New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 49 of 50 FirstFirst ... 24394041424344454647484950 LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,470 of 1471
  1. - Top - End - #1441
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Fallout Equesria: Seeds Of Healing(IC)

Eve lean down and cup Doc's chin like one in other dimension would check.... a horse.
    She let him go before it become too wierd.
    "Ah. Great work of mine." she sigh with pride.

"Who's brain? I... think I know. Groggy tried to hide it from me."
    Eve say with an amuse.
    "Who is Groggy?" Gengar ask.
    "Ah. Right. You know him as Grogar. We had a thing going on... in short- bang! You exist!"
    The goats look confused and distrubed.

"Well. From what I have heard, you were a greedy naughty puny pony." she boop him.
    "The entrance fee of course! What is one tinsy tiny weak goat for you? Eh? Like-" she dissapear in smoke and reapear next to Gorge-long necked filled with ears, blind and mute.
    "Aww. Yikes. Bad sketch. His only use would be as food! Don'tchyou think?"

Eve poof back to her place.
    "You see, the brainroot has rules. Me and Groggy has programed it in a certain way"
    Thanks for the OOTSkage of OOTS art, Lord Raziere.

------
    My previouse Avater

Bazzilion legions of thanks to his highness Emperor Ing for the awesome avatar!

Who want to join some freeform Naruto Rp?
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...ound-ITP-OOC-1

2. - Top - End - #1442
    Spamalot in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by igordragonian View Post
    Eve lean down and cup Doc's chin like one in other dimension would check.... a horse. She let him go before it become too weird.
    "Ah. Great work of mine." she sigh with pride.
    Doc raised an eyebrow. "Great work? I don't recall you ever... oh. Oh, I get it now."

He seems suddenly enlightened. "I was mutated in the pool of goop there," Doc explains, pointing behind him to the pool. "Now I don't need glasses. That's what you're getting at, right? Your mutagenic goo fixed my eyes. Hmph. Reckon I ought to thank you for that much, though I don't think some of my friends here would be as grateful."

"Who's brain? I... think I know. Groggy tried to hide it from me." Eve say with an amuse.
    "Who is Groggy?" Gengar ask.
    "Ah. Right. You know him as Grogar. We had a thing going on... in short- bang! You exist!" The goats look confused and disturbed.
    "I think Eve here is trying to say that she is the mother half to your father of goat-kind," Doc says to the group around him. He tries not to think about the details.

"Well. From what I have heard, you were a greedy naughty puny pony." she boop him.
    "The entrance fee of course! What is one tinsy tiny weak goat for you? Eh? Like-" she disappear in smoke and reappear next to Gorge-long necked filled with ears, blind and mute.
    "Aww. Yikes. Bad sketch. His only use would be as food! Don'tchyou think?"

Eve poof back to her place.
    "You see, the brainroot has rules. Me and Groggy has programed it in a certain way"
    "Well what can I say, Miss Eve," Doc replied with a shrug. He sits up and holds out his forelegs to the group of goats around him. "I'm just learning the creed of greed from Grogar. All these goats are my friends and I won't give any of them up without a fight."

He stands back up. "So you 'programmed' this brain with rules... and I assume a sacrifice is one of them as a roll to enter. What other rules are we breaking?" he asked the creature.

"And further, are you here just to chat, or are you opposed to us reaching the core below? I'm hoping you are friend rather than foe, but I'd like us to be honest with each other."
    Last edited by DigoDragon; 2021-11-11 at 03:54 PM.

3. - Top - End - #1443
    Titan in the Playground

Eve chuckle But get distracted by Greeda.
    "Ah. Also work of art. Beautiful" and pull her tail.
    "HEY!" Greeda beh angerly.

Greez and his goons are all finally here.
    "Ah. And you-" Eve frown looking at Nemesis and Vendeta.
    "You are not MY work. You are the work of this faker, Celly belly."

Nemesis growl and pull her sword.
    "YOU aren't allowrd to call her like that!" She swing at her, but Eve poff away again.

"Touche. I never understood what Discy has seen in her." Eve shrugged

Her monstrouse tentacly creatures are getting near Glroia, but Greeda glare at them.

"Ah. What were you saying?" she snap her fingers and Doc forced to repeat everything he just said.
    As if his muscles and nerves are puppetered.

Eve laugh again.
    Greez look more horrifed then anyone else.

"Well. The gene pool is under my control, little pony, but I meant ALL-" she glance at Nemesis.
    "Almost all living beings are my children. Or creations.C
    She lean toward Gengar.
    "I never was pregnant, so dont feel bad if you are attracted to me" she tease Gengar, booping him.

"You ponies came later and added an intresting twist to my work. At first I didnt liked it." she sigh with nostalgia.
    "Plagues, meteors... but you have endured, you even have defeated the father of all beings, Grogar. Such michiviouse little technocolor critters you are." She cooe

Eve levitate, petting mouthes at their "chins" in the walls.

"Well. Foe or a friend. I guess I am both." she wag her tail, lost in thought, and while thinking, pulling a piece from the wall, massaging like clay, lost in thoughts- one second and it look like oversized ameba, then sort of wierd prehistoric fish choking and screeching, then a wierd tiny dinosaur with too many eyes, and it's evulation become quicker and quicker, at a certain point it look like quradapal mammal- if goats, yaks and ponied had a shared ancestor he would look like this tiny being in her palm.

