New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. - Top - End - #31
    Ogre in the Playground

DrowGirl

Default Re: One Piece: Sea life (D20)

-Yakom does a sharp whistle- Oi, the two of you stop. Right now we're still in a prison. So free the others, as for the cuffs that can be discussed later. Right now our top priority is getting a ship and getting out of here.

2. - Top - End - #32
    Ogre in the Playground

Jynx snapped a jaunty salute with the manacles, And I shall begin looking for our gear, zazaa! He stated and began searching the area for anything that might lead to wherever they've put his precious Skyblazer.

(1d20+5)[9]
    "Entaris is a walking dynamo of chaos. Wherever he shows up, people take aggravated." -Acanous

"The starting condition for this game is alone and lost in the woods. Not driving your lion-drawn chariot through the thick forest during a thunderstorm." -Jakarta

Good Luck. Have Fun. Much Explosion.

3. - Top - End - #33
    Dwarf in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    Please, Don't just make stuff up I know I can be slow because I am not here most of the day, but I expect a bit of not making stuff up while the Gm is not near a computer.

As the party started on the inside of the prision, as you continue to search the place, you find nothing of importance, only the flintlock pistol in the drawers, a Bit of borring paperwork and some bounty posters of different pirates some of them crossed off, others with pretty high bounty but everyone of the West Blue.
    One of the highest bounties are 25,000,000 called "King" Kaiser Tiberius , The photo is of a man being seen by the side he looks very serious and seriously bald, He seems to be trying to hide it with an obvious topee.

But other than that nothing seems of use or of interest, maybe another bounty.
    Before you can finish reading you notice the sound of rolling thunder, a strong hit and a metal door flying directly at your direction (Reflex save for everyone in the hallway, Jinks is, Aom I am guessing that is, Yakomo isn't if he didn't move far from his cell and Lilly is in her cell. Jake... I am not really sure.)
    Last edited by VolV; 2014-03-12 at 08:33 PM.

4. - Top - End - #34
    Ogre in the Playground

DrowGirl

-Yakom blinks and goes to dodge the flying door-

rolls
    Spoiler
    Show
    (d20+11)[24]

5. - Top - End - #35
    Ogre in the Playground

Jinsk darts out of the path.

(1d20+11)[16]
    "Entaris is a walking dynamo of chaos. Wherever he shows up, people take aggravated." -Acanous

"The starting condition for this game is alone and lost in the woods. Not driving your lion-drawn chariot through the thick forest during a thunderstorm." -Jakarta

6. - Top - End - #36
    Barbarian in the Playground

NinjaGuy

Jake falls to the floor and ducks.
    Last edited by DemonZoZo; 2014-03-12 at 10:49 PM.
    My favorite pass time is watching documentary about stuff because they give interesting perspectives.

7. - Top - End - #37

NinjaGuy

roll this for jake duck
    Spoiler
    Show

(1d20+11)[12]
    My favorite pass time is watching documentary about stuff because they give interesting perspectives.

8. - Top - End - #38
    Dwarf in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show

Damage Jinsk
    (1d20)[11]
    (1d20)[10]

Damage Jake
    (1d20)[2]
    (1d20)[16]

The door went by hitting both Jinsk and Jake pushing them back to Lillies cage and hitting against the bars, Yakomo ducked under the door as it went flying dodging a very dangerous hazard that was there.
    After a bit of smoke resided a very big figure could be seen ducking a bit to go through the doorway "Well well well, What do we have here, Pirates escaping"
    He cracked the fingers of his right hand, taking notice that his left hand was either made of metal or was wearing a metal knuckle glove. His face was big and looked like he could beat the crap out of you by just looking in your general direction, Other than that he was fat, quite fatter than a marine offcer, he was using a different clothes than the marine officer that was knocked out, other than that you could notice a very small, greenish key hanging from his neck .
    "I am Captain Irons and I won't let a bunch of rats escape on my watch"
    He said as he walked next to the broken table and sat, leaving a clear opening through the door that he just went trough.
    Last edited by VolV; 2014-03-13 at 08:25 AM.

9. - Top - End - #39
    Ogre in the Playground

DrowGirl

-Not one to run from a challenge yakom looks at the others- go gather what gear you need, I'll deal with the captain -he grins and warp headbutts-

Crunch
    Spoiler
    Show
    So Since he's in the hallway I'm assuming he's in a straight line of sight, if he isn't change that to move up and flurry of blows for 2 attacks. in case I don't get a surprise here is initative
    (d20+11)[27]

now warp headbutt roll
    (d20+13)[21]

in case I can't warp punch of or lose init and he closes the distance I full attack with flurry of blows
    (d20+13)[17]
    (d20+12)[13]
    (d20+7)[17]

if he doesnt' close the distance on his init but I can't warp punch just use those first to rolls as I move up and attack with flurry of blows.

now damage, headbutt first
    (d8+4)[6]

the rolls for the other attacks
    [roll]d8+4[/oll]
    (d8+4)[10]
    (d8+4)[6]

10. - Top - End - #40
    Ogre in the Playground

DrowGirl

Spoiler
    Show
    (d8+4)[10] one did not go through

11. - Top - End - #41
    Titan in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Lilly was very glad she was still in her, open, cell and thus protected from that flying metal door.

"Who're you calling a pirate? I've never claimed that title and never really wanted it. Imma Cook, not a pirate." Lilly retorted, clearly looking rather offended by that statement.
    Awesome avatars:
    Spoiler
    Show

Awesome dark heresy inquisitor avatar by Emperor Ing

Gender bended avatar by Emperor Ing

.... in her party dress, also by Emperor Ing

Epic imperial Guardsman by The Architect

Dingle Dongle Dangle - Do it at an Angle~

12. - Top - End - #42
    Dwarf in the Playground

EvilClericGuy

Reflex (1d20+13)[30]

"Why say he would not let us leave then move away from the door. I couldn't get through it with him in the way."
    Aom's mutter came from low down on the ground, where the press of the door going past had effortlessly floored him. Rising up from his prone posture he shook his head as he moved and went on. "Also he said "pirates escaping." So you can not be a pirate and not escape. I personally never committed anything very piratical. But if the option is pirates escape everyone else says then I am fine with that."

13. - Top - End - #43
    Ogre in the Playground

Jinsk picked himself up off the floor, dusted his shirt off and pushed his glasses up onto the bridge of his nose, Technically speaking, we as a species are more closely related to birds than rats, zazaa. Note the wings... He corrected the fat captain, turning to the Demon, We shall search while you have your mano-a-mano. Onward, zazaa! He finished with a flourish to the open door.
    Last edited by Entaris; 2014-03-13 at 04:50 PM.

14. - Top - End - #44

NinjaGuy

Jake says as he gets up and moves"Well I am not a pirate you dumb captain then dusts off his coat, but I would gladly help them out."
    Last edited by DemonZoZo; 2014-03-13 at 06:08 PM.