New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 50 of 51 FirstFirst ... 25404142434445464748495051 LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,500 of 1501
  1. - Top - End - #1471
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Dragon Ball in the Playground OOC V: It's Hailing for Christmas

Oh. Ok. Is she Arcosian?
    Thanks for the OOTSkage of OOTS art, Lord Raziere.

------
    My previouse Avater

Bazzilion legions of thanks to his highness Emperor Ing for the awesome avatar!

Who want to join some freeform Naruto Rp?
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...ound-ITP-OOC-1

2. - Top - End - #1472
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by igordragonian View Post
    Oh. Ok. Is she Arcosian?
    No, she is Brenchite.

also we never decided on that name for next thread.

we got:
    DBitp OOC VI: Fricking Why?
    DBitp OOC VI: Yes, we're still going
    OOC VI: The Asylum for Omnipotent Nutcases
    I'm also on discord as "raziere".

3. - Top - End - #1473
    Titan in the Playground

Brenchite? Like the daughter of Raditz and Launch fanfic of Masako?

I like the Asylum one

------
    My previouse Avater

4. - Top - End - #1474
    Titan in the Playground

Brenchite? Like the daughter of Raditz and Launch fanfic of Masako?

I like the Asylum one
    No.

Brenchite is Jeice's race:
    Spoiler: This guy
    Show

The difference is that she's blue.

5. - Top - End - #1475
    Titan in the Playground

Hmmm.. Ok. I don't how I have missed her.
    Maybe I should reread it all

------
    My previouse Avater

6. - Top - End - #1476
    Titan in the Playground

I think I also hage missed Kalzin exposition

------
    My previouse Avater

7. - Top - End - #1477
    Titan in the Playground

I think I also hage missed Kalzin exposition
    I would not be surprised at that.

Grey Ant is from the future Kalzin that is going to be antagonist of the later arc involving Deglargo Industries. since she is an emotionless weapon designed to do nothing but follow orders, she isn't very talkative about that, and Orkomajin 45 -another character from that future arc- didn't really do a good job of explaining it. but basically the whole purpose of those two is to make sure there is some reason or motivation for characters to find Kalzin for that second arc.

8. - Top - End - #1478
    Titan in the Playground

looks like we'll be going with the Asylum one then

also, for Christmas, this:
    Spoiler: An Unkillable Christmas
    Show

One day The Unkillables gathered together on Earth, confused as to what this "Christmas" thing was all about. The Scrooge that was Deglargo had purged Christmas and its meaning from their minds during their creation so as to make sure they would not have hope. But Masala told them of Christmas and how its celebrated, and now they come to figure what is Christmas and how they will celebrate it:
    Red Mantis being the leader says
    "As far as I can tell, Christmas is about the giving, acts of kindness and selflessness. The ultimate example being Santa Claus. Now as ultra-powerful beings of cybernetic and bio-engineering, we should show the spirit of Christmas by celebrating it and showing everyone that we care so that no one will be afraid of us."
    "I have an idea! We can have a Santa Competition! We can compete to see who is the best Santa of them all!"
    They all agree with this.
    "....But how? It only comes once a year, how would we compete to be Santa? Unless we all started at different parts of the globe and and competed to see who would deliver the most presents."
    "I have an idea!"
    A few minutes later Masala set up weird green dragon balls with red stars.
    "I have now made the Christmas Dragon Balls! They only work on Christmas. With these we can reset this day multiple times so that each of you can take a turn being Santa!"
    "HO HO HO! MERRRRRRY CHRISTMAS!" says Santa Shenron in greeting.
    "Great! Lets do it!"

Attempt One: Red Mantis
    "Uh guys....I'm having second thoughts about this..."
    He says as he takes the reins of the sleigh, careful of his mantis scythes.
    "don't worry about it, just try your best!"
    "Okay....onward Donner, Blitzen whats your face, everyone else, Rudolph! Lets go and ....be a super delivery person???"
    He tries to pull the reins to signal them to go and ends up cutting them loose accidentally with this mantis scythes, causing all the reindeer to scatter to the four winds.
    "NO! come back here!"
    He takes off, causing the sleigh to rock forward and launch the presents like a catapult, sending them off into space. Red Mantis spends the rest of the day chasing the reindeer while the presents burn up in the sun.

