New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 4 of 50 FirstFirst 123456789101112131429 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #91
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Re: Fallout Equestria: Donuts And Darkness

Quote Originally Posted by Pokonic View Post
    Inside the hutch, it was sort of like someone decided that a shed was the perfect place to store a bunch of extra canned food. It was sort of disgusting when it was put like that, but seeing cans of tomato soup next to a leaf blower on the same shelf was sort of pure wasteland-chic. The door that presumably led underground was put up at a angle at the end of the hutch, looking like it was shut tight.
    Viridia rapped lightly on the door at the end of the hutch. "Hellooo? It's Viridia!"

2. - Top - End - #92
    Spamalot in the Playground

Shade seemed amused, like Doc had noticed something inconsequential and she didn't!
    "Just a little blessing from Nightmare Moon, child." she said, smiling at Doc brightly.
    "Ah, that is pretty neat," Doc said. It was slightly creepier than neat though, because a lack of pupils made her eyes a bit harder track the direction they were pointing. "Okay, so I find the green factory, get the food inside, and bring it back here. If I need to hit the other town, I guess... I just come back for the info? I don't believe I have any more questions other than that. Err, I am curious where my doctor's bag wandered off to?"
    Last edited by DigoDragon; 2015-04-06 at 01:07 PM.
    Digo Dragon - Artist
    D&D 5e Homebrew: My Little Pony Races

3. - Top - End - #93
    Firbolg in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Hazuki View Post
    Viridia rapped lightly on the door at the end of the hutch. "Hellooo? It's Viridia!"
    Viridia heard a distinclty electrical popping, and the sound of a speaker kicking in!

"Uh, Viridia? Everything alright outside?" said River Moss, who was apparently taking it safe and making sure that she wasn't, say, being used by pirates to gain access to her personal arms, which were many and could probably be used to take over large parts of any given city. The caution tinging her voice was underlying the slightest bit of joy in her voice, however.

Quote Originally Posted by DigoDragon View Post
    "Ah, that is pretty neat," Doc said. It was slightly creepier than neat though, because a lack of pupils made her eyes a bit harder track the direction they were pointing. "Okay, so I find the green factory, get the food inside, and bring it back here. If I need to hit the other town, I guess... I just come back for the info? I don't believe I have any more questions other than that. Err, I am curious where my doctor's bag wandered off to?"
    "I put your stuff under the bed I left you on." Andante replied, sounding just slightly amused, "And I would not be sending you alone, of course; this is too vital for only four ponies. I have two griffons on my payroll, and they will be able to contact me at any time. You would not even have to bring the food back here personally, if you do not want to. My own food stores will be enough for everypony for a week or so."
    Quote Originally Posted by Tychris1 View Post
    Pokonic look what you have done! You fool, you`ve doomed us all!
    Quote Originally Posted by Doorhandle View Post
    Oh Pokonic, never change. And never become my D.M.
    To those that are wondering; it's a unicorn leather knife hilt.
    Spoiler: Avatars
    Show

4. - Top - End - #94

Viridia heard a distinclty electrical popping, and the sound of a speaker kicking in!

"Uh, Viridia? Everything alright outside?" said River Moss, who was apparently taking it safe and making sure that she wasn't, say, being used by pirates to gain access to her personal arms, which were many and could probably be used to take over large parts of any given city. The caution tinging her voice was underlying the slightest bit of joy in her voice, however.
    "Yep! Well, not life-threatening at least. I'm gonna have to leave town for a while, but I did totally blow up a buttload of pirates with this zebra cannon thing, and the rest are scattered, dead, or subdued." Viridia answered.

5. - Top - End - #95

"I put your stuff under the bed I left you on." Andante replied, sounding just slightly amused, "And I would not be sending you alone, of course; this is too vital for only four ponies. I have two griffons on my payroll, and they will be able to contact me at any time. You would not even have to bring the food back here personally, if you do not want to. My own food stores will be enough for everypony for a week or so."
    Doc bent down to look under the bed. This was uncomfortable and slightly painful, so he opted to instead let himself slowly roll off the bed to a sitting position on the floor where he could see his bag. Ah! He wagged his tail slightly, almost like a content puppy would, as he smiled at the two mares. "Very good then! Viridia knows how to handle Griffons. Like big winged kittens... that shoot your face off. Okay, then I will speak with the others and see who I can convince to come with on this expedition. Keeping you both anonymous for now of course, because... secrets."
    Last edited by DigoDragon; 2015-04-06 at 03:18 PM.
    Digo Dragon - Artist

