New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 9 of 53 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181934 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #241
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Re: Year of the Yuri harem 8 The Love Octagon (IC)

Quote Originally Posted by firedaemon33 View Post
    Gwen nods and says, "Alright. As long as you're okay."
    "Yeah, I'll be fine." Heather reassures her

Quote Originally Posted by Esprit15 View Post
    "Surviving. Well, technically."
    "I uh... noticed." Melissa chuckles awkwardly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deme View Post
    One day, we must all have our characters butchered by romhacks face our ends.

Won as Good Mayans on a science victory GMR 4. Won as Sweden on a science victory GMR 7. Won as Desert England on a concession victory GMR 8 Lost as Poland in GMR 3. Lost as Japan in GMR 5, Surrendered as Korea in GMR 10. Surrendered as Bad Maya in GMR 11, Lost as Shoshone in GMR 13.

2. - Top - End - #242
    Titan in the Playground

"So why is everyone flipping out so badly?"
    Awesome avatar by Cuthalion

Spoiler: Old Avatars
    Show

By Ceika, Ceika, Linklel (Except for one that appears to be lost to time)

3. - Top - End - #243
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

"I will, as soon as this is dealt with and we can actually get through this damn class!" Mallory snapped. After taking a moment to realize how she's acting and who she's acting that way towards, she frowned and avoided eye contact, "I'm sorry. You're right, I know you're right."

4. - Top - End - #244

Quote Originally Posted by Esprit15 View Post
    "So why is everyone flipping out so badly?"
    "Riot apparently." Melissa says rubbing her head awkwardly.

Quote Originally Posted by The TechnoGnome View Post
    "I will, as soon as this is dealt with and we can actually get through this damn class!" Mallory snapped. After taking a moment to realize how she's acting and who she's acting that way towards, she frowned and avoided eye contact, "I'm sorry. You're right, I know you're right."
    Agatha pulls Mallory into a hug... Unfortunately possibly you can feel her chest against your stomach, and her head is next to your chest.

"Feel better?" She asks.

Won as Good Mayans on a science victory GMR 4. Won as Sweden on a science victory GMR 7. Won as Desert England on a concession victory GMR 8 Lost as Poland in GMR 3. Lost as Japan in GMR 5, Surrendered as Korea in GMR 10. Surrendered as Bad Maya in GMR 11, Lost as Shoshone in GMR 13.

5. - Top - End - #245
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Quote Originally Posted by Illven View Post
    Agatha pulls Mallory into a hug... Unfortunately possibly you can feel her chest against your stomach, and her head is next to your chest.

"Feel better?" She asks.
    While Agatha's hugs were usually a purely calming experience, Mallory's current state brought up a whole other group of not-so-pure feelings. Not helping matters were the rather 'minimal' gym uniforms Northington had, leaving both girls showing quite a bit more than usual. Despite these issues though, Mallory was still being hugged by Agatha, which did help calm her down a bit.

"A little," Mallory grumbled truthfully, her focus divided between not lashing out and keeping her eyes away from certain areas of Agatha's body.

6. - Top - End - #246

While Agatha's hugs were usually a purely calming experience, Mallory's current state brought up a whole other group of not-so-pure feelings. Not helping matters were the rather 'minimal' gym uniforms Northington had, leaving both girls showing quite a bit more than usual. Despite these issues though, Mallory was still being hugged by Agatha, which did help calm her down a bit.

"A little," Mallory grumbled truthfully, her focus divided between not lashing out and keeping her eyes away from certain areas of Agatha's body.
    "There, there." Agatha replies rubbing Mallory's back.

7. - Top - End - #247
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

"There, there." Agatha replies rubbing Mallory's back.
    After taking a couple of deep breaths, Mallory muttered, "I'm sorry I yelled at you. Between the tests, and everything going on with Melissa and Alex, and now trying to deal with all of this... I'm just really stressed out right now."

8. - Top - End - #248

After taking a couple of deep breaths, Mallory muttered, "I'm sorry I yelled at you. Between the tests, and everything going on with Melissa and Alex, and now trying to deal with all of this... I'm just really stressed out right now."
    "It's okay, do you wanna talk about it?" Agatha asked.

9. - Top - End - #249
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

"It's okay, do you wanna talk about it?" Agatha asked.
    Mallory takes this as an invitation to start venting, "Melissa hates and is afraid of Alex because she thinks Alex is a bully, even though I told her that wasn't the case, Alex didn't take things well when I tried to break things off and she probably thinks I hate her now, someone pushed me in the locker and I'm pretty sure also tried to grope me, and now there's a fight and I can't find anyone who can stop it! And to top it all off, I just found out Catherine of all people is my opponent in the next debate, so I'll have to go right back to studying if I want to even have a chance at beating her, which means I won't even have much time to relax after what is probably the second most stressful time of the entire school year!"