He start to scream.
    "What are all those thoughts? Why I am alive?! Why-"
    "Oh book it." Eve rolled her eyes and tossed into her mouth eating him with loud crunches.

She land again.
    "Well. Lets say, I am tired of being caged. First by Groggar, then by the Alicorntupia, then by Celly Belly, and then again by Groggar. All the engineers before you, were annoyingly loyal to Groggar's instructions... but now.." she grin.
    "You are desprate."

------
    My previouse Avater

4. - Top - End - #1444

"Ah. Also work of art. Beautiful" and pull her tail.
    "HEY!" Greeda beh angerly.
    Doc frowns. He does not like how Eve is treating Greeda like a prize pet in a science fair.

"You are not MY work. You are the work of this faker, Celly belly."
    Doc tilted his head, thinking. He then said, "Celestia, you mean?" He was looking more to Nemesis for the answer than Eve, who was distracted.

Her monstrousness tentacle creatures are getting near Gloria, but Greeda glare at them.
    Doc took one step closer to the creatures and gave them the stare like he could punish them. It wasn't very different than the look he used to give his children when they were naughty.

"Ah. What were you saying?" she snap her fingers and Doc forced to repeat everything he just said. As if his muscles and nerves are puppeteered.

Eve laugh again. Greez look more horrified then anyone else.
    Greez was the most horrified? Hello, Doc was the one puppeted! He was absolutely livid and felt like he was scandalized against his will! This was an unforgivable act. Doc was growling at Eve.

His hoof started to glow hot with rage.

"Well. Lets say, I am tired of being caged. First by Groggar, then by the Alicorntupia, then by Celly Belly, and then again by Groggar. All the engineers before you, were annoyingly loyal to Groggar's instructions... but now.." she grin.
    "You are desperate."
    "Desperate? Mare, I don't know what you're talking about," Doc says. "Look, we're going down to the core and settling the Brainroot's infection problem one way or another. I'd be most grateful if you offered directions there, but if not, then I'll have to bid you good day as we don't have time to stay and chat."

"Come, Gengar, let's get marching to the next room. We need to find a way down to the bottom level."
    Digo Dragon - Artist
    D&D 5e Homebrew: My Little Pony Races

5. - Top - End - #1445
    Titan in the Playground

Nemesis frown.
    "She doesnt like the name Celestia"

The tentacle creatures thing back off, screech whining like... children.

Eve:"Wait wait!" Losing her casual confidence.
    "We can work out a deal! The other collar is also at the core. How about that?"

------
    My previouse Avater

6. - Top - End - #1446

Nemesis frown.
    "She doesn't like the name Celestia"
    Doc raised an eyebrow. Interesting, he thought to himself. He wondered the name of the patron in his head, and wished he had a few minutes to know her. Seems like there are many powerful entities out today and Doc didn't know any of them.

Well, he knew Celestia. At least, what was taught in the Stable when he was a colt. He hopes that lesson wasn't a lie.

The tentacle creatures thing back off, screech whining like... children.

Eve:"Wait wait!" Losing her casual confidence.
    "We can work out a deal! The other collar is also at the core. How about that?"
    Doc stopped walking. He slowly turned his head to look at Eve. She had his interest again. "The other collar, you say? So if I'm understanding you, the collar you're wearing is the slave, not the slaver?"

He considers a possible deal with this devil.

"So what sort of deal are you offering?" Doc asked, being polite despite anger still in the back of his mind over being forced as a puppet a minute ago.
    Digo Dragon - Artist

7. - Top - End - #1447
    Titan in the Playground

Eve's one donkey ear and one rabbit ear perked up, her giraffe neck streched as she smiled widely.
    Her tentacle orb minions pant with excitment. "Ooh. ooh!'

"Evolution is all about trade offs! Evolution is THE economy!" Eve chipper with somewhat dorky passion. Her smile is wide, and her teeth... she has all their kinds; fangs, flat teeth, teeth he recongnize frkm the diamond dogs, even wierd brush like teeth he might have read that whales had.

She clapped, and her minions started to transform with screeches that might have been of pleasure, agony or both.
    Their many eyes started to melt and merge with each other like a mosaic/hive eyes of a fly.
    But those eyes were clear of pupils. It was now... a biological touch screens. And probably the best quality Doc has even seen.
    Genicka perk her ears and wag her tail.
    "Oh my goat! This is amazing! Those are maluable computers! Right?! My parents said they all have died out!" She pet them with love and they purr.

Eve frown "Yes. You didnt treated them well. They have died."

"Oh." Geneicka backed off with folded ears. Ashamed.

Khitty also look very curiouse but keep silence.

Eve smile again, and pull the maluable computers at the tentacles and menus appear on them. "Of course the deals are open for each one of you'
    The left one is titled
    "MY SERVICES"

the right one with
    "YOUR PAYMENTS"

There are titles of the services and payments. Doc can press on them to get further details. Everything designed very well and proficent.
    It's just that those touch screens are.. eyes.

"MY SERVICES"

*History/Interview

Spoiler
    Show

I am older then the universe. I have createde life, and helped to create civilization.
    I have met more or less anyone worth meeting.
    I have been during the war and alongside Groggar.
    You may have great questions!
    The usual deal is for a one big question. but I am not nitpicking for sidequestions. But dont try to swindle me.

*Manual Genetic Trade Off Managment
    Spoiler
    Show

Naturally I do this for you, behind the scenes in process of generations. But I can manually change the trade offs of your and your's offsepring's genetics to your heart content. For even further details set a meeting with Eve.