6. - Top - End - #96
    Titan in the Playground

"My family." said Conflict Solver.
    Good. I don't need to worry about you then. Can one of your parents head to the inn and tell everypony that you are all alright? Moonshadow said.
    Spoiler: I'm a writer!
    Show
    Spoiler: Check out my fanfiction[URL="https://www.fanfiction.net/u/7493788/Forum-Explorer"
    Show
    here[/URL]
    ]Fate Stay Nano: Fate Stay Night x Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha

I Fell in Love with a Storm: MLP

Procrastination: MLP

Spoiler: Original Fiction
    Show
    The Lost Dragon: A story about a priest who finds a baby dragon in his church and decides to protect them.

7. - Top - End - #97

"Yep! Well, not life-threatening at least. I'm gonna have to leave town for a while, but I did totally blow up a buttload of pirates with this zebra cannon thing, and the rest are scattered, dead, or subdued." Viridia answered.
    "Sweet!" said one of River's brothers, apparently in awe of Viridia's actions.

Viridia heard the sound of a hoof hitting a colt's head lightly, along with that colt saying "Ow!"

"Fighting is not fun!" Viridia heard River say, rather harshly.

There was a pause, and emberassed cough, and the sound of the metal door in front of her opening! River stepped out from behind it, wearing a bandanna and wearing a battle-saddle two shotguns attached! And then her too brothers moved out from behind her! The oldest has a solid looking pistol with him while the younger one had this plastic toy-looking thing that was almost certiantly some sort of energy weapon in his mouth.

There was a silence!

"Uh, so..." River Moss replied, rubbing the back of her head and looking rather lost for words! And she was blushing.

Doc bent down to look under the bed. This was uncomfortable and slightly painful, so he opted to instead let himself slowly roll off the bed to a sitting position on the floor where he could see his bag. Ah! He wagged his tail slightly, almost like a content puppy would, as he smiled at the two mares. "Very good then! Viridia knows how to handle Griffons. Like big winged kittens... that shoot your face off. Okay, then I will speak with the others and see who I can convince to come with on this expedition. Keeping you both anonymous of course, because... secrets."
    Wrong bed! The carpet was so nice, though. Doc saw a small black case under Andante Shine's bed, though! In the dark, it sort of looked like one of those Ministry of Peace health-kits, but it was black and the symbol on it was not identifiable.

Andante looked at Doc like she was considering if she was actually wasting her time! Shade was now snickering in a unprofessional manner, her red eyes almost looking like they were glowing, but that was probably a optical illusion.

"Actually, I would rather talk to you all at once, given the vial issues at stake." Andante replied, briefly looking at Shade for a few seconds; the priestess shook her head, as Andante took that as a reply. "Given the circumstances, I would regroup at Glorious Dawn's place, to discuss plans. Nightcore is the secondmost powerful pony here, in terms of wealth, and she would appreciate to be in the know. In addition, her wife just bought five bags of flour from me today, so I could only assume she is already preparing a meal fit for four extra ponies that helped her survive a dangerous situation. Is that correct?"

Quote Originally Posted by Forum Explorer View Post
    Good. I don't need to worry about you then. Can one of your parents head to the inn and tell everypony that you are all alright? Moonshadow said.
    "Um, yeah? You can talk to them now, though. They're just waiting for Priestess Shade to come back." the filly said, before adding "Keep moving into the darkness!"
    Last edited by Pokonic; 2015-04-06 at 03:44 PM.
    Show

8. - Top - End - #98

There was a silence!

"Uh, so..." River Moss replied, rubbing the back of her head and looking rather lost for words! And she was blushing.
    "Nice guns. Glad to see you're alive." Viridia smiled at the mare.