ZERO PRESENTS DELIVERED.

Attempt Two: Black Scorpion
    Scorpion gets on the sleigh.
    "With my new hands, I'll show you how its done!"
    He takes off successfully flying to the first house he sees. Landing on the rooftop, he looks at the chimney. How was it supposed to fit him? But he didn't have a lot of time. He had only twenty four hours to do this, and billions of people to deliver it to. By his timetable he should be houses away by now. No choice but to do it as fast as he could! He jumps down the chimney, destroying it with his bulk and landing in a heap of rubble that used to be the fireplace. Then puts the presents under the three only for the family to be woken up, the father angry
    "what the hell!? you destroyed my fireplace! what the hell is wrong with you!"
    "I'm Santa see? I'm here to deliver presents."
    "your the worst santa ever! now I have to repair all this!"
    "WORST SANTA!? NOOOOOOO! I have to work extra hard to make up for this failure!"
    He then proceeds to panic, and begin charging through house after house smashing down walls
    yelling
    "MERRY CHRISTMAS I'M SANTA SCORPION, HERES YOUR PRESENTS BYE!"
    often throwing the wrong ones in then crashing through the next home. This continues throughout the day until Black Scorpion only manages to get through all of Europe with most of his presents misdelivered.

FIVE PRESENTS DELIVERED.

Attempt Three: Orange Wasp
    "Your both incompetent at this. I will win, by shapeshifting into Santa Claus! I believe I have an accurate depiction of this mythological figure to work with thanks to Jade's assistance."
    He then turns into Futurama's robotic santa with Pages becoming a helper elf., and proceeds to go around shooting everybody while yelling "MERRY X-MAS!" and singing
    "You better not breathe
    you better not move/
    your better off dead
    I'm telling you dude/
    Santa Claus is gunning you dooooown!"

Pages says "I don't think this is how it works, father..."
    "Who are you talking about? ITS ME! SANTA CLAUS! THERE IS NO ONE ELSE!"
    "Oh no, he gotten too into the role! He's forgotten he was anyone else!"
    The rest of the day consists of Red Mantis stopping Orange Wasp and beating him back to his senses to save everyone else.

ZERO PRESENTS DELIVERED.

Attempt Four: Grey Spider
    "I shall succeed where all others have failed."
    She takes off in the sleigh, no strange hijinks happening whatsoever. They wait, nothing eventful occurring. She gets back, silently, not speaking of what she did. Christmas morning, the newspapers has the headline:
    "PEOPLE ACROSS GLOBE MYSTERIOUSLY DEAD FROM POISON-LACED COAL IN STOCKINGS."
    They all look at her.
    "...What? I'm an assassin, what did you expect?"
    "I'm not counting that, pretty sure that isn't in the spirit of Christmas?"

ALL PRESENTS....DELIVERED?

Attempt Five: White Butterfly
    "Alright! My time to shine! Watch me give the best freaking christmas to everyone!"
    "well she is taught to be supportive, so perhaps she'll be better at this and give everyone the best presents."
    "I do know what the best present is! ITS THE TRUTH!"
    She then set up a super-loud speaker and begins shouting to all the world in a rant:
    "THE TRUTH IS THAT CHRISTMAS HAS BECOME COMMERCIALIZED, CONSUMERIST SHADOW OF ITS FORMER SELF! CONSTANTLY GROWING OUT OF CONTROL EATING UP THE OTHER HOLIDAYS AND MAKING PEOPLE THINK OTHER CELEBRATIONS ARE SECOND FIDDLE! WE SHOULD BE CELEBRATING CHRISTMAS NOT TO RECEIVE BUT TO GIVE! TO REMEMBER TO GIVE ALL YEAR ROUND AND NOT JUST ON A SPECIAL DAY! ITS NOT A DAY TO BE ESPECIALLY NICE, BUT A DAY TO REMIND US ALL TO BE KIND ALL THE TIME...."
    This continues all day and keeps everyone awake and irritable until the morning comes and everyone yells at her to shut up,

ZERO PRESENTS DELIVERED.

