New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #31
    Bugbear in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Default Re: Overlord Styled Sandbox (IC)- Guild Golden Star (Now a Solo Game)

Quote Originally Posted by Stormwolf69 View Post
    Looking at the merchant he nods “I can see the value in an extra wagon to hull supplies with. Three hundred and thirty. The beetle was train to respond to commands in what language?” As he hopes he has someone that can easily communicate with the bug. As he takes a moment to take out his back pack and counts out the gold and puts it on the table. Still the sooner he had a plan on how to restock his fallowers and make some more gold the better. As he then looks to the merchant and asks “You said Mentioned about some guardians of some of the priesthood. Is there anything more you can tell me about them ?”
    Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    Are you just paying for the beetle and wagon here or for everything (if it was unclear the 330 is for those and there's still another 240 for supplies and maps).

Also you now have a medium wagon. For the beetle use a Dark Spitter Beetle (which for some reason isn't on d20PFSRD) and remove the breath weapon and acid immunity, add the young template without reducing size, give +20ft speed, and an Int of 1 with the feats of Endurance and Sandwalker

"Ah, yes. We have established you cannot speak Mizhuta. No matter I can write you out a simple list of commands, if the sale is still acceptable"?

Your host thinks for a bit on your second question.

"Little I am afraid. Supposedly the secrets were taken from a captured guardian of eastern royalty. Perhaps once we start getting your wagon loaded you may see if Seleik-mu-quashirr, the one presently hiring my services, may grant you an audience and you may meet his guard in person.
    my homebrew signature:
    here on page 9

2. - Top - End - #32
    Barbarian in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Spoiler
    Show
    What I thought the 330 was for the whole thing. In that case, I will add the extra gold for the supplies and maps as well.

3. - Top - End - #33
    Troll in the Playground

The trio pauses uncertain if they have been spotted as Marina considers what to do next. She has a vast array of powers at her disposal but is keenly aware her former master is gone. She also has strict orders to make it back alive. She leaves Vick's and wedge where they are, and stealthly makes it closer to the creature to see if she can identify what language it uses if any. The proper guards are still fair distance away so she moves with the best concealment possible and listens to what she may.
    Custom avatar by Emperor Ing

4. - Top - End - #34

NecromancerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by redfeline View Post
    The trio pauses uncertain if they have been spotted as Marina considers what to do next. She has a vast array of powers at her disposal but is keenly aware her former master is gone. She also has strict orders to make it back alive. She leaves Vick's and wedge where they are, and stealthly makes it closer to the creature to see if she can identify what language it uses if any. The proper guards are still fair distance away so she moves with the best concealment possible and listens to what she may.
    Even after nearing the scorpion-men Marina finds their language inscrutable. In all likelihood it is a racial tongue, if one with the odd sound reminiscent of Ignin that would be expected of loanwords getting induced into the tongue over time.

While exact words cannot be identified gesture and context can still get some information from the guards, presently keeping an eye on the area after the moth's activity. Two guards seem to be conversing about the assembled humanoids outside given the hand motions made in their direction. What is being said is casual in nature and is responded to with a sideways flick of the tail that may be not unlike a shrug in function.
    my homebrew signature:
    here on page 9

5. - Top - End - #35

WolfInSheepsClothing

(Sorry for not replying sooner things are getting very insane at work with Christmas very close. There is a good chance I may not be able to post agene till after Christmas.)

“Noodling saying that the basic commands translated in Infernal would very helpful indeed.” As he takes out the rest of the gold to pay for the supplies and maps.

6. - Top - End - #36

NecromancerGuy

(Sorry for not replying sooner things are getting very insane at work with Christmas very close. There is a good chance I may not be able to post agene till after Christmas.)
    Show
    No worries, quite understandable.

“Noodling saying that the basic commands translated in Infernal would very helpful indeed.” As he takes out the rest of the gold to pay for the supplies and maps.
    "Well the basic commands for making it move are..."

Shar-Kigh continues to list the basic commands for making it move as desired as well as making it stay still and how to appropriately motivate it.

"... On the wagon movement is assisted by the rope to steer the beetle. Pull the rope in the direction you wish to go and toward yourself to slow. That last point though is not always the case, winged breeds take it as a sign to take off instead".

