New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 15 of 51 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920212223242540 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #421
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Dragon Ball In the Playground OOC IV: Planetary Annihilation for Fun and Profit

Sure, go ahead, you have my blessing to use it.

as for Homestuck......uh......its a weird thing. If you don't care about it um....oh well. But God tier Homestuck outfits abilities are strange and don't seem to lend well to the cosplay styles anyways, as I'm actually having trouble coming up techniques for them, whereas I've actually come up with many techniques from The God of Hyperdeath cosplay alone. I think this is mostly because because of how their power tends towards the metaphorical or metaphysical sometimes. I think I might have to rethink 23's and 22's first cosplay stuff entirely, so that it actually gives them benefits.

But you given me stuff to think about. I think if I were to go with your model, I think I'd at least make a bunch of generic things like cowboys, pirates, samurai, ninja and so on as a sort of "common" Cosplay that is easily accessible no matter your level and the more the specific the character cosplay, the harder to master, yet more powerful they are. I'll see what I can come up as I hammer it out better.
    I'm also on discord as "raziere".

2. - Top - End - #422
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Dragon Ball In the Playground OOC IV: Planetary Annihilation for Fun and Profit

sorry I am back. Hope I haven't missed too much

Edit:
    23 and 22's opinons on the Trombonicon made me laugh aloud
    Last edited by igordragonian; 2017-02-19 at 06:34 PM.
    Thanks for the OOTSkage of OOTS art, Lord Raziere.

------
    My previouse Avater

Bazzilion legions of thanks to his highness Emperor Ing for the awesome avatar!

Who want to join some freeform Naruto Rp?
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...ound-ITP-OOC-1

3. - Top - End - #423
    Ogre in the Playground

Lemme know if my post is a little too over-the-top. I saw an opportunity and used it to try and give Starlight some character development.

Razzy, if you still wanna give 23 a Sans cosplay, now could be a decent time to pull it out, if you like.
    Last edited by Hawkflight; 2017-02-21 at 02:28 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate
    Psychology has nothing to say on the courtship of dragons, but science will surely catch up in time.
    Spoiler: Previous Avatars!
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Spoiler: Characters
    Show

4. - Top - End - #424
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkflight View Post
    Razzy, if you still wanna give 23 a Sans cosplay, now could be a decent time to pull it out, if you like.
    Nah, while my first idea for her was a Sans Cosplay, you seem to have stolen that thematically even if your not doing it directly. so I'm not going to step on your toes.

I have something different in mind, based on what you said for Referential Cosplay Style in general that'll make sense: since God of Hyperdeath is going to be saved for God levels, I thinking of 23 training in normal Flowey Cosplay first as a requirement.

5. - Top - End - #425
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Raziere View Post
    Nah, while my first idea for her was a Sans Cosplay, you seem to have stolen that thematically even if your not doing it directly. so I'm not going to step on your toes.

I have something different in mind, based on what you said for Referential Cosplay Style in general that'll make sense: since God of Hyperdeath is going to be saved for God levels, I thinking of 23 training in normal Flowey Cosplay first as a requirement.
    Well that should be interesting. XD

Fun fact, I never intended to steal the Sans cosplay style. It just so happens to be almost identical to how any unicorn would fight - telekinesis and lasers.

I will say, I feel like the OG God of Hyperdeath could be done at early saiyan levels. The god level form could be Azzy's "full power" god of hyperdeath form. (I partially say this because I would like to see the style used sometime within the next four years IRL. )
    Psychology has nothing to say on the courtship of dragons, but science will surely catch up in time.
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

6. - Top - End - #426
    Titan in the Playground

.....I think I've got the perfect time to use it then.

Ing, would you be okay with me using it during the Hailing fight? OG Hyperdeath I mean?