*Bio-Engineering Studies
    Spoiler
    Show

As the lord of Evoluation and the mother of bio engineering- I could teach you everything there is to know, so you could play with genetics yourself!
    In the constraints of time and your brain's limits. (Which could be streched with another deal!)

*Bio-Programming Studies
    Spoiler
    Show

It less flashy then bio engineering, but as important if not more. What drive organisms, especialy sentient and computing ones are monitoring the mental and carnal emotional of my creations.

I could teach you everything there is to know, so you could play with programming yourself!
    In the constraints of time and your brain's limits. (Which could be streched with another deal!)

*Bio engineering and programming services
    Spoiler
    Show

As the Lord of Evoluation I can do quite a lot. If you a specific need, I probably can do it. Do you want to get rid of the sensation of pain? Do you want to be a cat? I can probably do to you and your brain anything you can imagine and then some.
    Of course, side effects would be likely.

*Warlock Pact
    Spoiler
    Show

I preffer to think of myself as a scientist. But I am aviable for warlock pacts! Serve me and get an access to my powers! Wouldnt it be fun?

*Divine Contract
    Spoiler
    Show

For those with the correctly wired brain, I offer an access to divine spells. But I am more strict with this contract

*Plague
    Spoiler
    Show

I could create plague to burst at a certain place of your choice. But I take no responsibility for the results.
    You could also purchase herd immunity for a certain locations or specie.

*Fertility
    Spoiler
    Show

I could lower and raise your fertility and hormone structure to your heart content. Gender bending also apply here!
    Desiging your babies is also possible
    With a bigger payment you could order it as a couple or even for unwilling subject. Genetic matter required!

*Cure All
    Spoiler
    Show

I can cure any discomfort with a physical source. Sometimes also death. Though, I dont like cheating, so it will be pricey.

*Toured Guide
    Spoiler
    Show

As one of the main designers of the brainroot I could give you a high qualiry and relativly safe toured guide through the brainroot.
    The core is off limits for me sadly.

On the second malubale computer

YOUR PAYMENTS

*Children
    Spoiler
    Show

I love children! They are so maluable! Babies are even better!
    Promising theoritical children would require some convincing!

*Lifespan
    Spoiler
    Show

Honestly. Most mortals live for too long anyway. I can use your lifespan better then you.

*Playtime!
    Spoiler
    Show

I always want to play. Let me to play with your genetics.

*Longterm expriement
    Spoiler
    Show

Allow me to make on you an expriment that will influence all of your offspring

*Hosting an offspring
    Spoiler
    Show

Let's create an offspring together. I'l let you to carry it and parent it

*Biomass
    -
    Spoiler
    Show

A limb, any piece of you really, for me to use as clay

*Babysitting
    Spoiler
    Show

I have so many beautiful expriemental things, that I would like to see flourish in the outside world. It is a long lasting deal.

*special- surgerical release of me
    Spoiler
    Show

Groggar has tied me to his close ally with the twin collars. And he wont allow me to leave nor get close to him. I need someone to pull the collar out of him, without killing. It require a very high skill

And the bargain sale excite at least some goats:
    Genicka burst again. "Teach me everything you know!"

Gregorr:"Can... you get rid.. of the fungus?"
    Nemesis grin. "Can you-"
    "Shut up." Greez silence her

Gregorria drag her brother Gorge.
    'I am already halfway warlock of your's. Can we complete the pact? I am sure my brother worth something."

"

------
    My previouse Avater

8. - Top - End - #1448

Doc scrolled through the deals and offers. He frowned, as if he didn't see something specific he was looking for. The earth pony shook his head slowly.

"Hmm, physical therapy and transmogrification? Well, I suppose that is fairly impressive... If you worship Grogar that is," he said, matter of factly. "Millions of years of evolution, but you've only mastered the physical forms of biology. Well, it seems the goats are happy with your offerings. However, I deal in bigger things. Something that transcends the physical."

He scrolls down to the last item on her payment plan. "I am willing to free you from your servitude, but there is something I need from you first before we can do some business that will result in your freedom. It isn't anything too extreme or dangerous, but it represents the highest order of evolution for ponies. Now obviously you would know what that is since ponies are your creation too, right?"

Doc stops scrolling, looking at Eve to see if he has gotten her attention.
    Last edited by DigoDragon; 2021-11-15 at 03:48 PM.

9. - Top - End - #1449
    Titan in the Playground

Eve air of arrogance and smugness slowly disspiate.
    The goats glare at him insulted.

Eve looks annoyed and slightly less confident.
    "My powers encomoass everything! Have you read about bio programming?"
    She ask.

"You think you can release me?' A certain shine spark in her eyes.
    "But you want me to do something for free at first? You got some hutzpa. I'll give you, that little pony."
    Pause.
    "You want to be become an alicorn. Don't you?" she ask with a tilted head.

------
    My previouse Avater

10. - Top - End - #1450

Eve looks annoyed and slightly less confident.
    "My powers encompass everything! Have you read about bio programming?" She ask.
    Doc really hasn't read much. Mostly pamphlets that survived in the Stable from the Ministry of Arcane Magic. But just to keep the conversation going his way, he nods a little.

"You think you can release me?' A certain shine spark in her eyes.
    "But you want me to do something for free at first? You got some hutzpa. I'll give you, that little pony."
    Pause. "You want to be become an alicorn. Don't you?" she ask with a tilted head.
    Okay, this wasn't on Doc's mind, and he was a bit surprised this was even an option? He had never heard of a male alicorn before. Heck, he never thought about alicorn-hood at all.