"Now perhaps you wish to come and see your new possessions"?
    my homebrew signature:
    here on page 9

7. - Top - End - #37

WolfInSheepsClothing

With a smile and a nod, Bloodraven says "When you have finished your drink." As his mind sifted as he thinks to himself. As his eyes narrow thinking out his next steps. As he takes a sip of the drink. Knowing full well it will be only a matter of time till he runs into another player. As he knows in his current situation he is a sitting duck. Without a base of operations to work from. But one thing at a time.
    Last edited by Stormwolf69; 2018-12-26 at 07:47 PM.

8. - Top - End - #38

NecromancerGuy

[/spoiler=OOC]redfeline has said he needs to stop due to things happening in his life, so you are on your own now.[/spoiler]

With a smile and a nod, Bloodraven says "When you have finished your drink." As his mind sifted as he thinks to himself. As his eyes narrow thinking out his next steps. As he takes a sip of the drink. Knowing full well it will be only a matter of time till he runs into another player. As he knows in his current situation he is a sitting duck. Without a base of operations to work from. But one thing at a time.
    Shar-Kigh takes the last fifth of the drink in one mouthful and savours it for a moment before swallowing and rising from his seat.

Later:
    You have been taken to the fenced in area where the beetles are kept, the scorpion-man in charge of their handling having returned after a short conversation with Shar-Kigh with your beetle. A handful of slaves were allergy sent to drag the wagon over and another is allergy returning with feed.

The beetle seems of good stock, healthy and active enough to tell you're not getting conned.

The beetle keeper tries to talk to you about the animal but stops once the language barrier becomes clear.

Once you are familiarised with your animal the wagon is drawn up and hitched on. It too is good quality and is mostly made of wood and some manner of ceramic. the interior is covered with a fabric roof with a grey inner layer and strangely waxy outer black layer.

"This is up to standards I believe." comments Shar-Kigh.
    my homebrew signature:
    here on page 9

9. - Top - End - #39

WolfInSheepsClothing

Bloodraven Nods Accepting the punches. it was to bad he does not know enough about them to know their standards. But it appears to him for know he is being given a fair trade. As I think they have an understanding of the old saying “fool me once.”

As he looks to his translator. And answers when asked something.

10. - Top - End - #40

NecromancerGuy

Bloodraven Nods Accepting the punches. it was to bad he does not know enough about them to know their standards. But it appears to him for know he is being given a fair trade. As I think they have an understanding of the old saying “fool me once.”

As he looks to his translator. And answers when asked something.
    "Now, we can go and load the agreed upon rations" Shar-Kigh mentions once all the matters here are dealt with. "Those are stored around the tents this way." he finishes, walking in the direction he said.

"Also" he comments on the way "have you gave any thought to where you might travel"?

Once you arrive at the tents used for food storage you are met by who seems to be the quartermaster here, and so your guide is left to translate what needs done.

Soon there are a group of slaves filling the wagon, an orc and three of the termites. Bags of stacked square biscuits are sorted and stacked while towards the centre of the available space are the small kegs that contain a weak ale.

In the end there is enough space in the wagon for you and a human sized individual to ride as well.
    my homebrew signature:
    here on page 9

11. - Top - End - #41

WolfInSheepsClothing

With out looking at the bug man he says in a manor that is hard to tell if he is joking or dead serious. “I don’t know just yet, I will probably review the maps. Find some were to build up a power base. Take my time to study the power structure of the area and its peoples. And then use my talents to bring them to my will. There is usually more then one way to deal with problems. Any recommendations on areas worth seeing? then again what is best in life. To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women!”

As he glances at the bug man with a smile.
    Last edited by Stormwolf69; 2019-01-13 at 09:20 PM.

12. - Top - End - #42

NecromancerGuy

With out looking at the bug man he says in a manor that is hard to tell if he is joking or dead serious. “I don’t know just yet, I will probably review the maps. Find some were to build up a power base. Take my time to study the power structure of the area and its peoples. And then use my talents to bring them to my will. There is usually more then one way to deal with problems. Any recommendations on areas worth seeing? then again what is best in life. To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women!”

As he glances at the bug man with a smile.
    "Have you perhaps been talking to the elves too long?" Shar-Kigh jokes before he contemplates his response.

"The capital, Keothuattcan, will take you to what you seek. Taking possession of it will still be up to you however".

