Zombie

Default Re: Fairy Tail Thread 4: Come Pray to the Apocalypse Dragon

Quote Originally Posted by khadgar567 View Post
    Spoiler: grays face
    Show
    did any one see grays face in last page
    Spoiler
    Show
    Yes. Because he just heard that killing Zerf kills Nastu. And he is realizing that Nastu is willing to die to take out Zerf. So I bet he is going to try and figure out a way to put Zerf on ice without killing him to save Nastu.
    Member of the Giants in the Playground Forum Chapter for the Movement to Reunite Gondwana!

2. - Top - End - #302
    Ogre in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Quote Originally Posted by HandofShadows View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    Yes. Because he just heard that killing Zerf kills Nastu. And he is realizing that Nastu is willing to die to take out Zerf. So I bet he is going to try and figure out a way to put Zerf on ice without killing him to save Nastu.
    Spoiler
    Show
    So what do we recon Grey freezes Zeref and the first with that demon freezing spell, loses his demon powers in the process and everyone lives happily ever after? Nah can't be Grey isn't the main character.

3. - Top - End - #303
    Troll in the Playground

WhiteWizardGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Spacewolf View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    So what do we recon Grey freezes Zeref and the first with that demon freezing spell, loses his demon powers in the process and everyone lives happily ever after? Nah can't be Grey isn't the main character.
    Spoiler: Not really sure we need it but as it started on chapter 512 discussion...
    Show
    Honestly I suspect at some point very soon Natsu is going to be transferred off of Zeref's magic and onto Fairy Heart. Because seriously what else are the heros going to use an infinite supply of magic on.

Also I suspect the scent retcon is mostly because an editor who had way to little time to actually call for a page change forced Hiro out of making Larcade (or however you spell it) actually Mavis's son.
    Last edited by jindra34; 2016-11-28 at 02:52 PM.

4. - Top - End - #304
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by jindra34 View Post
    Spoiler: Not really sure we need it but as it started on chapter 512 discussion...
    Show
    Honestly I suspect at some point very soon Natsu is going to be transferred off of Zeref's magic and onto Fairy Heart. Because seriously what else are the heros going to use an infinite supply of magic on.

Also I suspect the scent retcon is mostly because an editor who had way to little time to actually call for a page change forced Hiro out of making Larcade (or however you spell it) actually Mavis's son.
    Spoiler
    Show
    All i can see is natsus mental pilgrimage end up making him seperate entity then zeref powered killer . he probably learn some deus or diablous ex machina secret allowing him to restart his life like exterimis tony stark he is gonna live long happy life with lucy
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Shadow View Post
    Threads are like cats. They go where they want, and never listen to what you want them to do.

5. - Top - End - #305
    Titan in the Playground

Spoiler: not a surprise and a surprise?
    Show

So, no clone shennanigans, Erza got a mom. BUT... Erza's mom is the queen of dragons? It seems like there's a page missing but if so I can't find it. So what, is she like... Acnologia's wife? Or was she a dragon turned human? Is this even possible? Hiro, don't just throw new stuff at us out of nowhere

Otherwise, not much happening... Kagura forgives Minerva because redemption is easy in FT. Its a good thing no character is so complex he would turn bad again after being good for a while...
    "What's done is done."

Pony Avatar thanks to Elemental

6. - Top - End - #306
    Troll in the Playground

Zombie

Spoiler
    Show
    Acnologia is a human that can turn into a dragon. Erza's mom seems to be a dragon that turned into a human. Possibly to avoid being killed by Acnologia. Will admit this is a bit of a suprise as we have seen no clue to this dragon thing before. However it's no surprise that Erza told "mom" that she wasn't a parent. The implication of this is that Erza is much like the Dragon Slayers in some ways.
    Member of the Giants in the Playground Forum Chapter for the Movement to Reunite Gondwana!

7. - Top - End - #307
    Colossus in the Playground

Wow.

Spoiler
    Show
    I can't ****ing believe it. I don't believe it. Lecarde actually lost. Hiro built this guy up so much, gave him the most disgusting possible powers, and then he gets beat by ****ing Sting, a man who couldn't beat up a half dead Fairy Tail guild because they looked really determined.

This is stupid. This is absolute nonsense. And then it gets better, in the worst ways. We get the reveal that Eireen is Erza's mom, and no one is surprised and it seems like this plot point genuinely won't matter since neither of them actually care. The REAL twist is that Erza is a Dragon Slayer and what she eats is Bull**** which is why she's so powerful, because her Mom is the Queen of Dragons, whatever the **** that means. Is she Kahleesi or is she an actual dragon? Who knows! Find out next week.