"Well, I suppose we can discuss what I want for your freedom, but first, I would like to see a little demonstration of your powers. Just to be sure you are indeed the real deal and not a con artist. I've met too many that claim they can do things they really cannot. Let's see..." Doc hums and looks around. His eyes settle upon Gloria.

"Here's an idea; something that is no doubt super simple for your powers."

Doc trots over to Gloria. "Would you be able to improve her eyesight? Nothing fancy, maybe just back to how it was before? If you can do that, then I'll definitely discuss your freedom prospects. I might not even ask for full alicornhood just to sweeten the deal in your favor. Maybe just half alicorn to start."

He takes off Gloria's glasses gently and puts a hoof on her shoulder to keep her calm that he's right there for her. Doc waits to see if Eve will agree to his simple terms?
    Digo Dragon - Artist

11. - Top - End - #1451

"I'd like to also point out," Doc adds, "That I did not appreciate you trying to puppet me when you could have just asked me to repeat what I had said. So you could also think of this as making up for that sin. Forgiveness by action. Words alone are not worth enough."
    Digo Dragon - Artist

12. - Top - End - #1452
    Titan in the Playground

"With ease" Eve said
    She ignore the last bit that Doc said-even if intrested in this deal, she still has some pride, and wont easily and openly apologize to a mortal.
    A pony of all mortals.

Eve lean in serpentine way, and her giraffe neck swirl a bit, in a way it shouldnt.
    She tao Glroia'a head with a gloved finger.
    Glroia unfocused eyes become clear and focus and an expression of amaze spread over the petite goat.
    "I can see! I never seen or even thought so clearly!" Gloria gasp.
    Eve smile smugly.
    "As a bonus, I cutted the neuro-psychic wiring to the braknroot
    She spread her hands
    "You welcome*!"
    mouthes from the walls echo her or scream
    "hurray!"
    dozens of pair of hands,hooves, claws and other forelegs clap in a chorus.

----
    *https://youtu.be/W5vW8Ctu350

------
    My previouse Avater

13. - Top - End - #1453

She ignore the last bit that Doc said-even if interested in this deal, she still has some pride, and wont easily and openly apologize to a mortal. A pony of all mortals.
    Hmm. Doc thought that he should rein in his expectations. Still, her actions are a welcomed thing. For Gloria's sake.

"As a bonus, I cutted the neuro-psychic wiring to the braknroot
    She spread her hands "You welcome*!"
    mouthes from the walls echo her or scream
    "hurray!"dozens of pair of hands,hooves, claws and other forelegs clap in a chorus.
    Eve's neck got a curious look from Doc. Usually you need to lack stuff like bones to turn your neck that way. But she seems to be a kind of shapeshifter? Better than changelings at it.

Doc claps his hooves along with the Brainroot. He will show appreciation that Eve did this for some random goat. "Quite remarkable! Yes, you certainly have the gift for this."

He was also fascinated that Eve could sever the link these goats had to the Brainroot. Useful information to know!

"Well then," Doc said, sounding more like Prosperity with business, "I do believe that I have a bargain to make with you now; for your freedom."

He looked around; Doc didn't want Greez or his goons to know what kind of deal Doc would make. He worried that Greez would try to stop him. He trot over to Eve and said in a quieter voice,

"Could we speak privately? I don't want to worry the others by making this deal. Certain goats here like to cause drama."
    Digo Dragon - Artist

14. - Top - End - #1454
    Titan in the Playground

Eve was about to enter a musical number, but her donkey ears perk up.
    'OoOo. Dark and intimate deal? You sure have perked my intrest,little pony!"

She raise her hands, and walls of flash enclose her and Doc in an empty dome of flash.
    There is a small round resturant table made of... flash, and her two maluable computers turned into chairs with many tentacles.
    Eve take a seat, and place two cups which are living snails,with a deep hole in their shells, filled with... black milk(?) on it.

"Well, little doctor pony" she sip frim her cup-snail.
    "I am all ears" and hundred pairs of ears from hundred diffrent species cover her body.

------
    My previouse Avater

15. - Top - End - #1455

'OoOo. Dark and intimate deal? You sure have perked my intrest,little pony!"
    Doc thinks, uh oh, as he is now making a deal with a devil powerful Draconequs.

Eve take a seat, and place two cups which are living snails,with a deep hole in their shells, filled with... black milk(?) on it.

"Well, little doctor pony" she sip frim her cup-snail.
    "I am all ears" and hundred pairs of ears from hundred different species cover her body.
    Doc didn't want to look rude, so he picked up his snail-cup and took a full sip, expecting... well he didn't know what he was expecting this to taste like. He held his breath and swallowed the sip he drank.

He was trying not to look nervous.

"Haha, all ears... because you have all those... yes, well played." Doc cleared his throat. "Right then. I noticed your collar, the thing keeping you trapped. I've seen it before, and perhaps you noticed it too. The little filly, Vendetta, wears one as well; iron and red runes makes for a cliche prison."

"I need to know how it works so that I can free you; how it all works. You said the Brainroot has the 'master' collar, and I want to know how to remove it without harming you. Can it be transferred to another owner?"

Doc takes another sip of his snail cup. "I think you can see where I'm going with this. The master collar controlling Vendetta is inside the oily goat that calls himself Greez. I abhor a filly being enslaved, and I want her free. However..."