7. - Top - End - #427
    Ogre in the Playground

That sounds cool. I feel like that fight dramatically affects your character arc, so it would be fitting, especially if you're our "Goku" for the fight.
    Last edited by Hawkflight; 2017-02-21 at 03:35 AM.
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

8. - Top - End - #428
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkflight View Post
    That sounds cool. I feel like that fight dramatically affects your character arc, so it would be fitting, especially if you're our "Goku" for the fight.
    The funny thing is that I never expected Android 23 to become that central if it comes to that. I mean I roleplay her as if she is a protag, but the expectation was that she would be the cynical mentor/survivor who'd be teaching others how harsh the world is and blah blah blah and if there was any "central hero" it'd be someone else, nor did I expect her to end up in leadership positions, or anything like that. She had just a goal to get back Android 22 that was the entire focus of her efforts and this somehow led her to taking charge of the situation afterwards.

but seriously, this is a roleplay, we should keep in mind there is no true "central hero" or anything. its not healthy. that and Ing might want something special for the Arcosian Bros.

the funnier thing is? Android 23 is in many Goku's exact opposite in terms of everything:
    -a tough urban woman compared to Goku's country bumpkin guy
    -pragmatist who fights to protect others compared to Goku's enjoying the fight
    -much smarter
    -her strength is from her cybernetics
    -she cannot learn the Kamehameha or cook to save her life, yet comes up with Referential Cosplay Style. Goku in contrast, steals almost all his moves from other people and innovates them to be better for his purposes.
    -disdains the martial artist mind set
    -is a human displaced in time rather than an alien displaced on Earth
    -the way she wins people over is through logic and careful negotiation rather than pure charisma
    -completely willing to kill someone for the safety of everyone as opposed to Goku sparing Freeza.

I don't knowing why I have an obsession with making contrasting sequel protagonists, but it apparently it works for me? or maybe I'm falling into the trap that Roy Greenhilt once pointed out to Thog in the arena. Oh well.

9. - Top - End - #429
    Ogre in the Playground

BTW, I'm trying to adapt the lyrics of a song to serve as an aria for Starlight later. Is anypony here good with lyrics?
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

10. - Top - End - #430
    Colossus in the Playground

.....I think I've got the perfect time to use it then.

Ing, would you be okay with me using it during the Hailing fight? OG Hyperdeath I mean?
    I'm not going to give you permission to, i'm going to ask you to. Do it. For the love of the Omnissiah, do it!

Also Igor, the shards of rock and crystal are from Tarasai's palm strike and are a result of the Aszendi's body of stone and crystal being shattered. He's in no danger and neither is Fenrir, unless he was standing directly behind.
    Dark Souls Remake in a Nutshell
    Don't mess with a Primarch

Sometimes I make avatars too. Shoot me a PM if interested.

11. - Top - End - #431
    Ogre in the Playground

When Starlight meets Hailing again, I'm almost tempted to have her quote GLaDOS. "Well, here we are again. It's always such a pleasure. Remember when you tried to kill me twice? Oh how we laughed and laughed. Except I wasn't laughing. Under the circumstances, I've been shockingly nice."
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

12. - Top - End - #432
    Ogre in the Playground

So ... what does Flowey Cosplay look like, anyway?

EDIT: Man, Starlight really needs some TLC after this arc....

EDIT 2: Posting the lyrics of an aria for Starlight to sing later, don't mind me.

Spoiler: Determined to the End
    Show
    There's nothing left to fear,
    My work is never done.
    I'm barely even here,
    Fell down when I've just begun.

Yet I'll stay determined!
    Yes, I'll stay determined!
    And I'll stay determined
    To the end.

No flowers for my soul.
    My happy days are lost.
    Yet all the lives I stole,
    Weren't enough for the final cost.

Yet I stayed determined.
    Yes, I stayed determined.
    And I'll stay determined
    To the end.

Am I fading away again?
    Will this darkness stay?

They cannot hear my voice,
    Destroyed by my mistake.
    Can I live with my choice?
    Or will I finally give up and break?

No, I'll stay determined,
    Yes I'll stay determined,
    And I'll stay determined
    To the end.
    Last edited by Hawkflight; 2017-02-24 at 01:48 AM.
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

13. - Top - End - #433
    Titan in the Playground

I'll just drop this big picture of various pictures of my characters and such which include the flowey cosplay (upper right corner) which I intended to show at some earlier point because I'm lazy:
    Spoiler: big picture
    Show

also includes what various Talsaigan fusions look like.

14. - Top - End - #434
    Titan in the Playground

That actually an impressive art in OOtsish way.

------
    My previouse Avater

15. - Top - End - #435
    Ogre in the Playground

Yeah, that is pretty awesome.