9. - Top - End - #99

"Actually, I would rather talk to you all at once, given the vial issues at stake." Andante replied, briefly looking at Shade for a few seconds; the priestess shook her head, as Andante took that as a reply. "Given the circumstances, I would regroup at Glorious Dawn's place, to discuss plans. Nightcore is the secondmost powerful pony here, in terms of wealth, and she would appreciate to be in the know. In addition, her wife just bought five bags of flour from me today, so I could only assume she is already preparing a meal fit for four extra ponies that helped her survive a dangerous situation. Is that correct?"
    Doc stood back up, keeping a wide stance for balancing. "Sorry about that. *ahem* Um, yes, my friends and I are having dinner at Glorious Dawn's place tonight. Invited. I will bring everyone there and we can discuss business at that time... except for the Servant of the Sun. Tirkes and Viridia are like mixing bleach and ammonia. Might ask Mirror, but... don't think she's sticking around so I dunno. Will play it by ear."
    Digo Dragon - Artist

10. - Top - End - #100
    Titan in the Playground

"Um, yeah? You can talk to them now, though. They're just waiting for Priestess Shade to come back." the filly said, before adding "Keep moving into the darkness!"
    Moonshadow shrugged. I guess I don't really have a destination in mind after this. So sure. she said, taking the plunge.
    Show
    Spoiler: Check out my fanfiction[URL="https://www.fanfiction.net/u/7493788/Forum-Explorer"
    Show
    here[/URL]

Show
    The Lost Dragon: A story about a priest who finds a baby dragon in his church and decides to protect them.

11. - Top - End - #101

"Nice guns. Glad to see you're alive." Viridia smiled at the mare.
    River coughed!

"You two, back inside." she said, with a forced edge; the two colts groaned, but headed back inside the bunker! The eldest closed it behind him.

Then River leaned in for a kiss!

Doc stood back up, keeping a wide stance for balancing. "Sorry about that. *ahem* Um, yes, my friends and I are having dinner at Glorious Dawn's place tonight. Invited. I will bring everyone there and we can discuss business at that time... except for the Servant of the Sun. Tirkes and Viridia are like mixing bleach and ammonia. Might ask Mirror, but... don't think she's sticking around so I dunno. Will play it by ear."
    "Oh, that's not my concern." Andante said, sounding somewhere between teasing and consolatory, "But I do intend on finishing this when you are in a right mind. Would you liked to be helped out?"

Moonshadow shrugged. I guess I don't really have a destination in mind after this. So sure. she said, taking the plunge.
    Once Moonshadow moved a little further down the hall, she found that the darkness vanished and she was in a very large room!

The chamber was large and ornate, and with a very high roof! The air smelled slightly smoky, as if something wet was burnt in here recently, and it was full of the ambient dust of ages. The floors and walls were of hardwood, shiny and black, while a fantastical mosaic was on the domed roof of the room, at least a hundred feet off the ground and depicting several ponies staring at the moon lovingly, which was depicted in the center of the roof. The ponies were all painted in muted shades and colors, and the general effect was probably to make it seem like the moonlight was bathing all the ponies at once.

The actual room itself was well lit with the assistance of at least twenty candles along the walls, all burning pale blue flames that still provided enough light to see everything for Moonshadow. Three long rows of shiny black, wooden pews filled up most of the floor space, while black-green tapestries hung from the arches along the walls. At least four doors were on each side of this chamber, which could probably seat a hundred ponies. Moonshadow could also see railing above, probably indicating the existence of other floors.

The main feature of the chamber, though, was the alter at the far end of the room.

The podium on the alter was a solid block of wood, with gold and green designs engraved into it, and had a set of low steps to assist ponies scaling it. Six black, fat candles stood in gold candle-holders, and the high part of it depicted a green sun and a purple moon in the sky at the same time, with the landscape below painted in cool colors, darker greens, deep blues, and rich browns. It was undeniably beautiful, even if the subject was odd, and the entire picture was framed with gold and silver. The whole spectacle was big enough that it would have taken Moonshadow a good minute to fly up and touch the top of it, if she was standing in front of it.

A small filly was standing in front of Moonshadow! She was in that terrible stage between foalhood and fillyhood, with her head looking oversized for her little body. Her hair was pink and her coat was yellow, and she stared at Moonshadow with big eyes!

"Are you a pegasus?" she asked, sounding utterly enthralled by Moonshadow.
    Show

12. - Top - End - #102

"Oh, that's not my concern." Andante said, sounding somewhere between teasing and consolatory, "But I do intend on finishing this when you are in a right mind. Would you liked to be helped out?"
    "Please and thank you," Doc replied in a soft, appreciative tone. He allowed himself to be led toward his things and wherever the exit was. "Just point me in the direction of Seaweed's place. I should be able to handle walking myself there."
    Digo Dragon - Artist

13. - Top - End - #103
    Titan in the Playground

Once Moonshadow moved a little further down the hall, she found that the darkness vanished and she was in a very large room!

