New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 17 of 50 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141516171819202122232425262742 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #481
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Puzzle & Dragons 7: Puzzleball Z

Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post
    So for Hera descends, run
    Awoken deity Odin
    Phantom deity Odin
    War deity Odin
    Rainbow keeper or dark HP stick or dark attack stick
    Vampire lord
    Jester dragon, drawn joker friend

For two heroes, you can use the exact same team set up. Because of phantom deity Odin, you have absolutely no fear of anything. That's both berserk and highlander in your pocket, easy.
    Gonna be a butt and comment that you can't field 150 team cost until rank 134, which might be a long long wait. The general gist is right though - just take decent attack/hp statsticks with lower team cost. 3 mid ninjas + red odin and a good combo first turn should let you beat it with 106 team cost at rank 94 - a good 40 ranks earlier. Bringing your own CDD with friend odin takes that even farther down to rank 66.

2 heroes...3 vampires...green odin? Are you sure about this :\

2. - Top - End - #482
    Titan in the Playground

U jelly?

She's even the one I wanted second most. Snow White would have been flawless for my Bonia team, but Cinderella will do. I'll just have to be careful with her active.

3. - Top - End - #483
    Ettin in the Playground

I pick my leaders based on who needs pal points. Unless a dungeon keeps whooping me, I grab playgrounders. But we're weird, so...
    I'm much the same way myself. When I need F/L Horus, Jasmine is first, then anyone else from the Playground. When I need Lmeta it's always you I go to first, then I go down the list. Playgrounders always get preferential treatment just because we're a family :)

4. - Top - End - #484
    Dwarf in the Playground

Hi all. I am going to update my padherder and otravyat. You can have fun with my questions :). I have to ultimate evo vamp or shiva. I have made it to the 2nd level of the forbidden tower and the first level of frozen soil of prosell. Tried yesterday's descended bcuz I had to waste stamina Lol one hit first floor and I was done. Still working on levelling! Seems very far away still. Ronia is level 72 and valk is level 81. Sonia does great but I do love my valk the best. I have cleared all challenges. I think I have a good group of friends

Will post the link when I am done. Someday I will have more advice than questions :)

And yes! Very jelly
    Last edited by Feistylady; 2014-08-29 at 08:48 PM.

5. - Top - End - #485
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Jasmine View Post
    Gonna be a butt and comment that you can't field 150 team cost until rank 134, which might be a long long wait. The general gist is right though - just take decent attack/hp statsticks with lower team cost. 3 mid ninjas + red odin and a good combo first turn should let you beat it with 106 team cost at rank 94 - a good 40 ranks earlier. Bringing your own CDD with friend odin takes that even farther down to rank 66.
    Yeah. That's all true. But consider; four rainbow keepers + leader is also pretty up there.

2 heroes...3 vampires...green odin? Are you sure about this :\
    I did it! Gravity + gungnir + Morningstar to break a sync. If they're all on the same counter, RK's guard, then prayers.

Quote Originally Posted by Starwulf View Post
    I'm much the same way myself. When I need F/L Horus, Jasmine is first, then anyone else from the Playground. When I need Lmeta it's always you I go to first, then I go down the list. Playgrounders always get preferential treatment just because we're a family :)
    Aye. Only exception is when I need that 297, and he's not even around that often.

6. - Top - End - #486
    Ettin in the Playground

So, quick question, now that I have my own tablet, I can make a 2nd PAD account. I"m not really interested in deleting and reinstalling every single time I don't get a decent starter, so I'm just going to hold off until a godfest comes around before I start-up on it. My question is, are any of the creatures out of the upcoming godfest worth pulling for on a brand new account? I can't really see any of them being all that great to be honest. Seems more like I should wait till Ra is in one and then burn through the dungeons as fast as possible so I can garner as many stones as possible for pulls to try for him.
    Last edited by Starwulf; 2014-08-29 at 11:34 PM.

7. - Top - End - #487
    Titan in the Playground

Thanks SiuiS, Jasmine. Was planning to work on evo/uvoing GrOdin next anyway, so I'll try and get that sort of team ready for the next time those descends come around. And rank up a bunch. :3

Made a PADHerder thingy as well - https://www.padherder.com/user/Sallera/.

