New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 32 of 53 FirstFirst ... 7222324252627282930313233343536373839404142 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #931
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Re: Year of the Yuri harem 8 The Love Octagon (IC)

Quote Originally Posted by Esprit15 View Post
    "Not that I've heard."
    Might want to ask him that? Jen shrugs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deme View Post
    One day, we must all have our characters butchered by romhacks face our ends.

Won as Good Mayans on a science victory GMR 4. Won as Sweden on a science victory GMR 7. Won as Desert England on a concession victory GMR 8 Lost as Poland in GMR 3. Lost as Japan in GMR 5, Surrendered as Korea in GMR 10. Surrendered as Bad Maya in GMR 11, Lost as Shoshone in GMR 13.

2. - Top - End - #932
    Titan in the Playground

Don't worry about me. I'm way tougher than I look.And if that punch to the arm really hurt the way you said it did, then apparently quite stronger, too. Besides, she adds with a smile as she holds up the beaker. I totally didn't drop this!

Co-Founder of LUTAS.
    For all you lesser superheroes out there.

Custom STO avatar by Durkoala.

A novella about a wizard and a rock star, cross-dimensional travel, and healing wounds neither knew were there.

Spoiler: Online stuffs
    Show
    Lentrax has a Deviantart now, check it out!

Streaming Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at 11CST on Twitch.

Follow me on Twitter!

3. - Top - End - #933

Quote Originally Posted by Lentrax View Post
    Don't worry about me. I'm way tougher than I look.And if that punch to the arm really hurt the way you said it did, then apparently quite stronger, too. Besides, she adds with a smile as she holds up the beaker. I totally didn't drop this!
    He waits a moment before taking the beaker.

"As long as you're sure you're okay. That a common occurrence?" He asks

Won as Good Mayans on a science victory GMR 4. Won as Sweden on a science victory GMR 7. Won as Desert England on a concession victory GMR 8 Lost as Poland in GMR 3. Lost as Japan in GMR 5, Surrendered as Korea in GMR 10. Surrendered as Bad Maya in GMR 11, Lost as Shoshone in GMR 13.

4. - Top - End - #934
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Illven View Post
    It is. Most of the time.... Luna admitted her demeanor changing darkly.

But yeah, I got vamped a couple of weeks ago. Long story. She said brightening up.
    ...goddamn it why couldn't she take her eyes off this girl?! Even the fangs didn't keep that smile from being stunning. "R-recent, then. Guess that's why I hadn't heard," she replied, rubbing her neck nervously - unconsciously rubbing the side, this time, rather than the back. Actually, she probably hadn't heard mostly because she didn't try at all to pay attention to rumors or gossip around the school, so it took something being pretty darn well-known for her to have heard of it. But that made a better excuse.

"So," she started, fishing for a topic other than vampirism to discuss, "can you fly, then? That'd be the first thing I'd want to learn to do, if I turned out to have magic."
    Toph Pony avatar by Dirtytabs. Thanks!

"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty, I read them openly. When I became a man, I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." -C.S. Lewis

5. - Top - End - #935
    Titan in the Playground

Might want to ask him that? Jen shrugs.
    "Maybe. Part of me just doesn't care anymore and just wants to end it. He already has been weird after I got turned."
    Awesome avatar by Cuthalion

Spoiler: Old Avatars
    Show

By Ceika, Ceika, Linklel (Except for one that appears to be lost to time)

6. - Top - End - #936
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

"Not right now. You're not even married." Agatha shrugs.
    "Still," Mallory said as she watched the solution she just mixed, "I would probably be seen as unfaithful if I checked out other women while I'm dating someone. Not to mention a hypocrite, since I had asked Melissa not to check you out. Ah, there's the first reaction." She made a note of of the color change, "So far so good. We're making good time."

7. - Top - End - #937

Quote Originally Posted by Zevox View Post
    ...goddamn it why couldn't she take her eyes off this girl?! Even the fangs didn't keep that smile from being stunning. "R-recent, then. Guess that's why I hadn't heard," she replied, rubbing her neck nervously - unconsciously rubbing the side, this time, rather than the back. Actually, she probably hadn't heard mostly because she didn't try at all to pay attention to rumors or gossip around the school, so it took something being pretty darn well-known for her to have heard of it. But that made a better excuse.