The chamber was large and ornate, and with a very high roof! The air smelled slightly smoky, as if something wet was burnt in here recently, and it was full of the ambient dust of ages. The floors and walls were of hardwood, shiny and black, while a fantastical mosaic was on the domed roof of the room, at least a hundred feet off the ground and depicting several ponies staring at the moon lovingly, which was depicted in the center of the roof. The ponies were all painted in muted shades and colors, and the general effect was probably to make it seem like the moonlight was bathing all the ponies at once.

The actual room itself was well lit with the assistance of at least twenty candles along the walls, all burning pale blue flames that still provided enough light to see everything for Moonshadow. Three long rows of shiny black, wooden pews filled up most of the floor space, while black-green tapestries hung from the arches along the walls. At least four doors were on each side of this chamber, which could probably seat a hundred ponies. Moonshadow could also see railing above, probably indicating the existence of other floors.

The main feature of the chamber, though, was the alter at the far end of the room.

The podium on the alter was a solid block of wood, with gold and green designs engraved into it, and had a set of low steps to assist ponies scaling it. Six black, fat candles stood in gold candle-holders, and the high part of it depicted a green sun and a purple moon in the sky at the same time, with the landscape below painted in cool colors, darker greens, deep blues, and rich browns. It was undeniably beautiful, even if the subject was odd, and the entire picture was framed with gold and silver. The whole spectacle was big enough that it would have taken Moonshadow a good minute to fly up and touch the top of it, if she was standing in front of it.

A small filly was standing in front of Moonshadow! She was in that terrible stage between foalhood and fillyhood, with her head looking oversized for her little body. Her hair was pink and her coat was yellow, and she stared at Moonshadow with big eyes!

"Are you a pegasus?" she asked, sounding utterly enthralled by Moonshadow.
    Yes I am. I'm from the Enclave, Moonshadow says proudly, looking around with interest at the room. She sticks her tongue out at a picture of an alicorn, thinking again on how weirdly primitive surface ponies could be.
    Show
    Show
    here[/URL]

Show

14. - Top - End - #104

River coughed!

"You two, back inside." she said, with a forced edge; the two colts groaned, but headed back inside the bunker! The eldest closed it behind him.

Then River leaned in for a kiss!
    Viridia kissed her back for a moment, then smirked when the kiss broke. "I missed you too."

15. - Top - End - #105

"Please and thank you," Doc replied in a soft, appreciative tone. He allowed himself to be led toward his things and wherever the exit was. "Just point me in the direction of Seaweed's place. I should be able to handle walking myself there."
    Andante did! Doc got his stuff out from under the bed he was resting on, and she led the stallion through the kitchens and out of the bar; plenty of wounded ponies and griffons, but many more who were alive. A few were laid out on the floor farthest away from the windows, and were being tended to by a very familiar pony.

Andante shut the door to the kitchen's behind her, but Doc had the tiniest inkling he'd be in those back rooms again, while sober.

His head throbbed a little, his wounds healed to the barest minimum that he would live, and that one regular healing potion he had was empty, but Andante wasn't a thief.

In fact, for some reason, Doc felt pretty good! He'd already nearly died, today. How could this get worse?

[Doc's coming down from the effects of the drugs! As such, he's going to have to roll addiction! Andante, while having good intentions, was of the 'stick things into bleeding holes and hope it heals' method of life-saving. The addiction rate for Med-X is 10% and the addiction rate for Hydra is 20%. However, due to almost sacrificing his life, his Apoptosis's Gift pool is set to 50 points.]

Yes I am. I'm from the Enclave, Moonshadow says proudly, looking around with interest at the room. She sticks her tongue out at a picture of an alicorn, thinking again on how weirdly primitive surface ponies could be.
    "What's that?" said the filly, sounding confused.

Viridia kissed her back for a moment, then smirked when the kiss broke. "I missed you too."
    "I thought we were dead." River replied, sounding somewhere between frantic and relieved, "I thought we were so dead. Celestia, I'm glad you're safe."

River then moved in to hug Viridia, tightly! Not too tight, but tight enough! There was force in this, like she was afraid to let go, in case Viridia would just fly away!
    Show

16. - Top - End - #106

His head throbbed a little, his wounds healed to the barest minimum that he would live, and that one regular healing potion he had was empty, but Andante wasn't a thief.

