New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
  1. - Top - End - #151
    Ogre in the Playground

Kobold

Default Re: DrK Giantslayer (PF) IC

"This must be where they kept them before...you know..." Elida guesses, hesitantly standing in the door frame. After the incident with the spiders, it's best that one of the warriors lead the way.

As Janras steps into the room, though, there is no escape from the wailing specters of the dead. Rose gasps and closes her eyes, on hand reaching reassuringly for her hopeknife. This isn't happening. They're all dead. There's nothing you can do for them now

...and when she opens her eyes, they're gone, nothing to be afraid of. Not everyone was so lucky, though. With a nod to Medea, Elida takes a second to judge Janras's wild swings before dashing up to the big man, ducking under his flailing strikes. "Janras! They're just figments! There's nothing to fear!" she shouts as she reaches out to touch the warrior's leg, hoping that some sort of physical contact will help calm him.
    Coach and Owner of Hellbug's Heroes, Sneak Kings, Sultans of Slaughter, and Commercial Cast-Offs. Season II and III runner-up. Season IV league champion. Season VII division champion.

2. - Top - End - #152
    Colossus in the Playground

GreenSorcererElf

Seeing the haunts, Lirin feels sad.
    Those poor people... dead so long, but still suffering. But... I don't think there's anything that we can do.
    Seeing Elida dart in, to try to calm Janras down, Lirin just stays near the door, looking sad.
    Spoiler: Current Character List:
    Show

John Smith, Playing in the Dollhouse
    Adam of Cyre, Cyre Red
    Grok Magmaforge, Iron Crisis
    ALADIN, Out of the Abyss
    Ileana, Godlings

3. - Top - End - #153
    Orc in the Playground

MindFlayer

Amaya recoils back into the hallway violently, pupils wide and fixated on the ghosts.

"Spiders, now undead?! Gods, this place is messed up," she swears under her breath, shuddering in fright and disgust.
    Last edited by Tavarokk; 2016-09-26 at 10:55 AM.

4. - Top - End - #154
    Troll in the Playground

Chimera

Byron

Byron looks around. "And who knows what else we will find?"

5. - Top - End - #155

GreenSorcererElf

Lirin frowns, clearly concerned.
    "I'm not sure we're going to find anyone here. It seems like it would be too dangerous? Maybe this was a setup?"
    Show

Adam of Cyre, Cyre Red
    ALADIN, Out of the Abyss
    Ileana, Godlings

6. - Top - End - #156
    Titan in the Playground

ClericGuy

Janras shook his head a bit, then took a deep breath. "Yeah, I guess you're right ... just images. But last time I saw something like that, it proceeded to drain one of our group. Left him dead and withered in seconds! Not sure how to tell the difference, and not sure I really want to!"

With another deep breath, he moved over to the spot he had seen on the floor. "Okay, give me a minute to shake the quivers, but I think this might be our next option." He lifted the bed and carefully moved it away from the trap-door he had found.

Just to be certain, he walked over to the far doors and looked to see what was on the other side.

Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    Doing some busy work while Janras waits for the frightened feeling to fade a bit ..

Status
    AC: 16 (T 11/ FF 15) HPs: 20
    F +5 R +1 W +0
    Initiative +5, Perception +6
    Effects: shaken
    Life is ... life. As always bot/cut as necessary.
    DM: "Why do you have so many characters?"
    Me: "Because I never embraced the strategic value of running away."

Fare thee well, N_R ... you will missed!y

7. - Top - End - #157
    Troll in the Playground

Chimera

Byron

Byron looks at the trap door. "I think we need to explore this place to the end."

8. - Top - End - #158
    Ogre in the Playground

Kobold

Elida gives a worried look at Janras. "So do I," she agrees with Byron, "but let's give Janras a minute here. I'd heard this place was haunted, but I always thought that was just to keep people away from it and that the danger of collapse was the real problem. It'll pay to be careful."
    Coach and Owner of Hellbug's Heroes, Sneak Kings, Sultans of Slaughter, and Commercial Cast-Offs. Season II and III runner-up. Season IV league champion. Season VII division champion.

9. - Top - End - #159

GreenSorcererElf

Lirin seems to be willing to wait near the entrance, watching as Janras opens the far doors.
    Show

Adam of Cyre, Cyre Red
    ALADIN, Out of the Abyss
    Ileana, Godlings