"Although on the topic of elves, seeking their shrouded Glass City may be a... profitable goal. Who knows if your means back your words you may leverage that greatly".
    my homebrew signature:
    here on page 9

13. - Top - End - #43

WolfInSheepsClothing

"It is said in some myths that elves are descendants of the fey. Some myths do hold a grain of truth. Just as men were once apes. You mentioned the shrouded Glass city of the elves. Could you show me were they are located on these maps ?"

As he takes them out so he could get a better understanding of the area.

As he was at the point he might as well explore and gain as much information as he could. But he was right about having to find somewhere to build up a power base.

14. - Top - End - #44

NecromancerGuy

"It is said in some myths that elves are descendants of the fey. Some myths do hold a grain of truth. Just as men were once apes. You mentioned the shrouded Glass city of the elves. Could you show me were they are located on these maps ?"

As he takes them out so he could get a better understanding of the area.

As he was at the point he might as well explore and gain as much information as he could. But he was right about having to find somewhere to build up a power base.
    "And that right there is the issue." Shar-Kigh continues without pause, suggesting this path of conversation was expected.

"It's location is unknown to all but the elves themselves unfortunately. That is what makes it a prize, be it plunder or trade, it and it's people are untapped. What can be said is elves become more common southwest up to the central area of the continent so it is thought it may be around there. Many run themselves to ruin seeking it. Theories suggest it is partly underground or in a ravine. Cryptic words from one of it's inhabitants suggests it is invisible by some means. There were also chunks supposedly from the city brought in. The issue here is that their discoverer was mad from dehydration and died shortly after. Assassination." your guide finishes with his race's equivalent to a smile. "The stones themselves were an unknown crystal and now I believe can be found in the central academy in the capital.
    my homebrew signature:
    here on page 9

15. - Top - End - #45

WolfInSheepsClothing

With a smile on his face, he looks at the insect man says "It would depend on the type of elf. But when it comes to the art of getting information. I am very good at it. For knolage is power. Would you not agree. But I you have been a very good host. and I do have a long jurney ahead of me. Ontil next time. Good luck."

With that, he takes out the wagon and leads it and then orders his followers to get in the other wagons. using one of the wagons as a table Blood Raven and some of his higher level fallowers examin the maps. As he looks at them saying ok here is a map of the area. lets see if we can plot a corse out of this desart with out loseing anyone. As he hopes that some of the wells are marked as well.

after the planning is done Robert explains the commands for the beetle to his rangers. as one of them leads the group out on the blood raven stays at the rear as he waves good by to the bugmen before turning invisable and flying to the lead cart and then takes a seat beside the ranger. As he says to her "This is going to be a long trip."

16. - Top - End - #46

NecromancerGuy

With a smile on his face, he looks at the insect man says "It would depend on the type of elf. But when it comes to the art of getting information. I am very good at it. For knolage is power. Would you not agree. But I you have been a very good host. and I do have a long jurney ahead of me. Ontil next time. Good luck."

With that, he takes out the wagon and leads it and then orders his followers to get in the other wagons. using one of the wagons as a table Blood Raven and some of his higher level fallowers examin the maps. As he looks at them saying ok here is a map of the area. lets see if we can plot a corse out of this desart with out loseing anyone. As he hopes that some of the wells are marked as well.

after the planning is done Robert explains the commands for the beetle to his rangers. as one of them leads the group out on the blood raven stays at the rear as he waves good by to the bugmen before turning invisable and flying to the lead cart and then takes a seat beside the ranger. As he says to her "This is going to be a long trip."
    Show
    You don't seem to have specified where out of the dessert you intend to go.
    my homebrew signature:
    here on page 9

17. - Top - End - #47

WolfInSheepsClothing

O as far out as his supplies will take out him or at least to somewhere he can get more supplies as he tries to get his group out of that death trap. not for an undead party that might be a nice area to start setting up a base.

18. - Top - End - #48

NecromancerGuy

O as far out as his supplies will take out him or at least to somewhere he can get more supplies as he tries to get his group out of that death trap. not for an undead party that might be a nice area to start setting up a base.
    Show
    Ah, right.

To resolve this make a survival roll for the thrall/believer with the highest Survival bonus (or Blood Raven's own) and anyone else with ranks there can Aid Another. You can take ten or twenty should you so choose.
    my homebrew signature:
    here on page 9

19. - Top - End - #49

WolfInSheepsClothing

anyway I could stop this plan say have them leave the camp and stop at nightfall. being only one survival roll to see if they have any mishaps during that ride?