In fact, for some reason, Doc felt pretty good! He'd already nearly died, today. How could this get worse?
    Doc sat down for a moment. He needed to take things slow, and while part of him wanted to help everyone around him, he knew he already did a lot for these ponies. Now was a time to help himself for once. He'd be useless near dead right now. Doc fished for one of his remaining potions and drank it down. He let the magic do it's job for a bit.

Coming down from the high of those meds though... ugh. It felt like there were a dozen bricks rattling in his head. Still, he had one heck of a story to tell. Now he just needed to find someone to tell it to! The stallion took in a deep breath and got back up after another minute.

[Doc's coming down from the effects of the drugs! As such, he's going to have to roll addiction! Andante, while having good intentions, was of the 'stick things into bleeding holes and hope it heals' method of life-saving. The addiction rate for Med-X is 10% and the addiction rate for Hydra is 20%. However, due to almost sacrificing his life, his Apoptosis's Gift pool is set to 50 points.]
    One roll or two? Do I want low or high rolls?
    (1d100)[56]
    (1d100)[94]

Also, using a Super Potion because wandering around at 10 HP is just asking to get murdered again: (9d10+60)[110]
    Last edited by DigoDragon; 2015-04-06 at 09:27 PM.
    Digo Dragon - Artist

17. - Top - End - #107

"I thought we were dead." River replied, sounding somewhere between frantic and relieved, "I thought we were so dead. Celestia, I'm glad you're safe."

River then moved in to hug Viridia, tightly! Not too tight, but tight enough! There was force in this, like she was afraid to let go, in case Viridia would just fly away!
    Viridia hugged back, with wings for double the hugginess. She decided not to say anything, in either platitudes or in bringing up business - it seemed that River Moss just needed to get over her initial rush of shock before anything could actually be said.

18. - Top - End - #108
    Titan in the Playground

"What's that?" said the filly, sounding confused.
    It's a country above the clouds Moonshadow replied, looking for the fillies family.
    Show
    Show
    here[/URL]

Show

19. - Top - End - #109

Doc sat down for a moment. He needed to take things slow, and while part of him wanted to help everyone around him, he knew he already did a lot for these ponies. Now was a time to help himself for once. He'd be useless near dead right now. Doc fished for one of his remaining potions and drank it down. He let the magic do it's job for a bit.

Coming down from the high of those meds though... ugh. It felt like there were a dozen bricks rattling in his head. Still, he had one heck of a story to tell. Now he just needed to find someone to tell it to! The stallion took in a deep breath and got back up after another minute.
    Well, Mirror probably only existed when he was around, so she probably hadn't moved since he last saw her. Whoa, that was a weird thought. Hopefully that was just the last fizzles of Andante's drug regime, which she had apparently gotten from a pony who lived in a back ally in Stalliongrad.

One roll or two? Do I want low or high rolls?
    [roll0]
    [roll1]

Also, using a Super Potion because wandering around at 10 HP is just asking to get murdered again: [roll2]
    [High rolls! Doc is clear of addiction!]

Viridia hugged back, with wings for double the hugginess. She decided not to say anything, in either platitudes or in bringing up business - it seemed that River Moss just needed to get over her initial rush of shock before anything could actually be said.
    That was probably the case! Actually, given by how River was acting, hugging was just the start of what she was planning on doing! This was genuine affection that ran deeper then 'youre cute and im single lets be cuddlebuddies heuheuheu', as it was far more like 'Don't let go'.

This was not a weak bond, that could survive at a distance; this was a emotional cord that could break if it was tugged too hard. Oh, no. This was true love directed at Viridia, coming from the earth pony who she was currently giving a double-hug and had her cheek on Viridia's neck.

It's a country above the clouds Moonshadow replied, looking for the fillies family.
    "Oh." said Conflict Solver, who was now looking at Moonshadow with a strange expression on her face. "Is the Queen up there?"

There was no sign of the filly's parents! Or anypony else, actually, though this place was obviously huge and they could all be somewhere else, really.
    Show

20. - Top - End - #110

Well, Mirror probably only existed when he was around, so she probably hadn't moved since he last saw her. Whoa, that was a weird thought. Hopefully that was just the last fizzles of Andante's drug regime, which she had apparently gotten from a pony who lived in a back ally in Stalliongrad.
    Doc shook his head a bit. How did a pony not exist when he wasn't around? That's odd... but it did make Doc wonder if any of his friends were as bad off as he was after the pirate assault. He hoped not!