Edit: Note to self. Do not attempt Friday dungeon right after waking up. Screwing up four floors in a row is not coincidence.
    Last edited by Sallera; 2014-08-30 at 12:32 AM.
    Wriggle avatar by memnarch.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Current characters:
    Faien
    Aya
    Sei

8. - Top - End - #488
    Ettin in the Playground

For F/F Horus I think everyone knows he isn't as good as F/L so whenever anyone gets the angelits to do it they switch. I think he is falling out of favor (or at least FOTM) because there are a lot of other options with actives that aren't useless and they are making a lot of very solid and versatile 9x-12x teams that are a lot easier to run.

As for friends, I have 75 and think about expanding it but I already have a pretty good variety and a lot I never get to use most days.
    Quote Originally Posted by Starwulf View Post
    My question is, are any of the creatures out of the upcoming godfest worth pulling for on a brand new account? I can't really see any of them being all that great to be honest. Seems more like I should wait till Ra is in one and then burn through the dungeons as fast as possible so I can garner as many stones as possible for pulls to try for him.
    Well as great as Ra is... I don't think I would want him as a primary leader. Even as long as I've been Horusing I don't think I would hit him nearly enough. So many easier options that will also be able to take any descends without having to be flawless every turn.
    As for the next godfest, well you know what a 9x team can do and all of the Norse gods have that ultimate option. Have to rely on a bit of luck at the PAL machine to get the materials but probably worth it compared to waiting an unknown amount

9. - Top - End - #489
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Sallera View Post
    Thanks SiuiS, Jasmine. Was planning to work on evo/uvoing GrOdin next anyway, so I'll try and get that sort of team ready for the next time those descends come around. And rank up a bunch. :3

Made a PADHerder thingy as well - https://www.padherder.com/user/Sallera/.

Edit: Note to self. Do not attempt Friday dungeon right after waking up. Screwing up four floors in a row is not coincidence.
    Yeah, looks like you could work on Dark Dragon for now, and catch some attacker beef in the interim, and take on Hera the next time she swings around.

10. - Top - End - #490
    Dwarf in the Playground

Can someone help me who knows how to get a new account on a new account on an iPad. I have an iPhone acct. but the tablet just synced with my existing account. Is there any way to so this ?

11. - Top - End - #491

Realized that I haven't picked up my mystic fire dragon yet, so trying to run that with 2x drop and 3x invade today. Unfortunately I hadn't considered that no water takes away both U&Y and Kirin options. Cao cao just tried it and died with a tiny sliver of the bosses health left. I'm going to have to reevaluate this.

12. - Top - End - #492
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Otravyat View Post
    Realized that I haven't picked up my mystic fire dragon yet, so trying to run that with 2x drop and 3x invade today. Unfortunately I hadn't considered that no water takes away both U&Y and Kirin options. Cao cao just tried it and died with a tiny sliver of the bosses health left. I'm going to have to reevaluate this.
    Could you do it with something like Batman//Kirin/Hades/Machine Golem/Fuma Kotaro//some light buffer?

Or Pandora//Batman/Lucifer/Lilith/Vampire//black buffer?

13. - Top - End - #493
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Otravyat View Post
    I don't think it will affect your pad experience. Since deleting the app will delete all the data, the iPad/iPhone account themselves don't have anything to so with your file.

14. - Top - End - #494

Quote Originally Posted by Fax Celestis View Post
    Could you do it with something like Batman//Kirin/Hades/Machine Golem/Fuma Kotaro//some light buffer?

Or Pandora//Batman/Lucifer/Lilith/Vampire//black buffer?
    For the light team I'd be sitting at 750 rcv before friend lead, and with the preemptive 99% on the boss i don't know that I could get back above 80% and kill him before he killed me.

The pandora team would be an option if I had any decent levels on them but probably not right now. Put it together and the stats are just too low.

I may just sit that guy out. I haven't had the box space to be picking up duplicates for the ulti evolutions anyways, and no plans to use this one, so might just pass for now. Too much stamina to be throwing at something I don't think I can beat. Kicking myself for not evoing my red ripper. I've got gods for all the other resist colors and just forgot I still needed red.

EDIT: Siuis I think you quoted the wrong thing there.
    Last edited by Otravyat; 2014-08-30 at 01:02 PM.