8. - Top - End - #308
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by LaZodiac View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    I can't ****ing believe it. I don't believe it. Lecarde actually lost. Hiro built this guy up so much, gave him the most disgusting possible powers, and then he gets beat by ****ing Sting, a man who couldn't beat up a half dead Fairy Tail guild because they looked really determined.
    Spoiler
    Show
    To be honest, he might be just regenerating. But I'm thankful he's down. I'd like to stay that way.

Spoiler
    Show
    The REAL twist is that Erza is a Dragon Slayer and what she eats is Bull**** which is why she's so powerful, because her Mom is the Queen of Dragons, whatever the **** that means. Is she Kahleesi or is she an actual dragon? Who knows! Find out next week.
    Spoiler
    Show
    I'd like her to be Kahleesi :P But real answer is who cares. I'd like for Acno to kill her outright. Her and her mom. Just kill everybody.

9. - Top - End - #309
    Troll in the Playground

TL;DR we have new chapter.
    Spoiler: okay hero is deffinetly smoking something
    Show
    I dont now were you guys jump the shark but this chapter is kinda good we have emotional problems solved between minerva and kaguya, the point of erza scarlet belserion stuff literally came out of left field so we have huge fanon material and the main question of can dragon slayer magic transferred as blood line( which is yes every magic is inherited by descendants) now current fanon needs to solve is artificial dragon slayers are second or side category since we cant qualify erza as first generation dragon slayer or second generation unless she has unknown lacrima in her body( may be her artificial eye is dragon slayer lacrima but she is the first dragon slayer who descendant of dragons and damn you apocalypse dragon you can find much better cohort then her.
    so we have more question than answers right know
    Threads are like cats. They go where they want, and never listen to what you want them to do.

10. - Top - End - #310
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by -D- View Post
    [SPOILER]
    Spoiler
    Show
    I'd like her to be Kahleesi :P But real answer is who cares. I'd like for Acno to kill her outright. Her and her mom. Just kill everybody.
    she survived from lot of thing and thanks to idiot name natsu she survives from acno my main problem how powerful is jelal and her kid I mean bastard has basicly won the super power lottery if erza is realy dragon slayer then kid has basicly dreaded from birth her mother is toughest son of a gun in entire fiore his dad is wizard saint all by name .

11. - Top - End - #311
    Titan in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show

Oh come on, it's a good thing Zeref jr. is out because it hopefully means we don't need to discuss his birth/mother/???. Let's hope Hiro doesn't bring him back. I'm actually kind of hapy Sting got to beat him because for once this is a rock-paper-scissor thing: Sting is just the right Slayer (whatever "white" means otherwise) to beat the guy. You know, Like Luffy and Enel in a certain much better show

Uhm... why do people assume Erza is a DS now? If anything, she's a half dragon. If there was some doubt about whether these things are equal, they were kind of cleared up a while ago... You don't become a DS by being a dragon's kid, you need to be taught to be one. (However that works) Erza never showed any typical DS signs, like enhanced senses or motion sickness...
    Also, I guess if Erza was in any way related to Acnologia, he'd have probably said SOMETHING when he was about to incinerate Tenryu. So I guess Eileen and he have no... er... well, they didn't hook up or something. Which is good. Because if Acnologia and Erza would also need to have a mom & dad moment I might need to spit.

All we have now is more strange background, because Eileen is a humanoid dragon which we only know from a) Acnologia, who is supposedly unique, and the Edolas dragons. But that is long forgotten by Hiro and those don't... oh, wait, those DO have magic. Well, kind of?
    "What's done is done."

12. - Top - End - #312

Quote Originally Posted by Kato View Post
    Spoiler
    Show

Oh come on, it's a good thing Zeref jr. is out because it hopefully means we don't need to discuss his birth/mother/???. Let's hope Hiro doesn't bring him back. I'm actually kind of hapy Sting got to beat him because for once this is a rock-paper-scissor thing: Sting is just the right Slayer (whatever "white" means otherwise) to beat the guy. You know, Like Luffy and Enel in a certain much better show

Uhm... why do people assume Erza is a DS now? If anything, she's a half dragon. If there was some doubt about whether these things are equal, they were kind of cleared up a while ago... You don't become a DS by being a dragon's kid, you need to be taught to be one. (However that works) Erza never showed any typical DS signs, like enhanced senses or motion sickness...
    Also, I guess if Erza was in any way related to Acnologia, he'd have probably said SOMETHING when he was about to incinerate Tenryu. So I guess Eileen and he have no... er... well, they didn't hook up or something. Which is good. Because if Acnologia and Erza would also need to have a mom & dad moment I might need to spit.

