New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 30 of 50 FirstFirst ... 5202122232425262728293031323334353637383940 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #871
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Default Re: Heart soul and memory 3 (Revenge of the Past)

"I thought C's were good..." Emma said with a frown.

2. - Top - End - #872
    Colossus in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by The TechnoGnome View Post
    "I thought C's were good..." Emma said with a frown.
    C's are about average. Ophelia remarks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deme View Post
    One day, we must all have our characters butchered by romhacks face our ends.

Won as Good Mayans on a science victory GMR 4. Won as Sweden on a science victory GMR 7. Won as Desert England on a concession victory GMR 8 Lost as Poland in GMR 3. Lost as Japan in GMR 5, Surrendered as Korea in GMR 10. Surrendered as Bad Maya in GMR 11, Lost as Shoshone in GMR 13.

3. - Top - End - #873
    Ogre in the Playground

GreenSorcererElf

Quote Originally Posted by Illven View Post
    I don't think we're dumb.... But we probably do have a tendency to coast on Athena and Sam. Ophelia remarks.
    Tachi tilts his head. "That seems fair. Though neither one of them let's me coast that much."
    Quote Originally Posted by Zevox View Post
    "Probably a little," Alice said with another shrug. "I mean, I get mostly Ds and some Cs and all."
    Tachi smiles impishly. "Solid Bs myself. I get the occasional A, when I haven't annoyed Mrs Weil too much."
    C's are about average. Ophelia remarks.
    Tachi nods. "Indeed. I think it translates to about a 79-69 percent total. As long as you're above a D most teachers and parents are okay."
    Last edited by Meriss; 2017-12-17 at 10:43 AM.

4. - Top - End - #874

Episode 6 scene 6

That's when you hear snippets of conversations. Something about Ophelia joining something new. A new club or something?

How are you going to get more information?

Spoiler: Unopposed
    Show

Allure =d5 Just talk sweetly. +1 VP with Ophelia.

Skill =d8 You have sources. +3 VP with Ophelia.

Conflict =d6 Make someone talk. +2 VP with Ophelia

Luck =d8 Overhear the right thing at the right time. +3 VP with Ophelia.

Won as Good Mayans on a science victory GMR 4. Won as Sweden on a science victory GMR 7. Won as Desert England on a concession victory GMR 8 Lost as Poland in GMR 3. Lost as Japan in GMR 5, Surrendered as Korea in GMR 10. Surrendered as Bad Maya in GMR 11, Lost as Shoshone in GMR 13.

5. - Top - End - #875
    Titan in the Playground

Athena takes her punishment quietly, and returns to her quiet, studious self.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Luck BUT Skill (+1, Non-Sequitter, -1)
    Honor Student (+2), Contingency Plan
    Last edited by Esprit15; 2017-12-22 at 01:04 AM.
    Awesome avatar by Cuthalion

Spoiler: Old Avatars
    Show

By Ceika, Ceika, Linklel (Except for one that appears to be lost to time)

6. - Top - End - #876
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

"What's going on with Ophelia?" Emma asks, butting into the conversation as sweetly as she knew how.

Spoiler: Roll
    Show
    Straight Allure, no mods

7. - Top - End - #877
    Ogre in the Playground

GreenSorcererElf

Tachi

Tachi tousles his hair and unbuttons his shirt. He leans over Emma's shoulder. "Indeed folks, dish, dish. What's happening?"

Spoiler
    Show

Allure: Strong Roll +1; Shameless +2; Temptation +2; Total: +5
    +1 if Soldier of Sin activates
    Faustian pact on Emma

8. - Top - End - #878
    Titan in the Playground

Alice slid up next to her sometimes-girlfriend Lissa, knowing the girl would appreciate the revealing top she was wearing today - and suspecting that the she might know something about the rumors Alice had started hearing about Ophelia, since she was one of the more social of Alice's friends (which was saying something). "Heeey Lissa," she said, leaning forward to let the other girl enjoy the view. "So, have you been hearing weird things about some new club popping up too?"

Spoiler: OOC/Roll
    Show
    Weak Skill -1, Easily Forgiven auto-success.
    Toph Pony avatar by Dirtytabs. Thanks!