Doc pauses for dramatic effect.

"...if I free her completely, then her mother, Nemesis, has no reason to continue to be civil. She would probably kill every goat here, likely damage the Brainroot severely, and I might die if I'm stranded in this place alone. You'll probably be fine, but us mortals don't like dying ahead of out time. I have places to be after this."

He sips the drink again. "If the master collar can be safely transfered, I'd like to take it from Greez for myself as payment for freeing you from your collar. I would keep the filly safe from Greez's torture and keep Nemesis in check until we are both safely out once we're done here. I would then free Vendetta. You both can enjoy your freedom, and I'll be on my way."

He puts the snail cup down.

"Does this sound reasonable? I know it's not editing DNA like you enjoy, but I am hoping it is still a simple task. The filly doesn't deserve the slavery she is under."
    Digo Dragon - Artist

16. - Top - End - #1456
    Titan in the Playground

The black milk has a wierd texture.
    It feels like fish scales on the tongue, and it's very thick, almost like honey.
    It has strangely bare taste, like.. chalk, but even more bland.
    But it's rejuvanating.
    (If Doc lost any HP-it healed. And his exaustion is removed)

Eve, Lord Of Evoulation, and Mother Of All stared down Doc,as she revret all ears beside her original pair after her punchline was delivered.

"It surpringly and annoyingly noble of you." Eve say.
    "And so... I'll have to be fair- many blaim me for cruelity, but I am fair, even if strict. I want to do this deal fully aware of your choice"
    She eat her cup-snail in one gulp.
    "Celly-Belly has designed the kind of Nemesis and Vendeta in a ways beyond their size- she has ROBBED my knowledge and used in sinister ways' she pauas for a dramatic effect.
    "She has proggramed their brains for her cause. Vendeta will likely be as violent and hateful as Nemesis- even racism toward non ponies is wired to them geneticly.
    Eve pause with a seriouse expression.
    "Are you willing to do it, for a filly that is very likely to become as brutal as her mother? I dont care either way, but I am not doing tricks in my deals- what ever will happen, I wont allow you to say that Eve has tricked you"

------
    My previouse Avater

17. - Top - End - #1457

(If Doc lost any HP-it healed. And his exaustion is removed)
    Doc feels better! Like a second wind hit, he is awake again.

"It surpringly and annoyingly noble of you." Eve say.
    Doc wanted to say 'thank you', but he didn't want to interrupt, so he only nods his head slowly.

"And so... I'll have to be fair- many blaim me for cruelity, but I am fair, even if strict. I want to do this deal fully aware of your choice"
    She eat her cup-snail in one gulp.
    "Celly-Belly has designed the kind of Nemesis and Vendeta in a ways beyond their size- she has ROBBED my knowledge and used in sinister ways' she pauas for a dramatic effect.
    "She has proggramed their brains for her cause. Vendeta will likely be as violent and hateful as Nemesis- even racism toward non ponies is wired to them geneticly.
    Eve pause with a seriouse expression.
    "Are you willing to do it, for a filly that is very likely to become as brutal as her mother? I dont care either way, but I am not doing tricks in my deals- what ever will happen, I wont allow you to say that Eve has tricked you"
    It took Doc a moment to guess that 'Celly-Belly' was Celestia. He taps his snail cup gently and thinks for a few seconds. He then speaks,

"I am a father of two beautiful little fillies. I'm also a doctor and have studied a lot of pony anatomy, including some genetics. It is of my opinion that genetics, the 'nature' of a pony, is only half of who you are. There's another part, the nurture. It is what you learn in life, including racism or the knowledge to love and tolerate. Maybe they grew up hating others, but I don't think it is too late for change. They can learn to be better ponies. Because the core of every pony is the ability to make friends and love others, even nonponies. I don't think that is something this 'Celly-Belly' could even remove from our species."
    Digo Dragon - Artist

18. - Top - End - #1458
    Titan in the Playground

Eve smile a long smile.
    "Ah. Ponies do have this sentiment. And sometimes... yes. You mortals CAN overcome bio programming
    She craft a real module of a brain.
    "But... you can program insticts and behaviors."
    She point at diffrent parts of the brain.
    "Did you know fear of height and loud noise come from birth?" she point at diffrent places in the brain.
    "So Celly has programed xenophobia in her creations. I just want you to be aware of that:

------
    My previouse Avater

19. - Top - End - #1459

"Did you know fear of height and loud noise come from birth?" she point at diffrent places in the brain.
    "So Celly has programed xenophobia in her creations. I just want you to be aware of that:
    "I am aware of how phobias work. They are not easy things to overcome, but overcome them you can with effort. Hatred is no different," Doc replies, studying the little brain module Eve created. It would be a useful toy in his clinic... if he ever got back to the clinic. He really hoped his children were okay.

Doc sighs and leans forward, putting his head on his hooves. "But yes, I get what you're trying to say-- don't blame you if these two ponies end up murdering all the goats. You might be hinting that I should just ask for alicorn-hood, or to be made as big and strong as Greeda. But I'm sticking to my principals. I cannot, in good conscience, let a filly remain a slave. I agree to those terms and accept the challenge of rehabilitating them... or accept failure as my own if they don't change their ways. Just show me how to free you and I'll do my part. ...Do I like, sign a contract in blood or something?"

Doc was kidding about that last part.

Well, sort of.

