New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 22 of 50 FirstFirst ... 12131415161718192021222324252627282930313247 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #631
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [DBitP] Once upon a time on Earth

Callins jumps up and dodges the boulders as they collide into each he lands on them.

Because you I will not destroy. protection and being a hero to these poeple, I won't take that away from them. I won't take your life, your fire. Callins now having a sense of the golem's ki allows his visor to track all ki coming and going from the golem.

2. - Top - End - #632
    Colossus in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Raziere View Post
    Oxy Vs. Galatia
    She watches his arm regrow
    "....Hm. Makes sense. But does not explain why you allowed that in the first place."
    She throws away her sword, thinking it useless, then dashes forward to try and bash him with the shield.
    "And did your fire flare slightly? How odd."
    That would be the "why"

Eh, his energy reserves are replenished enough, so Oxy decides to mean this shield bash head on with a melee attack of his own.

Wolf... Fang... Fist!
    Fahren Vs. Ieez
    Fahren doesn't expect this and gets hit,clearly hurt and flying backwards- then he pulls up a bunch of hand-sized rocks and uses one foot to stop his momentum, the ninja-jumps from rock to rock, balancing upon each one on one foot while sending more ki-pebbles at Ieez.
    Ieez loses his robe, feeling he'll need the slightly higher mobility, and dodges what pebbles he can, thankful for his carapace reducing the damage of the blows he cannot. He tries to fly close to the golem and land a melee blow upon it.
    Last edited by Rater202; 2015-05-22 at 03:52 PM.
    I also answer to Bookmark and Shadow Claw.

Read my fanfiction here. Homebrew Material Here Rater Reads the Hobbit and Dracula
    Awesome Avatar by Emperor Ing
    Spoiler: Ode To Meteors, By zimmerwald
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by zimmerwald1915 View Post
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

3. - Top - End - #633
    Titan in the Playground

Artic Vs. Molo
    He dodges one and takes the second, a crack appearing on his body, then smiles as he telekinetically directs the hammer to come flying at Artic from behind.

Callins Vs. Keddiroth.
    "Well of course. This is training after all. Why would you not do that?"
    He seems to draining ki from the ground, in a slow manner as if powered by the earth itself, and he doesn't seem to be do it consciously. He seems to be using a different application of his telekinesis now though...
    "Mud Trap."
    Suddenly using his telekinesis he makes the ground muddy and malleable, and the ground tries to swallow Callins feet so that he can't move- just enough of a distraction for Keddiroth to charge forward, swinging.

Oxy Vs. Galatia
    The shield blocks the blow. It is infused with ki, and thus far stronger than the shield should be.
    "....So you allow yourself to get injured, then regrow your limbs and thus you grow stronger."
    She said piecing things together.
    "Whatever god made your race was cruel. You recover so fast...I can already imagine the life you must lead. The way your body works incentivizes you to constantly seek out pain to constantly get injured and beaten for more power, knowing that you gain your limbs and your strength back near instantly. Thus you will constantly seek out more and more pain, more torment for strength, thinking you will somehow become happier for it. I pity you. The gods have decreed that because of this, you will torture yourself all the days of your life, beetle-man. They must hate you very much."
    Truly it is a sad thing to know that another gains power from masochism. She tries to grab him with her free hand so that she can start grappling technique to pin him down.

Ieez Vs. Fahren
    Fahren on the other hand tries to keep jumping from little rock to rock in the air, keeping his distance while slicing at him with furious windy lashes of his blade, to keep him just out of reach.

23 Vs. Magniath
    Magniath lifts up a big boulder, and imbues it ki, sending it hurling at 23 like a flaming meteor, 23 begins to dodge and weave, but it keeps following her wherever she went. Great they can make these things home in as well. Ki-blasts may be better in some areas, but he is certainly proving why he uses boulders.
    She decided to turn around and do another attack.
    "Chainsaw Karate Chop!"
    She dashes forward, her hand vibrating as she cuts the rock in half and runs past it, then points her finger.
    "Trace Laser!"
    The green beam streaks towards him, and she holds him up to block....and while it doesn't go through his arm it does leave a noticeable burn mark. He frowns, then begins charging at 23.
    "See thats why I didn't use it on the door."
    She cups her hands together. Perhaps she couldn't do the kamehameha yet. Maybe she had better luck with another attack, one with red ki.
    "Galick Gun!"
    She fires off the quicker yet slightly weaker attack perfectly this time. She had always been better at that kind of thing. It hits Magniath and sends him skidding backwards, causing a trail of dirt as he was hit full on. He finally stopped....and he was still standing. More clearly hurt and panting but standing.
    "Like I said before. It will take more than that to beat me."
    "....What're you, stone Hulk? Or The Thing?"
    "I know not of which you speak."
    "Eh. Way after your time."
    I'm also on discord as "raziere".

