New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 11 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202136 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #301
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Fallout Equestria: Meat and Mutilation

Quote Originally Posted by DigoDragon View Post
    Doc turned around, nearly startled by the stealthy pegasus. "Well howdy, Moon! Didn't notice you sneak up on me. I uh, cooked up some fish fillets and onion for everyone. Would you like a bite?"
    I'd love one! Haven't had a bite to eat all day. Moonshadow said cheerfully, snagging a plate for herself.
    Spoiler: I'm a writer!
    Show
    Spoiler: Check out my fanfiction[URL="https://www.fanfiction.net/u/7493788/Forum-Explorer"
    Show
    here[/URL]
    ]Fate Stay Nano: Fate Stay Night x Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha

I Fell in Love with a Storm: MLP

Procrastination: MLP

Spoiler: Original Fiction
    Show
    The Lost Dragon: A story about a priest who finds a baby dragon in his church and decides to protect them.

2. - Top - End - #302
    Spamalot in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Forum Explorer View Post
    I'd love one! Haven't had a bite to eat all day. Moonshadow said cheerfully, snagging a plate for herself.
    Doc looks past Moonshadow for a moment to see who else has arrived. "So, Choro and I loaded up on ammunition and food for the trip. Just need to see if we can get some healing potions from Fan or Stitch and we're ready to go tear down a factory. How did your half fare? Got ready to go?"
    Digo Dragon - Artist
    D&D 5e Homebrew: My Little Pony Races

3. - Top - End - #303
    Ettin in the Playground

HalflingWizardGirl

Choro is over in a corner, merrily digging into one of the apples the team bought earlier. At Doc's offer of fish, she hesitates for a second, but then shakes her head with a smile. "This is enough for me. And I'm... still a little unused to eating animals. Thank you for the offer though, doctor." By the time the rest of the team show up, the young unicorn is engrossed in the archaeological account she'd started on earlier, turning the pages gently with her magic. It looks like Choro is more off in that distant castle than she is here with the group. The sound of ponies coming back towards them gets Choro to look up, worried for a second, but the sight of the rest of the group relieves any tension from the Stable-Dweller. She waves a slightly shaky hoof at her friends, before returning to her book.

Everyone's ok. Everything's fine. And it's going to stay that way.

4. - Top - End - #304
    Titan in the Playground

Doc looks past Moonshadow for a moment to see who else has arrived. "So, Choro and I loaded up on ammunition and food for the trip. Just need to see if we can get some healing potions from Fan or Stitch and we're ready to go tear down a factory. How did your half fare? Got ready to go?"
    I think so. Stellar got some suits, I got some extra training, and picked up some more weaponry. Wish I could've found some high grade explosives though. Then we could've just leveled the factory without entering it. Moonshadow said in between bites.
    Show
    Spoiler: Check out my fanfiction[URL="https://www.fanfiction.net/u/7493788/Forum-Explorer"
    Show
    here[/URL]

Show
    The Lost Dragon: A story about a priest who finds a baby dragon in his church and decides to protect them.

5. - Top - End - #305

Quote Originally Posted by Inspector Valin View Post
    "This is enough for me. And I'm... still a little unused to eating animals. Thank you for the offer though, doctor."
    "Okay, if you're sure," Doc replies. "I bought canned food too, if you get hungry for more than just apples on the trip."

I think so. Stellar got some suits, I got some extra training, and picked up some more weaponry. Wish I could've found some high grade explosives though. Then we could've just leveled the factory without entering it. Moonshadow said in between bites.
    "And risk blowing up all that potential loot to save dozens of lives?" Doc remarks with a cheeky grin. "Who are you and what did you do with my friend?"
    Digo Dragon - Artist

6. - Top - End - #306
    Titan in the Playground

Stellar smiles as she slings the saddlebags full of supplies next to the other campsite stuff.

"Got some healing bandages too!" she says. "I trust your surgery also went smoothly? I hope your convalesence was far less eventful than mine. FYI, Shade and Captain Jack are here, Andante is some sort of fairy, and River is probably suffering some kind of shock, so we were hoping you might take a look at her."

7. - Top - End - #307

Quote Originally Posted by RCgothic View Post
    "Got some healing bandages too!" she says. "I trust your surgery also went smoothly? I hope your convalesence was far less eventful than mine.
    "Ah good, I reckon we'll need all the medical supplies we can muster for the factory raid," Doc said approvingly. "My recuperation was mostly peaceful. It was being under the knife dealing with a haunted mansion, an extra pair of appendages, and taking on a job from Abbas that was a contention for eventfulness."

