New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678
  1. - Top - End - #211
    Ettin in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

Default Re: Road to Redemption (IC)

Zugg nods, and stomps towards the indicated room. He waits for the rest of the punies to catch up, and then he raps on the door using the secret code taught to him earlier during the ritual.
    Now Playing

Zarron Gemblossom (Half-Elf Bard): IC | OOC
    Zuu Greenbrook (Half-Elf Warlock 7): IC | OOC

2. - Top - End - #212
    Dwarf in the Playground

Imp

The mysterious Red Crusader leader opens the door and beckons for you to come in. When you enter you notice a table with food and ale set and a fire blazing in the corner.

After you all enter, the woman gestures towards the seats, takes one and begins to talk.
    First of all, my name is Lilly, not Galadram. I am sure you all have questions about what happened at the church, but before I tell you, i must be sure of your moral character. Why are you in this town and why were you at the church. She adresses the group as a whole, but looks expectantly at Zugg, obviously thining him the leader of the group.

3. - Top - End - #213
    Ettin in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

"Zugg just passing through. Was in pub. Then some rich guild man hire Zugg and everyone here to do something. When passing by Church, dead things on fire just attack. After fight, Zugg saw pallet out of place. Investigate, see you. They think you call dead fire things."

Seeing Lilly's brow furrow at his broken Common, the Goliath added, "Zugg common no good. You speak Giant? If no, puny little man should talk," with a finger pointed at Reese.
    Now Playing

4. - Top - End - #214
    Bugbear in the Playground

DwarfBarbarianGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Zergrinch View Post
    Seeing Lilly's brow furrow at his broken Common, the Goliath added, "Zugg common no good. You speak Giant? If no, puny little man should talk," with a finger pointed at Reese.
    At your service m'lady! You may call me Reese and whenever your little heart desires. He gives her a wink. Now it is all as he said for all of us. Well except for the demon thing which the big guy here vanquished for you!

5. - Top - End - #215

Jalana did her best to keep a frown off her face. Gotta be some kinda cult. Whole thing's creepin' me out...

Crossing her arms, she kept quiet and let Zugg and Reese talk.

6. - Top - End - #216
    Orc in the Playground

SwashbucklerGuy

"I'm just a humble, ordinary laborer myself, traveling looking for work, nothing morally compromised to worry about," Eirios says in a casual voice. Hurriedly continuing, he says "A man named Albreich asked us to talk to the people of the town on his behalf, and so we were near the church trying to do that."

7. - Top - End - #217
    Dwarf in the Playground

Imp

So you went to the church? Did you see anything suspicious? Also, you mentioned fire zombies above our shrine, what where those? Tell me everything![/COLOR][/COLOR] She almost yells the last words, eyes wide. She almost seems on the edge of dgrabbing one you to make sure your information does not escape her.

8. - Top - End - #218

DwarfBarbarianGuy

Reese weaves his magic creating an over exaggerated image of the fire zombies: with flames locking from its eyes and magma dripping from its long fangs! Claws 8 inches long!

Once he sees the full effect has taken effect he nonchalantly states, Ah these things. They were nothing. But the people above in the church were acting very suspicious. Though honestly I know not why.

9. - Top - End - #219
    Ettin in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

"We meet them after," Zugg adds, after showing Lilly the scars from the zombies' claws still visible on his chest.
    Now Playing

10. - Top - End - #220
    Dwarf in the Playground

Imp

By Tempus! I hope you know we had nothing to do with those things. Do you know where these came from and do you think the townspeople had something to do with is? Nevermind, these are all things we can look at later. You have been more than polite, so what do you ask me?

11. - Top - End - #221

DwarfBarbarianGuy

Quote Originally Posted by DarkPI View Post
    By Tempus! I hope you know we had nothing to do with those things. Do you know where these came from and do you think the townspeople had something to do with is? Nevermind, these are all things we can look at later. You have been more than polite, so what do you ask me?
    But of course! Reese begins to pace back in forth between her and the party.
    First! What exactly are you doing down there below the church that there are blood stains everywhere? Second! What we're those markings in that room? Third and fourth! He turns to look her in the eyes. Just how big is that ruby and do you think it would be possible for someone like myself, hypothetically speaking of course, to somehow run off with it? He continues his pacing, And finally! What do you know about the ongoings of the members of the church above your room?

12. - Top - End - #222
    Ettin in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

Zugg shoots a glare at Reese. For someone so tiny, he sure has a lot of chutzpah asking the third question.

Still, if he's already signaled a desire to abscond with the ruby, that is no longer dishonorable, and that, the Goliath can live with. Thus, the glare slowly turns into a smile before finally becoming a neutral expression.
    Last edited by Zergrinch; 2016-03-10 at 12:12 AM.
    Now Playing

13. - Top - End - #223
    Dwarf in the Playground

Imp

To answer your first two questions, we the Red Crusaders have been summoning demons to this world so that they are banished from this world for 100 years. We have been using our own blood to summon them and defeat the,. As for the Church goers, we have interacted very little with the towns people and so I can't help you with that. I do know however, is that I sucubus was summoned to here. She was who I was trying to summon when you appeared/

14. - Top - End - #224
    Orc in the Playground

SwashbucklerGuy

"What means did you use to detect the summoning of a succubus? Or if you didn't detect the summoning itself, what were the distinctive signs it left that alerted you that it had been summoned recently?" Eirios asks, his academic curiosity coming to the fore.