New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 28 of 53 FirstFirst ... 3181920212223242526272829303132333435363738 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #811
    Firbolg in the Playground

RedKnightGirl

Default Re: Year of the Yuri harem 8 The Love Octagon (IC)

Quote Originally Posted by Illven View Post
    John rubs her back.

"You told Ms.Robin this?" He asks.
    "Yeah, having all this s*** reach breaking point on the day the exams are going on was really good timing. She probably has her hands full with a billion students having nervous break downs. I'm not going to add to that. Not today anyway," Alex sighed.

2. - Top - End - #812
    Titan in the Playground

"Ah! Teacher, teacher!" Ron called out. "She struck me!" He calls out.

Mrs.Sowonzacki looks up from her mixing station, mixing, gods knows what.

"Takia. Is this true?" She asks.
    "Oh please, it was barely a brush. If you were more insulting, maybe then I would have struck you."
    Awesome avatar by Cuthalion

Spoiler: Old Avatars
    Show

By Ceika, Ceika, Linklel (Except for one that appears to be lost to time)

3. - Top - End - #813
    Titan in the Playground

....Um..... Luna adds. There is to this one....
    oh. That might be a problem then... At least you won't be my partner. My last partner still hasn't grown her hair back yet.

Co-Founder of LUTAS.
    For all you lesser superheroes out there.

Custom STO avatar by Durkoala.

A novella about a wizard and a rock star, cross-dimensional travel, and healing wounds neither knew were there.

Spoiler: Online stuffs
    Show
    Lentrax has a Deviantart now, check it out!

Streaming Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at 11CST on Twitch.

Follow me on Twitter!

4. - Top - End - #814
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

"I'm not with people long enough to know." Rose shrugs.
    "Oh," Mallory said, sounding disappointed, "Well, I suppose that you aren't the best person to be asking about that sort of thing then. Sorry"

Quote Originally Posted by Esprit15 View Post
    Ron now has a hand shaped red mark on his face. "She isn't, and it offends me that you would suggest so many of us would pursue someone who wasn't even of the right orientation."
    "Ah! Teacher, teacher!" Ron called out. "She struck me!" He calls out.

Mrs.Sowonzacki looks up from her mixing station, mixing, gods knows what.

"Takia. Is this true?" She asks.
    The sound of someone being slapped caught Mallory's attention. She whipped her head around towards the source of the noise, and she gave Taika a steely glare as she realized what she did.

"Don't hit other students, Taika," Mallory scolded.

"And it's true, Mrs. Sowonzacki," she chimed in, "I heard it."
    Last edited by The TechnoGnome; 2015-09-01 at 01:07 PM.

5. - Top - End - #815
    Titan in the Playground

"So when are we having our date?" Erik replies oblivious.
    Since it seems all attempts at trying to be subtle about it, P'ro'shi steals herself for a second before trying something more direct. "Never. No real interest in dating you. Or to put it in clearer terms: I. Have. A. Girlfriend."

6. - Top - End - #816
    Colossus in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Anubis Dread View Post
    "Yeah, having all this s*** reach breaking point on the day the exams are going on was really good timing. She probably has her hands full with a billion students having nervous break downs. I'm not going to add to that. Not today anyway," Alex sighed.
    "You should." John insists.

"Oh please, it was barely a brush. If you were more insulting, maybe then I would have struck you."

Quote Originally Posted by The TechnoGnome View Post
    "Oh," Mallory said, sounding disappointed, "Well, I suppose that you aren't the best person to be asking about that sort of thing then. Sorry"

The sound of someone being slapped caught Mallory's attention. She whipped her head around towards the source of the noise, and she gave Taika a steely glare as she realized what she did.

"Don't hit other students, Taika," Mallory scolded.

"And it's true, Mrs. Sowonzacki," she chimed in, "I heard it."
    "Sorry Takia. Zero tolerance means I have to send you to the office." Mrs.Sowonzacki replies.

"Course I didn't see it, so it's unlikely you'll actually get into trouble." She adds going back to her beakers.

Quote Originally Posted by Lentrax View Post
    oh. That might be a problem then... At least you won't be my partner. My last partner still hasn't grown her hair back yet.
    Who is your partner? Luna asks
    Quote Originally Posted by Deme View Post
    One day, we must all have our characters butchered by romhacks face our ends.