"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty, I read them openly. When I became a man, I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." -C.S. Lewis

9. - Top - End - #879
    Titan in the Playground

As Samantha makes her way around the library, gathering information for her project (just because she knew she had a partner who could pull their weight for once didn't mean she herself could slack off), she made idle conversation with some of the others in the library that she knew were in various clubs, and had friends in other clubs. A question for a teacher passing through (who happened to be involved in a couple clubs), a clarifying question with the librarian (who watched over a couple clubs that held meetings in the library), recalling some of the things she knew Ophelia disliked or the people she found intolerable, and Sam was able to cross one club after another off the list of possible clubs Ophelia had joined, until there was only one answer remaining. Certainly a roundabout way to get to the information, but certainly effective.

Spoiler: OoC
    Show
    Skill. Strong roll 1+Connections 2+School Queen 2+Honor Student 2=+7. By knowing all the clubs, knowing which ones she would like the concept of, which ones have people in them she can't stand, and which ones various teachers/students can confirm she hasn't joined, I can narrow the list down to a single club without ever being told she's in a particular one. Logical deduction for Honor Student bonus.

Currently Recruiting WW/Mafia: Logic's Deathloop Mafia and Cazero's Graduates Of Hope's Peak - Danganronpa Mafia

Quote Originally Posted by Xumtiil View Post
    An Abattoir Vecna, if you will.
    My Homebrew

10. - Top - End - #880

"What's going on with Ophelia?" Emma asks, butting into the conversation as sweetly as she knew how.

Spoiler: Roll
    Show
    Straight Allure, no mods
    "Scram creep." One of the cheerleaders replies a succubus blooded girl named Jasmine. She's real pretty.

Quote Originally Posted by Meriss View Post
    Tachi

Tachi tousles his hair and unbuttons his shirt. He leans over Emma's shoulder. "Indeed folks, dish, dish. What's happening?"

Spoiler
    Show

Allure: Strong Roll +1; Shameless +2; Temptation +2; Total: +5
    +1 if Soldier of Sin activates
    Faustian pact on Emma
    "Oh, well you know. We were just discussing how to haze the newbie, you know typical club stuff, Tachi." She replies practically bowling over Emma chest first to get closer to you. "You have any ideas for really getting under Ophelia's skin. Like good natured skin, not anything really bad."

Quote Originally Posted by Esprit15 View Post
    Athena takes her punishment quietly, and returns to her quiet, studious self.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Luck BUT Skill (+1, Non-Sequitter, -1)
    Honor Student (+2), Contingency Plan
    Unfortunately, Athena's quiet self, means no one really talks to her. (Feel free to join a group of Emma, and Tachi, or Alice, or Sam of your choosing)

Alice slid up next to her sometimes-girlfriend Lissa, knowing the girl would appreciate the revealing top she was wearing today - and suspecting that the she might know something about the rumors Alice had started hearing about Ophelia, since she was one of the more social of Alice's friends (which was saying something). "Heeey Lissa," she said, leaning forward to let the other girl enjoy the view. "So, have you been hearing weird things about some new club popping up too?"

Spoiler: OOC/Roll
    Show
    Weak Skill -1, Easily Forgiven auto-success.
    "All I heard, was that the cheerleaders apparently decided to recruit Ophelia. Which is kinda strange, doesn't seem the type for it... But I guess she's pretty enough." Lissa comments.

Quote Originally Posted by AvatarVecna View Post
    As Samantha makes her way around the library, gathering information for her project (just because she knew she had a partner who could pull their weight for once didn't mean she herself could slack off), she made idle conversation with some of the others in the library that she knew were in various clubs, and had friends in other clubs. A question for a teacher passing through (who happened to be involved in a couple clubs), a clarifying question with the librarian (who watched over a couple clubs that held meetings in the library), recalling some of the things she knew Ophelia disliked or the people she found intolerable, and Sam was able to cross one club after another off the list of possible clubs Ophelia had joined, until there was only one answer remaining. Certainly a roundabout way to get to the information, but certainly effective.

Spoiler: OoC
    Show
    Skill. Strong roll 1+Connections 2+School Queen 2+Honor Student 2=+7. By knowing all the clubs, knowing which ones she would like the concept of, which ones have people in them she can't stand, and which ones various teachers/students can confirm she hasn't joined, I can narrow the list down to a single club without ever being told she's in a particular one. Logical deduction for Honor Student bonus.
    Based on what you heard. Ophelia joined the cheerleading club... Which is really strange, you'd think she'd have mentioned it, or at least you would have seen her uniform while disabling traps...

