Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. - Top - End - #91
    Barbarian in the Playground

DrowGirl

Default Re: Court of the Royal Eagle

John Von Hohenzollern (King)
    Stats 5 Administration, 6 Diplomacy 6 Military. 16 Prestige 100 Legitimacy

Game Recap

The elevation of Prussia to a Kingdom has left many people in the realm wondering why Prussia was elevated oppose to Brandenburg proper. This has lead to some initial strife with a few of the nobles mainly the Barons, and perhaps a count or two mainly in the core region of Brandenburg. However those who have know about the negotiations of elevation of Prussia know the political landmine. In fact John Von Hohenzollern is officially not allowed to be called King of Prussia, and instead has to refer to himself as King in Prussia.

Nevertheless with the integration of Munster, Magdeburg and war reparations France is forced to pay for, Prussia has become one of the most wealthiest nations. Many scholars suspect Prussia to be the third most wealthiest nation.

Nevertheless the aging King approached his chair and promptly sat down and quietly look upon the crowd before speaking up. “I would like to thank everyone to this year's gathering of the nobles. I know many you of have concerns with the reforms with the clergy and the elevation of the Prussia. The elevation of Prussia was necessary as it was the prominent region of the realm that was firmly outside of the Empire. By firmly elevating the region nation could officially become a Kingdom.

On the following agenda about War, we should also look to avoid any offensive wars as our reserves is not fully restored. Instead we should work on our relations with rest of the members of the Empire, as many of the princes of the Empire don't look favorably with our integration of Munster and Magdeburg. We should look to calm the nerves of other princes, mainly the Emperor in Austria.“
    Said John Von Hohenzollern with his familiar passionate speech tone.
    Last edited by Akisa; 2015-07-10 at 08:08 PM.
    The day I find a game is the day that HL2 Episode 3 is released!
    My Brandenburg Interactive AAR game for EUIV.
    Here is the recruitment page

2. - Top - End - #92
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Re: Court of the Royal Eagle

Frederick was quick to adopt the Johnist theology, and became one of its most avid supporters. "Yes, additionally, we should work to spread the true faith. While tolerance is a virtue, we are commanded to spread God's words, and we must give the misguided Catholics a chance to convert."