Won as Good Mayans on a science victory GMR 4. Won as Sweden on a science victory GMR 7. Won as Desert England on a concession victory GMR 8 Lost as Poland in GMR 3. Lost as Japan in GMR 5, Surrendered as Korea in GMR 10. Surrendered as Bad Maya in GMR 11, Lost as Shoshone in GMR 13.

7. - Top - End - #817

Quote Originally Posted by Necroticplague View Post
    Since it seems all attempts at trying to be subtle about it, P'ro'shi steals herself for a second before trying something more direct. "Never. No real interest in dating you. Or to put it in clearer terms: I. Have. A. Girlfriend."
    "Oh." Erik replies. "Well jeez, why didn't you just say so? Would have saved us alot of time and probably headaches."

"You ready for the practical?" He asks.

Won as Good Mayans on a science victory GMR 4. Won as Sweden on a science victory GMR 7. Won as Desert England on a concession victory GMR 8 Lost as Poland in GMR 3. Lost as Japan in GMR 5, Surrendered as Korea in GMR 10. Surrendered as Bad Maya in GMR 11, Lost as Shoshone in GMR 13.

8. - Top - End - #818
    Titan in the Playground

"So there's a riot this morning and nobody bats an eye. I slap someone for insulting me, I get sent to the principal's office. Great system."

Show

9. - Top - End - #819
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

"Sorry Takia. Zero tolerance means I have to send you to the office." Mrs.Sowonzacki replies.

"Course I didn't see it, so it's unlikely you'll actually get into trouble." She adds going back to her beakers.
    "I didn't either, but I certainly heard it," Mallory said 'helpfully', "If it helps, I can go with her and give a testimony, as well as make sure she gets there alright."

"So there's a riot this morning and nobody bats an eye. I slap someone for insulting me, I get sent to the principal's office. Great system."
    "While I agree that Ms. Smith was too lenient, I wouldn't refer to all of us getting sent to the principal's office as them not 'batting an eye', Taika."
    Last edited by The TechnoGnome; 2015-09-01 at 01:30 PM.

10. - Top - End - #820

RedKnightGirl

"You should." John insists.
    "...yeah. Yeah okay," Alex concedes quietly, ignoring revision entirely to just closer her eyes for a few moments. ...that thing with Taika really pissed her off, but at this point she'd just sort of accepted the entire school system was bull s***.

11. - Top - End - #821

"I wasn't involved with the riot. Take it up with the principal." Mrs.Sowonzacki replies.

"I didn't either, but I certainly heard it," Mallory said 'helpfully', "If it helps, I can go with her and give a testimony, as well as make sure she gets there alright."

"While I agree that Ms. Smith was too lenient, I wouldn't refer to all of us getting sent to the principal's office as them not 'batting an eye', Taika."
    "I don't think you can swear that you heard a slap though.... Just that you believe you heard a slap." Mrs.Sowonzacki muses.

12. - Top - End - #822

"...yeah. Yeah okay," Alex concedes quietly, ignoring revision entirely to just closer her eyes for a few moments. ...that thing with Taika really pissed her off, but at this point she'd just sort of accepted the entire school system was bull s***.
    John cuddles.

13. - Top - End - #823

RedKnightGirl

John cuddles.

"Hell yeah, I love blowing s*** up," Alex grins up at him. "Though I kind of suck at the practical part. I'm okay at the theory because half of it involves math, and that s*** is easy, but trying to keep different chemicals straight and stuff is a hassel."

14. - Top - End - #824
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

"I don't think you can swear that you heard a slap though.... Just that you believe you heard a slap." Mrs.Sowonzacki muses.
    "Perhaps not, but..."

She pulls out her phone and snaps a picture of Ron's cheek before the mark fades completely, "I do have visual evidence that Ron was indeed assaulted. Combined with my testimony, the fact that Taika is his lab partner and thus the physically closest to him at the time of the incident, and her outright admission that she slapped him, there is more than enough evidence to utterly eliminate any reasonable doubt."
    Last edited by The TechnoGnome; 2015-09-01 at 01:45 PM.