Though, shouldn't Flowey!23's hair be yellow?
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

16. - Top - End - #436
    Titan in the Playground

Thanks, but there are people better than me- just check the avatarist thread in arts and crafts.

as for the blonde flowey 23 thing......uh...probably maybe, but I'm too lazy to change it. that and I imagine 23 would feel weird about dying her hair blonde? It would remind her of Android 18.

17. - Top - End - #437

I've been meaning to do artwork of Lord Apfel and Emperor Hailing for a bit, actually, I just keep forgetting.

And Hawkflight, the message should be for 23 only.

18. - Top - End - #438
    Ogre in the Playground

Shoosh, no, I didn't steal that speech from a certain popular video game because it's really cool and 4 AM is too late to be making up my own speeches. That's not what happened. Got it, punk? >_>
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

19. - Top - End - #439
    Titan in the Playground

Raziere-
    would you be okm if Zorbab has sent Captain Cup to hunt for the supposed allies of Apfel?
    He assume, that Apfel has reason to avert Blizzan's attention from Talsagia- and even if it's just becuase he care for the civilians- atracting the battle there, would make Apfel more careful and hesitated- and give Blizzan more chance to win him.

And on the way, give more dudes for the RA to fight..

just an idea.

And Blizzan is a great villian
    Last edited by igordragonian; 2017-02-26 at 04:08 PM.

------
    My previouse Avater

20. - Top - End - #440
    Ogre in the Playground

Then two sword beams forming an X appear coming towards you diagonally.
    I'm assuming this means diagonally from above.
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

21. - Top - End - #441
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by igordragonian View Post
    Raziere-
    would you be okm if Zorbab has sent Captain Cup to hunt for the supposed allies of Apfel?
    He assume, that Apfel has reason to avert Blizzan's attention from Talsagia- and even if it's just becuase he care for the civilians- atracting the battle there, would make Apfel more careful and hesitated- and give Blizzan more chance to win him.

And on the way, give more dudes for the RA to fight..

just an idea.

And Blizzan is a great villian
    Thanks. Blizzan is kind of blend of Khornate stuff, but also of an idea I had about an anime villain I've had for a long time, which is "how far would a martial artist truly go for a good fight? would they start entire battles? entire WARS just for a good fight? how horrific would it be if someone who took that urge to its craziest, bloodiest extreme?"

and sure, why not, you can participate if you want. I've got no specific plans and I'm trying to keep this to "make it up as I go along" levels.

22. - Top - End - #442
    Titan in the Playground

OK.

Spoiler: super spoiler
    Show

Well Goku is the worst of this kind of villain. He doesn't even looks like he feeling guilt for bringing destruction of whole universes...

------
    My previouse Avater

23. - Top - End - #443
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by igordragonian View Post
    OK.

Spoiler: super spoiler
    Show

Well Goku is the worst of this kind of villain. He doesn't even looks like he feeling guilt for bringing destruction of whole universes...
    Spoiler: Super Spoiler
    Show
    Well yeah, I'm not gonna lie:
    The Androids reactions to this arc would be to basically time travel straight there and kill Goku before he can start it then figure out how to kill Zeno next, judging by Zeno's social darwinistic attitude about it all. Its kind of the thing that really would tip them over to "Ok, Oxyribo had a point about the gods and the Trombone Cultists are the one eyed men in the land of the blind. Time to figure out how to rebel without destroying everything."

That Saiyans for ya: don't care how much is destroyed as long as they have fun fighting. Ironically, Vegeta has gotten better about this over time.
    Last edited by Lord Raziere; 2017-02-27 at 09:10 AM.

24. - Top - End - #444
    Titan in the Playground

Show
    Well yeah, I'm not gonna lie:
    The Androids reactions to this arc would be to basically time travel straight there and kill Goku before he can start it then figure out how to kill Zeno next, judging by Zeno's social darwinistic attitude about it all. Its kind of the thing that really would tip them over to "Ok, Oxyribo had a point about the gods and the Trombone Cultists are the one eyed men in the land of the blind. Time to figure out how to rebel without destroying everything."