The stallion walked passed Medical Bay on his way to the stairs. Might as well catch up on what he missed. "Excuse me miss," he said to Bay, a small smirk on his lips. "Isn't there another doctor in town who could help you out with that, or has he been a lazy bum sleeping through the fight?"
    Digo Dragon - Artist

21. - Top - End - #111

This was not a weak bond, that could survive at a distance; this was a emotional cord that could break if it was tugged too hard. Oh, no. This was true love directed at Viridia, coming from the earth pony who she was currently giving a double-hug and had her cheek on Viridia's neck.
    Damnit, voice inside my head! It's been one day! I may be Equestria's greatest love machine, but this is crazier than a hippo underwear model. Viridia thought, maintaining the tight hug. And if this is Snow's spirit manipulating me from inside my sword, just be open with me! If it weren't for your torturing, you'd be kind of cool.

22. - Top - End - #112
    Titan in the Playground

"Oh." said Conflict Solver, who was now looking at Moonshadow with a strange expression on her face. "Is the Queen up there?"

There was no sign of the filly's parents! Or anypony else, actually, though this place was obviously huge and they could all be somewhere else, really.
    No queens, no princesses, no goddesses, only ponies Moonshadow sighed with longing, and no monsters or pirates either. I wish I could figure out a way to make here more like there.

But that's the future. Let's go find your parents for the present shall we?
    Last edited by Forum Explorer; 2015-04-07 at 12:16 PM.
    Show
    Show
    here[/URL]

Show

23. - Top - End - #113

Doc shook his head a bit. How did a pony not exist when he wasn't around? That's odd... but it did make Doc wonder if any of his friends were as bad off as he was after the pirate assault. He hoped not!

The stallion walked passed Medical Bay on his way to the stairs. Might as well catch up on what he missed. "Excuse me miss," he said to Bay, a small smirk on his lips. "Isn't there another doctor in town who could help you out with that, or has he been a lazy bum sleeping through the fight?"
    Medical Bay was a earth pony with a lime-colored coat and bright blue hair! She seemed startled when she saw Doc, and almost stumbled; she was wearing a cast on her back left leg, actually, but overall she didn't seem more beat up then Doc.

"Oh, hey, are you the guy who saved me?" she asked, sounding surprisingly young, probably Viridia's age or a little lower. "Thanks, man. Hey, you got a napkin?"

Damnit, voice inside my head! It's been one day! I may be Equestria's greatest love machine, but this is crazier than a hippo underwear model. Viridia thought, maintaining the tight hug. And if this is Snow's spirit manipulating me from inside my sword, just be open with me! If it weren't for your torturing, you'd be kind of cool.
    Viridia's thinking that there's a voice in her head, and she's the one who just envisioned a hippo underwear model? Does she really need a voice in her head for her to be crazy?

And what's the matter with a voice in her head? Obviously, this is a helpful adoption to the fact that her life was stupidly crazy right now! I mean, she was considering seducing a dragon a hour ago. Sure, dem hips, and that tongue, but let's be serious for now. If these thoughts were coming from the sword, and they were Snow's, well, wouldn't Snow just suggest that Viridia should kill River and spread her over the place, and then use her siblings as material for a new petticoat?

Let's focus on the material for now, like a good pony! There's a very pretty mare who's in her embrace, obviously. Viridia would surely know where this was going.

No queens, no princesses, no goddesses, only ponies Moonshadow sighed with longing, and no monsters or pirates either. I wish I could figure out a way to make here more like there.

But that's the future. Let's go find your parents for the present shall we?
    "There's a present?" the filly asked, eyes growing wide, "Oooh, what is it?"
    Show

24. - Top - End - #114

Viridia's thinking that there's a voice in her head, and she's the one who just envisioned a hippo underwear model? Does she really need a voice in her head for her to be crazy?

And what's the matter with a voice in her head? Obviously, this is a helpful adoption to the fact that her life was stupidly crazy right now! I mean, she was considering seducing a dragon a hour ago. Sure, dem hips, and that tongue, but let's be serious for now. If these thoughts were coming from the sword, and they were Snow's, well, wouldn't Snow just suggest that Viridia should kill River and spread her over the place, and then use her siblings as material for a new petticoat?

