New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 153031323334353637383940
Results 1,171 to 1,172 of 1172
  1. - Top - End - #1171
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Random Banter D&D 3.5e Campaign IC, Thread II

After the most recent scrying, Tass turns to the rest of the party with a flat tone.
    It seems our friend Cassandra is still up to her murdery business, harvesting hearts from people in the back alleys. She probably found a mugger or drunkard to provoke just to justify it to herself.

It seems some elder fae are in on this Urbereg conspiracy as well. That Banshrae we fought in the forest seems to be keeping tabs on Cassandra for them, and they do think she's succeeding. I wish I knew what she actually is doing.

Morgan, on the other hand, just seems to be getting along bribing harbour officials and... building a house?
    Clouddreamer Teddy by me, high above the world, far beyond its matters...

Spoiler: Banner by Vrythas
    Show

2. - Top - End - #1172
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Re: Random Banter D&D 3.5e Campaign IC, Thread II

Alphonse is clearly troubled by the news concerning Cassandra. "Troubling... a part of me wants to focus on taking her down, given my father's seeming unfortunate responsibility, but that may be irresponsible given the larger picture. Do you at least have any theory of why she's going around tearing the hearts from men?"

He is also sure to bring up what his family at the Monastery said about the Yates, and adds "between Yates' budding army, fae cults hidden in the cracks, and that abominable 'Mr Silver' we released into the world we've got our hands full. Preventing further chaos feels like a endless task... but I am confident we can manage it, if you don't mind the positivity, Lady Tass."