That Saiyans for ya: don't care how much is destroyed as long as they have fun fighting. Ironically, Vegeta has gotten better about this over time.
    Show

Yeah. Actually, Vegeta is more a tsundere guy, than actualy a mean guy. He stay around his wife, when she needs him.. just for example. He has basic sense of responsibility- I think more than he has scared that Beerus will kill HIM, he scared that Beerus, would destroy earth on whim alongside the dragon balls..
    but Goku don't give a ksu.
    It's make Goku epic- but an epic acehole.

Also.. by the smug grins of Whis, I believe, that sometime at the future, there would be a war against the angels...
    and because the power level of the battle has to move forward.

------
    My previouse Avater

25. - Top - End - #445
    Ogre in the Playground

BTW, neither Tigra nor Masala are in the character list in the OP.
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

26. - Top - End - #446

I can fix that, can you link their sheets please?

27. - Top - End - #447
    Ogre in the Playground

I don't have them. I ... was kinda hoping you did. ^^;;
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

28. - Top - End - #448

Found Masala's sheet digging through the previous OOC thread, attached to OP. Couldn't find Tigra's though.

29. - Top - End - #449
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor Ing View Post
    I can fix that, can you link their sheets please?
    ....I think it'll be easier to make a new one for me, because I didn't have any idea what Masala's capabilities would be when I first made her, so now I have a better idea of her fighting style and such. Don't worry, its all going to be stuff based on feats she has already done:

Masala
    Spoiler
    Show

Height: 4’5
    Weight: 125 pounds
    Species: Majin
    Station: Precocious Child

Description:
    Spoiler
    Show

She is a turquoise majin with wide eyes with green irises and white sclera, petite stature and head-tentacles shaped into a cute shoulder-length pigtails hairstyle. She wears an t-shirt and worn tan pants with sandals from a shopping mall.

Personality:
    Spoiler
    Show

She has a certain innocence about her that makes her curious and investigative. While she can be silly and moody like any child, she is also smarter than most people expect, much like any other child. She has however acquired her mother’s snarky attitude by imitation.

History:
    Spoiler
    Show

In this timeline, Majin Buu lives in peace with humanity thanks to Android 22. She and 23 are given Masala by Buu as a child to raise in thanks. So for thirteen years, the two Androids learn to be a family, taking care of and raising a Majin- an incredibly silly and wild child being a challenge even for them. She would constantly adventure outwards and be attacked, if not powerful wild animals, then by humans who still hated Buu for what he did to them. Of course 23 constantly protected her from danger until others learned to keep away, and thus kept Masala innocent and un-traumatized, but developing a heroic view of her mothers as a result.

23 of course, became annoyed with this and eventually began teaching Masala how to survive by herself in this world, teaching her the basics of flight, ki-blasting, fighting-especially the DODGE! part- but of course, Masala never learned ki-sensing or ki-suppression as her Android mothers have no idea how to do those ki techniques. She however got by just fine in the rebuilding ruins of Earth.

However one day, The Time Breakers came through the rift, their forces intent on conquering the Earth in this timeline. Android 22 and 23 had to spring to the defense, but couldn’t leave Masala unattended, but humans still had a lot of hate and distrust of Majins, while many of the Majins were already joining the defense, leaving it hard to know what to do with her. So 23 decided to knock Masala out then leave her far away from civilization where this new threat was unlikely to reach her. When Masala woke up, she was confused as to where her mothers gone and flew around searching for them.

Little did she know that 22 and 23 of this timeline had perished fighting the Time Breakers.

So Masala’s searches- and finds 23’s carved statue with her message to 22 carved into the base. She recognizes it as a message of her mother and figured: if the enemies they were fighting were called Time-Breakers, and 23 was stuck in the past, then obviously the Time Breakers must have sent them both into the past! Problem, how to get to the past? Oddly enough, she finds a time machine nearby, unbeknownst to her left by a Time Patroller sent to fight the Time Breakers invading Earth. So she hops into the time machine in curiosity and uses it to scan the message left by 23 then take her to that time, or at least as near as it can get, and thus the Time Machine fades away to soon arrives in this timeline, Masala unaware of her parents true fate and thinking that 23 and 22 she finds here are hers.

Story So Far:
    Spoiler
    Show
    She destroyed a time machine upon landing.

Fought various villains, redeemed Fenrir, and help found the Budokai

Abilities:
    Spoiler
    Show

Base Power Level: 9000
    Majin Rage: 18,000

Flight:
    She can fly well.