What do you do?
    Last edited by Illven; 2017-12-29 at 12:49 AM.

11. - Top - End - #881
    Titan in the Playground

”Is she nimble and flexible enough? Her magic has suggests an ability to augment strength,” Athena says in response to Jasmine, though not looking up from her copy of Portrait of Markov. “Does that ability also extend to granting her unnatural grace and mobility as well? And why the secrecy around her joining?”

Show

12. - Top - End - #882

”Is she nimble and flexible enough? Her magic has suggests an ability to augment strength,” Athena says in response to Jasmine, though not looking up from her copy of Portrait of Markov. “Does that ability also extend to granting her unnatural grace and mobility as well? And why the secrecy around her joining?”
    "Eh, she's like the most popular girl in school. If she's not flexible enough we'll make her. And what do you mean secrecy?" Jasmine replies confused.

13. - Top - End - #883
    Titan in the Playground

"Eh, she's like the most popular girl in school. If she's not flexible enough we'll make her. And what do you mean secrecy?" Jasmine replies confused.
    ”Ah, so you are not merit based. I guess that should have been obvious. As for secrecy, she hasn’t mentioned it to anyone. While I suppose that would be a better question for her, perhaps you might be able to offer insight?”

Show

14. - Top - End - #884

”Ah, so you are not merit based. I guess that should have been obvious. As for secrecy, she hasn’t mentioned it to anyone. While I suppose that would be a better question for her, perhaps you might be able to offer insight?”
    "No I don't know why she wouldn't tell you. You'd think it'd be something she mentioned...." Jasmine remarks.

15. - Top - End - #885
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

"I'm not a creep..." Emma said in a hurt tone, though her objection gets drowned out by being effectively pinned in her chair between Jasmine in the front and Tachi behind.
    Last edited by The TechnoGnome; 2017-12-29 at 03:24 AM.

16. - Top - End - #886
    Titan in the Playground

”Hm. Disappointing.” Without so much as noting her page number, Athena gets up and goes to find Ophelia.

Show

17. - Top - End - #887

"I'm not a creep..." Emma said in a hurt tone, though her objection gets drowned out by being effectively pinned in her chair between Jasmine in the front and Tachi behind.
    "Says the girl not making any effort to escape my breasts?" Jasmine replies pulling back although with a quirked eyebrow then an appearance of real annoyance.

”Hm. Disappointing.” Without so much as noting her page number, Athena gets up and goes to find Ophelia.
    Give me a skill check DC 6

18. - Top - End - #888
    Titan in the Playground

"All I heard, was that the cheerleaders apparently decided to recruit Ophelia. Which is kinda strange, doesn't seem the type for it... But I guess she's pretty enough." Lissa comments.
    "Really?" Alice said, surprised. "That is a little weird, yeah, I don't think she's ever said anything about wanting to join them. ...she would look really hot in one of those uniforms, though," she commented with a grin.

"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty, I read them openly. When I became a man, I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." -C.S. Lewis

19. - Top - End - #889

"Really?" Alice said, surprised. "That is a little weird, yeah, I don't think she's ever said anything about wanting to join them. ...she would look really hot in one of those uniforms, though," she commented with a grin.
    Lissa blushes as she clearly considers Ophelia in one of the outfits.

"But still, everyone seems so sure.... Think more then one Ophelia goes to this school?"

20. - Top - End - #890

You manage to find an Ophelia at the library on the second floor pouring over books.

What do you do?

21. - Top - End - #891
    Titan in the Playground

Lissa blushes as she clearly considers Ophelia in one of the outfits.

"But still, everyone seems so sure.... Think more then one Ophelia goes to this school?"
    Alice's grin got wider at Lissa's blush. She liked making people blush in general, and Lissa more than most - especially when it was at another girl, given Lissa hadn't even thought she was into that when they'd met.

In response to what she'd said though, Alice replied, "Well, I guess there could be, but who'd mix them up? I mean, Ophelia's pretty popular, and, you know, there's the whole sorceress thing. I doubt anyone would mistake her for a random girl who happens to have the same name."