4. - Top - End - #634

Oxy Vs. Galatia
    The shield blocks the blow. It is infused with ki, and thus far stronger than the shield should be.
    "....So you allow yourself to get injured, then regrow your limbs and thus you grow stronger."
    She said piecing things together.
    "Whatever god made your race was cruel. You recover so fast...I can already imagine the life you must lead. The way your body works incentivizes you to constantly seek out pain to constantly get injured and beaten for more power, knowing that you gain your limbs and your strength back near instantly. Thus you will constantly seek out more and more pain, more torment for strength, thinking you will somehow become happier for it. I pity you. The gods have decreed that because of this, you will torture yourself all the days of your life, beetle-man. They must hate you very much."
    Truly it is a sad thing to know that another gains power from masochism. She tries to grab him with her free hand so that she can start grappling technique to pin him down.
    With his attempt to meet the shield bash with hi s punch, Oxy is unable to dodge the grapple.

It says much, that you, a being created by mortal hands, assume that gods must be responsible for my existence. I have not heard of your Gaia or Autochthon, but the gods that I have heard of-the ruler of the after life, the world kings who over see the four quadrants of the universe, their superiors who over see time and the universe entire, those who've ascended beyond, even the God of Destruction who destroyed old worlds so that new one can be born-No god I have heard of is so cruel.

No, I am like you-born from mortal actions. Mortal science, and mortal sorcerer, with but inspiration from a higher source as a guideline

Even with his power boost, it appears that he's not going to win this one-the golem's skill more than making up for the closeness of their power.

Maybe, if he can just break the golem's grip, it could end with a draw. His pride can tolerate that. But how?

Well. Nothing to lose, really.

Kaioken!

Oxy only has a few seconds of doubled power before the strain exhausts his body and leaves him too hurt to continue. But with those few seconds, he tries to break out of the Golem's grip.[/quote]

Ieez Vs. Fahren
    Fahren on the other hand tries to keep jumping from little rock to rock in the air, keeping his distance while slicing at him with furious windy lashes of his blade, to keep him just out of reach.
    Ieez tries to use his speed to get behind the squirrel and grapple it.

Read my fanfiction here. Homebrew Material Here Rater Reads the Hobbit and Dracula
    Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

5. - Top - End - #635
    Titan in the Playground

Maybe it is training to you, and I hope you learn from me what you can. I encourage it even, Keddiroth. So learn to hit a faster opponent a flying opponent. Even if you may not be able to leave the Earth Callins does not need his leviators any more, but they still can function as excellent Ki amplifiers. He shots off into the air, as his legs heat up evaporating what moisture in the soil was making it so muddy. He frees himself easily as he floats in front of Keddiroth. He seems to hint that he knows where these Golem draw their power from. Not just fire but the Earth.

Callins floats there as he has minor screen open in his visor as he studies both 23's and Oxy's technique that "Turtle Destruction Wave". he seems to be leaving himself open but he is prepared for several different attacks, having seem multiple ranged ones from the other Golems.

6. - Top - End - #636

Artic faintly notices the sound of overturned rock and dirt as the hammer is lifted through unseen force. He looks back and sees it coming but it is far too late to dodge all the way and it hits him in the side, knocking him off-balance and onto the ground.

Agh, you are adapting.

I've got tricks of my own. Stellar Eradication!
    He exclaims, extending a hand while on level ground with Molo. From it, a powerful lance of Ki energy erupts with a trio of smaller but still threatening orbs of Ki following and encircling the head of the lance as though in orbit, making for a particularly wide attack.
    Dark Souls Remake in a Nutshell
    Don't mess with a Primarch

Sometimes I make avatars too. Shoot me a PM if interested.