Majin Body:
    Capable of stretching her body in all the ways Majins are known to do, as well as their incredible ability to either not get hurt or reconstitute themselves. She is talented at reshaping herself to add to her fighting style.
    -Extending Limbs
    -can split into many selves at the cost of PL
    -Can slip through any cracks
    -Use pig tails as weapons
    -channel electricity through her limbs
    -Absorbed Rabbit: has rabbit hearing and can run fast and kick harder as a result.

General Fighting Capability:
    She knows Cartoon Physics Style, and thus fights in a very silly, strange manner. Mostly because she has watched and been inspired by too many old-fashioned looney tunes style cartoons:
    -Dual-Wielding Scissors
    -Natural Referential Cosplayer (Knight, Superhero, Pirate)
    -Can wield ridiculously large hammers

Majin Wild Magic:
    can conjure things much like any majin. Anything else is probably a one time feat until she trains years to do it consistently.

Ki Blasts:
    Kamehameha
    Bang Bang!: basically a ki blast finger gun, much more rapid fire.

Other information:
    Spoiler
    Show

-that one weird weapon that one guy threw at her, thats kind of funny looking.

and just to get it out of the way:
    Spoiler: Yankar, Descendent of Yamcha
    Show

Name: Yankar
    Race: Human. Pure Human.

Personality:
    Completely serious and focused on his goal of proving that you can be a great fighter without any super forms. He is very much the fighting elitist, not accepting anything less than his best from himself. He fights solely for the enjoyment of fighting, seeking strong opponents to test and better himself against. He will outright look down on anyone who uses Super Forms, viewing them as shortcuts to power one is not yet ready to master.

Appearance:
    He has short black hair, black eyes, wears an orange gi with the symbol “OKAMI” on it with weight clothing underneath. He is strong but lean, and with many scars all across his body.

History:
    Yankar comes from Age 1000. He had no cybernetic enhancements, no super-saiyan blood, no alien heritage, no. He is the latest inheritor of Yamcha's Wolf Style School of Martial Arts. He has trained in martial arts for as long as he could remember, but his school was always considered the laughingstock of Earth. Krillin they said, was Earth's Mightiest Earthling in his time. Tien they said, held off Imperfect Cell. But what was Yamcha? A man who died to a Saibaman. What did anyone learn from his teachings?
    From this, the beginning of Yankar's fighting grew. He fought anyone who would question the validity of his school, he defeated any bully who mocked him, he sought to prove even as a child that his was a school that stood alongside the two for a reason, and that Yamcha was still a greater fighter than most of Earth at the time.

Then came the day when one mocked him and during the resulting fight, the kid turned Super-Saiyan and defeated him easily. The Super-Saiyan brat said:
    “Heh, you might defeat those scrubs easily, but against a super-saiyan like me, your still nothing. The true power will always be because of Super-Saiyans. It was Goku and Vegeta who saved Earth, not Yamcha! Your only human, and thus you will never catch up!”
    From that day forward, Yankar vowed to never lose ever again.

He saw what had caused the downfall of Yamcha in eyes of the public. The Super-Saiyans eclipsed them, overshadowed everyone with their yellow spiky hair. The people today, they ignored real training for the sake of powering up to Super-Saiyan and pummeling them to pieces. They forgot the real strength of martial artists. So he trained and trained and trained, obsessively, without stopping day in and day out. He trained harder than anyone around him. Training and fighting became his life and he infused all his determination into becoming the most powerful human he could possibly be for years.

He would soon participate in a tournament, and in the final round, he faced a super-saiyan, and with a trick he managed to kick the super-saiyan out of the ring and win. That confirmed to him that super-saiyans can be beaten. That it was not impossible. But it was not enough. He needed to prove that all of them could be beaten. That every human can be great, that he could beat any Super-Saiyan if he simply put his mind to it!

Then on his way home, a gang of super-saiyan fighters ambush him in an alley and beat him up and leave him with a warning:
    “win against a Super-Saiyan again and you won't like it.”
    Yankar's eyes narrowed and he made a decision.

With the money he got from various tournaments, he bought experimental training weights, new from Capsule Corporation that increased your power more than ever if you trained with them on. He put them on and at fight he could barely move in them, but over time as he trained he became stronger and faster until he could move normally, he trained ever harder and longer, he not only learned new moves, he innovated to make them better, he trained for days on end, his social life gone.