All we have now is more strange background, because Eileen is a humanoid dragon which we only know from a) Acnologia, who is supposedly unique, and the Edolas dragons. But that is long forgotten by Hiro and those don't... oh, wait, those DO have magic. Well, kind of?
    Spoiler
    Show
    I just wanted to make the "is powered by bull****" joke honestly. I'm pretty sure based o the art that they're going for a Kahleesi thing here, Irene is the mother of dragos.

I to am glad Lecarde is done with and hope it sticks, but it still feels incredibly unsatisfying an end.

Speaking of which, the other girl that was with them who got put to sleep with RIP Spell...shouldn't that mean she's DEAD? Cause that's what his spell DID. But instead she's just dreaming about being sexually assault because hahahahaaaaaaaah kill me.

13. - Top - End - #313
    Troll in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show

until grand magic games gajeel didnt have motion sick ness aka erza is less powerful dragon slayer than pre time skip gajeal and natsus flash backs show all dragon slayers has memory get memory wiped so they dont remember their pasts until they meet their trainer so erza might be trained by unknown dragon but exidently memory wiped her training so when her slave rebellion happen she gains secondary magic and think it as her main magic until some how she remembers her pre slave days

14. - Top - End - #314
    Titan in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    Speaking of which, the other girl that was with them who got put to sleep with RIP Spell...shouldn't that mean she's DEAD? Cause that's what his spell DID. But instead she's just dreaming about being sexually assault because hahahahaaaaaaaah kill me.
    Oh I tried to forget about her... I guess RIP was only used on Sting (?) and she just suffers from his... first desire attack. Well, she seems to be happy so just let her sleep and put the camera elsewhere.....

Quote Originally Posted by khadgar567 View Post
    until grand magic games gajeel didnt have motion sick ness aka erza is less powerful dragon slayer than pre time skip gajeal and natsus flash backs show all dragon slayers has memory get memory wiped so they dont remember their pasts until they meet their trainer so erza might be trained by unknown dragon but exidently memory wiped her training so when her slave rebellion happen she gains secondary magic and think it as her main magic until some how she remembers her pre slave days
    Spoiler
    Show
    I'll... try to answer as good as I can follow your sentence structure (or lack thereof).. We never got a proper explanation about DS and their transportation sickness. Not even gajeel says much about it after he screws up during the Magic games. Only Wendy iirc seems not really susceptible. So it's not really a matter of power (even if Wendy is presumably the weakest)
    And even so... there is no indication about Erza having memory loss or anything, or her and the year 777 being associated in any way. We have no reason to believe, she's a DS.
    "What's done is done."

15. - Top - End - #315
    Troll in the Playground

Oh I tried to forget about her... I guess RIP was only used on Sting (?) and she just suffers from his... first desire attack. Well, she seems to be happy so just let her sleep and put the camera elsewhere.....

Spoiler
    Show
    I'll... try to answer as good as I can follow your sentence structure (or lack thereof).. We never got a proper explanation about DS and their transportation sickness. Not even gajeel says much about it after he screws up during the Magic games. Only Wendy iirc seems not really susceptible. So it's not really a matter of power (even if Wendy is presumably the weakest)
    And even so... there is no indication about Erza having memory loss or anything, or her and the year 777 being associated in any way. We have no reason to believe, she's a DS.
    Spoiler
    Show
    gajeel, wendy, sting and rouge basicly dont remember their first meeting with natsu until natsu burps they meet way back when they are kids during their dragon parents meeting as for erza lets say kidnaped after memory wipe with out training with her dragon parent to learn her techniques and as far as ı know she have no knowledge before meeeting jelal which roughly put her in perfect place to be revealed as dragon slayer the main problem what is her dragons powers( she basicly only remember her own name)

its basicly makes enough material for future arc were we get full info about dragon slayer magic

16. - Top - End - #316
    Barbarian in the Playground

New chapter.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show

Actually, post second time skip, Wendy did start getting motion sickness, due to her power level catching up to the others. And the motion sickness is one of the few plot points that makes logical sense in Fairy Tail. Motion sickness is caused by discrepancies between different sensory inputs, and Dragon Slayers have incredibly powerful senses. It stands to reason that they'd suffer the most there.

...I could have sworn that was explained somewhere in story, but maybe I'm just thinking of one of these threads.

