New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
  1. - Top - End - #151
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Re: Blustery Hearts {HSHC, IC}

Chloe attempts to follow her.

Do you want company, or to be left alone? She calls out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deme View Post
    One day, we must all have our characters butchered by romhacks face our ends.

Won as Good Mayans on a science victory GMR 4. Won as Sweden on a science victory GMR 7. Won as Desert England on a concession victory GMR 8 Lost as Poland in GMR 3. Lost as Japan in GMR 5, Surrendered as Korea in GMR 10. Surrendered as Bad Maya in GMR 11, Lost as Shoshone in GMR 13.

2. - Top - End - #152
    Titan in the Playground

The tour finally ends, and as you leave the museum, Irini looks at the crowd still gathered around, and throws her coat on as she starts walking away. You aren't sure where she is going, or if she wants company, but there is really only one way to find out, isn't there?

Spoiler: Scene 8
    Show
    Unopposed Roll!

Allure D6: Ask nicely where Irini is going. +1VP
    Skill D8: Follow her without being seen! +2 VP
    Conflict D6: What the heck! Can't you see we're trying to be friends here! +1 VP
    Luck D10: Whatever, this whole day has been weird, I'm just going to go over here. +2 VP plus a ???

Co-Founder of LUTAS.
    For all you lesser superheroes out there.

Custom STO avatar by Durkoala.

A novella about a wizard and a rock star, cross-dimensional travel, and healing wounds neither knew were there.

Spoiler: Online stuffs
    Show
    Lentrax has a Deviantart now, check it out!

Streaming Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at 11CST on Twitch.

Follow me on Twitter!

3. - Top - End - #153
    Titan in the Playground

By the time Mary is done helping lock up for the night, Irini is long gone. Just as well, Mary's got another gig to head to...

Spoiler: ooc
    Show
    Luck +0, +1 from competitive spirit if somebody else attempts it. Idk what that option involves so idk how yamato nadeshiko could be relevant and that's the only other one tgat could apply.
    Last edited by AvatarVecna; 2021-05-16 at 04:33 PM.

Currently Recruiting WW/Mafia: Logic's Deathloop Mafia and Cazero's Graduates Of Hope's Peak - Danganronpa Mafia

Quote Originally Posted by Xumtiil View Post
    An Abattoir Vecna, if you will.
    My Homebrew

4. - Top - End - #154
    Ettin in the Playground

"Sorry, I kinda got distracted earlier..." Alice catches up to Irini and matches her pace with a smile, "Anyway, I'm all free now - where are we going, by the way?"
    She didn't even think before saying "we", that was just obvious. That Irini might object, well, that didn't really cross her mind.
    Spoiler: Crunch
    Show
    Stroing, Moe Enthusiast for +3
    Tome of Radiance, a Magical Girl sourcebook for 3.5/PF.

"Jamie" is fine. TH is mostly there to make sure the name would be free on any forum I'd want to register :-)

Extended signature

5. - Top - End - #155
    Titan in the Playground

Ichika follows after Irini. ”What the **** is your problem? You are acting pissy all day. If you don’t want to do social things, then don’t come! Do not sour mood for us!”
    Spoiler
    Show
    Conflict (+1), Violence is Always the Answer (+1)
    Awesome avatar by Cuthalion

Spoiler: Old Avatars
    Show

By Ceika, Ceika, Linklel (Except for one that appears to be lost to time)

6. - Top - End - #156

"If you want to catch up to her." A nerdy boy that was taking pictures of Ichika earlier pipes up to Chloe. "I know the city streets like the back of my hand, I'm a local. She'll never see you coming." He offers.

That's...... Makes it sound worse then it is.... Chloe points out. Let's see. She didn't mention hunger, and I don't think she mentioned an early class tomorrow. Logically, I can't see her going to a movie alone. My assumption is she wants an isolated place. Like a city park.

Chloe whips out her cell phone, and places a few calls to city park officials. Hey, if you see a girl, looks Russian, with brown hair, and the most beautiful eyes you'll ever see~ Please let me know.

That'll tell me where she is hopefully, and if not, its a pretty good sign she isn't there. Thanks for the help. She beams brightly as her and the boy start heading out.

"I....um... wanted to apologize. I didn't realize the flash could damage the art.

Spoiler
    Show

Strong skill, School queen, Connections, Honor student.

Won as Good Mayans on a science victory GMR 4. Won as Sweden on a science victory GMR 7. Won as Desert England on a concession victory GMR 8 Lost as Poland in GMR 3. Lost as Japan in GMR 5, Surrendered as Korea in GMR 10. Surrendered as Bad Maya in GMR 11, Lost as Shoshone in GMR 13.

7. - Top - End - #157
    Troll in the Playground

Griffon

"What... I don't..." Natalia had lost the thread of the conversation, and now everyone is upset. "W-wait... Irini, I-I'm not sure what..."

Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    Strong Allure, Sniffles. +2. Really nothing else I can do.
    Originally Posted by Xefas:
    "I need the Goblins in phalanx arrangement. Sky Blotters in the back! Swissles? Assume the Swizzle Stick Formation! We're going in!"
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

8. - Top - End - #158
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by jamieth View Post
    "Sorry, I kinda got distracted earlier..." Alice catches up to Irini and matches her pace with a smile, "Anyway, I'm all free now - where are we going, by the way?"
    She didn't even think before saying "we", that was just obvious. That Irini might object, well, that didn't really cross her mind.
    Spoiler: Crunch
    Show
    Stroing, Moe Enthusiast for +3
    "Right now? Doesn't matter. Just... away. For time."

Quote Originally Posted by Zelphas View Post
    "What... I don't..." Natalia had lost the thread of the conversation, and now everyone is upset. "W-wait... Irini, I-I'm not sure what..."

Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    Strong Allure, Sniffles. +2. Really nothing else I can do.
    "Ah, yes, and how could I forgetting my little pevun’ya? You must be coming."

Quote Originally Posted by Illven View Post
    "If you want to catch up to her." A nerdy boy that was taking pictures of Ichika earlier pipes up to Chloe. "I know the city streets like the back of my hand, I'm a local. She'll never see you coming." He offers.

That's...... Makes it sound worse then it is.... Chloe points out. Let's see. She didn't mention hunger, and I don't think she mentioned an early class tomorrow. Logically, I can't see her going to a movie alone. My assumption is she wants an isolated place. Like a city park.

Chloe whips out her cell phone, and places a few calls to city park officials. Hey, if you see a girl, looks Russian, with brown hair, and the most beautiful eyes you'll ever see~ Please let me know.

That'll tell me where she is hopefully, and if not, its a pretty good sign she isn't there. Thanks for the help. She beams brightly as her and the boy start heading out.

"I....um... wanted to apologize. I didn't realize the flash could damage the art.

Spoiler
    Show

Strong skill, School queen, Connections, Honor student.
    Uhh... Sure. I guess we can keep an eye out.

Spoiler: After the call ended.
    Show
    "Hey, Ron?"

"Yeah, Jimmy?"

"We got a call to keep an eye out for a Russian girl and to call someone back?"

"Get a name and number?"

"Nope."

"Guess we don't have to worry about it then."

Irini is not even half a block away, and the phone call, as it turns out, was unnecessary.

"Don't be worrying about tour. Was good fun, even if some thought to make light of culture."

Quote Originally Posted by Esprit15 View Post
    Ichika follows after Irini. ”What the **** is your problem? You are acting pissy all day. If you don’t want to do social things, then don’t come! Do not sour mood for us!”
    Spoiler
    Show
    Conflict (+1), Violence is Always the Answer (+1)
    Irini spins suddenly. Her hand whips out at the same time, her palm making solid contact with Ichika's face.

"Ask yourself same question, piz’da! You have done nothing but insult everyone since yesterday. And now you come here to me call pissed? Look on mirror.”

Co-Founder of LUTAS.

A novella about a wizard and a rock star, cross-dimensional travel, and healing wounds neither knew were there.

Show

Follow me on Twitter!

9. - Top - End - #159

Quote Originally Posted by Lentrax View Post
    Uhh... Sure. I guess we can keep an eye out.

Spoiler: After the call ended.
    Show
    "Hey, Ron?"

"Yeah, Jimmy?"

"We got a call to keep an eye out for a Russian girl and to call someone back?"

"Get a name and number?"

"Nope."

"Guess we don't have to worry about it then."

Irini is not even half a block away, and the phone call, as it turns out, was unnecessary.

"Don't be worrying about tour. Was good fun, even if some thought to make light of culture."
    Yeah, like the initial burst of photos, I get. Not everyone's going to know how to treat fine art. Chloe muses.

I just wish they had stopped, when they realized it was damaging the art.

Quote Originally Posted by Lentrax View Post
    Irini spins suddenly. Her hand whips out at the same time, her palm making solid contact with Ichika's face.

"Ask yourself same question, piz’da! You have done nothing but insult everyone since yesterday. And now you come here to me call pissed? Look on mirror.”
    Chloe blushes and winces, but initially says nothing.

10. - Top - End - #160
    Titan in the Playground

Ichika hits her right back. “Yes, and never unprompted.”

Show

11. - Top - End - #161

Quote Originally Posted by Esprit15 View Post
    Ichika hits her right back. “Yes, and never unprompted.”
    But if you're getting pissy over me having friends. Chloe points out. Then the fact that it was "prompted" still doesn't make it a good reason to get pissy.

12. - Top - End - #162
    Titan in the Playground

Irini storms off and you follow her down a street. She makes another turn, and when you get around the corner, she is gone.

Where did she go, do you care, and what do you do?

Spoiler: Scene 9
    Show
    Unnopposed roll.

Allure D8: Ask around for the Russian girl. +2 VP
    Conflict D8: "Ask" for the Russian girl. +2 VP
    Skill D10: Use your powers of deduction and reason to figure out where she went without using any help from anyone else! +3 VP

Co-Founder of LUTAS.

Show

Follow me on Twitter!

