New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. - Top - End - #91
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Re: Marid's Fall Reforged [IC]

Cassandra begins to lead the way to her shop, glad that her guide was fine with Tabris coming along, which reminded her, "I didn't get your name," she says to her guide, "though I suppose it best to introduce myself first. Cassandra Blackmoor."

Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    Of Note: Blackmoor is Cassandra's Mother's name, and she's minor nobility, known as a sorceress.
    Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by GFawkes View Post
    You didn't poke fate with a stick. You set fate on fire, then whacked it with a 2x4 several times.
    Quote Originally Posted by blackwind1kaze View Post
    good thing they did body attribute instead of Physical attribute, otherwise the stats would look like:

P. hysical
    M. ind
    S. pirit

XD

Spoiler
    Show

The Hub, for PTA & PTU community building. If you're interested, take a look.

2. - Top - End - #92
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

"I see, then I'll not keep you for much longer," he chirped with a brief nod, "Then when we will next meet, and how should we get in touch with one another? Or do we have some sort of meeting place for that sort of thing?
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

Hug me, you know you want to.

3. - Top - End - #93
    Ogre in the Playground

Tabris Laplace

He shrugged in response to what Cassandra's teacher said.

"Eh, I couldn't care less about other people. But I don't like idea of ruining someone's life without meaning to. Especially if it's one of rare people I like." He tried to be nonchalant about this.
    Last edited by Yasahiro; 2016-01-18 at 08:35 PM.
    "If you can't slam with the best, then jam with the rest" - Charles Barkley

4. - Top - End - #94
    Troll in the Playground

Kobold

Cassandra & Tabris

"You're full of it, demon-child. But far be it for me to play therapist to your mental instabilities." She seems to drop it at that, ignoring an further attempts from Tabris to assert his point. "I am known, in many places, as Therese the Red." As she says it, no other moniker could fit quite as well. It's almost obvious. "There are a number of small villages out in the spinelands and as we've traveled, the rumors have spread and they've all given us such fanciful titles. A bit of nonsense if you ask me. But sadly effective." She sighs at that, shaking her head at the folly of man.

Tristan

"We'll be staying at one of the inns in town, for the moment at least. It shouldn't be too hard to find one of us if the notion strikes your fancy." Stephen says, stretching his arms above his head and swinging his scythe around fairly recklessly. "But, that's not for today, I imagine the rest will be busy with their new pupils... or in Finnegan's case, finding the bottom of a barrel, for the rest of the day. Don't worry about things though. Young people are under so much stress to succeed these days." As he talks, Laura walks away from Coraleon and steps up, grabbing his arm and causing to stop gesturing with his scythe. "Come now, we don't want to be late. They're already agitated with our display today." She gives Tristan a long look, as if just realizing he was there, before giving him a small smile, like they were sharing a secret. "Come now, Stephen, you can see the boy's got a long night tonight even without us taking up the rest of his day." Stephen frowns and turns to look at you more seriously. "Oooooohoho!I do believe your right. I'm not sure how I missed that. What an interesting new pupil I have..." With that, the pair, now joined with the mammoth form of Gladwick, turn and make to leave the square, stepping with surprising speed.

5. - Top - End - #95

(Skipping to the Forge)

Cassandra unlocks her shop, letting Therese and Tabris into the shop.
    Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show
    You didn't poke fate with a stick. You set fate on fire, then whacked it with a 2x4 several times.
    good thing they did body attribute instead of Physical attribute, otherwise the stats would look like:

P. hysical
    M. ind
    S. pirit

XD

Spoiler
    Show

6. - Top - End - #96
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Tristan's eyes widen in surprise as he notices the look of interest Laura was giving him, the hair on the back of his hair prickling at the sight of that look. He knew that Look and that Knowing Saintly Smile™. It wasn't an expression one easily forgot. As the young man smiled in turn the battle-maiden, he found himself unsure if he should've chosen Laura after all, Leon's growth be damned, or if he'd just dodged an arrow and sentenced the other noble to a most interesting time. Though the fact that Stephen seemed to know what their silent exchange was about spoke highly of him, their kin didn't share their secrets lightly after all; that said, he didn't know what to make of his amusement at it though.

He certainly knew how to pick'em didn't he?

After offering his own farewell, the young man looked around eyeing the dwindling stragglers around him; checking to see if ol' Leon was still around or had skedaddled after his mistress had dismissed him.
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

7. - Top - End - #97
    Ogre in the Playground

Tabris Laplace

He calmly walked into the shop, nodding towards Cassandra in thanks.

8. - Top - End - #98
    Troll in the Playground

Kobold

Cassandra & Tabris

The shop is much as Cassandra had left it: disheveled from the morning rush that had come through. Therese eyes the place critically, instantly judging Cassandra by the state of her business. After a moment of silence, she snorts. "I really should've expected this. I'm not sure why I didn't." She doesn't speak of it otherwise, instead, standing impatiently off to the side and gesturing for you to either explain or offer her a seat.

Tristan

Coraleon is indeed still in the square, glaring at you. But it seems like he doesn't intend to stay long as he throws his spear to the side, where it vanishes into thin air and turns on his heel, starting for one of the roads out of the place.

9. - Top - End - #99

Cassandra leads Therese to the Forge in the back part of the shop before offering her a seat, it was away from the display windows and would prevent gawkers. The forge was cleaner than the display room, with some permanent soot stains in some places, but everything was in a proper place, "I hope you don't mind it back here," she says, opening a window to let in some air and light, "unless you'd prefer the living quarters upstairs this is the best area to discuss," it also doubled as the kitchen for if Tabris decided to cook something.
    Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

P. hysical
    M. ind
    S. pirit

XD

Spoiler
    Show

10. - Top - End - #100
    Ogre in the Playground

Tabris Laplace

He nodded towards Cassandra and her current master, before making his way to the kitchen part.

When he was out of the other's vision he just let a smile grace his face before proceeding to make tea for himself, Cassandra and her guest. As it was about to be ready, he brought the cups into the room with others, before going back for the teapot and, upon considering it, a jar of honey to add as sweetener, and placing them at the table before pouring everyone a cup of tea, taking one spoon of honey for his tea.

11. - Top - End - #101
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Spotting his prey amusement friend, Tristan picked up his step to catch up with the departing heir of Ballum, "Soooo, how did it go with Lady Laura?" the young man playfully inquired, his lips held into a merry grin; stepping briskly as he held his hands behind his back.
    Last edited by Regalus; 2016-03-07 at 09:48 PM.
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show