15. - Top - End - #825
    Titan in the Playground

"Why? She's just as unconcerned with running a learning institution as half the other staff here!"

Show

16. - Top - End - #826

"Hell yeah, I love blowing s*** up," Alex grins up at him. "Though I kind of suck at the practical part. I'm okay at the theory because half of it involves math, and that s*** is easy, but trying to keep different chemicals straight and stuff is a hassel."
    "Why do I feel scared now." John adds.

"Perhaps not, but..."

She pulls out her phone and snaps a picture of Ron's cheek before the mark fades completely, "I do have visual evidence that Ron was indeed assaulted. Combined with my testimony, the fact that Taika is his lab partner and thus the physically closest to him at the time of the incident, and her outright admission that she slapped him, there is more than enough evidence to utterly eliminate any reasonable doubt."
    "Ron and Takia aren't lab partners. I believe Takia and Gwen are." Mrs.Sowonzacki replies.

"Why? She's just as unconcerned with running a learning institution as half the other staff here!"
    "Well then, what do you want me to do about it?" She points out. "If I don't send you to the office, it sends a message that bullying is acceptable."
    Last edited by Illven; 2015-09-01 at 02:02 PM.

17. - Top - End - #827
    Titan in the Playground

Who is your partner? Luna asks
    Um... Sakata puts a finger up to her lips as she thought about the question.

I think it was Sarah last week... I don't remember. she laughs, getting red and embarrassed.

I... Kinda go through lab partners when I have accidents...

Co-Founder of LUTAS.

A novella about a wizard and a rock star, cross-dimensional travel, and healing wounds neither knew were there.

Show

Follow me on Twitter!

18. - Top - End - #828
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

"Ron and Takia aren't lab partners. I believe Takia and Gwen are." Mrs.Sowonzacki replies.
    "Oh," Mallory said, "Then it seems my assumption there was mistaken. But that makes it all the more suspicious that Taika was next to him at the time of the incident, does it not? Besides, my other two points still stand: she confessed to hitting him, and I have proof that he was hit hard enough to leave a mark."
    Last edited by The TechnoGnome; 2015-09-01 at 02:04 PM.

19. - Top - End - #829

Um... Sakata puts a finger up to her lips as she thought about the question.

I think it was Sarah last week... I don't remember. she laughs, getting red and embarrassed.

I... Kinda go through lab partners when I have accidents...
    ... Isn't Sarah that really ditzy blonde girl? Luna asks.

(Feel free to confirm or deny, if you deny, describe Sarah.)

20. - Top - End - #830
    Titan in the Playground

Yeah. and she isn't that ditzy... I'm the klutz. But I think she said something about losing her hair being a good thing? Something about making it easier to change her hair color? I think she was just trying to be polite...
    Last edited by Lentrax; 2015-09-01 at 03:02 PM.

Co-Founder of LUTAS.

Show

Follow me on Twitter!

21. - Top - End - #831

RedKnightGirl

"Why do I feel scared now." John adds.
    "Because I've been hanging out with Rose?" Alex joked.

"Oh," Mallory said, "Then it seems my assumption there was mistaken. But that makes it all the more suspicious that Taika was next to him at the time of the incident, does it not? Besides, my other two points still stand: she confessed to hitting him, and I have proof that he was hit hard enough to leave a mark."
    "Mallory, just shut the F*** UP! Please!" Alex called across the room, looking over her shoulder with a scowl. "Nobody is arguing with you and nobody f***ing cares, so just zip it." That was probably a little more harsh than she would have been normally, but she was still kind of messed up from before and all of this was NOT helping.

22. - Top - End - #832
    Titan in the Playground

"Oh." Erik replies. "Well jeez, why didn't you just say so? Would have saved us alot of time and probably headaches."

"Well, you see....I wasn't sure how to go about it. I thought being flat about it might be rude, and making excuses until you quit would be easier. Not to mention a bit of a complication with the last part of the explanation.

Ready as I'll ever be. Long as I can remember the difference between beaker and flask, I should be good. Oh, and burettes and pipettes.
    "

23. - Top - End - #833
    Titan in the Playground

"Well then, what do you want me to do about it?" She points out. "If I don't send you to the office, it sends a message that bullying is acceptable."
    "It also sends a message that verbal harassment is acceptable. Whatever. I'm getting homeschooled next year anyways," Taika says, storming out.

