New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 17 of 50 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141516171819202122232425262742 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #481
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] Home 17 - Where you know all your friends and all your enemies

Since when was Napoleon a vampire?
    Aerith inquires

Quote Originally Posted by firedaemon33 View Post
    Therlynn nods and says, "Sure." She takes Lysandra from Eyros and carries her back to the cradle, where she lies her. Lysandra, after a few minutes, closes her eyes and nods off.
    She's joined by Eyros, falling asleep as well next to her.
    "Are we living a life that is safe from harm? Of course not, we never are. But that's not the right question. The question is: are we living a life that is worth the harm?"
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Spoiler: Quotes from Friends <3
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by SliiArhem
    Arkh I may be slightly delirious but I don't think that would make sense even if I was coherent.

Interested in the Nexus FFRP setting? Try joining our Discord server!

2. - Top - End - #482
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] Home 17 - Where you know all your friends and all your enemies

Tomb

Noelle says in a steely voice to Terek, "If you kill all vampires indiscriminately, then you're no better than those you hunt."

Eyrie

((Assuming they retreated to their bedroom: That's where things were going anyways.))

Therlynn snuggles Eyros and falls asleep as well. Things are peaceful for about two hours until Lysandra starts crying again. Therlynn is woken up sleepily and mutters, "Dammit...What does she want now?" as she goes to check on her daughter.

3. - Top - End - #483

Quote Originally Posted by firedaemon33 View Post
    Tomb

Noelle says in a steely voice to Terek, "If you kill all vampires indiscriminately, then you're no better than those you hunt."

Eyrie

((Assuming they retreated to their bedroom: That's where things were going anyways.))

Therlynn snuggles Eyros and falls asleep as well. Things are peaceful for about two hours until Lysandra starts crying again. Therlynn is woken up sleepily and mutters, "Dammit...What does she want now?" as she goes to check on her daughter.
    Eyros somehow manages to aleep through it all.
    "Are we living a life that is safe from harm? Of course not, we never are. But that's not the right question. The question is: are we living a life that is worth the harm?"
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Show
    Arkh I may be slightly delirious but I don't think that would make sense even if I was coherent.

4. - Top - End - #484
    Ogre in the Playground

Tombs

Terek leans down and glares at Noelle right in the eyes.

"Maybe," he hisses, spittle squeezing between his teeth, "I'm okay with that?"

Gehenna

Cambion arrives on a small, icy floating rock formation drifting through the bleak, colorless, endless sky, and throws Tyra at a nearby wall of blackish, ash-stained ice.

"Now, let's see what my newest servant is good for, shall we?"
    GLORIOUS SOVIET SNAIL SUPERTECHNOLOGY

Comrade L.E.S.S. by The Mad Hatter!

Quote Originally Posted by Viper9090 View Post
    My weirdest nightmare has just been replaced.
    (Recaiden) He lives!
    (Firedaemon33) Ia! Ia! TechnoScrabble F'Taghn!
    My job requires I leave without warning or explanation sometimes. I should be back within a few days each time.

5. - Top - End - #485

Quote Originally Posted by TechnoScrabble View Post
    Tombs

Terek leans down and glares at Noelle right in the eyes.

"Maybe," he hisses, spittle squeezing between his teeth, "I'm okay with that?"

Gehenna

Cambion arrives on a small, icy floating rock formation drifting through the bleak, colorless, endless sky, and throws Tyra at a nearby wall of blackish, ash-stained ice.

"Now, let's see what my newest servant is good for, shall we?"
    Tomb
    what convinces you that you don't deserve what you believe our fate would be?
    She questions.

Gehenna

Tyra is tossed!
    She hits it with a thud, leaving a dent in the wall, followed by a slight crack as her head hits the wall.
    She slumps, unconscious from a head injury.
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Show

6. - Top - End - #486
    Ogre in the Playground

Gehenna

Cambion presses Tyra up against the wall and attempts to use ice shape to bind her fingers, wrists, wings, tail, ankles, and neck in thick bands of the black ice.

If successful, he'll wait patiently for her to awaken, looming hungrily over her, still enlarged to almost six meters.

(Recaiden) He lives!
    My job requires I leave without warning or explanation sometimes. I should be back within a few days each time.

7. - Top - End - #487

Gehenna

Cambion presses Tyra up against the wall and attempts to use ice shape to bind her fingers, wrists, wings, tail, ankles, and neck in thick bands of the black ice.

If successful, he'll wait patiently for her to awaken, looming hungrily over her, still enlarged to almost six meters.
    Be succeeds!
    She awakes, the wall behind her head slightly stained with her blood.
    She begins struggling against the restraints, glaring at him through her mask.
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Show

8. - Top - End - #488
    Ogre in the Playground

Gehenna

The ice and stone of Gehenna do not break easily. Nor do they melt, so long as they remain on their origin layer. If they leave, they tend to weaken.

Cambion reaches forward to tear off the mask and the rest of Tyra's armour.

"Now, now, pet...I need to know what use you are to me..."

(Recaiden) He lives!

9. - Top - End - #489

Gehenna

The ice and stone of Gehenna do not break easily. Nor do they melt, so long as they remain on their origin layer. If they leave, they tend to weaken.

Cambion reaches forward to tear off the mask and the rest of Tyra's armour.

"Now, now, pet...I need to know what use you are to me..."
    That leaves the pale-skinned daemonfae only in her underwear.
    I am of none!
    She yells.
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Show

10. - Top - End - #490
    Ogre in the Playground

Gehenna

"Oh, everyone is of some use," Cambion laughs his howling, gravelly laugh and pushes Tyra harder against the ice, shifting into his hybrid form!

His tail becomes thicker, his legs digitigrade, his snout and ears wolf-like, though flared and daemonic. Black fur sprouts across his body, and his claws grow long amdnsharp. He leans in to take a big bite out of one of Tura's wings!

