New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. - Top - End - #31
    Firbolg in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Default Re: e6- Isekai for Deadmen

Taila's curiosity win over her fear at the racial diversity.

"Wow, what a diverse lot! It makes me wonder whether there are unexplored lands beyond what is known and the chance to meet with races we have yet encountered."

She shifts her gaze to the human and the Ogre professor.

"Twitch, is it? I am Talia. Thank you for the generosity and refrain at blade point. At that moment, I thought you were going kill me. And you must be Professor Skullcrusher. Interest in the ruins? Being far out in the desert? I or we..."

Talia gestures to the clutch she wakes with.

"...just woke up if our story aligns. And my memories are hazy. Can we please get a mirror so we can check our reflections? This whole situation is bizarre. I want to check if this is real or not."

2. - Top - End - #32
    Ogre in the Playground

He thinks for a moment... "Well, it's probably highly unlikely that you'd believe this... but
    we've been stuck in those eroded capsules for a long time. Don't even really remember this talk about
    war. Though maybe we saw an elf? It's all really fuzzy really. What was the war about?"

3. - Top - End - #33
    Troll in the Playground

"An elf, I doubt it. Legend says they are tall for a little person. Probably wouldn't fit in there.
    Twitch interjects "You mean short for a giant."
    "Semantics aside my little friend, people agree the other races are fantasy. That said I am here looking for evidence of an extinct race. Some proof that any of the legends may of existed. So we have been investigating some of the ruins in this area because again legend has it that a ruin in this area was built by halflings. Although they also are said to come from Indwa. She points to the most distant of the floating lands far off in the sky. How they got from there to here is beyond me, if the legends were true.

Twitch hands Talia a small mirror. "You really don't seem to remember much of the world. There are no other people here, I myself have been to two different edges of the world. Beyond that I have spoken to people who have seen the other edges, even the far side of the sands."
    Custom avatar by Emperor Ing

4. - Top - End - #34
    Firbolg in the Playground

AssassinGuy

"That is a bold assumption. My recollection is fine. There are discrepancies. That is all to it."

Talia thanks Twitch for the mirror. She uses it to shine light on her appearance before passing it to the others.

Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    Knowledge (Local) to see what race Talia and the rest are: (1d20+12)[31]