7. - Top - End - #637
    Titan in the Playground

Oxy Vs. Galatia
    In the few seconds he does succeed in getting her to let go. She however then watches the Kaioken burn out and Oxy fall to the ground. She places her foot on top of him.
    "It matters not. Be it man or god, your creator was a cruel one to make you like this. What is the most sad is that I probably did not dissuade you from your course. Also, you may have temporarily flared your fire, but by doing so you burnt your body out, and thus left yourself vulnerable. In a real battle, you would be dead by now. Even if you can regrow yourself, I no doubt could find a way to burn you or something."
    She then walks away to retrieve her sword, not needing to say that he lost. She walks over to Promethon.
    "You did great Galatia! Just what I expect from the strongest golem here!"
    "No, I am undeserving of your compliments, for I am not worthy. I am but a shadow of who came before."
    "Sigh....why do you keep saying that?"

Ieez Vs. Fahren.
    Fahren is suddenly grabbed.
    "Hm. Well this is a bit of a sticky situation..."
    He didn't really know what to do.

Callins Vs. Keddiroth
    "Yes, from the earth I draw my power."
    He levitates a rock over to him and jumps on it.
    "However that does not mean I cannot have a temporary meal on higher ground."
    The rock flies forward with him on top of it, trying to swing at him as fast as he can with his blade.

Artic Vs. Molo
    Molo does not know how to react to this attack, and gets hit directly.

Magniath Vs. 23
    Magniath telekinetically lifts a boulder again and infuses it with his ki, he sends it at 23 again like a blazing meteor. She again had to run around and keep dodging a constantly following rock. How was she going to beat this guy? He was too resistant to her normal attacks, too strong to get into melee, and his range attacks didn't allow her to absorb energy. The only thing that really did any damage was the Galick Gun and the Machine Gun Fist. Unless...maybe. She wondered.

She turns around towards the boulder with a red aura of ki around it. She jumped over it, and touched the meteor with her hand, sending a pulse of her own ki into it. Suddenly the meteor's ki aura turned green like her own and changed direction, flying straight at Magniath who was surprised and gets hit by the rock head on, his own attack redirected back at him, and he falls to the ground, unable to fight.
    "Huh. Didn't know that would work. But it did. A lot of the fighting I know of is based on hard fighting style principles, so I didn't know if you could apply soft-style kind of stuff to this."
    "What....what fighting style do you practice?"
    "Oh hm. Something called Jeet Kune Do."
    According to her programming anyways.

With Shanakan
    He is busy meditating while these fights are happening in front of him. He is meditating on the Power of Choice and mastering his own destiny. He does not need to see them. He hear and sense them just fine.

8. - Top - End - #638

Oxy Vs. Galatia
    In the few seconds he does succeed in getting her to let go. She however then watches the Kaioken burn out and Oxy fall to the ground. She places her foot on top of him.
    "It matters not. Be it man or god, your creator was a cruel one to make you like this. What is the most sad is that I probably did not dissuade you from your course. Also, you may have temporarily flared your fire, but by doing so you burnt your body out, and thus left yourself vulnerable. In a real battle, you would be dead by now. Even if you can regrow yourself, I no doubt could find a way to burn you or something."
    She then walks away to retrieve her sword, not needing to say that he lost. She walks over to Promethon.
    "You did great Galatia! Just what I expect from the strongest golem here!"
    "No, I am undeserving of your compliments, for I am not worthy. I am but a shadow of who came before."
    "Sigh....why do you keep saying that?"
    A few moments later, when Oxy has recovered enough to stand, he walks over to his severed arm and retrieves it.

Then he walks back to the golem.

Had this been a really fight, I'd have blasted you apart at the beginning.

The only reason you continue to exist is because I didn't think destroying the craftmaster's greatest creation would endear my companions and I to him.

Then Oxy walks off, reabsorbs the biomass of his severed arm, and sits in a meditative position so that he can focus on replensishing his exhasted reserves and finish recovering.

