New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 33 of 50 FirstFirst ... 8232425262728293031323334353637383940414243 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #961
    Ettin in the Playground

MonkGuy

Default Re: Puzzle and Dragons 12: Extreme Puzzle Rush (Legend+)

Quote Originally Posted by Otravyat View Post
    I do love getting compensation stones for something that I never realized was happening.
    Isn't that delightful?
    Pokemon friend code : 3067-5701-8746

Trade list can be found on my Giant League wiki page, all pokemon are kept in stock with 5 IVs, most with egg moves, some bred for Hidden Powers. Currently at 55 in stock and counting.

Padherders for my phone and my tablet!

2. - Top - End - #962
    Titan in the Playground

6 runs of tama retreat > 16 babies, 4 chibis, and 4 adults.

3. - Top - End - #963
    Ettin in the Playground

MonkGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Fax Celestis View Post
    6 runs of tama retreat > 16 babies, 4 chibis, and 4 adults.
    That's an awesome ratio! I think I did twelve or fourteen runs, and I only got three or four adults myself. And fifteen chibidra.

Trade list can be found on my Giant League wiki page, all pokemon are kept in stock with 5 IVs, most with egg moves, some bred for Hidden Powers. Currently at 55 in stock and counting.

4. - Top - End - #964
    Bugbear in the Playground

Alright, Challenges 1-8 down but j needed a stone for #8. Got to sandy with a mediocre board and obviously no skills from the bind. Took down 60% first turn, but got hit by the 10 turn bind. Stoned because I knew it was a 100% chance to finish it, and that was my third try. The first two I didn't even get to the final floor.

I really hate this cycle of alt technicals.

5. - Top - End - #965
    Titan in the Playground

I ended up using a stone on Sandy as well; had eight combos on the board, got them all but no skyfall. Wanted it out of the way so I could focus on bowl dragons, but now I'm half-seriously considering trying to Goemon through C9...
    Wriggle avatar by memnarch.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Current characters:
    Faien
    Aya
    Sei

6. - Top - End - #966
    Ettin in the Playground

There is now a 99 stamina tech dungeon with a free pii as the reward and it's the most terrible bs I have ever seen.
    https://youtu.be/VT7iM8rFhwo

http://pad.skyozora.com/stage/極限の闘技場/双極の女神

The Kalis have 30,000,000 hp.

7. - Top - End - #967
    Ettin in the Playground

Also, LL Ra has been supercharged! Unbindable, with 8x for 6-color. Time to try Challenge 9 again...

8. - Top - End - #968
    Ettin in the Playground

MonkGuy

Quote Originally Posted by obryn View Post
    There is now a 99 stamina tech dungeon with a free pii as the reward and it's the most terrible bs I have ever seen.
    https://youtu.be/VT7iM8rFhwo

http://pad.skyozora.com/stage/極限の闘技場/双極の女神

The Kalis have 30,000,000 hp.
    Challenge accepted.

9. - Top - End - #969
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Quietus View Post
    Challenge accepted.
    Uh more power to you?

I think a hypermaxed A.Ra team can handle it?

Also, LL Ra has been supercharged! Unbindable, with 8x for 6-color. Time to try Challenge 9 again...
    And just as a followup ... yes. Yes, that hit the spot very nicely, thank you. Flampy achieved.

10. - Top - End - #970
    Ettin in the Playground

So with the update they changed Awoken Hera-Ur's 3rd awoken to skill bind resist instead of damage boost, but they didn't change Dancing Queen Awoken Hera-Ur's awoken. I assume that is an over site that will be fixed

I'm assuming the recently updated cards part of PADX is probably done via some sort of file extraction rather than just based on announcements?
    Because it has all of the cards they just announced, but it also has all of the PAD Academy cards, Kaguya-Hime (descend boss) and a whole set of new chibis... I wonder if that mean's well be seeing PAD Academy soon and another chibi PAL egg machine. I really hope so, I want both of those.