(Recaiden) He lives!

11. - Top - End - #491

Gehenna

"Oh, everyone is of some use," Cambion laughs his howling, gravelly laugh and pushes Tyra harder against the ice, shifting into his hybrid form!

His tail becomes thicker, his legs digitigrade, his snout and ears wolf-like, though flared and daemonic. Black fur sprouts across his body, and his claws grow long amdnsharp. He leans in to take a big bite out of one of Tura's wings!
    Tyra screams as her wing is bitten, unable to retaliate.
    Stop!
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Show

12. - Top - End - #492
    Ogre in the Playground

Gehenna

Cambion doesn't stop. His jaw moves forward and back as well as up and down, a rotary saw motion with long lines of bone crunching teeth. He's deliberately slow and wiggles side to side, chewing on more areas and mulching what he doesn't rip out straight away.

He's a barghest, it's what he does. Does he gain any power from consuming Tyra's flesh?

(Recaiden) He lives!

13. - Top - End - #493

Gehenna

Cambion doesn't stop. His jaw moves forward and back as well as up and down, a rotary saw motion with long lines of bone crunching teeth. He's deliberately slow and wiggles side to side, chewing on more areas and mulching what he doesn't rip out straight away.

He's a barghest, it's what he does. Does he gain any power from consuming Tyra's flesh?
    Nothing that he doesn't have already.
    Trya screams, struggling against the restraints.
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Show

14. - Top - End - #494
    Ogre in the Playground

Gehenna

There probably won't be much wing left when Cambion finally pulls away, wiping the blood off his snout with his hand and then wiping it on Tyra.

"Ready to cooperate?"

(Recaiden) He lives!

15. - Top - End - #495

Gehenna

There probably won't be much wing left when Cambion finally pulls away, wiping the blood off his snout with his hand and then wiping it on Tyra.

"Ready to cooperate?"
    Tyra's reply is incomprehensible through her sobbing.
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Show

16. - Top - End - #496
    Ogre in the Playground

Gehenna

Cambion shrugs and grabs the other wing, hovering over it with his mouth open and licking his fangs hungrily...

(Recaiden) He lives!

17. - Top - End - #497

Gehenna

Cambion shrugs and grabs the other wing, hovering over it with his mouth open and licking his fangs hungrily...
    NO! I'LL COOPERATE, I PROMISE!
    Tyra sobs.
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Show

18. - Top - End - #498
    Ogre in the Playground

Gehenna

"Very well. I'm out of buffalo sauce anyways," Cambion grins and steps back, bending down to look Tyra in the eyes.

"Now, what can my new servant do for me?" he asks, though his wandering eyes and growling stomach suggest he's thought of several things already.

(Recaiden) He lives!

19. - Top - End - #499

Gehenna

"Very well. I'm out of buffalo sauce anyways," Cambion grins and steps back, bending down to look Tyra in the eyes.

"Now, what can my new servant do for me?" he asks, though his wandering eyes and growling stomach suggest he's thought of several things already.
    I can cast spells, mainly elemental and transportations-focused. And have training as a battlemind.
    She looks even paler when she notices his eyes and growling stomach.
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Show

20. - Top - End - #500
    Ogre in the Playground

Gehenna

"Where is your spellbook, wizard-that-calls-herself-a-warlock?" Cambion asks, looking through the remains of her clothes.

(Recaiden) He lives!

21. - Top - End - #501

Gehenna

"Where is your spellbook, wizard-that-calls-herself-a-warlock?" Cambion asks, looking through the remains of her clothes.
    He'll find it in a pocket in her robes, damaged along with them.
    She simply nods to it.
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Show

22. - Top - End - #502
    Ogre in the Playground

Gehenna

"I'll be keeping this," he says, tossing it behind him.

"Now, tell me more about yourself," he says with a grin, "Starting with your relation to Lord Asmodeus."

(Recaiden) He lives!

23. - Top - End - #503

Gehenna

"I'll be keeping this," he says, tossing it behind him.

"Now, tell me more about yourself," he says with a grin, "Starting with your relation to Lord Asmodeus."
    I am attempting to gain his favor. Never met him personally.
    She emits.
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Show

24. - Top - End - #504
    Ogre in the Playground

Gehenna

Cambion smiles, but inwardly he's cursing. He'd hoped she was important.

"Any friends? Family? Followers?"

(Recaiden) He lives!

25. - Top - End - #505

Gehenna

Cambion smiles, but inwardly he's cursing. He'd hoped she was important.

"Any friends? Family? Followers?"
    Slain by paladins.
    She replies sorrowfully.
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Show

26. - Top - End - #506
    Ogre in the Playground

Gehenna

Cambion doesn't believe her, but he can torture her for that info later.

"Tried to make many deals with fiends before?"

(Recaiden) He lives!

27. - Top - End - #507

Gehenna

Cambion doesn't believe her, but he can torture her for that info later.

"Tried to make many deals with fiends before?"
    She shakes her head, looking down forlornly.
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Show

28. - Top - End - #508
    Ogre in the Playground

Gehenna

Cambion laughs meanly at her.

"You're not very smart, are you? No back up, no previous experience, and you try to get a half-fiend's help to get Asmodeus's attention?"

(Recaiden) He lives!

29. - Top - End - #509

Gehenna

Cambion laughs meanly at her.

"You're not very smart, are you? No back up, no previous experience, and you try to get a half-fiend's help to get Asmodeus's attention?"
    Tyra looks down silently, despondent.
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Show

30. - Top - End - #510
    Ogre in the Playground

Gehenna

"Oh, don't look so down," Cambion teases, "You get to be first member of the army that will conquer Hell!"

(Recaiden) He lives!