Ieez Vs. Fahren.
    Fahren is suddenly grabbed.
    "Hm. Well this is a bit of a sticky situation..."
    He didn't really know what to do.
    If this were a real fight, now would be the part where'd I'd blast your head clean off. I suggest you concede your defeat, for you are beaten.
    Last edited by Rater202; 2015-05-23 at 03:11 PM.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

9. - Top - End - #639
    Titan in the Playground

Ieez Vs. Fahren
    "...Very well, I concede."
    So says the squirrel golem.

Android 23 meanwhile looked off into the distance, thinking out loud.
    "Huh, seems Ol' Kami isn't chasing after the Arcosians. Instead from what I can detect he has moved the Lookout to some mountain top nearby. Guess he just wants to rebuild his pad."
    She wondered at the power of the guy. Callins wanted to beat that? He'd definitely have to become very badass to pull that off. More powerful than she was right now. And huh, three fights over leaving only.....Artic and Callins. Which reminds her.
    "Hm, maybe if we don't find any better use for that wealth, we can just give it to Ol' Kami for him to fund the repairs. That ought to be a good enough peace offering."

10. - Top - End - #640

Hm, not as fast as I thought. Artic remarked, seeing the golem take the full force of the energy lance. Did you refuse to dodge, anticipating another trick? He said, firing a trio of ki blasts, while keeping an eye peeled for further telekinetic tricks.

11. - Top - End - #641
    Titan in the Playground

Artic Vs. Molo
    He suddenly telekinetic picks up a rock and uses it block himself from the attack, the rock shattering as it got hit.
    "No, I just wasn't expecting it."
    He then jumped on another rock and tried to fly on it as close as he can to Artic to try and bring a flurry of punches down upon him, to try and gain the advantage in this battle since ranged seemed to be Artic's strong suit.

12. - Top - End - #642
    Titan in the Playground

Callins Vs. Keddiroth
    "Yes, from the earth I draw my power."
    He levitates a rock over to him and jumps on it.
    "However that does not mean I cannot have a temporary meal on higher ground."
    The rock flies forward with him on top of it, trying to swing at him as fast as he can with his blade.
    Callins limbo dodges the blade as he refuses to move. As the knight passes Callins punches the rock, as his Shotgun blast is amplified even more by his guantlets. He hopes to destroy it, and then Catch the knight as he falls to gently allow him back to the earth.

Very nice. Smart move. feeling better?

13. - Top - End - #643

Fight over, Ieez lands and releases the squirrel.

Then he goes off and sits on the sidelines.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

14. - Top - End - #644
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by cavalieredraghi View Post
    Callins limbo dodges the blade as he refuses to move. As the knight passes Callins punches the rock, as his Shotgun blast is amplified even more by his guantlets. He hopes to destroy it, and then Catch the knight as he falls to gently allow him back to the earth.

Very nice. Smart move. feeling better?
    You attempt to catch a tall guy made of clay in heavy armor who is also wielding a heavy Sword. Normally this would not be a wise decision. However if you really are used to 200g gravity (which all things considered should give you a much higher power level than what you actually have considering Goku couldn't withstand 100g at first, but whatever) then perhaps catching him is not actually that hard for you. He lands safely
    "....Hm. Judging from my own performance and how everyone else is doing...Yes but I think me and my fellow golems need better training. I think your showing us the difference of combat experience, and the efficiency of tried and true techniques. The techniques we've developed are not enough if you are what we can expect to face. I concede defeat. We will definitely have to figure out better methods of fighting."

15. - Top - End - #645

Artic Vs. Molo
    He suddenly telekinetic picks up a rock and uses it block himself from the attack, the rock shattering as it got hit.
    "No, I just wasn't expecting it."
    He then jumped on another rock and tried to fly on it as close as he can to Artic to try and bring a flurry of punches down upon him, to try and gain the advantage in this battle since ranged seemed to be Artic's strong suit.
    That's kinda like flying. Artic comments as he soars up to the sky to keep as much distance as he can between himself and the golem. His technique has a rather large weakness though: Rocks can be shattered. With this in mind, he fires a quick Ki blast at the rock, but at the cost of his speed, allowing the first few blows to land onto him.