The stallion seemed to find his own experience amusing.

FYI, Shade and Captain Jack are here, Andante is some sort of fairy, and River is probably suffering some kind of shock, so we were hoping you might take a look at her."
    And now the stallion went from amused to confused. "Um, okay? I wondered if Shade was going to show up or not, but Andante is a fairy? Not quite sure I follow. Err, well I'll see what I can do for River while you give me a little context. Guess you win this round of weirdness magnet."

He gets up and grabs his little black bag.
    Digo Dragon - Artist

8. - Top - End - #308
    Titan in the Playground

And now the stallion went from amused to confused. "Um, okay? I wondered if Shade was going to show up or not, but Andante is a fairy? Not quite sure I follow. Err, well I'll see what I can do for River while you give me a little context. Guess you win this round of weirdness magnet."

He gets up and grabs his little black bag.
    Stellar makes way for Doc, accompanying him to River as she fills in the context, important bit first.

"River hit somepony with a pistol and crushed their skull - she's in shock from thinking she killed him. Last I saw he wasn't. I got him to Stitchheart and she's dealing with it, but she looked really exhausted! I'm not clear what happened really. I think Northern was there."

"Anyway, I went to the recovery room like I was asked and took my sedatives like a good filly. Next thing I know Captain Jack has turned up and I'm in Oakville with no idea why the sedatives aren't working. Saw Mirror and Seaweed, but they were sleeping."

"Then I had an interview with Nightcore and two ponies from the mages guild. They think Olive Leaf was a spy, but not for the Olives. They offered to employ us on various tasks for the good of the city and I was non-committal. I said I would have to confer, and in any case we were about to raid this factory. They said that suited their interests and gave us some supplies. Then they solicited my opinion on who should be Oakville's next mayor: Shade, Andante or Salt Marsh. Again I did not commit, as I don't really know Shade or Salt Marsh."

"Finally I met Shade. She wanted to know about Andante and asked to accompany me back, and I couldn't think of a polite way to refuse. In locating Andante we discovered River's situation, and also that Andante is a tiny butterfly thing and she's been hiding in Viridia's hair."

9. - Top - End - #309

Doc nearly stopped in his tracks. "Wait, you saw Mirror?! Was she alright? Had all her appendages? She's not stuck on a ship, is she? Err..." The doctor paused to take in a deep breath and continue his way to River.

"Sorry, Stellar. I've been worried about her since Abbas told me about the grim events that befell the Olives there," he explained. "Do you know how many Olives survived the attack? Abbas had hired me to go rescue Sari from the survivors, and any intel you have would be helpful. Not sure how Viridia or Moon would feel about rescuing Sari, but you might be interested in joining this mission. Abbas will pay us well for it, and having the admiration of two horses ain't a bad thing."
    Digo Dragon - Artist

10. - Top - End - #310
    Titan in the Playground

"She's fine, Doc. Sleeping peacefully." Stellar says, as she ushers Doc towards River gently but implacably. "Amadi mentioned three Olives, Tirkes and Sari stuck on a boat in the bay. Maybe some others of Sari's group, but he was not specific."

11. - Top - End - #311
    Titan in the Playground

"And risk blowing up all that potential loot to save dozens of lives?" Doc remarks with a cheeky grin. "Who are you and what did you do with my friend?"
    Going into a murder factory full of mind eating bacteria does not sound profitable to me Doc. Also chainsaws. They hurt. A lot. I'm not looking for a repeat experience of being cut in half. Moonshadow said.

Doc nearly stopped in his tracks. "Wait, you saw Mirror?! Was she alright? Had all her appendages? She's not stuck on a ship, is she? Err..." The doctor paused to take in a deep breath and continue his way to River.

"Sorry, Stellar. I've been worried about her since Abbas told me about the grim events that befell the Olives there," he explained. "Do you know how many Olives survived the attack? Abbas had hired me to go rescue Sari from the survivors, and any intel you have would be helpful. Not sure how Viridia or Moon would feel about rescuing Sari, but you might be interested in joining this mission. Abbas will pay us well for it, and having the admiration of two horses ain't a bad thing."
    Well how much are we getting paid? Moonshadow asked. Also wasn't Sari friends with our enemies, and that's why we left Oakville in the middle of a blizzard in the first place?