15. - Top - End - #495
    Barbarian in the Playground

lawl. im severely sunburned already but really fun times.

so does this godfest seem like it sucks? theres no gala thats attached to it... and the fairytale bonus is only 2x... SiuS you still gonna roll and try for raphael?

1 more skill up for Verche... Almost gave up on grinding for angels lol. i still have hope!.
    *Waves from Aca*

Spoiler: Aca's Teams
    Show
    Main Leaders: Kirin, Pandora, RSonia

Secondary Leaders: Haku, Genbu, LMeta, Bastet, Lu Bu, Yamato, WuKong

Developing Teams: Andromeda, Amaterasu, Athena, BSonnia

16. - Top - End - #496
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Feistylady View Post
    Can someone help me who knows how to get a new account on a new account on an iPad. I have an iPhone acct. but the tablet just synced with my existing account. Is there any way to so this ?
    I think you'd need to set it up with a new AppleID/Itunes recovery/icloud account; without that, it's just going to do like you discovered and transfer over/sync to the data your iPhone uses, which will include copying over any games that use icloud/iTunes backup.

17. - Top - End - #497
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Academia View Post
    lawl. im severely sunburned already but really fun times.
    =D

so does this godfest seem like it sucks? theres no gala thats attached to it... and the fairytale bonus is only 2x... SiuS you still gonna roll and try for raphael?
    if I have money or stones, yes.
    To be fair, it's not like any of the angels are bad.

18. - Top - End - #498
    Banned

Sandalphon; should I bring a stat stick for Hp and go Valk/Metatron? Would be war deity Odin.

Or should I bring spear Odin for 2k autoheal, and go Valk/I&I? More hp, better consistency, but lower end spike (only 9x)?

19. - Top - End - #499
    Banned

That didn't work.

Does anyone have a Absolute Zero Hrungnir they can put up as a physical type lead for me? I am going to try with soepvark's Gabriel first but double attack would work better on a physical blue chassis.

E: and then the orb troll. Not a single water orb on my starting board 0.o
    Last edited by SiuiS; 2014-08-30 at 10:21 PM.

20. - Top - End - #500
    Titan in the Playground

I don't have Hrungnir, but I'll put up my Bonia.

21. - Top - End - #501

That didn't work.

Does anyone have a Absolute Zero Hrungnir they can put up as a physical type lead for me? I am going to try with soepvark's Gabriel first but double attack would work better on a physical blue chassis.
    If you're really desperate I can put up a completely vintage, never touched, used or fed , fresh off the shelves Hrungnir.

Yeah. That's all true. But consider; four rainbow keepers + leader is also pretty up there.

I did it! Gravity + gungnir + Morningstar to break a sync. If they're all on the same counter, RK's guard, then prayers.
    You don't need 4 RKs though, unless you're running a lucifer team. A resist/grodin just needs 7k hp. Using a lucifer + gravity would be a different team! :P

I"m not really interested in deleting and reinstalling every single time
    If you use apple you can use itools to reroll every 5 minutes. Pretty sure you can do it even more easily on Android but I'm not sure on the specifics.

Realized that I haven't picked up my mystic fire dragon yet, so trying to run that with 2x drop and 3x invade today.
    Even a low level goemon team could take him, if you know how to use him. Echi, titan, some other red stuff and you'll do tons of damage.
    Last edited by Jasmine; 2014-08-30 at 11:15 PM.

22. - Top - End - #502
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Fax Celestis View Post
    I don't have Hrungnir, but I'll put up my Bonia.
    That's probably a much better idea :D

Yep. Sandalphon is just not gonna happen. Need a better system with greater output. I think skill ups would have helped immensely, if only because then I would have been less orb-screwed. ;u
    Last edited by SiuiS; 2014-08-31 at 12:42 AM.

23. - Top - End - #503
    Titan in the Playground

Well, I decided to test my REM luck. Figured I'd only roll until I got something from this week's theme sets to play with.

Turns out my curse is less an Odin curse and more of a Godfest-only "curse." :D

Six rolls, two Sleeping Dragon, Zhuge Liang. He seems to be an acceptable sub for himself (or at least I hope so), although I'll have to find some other subs to form an effective team (I've got ninjas for attacker type, but...HP). Do his actives stack if you use them at the same time?