Unable to resist, she leaned in to add in a teasing whisper, "You know, I never joined the cheerleaders since, well, clumsy - but I do have a hot cheerleader cosplay outfit I don't think I've ever shown you..."

22. - Top - End - #892

Alice's grin got wider at Lissa's blush. She liked making people blush in general, and Lissa more than most - especially when it was at another girl, given Lissa hadn't even thought she was into that when they'd met.

In response to what she'd said though, Alice replied, "Well, I guess there could be, but who'd mix them up? I mean, Ophelia's pretty popular, and, you know, there's the whole sorceress thing. I doubt anyone would mistake her for a random girl who happens to have the same name."

Unable to resist, she leaned in to add in a teasing whisper, "You know, I never joined the cheerleaders since, well, clumsy - but I do have a hot cheerleader cosplay outfit I don't think I've ever shown you..."
    Lissa lets out a whimper as she tries hiding her blush behind a book. "Stop it!" She pleaded.

23. - Top - End - #893
    Titan in the Playground

Lissa lets out a whimper as she tries hiding her blush behind a book. "Stop it!" She pleaded.
    Alice giggled quietly. "Wellll, okay, if you're sure - but you know you could see it whenever, if you wanted to come over after school," she had to offer.

24. - Top - End - #894

Alice giggled quietly. "Wellll, okay, if you're sure - but you know you could see it whenever, if you wanted to come over after school," she had to offer.
    Lissa her lips completely tight, nods eagerly.

25. - Top - End - #895
    Titan in the Playground

You manage to find an Ophelia at the library on the second floor pouring over books.

What do you do?
    Athena smiles a wide (for her) smile, and peaks over Ophelia’s shoulder. ”Didn’t expect to see you in the library. Studying for something?” the girl asks softly.

Show

26. - Top - End - #896
    Titan in the Playground

Lissa her lips completely tight, nods eagerly.
    Alice suppressed a giggle, smiling happily and winking at Lissa as she backed away a bit. Well, she knew what she was doing after school now.

"Sooo.... Ophelia with the cheerleaders, huh? I wonder why she hasn't said anything about it? She's usually really open about stuff with her friends, and it's not like any of us don't like cheerleaders or something," Alice comments, getting back to what they'd been talking about so Lissa could be a little less embarrassed.

27. - Top - End - #897

Athena smiles a wide (for her) smile, and peaks over Ophelia’s shoulder. ”Didn’t expect to see you in the library. Studying for something?” the girl asks softly.
    Yeah, I want to do good on the project, you know? Ophelia remarks.

Alice suppressed a giggle, smiling happily and winking at Lissa as she backed away a bit. Well, she knew what she was doing after school now.

"Sooo.... Ophelia with the cheerleaders, huh? I wonder why she hasn't said anything about it? She's usually really open about stuff with her friends, and it's not like any of us don't like cheerleaders or something," Alice comments, getting back to what they'd been talking about so Lissa could be a little less embarrassed.
    "You mean that girl nerd you hang with doesn't hate them?" Lissa remarks.

28. - Top - End - #898
    Titan in the Playground

"You mean that girl nerd you hang with doesn't hate them?" Lissa remarks.
    "Who?" Alice asked, her mind taking a moment to catch up to what Lissa meant - partially because she was still thinking of ways to tease her after school. "Oh, you mean Athena? ...I don't know, actually, I don't think she's ever said anything about them. Though I do kind of tune her out half the time she says stuff, honestly. I mean, I don't know what half the stuff she talks about is, so..." she shrugged.

29. - Top - End - #899

"Who?" Alice asked, her mind taking a moment to catch up to what Lissa meant - partially because she was still thinking of ways to tease her after school. "Oh, you mean Athena? ...I don't know, actually, I don't think she's ever said anything about them. Though I do kind of tune her out half the time she says stuff, honestly. I mean, I don't know what half the stuff she talks about is, so..." she shrugged.
    "Maybe Athena hates them, and that's why Ophelia didn't mention it." Lissa remarked.

30. - Top - End - #900
    Titan in the Playground

”Good! Glad to see you becoming more studious,” Athena says, a little cheer in her voice. “Anything new going on with you?” she asks, taking a seat across from Ophelia and taking out her own book again.

Show