"She's fine, Doc. Sleeping peacefully." Stellar says, as she ushers Doc towards River gently but implacably. "Amadi mentioned three Olives, Tirkes and Sari stuck on a boat in the bay. Maybe some others of Sari's group, but he was not specific."
    Tirkes survived? Well I can guess what Viridia's vote is going to be then, Moonshadow said, grinning as she glanced over at Viridia.
    Last edited by Forum Explorer; 2017-02-21 at 03:38 PM.
    Show
    Show
    here[/URL]

Show

12. - Top - End - #312
    Titan in the Playground

"My understanding is that the Servants are basically done," Stellar explains to Moonshadow.

"If Abbas wants to rescue what's left of them they'd probably have to fold into his organisation." She pauses, considering whether to tell them Tirkeş got shot in the face.

"No sign of Livewire since the attack. Also Tirkeş was shot in the face."

13. - Top - End - #313

Doc is comforted to know all this. "So she's safe, Seaweed is safe... okay, good... Really, just three Olives? Huh, if that holds true then we might be able to bargain the release of Sari without a shot. Well, and Tirkes. Probably got caught with Sari. Hmm, factory first though. If the robots can get here, they can get to Oakville. So much to do, so few grenades..."

The stallion wasn't really serious about that last part. Probably.

Going into a murder factory full of mind eating bacteria does not sound profitable to me Doc. Also chainsaws. They hurt. A lot. I'm not looking for a repeat experience of being cut in half. Moonshadow said.
    "Yeah, I was just trying to make a little light of the situation. It's gonna be an... experience fighting our way through that place. I need to ask my box of hamdingers if they're willing to chew through delicate computer wiring. Maybe cut the power to any weapon systems in place that we can't access ourselves."

Well how much are we getting paid? Moonshadow asked. Also wasn't Sari friends with our enemies, and that's why we left Oakville in the middle of a blizzard in the first place?

Tirkes survived? Well I can guess what Viridia's vote is going to be then, Moonshadow said, grinning as she glanced over at Viridia.
    Quote Originally Posted by RCgothic
    No sign of Livewire since the attack. Also Tirkeş was shot in the face.
    "The payment is... well negotiable depending on whether we bring Sari back alive or in a box," Doc answers, "But Abbas is willing to pay us well for his sister's return. As I understood it, Sari was no longer useful to the Olives shortly after Livewire and her hired Talons decimated their forces."

He scratches his nose. "Tirkes was shot in the...? Ouch, that's not good. Okay, might need to borrow Captain Jack to hurry over there once the factory is shut down. Unless we can find some fast transportation y'all are willing to pull again."
    Last edited by DigoDragon; 2017-02-21 at 04:08 PM.
    Digo Dragon - Artist

14. - Top - End - #314
    Ogre in the Playground

Stellar smiles as she slings the saddlebags full of supplies next to the other campsite stuff.

"Got some healing bandages too!" she says. "I trust your surgery also went smoothly? I hope your convalesence was far less eventful than mine. FYI, Shade and Captain Jack are here, Andante is some sort of fairy, and River is probably suffering some kind of shock, so we were hoping you might take a look at her."
    River tilted her head slightly when her name was mentioned. Meanwhile, Doc spotted Shade standing in the hospital along the same time the Moss colts did, and accordingly, saw the look of utter confusion on their faces. In addition, Luapula was on Northern Light's back, looking as if he dearly did not want to be on Northern Light's back.

Stellar makes way for Doc, accompanying him to River as she fills in the context, important bit first.

"River hit somepony with a pistol and crushed their skull - she's in shock from thinking she killed him. Last I saw he wasn't. I got him to Stitchheart and she's dealing with it, but she looked really exhausted! I'm not clear what happened really. I think Northern was there."
    "Yup." said Northern, who was patiently not moving from the spot he was standing.

"Then I had an interview with Nightcore and two ponies from the mages guild. They think Olive Leaf was a spy, but not for the Olives. They offered to employ us on various tasks for the good of the city and I was non-committal. I said I would have to confer, and in any case we were about to raid this factory. They said that suited their interests and gave us some supplies. Then they solicited my opinion on who should be Oakville's next mayor: Shade, Andante or Salt Marsh. Again I did not commit, as I don't really know Shade or Salt Marsh."
    "Ooh, Mr. Marsh would be good." River Stone said, who was then quieted by a slight nudge by his sibling.