11. - Top - End - #971
    Titan in the Playground

Spoiler: Left-facing light-haired blue chicks are my jam
    Show

12. - Top - End - #972
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Erloas View Post
    So with the update they changed Awoken Hera-Ur's 3rd awoken to skill bind resist instead of damage boost, but they didn't change Dancing Queen Awoken Hera-Ur's awoken. I assume that is an over site that will be fixed

I'm assuming the recently updated cards part of PADX is probably done via some sort of file extraction rather than just based on announcements?
    Because it has all of the cards they just announced, but it also has all of the PAD Academy cards, Kaguya-Hime (descend boss) and a whole set of new chibis... I wonder if that mean's well be seeing PAD Academy soon and another chibi PAL egg machine. I really hope so, I want both of those.
    The pad academy rem had the new chibis in it too when it was released in JP.

Hyped for Kaguya-Hime, though.

13. - Top - End - #973

Does anyone on here have an awoken neptune? I want to try something....

14. - Top - End - #974
    Ettin in the Playground

MonkGuy

I've managed to farm at least ten green dragon fruits today. And have managed to not get a single skill up for Verdandi. Grr.

::Edit:: Oh well. At least I've hit the 40 dragon plants point. That's enough to give me a decent shot at evolving enough Light Sprites to max skill both Wukongs.

Quote Originally Posted by Otravyat View Post
    Does anyone on here have an awoken neptune? I want to try something....
    Unfortunately not. I have, in various states of leveled/skilled : Parvati, Hades, Venus, and when I eventually bother to gather a mystic mask, I'll have Minerva. Venus isn't very high leveled, and Minerva needs be evo'ed and awoken, but both Parvati and Hades are 95+ and fully awoken, and I believe both are one point from max skill. If I can get their relevant pees from the challenge dungeons (been focusing on skill materials for Wukong...), then they'll both be max skill soon.
    Last edited by Quietus; 2015-06-18 at 11:21 PM.

15. - Top - End - #975
    Ettin in the Playground

Finally! On my 4th set of 5 since my last post I finally got ONE skill-up on my Grape dragon >< I feel so special now....

16. - Top - End - #976

So I think it's about time I quit. After the Devil rush fiasco where fatty metal ruined 6/10 of my runs and the other 4 were lost to 2% margins, four runs of this and THIRTEEN stones on Sandolphon from Challenge 8 because I did not get a single U&Y'able board in 13 rounds (always missing GLD so I couldn't even R>B with U&Y). I ended up killing him with 1x damage. Holy god this game just wants me to leave.

I'll keep logging in for stones until I roll Anoobis, but I probably won't be as active anymore in game or on the forums, maybe show up occasionally and mass quote like Kauai. It was great playing and discussing strats with you guys and I probably would not have stuck with it for 540 days and 10 hypermaxes if it wasn't for the camaraderie here. Best of luck to everyone with your skillups and GF rolls. Perhaps I will see you around.

17. - Top - End - #977
    Titan in the Playground

So my phone account's solution to C8 is apparently AParvati. 'Cause I wanted an unbindable lead, and hey, it's still less silly than dark teams in Take.

Quote Originally Posted by Jasmine View Post
    So I think it's about time I quit. After the Devil rush fiasco where fatty metal ruined 6/10 of my runs and the other 4 were lost to 2% margins, four runs of this and THIRTEEN stones on Sandolphon from Challenge 8 because I did not get a single U&Y'able board in 13 rounds (always missing GLD so I couldn't even R>B with U&Y). I ended up killing him with 1x damage. Holy god this game just wants me to leave.

I'll keep logging in for stones until I roll Anoobis, but I probably won't be as active anymore in game or on the forums, maybe show up occasionally and mass quote like Kauai. It was great playing and discussing strats with you guys and I probably would not have stuck with it for 540 days and 10 hypermaxes if it wasn't for the camaraderie here. Best of luck to everyone with your skillups and GF rolls. Perhaps I will see you around.
    Aw, I'll miss having you around. That is some terrible luck though, cor; I can well imagine how frustrating that'd be. Wish you good luck in days to come.
    Last edited by Sallera; 2015-06-19 at 06:28 AM.

