New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 20 of 50 FirstFirst ... 10111213141516171819202122232425262728293045 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #571
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] Home 17 - Where you know all your friends and all your enemies

Alice's Apartment

Alice grins as Jack teases her. When he tries to steal a bite, however, she quickly moves the cake out of the way and says teasingly, "Oi! Get your own slice!"

Shipboard

Noelle nods and says, "Well...If we cure you, that will break your connection to your sire, right? And then if I turn you, we'll be tied to each other...And since we already like each other, it won't really matter."

2. - Top - End - #572
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] Home 17 - Where you know all your friends and all your enemies

Alice's Apartment

Jackalope sticks his lip out and pouts.

"But! But!"

One ghost hand goes to smack Alice's snakebutt to distract her while another tries to take the cake!
    GLORIOUS SOVIET SNAIL SUPERTECHNOLOGY

Comrade L.E.S.S. by The Mad Hatter!

Quote Originally Posted by Viper9090 View Post
    My weirdest nightmare has just been replaced.
    (Recaiden) He lives!
    (Firedaemon33) Ia! Ia! TechnoScrabble F'Taghn!
    My job requires I leave without warning or explanation sometimes. I should be back within a few days each time.

3. - Top - End - #573
    Titan in the Playground

Alice Apartment

Alice jumps when the hand smack her, easily allowing the other steal the cake. She smiles at Jack and says, "You're getting pretty good with those. Luckily, my omelette's done, so you win this one." And indeed, he tips her newly cooked omelette out onto a plate, and starts to eat that, instead.

4. - Top - End - #574
    Ogre in the Playground

Alice's Apartment

Jack smiles and laughs to himself before chowing down on the cake messily, spraying bits of icing all over his face.

"I'll take what I can get."

(Recaiden) He lives!
    My job requires I leave without warning or explanation sometimes. I should be back within a few days each time.

5. - Top - End - #575
    Titan in the Playground

Alice's Apartment

Alice smiles as she coils herself up and sits down the mound of herself and continues eating. She says to Jack, "You know, this is pretty nice. I like having a snaky lower body. It's useful."

6. - Top - End - #576
    Ogre in the Playground

Alice's Apartment

"I don't mind any of this," Jack says, "I smell awesome! And these hands! The shape changing isn't too bad, either."

(Recaiden) He lives!

7. - Top - End - #577
    Titan in the Playground

Alice's Apartment

Alice nods happily and says, "You do smell pretty nice, I have to say."

8. - Top - End - #578
    Ogre in the Playground

Alice's Apartment

"I taste pretty nice, too," Jack says, leaning in to give Alice a big, cinnamon flavoured kiss!

(Recaiden) He lives!

9. - Top - End - #579
    Titan in the Playground

Alice's Apartment

Alices smiles as she kisses Jack passionately and teases his ears. She breaks off to says, "Mmm...You do taste nice..." before closing back in and trying to continue the kiss!

10. - Top - End - #580
    Ogre in the Playground

Alice's Apartment

Jack melts beneath the assault on his ears, barely able to stand up. He squeaks a little and moans and thumps a foot on the floor rapidly as he is kissed!

(Recaiden) He lives!

11. - Top - End - #581
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by firedaemon33 View Post
    Alice's Apartment

Alice grins as Jack teases her. When he tries to steal a bite, however, she quickly moves the cake out of the way and says teasingly, "Oi! Get your own slice!"

Shipboard

Noelle nods and says, "Well...If we cure you, that will break your connection to your sire, right? And then if I turn you, we'll be tied to each other...And since we already like each other, it won't really matter."
    I'm up for getting cured
    Aerith replies, grinning.
    "Are we living a life that is safe from harm? Of course not, we never are. But that's not the right question. The question is: are we living a life that is worth the harm?"
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Spoiler: Quotes from Friends <3
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by SliiArhem
    Arkh I may be slightly delirious but I don't think that would make sense even if I was coherent.

Interested in the Nexus FFRP setting? Try joining our Discord server!

12. - Top - End - #582
    Titan in the Playground

Alice's Apartment

Alice, sensing weakness, keeps tickling Jack's ears as she coils around him again and keeps kissing him, using her snaky tongue to great effect...at least, in theory.

Ship

Noelle nods and says, "Cool...Do you know anywhere good for that? I heard something about a Temple of Inari if you don't have any other ideas."
    Last edited by Ionbound; 2014-03-15 at 10:29 PM.