"Finally I met Shade. She wanted to know about Andante and asked to accompany me back, and I couldn't think of a polite way to refuse. In locating Andante we discovered River's situation, and also that Andante is a tiny butterfly thing and she's been hiding in Viridia's hair."

"My understanding is that the Servants are basically done," Stellar explains to Moonshadow.

"If Abbas wants to rescue what's left of them they'd probably have to fold into his organisation." She pauses, considering whether to tell them Tirkeş got shot in the face.

"No sign of Livewire since the attack. Also Tirkeş was shot in the face."
    Doc is comforted to know all this. "So she's safe, Seaweed is safe... okay, good... Really, just three Olives? Huh, if that holds true then we might be able to bargain the release of Sari without a shot. Well, and Tirkes. Probably got caught with Sari. Hmm, factory first though. If the robots can get here, they can get to Oakville. So much to do, so few grenades..."

The stallion wasn't really serious about that last part. Probably.

"Yeah, I was just trying to make a little light of the situation. It's gonna be an... experience fighting our way through that place. I need to ask my box of hamdingers if they're willing to chew through delicate computer wiring. Maybe cut the power to any weapon systems in place that we can't access ourselves."

"The payment is... well negotiable depending on whether we bring Sari back alive or in a box," Doc answers, "But Abbas is willing to pay us well for his sister's return. As I understood it, Sari was no longer useful to the Olives shortly after Livewire and her hired Talons decimated their forces."

He scratches his nose. "Tirkes was shot in the...? Ouch, that's not good. Okay, might need to borrow Captain Jack to hurry over there once the factory is shut down. Unless we can find some fast transportation y'all are willing to pull again."
    Shade then stepped forward into the snow, with one of her hooves held close to her chest. After getting close enough to Doc, she then held it out in front of him; Andante, currently very small and sporting a set of bug wing and antenna, was standing in the middle of Shade's right hoof was was wearing a very small grey sweater. She had a calm expression on her face.

"Hello." she said, sounding diplomatic, before glancing at the amazed Moss brothers, and then at Choro, apparently to attempt to get over with the introduction process that seemed to come with secret tiny bug thing.

"If the dog can provide reliable transportation through teleportation, then a small group ." Andante then continued, doing her best to speak loudly, which made her voice slightly higher in pitch then normal, "If Sari is to be moved from Oakville, then-"

"You're tiny." River Stone said, looking at the mare with wide eyes.

Andante after a few moments of looking startled, and glancing over to the young colt's stressed-looking older brother, nodded.

"You are simply very large." Andante replied, her tone kind.

River Stone, with a look of awe and sudden realization on his face, did not reply, opting to stare at one of his hooves.

15. - Top - End - #315

Quote Originally Posted by Dalinale View Post
    Meanwhile, Doc spotted Shade standing in the hospital along the same time the Moss colts did, and accordingly, saw the look of utter confusion on their faces. In addition, Luapula was on Northern Light's back, looking as if he dearly did not want to be on Northern Light's back.
    Doc gave them all a friendly wave.

Shade then stepped forward into the snow, with one of her hooves held close to her chest. After getting close enough to Doc, she then held it out in front of him; Andante, currently very small and sporting a set of bug wing and antenna, was standing in the middle of Shade's right hoof was was wearing a very small grey sweater. She had a calm expression on her face.

"Hello." she said, sounding diplomatic, before glancing at the amazed Moss brothers, and then at Choro, apparently to attempt to get over with the introduction process that seemed to come with secret tiny bug thing.
    Despite what Stellar had said about Andante being some kind of fae critter.... he wasn't sure what he expected. The stallion lowered his head slightly to get a good look at Andante's tiny form. "Y-You're a... oh, what did Live call them? Ah, a breezie? Huh, you're pretty cute. Not what I expected, but that explains a couple things... and leaves me with even more questions..."

Oh dear Luna, that's gonna be a weird thing to get used to.

"You are simply very large." Andante replied, her tone kind.
    River Stone, with a look of awe and sudden realization on his face, did not reply, opting to stare at one of his hooves.
    Doc nodded. "Indeed. Well, I guess y'all waiting on me to address a patient here, so if you'll excuse me..."

The stallion goes over to River and examines her. "Morning, River. I was told you're in a bit of shock?"