So I can then use magic (manifest powers ) Divination, Psionic attempts to find a more hospitable location? So I have somewhere to set as my target for Teleportation Circle, Psionic ?

Spoiler: roll
    Show

well I will take a 10 and +1 so it is a roll of 11
    Last edited by Stormwolf69; 2019-02-08 at 01:59 PM.

20. - Top - End - #50

NecromancerGuy

anyway I could stop this plan say have them leave the camp and stop at nightfall. being only one survival roll to see if they have any mishaps during that ride?

So I can then use magic (manifest powers ) Divination, Psionic attempts to find a more hospitable location? So I have somewhere to set as my target for Teleportation Circle, Psionic ?

Spoiler: roll
    Show

well I will take a 10 and +1 so it is a roll of 11
    Planning that night, the divination confirms Shar-Kighs options, unfortunately he never detailed if the locations he mentioned were nations or cities. It's slightly over a month to Xonoch, the location the scorpion-folk are from and features a journey that can be preformed largely by their own caravan's return journey for security and towards the ends you can either buy a place on the ship or walk another week. This route promises an end point outside the desert with optional greater security.

The other was Tepoh, at shorter three weeks at most across the desert. The main point here that it's inhabitants are not on good terms with those of Xonoch but apparently not utterly xenophobic as to attack or ignore avoid travellers. The divination also shows anywhere Southwest should take you somewhere you can resupply.

Other minor places you seem to be able to resupply at are some point due north by the coast, and some point halfway between Xonoch and Tepoh.

Show
    Ruling things as the divination and survival helping with the planning. So now you have general ideas on options you have, if in little detail. Now you just need a good description to mark them as a target for a Teleportation Circle.
    my homebrew signature:
    here on page 9

21. - Top - End - #51

WolfInSheepsClothing

Looking at His NPC allies. As he looks at the two mages, Swordmaiden high-level cleric. As He then explains them their options. then asks them for there opinions.

As the small group were in agreement to go to Tepoh and resupply. As well as gain some more information. As the group also keeps an eye out for scouting forces.

As he hopes that between he can set up a teleportation cricle that can get his party to the town that is three weeks a way.

As he hopes once he gets to this town he can resupply and maybe get some work with an as a caravan guard to get some more money and have his group join that merchent caravan to more hospitable lands out of this hot sand trap.
    Last edited by Stormwolf69; 2019-03-05 at 01:45 PM.

22. - Top - End - #52

NecromancerGuy

Looking at His NPC allies. As he looks at the two mages, Swordmaiden high-level cleric. As He then explains them their options. then asks them for there opinions.

As the small group were in agreement to go to Tepoh and resupply. As well as gain some more information. As the group also keeps an eye out for scouting forces.

As he hopes that between he can set up a teleportation cricle that can get his party to the town that is three weeks a way.

As he hopes once he gets to this town he can resupply and maybe get some work with an as a caravan guard to get some more money and have his group join that merchent caravan to more hospitable lands out of this hot sand trap.
    Show
    In my post in the OOC I had an idea for easier transportation that may work. It might be abusing the wording of Teleport but it's an abuse of it I came up with to as you can imagine I am allowing it unless it breaks the game in some unforeseen way.

Also the scorpion people caravan is heading to Xonoch and the longer route. Tepoh is the people they are on bad terms with but is the shorter route to civilisation.

Not posing any IC stuff right now as this may readjust your opinions on where to go.
    my homebrew signature:
    here on page 9

23. - Top - End - #53

WolfInSheepsClothing

After hearing the plan one of the elf rangers “Shera” wined “But master I know under normal conditions we could probable handle that plan but most of us have lost to much equipment for a possible fight. Also, Desert travel is very dangerous. Could you know make a teleportation circle and get us out of this zone and to a new city and save mouths of travel time?”

Takeing a moment to think about it as he did have the maps and the means of divination that could be used to set up a teleportation circle. It was an option worth exploring. as he almost want to slap him self for not thinking of this sooner.

As he then says ok new plan use the map and divination to find a large human settlement. Then I will teleport a using greater teleportation then after that I can set up a circle of teleportation and bring the rest of you all over. This might take a day or two depending if his powers runs out.

Cast Dixination 10 times (70 power points hopefuly I will get an area that i will like and make multipule views to imporve the odds of telepoirting to the right spot.)then greater teleportation (15 power points) and teleportation circle (17 power points) for combined for 102 - 278 = power points left 176 left
    Last edited by Stormwolf69; 2019-03-18 at 07:05 PM.