Let's focus on the material for now, like a good pony! There's a very pretty mare who's in her embrace, obviously. Viridia would surely know where this was going.
    Hey, stop sassing me, voice. If I wanted to, I could just get drunk enough to send my brain back to the stone-age, and then where would you be? Viridia countered, giving River a squeeze.

Then, deciding that the mare probably wasn't going to let go before a new republic rose up around them, she gave River a tickling poke with her wingtip.

25. - Top - End - #115
    Titan in the Playground

The present is a fancy way of describing now, time-wise. But this isn't really a time for a vocabulary lesson. Where are your parents? Moonshadow said patiently, beginning to explore the building herself.
    Show
    Show
    here[/URL]

Show

26. - Top - End - #116

Medical Bay was a earth pony with a lime-colored coat and bright blue hair! She seemed startled when she saw Doc, and almost stumbled; she was wearing a cast on her back left leg, actually, but overall she didn't seem more beat up then Doc.

"Oh, hey, are you the guy who saved me?" she asked, sounding surprisingly young, probably Viridia's age or a little lower. "Thanks, man. Hey, you got a napkin?"
    "Yeah, that was me," Doc said as he fished out a napkin from a pocket. Always carried a few to wipe up blood or his brow. "How is the leg doin?" He handed her the napkin.
    Last edited by DigoDragon; 2015-04-07 at 01:54 PM.
    Digo Dragon - Artist

27. - Top - End - #117

Hey, stop sassing me, voice. If I wanted to, I could just get drunk enough to send my brain back to the stone-age, and then where would you be? Viridia countered, giving River a squeeze.
    There was no answer from the voice! Was Viridia expecting one?

Then, deciding that the mare probably wasn't going to let go before a new republic rose up around them, she gave River a tickling poke with her wingtip.
    River giggled at the poke, and broke the embrace, giving Viridia a happy, exhausted look.

"Celestia, I am glad I know you." she said, sounding like she actually couldn't be more satisfied that the first person she's seen right after that little risk of death was Viridia.

The present is a fancy way of describing now, time-wise. But this isn't really a time for a vocabulary lesson. Where are your parents? Moonshadow said patiently, beginning to explore the building herself.
    "They're in the cellar." said the filly, not moving and still looking at Moonshadow like she was possibly one of the greatest things ever.

"Yeah, that was me," Doc said as he fished out a napkin from a pocket. Always had them hand to wipe up blood. "How is the leg doin?" He handed her the napkin.
    Medical Bay wiped the side of her mouth! Using a scalpel was a bloody business for a earth pony.

"Leg's good!" she said, enthusiastically, "How're you doing?"

She motioned to Doc's torso, which was still bandaged and bloody. He looked less like a doctor and more like a patient, really. It's funny how life does that.
    Last edited by Pokonic; 2015-04-07 at 02:08 PM.
    Show

28. - Top - End - #118

Medical Bay wiped the side of her mouth! Using a scalpel was a bloody business for a earth pony.
    "Leg's good!" she said, enthusiastically, "How're you doing?"

She motioned to Doc's torso, which was still bandaged and bloody. He looked less like a doctor and more like a patient, really. It's funny how life does that.
    "I feel like a hippo tap-danced on my chest," Doc replied. "Probably one with a little more grace then who the captain is entertaining. You seem quite busy though. Have things under control here? I'm not a hundred percent, but I can assist if you need another pair of hooves."
    Last edited by DigoDragon; 2015-04-07 at 02:17 PM.
    Digo Dragon - Artist

29. - Top - End - #119
    Titan in the Playground

Well lets go say hi then, Moonshadow said, stretching her wings as she walked to the cellar, showing them off a little bit.
    Show
    Show
    here[/URL]

Show

30. - Top - End - #120

There was no answer from the voice! Was Viridia expecting one?
    Now you're just being meta.

River giggled at the poke, and broke the embrace, giving Viridia a happy, exhausted look.

"Celestia, I am glad I know you." she said, sounding like she actually couldn't be more satisfied that the first person she's seen right after that little risk of death was Viridia.
    "I'm glad you know me, too." Viridia smiled at the mare. "I hope things are alright, other than the scare?"

Spoiler: Speech
    Show
    Juuust to detect if something weird is going on with River's reaction. It seems suspicious enough to be worth sensing motives.

(1d100)[16] vs 97. Or would this qualify for Cherchez la Femme? If so, 102.