Medicine (1d100)[7] vs. 95
    Digo Dragon - Artist

16. - Top - End - #316
    Titan in the Playground

Don't worry, we'll pull through, Moonshadow said confidently.

So we get paid more if she has an 'accident' on her way home? Moonshadow asked. Still, I'd like to know a bit more then, 'some money'. You got a concrete number? Cause if it's not worth the bother then I say we ignore the whole problem. I'd rather not risk fighting and killing some ponies and griffons to rescue a horse and Tirkes. Speaking of, she's likely fine, if she's not dead already. Somepony likely got her a healing potion or something.
    Show
    Show
    here[/URL]

Show

17. - Top - End - #317

"Actually the opposite, Moon. we'd get more if we bring in Sari intact," Doc explained. "As for the reward amount... well we had a concrete number from Stitch on our donation and I haven't seen a single cap from it yet. Might need to hunt down her sister."
    Digo Dragon - Artist

18. - Top - End - #318
    Ogre in the Playground

Despite what Stellar had said about Andante being some kind of fae critter.... he wasn't sure what he expected. The stallion lowered his head slightly to get a good look at Andante's tiny form. "Y-You're a... oh, what did Live call them? Ah, a breezie? Huh, you're pretty cute. Not what I expected, but that explains a couple things... and leaves me with even more questions..."
    Andante opted to simply nod her head.

The stallion goes over to River and examines her. "Morning, River. I was told you're in a bit of shock?"

Medicine [roll0] vs. 95
    River blinked when Doc went up to her.

"I just had to fight a thief off and got carried away." she replied, sounding perfectly fine.

"You spent three minutes bashing his head in with the barrel of a revolver." Northern Light said, nonchalantly.

River blinked again, and winced. "It felt longer then that. I'm fine, though."

She then gave Doc a perky smile.

[River, besides looking rather tired and stressed out, looked and sounded normal, if stressed out, but if there was any lasting mental trauma, then it would only be noticeable from long-term observation. Picking up some anti-depressives while he was in the general vicinity of a hospital wouldn't hurt, however.]

So we get paid more if she has an 'accident' on her way home? Moonshadow asked. Still, I'd like to know a bit more then, 'some money'. You got a concrete number? Cause if it's not worth the bother then I say we ignore the whole problem. I'd rather not risk fighting and killing some ponies and griffons to rescue a horse and Tirkes. Speaking of, she's likely fine, if she's not dead already. Somepony likely got her a healing potion or something.
    "Actually the opposite, Moon. we'd get more if we bring in Sari intact," Doc explained. "As for the reward amount... well we had a concrete number from Stitch on our donation and I haven't seen a single cap from it yet. Might need to hunt down her sister."
    Andante, after giving a odd look up at the pony who was holding her, glanced at the group.

"Abbas is fond of his sister." she replied, "However, her rescue would be an unpleasant detour from our unpleasant destination. I, for one, have no issues with either route, as long as transportation is provided for. If the factory was entirely out of hand, however, then the Mages would have acted by now; Oakville is more time sensitive. I would imagine that it would resolve itself if we do not act, although Sari's death would be likely."

After Andante finished talking, Cassidy Grey raised a hoof and stepped past the fire and towards the rest of the conversation. The pegasus was doing her best not to stare at the breezie (her sister was making up for her nearby) and pointed a hoof towards the barely visible roof top of the hospital complex.

The pegasus first glanced at Shade, apparently sizing her up. The priestess didn't react, besides smiling slightly. Cassidy proceeded to shudder slightly, and looked at the rest of the group.

"So, uh, if fifteen ponies, a robot, and a dog are going to be heading somewhere together, and were's going to be picking up a horse and someone's girlfriend, we'd probably need to get a bus or something. But hey, guess what, there's a airbus on the roof." she said, sounding dour, "You couldn't miss it if you looked for it, because it's a bus. It's parked on the helipad. Oh, and the heater works."

Cassidy then proceeded to drain the last of her can of beer, and then wandered back towards the fire.

After a moment of silence, a sixth of the population of Oakville proceeded to, at once, slowly turn their heads towards the other three pegasi, all with looks of expectation on their faces.