24. - Top - End - #54

NecromancerGuy

After hearing the plan one of the elf rangers “Shera” wined “But master I know under normal conditions we could probable handle that plan but most of us have lost to much equipment for a possible fight. Also, Desert travel is very dangerous. Could you know make a teleportation circle and get us out of this zone and to a new city and save mouths of travel time?”

Takeing a moment to think about it as he did have the maps and the means of divination that could be used to set up a teleportation circle. It was an option worth exploring. as he almost want to slap him self for not thinking of this sooner.

As he then says ok new plan use the map and divination to find a large human settlement. Then I will teleport a using greater teleportation then after that I can set up a circle of teleportation and bring the rest of you all over. This might take a day or two depending if his powers runs out.

Cast Dixination 10 times (70 power points hopefuly I will get an area that i will like and make multipule views to imporve the odds of telepoirting to the right spot.)then greater teleportation (15 power points) and teleportation circle (17 power points) for combined for 102 - 278 = power points left 176 left
    Your first Divination is simple enough, a direction. 'Down.' you are directed and, staring down at your map, your mind is directed to a seemingly innocuous patch of dessert about six days away with a few small ruins nearby, less with a forced march.

Your next prophecy on what awaits you there is as follows: 'Fires of youth are stoked without heed and the flames burn all. Away from the burning sun the broken youth shall be your key. Follow the scavengers'.

Third you learn 'The key will take you to the city below. The city of serpents shall be your refuge'.

Now with an approximate destination you can plan around where to go, and when asking where that should be.

'The deep levels. Not guided from above but a different way, a different fate.' your forth divination directs you to 'Sustenance and security await'.

The fifth allows you to know where you will end up. Near a 'coiling gate' and in a field of 'a trio of grain, stalk, and fruit abound where ophidian eyes watch'. With a destination set the next five prophecy's you uncover get you the information you need to get there.

You will arrive in a field of crops mid harvest, the reptilian servants will be there, harmless to you but a beast of burden will become aggressive unless you take action. You will be in a field of mundane stalk-growing plants spread around a orchard of partly animate trees. A path to land suitable to making the teleportation circle is mere minutes away and should be safe. A farmhouse will sit close and it's residents will watch you but not intervene with your actions.

Show
    Sort of bending the rules here, Divination has a 'within one week' clause the city is a little outside of (you are very much in the middle of nowhere) but because you are diving the details to teleport you will arrive within that week. I may be explaining this badly.

Basically it's like a catch 22, the Divination works because you will Teleport but the Teleport works because you Divined information on the destination.
    Last edited by ThreadNecro5; 2019-03-20 at 02:52 PM.
    my homebrew signature:
    here on page 9

25. - Top - End - #55

WolfInSheepsClothing

After a bit of walking around and finding an area to bring his people in to without destroying the farm crops. So, with that. He teleports back and then makes a magic circle. To allow my fallowers to easily come over in an organised fashion.

Now with his people streaming into the area. And now mildly safe. He turns to the snake people and in a non-treating manor tries to communicate with them in various languages. As he hopes to find common ground as he also tries using his own knowledge and that of his comrades tries to identify the race of the creatures he is dealing with.
    Last edited by Stormwolf69; 2019-03-23 at 12:36 AM.

26. - Top - End - #56

WolfInSheepsClothing

Knowledge checks?
    Arcana if they are magical (1d20+24) (1d20+24)[26]
    nature (1d20+26) (1d20+26)[29]
    Arcana from a thrall (1d20+26) (1d20+26)[43]

27. - Top - End - #57

NecromancerGuy

After a bit of walking around and finding an area to bring his people in to without destroying the farm crops. So, with that. He teleports back and then makes a magic circle. To allow my fallowers to easily come over in an organised fashion.

Now with his people streaming into the area. And now mildly safe. He turns to the snake people and in a non-treating manor tries to communicate with them in various languages. As he hopes to find common ground as he also tries using his own knowledge and that of his comrades tries to identify the race of the creatures he is dealing with.
    Everything goes as predicted. You appear. Two farmers flee a distance while a third snakeman tries to calm the six-legged and also snakelike pack animal and manages to do so once you leave swiftly enough. The 'trees' also prove aggressive, branches ending in either live vipers or fleshy 'fruit' but they prove too flow and clumsy to bite you.