16. - Top - End - #646
    Titan in the Playground

What I did if you wish was learn your abilities as best I could at a Safe distance. being able to watch your allies help greatly since you all trained together. Where as all of us have not. Callins replied trying to be helpful to the guardians.

17. - Top - End - #647
    Ettin in the Playground

[Near the coast]

Kami looks at the wreckage left behind by the Thunder Sage, gritting his teeth. Not his physical teeth, mind you - his body is resting at his palace. It is his astral projection, his soul, floating above the ruins, immaterial hands tearing at immaterial hair as he counts the restless ghosts of people murdered by the tsunami and sudden storm. "Argh. Yenma will give me a headache when he hears about this", Kami mutters to himself as he wades through the mass of spirits crying in sorrow or howling for vengeance. Restless dead are always such a bother to deal with.

Who was that guy, the one who wrecked his stuff, anyway? And what happened to him? Despite looking around, Kami couldn't find a trace of him. Did he get blown to bits by his own attack? That'd make sense, yet Kami still has a haunting feeling he's just missing something. If the Sage is dead, shouldn't all these ghosts be on their way to afterlife by now? Or is the uncertainty of knowledge keeping them back too?

Eh. Maybe Kami should just go ask Yenma about it. All of the deceased have to go past him, after all. Oh, and he could also ask whether the dragon ate the crazy woman and the knight already. But first...

"Hey! HEY! You there!", Kami shouts and claps his hands. "Yes, you over there. And you too. The lot of you, really. Yes, yes, you're all dead. Boo effin' hoo. Time to get over it. Form a line! There's an afterlife waiting for the lot of you. Yes, it has fluffy clouds and the like, at least last I checked... except for you, sir, you're going straight to Hell. Should've kept your hands off of your buddy's spouse."

"... what, you think that's unfair? Well gee, take it up with the management. It wasn't me who came up with that rule. I would've pat you on the back and given you a beer for it... okay, maybe not beer, beer doesn't taste good when you're dead."

"... what do you mean 'how do you know?' I was dead before you were even born, you moron! What, that 'doesn't make sense' to you? Just get in the damn line before I kill you a second time! ... oh, and it would be good if you didn't tell I said that to Yenma. Would reflect badly on me when it's my turn kick the bucket."

So on and so forth. Getting the spirits to listen over their own misery is quite an ordeal, and not very succesful. Quite a few of them remain where they are, or drift away in the wind to go and haunt their still-living relatives god-knows-where. Or, well, in this case the god in question doesn't know, and that's sort of the problem. It's going to be a long night.

[Meanwhile, at the Lookout]

When an old, angry man descended from the mountain and claimed to be a god, the villagers didn't take him seriously at first. They became considerably more awestruck when said man uprooted their town hall and flew it up the mountain side, and their chief with it. After that, most would've followed willingly, but it's not like the angry man stopped to ask them about it - he just spirited away the rest of the village's buildings as well, and their inhabitants with them.

Now, the villagers are planting trees, sweeping floors, washing dishes and doing various other menial tasks for their new lord and master. For his part, said lord and masters appears to sleep, sitting on his throne. He forbade them of disturbing his rest. Not that it was entirely necessary, few would dare to pester a man who can lift whole buildings off the ground.
    "It's the fate of all things under the sky,
    to grow old and wither and die."

18. - Top - End - #648
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor Ing View Post
    That's kinda like flying. Artic comments as he soars up to the sky to keep as much distance as he can between himself and the golem. His technique has a rather large weakness though: Rocks can be shattered. With this in mind, he fires a quick Ki blast at the rock, but at the cost of his speed, allowing the first few blows to land onto him.
    The rock breaks and he falls down. Molo looks up and tries to figure out a way to get back to him. He would lose if he couldn't find a way to get up there without his rocks getting blasted off. He tries to use telekinesis to kick up a dust storm as a smokescreen, then quickly levitates a bunch of rocks to quickly jump from one to another in case one of them got blasted down anyways until he thinks he is over Artic and tries to jump on him to try and grab him and force him to the ground with his weight.

19. - Top - End - #649

The smokescreen doesn't conceal the golem completely, as Artic's energy sense can still detect the construct's energy. However the sense is blurry, and Artic can only detect the most obvious of movements. In the interest of avoiding whatever surprises the increasingly clever Golem may dish out, he flies up to increase their vertical distance. Only to find the golem is indeed following him, leaping from one levitating stone to the other.