As a secondary point to the whole Erza!Dragonslayer thing, considering we have Cobra and Laxus, both dragonslayers who've never even met a dragon, pre-games, it stands to reason that having a dragon as a mother would be unrelated. What probably is related is Erza's ridiculous levels of magic power, since we know that is hereditary (re:Cana)

17. - Top - End - #317
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by lord_khaine View Post
    Spoiler
    Show

Im kinda surprised how people can get in a theory..
    Like we have for a long while thought Irene were Erza's mom without any evidence for it besides apperance and magic power.
    And when we then get solid evidence pointing in another direction people starts to doubt the evidence

edit.
    It is of course always a little hard to predict whats going on, when there is always the risk of a bad translation. But personally i suspect that Irene and Erza were originally the same being, that were somehow split though magic. I think thats the explanation that makes most sense if we assume Irene spoke the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by lord_khaine View Post
    No, then Erza should have had a simular scar, and she dont.
    Wrong again eh Khaine?

18. - Top - End - #318
    Ogre in the Playground

New chapter.

It's called Dragon Seed. Oh, boi.

19. - Top - End - #319
    Titan in the Playground

New chapter.

It's called Dragon Seed. Oh, boi.
    Well, it could have been worse...

Spoiler
    Show

Okay, so... I'll admit... I'm mostly fine with this chapter. *hides*
    No, I guess Eileen being the first DS is kind of a weird late reveal but things mostly make sense... also we get a kind of answer to why the DS have motion sickness. Finally!
    I'm... not quite sure who is supposed to be Erza's dad after this... The lack of one might suggest Eileen really somehow... impregnated herself... yuck. And with her turning into a dragon, Erza actually is... quarter dragon? Okay, we need another chapter of flashback, or two, but I'm really quite happy with this part of the backstory. (DS magic turning people evil also explains Acnologia)

But... I know this is not news but... why the eff does Lucy need to be naked? Please tell me she's not totally naked... and neither is he....
    "What's done is done."

20. - Top - End - #320
    Troll in the Playground

Zombie

Spoiler
    Show
    A little different than what I guessed, but not bad. As for Erza's dad, the title of this thread references him?

21. - Top - End - #321
    Ogre in the Playground

Well, it could have been worse...

Spoiler
    Show

But... I know this is not news but... why the eff does Lucy need to be naked? Please tell me she's not totally naked... and neither is he....
    Spoiler: ANSWERS
    Show
    They are. Official explanation, he's cold, she's warming him up. Unoffical reason: FANSERVICE!

EDIT:
    Spoiler
    Show
    A little different than what I guessed, but not bad. As for Erza's dad, the title of this thread references him?
    Spoiler
    Show
    Wut Acno? I thought it was Beleiron. That seems to be the setup.
    Last edited by -D-; 2016-12-12 at 08:31 AM.

22. - Top - End - #322
    Barbarian in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    I'd assume it wasn't Acno, on the grounds that he didn't seem to actually know who she was. Which is odd, given she invented his magic, but not as odd as him not knowing her after sleeping with her.

23. - Top - End - #323

Quote Originally Posted by kjelfalconer View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    I'd assume it wasn't Acno, on the grounds that he didn't seem to actually know who she was. Which is odd, given she invented his magic, but not as odd as him not knowing her after sleeping with her.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Acnologia isn't a dragon slayer, he is a dragon. That's all we know of him right now.

Anyway this chapter is another example of "if this wasn't Fairy Tail it'd be super rad. I actually really like this chapter, it just also is a load of crap and dumb that we're getting it all NOW and there's no hint of Erza's dragon heritage aside from her being busted as hell. Also, Enchantment magic being the origin of Dragon Slayer magic is interesting, but also ridiculous and...actually wrong given what we knew about it previously?

24. - Top - End - #324
    Titan in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    Acnologia isn't a dragon slayer, he is a dragon. That's all we know of him right now.
    Huh? Didn't... Igneel(?) explain he was a DS who killed so many dragons that he became one?

Spoiler: Erza's dad
    Show

Acno seems unlikely for different reasons... he never showed any sign of recognizing Erza. Given the better sense of smell among DS, it seems he'd smell his offspring. Also, I guess he should have become what he is during the dragon wars, but Eileen made no mention of him... yet. I guess that also makes it weird. But not totally impossible.

Belarion... god, please, no. I don't want to see that fanart.

Anybody else... er... maybe? Whatever. I'm kind of hyped for the clone thing because then Eileen's statement earlier would make more sense.

btw...
    Spoiler
    Show
    is the implication Eileen didn't just invent enchantment but magic in general?
    "What's done is done."