She grabs her horns, now near tears, "And of course, these damn things started coming out again in front of everyone while I was half naked, so I'm sure people aren't going to take me seriously anymore! The school day's not even half-over and already I'm at my limit at how much crap I can take in one day!"
    Last edited by The TechnoGnome; 2015-08-12 at 10:47 PM.

10. - Top - End - #250

"Hmmm... Maybe bring Alex and Melissa to a social gathering, and tell Alex to be on her best behavior?" Agatha suggested.

"And I'll help you with Catherine, you are going to kick her ass!" Agatha smiled a smirk.

11. - Top - End - #251
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

"Hmmm... Maybe bring Alex and Melissa to a social gathering, and tell Alex to be on her best behavior?" Agatha suggested.

"And I'll help you with Catherine, you are going to kick her ass!" Agatha smiled a smirk.
    "Oh, yeah. We aren't letting her beat me on top of everything else," Mallory growled, before continuing with, "But are you asking I bring Alex on a triple date? Like we did when Steve didn't show up? Don't you think that'd give Alex the wrong idea all over again?"

12. - Top - End - #252

"Oh, yeah. We aren't letting her beat me on top of everything else," Mallory growled, before continuing with, "But are you asking I bring Alex on a triple date? Like we did when Steve didn't show up? Don't you think that'd give Alex the wrong idea all over again?"
    "I meant like a group thing." Agatha clarified.

13. - Top - End - #253
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

"I meant like a group thing." Agatha clarified.
    "Oh," Mallory muttered, "I mean, I guess I could."

After a pause, she nervously asks, "You'll come and help, right? I'm... not really sure what I should do with them, and you being there and helping me plan would help a lot. Plus, I talked with Melissa, and she said she'd stop trying to check you out."

14. - Top - End - #254

"Oh," Mallory muttered, "I mean, I guess I could."

After a pause, she nervously asks, "You'll come and help, right? I'm... not really sure what I should do with them, and you being there and helping me plan would help a lot. Plus, I talked with Melissa, and she said she'd stop trying to check you out."
    Agatha looks strained for a moment, but looking into Mallory's eyes softens her up.

"Sure. I'll help. When should we do it?" Agatha asks.

15. - Top - End - #255
    Titan in the Playground

Jennifer helps you up as the classmates start rioting.

Let's uh... get out of here. Jen replied.
    Sakata takes the help up. What? What's going on?

Co-Founder of LUTAS.
    For all you lesser superheroes out there.

Custom STO avatar by Durkoala.

A novella about a wizard and a rock star, cross-dimensional travel, and healing wounds neither knew were there.

Spoiler: Online stuffs
    Show
    Lentrax has a Deviantart now, check it out!

Streaming Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at 11CST on Twitch.

Follow me on Twitter!

16. - Top - End - #256
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Agatha looks strained for a moment, but looking into Mallory's eyes softens her up.

"Sure. I'll help. When should we do it?" Agatha asks.
    "I don't know... it should probably be soon though. I don't want it to happen close to the debate, and I don't want to put it off until afterwords either. This weekend, maybe?"

She notices Agatha's discomfort and frowns, "Are you ok?"

17. - Top - End - #257

Quote Originally Posted by Lentrax View Post
    Sakata takes the help up. What? What's going on?
    A fight. Don't want you getting trampled. Jen replies,

"I don't know... it should probably be soon though. I don't want it to happen close to the debate, and I don't want to put it off until afterwords either. This weekend, maybe?"

She notices Agatha's discomfort and frowns, "Are you ok?"
    "I'll just take some time to get comfortable around Melissa." Agatha replies.

18. - Top - End - #258
    Titan in the Playground

A fight. Don't want you getting trampled. Jen replies.
    That causes Sakata to stand up a little straighter, a glimmer of... something behind her eyes flashes. A fight? Does anyone need help? Is anyone hurt?

Co-Founder of LUTAS.
    For all you lesser superheroes out there.

Custom STO avatar by Durkoala.

A novella about a wizard and a rock star, cross-dimensional travel, and healing wounds neither knew were there.

Spoiler: Online stuffs
    Show
    Lentrax has a Deviantart now, check it out!

Streaming Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at 11CST on Twitch.

Follow me on Twitter!

19. - Top - End - #259
    Firbolg in the Playground

RedKnightGirl

"Oh now what are you whining about! She'll be fine! I've gotten hit harder than this and barely got hospitalized," Alex spat as she let the body drop from her hand. "Now calm down or this won't be the only person getting hit!"

Spoiler
    Show

Strong Conflict, VIATA +1, Fearsome Reputation +2

20. - Top - End - #260

Quote Originally Posted by Lentrax View Post
    That causes Sakata to stand up a little straighter, a glimmer of... something behind her eyes flashes. A fight? Does anyone need help? Is anyone hurt?
    That chick Alex is.... was holding. Jen said pointing, she wraps you in her arms, as she makes a single leap to the top of the free standing lockers.