Maybe.
    Digo Dragon - Artist

20. - Top - End - #1460

Doc did just now think of something else. He mutters 'well crap' to himself and straightens up in his chair.

"I, uh... something else I just thought about. I don't want Greez to make deals with you; the goat has two ponies to bargain with and selling them off to you would rather negate my own deal. So, uh... what can I pay you with to add that to the contract? That don't involve selling my children. Would uh... would being a lab rat for one of your experiments be enough?"
    Digo Dragon - Artist

21. - Top - End - #1461
    Titan in the Playground

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y123...nel=annapantsu

Eve started to write the wording the of the deal on a paper made of flash her claws scratching bloody scars to write the details. The sheet of flash pant and moan in pain.
    She perk her ears over the second deal.
    'Hmm. You might have the right genetics for this one. At least after your genetic shower.'

Eve create another cup snail- and it seems she pull something from thin air-
    (Doc may roll arcane to see if he figure what she is doing, It also stand for general mad sciency stuff. right? DC 16)

She mix some of the black milk.
    'Thanks cousin.' Doc can Eve mamble, she pour blindingly colorful rainbow liquid- like the one from the pool.
    And... few more things. Some of them twisting and crawling. One even screeched, all combined in the cup snail.
    The snail started to change colors.
    'Drink it all. And slurp the snail as well.' Eve order.
    The liquid looked... 'spacey'- bright cosmic blue with dozens of glowing spots.

If Doc drink it, at first he feel as if he burning from the inside, then as if a supernova explode within him, and then a wierd chil sensation.
    Though.. physiacly he is ok?
    But also something fundemental has changed.
    (add to the sheet ponymorph- whenever Doc roll a 3 no matter why, roll 1d6+1d10.
    1-2-Earth Pony
    3-4- Pegasus
    5-6 Unicorn

for convience sake, it's about the racial abilities, NOT the stats.
    for the 1d10-
    2-9 nothing special
    1-gender bend
    10- rare version of the race,
    Crystal instead of earth
    Bat pony instead of pegasus
    kirin instead of unicorn.

And some few mechanical tidbids about this)

'Now.. as for the collars. Basicly, I will show a shortcut to the brain's core, and I will guide you telepathicly. If you fail- well, I'll probably die. Sort of. If you succeed- I'll pull the collar out of Greez and place on you.'
    She move the flash sheet and a small knife.
    'Sign here.'

------
    My previouse Avater

22. - Top - End - #1462

Eve started to write the wording the of the deal on a paper made of flash her claws scratching bloody scars to write the details. The sheet of flash pant and moan in pain.
    Doc winced at hearing the paper moan. He wondered if Eve enjoyed hearing the sounds of pain, but he was wise enough not to ask that question.

She perk her ears over the second deal.
    'Hmm. You might have the right genetics for this one. At least after your genetic shower.'

Eve create another cup snail- and it seems she pull something from thin air- She mix some of the black milk. she pour blindingly colorful rainbow liquid- like the one from the pool. And... few more things. Some of them twisting and crawling. One even screeched, all combined in the cup snail. The snail started to change colors. 'Drink it all. And slurp the snail as well.' Eve order.
    The liquid looked... 'spacey'- bright cosmic blue with dozens of glowing spots.
    "Genetic shower? Oh, my dip in that pool of... goop," Doc said. He took the cup in his hooves. His heart was beating quickly. Doc was nervous, perhaps bordering on scared, of the contents that writhed in the cup he was given. Was this even worth rescuing two ponies that were raised to kill goats and other non-ponies? He could of asked for personal power. Perhaps he could slay the archmage of goats and take over... no, that would be wrong. Greez would keep the two ponies as slaves for as long as he found them useful, and he certainly wouldn't hesitate turning one in as a science experiment to Eve for his own personal power.

This was more than about two racist ponies This was about freeing slaves and stopping two potential tyrants from enslaving his home Stable. It was only a matter of time before his home would be found.

Doc shuts his eyes, tilts his head back, and chugs down the drink, snail and all. As he swallows the foul concoction he drops the cup and falls over in pain. Doc clutches his stomach. Pain ran through his veins and he felt like his head might explode. Then... it subsided? He gasped for breath and sat up. As quickly as the pain hit him, it was gone. Doc stood up from the floor. His mouth felt dry, but he was otherwise feeling... alright?

"Okay... didn't expect that little side effect. I don't really feel any different, but I'm guessing it's a subtle experiment?"

'Now.. as for the collars. Basically, I will show a shortcut to the brain's core, and I will guide you telepathically. If you fail- well, I'll probably die. Sort of. If you succeed- I'll pull the collar out of Greez and place on you.'
    She move the flash sheet and a small knife. 'Sign here.'
    Doc eyed the knife and the sheet of flesh paper. He took the knife with his teeth and hoof. With slow, steady movements thanks to his skill as a surgeon, he carved his name carefully.

Medicine to try and be gentle on the page: (1d20+4)[7]
    Digo Dragon - Artist

23. - Top - End - #1463
    Titan in the Playground

The situation is wierd, and this is maybe why Doc can't do this as genty and expertly as he wish-
    All of the sudden, he feel thunderstroke- a random bolt in his nerves.
    ALL of them.
    And the snail thing- it was alive inside him, riding in electric speed over his nervse system, redesinging his bone structure from within- his bones losing mass, and the snail convert them, crafting sharp bones that burst with splatters of blood from Doc's sides, and flash, fat and muscle crawl from his body, guided by the snail.
    Hundreds of stings felt as feathers cover the flashy limbs.
    Doc feel something in his muscles. Certain energy that would allow him to interact with clouds.
    Even his brain is restructured a bit-
    pegasi tend to have more action oriented brains. That why in studies pre war, most reports of study diffucilites came from pegasi.
    But they were quick thinkers- at least relativly.