13. - Top - End - #583
    Ogre in the Playground

Alice's Apartment

Jack is helpless and falls to Alice's attack!

Can she taste the air like a snake? Maybe she can taste his cinnamon-chocolate smell?

(Recaiden) He lives!

14. - Top - End - #584

Alice's Apartment

Alice, sensing weakness, keeps tickling Jack's ears as she coils around him again and keeps kissing him, using her snaky tongue to great effect...at least, in theory.

Ship

Noelle nods and says, "Cool...Do you know anywhere good for that? I heard something about a Temple of Inari if you don't have any other ideas."
    That... might work, actually.
    She replies
    "Are we living a life that is safe from harm? Of course not, we never are. But that's not the right question. The question is: are we living a life that is worth the harm?"
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Show
    Arkh I may be slightly delirious but I don't think that would make sense even if I was coherent.

15. - Top - End - #585
    Titan in the Playground

Alice's Apartment

She can and does, and the sensation is positively intoxicating especially considering the newness of the sense. She follows him to the ground, kissing and caressing him as they go, and, while not trying to pull the curtain, is certainly trying to give him a highly pleasurable experience.

Ship

Noelle nods happily, and says, Alright, then. Let's go!

((You post first!))
    Last edited by Ionbound; 2014-03-15 at 10:49 PM.

16. - Top - End - #586
    Ogre in the Playground

Alice's Apartment

Jack's moans and squeaks and squirming make it obvious he's enjoying it greatly, and though he's not exactly cognizant through it all, more ghost hands appear and return the favour, clearly knowing what they're doing.

(Recaiden) He lives!

17. - Top - End - #587

Alice's Apartment

She can and does, and the sensation is positively intoxicating especially considering the newness of the sense. She follows him to the ground, kissing and caressing him as they go, and, while not trying to pull the curtain, is certainly trying to give him a highly pleasurable experience.

Ship

Noelle nods happily, and says, Alright, then. Let's go!

((You post first!))
    ((DAEMOOOOOOOOOOON!))
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Show

18. - Top - End - #588
    Titan in the Playground

Alice's Apartment

Alice smiles at the sounds, and even moreso at the hand's caress, and, eventually, she tries to pull the curtain.

19. - Top - End - #589
    Ogre in the Playground

Alice's Apartment

Jack helps the curtain to fall, alternating between genders and using his powers the best he can.

Dude's getting good at this.

(Recaiden) He lives!

20. - Top - End - #590
    Titan in the Playground

Alice's Apartment

Alice is curled around Jack when the curtains rise. She giggles and says, "We really have to stop doing this..."

21. - Top - End - #591
    Ogre in the Playground

Alice's Apartment

"I don't see why," Jack says with a giggle of his own, running a finger around the edge of a patch of scales.

(Recaiden) He lives!

22. - Top - End - #592
    Titan in the Playground

Alice's Apartment

Alice smiles and and says, "While I would love to spend all day in a curtain-and-pheromone induced stupor with you, I have things to do. Classes, for one, though I have no idea how I'm going to explain this."

23. - Top - End - #593
    Ogre in the Playground

Alice's Apartment

"I'm sure they'll understand," Jack says with a reassuring smile and a hug, "And I need to go get clothes, anyways."

(Recaiden) He lives!

24. - Top - End - #594
    Titan in the Playground

Alice's Apartment

Alice smiles and says, "See you later, Jack," as she gets dressed and heads off to her classes, somewhere.

25. - Top - End - #595
    Ogre in the Playground

Alice's Apartment

Jack waves goodbye before getting dressed and taking off for Inside!

(Recaiden) He lives!

26. - Top - End - #596
    Troll in the Playground

Tina's Apartment

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by ThirdEmperor View Post

Oh. Oh. "Oh." Comprehension dawns, and Sebastian bops himself on the head with a laugh. "Oh dear, I think I must've left my wits behind somewhere. Possibly when you two started smiling at me." He does seem to recall being much more eloquent when not trying to flirt. "But, yes, that does sound.. very tempting."
    Quote Originally Posted by Murkus View Post
    [COLOR="SandyBrown"]Tina laughs and pecks Shrike on the ear, her eyes drifting back to Sebastian. Now he gets it. Her smile grows. Tina lets Shrike go and oozes off the side of the bed, naked as the day she was born. All that's left of her outfit is the hat. Her feet pit-pat gently against the cool floor as she slowly, slowly makes her way over to Sebastian.

Her slim, dark figure presses to him. She flicks her thumb and knocks the hat back at a jaunty angle. "I hope so."