Quote Originally Posted by Anubis Dread View Post
    "Oh now what are you whining about! She'll be fine! I've gotten hit harder than this and barely got hospitalized," Alex spat as she let the body drop from her hand. "Now calm down or this won't be the only person getting hit!"

Spoiler
    Show

Strong Conflict, VIATA +1, Fearsome Reputation +2
    They start fleeing, causing a stampede.

Alex's reaction?

21. - Top - End - #261
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

"I'll just take some time to get comfortable around Melissa." Agatha replies.
    "That's fair, I suppose," Mallory said, "I'm sure you two will get along great once you do though. If it helps, just remember that the reason has a hard time looking away is because she thinks you're beautiful, which is the truth. It's not like she ever actually hit on you or tried to grope you or anything like that. Speaking of which..."

Her eyes darkened, which added to her already fierce appearance, "Do you know who tried to grope you in the locker room today? They need to be brought to the principal for their harassment."

22. - Top - End - #262

"That's fair, I suppose," Mallory said, "I'm sure you two will get along great once you do though. If it helps, just remember that the reason has a hard time looking away is because she thinks you're beautiful, which is the truth. It's not like she ever actually hit on you or tried to grope you or anything like that. Speaking of which..."

Her eyes darkened, which added to her already fierce appearance, "Do you know who tried to grope you in the locker room today? They need to be brought to the principal for their harassment."
    "Not really, my back was turned." Agatha replied.

23. - Top - End - #263

RedKnightGirl

"...well, you're all moving in the right direction and not beating the s*** out of each other, so good enough for me," Alex shrugged. She still needed to get changed, so might as well do that before heading into the gym.

24. - Top - End - #264

"...well, you're all moving in the right direction and not beating the s*** out of each other, so good enough for me," Alex shrugged. She still needed to get changed, so might as well do that before heading into the gym.
    Alex gets a text about a minute later.

Spoiler
    Show

Hey it's Luke, you got to come see this, there's a mob of half dressed girls just panicking.

25. - Top - End - #265
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

"Not really, my back was turned." Agatha replied.
    "Of course they waited for that," Mallory growls, "The cowards. Well, I guess that means I'll be keeping a closer eye on you while we're changing, to make sure no one tries anything with you again, and catch them in the act if they do."

26. - Top - End - #266

RedKnightGirl

Huh... she hadn't expected to have to fact the consequences for her actions. ...f***, that sounds like something Mal would have warned her about. Now she was depressed again. Alex texted back as she casually stepped over the body of the girl on her way out.

Spoiler
    Show

My bad. Or good considering you get to look at a bunch of half naked girls. I'm really good at giving you chances to do that :P

27. - Top - End - #267

"Of course they waited for that," Mallory growls, "The cowards. Well, I guess that means I'll be keeping a closer eye on you while we're changing, to make sure no one tries anything with you again, and catch them in the act if they do."
    Agatha tries not to smile at that, but her smile is clear on her face.

Huh... she hadn't expected to have to fact the consequences for her actions. ...f***, that sounds like something Mal would have warned her about. Now she was depressed again. Alex texted back as she casually stepped over the body of the girl on her way out.

Spoiler
    Show

My bad. Or good considering you get to look at a bunch of half naked girls. I'm really good at giving you chances to do that :P
    Spoiler
    Show

You are great at that. So what happened?

28. - Top - End - #268
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Agatha tries not to smile at that, but her smile is clear on her face.
    "What's so funny?" Mallory asks. She goes over her last sentence in her head, then realizes what she said.

She feels herself grow hot as she stammers, "Oh! I, I didn't mean keep an eye on you like that. I mean, n-not that it would be an unpleasant experience, but I'm not going to get all perverted on my best friend! You know I just want to make sure you're alright and unharassed! After all, I can control myself, unlike most of the girls at this school, apparently. B-But I won't do it if it makes you uncomfortable, w-which I'd totally understand if it did, since you probably feel embarrassed as is changing in your underwear and baring yourself like that in front of the other girls. I just want you to feel safe, you know?"

And now she had the image of Agatha in her underwear stuck in her head. Her current physical state was not helping her get control of her emotions, just making it worse than usual.

29. - Top - End - #269

"It's fine, it's fine. I understand." Agatha chuckled pulling Mal into another hug.

"I would appreciate it if you watched over me." She said.

30. - Top - End - #270
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

"It's fine, it's fine. I understand." Agatha chuckled pulling Mal into another hug.

"I would appreciate it if you watched over me." She said.
    "R-Really?" Mallory said, "Very well. I will start doing so, then. It's the least I can do for you after everything else we've been through together."

She feels her horns again while rolling her tongue over her fangs, and frowns as she realizes they haven't shrunk any. "I really hope these go away before class starts," she mutters worriedly, "Ms. Linestein gives me a hard enough time as is. I can only imagine how she'd react if she saw me like this."
    Last edited by The TechnoGnome; 2015-08-13 at 02:20 AM.