And the shocking thing of all, that despite the shock and pain Doc.... feels.. alright.

Eve bite her lips.
    'MMmm... how lucky am I! Right infront of my eyes! How do you feel?'

------
    My previouse Avater

24. - Top - End - #1464

And the snail thing- it was alive inside him, riding in electric speed over his nervous system, redesigning his bone structure from within- his bones losing mass, and the snail convert them, crafting sharp bones that burst with splatters of blood from Doc's sides, and flash, fat and muscle crawl from his body, guided by the snail. Hundreds of stings felt as feathers cover the flashy limbs.
    Doc bit back tears of pain as this happened. He clung to the table, trying hard not to cry out in pain. It felt worse than breaking a bone. It was like... breaking a bone that healed itself wrong. And the bones broke through the back of his armor, tearing two holes like daggers. He couldn't think at first. His head swam with the pain in his back. "Grr.... arrrg..."

And the shocking thing of all, that despite the shock and pain Doc.... feels.. alright.

Eve bite her lips. 'MMmm... how lucky am I! Right infront of my eyes! How do you feel?'
    Once the pain stopped, Doc was calming himself down with slow, steady deep breaths. He looked up at Eve like she was telling him a bad joke. "How do I feel? Like I... like you broke bones in my back and pulled them out. Guess the part about this hurting was in the fine print."

Then Doc saw it.

Feathers.

He did a double-take. He then turned and looked the other way and saw its pair. Long, feathery wings of mocha brown to a golden radiance down each side. He reached out with a hoof and touched one. Doc's wing recoiled at the touch, because he felt that touch. His wings moved around like... well, he couldn't describe it. Like having legs that just woke up from being asleep for hours. He turned sideways to try and control them. He got ahold of one wing, but the other kocked the empty mug off the table. Doc quickly turned back and caught it before it broke on the floor. He put the mug back on the table and stepped back.

"This... uh... well I guess I should be grateful that I didn't get turned into like... a mole rat with six eyes or something. Thank you for being merciful," Doc said. He sorta bowed his head awkwardly. Then he tried stretching out his wings all the way. "Um, do they work? I have never flown before so... guess I'm starting off at the colt stage here."

He tried flapping, up and down, with his wings. It was slow at first. He worried they'd break, but they felt as strong as his legs once he exercised them with several flaps. Then he tried harder. He flapped his wings like he meant it. Doc started to lift off the ground. For a moment, his hooves weren't touching the ground. The feeling surprised him and he lost some balance. Doc landed on the ground, but at least on all four legs. His wings flapped in different directions. He managed to regain his balance and force his wings to hold still. He tried folding them, but it felt awkward. His wings kept unfurling. Like they wanted to be used.

"Okay, this will take some getting used to," Doc told himself out loud. "How to explain this to the kids..."

He looked up at Eve. "So ah, I guess I feel... awkward? A little out of my element, but I think I'll be okay? Anything else you want to ask, or should we get back to the others before they get impatient? ...they really shouldn't sell their siblings though."
    Last edited by DigoDragon; 2021-12-12 at 12:35 AM.
    Digo Dragon - Artist

25. - Top - End - #1465
    Titan in the Playground

Eve looked very pleased and write down in a notebook made of flash sheets, just like the one he has signed.
    "I have told you- this is science. Not magic. Your body is forced to go through rapid reconstruction. I wonder you'l ever get used to it. This pesky snail.. I still can't make sense what trigger it. Isnt it wonderful?!"
    She gosh, not seems to sympathize with Doc's pain at all.

"Dont insult me." she frown.
    "I am proud to be mercyless- Mercy is the worst sin- it ruin the beautiful harmony I have intented-it let the weak to rotten the strong. Blekx." she spit.

But she look amazed.
    "You have succeeded on your first attempt. Amazing.
    Eve clap.
    "Your vault must have an amazing breeding program. As expected. Noby was an annoying foe, but she knew how to invest and understood such things.'

"Right. Fine."
    The walls of flash fall down with wet meaty noise.
    Eve has dissapeared.
    The goats and others saround Doc.
    Greez beh angerly.
    "Where is she?! I had a deal to make!'

Greeda walk to Doc.
    ".....Wings? What... you have paid for them?"

Gregorria also looks enraged.
    "For Goat's sake! I need this deal!"

His allies are mostly exausted.

Khitty look amused and curiouse.

------
    My previouse Avater

26. - Top - End - #1466

"I have told you- this is science. Not magic. Your body is forced to go through rapid reconstruction. I wonder you'll ever get used to it. This pesky snail.. I still can't make sense what trigger it. Isnt it wonderful?!" She gosh, not seems to sympathize with Doc's pain at all.
    "Wait, you don't know how the snail works?" Doc asks, now horrified that there's some kind of unknown parasite living in him that can scramble his insides like putty. His wings seem to react and stick upward in fright. Doc wobbles and tries to get his wings back down.

"I am proud to be mercyless- Mercy is the worst sin- it ruin the beautiful harmony I have intented-it let the weak to rotten the strong. Blekx." she spit.
    "We'll have to settle with disagreeing on that point," Doc stated, too tired to argue this more.