Show

24. - Top - End - #834

[COLOR="#EE82EE"]Yeah. and she isn't that ditzy... I'm the klutz. But I think she said something about losing her hair being a good thing? Something about making it easier to change her hair color? I think she was just trying to be polite...[/fCOLOR]
    Maybe she wanted to dye it anyway? Luna askes.

This is when Sarah comes over and glomps you.

"Hey, ready to let me handle the practical!" She asks, she has a red wig.

"Because I've been hanging out with Rose?" Alex joked.

"Mallory, just shut the F*** UP! Please!" Alex called across the room, looking over her shoulder with a scowl. "Nobody is arguing with you and nobody f***ing cares, so just zip it." That was probably a little more harsh than she would have been normally, but she was still kind of messed up from before and all of this was NOT helping.
    "Right, self preservation!" John replied pounding his fist.

Quote Originally Posted by Necroticplague View Post
    "Well, you see....I wasn't sure how to go about it. I thought being flat about it might be rude, and making excuses until you quit would be easier. Not to mention a bit of a complication with the last part of the explanation.

Ready as I'll ever be. Long as I can remember the difference between beaker and flask, I should be good. Oh, and burettes and pipettes.
    "
    "Being gay is this school, is a complication?" Erik asks raising an eyebrow.

25. - Top - End - #835

"It also sends a message that verbal harassment is acceptable. Whatever. I'm getting homeschooled next year anyways," Taika says, storming out.
    "Wait, she was verbally harassed?" Mrs.Sowonzacki asks the class.

Any of the PC's respond to this?

26. - Top - End - #836

RedKnightGirl

"Taika isn't the sort to slap people for the hell of it. F***, I'M not the person to slap someone for the hell of it, and I'm a f***ing slap happy wreck," Alex points out.

27. - Top - End - #837
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

"I care," Mallory said angrily, "I am sick of people at this school thinking they can get away with assaulting other students, especially under my watch. There have been three incidents today alone! Clearly, I have been getting too soft lately, what with dealing with everything that has been going on around and prioritizing playing nice with others rather than ensure that order is upheld."

"I don't know," Mallory said, now turning her gaze towards Ron. She glared at him hard enough to bore through steel, "Was she?"

28. - Top - End - #838

RedKnightGirl

"I care," Mallory said angrily, "I am sick of people at this school thinking they can get away with assaulting other students, especially under my watch. There have been three incidents today alone! Clearly, I have been getting too soft lately, what with dealing with everything that has been going on around and prioritizing playing nice with others rather than ensure that order is upheld."
    "Yeah, it's pretty ridiculous. People are picking fights like crazy today," Alex admitted. "But you need to stop blaming the people who have enough balls to stop all this crazy and hurtful s*** from happening with the odd jump kick and start blaming the a**holes who start the rioting and bullying and s*** to begin with. Plus I made a new friend by kicking them in the jaw, so obviously violence can be very constructive sometimes," she adds with a firm nod.

29. - Top - End - #839

"I don't know," Mallory said, now turning her gaze towards Ron. She glared at him hard enough to bore through steel, "Was she?"
    Give me a conflict check.

30. - Top - End - #840
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

"Yeah, it's pretty ridiculous. People are picking fights like crazy today," Alex admitted. "But you need to stop blaming the people who have enough balls to stop all this crazy and hurtful s*** from happening with the odd jump kick and start blaming the a**holes who start the rioting and bullying and s*** to begin with. Plus I made a new friend by kicking them in the jaw, so obviously violence can be very constructive sometimes," she adds with a firm nod.
    "You shouldn't have kicked her in the jaw to begin with!" Mallory snapped, "In case you've forgotten, you threw the first punch, not her! If a riot did start then, it totally would have been your fault! As for the people who are bullying others, you don't need to resort to physical violence to deal with the issue."

She glares at Ron again, "There are other ways to make someone confess the truth, after all."

Spoiler: OOC (Conflict Roll)
    Show
    (1d6+2)[5]