13. - Top - End - #163

Chloe thankfully can always get by with alil help from her friends.

First she asks the teenagers out on a late summer night before school starts if a Russian girl stormed past.

The teenagers are eager to help the pretty blonde and get Chloe to give her, her number in case they see her.

With that, she strikes up a conversation with an off duty fire fighter.

Yeah, my friend stormed off cause of a third party. Her name's Irina, and she looks Russian. Seen anyone like that?

Spoiler
    Show

Allure, School queen, Connections.

14. - Top - End - #164
    Titan in the Playground

Quite frankly?

No.

Ichika shoves anyone who is near her away (other than Natalia, obviously) and storms off in the other direction, back toward campus. Why do you care so much anyways? Her hitting you shouldn’t have set you off like that.

I don’t know! I just... it hurt. Not physically, but emotionally. Like... I was being called out. But damnit, sometimes those people needed to be shoved around, roughed up!

And did you like being roughed up in return?

...well it made me think about what I did, so clearly there’s some value in it... I’ll apologize. Later. When it won’t bruise my pride so badly.

As Ichika gets closer to the dorms, she pulls out her phone and texts the RA from earlier. - Hey~! Good first few days? -
    Spoiler
    Show
    Truant - Skipping roll
    Last edited by Esprit15; 2021-05-26 at 11:07 PM.

Show

15. - Top - End - #165
    Titan in the Playground

~~Episode Two: Organic Chemistry 101~~
    Or, Haven't we met already?

The wind has picked up as the temperature begins to drop over the lengthening nights in Chicago. Irini has settled more or less into a routine, and today is no different.

Breakfast in the Student Union. Today's menu, a large coffee, a pastry, and last minute studying for a test. Math, it appears.

Spoiler: Scene 1
    Show
    Unopposed Roll.

Allure D6: Fall style looks amazing on Irini, but better on you! +2 VP
    Conflict D6: Play it cool, stay aloof, see what happens? +2 VP
    Skill D8: This stuff is easy! Show Irini how to remember the subject at hand! +3 VP
    Luck D6: Oh, look! They gave me an extra coffee, and it just so happens to be the same as what you are having! +2 VP

Co-Founder of LUTAS.

Show

Follow me on Twitter!

16. - Top - End - #166

Chloe for her part is already helping Irini, she's wrapped some dork into helping out on Irini's other side, the only person in her class to be earning better grades then her. But that's not all Chloe has in her barrel. Teacher's have bills to pay and for a fee while they won't give test answers, they will join Breakfest crunches on what the test will focus on.

"And hey. Irini you can trust me. My grades are good enough to get on the honor roll" She lied easily. Okay a couple of bad grades in history had recently knocked her off, but hey her math grades were still great.

Spoiler
    Show

Strong skill, school queen, connections, poker face
    Last edited by Illven; 2021-06-12 at 01:36 AM.

17. - Top - End - #167
    Titan in the Playground

Ichika walks into the cafeteria with her own little gaggle of students behind her - some boys that she met at a party the pervious night. As they pass Irini, Ichika gets a glance at her homework. Once they are out of earshot, she asks ”Hey Ian, Lucas, you’re in engineering, right?”

“Y-yeah,” says a nervous boy with brown hair. “Second year,” adds a taller, lankier one. Neither are exactly ‘cool looking dudes,’ but they were surprisingly charming and funny after everyone had a few drinks. And very easy to lead around.

“It looks like my friend Irini is having a little trouble with studying. You’d probably be a better person than me to try and help her.” She undoes two of her buttons quickly for the boy, and strokes his chest. “I would be extremely grateful if you could do this for me. Oh, and hand her this,” she adds, handing one of the older students a small envelope simply marked ‘Ichika’ in both kanji and Latin letters. As she buttons herself back up, she continues. ”Hand that to her, and then just ‘notice’ what she’s studying and offer to help. I’ve been meaning to apologize to her for a week now, and maybe this will be the thing that forces me to do it.”

While the two engineering students go to talk to Irini, Ichika sits down for breakfast with some of the girls of the group, chatting about boys.

Spoiler
    Show
    Allure Skill - Carry My Books, Touchy-Feely (+1), Shameless (+2), School Queen (+2)

Also, Truant from the previous scene should proc to double the VP if I succeed, unless you want to rule that it doesn’t carry between episodes.

Show

18. - Top - End - #168
    Titan in the Playground

Mary is hard at work with her study group, and waves Irini over when she spots the cutie looking a bit flustered with things. Mary's not the best student, but she's a hard worker, and natural talent flouders without putting in the effort. Hence, study group! A bunch of people working together to learn the harder stuff that class isn't teaching properly.

Spoiler: OoC
    Show
    Skill. Strong Roll 1 + Renaissance Lady 1 + Competitive Spirit 1 + School Queen 2 = +5.

Currently Recruiting WW/Mafia: Logic's Deathloop Mafia and Cazero's Graduates Of Hope's Peak - Danganronpa Mafia

Quote Originally Posted by Xumtiil View Post
    An Abattoir Vecna, if you will.
    My Homebrew