Other stuff was Titan (eh, didn't have one yet, can't really complain), Lilith (extra mask/dub-spirit farming panic button), Melon Dragon (o0), and Gryps Rider (...yeah, that's useless, isn't it).
    Spoiler
    Show
    Current characters:
    Faien
    Aya
    Sei

24. - Top - End - #504
    Barbarian in the Playground

One roll on my noob account and got a Genbu~ Not sure about his sub besides the hanzo i got last godfest...

no rolls on main acct. 3 godfest now xD. I actually manages to save up 23 stones somehow... probably gonna be used for Shadow Spirit event. It looks like more essential skill ups, which means more grinding eeks. lol this will be lik 5th week running now!

i coulda swore skill up events didnt come this often before. not complaining just a little tired xD.

aca
    *Waves from Aca*

Spoiler: Aca's Teams
    Show
    Main Leaders: Kirin, Pandora, RSonia

Secondary Leaders: Haku, Genbu, LMeta, Bastet, Lu Bu, Yamato, WuKong

Developing Teams: Andromeda, Amaterasu, Athena, BSonnia

25. - Top - End - #505
    Troll in the Playground

Rolled once on Godfest. Didn't want anything, but I was bored.

Machine Golem.

At least it has a + on it.
    Used to be Diego Havoc
    Spoiler: About Me
    Show
    Diego Havoc, one of the hoopier froods I've met, up there with DeLancie.

26. - Top - End - #506
    Titan in the Playground

A few more, since I had some spare change sitting around on my prepaid card I'd never use for actual phone calls... I&I, Cinderella, Red Riding Hood and two trash. (I promise I'll stop now, since I finally got something from a different set. :3)
    Spoiler
    Show
    Current characters:
    Faien
    Aya
    Sei

27. - Top - End - #507
    Banned

Well, I decided to test my REM luck. Figured I'd only roll until I got something from this week's theme sets to play with.

Turns out my curse is less an Odin curse and more of a Godfest-only "curse." :D

Six rolls, two Sleeping Dragon, Zhuge Liang. He seems to be an acceptable sub for himself (or at least I hope so), although I'll have to find some other subs to form an effective team (I've got ninjas for attacker type, but...HP). Do his actives stack if you use them at the same time?

Other stuff was Titan (eh, didn't have one yet, can't really complain), Lilith (extra mask/dub-spirit farming panic button), Melon Dragon (o0), and Gryps Rider (...yeah, that's useless, isn't it).
    Ooh, jealous.

Quote Originally Posted by Diego Havoc View Post
    Rolled once on Godfest. Didn't want anything, but I was bored.

Machine Golem.

At least it has a + on it.
    Oh, my. Godfest is now? Darn. Double darn. I am teh brokezors. ;;

A few more, since I had some spare change sitting around on my prepaid card I'd never use for actual phone calls... I&I, Cinderella, Red Riding Hood and two trash. (I promise I'll stop now, since I finally got something from a different set. :3)
    I&I is brilliant. Have fun~!

28. - Top - End - #508
    Orc in the Playground

Decided to follow in Diego's footsteps and pull once this godfest (Don't really need any of the Norse/Archangel series).

Out pops a gold egg, and inside - Bearded Deity, Guan Yu! I'm not sure how viable he is as a leader (3.5atk and 1.5 hp doesn't seem too bad), but he complements my physical Kirin team immensely! I was actually about to start leveling Heracles to fill the green physical spot, but this guy definitely takes precedence!
    So now I'm looking at Kirin/Apollo/Guan Yu/Bubblie/???/Kirin friend. The last spot could be variable depending on what I need. I'm leaning towards King Mastering in case of orb trolls, or Droiddragon if his awakenings are ever released. Alternatively I have Parvati (although her leader skill negates kirin) or a difference defensive sub like Asgard or Midgard. Any thoughts?
    Last edited by Levictus; 2014-08-31 at 09:36 AM.

29. - Top - End - #509
    Titan in the Playground

SIUIS.

BE JEALOUS.

Spoiler
    Show

30. - Top - End - #510
    Titan in the Playground

God this guy make so many more of my teams so much cooler. I really need to get a Valk next time Goddess Descended comes around so I can do something like LMeta//Valk/Raph/Angelion/Tornado Holy Dragon//LMeta

Edit: and obv I need to get a King ahynee to replace...idk, Angelion?
    Last edited by Fax Celestis; 2014-08-31 at 12:22 PM.