Suddenly, with a click, Tina tries to take the poor photographer's wrists and cuff them together! No wonder she had the other hand behind her back. Shrike may well have noticed this as Tina was moving, and can intervene.

Otherwise, Sebastian will get one last wicked, pearly grin before he's dragged off behind one curtain he won't soon forget.

Shrike grins cheerfully, winking at Tina, before turning her grin to Sebastian, and posing, stretching out languidly and tossing her short red hair.

She grins as he gets pulled closer, and helps pull the curtain with alclarity, quite willing to do MORE than her part to try and make sure Sebastian never forgets it.

Although he might have forgotten his name by the time the two girls are done.

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    Games Won: 5
    Ashna and Brendan dolls by Recaiden
    BR by Dr. Bath

BR's Bag o' Nuts · The Russkijs · Bushrangers explained
    Homebrew
    Condiments · Pianos · Tumbleweeds · Drow Bloodline · Half-Drow Noble · Lacy Items

27. - Top - End - #597
    Barbarian in the Playground

[Summit Springs - In the Walls]

The muse wrinkled her nose at the thought. The name seemed pretty apt given the parallel between putting someone to sleep before killing them although it did bring to mind that perhaps Mimi might want something to help her against potential venomous or poisonous things she might encounter. It was a bit of a grim thought but it didn't seem like it would take much to do her in given her size... Though it's something I probably should have thought about earlier. Certainly it's not something I need to worry about but that doesn't mean I can ignore it.

"So what was it you wanted to show me before I interrupted you there?" Riss asked, still holding tight to her pixie ferry ignoring the terrible pun she had just made.

28. - Top - End - #598
    Halfling in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcaller View Post
    [Fettina's Place Numero Dos!]

Dena chuckles. "Yeah... pretty sure." She slurs. "My mission was to get you home in one piece and if Cass isn't especially intense in bed I believe that's mission accomplished." She smiles and winks at the other women.
    Tina chortles gently, smiling right back. She takes Cassidy's advice and relents, saying, "Arright, I give up. Jeeves, um, take her home." The robot, who's name probably isn't Jeeves, holds open the limo door for Dena. Her smile gleams. "Thanks for the good time."

Quote Originally Posted by Rotting Baron View Post
    Maxwell's Office

"Peace Walker's a robot," Shark says, as if robots were a thing in the mid-70s. "A huge walking tank, had all sorts of weapons. We were fighting it because it was going to launch a nuke at our home base."
    "Legged armored vehicles? Why, I had no idea they appeared so early. Your Earth was very advanced for its position on the timeline," Max replies, giving a little shudder. "Nuclear weaponry. How terrifying."

Quote Originally Posted by Gulaghar View Post
    [Frescot House]

The toddler sniffles, but she stops crying. "The shiny, little person is gone."

Sakura raises an eyebrow. "Little person, Laela? You mean one of your toys?" She asks gently. Laela shakes her head. Not one of her twos.
    Recognition passes over Adir's face, which he quickly hides. The stag glances up at Sakura. "Well if I look I'm sure I can find it again."
    My avatar was done by Gullara. Thanks again!

"If you meet a spirit walking,
    Incline your head.
    Do not meet their gaze.
    Do not follow after."

-Things Our Mothers Tell Us

Nexus Characters

29. - Top - End - #599
    Ogre in the Playground

[Frescot House]

Sakura hugs Laela close to her and starts bobbing up and down in an effort to sooth her. She looks at Adir and her eyebrows raise. "Do you know what she's talking about? I can't think of what she means."

[Summit Springs - In the Walls]

"Oh right. Um..." Mimi starts flying down the wall tunnel again. She chatters about nothing in particular as they fly, because it takes a bit of time for them to navigate the walls.

Soon enough they arrive at their destination. Imp's little home out by the front door. Mimi peers around for the beast herself. "Here Imp. You here?" She whistles.

30. - Top - End - #600
    Halfling in the Playground

[Frescot House]

"Nnnnope. I should, uh, probly make sure there's nothing weird in the house," Adir says, a little too quickly. He holds his hands out and steps back. "Stay right here a second."

With that he heads down the stairs into the foyer then around, into the dining room, and out of sight. Unless stopped, of course.
    Last edited by Murkus; 2014-03-18 at 12:05 AM.
    My avatar was done by Gullara. Thanks again!

"If you meet a spirit walking,
    Incline your head.
    Do not meet their gaze.
    Do not follow after."

-Things Our Mothers Tell Us

Nexus Characters