Just how high is he willing to go?

((Is Moho jumping at Artic, unable to see he's up in the sky?))

20. - Top - End - #650
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor Ing View Post
    The smokescreen doesn't conceal the golem completely, as Artic's energy sense can still detect the construct's energy. However the sense is blurry, and Artic can only detect the most obvious of movements. In the interest of avoiding whatever surprises the increasingly clever Golem may dish out, he flies up to increase their vertical distance. Only to find the golem is indeed following him, leaping from one levitating stone to the other.

Just how high is he willing to go?

((Is Moho jumping at Artic, unable to see he's up in the sky?))
    He jumps- only to find that he is up in the sky as well, too high for it to be safe. He quickly pulls a rock under him which he lands on, then the tries to telekinetically move the rocks he already levitated up then tries to capture Artic by making close around him in a roughly spherical manner- a ring would be too easily avoidable.

21. - Top - End - #651

Recovered and Ki mostly replenished...And bored, Oxy stands up and starts throwing ki blasts into the distance.

Trying to do... Things with them.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

22. - Top - End - #652

Artic notices the rocks spinning around and entrapping him too late, but refuses to try and break the prison. It would be an unequal expenditure of energy. Instead, he lets gravity finish off his opponent, by firing a concussive burst of ki at the golem, intent on knocking him off the rock and sending him hurtling towards the ground.

23. - Top - End - #653
    Titan in the Playground

He is knocked off, and the telekinesis fails as he plummets and hits the ground, noticeable cracks in his skin.
    Molo slowly gets back up in the same way anyone has suffered a fall would: painfully with wincing.
    "Yeah....I'm done. Good fight. really gonna have to work on better fighting techniques, I think ours have too many weaknesses compared to yours."

Promethon upon seeing the last fight end, speaks again.
    "Well. Hm. It seems they might not be ready at all. Thats not reassuring. Perhaps we can negotiate some time to train them in more proper techniques later, if or when you have the time? But no matter, let us go and get your clay...."

The Workshop Temple
    There is a yell.
    "Where is it!?!"
    Promethon looks around wildly. His stores of clay. Gone! All of them! Where did they go!? He runs over to his store of gems. Gone as well! Just....empty. All the materials he used to make golems just.....up and disappeared! Fearing the worst he ran over to where he kept the scroll to make the golems. The process was complicated after all and he needed to write down how it worked....and it was gone as well.
    "My scroll....the ritual to make the golems....and the materials to make them....all gone! How!? They just couldn't have disappeared!"
    And where is Epima!? She was supposed to watch all of this! Supposed to take care of it and- whats this little roll of papyrus here? He unrolled it. Only one word was upon it:
    Dionys.
    He suddenly turned angry.
    "Argh! I've been robbed! Epima.....she stole it all from me. She was Dionys all along!"
    Dionys was a legendary thief, he had heard the rumors but...he never thought they were true. That she could be anyone, that she could steal anything no matter how large and outrun the gods themselves.
    He turned to the others.
    "I...I regret to inform you that I've been robbed of all my clay, as well as the scroll I use to make my golems. I am sorry, but I cannot give any clay at this time."
    "Mind explaining why?"
    "It was all taken....by my apprentice, who I thought was a true follower, but....she was just a thief in disguise. A legendary one named Dionys, famed for being able to steal anything. A papyrus scroll with her name on it is her calling card."
    "Ok, stolen by super-thief. Any ideas where she could've gone?"
    "No. The legends only say that once she has gotten what she came for, that she runs so fast that no one can catch her in the entire world because she has sandals she stole from a spirit of lightning that they use to run back and forth between the ground and the clouds within a split-second. She could be anywhere by now."
    "Ok....then why would she steal a scroll to make golems? I don't think a thief has the expertise to make them, so its most probable that she stole it to sell to someone else...."
    Promethons eyes hardened.
    "Telgana. She was hired by Telgana to steal the scroll and the materials used to make my golems. They're the most militaristic and nearby neighbor. Now they will probably use them as weapons. Can you please....go get them back? The way my golems obey their purpose means they won't go far from Kurusa for anything, as it wouldn't be protecting it if they did. I'll even let you keep some of the clay you get back. Just....can you please get it back from Telgana?"