As to attempts at conversing once your minions are through initial attempts show they have a few fragments of common they are fluent in Undercommon and have passable Terran.

Show
    I'm assuming you have a minion of some stripe with one of those languages.

Knowledge checks?
    Arcana if they are magical (1d20+24) [roll0]
    nature (1d20+26) [roll1]
    Arcana from a thrall (1d20+26) [roll2]

Show

Arcana:
    There are no signs that the creatures are magical but there is a possibility they are not naturally formed. The humanoids and the beast are too uniform, as if made from the same modified template, even between the humanoids the only variation is in scale colour, their pattern, the creatures height, mass, and even temperaments, all seem cust from the same cloth.

It is possible then they are, or at least were originally, manufactured. Formed from alchemy and transmutational ritual in a manner not wholly unlike Sinspawn.

Nature:
    Looking at them from a naturalist's perspective the creatures are also certainly unnatural to the environment. The similarities between the farmers, the beast, and the trees makes that certainly clear. Despite this they are certainly capable of living self sufficiently, the intellect of the humanoids to use tools while the beast has boar like tusks to feed itself with.

As to their body structure the humanoids are clearly not serpentfolk or nagaji to your trained eye. Their heads are closer to sepentfolk, being entire snakelike, but are wider and significantly shorter necked and with larger eyes. They stand digitigrade and seem to find it comfortable to stand slightly stooped balancing with their tail. Their limbs end in three digits with arms proportionally longer than average.

The beast is similar but put on a horse-sized six legged animals body, the tail shorter and thicker, the head tusked, and whole frame more muscular. Long it's back are projections like a crocodilian where baskets have been tied.
    Last edited by ThreadNecro5; 2019-03-27 at 03:05 PM.
    my homebrew signature:
    here on page 9

28. - Top - End - #58

WolfInSheepsClothing

(yes, the level 19 thrall the wizard has Undercommon language. )

With the wizard thrall able to speak under common Robert had her translate when for the party as he tells the others to stay on guard and if something is happing to speak up. As he turns to his wizard and then says “I would like you to translate for me this. Greetings and salutations. We mean you no harm. How is in charge of this farming community?”

As she then says in under common. Greetings and salutations. We mean you no harm. My honorable captain asks. How is in charge of this farming community? Also I am a ware you are not serpent folk or nagaji so if you don’t mind my inquiry what are you ? ”

Spoiler: wizards apperance.
    Show

]
    Last edited by Stormwolf69; 2019-03-27 at 10:26 PM.

29. - Top - End - #59

NecromancerGuy

(yes, the level 19 thrall the wizard has Undercommon language. )

With the wizard thrall able to speak under common Robert had her translate when for the party as he tells the others to stay on guard and if something is happing to speak up. As he turns to his wizard and then says “I would like you to translate for me this. Greetings and salutations. We mean you no harm. How is in charge of this farming community?”

As she then says in under common. Greetings and salutations. We mean you no harm. My honorable captain asks. How is in charge of this farming community? Also I am a ware you are not serpent folk or nagaji so if you don’t mind my inquiry what are you ? ”
    After a bit the unblinking snake man replies simply enough with "This detail belongs to mistress Hesychia". It's tone suggests the creature is a little... slow. "We are farmers." it elaborates unhelpfully."

As a few others creep over to gawk a slightly different serpent-man approaches with purpose. Standing shorter and with human like hand structure it moves with purpose, greater intellect clear in it's eyes.

"Might I request" the newcomer begins "you stop distracting the harvesters. They are easily distracted when trying to decide a response to new events and I would prefer I not fail as supervisor".

Spoiler: wizards apperance.
    Show

]
    Show
    I'm assuming something went wrong here? I see nothing but a close bracket.
    my homebrew signature:
    here on page 9

30. - Top - End - #60

WolfInSheepsClothing

Robert looks at the snake creature that is the acting supper visor of the farmer snake creatures. As he looks at the mage and Says ask it to take us to this mistress Hesychia.

As she then looks at the snake creature and says "My master requests that you lead us to the one referred to as Mistress Hesychia. Do not worry we will not be hostile unless provoked. This might even be the start of a profitable relation ship if she is cleaver."

As Robert looks over to the priestess and tells her when we meet this mistress of there cast the tongues spell, on me so I can more easily deal with her directly." As he gets a nod in responce. As he is still on his guard.
    Last edited by Stormwolf69; 2019-04-08 at 07:36 PM.