"So," she started, fishing for a topic other than vampirism to discuss, "can you fly, then? That'd be the first thing I'd want to learn to do, if I turned out to have magic."
    Short distances. Luna admitted. But I can't really soar.

"Maybe. Part of me just doesn't care anymore and just wants to end it. He already has been weird after I got turned."
    Do you think any part of you will regret it? Jen asks.

Quote Originally Posted by The TechnoGnome View Post
    "Still," Mallory said as she watched the solution she just mixed, "I would probably be seen as unfaithful if I checked out other women while I'm dating someone. Not to mention a hypocrite, since I had asked Melissa not to check you out. Ah, there's the first reaction." She made a note of of the color change, "So far so good. We're making good time."
    "Hmm. Unfaithfulness is a concern. Not sure about hypo-criticism." Agatha replied.

8. - Top - End - #938
    Titan in the Playground

He waits a moment before taking the beaker.

"As long as you're sure you're okay. That a common occurrence?" He asks
    Nope. Usually the beaker is full before something happens to it, Sakata deadpans.

Co-Founder of LUTAS.

A novella about a wizard and a rock star, cross-dimensional travel, and healing wounds neither knew were there.

Show

Follow me on Twitter!

9. - Top - End - #939
    Titan in the Playground

"Maybe one if we had done it... Maybe, but if I'm not happy, why stay?"

Show

10. - Top - End - #940

Nope. Usually the beaker is full before something happens to it, Sakata deadpans.
    "Ouch, that sucks." Luke winces sympathetically.

"Maybe one if we had done it... Maybe, but if I'm not happy, why stay?"
    Do you think you'll be happy when you leave. Jen replies.

11. - Top - End - #941
    Firbolg in the Playground

RedKnightGirl

The new girl and Luna seemed to be getting along well. It made Alex smile. Also Luna looked hot as f*** today! Probably because she was still getting used to the whole vampire thing. She did love a girl with fangs or horns. Mmmm...

There was one thing that made Alex frown a bit thoughtfully though. "Would now be a bad time to mention to them that my pet name for you is 'my favorite hentai'?" she asked P'ro'shi. "But yeah that aside magic is bada**," she agreed with the other two. "Though being sexy and immortal is even more awesome. The fact Luna got the whole package is super unfair, but since it means I'm dating a super hot vampire sorceress who also happens to be rich I'm not complaining. And smart, can't forget smart," she hastens to add.

12. - Top - End - #942
    Titan in the Playground

Short distances. Luna admitted. But I can't really soar.
    "Still better than the rest of us can do," Tanya replied with a smile. "Though yeah, soaring would be even better. Just imagine the view..." And with that line she started imagining Luna flying through the sky above - which, with the current influence on her thoughts, resulted in her imaging an upskirt shot. She blushed for a moment before forcing that image from her mind. The view of the world below, you idiot, not the view of Luna! Damn, what was with her right now? Five months at a school full of hotties and now she was having a hard time with this?!

Quote Originally Posted by Anubis Dread View Post
    The new girl and Luna seemed to be getting along well. It made Alex smile. Also Luna looked hot as f*** today! Probably because she was still getting used to the whole vampire thing. She did love a girl with fangs or horns. Mmmm...

There was one thing that made Alex frown a bit thoughtfully though. "Would now be a bad time to mention to them that my pet name for you is 'my favorite hentai'?" she asked P'ro'shi. "But yeah that aside magic is bada**," she agreed with the other two. "Though being sexy and immortal is even more awesome. The fact Luna got the whole package is super unfair, but since it means I'm dating a super hot vampire sorceress who also happens to be rich I'm not complaining. And smart, can't forget smart," she hastens to add.
    "Oh, you two are dating?" Tanya asked, not quite able to keep the disappointment out of her voice. "No wonder you wanted to be lab partners. Sure you don't mind the third wheel?"

"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty, I read them openly. When I became a man, I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." -C.S. Lewis

13. - Top - End - #943

I'm glad, what more could you want. Luna teased with a smirk.

"Still better than the rest of us can do," Tanya replied with a smile. "Though yeah, soaring would be even better. Just imagine the view..." And with that line she started imagining Luna flying through the sky above - which, with the current influence on her thoughts, resulted in her imaging an upskirt shot. She blushed for a moment before forcing that image from her mind. The view of the world below, you idiot, not the view of Luna! Damn, what was with her right now? Five months at a school full of hotties and now she was having a hard time with this?!

"Oh, you two are dating?" Tanya asked, not quite able to keep the disappointment out of her voice. "No wonder you wanted to be lab partners. Sure you don't mind the third wheel?"
    It's a very open relationship though. Luna replied giving Tanya a wink.

14. - Top - End - #944
    Titan in the Playground

Sakata shrugs. It could be worse. At least my accidents haven't left me horribly disfigured or anything.

Co-Founder of LUTAS.

Show

Follow me on Twitter!

15. - Top - End - #945
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

"Hmm. Unfaithfulness is a concern. Not sure about hypo-criticism." Agatha replied.
    "I think it's justified," Mallory said, "I told her that if we were going to date she had to stop looking at you like that. It's only fair that I extend a similar courtesy to her. She deserves that much from me, at least."

16. - Top - End - #946

Sakata shrugs. It could be worse. At least my accidents haven't left me horribly disfigured or anything.
    "That's true. Or significantly hurt other people." Luke replies.

"I think it's justified," Mallory said, "I told her that if we were going to date she had to stop looking at you like that. It's only fair that I extend a similar courtesy to her. She deserves that much from me, at least."
    "But I was offended. Luna might not be." Agatha points out.

17. - Top - End - #947

RedKnightGirl

"Open relationship is right. Luna is my only... kind of my only... she's my only relationship that's definitely 'girlfriend' with no qualifier for it, but I'm seeing other people too. P'ro'shi here probably qualifies as that too likely, but our relationship is a little more casual so it's kind of weird having the same label attached to it you know?" Alex attempts to explain, wrapping an arm around P'ro'shi affectionately. "Then there's John over there who is the definition of 'friend with benefits', and... someone I shouldn't be saying because their Mom would kill me who is basically the same way. And I have a long distance crush in New York, who's like super hot," she sighed whistfully. "I still say she should have let me kidnap her."

18. - Top - End - #948
    Titan in the Playground

"That's true. Or significantly hurt other people." Luke replies.
    I don't know. Some people do seems to get hurt a lot. At least, I am not hurting people in the heart though. That's not something that heals easily.

Co-Founder of LUTAS.

Show

Follow me on Twitter!

19. - Top - End - #949

"Open relationship is right. Luna is my only... kind of my only... she's my only relationship that's definitely 'girlfriend' with no qualifier for it, but I'm seeing other people too. P'ro'shi here probably qualifies as that too likely, but our relationship is a little more casual so it's kind of weird having the same label attached to it you know?" Alex attempts to explain, wrapping an arm around P'ro'shi affectionately. "Then there's John over there who is the definition of 'friend with benefits', and... someone I shouldn't be saying because their Mom would kill me who is basically the same way. And I have a long distance crush in New York, who's like super hot," she sighed whistfully. "I still say she should have let me kidnap her."
    You think alot of people should let you kidnap them. Luna teased

I don't know. Some people do seems to get hurt a lot. At least, I am not hurting people in the heart though. That's not something that heals easily.
    "Minor scrapes are not significant." Luke replies.

20. - Top - End - #950
    Titan in the Playground

"Minor scrapes are not significant." Luke replies.
    Oh, right. You haven't ever seen me on a bike...

Co-Founder of LUTAS.

Show

Follow me on Twitter!

21. - Top - End - #951
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

"But I was offended. Luna might not be." Agatha points out.
    "Luna's not necessarily the one I'm worried about," Mallory said, "I don't know what Melissa is expecting from me as a girlfriend. Or even if she wants us to call each other that."

She frowns, "That reminds me, I still need to finish the draft for the contract before our date tonight. But I'm having a harder time with it than usual. I don't want to scare her off."

22. - Top - End - #952
    Titan in the Playground

It's a very open relationship though. Luna replied giving Tanya a wink.
    "I-I just meant for a lab partner!" Tanya said quickly, blushing at the implication.

Tanya's expression becomes unreadable - though partially because she's having difficulty processing all that. She settles on replying, "I... can't imagine how you'd get all that to work. Wouldn't for me..." she mutters that last.
    Last edited by Zevox; 2015-09-03 at 06:57 AM.

23. - Top - End - #953
    Titan in the Playground

"I... Don't know. I could chase other people, but I don't like feeling alone. I'd want to have someone waiting for me, rather than hop off into the unknown. You know?"

Show

24. - Top - End - #954
    Titan in the Playground

Pr'o'shi stays quiet for much of the conversation about her relationship. However, she does respond at the mention of her name's difficulty. "Um, P'ro'shi is a nickname. A romanization of the first 3 syllables, actually. My name is considerably harder to pronounce, and longer to boot."

25. - Top - End - #955

RedKnightGirl

[color=navy]Tanya's expression becomes unreadable - though partially because she's having difficulty processing all that. She settles on replying, "I... can't imagine how you'd get all that to work. Wouldn't for me..." she mutters that last.
    "It's difficult, and lately I've kind of sucked at balancing s*** properly," Alex admitted. "But I love these two, so it's worth it to be with both of them. The others are just super hot and fun to be around, but hey that's worth something too right?"

Quote Originally Posted by Necroticplague View Post
    Pr'o'shi stays quiet for much of the conversation about her relationship. However, she does respond at the mention of her name's difficulty. "Um, P'ro'shi is a nickname. A romanization of the first 3 syllables, actually. My name is considerably harder to pronounce, and longer to boot."
    "Kind of bad for us to hear too. Every time I stay over at your place and hear your parents talking in another room I get a nose bleed," Alex admitted. "Though to be fair since when I stay over it usually means I'm snuggling with you naked on the bed that might be unrelated."

26. - Top - End - #956

Oh, right. You haven't ever seen me on a bike...
    "Is it that bad?" Luke winces.

"Luna's not necessarily the one I'm worried about," Mallory said, "I don't know what Melissa is expecting from me as a girlfriend. Or even if she wants us to call each other that."

She frowns, "That reminds me, I still need to finish the draft for the contract before our date tonight. But I'm having a harder time with it than usual. I don't want to scare her off."
    "My suggestion. Any contract has a chance of scaring her off." Agatha replies.

"I-I just meant for a lab partner!" Tanya said quickly, blushing at the implication.

Tanya's expression becomes unreadable - though partially because she's having difficulty processing all that. She settles on replying, "I... can't imagine how you'd get all that to work. Wouldn't for me..." she mutters that last.
    Aw, you're no fun. Luna teases.

"I... Don't know. I could chase other people, but I don't like feeling alone. I'd want to have someone waiting for me, rather than hop off into the unknown. You know?"
    So Nate's just a bandaid, while you wait to start a real relationship? Jen asked.

Quote Originally Posted by Necroticplague View Post
    ..... Welp, I'm never learning your real name. Luna replies with a neutral expression blinking alot.

27. - Top - End - #957
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Mallory frowns, "But without a contract, there won't be any hard rules on what is and isn't allowed. How will I know that we both know what the other person is comfortable with or want from each other? The line should be drawn sometime and somewhere. Why not at the start of the relationship and with ink?"

28. - Top - End - #958

Mallory frowns, "But without a contract, there won't be any hard rules on what is and isn't allowed. How will I know that we both know what the other person is comfortable with or want from each other? The line should be drawn sometime and somewhere. Why not at the start of the relationship and with ink?"
    "You can just talk." Agatha points out.

29. - Top - End - #959
    Titan in the Playground

"Of course not! I did love him when we started dating. It's just that things kind of died down. I just hate being alone, and as distant as he is, he's still something."

Show

30. - Top - End - #960

"Of course not! I did love him when we started dating. It's just that things kind of died down. I just hate being alone, and as distant as he is, he's still something."
    So he's become one. Jen clarified.