Attempt Six: Yellow Queen
    She stands says, wearing two candy-cane-claw gauntlets
    "What foolishness. I shall be the Claws of Santa and deliver all the presents, not just to the world, but all the universe."
    "Wait, but how?"
    "I shall produce an near endless number off Yellow Princesses in the hyperbolic time chamber, one to deliver a present for each person in the universe. they shall each research a present and deliver it themselves, and all shall enjoy them."
    "don'cha think thats going a little overboard?"
    "Nonsense."
    She then goes in, proceeds to spawn an endless number of Princesses who all research up their targets and go forth in a swarm carrying their presents all across the universe. Everyone sees the endless swarm of bio-androids coming for them and run in fear while the Princesses desperately try to catch up to deliver the presents, the bio-android apocalypse seemingly going into motion over delivering presents, the Princesses doing everything in their power to carry out their mission, breaking through walls, knocking people out who won't accept them and putting them in their hands by the time they are done all of civilization across the universe is in ruins from people assuming that this was invasion and fighting them tooth and nail, only to discover that they had all been delivered checks for a bunch of Raditz.
    "Wait wait....you did all that research....only to give them all checks!?"
    "I realized that I could not actually figure out what everyone in the universe wants due to the nature of the mutual isolation between all people that is the existential alienation of our lives. Therefore I stole all the money from the banks in all the universe and redistributed the wealth so that everyone gets an equal amount to spend to get their own presents. Philosophically speaking, communism is the most Christmas-like system of economically and therefore I have solved Christmas forever. Therefore I win."
    "BUT YOU DESTROYED ALL OF CIVILIZATION IN THE PROCESS! AND THE ECONOMY BESIDES!" Red Mantis yells out in exasperation.
    "A minor setback. We can give them the gift of helping to restore and rebuild civilization all the other days of the year."
    Red Mantis facepalms.
    "Just...Santa Shenron, just reset it already..."

ALL PRESENTS......DELIVERED...TECHNICALLY.

Rilla and Purple Moth's Attempt:
    "What are you all doing?"
    Rilla says, her and Purple Moth walking in.
    "We were just having a competition to try and see who could be best Santa....we were not succeeding."
    "Technically I won, since I delivered more presents than Grey Spider."
    "Again, while destroy all of civilization in the process! and all just to deliver FREAKING CHECKS!"
    Purple Moth facepalms
    "Why am I not surprised? Brothers, sisters, you don't have to make this big superhero thing out of making christmas big and exciting and giving the whole world presents and whatnot."
    "True. I studied it and it just seems to be spending time with family and having a good day."
    "While you were all doing this nonsense, we were setting up the tree, decorations and getting you all presents....I had to use Apfel's future sense to avoid disastrous gifts..."
    The rest of the Unkillables look embarrassed at what they did.
    "Sigh....you still don't understand civilization don't you? At least you had that reset button so there is no lasting damage. come on, lets go celebrate Christmas right this time, sons, daughters..."
    They all go back home and have a nice quiet Christmas opening presents, watching Christmas shows and eating good food.

Masala and Santa Shenron up above rides by, knowing that they've done their part to teach the Unkillables the meaning of Christmas, Santa Shenron yelling:
    "HO HO HO! MERRRY CHRISTMAS! MAY YOUR WISHES BE GRANTED!"
    Last edited by Lord Raziere; 2018-12-25 at 03:33 PM.

9. - Top - End - #1479
    Colossus in the Playground

Meanwhile, Poka is watching this happen and drinking a mixture of 50% eggnog and 50% spiced tequila.

Oxy's just ignoring everything and Diamond is at the Cuddle Cosmic's annual "OCs Created by the Ratman's Christmas Party."
    I also answer to Bookmark and Shadow Claw.