19. - Top - End - #319

[River, besides looking rather tired and stressed out, looked and sounded normal, if stressed out, but if there was any lasting mental trauma, then it would only be noticeable from long-term observation. Picking up some anti-depressives while he was in the general vicinity of a hospital wouldn't hurt, however.]
    "Well, I strongly suggest interacting with Captain Jack; ear scritches, tummy rubs--animal therapy is good for the mind," Doc explained. "I'll see if I can pick you up some anti-depressants here before I leave. Killing someone can be pretty traumatic for most of us the first time.

"Abbas is fond of his sister." she replied, "However, her rescue would be an unpleasant detour from our unpleasant destination. I, for one, have no issues with either route, as long as transportation is provided for. If the factory was entirely out of hand, however, then the Mages would have acted by now; Oakville is more time sensitive. I would imagine that it would resolve itself if we do not act, although Sari's death would be likely."

"So, uh, if fifteen ponies, a robot, and a dog are going to be heading somewhere together, and were's going to be picking up a horse and someone's girlfriend, we'd probably need to get a bus or something. But hey, guess what, there's a airbus on the roof." she said, sounding dour, "You couldn't miss it if you looked for it, because it's a bus. It's parked on the helipad. Oh, and the heater works."
    Doc shook his head slowly, unhappy with the timing of events. "I'd like to save Sari, but the factory is a far greater threat. It's releasing armed, flying robots capable of snatching or killing multiple folks in one trip. In addition there is a disease spreading from the factory through a tainted meat product that may or may not be ground up victims of the robots. Stopping the factory's operations now will potentially save many lives."

"Rescuing Sari involves not only negotiating or fighting our way through Olives, but delivering her to Abbas who lives nearly in the other direction from the factory. I got nothing against her, but she's one horse; the factory could kill a dozen in minutes. So I'm going to that canning plant first and shutting it down. After that, I'll try and race to Oakville if it ain't too late."
    Last edited by DigoDragon; 2017-02-22 at 10:16 AM.
    Digo Dragon - Artist

20. - Top - End - #320
    Titan in the Playground

"I agree with Doc," Stellar says, affirming the factory as their priority.

At mention of the airbus she perks up so much she actually lifts off the ground!

"An actual working airbus? Nice going Cass!" she enthuses.

"Is its spark battery intact? No, wait... Who does it belong to?" she asks.

21. - Top - End - #321
    Titan in the Playground

At mention of the airbus she perks up so much she actually lifts off the ground!

I'm guessing it's theirs. So...how much do you want for it? Moonshadow asked.

That's weird. I was around her for all of 10 seconds and I couldn't imagine anyone paying to get her back. Also didn't she try and kill Abaas from what you guys told me? Moonshadow asked. Whatever though. There's no rush. We'd still get paid, even if she dies, and the murder factory is literally wiping out entire towns. Clearly, our priority should be to save the stupid horse. Moonshadow finished sarcastically.
    Show
    Show
    here[/URL]

Show

22. - Top - End - #322

That's weird. I was around her for all of 10 seconds and I couldn't imagine anyone paying to get her back. Also didn't she try and kill Abaas from what you guys told me? Moonshadow asked.
    "Well, you know the old saying about blood being thicker than water," Doc mentioned.

Whatever though. There's no rush. We'd still get paid, even if she dies, and the murder factory is literally wiping out entire towns. Clearly, our priority should be to save the stupid horse. Moonshadow finished sarcastically.
    "Plague-ridden murder factory," Doc whispers.
    Digo Dragon - Artist

23. - Top - End - #323
    Ogre in the Playground

"Well, I strongly suggest interacting with Captain Jack; ear scritches, tummy rubs--animal therapy is good for the mind," Doc explained. "I'll see if I can pick you up some anti-depressants here before I leave. Killing someone can be pretty traumatic for most of us the first time.
    River winced again, but nodded.

"Okay, I'll take it easy." she replied, although she gave the surrounding campsite a dubious look.

I got nothing against her, but she's one horse; the factory could kill a dozen in minutes. So I'm going to that canning plant first and shutting it down. After that, I'll try and race to Oakville if it ain't too late."
    Northern Light grunted in agreement, as well.

"No battery, but the stabilizers still work, so it doesn't take too much to move it when it's in the air." the pegaus replied, "And it's mine and my sister's."

I'm guessing it's theirs. So...how much do you want for it? Moonshadow asked.
    Cassidy turned towards Moonshadow with a cool expression on her face.

"A ride to nearest town that isn't a total sh*thole, wherever that is." the pegasus said, raising a eyebrow, "I can't fly, and I'm not walking through two feet of snow for three weeks to get to the nearest caravan stop."