18. - Top - End - #978
    Ettin in the Playground

MonkGuy

I'm sorry to hear that, I'll miss having you here too. Thanks for all the advice that's helped me get where I am now!

Quote Originally Posted by Sallera View Post
    So my phone account's solution to C8 is apparently AParvati. 'Cause I wanted an unbindable lead, and hey, it's still less silly than dark teams in Take.
    I've been considering the same thing, actually. And don't put down the dark teams in Take, I think I did Take with Kali once because none of my other teams had the oomph.

19. - Top - End - #979
    Titan in the Playground

Oh, my own first clear of Take Myth was with a primary dark devil team; that's why it came to mind.
    Wriggle avatar by memnarch.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Current characters:
    Faien
    Aya
    Sei

20. - Top - End - #980
    Ettin in the Playground

Awww, sorry to hear it, Jasmine. Give it another shot when the Bird's Uvo comes in!

It does look like your 'good luck' worked out in my favor, though, since I just went 3/3 on Sun Wukong to max skill him this morning.

21. - Top - End - #981
    Ettin in the Playground

MonkGuy

Awww, sorry to hear it, Jasmine. Give it another shot when the Bird's Uvo comes in!

It does look like your 'good luck' worked out in my favor, though, since I just went 3/3 on Sun Wukong to max skill him this morning.
    Congrats on that! My bad luck with Verdandi last night paid out with Lucifer this morning, I now have him at max skill. Just realized that my crazy plan to Minerva C10 might not work so well though, being that I didn't uvo or awaken her yet... oh well. The stamina spent to get this many dub-mythlits has also provided a large pool of Angelits, which will be nice when mats rotate back so I can skill up Raphael. Now, to farm 80 topalits and 27 light sprites before the 2.5x event ends...

22. - Top - End - #982
    Titan in the Playground

I has new avatar. Source: http://imgur.com/a/DihxR If someone wants a specific one, lemme know and I can cobble it together.

23. - Top - End - #983
    Ettin in the Playground

I has new avatar. Source: http://imgur.com/a/DihxR If someone wants a specific one, lemme know and I can cobble it together.
    Nice!

I'm kinda attached to Piedra tho.

24. - Top - End - #984
    Titan in the Playground

Those are pretty good. No Vishnu or Urd though, and you took Dmeta.
    School Fox by Atlur

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Anarion's right on the money here.
    Quotes

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth.”
    Oscar Wilde Writer & Poet (1891)

25. - Top - End - #985
    Ettin in the Playground

MonkGuy

Wow. Did you draw all those? They're great!

26. - Top - End - #986
    Titan in the Playground

Wow. Did you draw all those? They're great!
    Nah, just found them on reddit. Some other person did. The limitations of my artistic abilities are entirely in the realm of pixel art.

27. - Top - End - #987
    Ettin in the Playground

MonkGuy

Nah, just found them on reddit. Some other person did. The limitations of my artistic abilities are entirely in the realm of pixel art.
    Ah, okay. Let me know if you see anything with Kali? I didn't notice her there.

28. - Top - End - #988
    Titan in the Playground

Ah, okay. Let me know if you see anything with Kali? I didn't notice her there.
    Spoiler
    Show

Oddly, Kali doesn't seem to be a popular fanart subject.

29. - Top - End - #989
    Ettin in the Playground

MonkGuy

Spoiler
    Show

Oddly, Kali doesn't seem to be a popular fanart subject.
    I love you forever and kind of want a print of that. That's gorgeous.

30. - Top - End - #990
    Titan in the Playground

C7 defeated, only took me two tries. Failed the first time because I totally jacked up my Ronia active against Osiris and joined my rows into one big blob. Still, I now have a woodpy I'm storing for either AMeimei or ABastet, not sure which.