limbs (not their heads); doing so requires a month per limb, during which they may only rest and perform light activity. Total rest cuts this down to 2 weeks per limb.

Favored Class: Druid
    Level Adjustment: +2

also cool name.

12. - Top - End - #12
    Pixie in the Playground

ooc--I'm also going to need touch and flat-footed ac.

13. - Top - End - #13
    Pixie in the Playground

ClericGirl

OOC---
    Spell List
    Level 0
    2 x Cure Minor Wounds
    2 x Purify Food and Drink
    1 x Create Water

Level 1
    1 x Goodberry
    2 x Lesser Vigor
    2 x Sanctuary
    1 x Resurgence

Level 2
    1 x Close Wounds
    2 x Cure Moderate Wounds
    1 x Divine Protection
    1 x Stabilize

Level 3
    1 x Cure Serious Wounds
    1 x Mass Lesser Vigor
    1 x Delay Death
    1 x Mass Entropic Shield

Spell-Like Ability:
    Cure Light Wounds 3/day
    Healing Lorecall 2/day

14. - Top - End - #14
    Pixie in the Playground

Name:
    (Warforged do not always name themselves. This is one such case.)

Race: Warforged

Classes/Levels: Artificer/5 (Warforged Artificer racial substitutions for 1st and 4th)

Alignment: NN

A 6' 1" adamantine warforged.
    We have a standardized production, like everything that is mass produced. (All thanks to those human bastards!)

Spoiler
    Show
    This warforged (Note: Does not refer to self in that way) was created roughly three years before the end of the Last War in Eberron. He was built as an Artificer to repair other warforged in the heat of battle. However, his buyers trained him to double as a sapper, of sorts, should he be involved in any siege warfare.

Should any thing extraordinary have come from this warforged is hard to say. No records would have been kept of many things he did, mainly because he was just another tool to re-arm the armies. After all, a blacksmith does not sing tales of glory for his hammer when he crafts a new blade. The warforged himself also seems disinterested in remembering anything he would have done, responding with "we all were made to fight wars. Since there was a war, we fought," when asked.

When the Last War ended, and most warforged were left to their own devices, he, and the other warforged he was with, did not understand this at first. They simply stood in the marshaling yard for weeks, waiting for their new orders. When their commanders finally came to explain to them that their were no more orders, and that they had to continue their lives however they wished, he set off on his own. For two years he wandered about the lands of Eberron. He would stop at towns every now and then to craft and repair anything, really. It was all a way to occupy his thoughts. He would sometimes study mages and other spell craft, all to further his skill of infusions solely to advance his skill. He had no need to try and amass a great fortune, and often traded his finished items for new materials, just to craft something new.

He also often thought of the Mournland and the Lord of Blades, and if he should venture there. Many warforged went to the Mournland after the Last War to escape the prejudice of the other races, and perhaps build a homeland for themselves. This often created some pleasing thoughts, as he would again be with his own kind, and their would be no shortage of tasks to do. But, he also knew that that would mean he would have little chance to learn of the other races. The Lord of Blades was also considered, as he was leading war against the other races of Khorvaire in favor of the warforged. It would be a familiar, maybe even home-like, setting to be in battle again, and Artificers would certainly be needed. However, after seeing the state Khorvaire after the Last War, he thought that perhaps it was time for the world to begin healing, instead of continuing to destroy.

It was simply another one of these thoughts, ringing through his head when that mysterious door appeared before him...

Str: 18[+4]
    Dex: 13[+1]
    Con: 18[+4]
    Int: 15[+2]
    Wis: 12[+1]
    Cha: 14[+2]

HP: 46

AC: 22/11/21

Fort: +5
    Ref: +2
    Will: +7

Initiative: +1

Skills (Class): [(Ranks)=(Total Mod)]
    Appraise|2=+4
    Concentration|4=+8
    Craft (Armorsmithing)|6=+8
    Craft (Weaponsmithing)|6=+8
    Disable Device|8=+10
    Knowledge (Arcana)|2=+4
    Knowledge (Architecture & Engineering)|0=+2
    Knowledge (The Planes)|0=+2
    Open Lock|8=+9
    Profession|0=+1
    Search|4=+6
    Spellcraft|2=+4
    Use Magic Device|6=+8

Feats/Class Features:
    Adamantine Body
    Artificer Knowledge
    Artisan Bonus
    Disable Trap
    Infuse Self
    Item Creation
    Scribe Scroll
    Brew Potion
    Exotic Weapon Proficiency (Battering Axe)
    Craft Wondrous Item
    Legendary Artisan
    Tools of War
    Craft Magic Arms and Armor
    Retain Essence

Craft Reserve=100

Infusions Per Day:
    1st|3
    2nd|3
    3rd|1
    4th|-
    5th|-
    6th|-

Equipment:
    +2 Transmuting Battering Axe
    +1 Sonic Resistance Contoured Shield
    Masterwork Artisan's Tools
    Spell Component Pouch
    Handy Haversack
    Crowbar (Replacement of starting bedroll, as warforged have no need for bedrolls.)
    2 Torches (GM Provided)

Seriously guys? Am I going to have to be the trap finder/disabler?

15. - Top - End - #15
    Pixie in the Playground

OOC: See Adam, it exists.

I also thought that we had a knight (whom I pray says 'ni!')?
    Last edited by icewolf198; 2014-03-09 at 02:53 AM.

16. - Top - End - #16
    Pixie in the Playground

OOC-- Whoops, apologies.
    Touch AC: 12
    Flat-Footed AC: 16

Quote Originally Posted by warren457 View Post
    Just wanted to let you know the link you had didn't look like 3.5.
    I'm aware-- I more was providing it for the flavour text since it's about as obscure of a race as it comes.

Quote Originally Posted by warren457 View Post
    also cool name.
    Thank'ee.