That's weird. I was around her for all of 10 seconds and I couldn't imagine anyone paying to get her back. Also didn't she try and kill Abaas from what you guys told me? Moonshadow asked. Whatever though. There's no rush. We'd still get paid, even if she dies, and the murder factory is literally wiping out entire towns. Clearly, our priority should be to save the stupid horse. Moonshadow finished sarcastically.
    "Well, you know the old saying about blood being thicker than water," Doc mentioned.
    Andante Shine shook her head.

"Abbas likely believes that the Olives were manipulating his sister against him, which is likely." Andante replied, settling down on Shade's hoof as she spoke, "If Abbas was already supporting her without her knowledge, then that seems quite likely. He is not a fool; neither is the Mage's Guild. If anything truly goes wrong regarding the Olives in Oakville, then they would likely attempt to abscond with Sari and move her elsewhere. While it would be in our best interests to keep the girl alive, investigating the source of those horrid food products is our top priority."

24. - Top - End - #324

"Alright then, we ought to get the shindig started. I'll get the meds from Fan Knife or Stitch, Someone load up the bus," Doc said. "Whoever's going to break a factory comes along. Everyone else should stay here where it's relatively safe. Once the factory is dealt with, we come back and pick everyone up for Oakville."
    Digo Dragon - Artist

25. - Top - End - #325
    Titan in the Playground

"No battery, but the stabilizers still work, so it doesn't take too much to move it when it's in the air." the pegaus replied, "And it's mine and my sister's."

Cassidy turned towards Moonshadow with a cool expression on her face.

"A ride to nearest town that isn't a total sh*thole, wherever that is." the pegasus said, raising a eyebrow, "I can't fly, and I'm not walking through two feet of snow for three weeks to get to the nearest caravan stop."

Andante Shine shook her head.

"Abbas likely believes that the Olives were manipulating his sister against him, which is likely." Andante replied, settling down on Shade's hoof as she spoke, "If Abbas was already supporting her without her knowledge, then that seems quite likely. He is not a fool; neither is the Mage's Guild. If anything truly goes wrong regarding the Olives in Oakville, then they would likely attempt to abscond with Sari and move her elsewhere. While it would be in our best interests to keep the girl alive, investigating the source of those horrid food products is our top priority."
    Deal. You fine with Oakville, or would you prefer someplace else? Moonshadow said happily.

Mmm. By the way, what are your plans now? Going back to Oakville? Moonshadow asked, humming noncommittally about Andante's statement.
    Show
    Show
    here[/URL]

Show

26. - Top - End - #326
    Ogre in the Playground

"Alright then, we ought to get the shindig started. I'll get the meds from Fan Knife or Stitch, Someone load up the bus," Doc said. "Whoever's going to break a factory comes along. Everyone else should stay here where it's relatively safe. Once the factory is dealt with, we come back and pick everyone up for Oakville."
    There were shrugs all around; the one one who stepped forward when Doc mentioned packing up was Bertly, who actually just hovered, and... Strata, who had the book she had bought open and hovering in front of her, being mostly inattentive by the conversation.

"Hey, could I go?" the ghoul asked, "If it's some sort evil super plague, I'm undead, so I think I should be good."

Deal. You fine with Oakville, or would you prefer someplace else? Moonshadow said happily.
    "Last Stop's a caravan hub, and they run routes west towards Stalliongrad during the spring." Cassidy coolly replied, "I'd rather head there then a little town with Olives in it."

Mmm. By the way, what are your plans now? Going back to Oakville? Moonshadow asked, humming noncommittally about Andante's statement.
    Andante, after a few moments of thought, nodded.

"Once the Olives are dealt with and the situation is stabilized, of course." she replied, "I imagine that the rebuilding process is lacking in funds, and possibly direction. I quite happen to have enough funds to arrange for assistance from elsewhere; the sooner, the better."

"Do you want to be mayor, or something?" River Rock said, glancing at the tiny pony with flat look on his face.

Andante turned to the colt, and shook her head. "No. Leadership is not one of my finer qualities. Salt Marsh would be a superior option, as he has the respect of the fisherponies. If the coffers of the town are entirely dry, then I would also prefer to continue to fund Nightcore's presence and attempt to arrange a emergency supplies run, as well."

River Moss, looking as if she wasn't entirely surprised by her brother asking a question by looking surprised by Andante's answer, glanced towards the breezie.