24. - Top - End - #654
    Titan in the Playground

I will go, whither or not the others will. how far away is Telgana? This Dionys may be fast, but so am I and so is 23.

25. - Top - End - #655

...You said those people were ruled by an alleged "god" right?

Is anybody up for a rousing game of godslaying?

No God-King, no militaristic city.

...You seem quite eager to fight.

Eh. It's what I'm made for.

And with that, Oxy closes his eyes and tries to sense the "apprentices" Ki. If she's in his range, they could take her out now and then kill the god-king while cleaning up.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

26. - Top - End - #656
    Titan in the Playground

Callins lights up his helmet, as he uses his scanners to find the "apprentice" as well, while he waits for a reply.

27. - Top - End - #657
    Titan in the Playground

"By the normal foot steps of the common man? A weeks travel to the east. But Dionys is far faster. I've only heard rumors, but they say that she can run from a town in seconds. For all I know....she is already there..."

The City of Telgana
    Dionys speeds into the city and up towards the palace. She did not take in the sights much, it was all a blur to her anyways. She soon runs into the room and sets down her bag, where all the clay and gems were kept- it held far more than it should and yet was always light, such was the power of a magic bag. It had been easy to take the opportunity to steal all the stuff needed to make these golems while they were out fighting. Then she simply ran back here. She bowed before the god on his throne.
    "I have recovered the scroll, as well as the materials you desired. They are in the bag..."
    She handed over the scroll to Solitus
    "...and the scroll is now your hand."
    The great big man gave out a great big laugh; he had blond spiky hair, his eyes were orange, his beard was neatly trimmed and was completely muscular and of hulking physique. He wore fine white cloth and gaudy golden jewelry, complete with a golden circlet for a crown, complete with a sun carving upon it, he saw upon a golden throne designed to look like the rising sun, bigger than most thrones for a person of his towering size.
    "Yes! Good Work Dionys! My Mind Only Knew The Correct Decision In Choosing You For The Job."
    "Ahem, the payment?"
    "Yes. Rest Assured, I Only Pay One Who Serves Me Handsomely. However It Will Of Course Take Time To Gather All The Riches You Deserve, As Well As My Servants To Take All Of What You Took Out Of Your Bag. I Command That You Stay In My City And Enjoy It. Within My City, There Is Only Safety And Enjoyment."
    "....Reasonable I guess. I don't really care what you do with the scroll as long as I get my gold, so cya Solitus. I'll be waiting for the payment."
    "Rest Assured. My Payments Only Arrive In A Timely Fashion. For I Am Solitus Altra, Son Of The Sun, Slayer Of The Great Beast And God Of Telgana."
    Dionys walked out. Sure the guy was a bit of an overbearing egomaniac. But she didn't care. She was going to be rich from this job, and she had already done all she needed to do.

Workshop Temple Ki Sensings
    You don't sense any ki thats particularly high in power level...except for one in the far distance to the east, but so far away, it is faint, and you cannot exactly tell how powerful it is.
    Last edited by Lord Raziere; 2015-05-26 at 06:24 PM.

28. - Top - End - #658

Well, I can't sense the thief.

By the way, is Talgana that way.

Oxy points to the high power level in the East.

If so, I think I can sense their God-King.

Speaking of whom, I never did get answered on who was with me with going and killing the arrogant weasel.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

29. - Top - End - #659
    Titan in the Playground

Callins just looks to Oxy.

We won't kill anyone if we can help it Oxy. We don't need to alter this timeline anymore then it already is.

30. - Top - End - #660

Quote Originally Posted by cavalieredraghi View Post
    Callins just looks to Oxy.

We won't kill anyone if we can help it Oxy. We don't need to alter this timeline anymore then it already is.
    Callins, one, we're operating on Multiverse theory. Two, the mere fact that you're here means History is far off course.

Three, there's no record of a city called Telegara or a God-King hailing from it in my timeline's history.

and four, you lost the right to complain about altering timelines when you insisted on saving your planet despite the fact that it would ultimately doom the universe.

What?

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks