New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 1 of 50 123456789101126 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Ogre in the Playground

PirateGuy

Default Final Fantasy Record Keeper II: Also FFRK IV in Japan

A thread about a freemium game got to a second thread! Who'd have guessed?

Quote Originally Posted by DiscipleofBob View Post
    If you haven't heard, Final Fantasy Record Keeper is a (relatively) new freemium smartphone game which is like Pokemon only instead you collect Final Fantasy characters and classes from every game. Then you form a party of 5 and in classic 16-bit style go through dungeons from every game.

It's not the best-designed game. There aren't a huge number of available characters and a lot of big names are from temporary event dungeons. From what I've read the event dungeons tend to repeat so they're not gone forever. Getting decent equipment is based on a lottery, and there aren't a lot of character customization options. Each character has two slots you can assign up to two abilities that you have to craft from farmable items. And in true FF fashion, there are certain points where you have to farm EXP to progress.

That being said, the graphics and classic music are well worth the game's faults. You get synergy bonuses for taking party members and equipment from the same game as the dungeon you're facing, and the different bosses have the same weaknesses and strategies that they do from their original games, so there are reasons to try different parties.

As someone raised on Final Fantasy, the sheer amount of nostalgia packed into every part of this game is amazing.

Friend Codes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Mr.Sandman: 95HA
    Suichimo: 9Qce
    Infernally Clay: 9uVh
    DiscipleofBob: ef9h
    Forbiddenwar: QFWA
    tyckspoon: e3iN
    Starwulf: GUtu
    Deadline: esWa
    Calemyr: Gmfa
    Fleeing Coward: qxZD
    Quote Originally Posted by Jurai View Post
    Perhaps a link for the lovingly handcrafted character progress Excel (or Google Docs) sheet I made?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7Q...ew?usp=sharing

Also, for anybody looking for a Mighty Guard, add Bi1H.

Given that this is a new thread, if people want me to include any additional information in the opening post here (documents, links, etc.), let me know.
    Last edited by DiscipleofBob; 2015-10-23 at 09:50 PM.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Ogre in the Playground

PirateGuy

Default Re: Final Fantasy Record Keeper II: Also FFRK IV in Japan

So leveling progress:

Squall hit 65.
    Irvine's getting close at 63.
    Aerith's getting close to level break.

Next on my list is probably Barret, though I doubt I can get him to level 50 before he'll be useful in the bonus battles, but I'm determine to get the MC2 crystal.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Ogre in the Playground

Perhaps a link for the lovingly handcrafted character progress Excel (or Google Docs) sheet I made?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7Q...ew?usp=sharing

Also, for anybody looking for a Mighty Guard, add Bi1H.
    Last edited by Jurai; 2015-10-23 at 09:43 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by DigoDragon View Post
    It's like Amazon.com around here; free 2-day shipping on all orders no matter how trivial.
    Quote Originally Posted by u/s_SoNick
    Dr Mog: Hey, spiffy new threads you got there Tyro.

Tyro: Pie jesu domine smacks book against forehead Dona eis requiem

4. - Top - End - #4
    Firbolg in the Playground

I'll scrounge up my friend code tomorrow.

Any good reads for suggested RM to get? I'm about to cap Rydia and Vaan, need suggestions.
    My one and only handbook: My Totemist Handbook
    My one and only homebrew: Book of Flux
    Spoiler
    Show
    A comment on tiers, by Prime32
    Quote Originally Posted by KillianHawkeye View Post
    As a DM, I deal with character death by cheering and giving a fist pump, or maybe a V-for-victory sign. I would also pat myself on the back, but I can't really reach around like that.
      /l、
    ゙(゚、 。 7
     l、゙ ~ヽ
     じしf_, )ノ

5. - Top - End - #5
    Bugbear in the Playground

I've decided I'm not running the boss rush for Terra's event - I want Drainga but I don't trust I'll get it without mythril spent and I can craft it later if I need it.

I've got the following team running orb dungeons after clearing Cloud's event:
    Warrior of Light (37) ----> At 50 to be replaced with Squall to prep for the upcoming VIII event (No MC yet)
    Maria (35) ----> At 50 to be replaced with Vivi because I should have him at 50 for when I get his MC, also free mythril from IX quest.
    Ranger (37) ----> At 50 to be replaced Wakka - Solid support who should be leveled
    Arc (39) ----> At 50 to be replaced Yuna or Eiko (last "White Mages" to level before I go to Mog, Gordon, and Tyro)
    Lightning (35) ----> At 50 to be replaced character TBD.

General things I'm planning/hoping for:

Teams - Prepare a solid IV, VII, VIII, and X team for 'Rift of Recollections'
    IV already has: Pld Cecil 50 (No MC), Tellah 60, Rydia 61, Kain 36 w/ MC, Edward 32 no MC
    VII already has: Zack 50 w/ MC, Arieth 51, Tifa 59, Cloud 65, Red XIII 42 no MC, Barret 1 w/ MC)
    VIII already has Rinnoa 51, Squall 32, Irvine 30 - Squall to 50 before the Seifer event will help alot.
    X already has: Auron 50 w/ MC, Yuna 34 no MC, Wakka 37 no MC, Tidus 42 no MC, Kimarhi 30 w/ MC

Abilities: I don't plan to create / hone any abilities during orb-fest. I want to find out how lucky I was at the end and decide how best to use those orbs.
    R 1 - No plans.
    R2 - Kirin R2 or 3. Steal HP R2 > R4. Double Cut from R2 and R3 > 2xR4
    R 3 - Elemental 3* summons at R2 (low priority).
    -Ga magics from R3 > R4
    Breaks from R2 (armor / Mental) and 3 (power, Magic) > R4
    Tempo Flurry R2 > R4
    R4 - Dismissal > R3. Craft Carbuncle. Craft Shellga. Craft Power and magic Breakdown and Hone to R2. (Store orbs to hone Ruinga to R2).
    R5 - Not touching those orbs.

Mythril goals:

I have 45 now - between the next two lucky draws I will spend 50.
    4/5 of the banners at Rift of Recollections get me excited (~200 mythril) there should be almost 100 mythril from events / daily log ins between the end of Orbfest and that. To have 4 11 pulls I'd need to harvest 100 myhtril from classic/elite dungeons between now and then. I don't think this can happen but that is no reason not to try. I haven't looked to closely at other banners just yet though.

I'm not sure from the description if "Bone Crusher" has a chance to do 25% of the enemies max hp as bonus damage or 25% of the user's max HP as bonus damage - or if thats always in the rider - or what. In short, I'm not sure if its worth honing.

6. - Top - End - #6
    Dwarf in the Playground

SwashbucklerGuy

So, I began running Cloud, Tifa, Barret, Vivi, and Aerith through the Orb event, and Vivi equips the Minerva Bustier I managed to snag. I just had the image go through my head of Barret telling him that it's meant for the ladies. Vivi expresses confusion over all these rules humans have. And Cloud tells Barret not to give the kid too much trouble, sometimes you do what you need to.

7. - Top - End - #7
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by danzibr View Post
    I'll scrounge up my friend code tomorrow.

Any good reads for suggested RM to get? I'm about to cap Rydia and Vaan, need suggestions.

Some of the better ones IMHO:

- The three springs (White mage, Black mage, Summoner)
    - +10% ATK/DEF, start Sapped and Double-hit (both Joseph)
    - Auto-haste (Balthier and Luneth)
    - +20% MAG, -10% DEF/RES (Vivi)
    - +20% ATK, start Sapped (Ricard)
    - +10% MAG, -10% ATK (Ashe)
    - Auto-Shell (Arc)
    - Auto-Protect (Refia and Gordon)
    Last edited by Chen; 2015-10-23 at 11:40 PM.

8. - Top - End - #8
    Ettin in the Playground

So, I know that fairly soonish we'll be able to upgrade or downgrade orbs which is a huge boost/bonus, but is there ever going to be a way to disassemble abilities that we have no use for in order to get some of the orbs back? I have(and I'm sure others do as well) tons of abilities from event rewards that I'm never going to use, and I haven't bothered to get rid of them for gil in the hopes that eventually we'll be able to disassemble them.

On another note: Where to get Greater Summon Orbs? I need TWO of the things to make me a carbuncle.

On a final note, HOW THE HELL DO YOU FIGURE OUT WHO WREXSOUL POSSESSED? This is ridiculous, he has not remained on the battlefield for more then 2-3 attacks before possessing someone, and I am honestly getting tired of it. I only have two damn people I can use to attack with safely, lest I do massive damage to myself. This battle is beyond retarded, I am seriously considering just bailing and not wasting my time with it.
    Last edited by Starwulf; 2015-10-24 at 02:06 AM.

9. - Top - End - #9

Quote Originally Posted by Starwulf View Post
    So, I know that fairly soonish we'll be able to upgrade or downgrade orbs which is a huge boost/bonus, but is there ever going to be a way to disassemble abilities that we have no use for in order to get some of the orbs back? I have(and I'm sure others do as well) tons of abilities from event rewards that I'm never going to use, and I haven't bothered to get rid of them for gil in the hopes that eventually we'll be able to disassemble them.

On another note: Where to get Greater Summon Orbs? I need TWO of the things to make me a carbuncle.

On a final note, HOW THE HELL DO YOU FIGURE OUT WHO WREXSOUL POSSESSED? This is ridiculous, he has not remained on the battlefield for more then 2-3 attacks before possessing someone, and I am honestly getting tired of it. I only have two damn people I can use to attack with safely, lest I do massive damage to myself. This battle is beyond retarded, I am seriously considering just bailing and not wasting my time with it.
    Greater Summon Orbs: Future events or Orbfest phase 3.

Wrexsoul - Yeah... that was exactly my experience. I had a Runic blade RW and he'd just run out the clock like that. If protectga / SG is up you can safely let even 65 cloud smack himself without much damage.

10. - Top - End - #10
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by SuperPanda View Post
    Greater Summon Orbs: Future events or Orbfest phase 3.

Wrexsoul - Yeah... that was exactly my experience. I had a Runic blade RW and he'd just run out the clock like that. If protectga / SG is up you can safely let even 65 cloud smack himself without much damage.
    Well, I went back in a second time and he only tried to posses me twice. DIdn't master the fight because he killed two of my guys in the closing moments of the fight, but yeah, I won, which is a surprise for me.

I was excited about going into the next battle, because I thought it was Kefka, but yeah, nope. It's boss rush, and I barely beat the last two set of bosses as it was.

Edit: Oh, and Huzzah! I Just got my first character to level 65: Tidus! Now subbing in Barret for the rest of the orb events so I can get him some levels since I got his 5* weapon ^^
    Last edited by Starwulf; 2015-10-24 at 05:57 AM.

11. - Top - End - #11

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Sandman View Post
    So, I began running Cloud, Tifa, Barret, Vivi, and Aerith through the Orb event, and Vivi equips the Minerva Bustier I managed to snag. I just had the image go through my head of Barret telling him that it's meant for the ladies. Vivi expresses confusion over all these rules humans have. And Cloud tells Barret not to give the kid too much trouble, sometimes you do what you need to.
    This made me literally lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chen View Post
    Some of the better ones IMHO:

- The three springs (White mage, Black mage, Summoner)
    - +10% ATK/DEF, start Sapped and Double-hit (both Joseph)
    - Auto-haste (Balthier and Luneth)
    - +20% MAG, -10% DEF/RES (Vivi)
    - +20% ATK, start Sapped (Ricard)
    - +10% MAG, -10% ATK (Ashe)
    - Auto-Shell (Arc)
    - Auto-Protect (Refia and Gordon)
    Thanks! Very helpful. I suppose I'll go for Vivi next.
    Quote Originally Posted by Starwulf View Post
    Well, I went back in a second time and he only tried to posses me twice. DIdn't master the fight because he killed two of my guys in the closing moments of the fight, but yeah, I won, which is a surprise for me.

I was excited about going into the next battle, because I thought it was Kefka, but yeah, nope. It's boss rush, and I barely beat the last two set of bosses as it was.

Edit: Oh, and Huzzah! I Just got my first character to level 65: Tidus! Now subbing in Barret for the rest of the orb events so I can get him some levels since I got his 5* weapon ^^
    Grats! I'm going to try the Dream Stooges tonight, surely the last one I do from that event. I've been stalling to level Terra. My party to attempt them should be Cloud 65, Tellah 65, Rydia 64, Vaan 63, Terra 45ish. Not sure I can do it, but I want to try. I have enough orbs to create but not hone a Shellga, might do that.

EDIT: Oh, I meant to comment on Barret. I'm leveling mine, 'cause he seems like a solid character and I love him and all, but I have *no* good weapon for him. Seriously nothing over 3*. Maybe the next Lucky Draw will be kind to me.

EDIT EDIT: Another thing I meant to mention. Barret looks freakin' ridiculous when he whips out a gun.
    Last edited by danzibr; 2015-10-24 at 06:29 AM.
    Spoiler
    Show
    As a DM, I deal with character death by cheering and giving a fist pump, or maybe a V-for-victory sign. I would also pat myself on the back, but I can't really reach around like that.
      /l、
    ゙(゚、 。 7
     l、゙ ~ヽ
     じしf_, )ノ

12. - Top - End - #12
    Dwarf in the Playground

SwashbucklerGuy

Another thing I meant to mention. Barret looks freakin' ridiculous when he whips out a gun.
    I reminds me of the fight from Princess Bride a bit. "I think you should know something. I'm not left handed." *Bang*

13. - Top - End - #13
    Ogre in the Playground

As of Day 10 on the Orbfest Log-in Rewards, I will have 6 5 stars or better weapons from Relic Pulls (I had a second Assassin's Dagger but combined it for a 6 star), Lenna's already level 50 (and may replace Tellah as White Mage entirely. Now, to hope and pray we can get a melee combat capable Black Mage other than Terra, for the Abyss event against Ultima Buster. Ashe can sit in the back and load lead into it, Terra can smack it with a sword, but that leaves three others. Maria gets a bow, so she'll be running the Killer Bow (or better if I manage to pull one), Rydia'll be summoning Kirin to keep the team healed, and that leaves a third. Any recommendations? I need 5 star Black Magic users, specifically. Other than Tyro, before you mention it.

Current candidates include Hope, Golbez, and Reno.
    Last edited by Jurai; 2015-10-24 at 11:17 AM.
    It's like Amazon.com around here; free 2-day shipping on all orders no matter how trivial.

14. - Top - End - #14
    Titan in the Playground

Any recommendations? I need 5 star Black Magic users, specifically. Other than Tyro, before you mention it.

I've been using Rinoa, and she's been kicking butt. Then there's always Vivi. I don't know if you actually have either of these characters, but if you do it's worth a shot.

On other notes, Jenova LIFE is supposed to be weak to earth. Is it just me, or are they not actually weak to earth?
    I would really like to see a game made by Obryn, Kurald Galain, and Knaight from these forums.

I'm not joking one bit. I would buy the hell out of that.
    -- ChubbyRain

Current Design Project: Legacy, a game of masters and apprentices for two players and a GM.

15. - Top - End - #15
    Ogre in the Playground

PirateGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Knaight View Post
    I've been using Rinoa, and she's been kicking butt. Then there's always Vivi. I don't know if you actually have either of these characters, but if you do it's worth a shot.

On other notes, Jenova LIFE is supposed to be weak to earth. Is it just me, or are they not actually weak to earth?
    Vivi is hands down the best pure Black Mage, but he's not good at much else. I personally prefer Rinoa, since she can get a ranged weapon and do more than wave her stick around uselessly when she's out of spells, and if I absolutely need a secondary healer I can give her a Curaga, even if she's not as good with it as any White Mages.

Maybe I just hadn't noticed, but Quake and Rinoa's SB seemed to work against JLIFE when I fought her.

16. - Top - End - #16
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by DiscipleofBob View Post
    Vivi is hands down the best pure Black Mage, but he's not good at much else. I personally prefer Rinoa, since she can get a ranged weapon and do more than wave her stick around uselessly when she's out of spells, and if I absolutely need a secondary healer I can give her a Curaga, even if she's not as good with it as any White Mages.

Maybe I just hadn't noticed, but Quake and Rinoa's SB seemed to work against JLIFE when I fought her.
    It did damage, I just never saw "Vulnerable" pop up and it didn't do all that much damage. JLIFE still dropped at the end, but this would be good to know for the upcoming boss rush.

On an unrelated note, is Cactuar any good at all for high level characters?
    I would really like to see a game made by Obryn, Kurald Galain, and Knaight from these forums.

I'm not joking one bit. I would buy the hell out of that.
    -- ChubbyRain

Current Design Project: Legacy, a game of masters and apprentices for two players and a GM.

17. - Top - End - #17
    Troll in the Playground

As of Day 10 on the Orbfest Log-in Rewards, I will have 6 5 stars or better weapons from Relic Pulls (I had a second Assassin's Dagger but combined it for a 6 star), Lenna's already level 50 (and may replace Tellah as White Mage entirely. Now, to hope and pray we can get a melee combat capable Black Mage other than Terra, for the Abyss event against Ultima Buster. Ashe can sit in the back and load lead into it, Terra can smack it with a sword, but that leaves three others. Maria gets a bow, so she'll be running the Killer Bow (or better if I manage to pull one), Rydia'll be summoning Kirin to keep the team healed, and that leaves a third. Any recommendations? I need 5 star Black Magic users, specifically. Other than Tyro, before you mention it.

What event are you talking about and why do you need combat capable mages?

18. - Top - End - #18
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Chen View Post
    What event are you talking about and why do you need combat capable mages?
    http://ffrk.kongbakpao.com/abyss/

So I can do something other than cast spells and wave sticks around.

19. - Top - End - #19
    Troll in the Playground

Oh I thought you meant something soon. Looking at the chars on that list I have to assume that's a good ways away.

20. - Top - End - #20

http://ffrk.kongbakpao.com/abyss/

So I can do something other than cast spells and wave sticks around.
    From everything I've heard about the first Abyss (Ultima) - you aren't suppose to do anything but cast spells at it. This said, casters capable of using good armors would probably help alot.

21. - Top - End - #21

Reno's going to get 5* BM eh?

Looking at that list, I'm ecstatic. FuSoYa? Exdeath? Lulu?

EDIT: Oh man, I got so excited I completely forgot why I hopped on. So I was able to beat the Dream Stooges. Burnt down the top one (well, used ice, but anyway), then started Retaliate and Terra using magic on the second two, when my Shellga drops and they team up on Terra and down her. Grrrrrrr. I ended up not getting mastery. Still, the first difficulty 90 dungeon I ever beat, then went on to do the 95 after that. Quite pleased with that.
    Last edited by danzibr; 2015-10-24 at 08:04 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show
      /l、
    ゙(゚、 。 7
     l、゙ ~ヽ
     じしf_, )ノ

22. - Top - End - #22

Reno's going to get 5* BM eh?

Looking at that list, I'm ecstatic. FuSoYa? Exdeath? Lulu?

EDIT: Oh man, I got so excited I completely forgot why I hopped on. So I was able to beat the Dream Stooges. Burnt down the top one (well, used ice, but anyway), then started Retaliate and Terra using magic on the second two, when my Shellga drops and they team up on Terra and down her. Grrrrrrr. I ended up not getting mastery. Still, the first difficulty 90 dungeon I ever beat, then went on to do the 95 after that. Quite pleased with that.

FuSoYa is getting released in the high level dungeons in a dungeon update soon (I think at the end of Phase 3 of orb fest but I'm not sure). - This might mean having no MC.

Lulu gets her own event along with Wakka.

Exdeath is far away - shortly before Abyss comes out.

On a different note: Lucky draw has been reset. I have to wait to pull until later - promised a friend they can watch my dorky disappointment and/or excitement when I draw.

Here's wishing all of the playgrounders a very successful draw. Hoping you get that relic (or even those relics) you've been secretly (or not so secretly) chasing on this draw.

I think the real reward for me on Lucky Draw so far has been that 2 of my RWs (and 1 mutual follower) got Advance. That was fun against J-Life.

Edit 1: added quote.

Edit 2: responding to Edit in quote:

Awesome job. Those stooges were anoying. Congrats on downing a difficulty 90! Thats a good place to be.
    Last edited by SuperPanda; 2015-10-24 at 08:10 PM.

23. - Top - End - #23
    Ogre in the Playground

So, out of sheer curiosity, how many level 50+ characters do y'all have? I'll start with a full list.

• Thancred
    • Ashe
    • Kimahri
    • Steiner
    • Cloud
    • Terra
    • Lenna
    • Tellah
    • Rydia

24. - Top - End - #24

Lets see:

50 w/o MC:
    Pld. Cecil, Edgar, Josef, Lenna

50+
    Cloud, Tellah, Ashe, Rinoa, Bard, White Mage, Black Mage, Tifa, Arieth, Y'sholta, Thancred, Auron, Zack, Terra, Rydia, Sazh, Vaan.
    Last edited by SuperPanda; 2015-10-24 at 08:30 PM.

25. - Top - End - #25
    Ettin in the Playground

So what did everyone get from the Half-mythril 11 pull today? I got two 5* this time around: Golden Armor(for leon) and Storm Staff?(Garnet I think). Neither are two terribly useful once again(would it kill the game to give me Tidus/Vaan/Vivi/Yuna/Squall SB item?) but hey, they are at least 5* with decent stats so I'm happy.

I finally got to craft Carbuncle, super happy about that, then went ahead and crafted Kirin and honed it twice(so 3 uses). So I guess the next time I come across a boss battle that can be trivialized via reflect I'll have it covered for a change. I've given up on finding RW that have Runic, I have literally NEVER seen anyone using it, and I check every single time I enter a set of dungeons.

I posted last thread about what 50 characters I have, there was about 10 of them or so and that's it.

Edit: I know one thing, the next time the weapon and armor upgrade material dungeons roll around I'm going to have to spend all flipping day on them, I have so many 3 star items I need to ugprade(mostly because I've gotten a lot of dupes so I can make a lot of 4 and even 5 items out of them), plus the smattering of native 5* I've gained as well. The 1mil gil I've gained from this orb event is going to be gone in no time flat honestly.
    Last edited by Starwulf; 2015-10-24 at 09:23 PM.

26. - Top - End - #26
    Troll in the Playground

I have Steiner and Lenna at level 50 without LB, I have Terra, the Keeper, Balthier...and starting from today, Wakka at level 50+ and Level-Broken, and in a few days I'll have Josef, the Bard and probably the Ranger at 50 and level-broken.

Also - almost halfway to another Lucky Draw. All I need is to claim the Mythril from today's Daily Dungeons (done two of them already), and whatever Mythril I have left from the FFVII event, while waiting for...I dunno, Monday's Daily Dungeons? Perhaps not in this part of the Orbfest, but before I finish, I should have another run coming through. On the bright side - aren't Daily Dungeons supposed to switch soon enough? I hope for a FF1 Exp dungeon called the "Peninsula of Power", because let's face it - the name is already part of our vocabulary. Aaaand a trope, as well.

That reminds me: I need to check where are the RMs for the Bard, the Ranger and Josef. Hopefully they'll grant more Stamina Shards, which I desperately need?
    Retooler of D&D 3.5 (and 5e/Next) content. See here for more.
    Now with a comprehensive guide for 3.5 Paladin players porting to Pathfinder. Also available for 5th Edition
    On Lawful Good:
    Quote Originally Posted by firebrandtoluc View Post
    My friend is currently playing a paladin. It's way outside his normal zone. I told him to try to channel Santa Claus, Mr. Rogers, and Kermit the Frog. Until someone refuses to try to get off the naughty list. Then become Optimus Prime.
    T.G. Oskar profile by Specter.

27. - Top - End - #27
    Ogre in the Playground

Josef is Coliseum- Elite, Ranger is Lhusu Mines- Elite, and Bard is Missile Base- Elite.

28. - Top - End - #28

Man, had to restore my phone, redownloading FFRK. Hopefully my data was saved somewhere.
    Spoiler
    Show
      /l、
    ゙(゚、 。 7
     l、゙ ~ヽ
     じしf_, )ノ

29. - Top - End - #29
    Ogre in the Playground

It is. One of the few benefits to such a heavy-handed server-side implementation.

And by heavy-handed, I mean that I've bumped into the 'broken image' icon after switching between FFRK, Messaging, and back. Several times.
    Last edited by Jurai; 2015-10-24 at 09:46 PM.

30. - Top - End - #30
    Troll in the Playground

So pulled on the lucky banner. Got Tifa's glove. Not great since I don't use her but still an ok pull.

Finished Cloud's bonus battles. If you use breakdowns + shellga + sentinel grimoire the damage dealt by both Jenova's is super low. They're really not that bad fights.

Also got ridiculously lucky and got Cloud's RM3 on the second fight I took him to after breaking him (first was the +++ fight, first round in the Orbfest after that got the materia). That materia is a game changer if you good SBs. Tyro will probably always be on my team now since I will no longer need to bring Sentinel Grimoire as RW since I can have him start with it for every boss.

For my chars at 50+ I have:
    Black Mage, White Mage, Summoner, Bard, Ranger, Warrior of Light, Gordon, Ricard, Joseph, Luneth, Kain, Lenna, Tellah, P. Cecil, Celes, Edgar, Sabin, Cyan, Aerith, Barett, Garnet, Red XIII, Selphie, Irvine, Eiko, Kimahri, Auron, Balthier, Ashe, Vanille, Sazh, Yoshotla and Thancred

At 65 I have:
    Tyro, Rydia, Terra, Cloud, Zack, Sephiroth, Squall, Rinoa, Quistis, Garnet, Vivi, Tidus, Yuna, Wakka, Fran and Lightning
    Last edited by Chen; 2015-10-24 at 10:01 PM.