Read my fanfiction here. Homebrew Material Here Rater Reads the Hobbit and Dracula
    Awesome Avatar by Emperor Ing
    Spoiler: Ode To Meteors, By zimmerwald
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by zimmerwald1915 View Post
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

10. - Top - End - #1480
    Titan in the Playground

Is Orange Wasp"s mind still blocked?

------
    My previouse Avater

11. - Top - End - #1481
    Titan in the Playground

Is Orange Wasp"s mind still blocked?
    Uhhh....I don't know what your talking about, but no. Orange wasp just doesn't have a consistent enough identity for anything involving preference to really matter, because their survival mindset is just something that keeps them focused and able to do things. Orange Wasp's Omnifluidity isn't really a curable thing, mostly because even if you went in and broke all the personalities and destroyed the memories within....all you'd get is a bunch of personalities that Orange Wasp switches between that are broken, amnesiac and nonfunctional rather than ones that are functional. Orange Wasp is not supposed to have a consistent identity, thats the entire point.

12. - Top - End - #1482
    Titan in the Playground

Facepaw*
    I mean Yellow Queen

------
    My previouse Avater

13. - Top - End - #1483
    Titan in the Playground

Facepaw*
    I mean Yellow Queen
    Yellow Queen.....

well I don't remember me saying it was ever blocked in the first place, so I can't honestly say it IS blocked, I do remember that the Unkillables cut off telepathic contact with you guys because the programming caught on to the fact that if they had constant telepathic contact with the people they're fighting, it'd be counterproductive, but no actual trained mental defenses. Apfel as he demonstrates can still access their minds. its just that the programming is making them not coordinate with you on how to defeat themselves.

so no, you should be able to ENTER her mind, her mind itself is supposed to be on the harder side to traverse like Rilla's, Yellow Queen has a lot of issues for being so young, but its perfectly possible to enter.

I also remember Yellow Queen cutting off her hearing to block herself being commanded by Deglargo, that might be what your referring to, but that is far past being important now- it got worked around, so Yellow Queen ended that.

14. - Top - End - #1484
    Titan in the Playground

I just tried to understand, why Vodkana couldn't get to her mindscape.
    Unless you veto doing this while cloned?
    I really am trying to understand

------
    My previouse Avater

15. - Top - End - #1485
    Titan in the Playground

Igor, I have no idea what your talking about.

have I missed something you posted? just say that instead, so that I can respond instead of these leading questions that just confuse me, there is a lot of to keep track of here, I'm not going to remember everything.

16. - Top - End - #1486
    Titan in the Playground

Ah.
    I just always assume people are more attentive then me.
    I didn't wanted to sound whining or blaming... so I tried to rationalize, or to find if I have missed anything so vital, that what I replied was irrelevant. Sorry.
    Just don't to cause a mess again...

Well, "Prime Vodkana" was trying to enter Yellow Queen's mindscape. Actually, I was even sure it's an expected action, because of "Vodkana done nothing wrong" line, which I thought, implied that trying to help them psychologicaly is the right path.

Mmmmm...
    So basicly, you might have missed that.
    Sorry again.
    ^^'

------
    My previouse Avater

17. - Top - End - #1487
    Titan in the Playground

A funny story I just came up with:
    Spoiler: Non-Canon Omake: Jade Vs. the Tournament of Power
    Show

...Or Why She Should Never Participate In It

All fighters from across all fourteen universes had gathered here: from the weakest bug to the mightiest that is Jiren. Universe 13 had sent their own team as their Mortal level as 0.01 below the required score. Jade Refera was one of the fighters, and surely some of her friends were with her, including Beryl. She takes in the scenery as the grand priest reviews the rules. As it starts, Jade turns to her team and says
    "Don't worry guys, I got this, just sit tight as I teach you how to win the tournament of power in four easy steps."
    She turns to the pillar in the middle, then speeds forward, running up the column until she stops at the top.
    "Step one: get to the top of this middle pillar that tells the time."
    she then spreads her hands.
    "Flowey Ring"
    instantly the largest flowey ring of ki blasts appears around the tournament's ring while everyone is fighting.
    "Step Two:"
    She brings them together, instantly making the thing of giant petal-ki blasts close and explode:
    BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! BOOM!
    A great flashes as this happens and when it clears, the entire arena except for the pillar she stood upon was destroyed, and instantly most of the 100 fighters that were participating had fallen to their doom because there is no flying allowed, the few who did have wings got those wings too injured to fly, and were erased except for...Universe 7, Universe 11 and Universe 13. This is because three fighters were left:
    Jade, obviously.
    "....Destroy the entire ring except for the pillar that tells time."