The next tournament he participated in as a teenager, he made it to the final round again and this time he tried his hardest, instead of ringing out he fought to knock his opponent out, until he stood victorious, beaten near half to death. But he won to everyone's shock and surprise. The first win was considered a fluke, a thing of luck that could happen to any Super-Saiyan if they got overconfident. But this second one could not be accepted.

Soon Yankar found his victory snatched away from him, as suddenly as adult Super-Saiyans came in and spoke to the judges. He didn't know what they said, but suddenly his victory was declared cheating, and the victory given to the super-saiyan who lost. He protested that he did not cheat, that he won against the Super-Saiyan fair and square. But it was no use, he was disqualified from the tournament, no one recognized his strength or the hard work he put into his fighting skill and suddenly a news story came out that he had been taking performance enhancing drugs made by capsule corp with doctored footage of him going to get the weights.

His anger simmered, but he knew he would have to be even stronger to beat them, to prove that. He walked away from the cities and the tournaments, and decided to train out in the wilderness. He would hunt, he would train in higher gravity, he would fight against various beasts, he would master techniques no one thought possible, anything to prove that pure humans could be as strong as any Super-Saiyan! Anything! He would fight any foe! Overcome any challenge! Do anything to prove that he could beat anyone without needing Super-Form! ANYTHING!

Then he got sucked into a rift dropped a few hundred years in the past. He doesn't find it particularly distressing and considers it just another part of his training.

Story So Far:

Powers:
    PL With Weights: 40,000
    PL Without Weights/Base PL: Planet Annihilator Level

Martial Genius:
    Yankar through hard won skill and effort has trained and honed himself to the point where his martial arts skills are impeccable. There is little if any weaknesses in how he fights, he analyzes his foes styles at a glance, its hard to catch him off guard and even when you do he is good at improvising and turning the fight around even when he is in trouble. He practically lives and breathes fighting, and there is little chance of beating him in a straight fight. But even if you start pulling something unfair, this just means he considers it a challenge that he must happily overcome and will not be deterred.

Favored Foe, Super Saiyans:
    He has a particularly knowledgeable grasp of super saiyans, how they think and all the downsides and problems of super saiyan forms and how to exploit them both physically and psychologically. Combined with his Martial Genius, and he can improvise and expand this knowledge to apply it to all other Super Forms.

Overspecialized Skills:
    All his martial training comes at a price. He has little social skills, nor is he particularly knowledgeable in any book smarts. The true way beat him is to not fight him, for he fails at anything outside of fighting.

Technique Mimicry:
    His martial skill is so great that he can copy techniques that he has only ever seen once, allowing him to adapt on the fly.

Flight:
    Self Explanatory.

Ki Sensing and Suppression:
    He is good at these.

Triple Destructo-Disc:
    Can create three destructs-discs at once and throw them in rapid succession

Double Special Beam Cannon:
    Fires off a Special Beam Cannon, then fires off a second one with his other hand where he predicts you’ll dodge to.

Rapid Dodonpa:
    Can rapid fire Dodonpa beams like a six shooter.

Big Bang Kamehameha:
    Is one of the few to master this technique without fusion.

Spirit Ball Hell:
    Yankar has made great improvements to the Spirit Ball. He can create multiple ones at a time and control them all with precision and grace, or create just one and control it with his mind needing any focus so he can attack in melee at the same time

Super Wolf Fang Fist:
    Yankar has taken his ancestors signature move and upgraded it to far greater potential in his honor. When it is performed, a giant totem wolf spirit appears and strikes as apart of this powerful blow, penetrating through anything in a single powerful punch.

Final Flash 360:
    Charge up and fires the Final Flash while flying around his opponent in a circle. Incredibly destructive with lots of collateral damage to the surrounding environment and probably to planets in other solar systems as well. His ultimate attack, not one to be used lightly.

Other:
    Wears Super-Weights that are many times heavier than any other weights. It is possible that he is one of the only people in the entire Universe who can even lift them.

He also possesses a capsule for a spaceship that allows him to train at ridiculously high gravity.

30. - Top - End - #450

Done and done. Leaves only Tigra's unaccounted for.