"That... sounds like you being the mayor." she said, raising a eyebrow.

Andante smiled.

"River, between Shade or me, who would you want to be the informal power-broker keeping the well being of Oakville intact?"

Shade then smiled at River. River looked at the two mares for a few seconds, and then shook her head."Oh, that's mean."
    Last edited by Dalinale; 2017-02-24 at 06:42 AM.

27. - Top - End - #327

There were shrugs all around; the one one who stepped forward when Doc mentioned packing up was Bertly, who actually just hovered, and... Strata, who had the book she had bought open and hovering in front of her, being mostly inattentive by the conversation.

"Hey, could I go?" the ghoul asked, "If it's some sort evil super plague, I'm undead, so I think I should be good."
    Doc nodded. "Alright, but be prepared to get shot at by angry robots. Do you want to borrow some armor? I have a suit I'm not using at the moment."

"River, between Shade or me, who would you want to be the informal power-broker keeping the well being of Oakville intact?"

Shade then smiled at River. River looked at the two mares for a few seconds, and then shook her head."Oh, that's mean."
    "Pay no attention to the breezie behind the curtain," Doc adds, paraphrasing an old classic story.
    Digo Dragon - Artist

28. - Top - End - #328
    Titan in the Playground

"Last Stop's a caravan hub, and they run routes west towards Stalliongrad during the spring." Cassidy coolly replied, "I'd rather head there then a little town with Olives in it."

Andante, after a few moments of thought, nodded.

"Once the Olives are dealt with and the situation is stabilized, of course." she replied, "I imagine that the rebuilding process is lacking in funds, and possibly direction. I quite happen to have enough funds to arrange for assistance from elsewhere; the sooner, the better."

"Do you want to be mayor, or something?" River Rock said, glancing at the tiny pony with flat look on his face.

Andante turned to the colt, and shook her head. "No. Leadership is not one of my finer qualities. Salt Marsh would be a superior option, as he has the respect of the fisherponies. If the coffers of the town are entirely dry, then I would also prefer to continue to fund Nightcore's presence and attempt to arrange a emergency supplies run, as well."

River Moss, looking as if she wasn't entirely surprised by her brother asking a question by looking surprised by Andante's answer, glanced towards the breezie.

"That... sounds like you being the mayor." she said, raising a eyebrow.

Andante smiled.

We're also expecting the place to be filled with murderous robots butchering the corpses of local ponies. You can come if you want, but I suspect we'll be too busy to protect you, and that the entire place will be a literal nightmare factory. Moonshadow says, shrugging.

Alright. Well I think Last Stop is our destination after Oakville. So that shouldn't be a problem. Moonshadow said.

Power behind the throne, gotcha. We'll drop you off after we finish with the factory.
    Show
    Show
    here[/URL]

Show

29. - Top - End - #329
    Ogre in the Playground

Doc nodded. "Alright, but be prepared to get shot at by angry robots. Do you want to borrow some armor? I have a suit I'm not using at the moment."
    "Yeah, I'll take the suit." she said, clearly knowing what Doc was talking about.

"Pay no attention to the breezie behind the curtain," Doc adds, paraphrasing an old classic story.
    Power behind the throne, gotcha. We'll drop you off after we finish with the factory.
    "You are catching on." Andante replied, a tiny smug smile forming on her face.

We're also expecting the place to be filled with murderous robots butchering the corpses of local ponies. You can come if you want, but I suspect we'll be too busy to protect you, and that the entire place will be a literal nightmare factory. Moonshadow says, shrugging.
    Strata shrugged.

"So what? Can't be worse then hanging around here." the ghoul replied, glancing back at the hospital briefly, "And if it's that bad, I'll just wait around in a lobby or something."

Alright. Well I think Last Stop is our destination after Oakville. So that shouldn't be a problem. Moonshadow said.
    The pegasus shrugged, and then pointed up at the roof of the hospital.

"Well, it's up there, if want to leave before you freeze to death." the pegasus blandly replied, before walking back over towards the fire.

30. - Top - End - #330

"Alright, I'm off to find Fan Knife, or her sis, and grab some meds for River and potions for us. If anyone wants to come with, I'm cool with that. otherwise I'll meet y'all on the roof." Doc packs up his gear and pulls out the security armor, tossing it to Strata.

"Here ya go. Hopefully you won't need it."
    Digo Dragon - Artist