Goku is the next, which he demonstrates by teleporting to the top of the pillar with instant transmission and exhaling
    "Whew! That was a close one! Your really strong, I'm going to have fun fighting you!"
    He takes a stance, but Jade just conjures a cheeseburger and holds it out like a treat to a dog.
    "Huh, whats this!? Whats this? Its a cheeseburger! Wanna cheeseburger? Want the cheeseburger?"
    "...Yes" Goku is drooling at this, fixated on the meal.
    "You want it?"
    "Yes."
    "You wannit!?"
    "YES! YES!"
    "Go geddit!"
    She throws the cheeseburger off the side and Goku jumps to grab and eat it, knowing he can just teleport back up again....but when he eats it whole, he feels sleepy, the sedative Jade conjured the cheeseburger with taking effect and he falls asleep and outside bounds as a result, and Universe Seven is erased.
    "Step Three: Catch Goku off guard with trickery rather than fighting him head on for an easy ring out."

And the other? Jiren of course. The last of the smoke clears and he is standing upon the last bit of rock she didn't get.
    "You are strong." Jiren says
    "But your tricks will not save you. My power is one that none can surpass, that no amount of tactics can overcome."
    He then powers up to full, his red-orange aura fill the sky around him, the world rumbling as shows his full might, the might beyond all Gods of destruction, the might that perhaps only Goku could surpass, the might.....of Jiren the Grey. It was immense, like a supermassive black hole of sheer power was before her, dwarfing anything she could ever do.
    "I am using my full power. I will not underestimate one who just took out the other 98 fighters. I will defeat you in a single strike."
    Indeed, there was very little she could do against that kind of power. But she was still relaxed anyways. she smiles sardonically and waves her hand in beckoning motion.
    "Then come at me bro. But just to warn you: These hands can drain ki blasts, so your ranged attacks won't work..."
    "Then I will simply defeat you with one punch!"
    Jiren then leaps forward with his unimaginable power making him charge through the sky towards her, surging forward with unbelievable might to defeat her for his wish, to bring back his loved ones. Jiren is ungodly powerful, able to defeat anyone in his way, his momentum carrying right towards the top of the pillar, fist extended to hit her.

Jade for her part in response to this attack, this universe-breaking punch coming at her from perhaps one of the strongest fighters in all of reality, had the simplest of plans. Indeed, were this any other situation, Jade Refera would most likely been absolutely destroyed by Jiren for her trouble. But this was the Tournament Of Power. All Jade does is......duck. Duck, and let Jiren zoom over her, letting him fall into the abyss and disappear out of bounds, and Universe Eleven is erased.
    "Step Four: duck and let Jiren fall into the void when he attacks you."
    The grand Priest and the Zen-Ohs frown at her unhappy. Not even a minute had passed and it was already over with a winner decided, and it hadn't even been entertaining.
    "That was lame, it all happened so quickly" Zen-oh said
    "That was fast, it was so boring." his counterpart echoed.
    The Grand Priest is angry.
    "You....you....cheeky little mortal! You won alone, by exploiting the rules and tricking people! This was supposed to be tournament of strength and teamwork! and you conjured a cheeseburger, that has to count for outside tools!"
    "No, it doesn't, because I conjured it, WITHIN the ring with my own power. You didn't set any rule that Matter Materialization was banned, so you only have yourself to blame. You also set the rule that no one can fly except under their own wing-based power then set the tournament on a platform like this that can be destroyed. So....you only have yourself to blame for that to. its not my fault if none of the other fighters thought of doing any of this, this was a tournament of survival of doing anything to win, and I won. Turns out the best way to survive is to exploit the rules given to you like cheese fondue. All that strength and power and numbers was useless against recognizing how the rules work and knowing how to engineer the situation so that they work for you.