"Your vault must have an amazing breeding program. As expected. Noby was an annoying foe, but she knew how to invest and understood such things.'
    "It does, in order to keep the genetic diversity.... wait, you know about my home?" Unfortunately Eve probably disappeared at this point, before Doc could get an answer. He hopes she doesn't try selling deals to her friends and family in the vault. Some of them might be too curious to know any better and make a deal.

The walls of flash fall down with wet meaty noise. Eve has disappeared. The goats and others surround Doc. Greez beh angerly.

"Where is she?! I had a deal to make!'

Greeda walk to Doc. ".....Wings? What... you have paid for them?"

Gregorria also looks enraged. "For Goat's sake! I need this deal!"

His allies are mostly exhausted. Khitty look amused and curious.
    Doc holds up a hoof. His wing also lifts up, mimicking his hoof. "Calm down everyone! Yes, I made a deal with Eve; she's going to help get us through this brain to complete our quest. The wings are... a side effect of the deal I made with her. Believe me, deals are not cheap. However, I trust that she is fair." He looks around for a place the party can rest. His other wing brushes against anyone close to him. Doc sighs and tries getting his wings under control.

"We should rest a bit. Let's look for a spot that is defendable. We will need our strength as it's only going to be trougher in this last part of the journey. Gengar, would you help me lead?"
    Digo Dragon - Artist

27. - Top - End - #1467
    Titan in the Playground

Doc can feel that some thread of connection to Eve is still there.
    But it silent for now.
    His "usual" channel with the mysteriouse sassy mare(?) with the mocking smile is back.
    "What kind of deal you have made?! This demon cannot be trusted!"
    Doc can feel her rage.
    It's like an oven on max heat. It doesnt direcrly hit him, but he is aware that somewhere in the world... it's burning hot.

Greez and Gregorria look furiouse.

Gengar look around. 'I think that here is relativly safe place- just one opening, and above another one. With two guards we can be ok. To search for a safer place, will be a venture by itself"

Greeda poke the wings with curioaity.
    "Fluffy! So you are now a parrot pony? Maybe the birb we have bought infected you?""
    Last edited by igordragonian; 2021-12-16 at 01:19 AM.

------
    My previouse Avater

28. - Top - End - #1468

Doc can feel her rage. It's like an oven on max heat. It doesn't directly hit him, but he is aware that somewhere in the world... it's burning hot.
    uh oh. Doc will have to placate the being somehow. He feels that the deal made is a gamble that can pay off in his favor. He just has to prove it.

Gengar look around. 'I think that here is relativly safe place- just one opening, and above another one. With two guards we can be ok. To search for a safer place, will be a venture by itself"
    Doc nods in approval. "Alright, let's make camp here. Everyone pair off to take turns watching the two entrances. Rest up and we'll move in about an hour."

He doesn't care if Greez is mad at him, but maybe he cares if Gregorria is. Then again, maybe she wanted to sell a sibling for a deal and that's a bad idea.

Greeda poke the wings with curiosity.
    "Fluffy! So you are now a parrot pony? Maybe the birb we have bought infected you?""
    Doc's wing twitches when she touches it. "Winged ponies are called pegasi, and no, I'm not infected by a parrot. My body was physically changed. Maybe down to my genes? And yes, it hurt a lot."

He touches the holes in his armor where his wings sprouted. There's still blood stains there.

Doc finds a spot to sit and meditate. He has a lot to think about.
    Last edited by DigoDragon; 2021-12-16 at 07:33 AM.

29. - Top - End - #1469

Doc sits and meditates. He tries to reach out to the grinning mare of heat.

"Hello? I apologize if making this deal with Eve angers you. I must succeed at this quest, and if I had not acted, than my antagonist Greez would have. He could jeapordize everything. Additionally, I am freeing two ponies from slavery. Is that not a good thing? Nemesis is a strong warrior, and she could be convinced to join our cause...

...what is our cause exactly? I feel that I do not know you well enough to follow your guidance. I do not even know your name. Please speak with me."
    Digo Dragon - Artist

30. - Top - End - #1470
    Titan in the Playground

Behind him, Gengar and Greez bicker over the security arrangments: Trust issue between their factions.

Greeda lower her head.
    "Oh. Sorry' she say shortly and back off.

Gregorr aporach Doc with his mini lab-but stop when he see that Doc medidate. He stand and wait.

"YOU! I!" Her rage ignite her at loss of words.
    But just as quick... she become more.. somber combined with bitter.
    "I can understand diffucult decisions.
    You must understand- Eve is the essence of everythi g that is opposite to us, the ponykind. It's also in the Echidnian essence. That why they all must to be burnt down"

The warmth change to a pleasant and homely temparture, when Doc mention Nemesis.
    "Ah. Nemesis. Tell her, I said hey"

Then the warmth stable to a practical and healthy wamrth-
    The exprience of the warmth is so intense,that Doc's body react accordingly; sweat when she rage, or get cozy when the warmth is convient.

"I am the avatar of hope. Passion. Power. Unity. I am The Unconqured Sun. I go by many names. My little ponies can grasp me in diffrent angles. I had lived for eons, and been through several reiacrnation, each of them gloriouse in her own way. Each with her own name. Each name carry certain values. I do not wish to push my little ponies to go after my current reiacrnation- maybe other reicarnation of me, from the past or the future would represnt the Sun better for you. Each name carry a weight, which I dont wish to burden upon you, just yet"

------
    My previouse Avater