25. - Top - End - #325

Huh? Didn't... Igneel(?) explain he was a DS who killed so many dragons that he became one?

Spoiler: Erza's dad
    Show

Acno seems unlikely for different reasons... he never showed any sign of recognizing Erza. Given the better sense of smell among DS, it seems he'd smell his offspring. Also, I guess he should have become what he is during the dragon wars, but Eileen made no mention of him... yet. I guess that also makes it weird. But not totally impossible.

Belarion... god, please, no. I don't want to see that fanart.

Anybody else... er... maybe? Whatever. I'm kind of hyped for the clone thing because then Eileen's statement earlier would make more sense.

btw...
    Spoiler
    Show
    is the implication Eileen didn't just invent enchantment but magic in general?
    To be quite honest I don't recall at all.

Spoiler
    Show
    I'm pretty sure it's Belsarion that is Erza's Dad.

And naw, remember her Enchantment magic is different from Regular Magic. How is it different? It just is.

26. - Top - End - #326
    Titan in the Playground

To be quite honest I don't recall at all.

Spoiler
    Show
    I'm pretty sure it's Belsarion that is Erza's Dad.

And naw, remember her Enchantment magic is different from Regular Magic. How is it different? It just is.
    Ah, it wasn't igneel, it was zirconis, way back in 301. Took a while to find that.

Well, maybe it's different because it is the first magic Though, more likely I'm misreading things.
    "What's done is done."

27. - Top - End - #327
    Troll in the Playground

Zombie

New Chapter

Spoiler
    Show
    Well we get an explanation of what happened with Erza's birth. It makes an odd sort of sense. Not great, but better than it could have been. I think it's safe to say that Erza is an orphan now despite meeting her "mother". I think her mother died before she was born the moment she tried to use Erza to become human again. Erza isn't going to give up (no big surprise there) and I think this might be a case of the bad guys talking to much and giving way important info.

28. - Top - End - #328
    Ogre in the Playground

New Chapter

Spoiler
    Show
    Well we get an explanation of what happened with Erza's birth. It makes an odd sort of sense. Not great, but better than it could have been. I think it's safe to say that Erza is an orphan now despite meeting her "mother". I think her mother died before she was born the moment she tried to use Erza to become human again. Erza isn't going to give up (no big surprise there) and I think this might be a case of the bad guys talking to much and giving way important info.
    Spoiler: Chapter 515 possibly unsafe for work
    Show
    Loved that Hiro managed to work his Bondage shtick into this. Irene/Eileen is ****ed. She's on Acnologia's hit list. That guy doesn't **** around.

29. - Top - End - #329
    Titan in the Playground

Spoiler: Aizawa?
    Show
    Is that you or is Hiro just uninspired? At least it's not Toshinori.

As D said, amazing how he manages to work his bdsm fetish into his story... poor Eileen. And I'd almost feel sorry for her. being tortured, being a dragon, being unable to sleep or enjoy life... But then we get her..trying What exactly? Putting her mind in Erza? (Btw calling it now, Eileen is lying to some extent. She's actually somewhat nice and wanted Erza to grow up with a proper mother, not a monster like her. Because a character like her needs redemption...

And yeah, His Apocalyptic Majesty will be after her.. if he knows what she is. So Erza is the most literal dragon child yet... this kind of explains her crazy exploits. Also, if she got enchanted.
    "What's done is done."

30. - Top - End - #330

Spoiler: Aizawa?
    Show
    Is that you or is Hiro just uninspired? At least it's not Toshinori.

As D said, amazing how he manages to work his bdsm fetish into his story... poor Eileen. And I'd almost feel sorry for her. being tortured, being a dragon, being unable to sleep or enjoy life... But then we get her..trying What exactly? Putting her mind in Erza? (Btw calling it now, Eileen is lying to some extent. She's actually somewhat nice and wanted Erza to grow up with a proper mother, not a monster like her. Because a character like her needs redemption...

And yeah, His Apocalyptic Majesty will be after her.. if he knows what she is. So Erza is the most literal dragon child yet... this kind of explains her crazy exploits. Also, if she got enchanted.
    Spoiler
    Show
    My best guess is that she basically just tried to shove her own soul into the baby. Also wow 100 years pregnant and not even a baby bump.

You're 100% right with Irene getting a redemption scene because this is Fairy Tail, but god if it won't be the dumbest damn thing in the world. So Erza's so broken because she's actually a dragon, I guess, just with the physique of a human.

This was a way better story when it was in Rave Master.