So can I wish back all the other universe now and end this farce already? I don't have a high opinion of gods who destroy large amounts of reality on a whim."

She flicks some of her hair out her eyes, smiling devilishly knowing she has won. The Grand Priest glares at her.
    "......your lucky that it was our plan to try and trick people to spend the wish to bring back the universes destroyed to begin with so that we can prove that there is good in mortal kind. if your wish was selfish, they would've destroyed the rest of reality!"
    "Wow, so you make all of us fight for your amusement, gambling on the hope that one of us will be good enough to not care about your own screwed up morality so that they will all come back from YOUR destruction of the universes, and if this all went wrong you would just gave up hope for everyone entirely and just ended it, and somehow WE'RE the people that need proving that we're not evil?"
    ".....When you put it like that, that is kind of screwed up..."
    "Yeah, really is, isn't it? Now make with the wish to bring them all back, and remember if you decide to try this tournament again, I am an android and will live quite a long time and have an immortal friend called Oxyribo whom I can teach this method to and would be perfectly willing to use it again and again if it meant protecting all of reality, so forget about hosting this tournament ever again or we'll just keep doing this little song and dance over and over again."
    "Fine."
    And that is how Jade saved reality through rules exploitation, blowing up an arena and a couple simple tricks then threatening to do it over and over again.

Jade: 1, Tournament of Power: 0
    Last edited by Lord Raziere; 2019-01-08 at 05:01 AM.

18. - Top - End - #1488

Most likely they'd just erase Jade and restart the tournament, with or without the pretense.

Read my fanfiction here. Homebrew Material Here Rater Reads the Hobbit and Dracula
    Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

19. - Top - End - #1489
    Pixie in the Playground

This looks fun, can I join?

20. - Top - End - #1490
    Titan in the Playground

I have enjoyed it!

Meltdowner-
    I think we could really use new recruits.
    What character were you thinking about?

------
    My previouse Avater

21. - Top - End - #1491
    Pixie in the Playground

When last I was here as Flaming Eagle, I played a Majin called Binky.

I more or less remember her, so I could continue. I think Raziere and I's charries were in a romance.

Hello, everyone, good to see you're still around. Igor, Rater, Raziere etc
    Purple Eagle's character list
    Love is the message.

22. - Top - End - #1492
    Titan in the Playground

I don't remember any romance between Binky and any of my characters.

Binky is a VERY long time ago, and I have lots of characters now.....oh were you the person that showed with a majin during the Tuffle saga? oh I'm so sorry. I'm so so sorry. that saga was a mess. I do not remember any characters from that aside from Vati Mortis. something about....you being on this stupid land pirate ship I came up with.....though the romance might be with someone else that was there at the time? I dunno.

your welcome to play anyways. as Binky or someone else? though I have a majin at this point to....that would be three...

@ Rater: yeah, thats why the alternate title of "why she shouldn't be allowed to participate". applies.

23. - Top - End - #1493

When Oxy says no Divine Ki, he's saying that neither Yellow Queen nor Vodkana should be contributing(I'm actually not 100% about Vodkana but you know, just in case.)

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

24. - Top - End - #1494
    Pixie in the Playground

I think it was with igordragonian instead.

Either way, I'd like to use something similar to my mains in DBFZ (Bardock, Gotenks and Cell).

Cell's the only non-saiyan... a bio-android! Something akin to android 21, with a good side but predisposition to violence and fighting...
    Purple Eagle's character list
    Love is the message.

25. - Top - End - #1495

We've kind of got a saturation of Bioandroid characters at the moment, the strongest of which would very much like there to be no more Bioandroids on the ground that they're way to freaking dangerous.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

26. - Top - End - #1496
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Rater202 View Post
    We've kind of got a saturation of Bioandroid characters at the moment, the strongest of which would very much like there to be no more Bioandroids on the ground that they're way to freaking dangerous.
    Yeah, this Saga is basically just "what if bio-androids potential for being terrifying weapons were explored?" and Oxyribo is in a way completely right for not wanting more. between things like Orange Wasp and Grey spider and the limitless potential of disaster that Yellow Queen or Grey Spider, the Unkillables are pretty much just going to be side characters at best after its over, out of the spotlight except for when they're needed. maybe send them to go off and give them their own galaxy thats relatively unpopulated for them to fool around with or something, I dunno, maybe you guys can figure out what to do with them after all this, I certainly don't, so the world is your oyster in figuring what to do with these living super weapons who just gone being slaves to greedy corporate execs.

also Orkomajin 45 is a good majin-droid with a predisposition towards fighting in a way, but she is more there to be this strange combination of foil to the Referas/dumping ground for powers that don't make it into the Referas/exploration of "what if you made bio-androids from these certain people?"/be a challenger /mentor/friendly bowser style archenemy to the Referas. also she is going to time travel away until she is needed for something.

so from one point of view this saga is the worst time to introduce one as a player....or the best time since its in theme and there is a good explanation for where they might come from (since who knows,Executive Kalzin might've left some backup around in the present, or they might've developed some other one at a different branch of the corporation)

and don't worry, I don't plan on introducing the the bio-android ritual saiyan god hax up after this unless its needed for something big. and the two are only meant to be as strong as Oxy in their Saiyan God forms as he is in his pink form anyways, so don't worry about them being as strong as BoG Goku.

27. - Top - End - #1497

I just figured out a plot thread that could tie the Veru'nas and Empire of Cassius plot idea, the Imperium of Man plot, and the Universe -1 plot, I have in mind.

The Empire of Cassius plot could be next as it's appropriate to the power-level. I can justify the Imperium plot being Majin Buu power levels, and Universe -1 is easily Dragonball Super levels, just FYI.
    Dark Souls Remake in a Nutshell
    Don't mess with a Primarch

Sometimes I make avatars too. Shoot me a PM if interested.

28. - Top - End - #1498
    Titan in the Playground

Yeah at this point I'm thinking of putting this Saga into the final stage, before I extend this out too much longer.

basically:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Two final bio-androids once Grey Ant is destroyed (I can already hear Rater facepalming from here)
    -Perfect Cell Junior
    -Crystal Firefly

PCJ's the frozen guy the Unkillables were made from. he has his own evil goals unrelated to all this. he will mostly just introduce himself, snark at everyone if/when he gets the opportunity then teleport away, though you can pursue him.

Crystal Firefly is the last bio-android made that Kalzin made as the fifth control base for the programming- she herself doesn't have any programming in herself, as she IS the being that in her ignorance is supposed to maintain and protect it- the very last measure to keep the bio-androids under control is ANOTHER bio-android (que Rater facepalm again ) relying on isolation and the fact that all she knows is a rocky pluto-like moon and some written instructions to keep her form doing anything else. not much point in the programming if the person can edit that programming themselves. but she of course has her own ideas on things and is meant to provide those who speak with her to help provide choice in the bio-androids fate.

but after that? its pretty much finished.

29. - Top - End - #1499
    Titan in the Playground

I don't feel any need to rush it.

Also Ing- would it be ok if the Empiryum Arc would be part of Trombone Saga?
    Simple way, would to place one of the seven seals.
    Just an offer.

Edit: Also, Raziere-Sama... I guess your plate is quite full, would you be ok with me Rping Bondlight? I actually don't care who Rp her, but I can see some fun in devolping her interaction. At least with Vodkana.
    Last edited by igordragonian; 2019-01-14 at 05:54 AM.

------
    My previouse Avater

30. - Top - End - #1500

Oh by all means, Igor. I’m building off of your original idea of The Emperor returning but being possessed, and needing to be stopped.

I’ll PM you about an idea Raziere, not right now though because I’m traveling.
    Dark Souls Remake in a Nutshell
    Don't mess with a Primarch

Sometimes I make avatars too. Shoot me a PM if interested.